The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Harry brought three things home from Korea. The first two were made of metal. One was heart shaped, colored purple and with a profile of George Washington on it hanging from a ribbon. Harry put it in a closet and forgot about it. The second was a different type of metal. It was roughly the size and shape of a pea and had started out on the floor of a Chinese factory as part of the housing of a Chinese grenade. It was located, inoperably, in his left side, less than an eighth of an inch from his heart. He tried his best to forget it also, but with less success. The army doctor had assured him that there was a ninety percent chance that it would never bother him. It was the other ten percent that kept him awake some nights.

The third thing was more profound. Harry had been an infantry platoon leader. As such, by definition, he became a student of the vast catalog of the cruel, demeaning, painful, violent, humiliating acts that human beings are capable of inflicting upon others and themselves. It gave him that third gift, a firm conviction that there is neither a heaven nor a hell and that human life, of itself, has no value or meaning whatsoever…

CHAINS of GOSSAMER, CHAINS of SILK

PART I: A GIRL LIKE YOU

This Old Town’s changed so much,
Don’t feel like I belong….
And now you come along,
Yes YOU come along…
A Girl Like you — Edwyn Collins

Harry first noticed her hips, the way they strained against the silky fabric of her strapless dress. He walked past her discreetly checking her out where she stood speaking to one of the bridesmaids and another woman. She was a slender woman, yet her ass jutted out with a nice, firm round shape that made his palm itch to rub. Her breasts were, at best, adequate. They could surely not be considered large, or even average in these times when Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell were the icons of feminine beauty. In contrast to those two, the woman’s hair was not, wavy but dark and seal sleek. Her eyes were dark brown too, behind the cat’s eye glasses. As he looked at her slightly lean, somewhat long face he realized with some discomfort that she was regarding him with the same speculative evaluative look that he had been giving her. To cover his embarrassment Harry said “Hello.” She gave him a slight smile “Hello yourself” she replied “Do we know each other?”

Harry didn’t skip a beat. “No yet.” He said.

She blinked, than held up an empty glass. “Buy a girl a drink?” She asked.

“Sure, if she tells me what she’s drinking…” She handed him the glass. “Red wine.” She said and returned to her conversation. Harry went to the open bar. His own scotch was three quarters full, and he was starting to feel the effect of the two previous ones, so he didn’t need another drink. There was a line at the bar and he briefly thought of not getting her the wine. But the image of those hips against tight fabric was stuck in his mind. When he returned a few minutes later with a full wine glass the women left her companions and met him as he came across the room. She took the wine with her left hand and extended her right. “Thanks, I’m Denise by the way.”

“Harry” Harry said shaking her hand and feeling the warmth of her skin through the fine kid of her glove.

“So” Denise said “Are you a friend of Joey’s or Carmel’s?” she named the bride and groom.

Harry pulled out a pack of cigarettes and offered the pack to Denise. “Thanks” she murmured as she took one.

“The groom” he replied “although friend is a bit of an overstatement.”

“Relative?” Denise inquired.

Harry had put the pack away and pulled out a match book. With one hand he folded out a match saying “God no! We served together in the war, with the 9th at Heartbreak Ridge.” He used the names even though he knew they would be meaningless to her, but was gratified by her grave nod. “I was actually surprised get an invitation.” He struck the match one handed. Denise raised an eyebrow in appreciation as he lit her cigarette then his own. The one handed match trick was juvenile, he knew, but it felt cool.

Denise blew out smoke. “You fought together in the war?”

Harry puffed and nodded “Yes”.

She considered. “Then you are a relative of sorts, aren’t you?”

Harry was startled at her perception. He looked at her, but she was looking out at the room. It was that part of an Italian wedding when dinner is over and dancing and mingling is done. Denise was studying the small group of dancers. Harry couldn’t help but to look at her smooth creamy shoulders in her strapless dress, and admire again her firmly rounded butt. Suddenly she turned to him.

“Tell me, was it as cold in Korea as the say it was.”

Harry snorted. “Yeah, it was cold enough to freeze off body parts.”

Denise blew smoke. “Well judging by the way you’ve been looking at me it didn’t freeze off any of your body parts, did it.”

Harry raised his eyebrows and took a big belt of scotch, wondering exactly who was picking up whom here. He shrugged. “Sorry” he said in a tone which made it clear how very un- sorry he was.

“I didn’t say I minded, now did I?”

“No” he said “You didn’t say.” He regarded her. “Do you?”

Denise blew smoke, smiled and looked him in the eyes over her glasses. “Not in the least.” She said.

