The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MC,MF,MD,

My next venture goes back a bit earlier to college days. Once again even if these events were real I would obviously chance the names and places to protect the guilty. Enjoy this jaunt into the past and some kinky fun.

The Challenge

Chapter 1

“I can’t believe that you bought into any of that shit being real,” Shayla said as they stepped out of the building onto the college quad. Trees grew sporadically across the lawn with winding paths leading from each of the buildings. Students bustling from class to class moved in small groups chatting amongst themselves.

Kyle glanced back at the short, ebony girl trailing him. “If you think it’s so fake why are you taking the class?” he retorted. This was a familiar scene since the school year had begun. There was always something that Shayla was sharing her opinion on and Kyle was her target of choice.

“Well it’s not like the whole class is fake. We both know that psychology is real or we wouldn’t be taking it. What I’m talking about is that hypnosis bullshit. I swear you are the only one in the entire class that is buying into it.”

Kyle sighed, “Yes, it’s real. Yes, I believe it can be done. No, I’m not changing my mind. Honestly we have had this conversation a dozen times. You get to have your opinions and I get to have mine. What’s so important to you that you convince me that it’s fake?”

“It’s not important,” Shayla countered. “You are just so hung up on it and I know it’s bull. If you want to walk around believing shit that ain’t real I guess it’s on you. I was just trying to save you from your dumb self.”

Kyle sat down under one of the old shade trees. “Yes it is. I know what’s real and what isn’t so you can carry on your merry way.”

Shayla looked down at the tall young man leaning back against the tree and decided to push it a bit more. “If it’s real then you can prove it right? I mean if it’s what you believe then you can hypnotize me right? Cause if you can’t then we’ll know I’m right.”

Kyle met Shayla’s gaze and held it. He looked her over taking in her wavy dark hair and heavyset body she always concealed with a seemingly endless supply of baggy sweatshirts. “So you are this hung up on being right? You’ve brought up this conversation every day since the professor mentioned hypnosis and I agreed with her about it being useful in that hypothetical situation.”

“Yeah. You’re usually right about everything so this time I get to prove you wrong,” Shayla said smiling. “Unless you just want to give up now.”

“So you are saying that all I have to do is hypnotize you and you’ll agree that I’m right about it?” Kyle asked skeptically.

“Not that you can do it but yeah. That’s it,” Shayla said.

“What I don’t get is why you are so against hypnosis,” Kyle responded idly going through his psychology notebook. “You seem hell bent on me saying that it’s not real. I know it’s real and you’re delusional so why can’t we just agree on that?”

“Why you gotta go down that road?” Shayla said laughing lightly. “I bet you think it’s real ’cause you’re just a control freak.”

Kyle paused in his reading and looked up. Shayla’s smirked as she stood there with her hand on her hip. “You couldn’t handle being hypnotized. Besides what would your girls say? Getting hypnotized by a ‘white boy’.”

“Dodging the challenge then?”

“Fine, what’s the challenge and what’s it worth to you?”

“You hypnotize me and you can do whatever you want. Since you’ll be all in control and shit that shouldn’t be a problem. But when you can’t, you tell the whole psych class that you were wrong and it’s all fake,” Shayla grinned.

Kyle raised an eyebrow at the girl’s audacity, “So I get one shot at putting you under and if I can do it, I get to do anything I want to you. If I can’t, I have to tell everyone in class I’m wrong. Does that about cover it?”

“Sounds like you’re afraid you can’t do it,” Shayla said sounding slightly let down.

“Oh no, not afraid,” Kyle said watching the ebony co-ed. “I just prefer to hedge my bets instead of an all or nothing situation. Besides ‘anything I want’...” he trailed off with a slight grin, “Anything. You must be pretty confident that I can’t put you under. What if we agree to three sessions. I’ll prove to you that hypnosis is not only real but that you have been hypnotized. If I can’t do that then I will tell the class that hypnosis isn’t real. And if I win? Like I said saying anything leaves those doors wide open. Have something a little more specific and realistic in mind? Something that might not land you in quite so much trouble when you lose?”

Shayla laughed, flashing a bright smile, “I wouldn’t have offered it if I wasn’t willing to pay up. I still think that you are going to lose your ass but if you manage to pull this shit off sky’s the limit. Just don’t get us thrown in jail.”

Kyle leaned back against the tree letting his mind run through all of the possibilities and outcomes of what was in front of him. There wasn’t likely to be a better opportunity to delve into a challenging hypnotic partner and the potential rewards were finally sinking in. “So three sessions to get you not only to go under but to realize and admit that you’ve been hypnotized. Deal,” he said sticking out his hand.

Shayla grinned like the cat that ate the canary and shook his hand, “When and where we starting this off hypno boy?”

“My apartment tonight at 7 unless you already have plans for an exciting Friday night,” Kyle said thinking of the things he would need to get ready.

“Gimme your address and I’ll be there. Get ready to lose a bet.”