There was a pause. “Want to dance?” she asked.

Harry thought for a second, then went for broke. “Sure” he replied “though I was hoping to get my hands on you in some other way.”

Without a word Denise turned and walked away. For a moment he thought he had gone too far and must have offended her. But she only got as far as a bus tray on a stand. She carefully put out her cigarette and placed her glass on the tray. She walked back to Harry and took his scotch from his hand and took the cigarette from his lips. These suffered the same fate as her cigarette and wine. She turned her head back to him and gestured with it down the hall. “C’mon” she said.

He followed Denise, away from the ball room where everyone was gathering around the bride and groom dancing. He admired the sway of her hips in the tight dress as they went by the entrance. Denise stopped in front of the coat check room. With her hand on the knob she looked around, and then went inside with Harry at her high heels. In the narrow space between racks of coats she turned and came into Harry’s arms. He could taste wine and cigarette smoke on her mouth and was gratified to discover that her ass was as firm in his palm as he could have hoped. His mouth opened and his tongue twirled around hers, in a way, he thought, dancing after all. His could feel the silky material of her dress through his pants as she rubbed her leg into his crotch making his cock swell to heroic proportions. Harry’s other hand found the zipper of her dress and pulled down. He pulled the clingy dress of her shoulders and down her hips reveling in the smooth softness of her skin.

She wore a garter belt holding up her seamed stocking and full panties. She wore a push-up bra. Harry ran a hand down her side and into her panties. His fingers found her wet and ready. She moaned slightly as he probed into her with his fingertips. In her turn Denise ran her hand down the front of his pants, cupping his balls. She fumbled a bit with his belt, and he had to give her a hand getting it unbuckled. Then she unbuttoned his pants and lowered his zipper, freeing him. She gently ran a questing fingertip down his swollen cock, and under his balls. Now Harry moaned. Denise smiled at him and took a step back. She turned, archly and leaned over a small table. Lifting her sweet ass suggestively she looked at him over her shoulder and licked her lips. Harry eagerly stepped forward. It took a little adjusting but he matched his hips to hers and pushed his eager dick forward. With a thrust and a grunt he was inside her. Denise thrust back against him, almost knocking him backwards with her force and urgency. He leaned over her cupping her breasts through her bra. They were far smaller than what was considered attractive these days, but very firm with stiff, warm nipples. He was leaning over her lean, muscular back, so he brought his face down and bit at her shoulder, worrying the skin, but careful not to break it. In response Denise gasped, clenched her fists and struck the sides of the table. “Oh God!” she moaned “Fuck Me!” Harry obliged thrusting for all he was worth, as though he was trying to propel her through the wall. She gave as good as she got, pushing back against him hard and fast, grunting in counterpoint to his hissed breath and low moans.

He thrust deeper and harder into her again and again. With a muffled cry she somehow came up on her toes, throwing back her head, every muscle in her body tensed. He could stand it no longer at that point. Biting at her shoulder again he thrust into her hard, one last time and came. They collapsed together on the table. As they went forward, his foot hit a rack of coats that upended onto the floor with a muffled crash. In unison they raised their heads and froze listening to see if they had been discovered. From outside the door, down the hall came the faint sound of music and cheering. Harry and Denise looked into each other’s eyes, brown on hazel and laughed. Denise untangled herself and stood pulling up her dress.

“We better get back” she said.

Harry pulled up his pants and zipped up. “Yeah” he started “We should…” He stopped and looked at her shoulder where a dark bruise was visible. He gestured guiltily. “I’m sorry, really sorry about that. I didn’t…”

Denise put a finger to his lips. “I’m not. Sorry that is.” She smiled. She smoothed the front of her dress as he tucked in his shirt. “Ready? She asked. He nodded. Looking around they both exited the closet.

At the entrance to the hall she stopped. “Got a cigarette?” She asked. He pulled out his pack and shook one out for her, then pulled out his matches and lit it. She carefully found his eyes with hers. “Thanks.” She said simply. Harry stood frozen; unsure what she was thanking him for. He thought he should say something, but he didn’t know what. By that time it was too late. Without hesitation, she had turned and walked to the table where her two friends from before sat chatting. Denise sat in a vacant chair and joined the conversation.

Harry watched for a second and began to walk toward the table. He was intercepted by a guy from the old unit, Mel, who pushed a beer glass at him.

“Here buddy” Mel slurred. “You need drink.” Mel gestured toward Denise. “So who’s the skanky broad?”

Harry pushed the beer glass away and walked straight to the table, behind Denise. She didn’t seem to notice him, but chatted on. He stood there long enough to begin to feel foolish; he debated whether to simply walk away. Finally, he tapped her on the shoulder. She turned a look of mild surprise on her face.

Denise turned to see the guy from the cloak room behind her. “Denise?” he said.

“Yes?” she replied. She really was somewhat surprised and truth be told a little puzzled to see him there. After all, the guy, (Harvey? Harry? Henry?) had gotten what he wanted. She honestly had wanted it too, it had been fun, but what more could he want from her. She craned her neck up looked up at where he stood over her and wrinkled her brow in curiosity, waiting.

Harry felt awkward standing over her and was starting to wonder why he had come over. It felt funny to have her have to look up at him, so he knelt by her chair.

Denise liked the move, it was thoughtful and although he was inches taller than she; she now looked down on him. She also thought he looked good kneeling in front of her. She smiled which helped Harry a lot.

“I just wanted to know if I could have your phone number.” He said.

“Why?” she asked. At his apparent confusion she smiled a cold smile. “Not the way it’s supposed to go huh? Well, don’t worry” she said “I don’t expect you to ask me to the prom.” She laughed a somewhat harsh, unlovely sound.

Annoyance flashed across his face. “I just thought maybe we could get together sometime.”

Denise blew air out of mouth derisively. “Yeah, because of my scintillating personality.” She said. But, without taking her eyes off his face, she reached into her purse on the table and pulled out an eyebrow pencil. She picked up a cocktail napkin and wrote the numbers on it. She folded the napkin and handed it to him.

“Thanks” He said stowing the napkin in his breast pocket, not sure now he wanted to call. As he turned she spoke. “Hey!” she stopped him. He looked back at her. “Don’t blow your nose on it.”

Harry gave her a small smile. “I don’t feel a cold coming on.” Suddenly he felt like Humphrey Bogart.

The corners of her mouth quirked up, and for the faintest second each felt like there wasn’t a single other person in the room.

Harry nodded. “Be talking to you.” He said. He was definitely going to call her.

“Yeah, right.” She said, but she was smiling this time. Denise turned to her two friends.

“What was that about?” One asked.

“I don’t know” Denise shrugged “but I think something just happened.”

She couldn’t know that Harry getting a drink at the bar was thinking exactly the same thing.

HERE YOU COME a’KNOCKIN, KNOCKIN AT MY DOOR…
YOU GIVE ME JUST A TASTE SO I WANT MORE…
AND, I’VE NEVER KNOWN A GIRL LIKE YOU BEFORE
Edwyn Collins A Girl Like You

The following Friday Denise sat at the bar in a local hotel, fortifying herself with an old fashioned. It was just about 7, the time Harry was supposed to meet her, but she’d gotten there a bit early. She had surprised herself. For the first few days after the wedding she had told herself over and over that he wouldn’t call, and she didn’t care if he did. Then, when he finally did call she was amazed at how glad she was. It had been hard to keep that out of her voice and she suspected she hadn’t been entirely successful. They had agreed to meet for drinks and conversation. Now she was at the bar, waiting, telling herself he wasn’t going to show and that she would be glad when he didn’t. Although the clock over the bar said 7:02 she resolved that she would give him to 7:15. “Then what?” she wondered “I’ll give him five more minutes.” Denise laughed quietly and bitterly at herself.

Harry entered the bar, looking around anxiously. It only took a second to spot her standing at the bar. She wore a flat hat and a fitted cotton suit with a waist length jacket, and a fitted tight ass, calf length skirt. She had very proper white gloves on her hands. He smiled as he walked over and she turned toward him. He regarded her face and unbidden, Mel’s words came back to him, she did look skanky. She was kind of skinny (though with nice legs) and that included her face. She had a sort of prominent nose with sharp, ferret like features. The lines of her face were angular, sharp and clean like a blade carved from flint. He thought her lovely.

As he came up Denise smiled. “So you made it.” She said reflecting the thoughts that had been going through her mind. Puzzled Harry looked up at the clock. “I thought we said seven, it’s about seven now.” He said.

To cover her strange nervousness, Denise laughed, “Of course” she said. (WHAT was wrong with her? She NEVER got nervous, at least about men.) She gestured toward the bar. “What are you drinking?”

Attracted by her gesture, the bartender came over. “Scotch neat.” He said. The bartender brought over his drink. Denise looked around the bar.

“So you live around here” he asked. Denise nodded “Not too far, how about you?”

Harry shrugged. “I have an apartment on the other side of town.”

“You live alone?” she asked.

“Yes” he replied.

Denise sighed. “You’re lucky I have two roommates.”

“You guys get along?”

“O.K” she said “It’s kind of cramped and hard…” She stopped herself before she added when you want to have a man over.

He sipped his scotch. “What kind of work do you do?”

“I’m a nurse.” She said, then noting the expression on his face said “What’s that look for?”

“Nothing” he shrugged “You’re just not what I think of a nurse looking like.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she demanded.

He shrugged again looking away. “You’re too…sexy.”

“I’ll take that as the compliment it was obviously meant to be. They smiled at each other this time. “Well, I really am a psychiatric nurse.”

He raised his eyebrows in interest. You work with crazy people?”

“Yes” she nodded “mostly the doctors.” He laughed. “We don’t call the patients crazy. I work with them but what I like to do, what I am good at is hypnotherapy.”

“Wow!” He whistled “You mean like you hypnotize people? Like in the war, get them to say they love Stalin.” He smiled.

She punched him playfully in the arm. “No silly, not like that.” Although she thought, in a way, it was like that.

“So how did you learn to do that.”

She shrugged, “ took classes, learned to hypnotize myself first, sometimes I still do when I want to relax, you know get to sleep”.

There was a pause. Denise took a breath, then:

“So I was a little surprised to hear from you.”

“Why?”

She stared him in the eye. “I’m a cheap, little slut, damaged goods.”

He met her eyes unflinchingly “Well I’m a big loser, works out well.”

“I’m not the kind of girl you bring home to mother.”

“I’m not the kind of guy who brings someone home, besides my mother is dead.” He countered wondering what his mother would have made of this incredible woman.

“I can’t figure out what you could want from me, I mean after what we did at the wedding and all…”

”Maybe, I want to get to know you better.”

“I thought you got to know me better at the wedding.”

“Well, maybe I want to get to know you better…” Harry smiled “better.”

“Ahhh, You wanta date G.I.? Denise asked in a passable oriental accent. “You wanta buy me drinkee?”

Harry bowed his head and rubbed his eyes as though his head suddenly hurt. Perversely, it only made Denise want to continue. “You wanta fuckee fuckee, G.I., You wanta fuckee fuckee me? Huh, G.I? You want suckee suckee GI? Huh? You wanta use me?

Harry lifted his head. He reached out and took her arm. “Stop it.” He said simply. Denise paused. It wasn’t the pressure on her arm, which at best was gentle, which stopped her. It was the tone of his voice and the look on his face. For the first time Denise realized she was looking at a man who, without a second’s hesitation had sent other men to kill, to die; a man who had himself killed, mercilessly and well. A man who had done these things, and a man who could again.

She stopped and looked away, embarrassed. “It really was tough over there in Korea.” She said simply

“Yeah, you could say that.”

She looked back at him “Sorry” she said, not quite sure if she was apologizing for her conduct or for Korea.

“Yeah.” He said. He looked around the room in the empty, awkward silence.

“So” he said finally “how did you become a slut? Didn’t want to be a princess growing up?” He smiled to show this was a joke.

Denise returned the smile relieved at the change of topic. “No” she said. “I never can recall going through a phase where I thought boys were disgusting. Once I found out about the birds and the bees, I thought it was all kind of neat. Then I hit high school and everybody liked and admired the boys who got somewhere with girls, so…”

Harry looked at her in amazement. ‘You’re kidding right?”

She shook her head ruefully. “No, pretty dumb, huh? I soon found out that while a boy got admired, a girl just got a bad reputation. So viola! There I was, a slut! But you know there’s two things a girl can do when she finds herself in that position. “

“Do tell.”

“She can either get religion, reform, become a nun… 0r” Denise continued roundly “say what the hell, and just keep going.” She paused and sipped from her Old Fashioned then added. “I don’t look good dressed like a penguin.” Denise put the drink down. “So your turn” she said. “What makes you a big loser?”

Harry shrugged. “I drink a bit, well to be honest, a lot, too much. I’ve been in the same entry level job for far too long.” As Harry was saying the words he realized his glass was almost empty. Around now he should be ordering another scotch, and then another, but somehow he just didn’t want to do that in front of Denise. “Truth be told” he continued “if my boss didn’t like me I would be gone.”

“Why?” Denise asked curious “wrong type of work?”

Harry nodded thoughtfully. “Yes, wrong type of work, the type where they expect me to be there in the morning and, unreasonably enough, without a hangover.” He didn’t know why he was telling this girl all this, just that it seemed right. “I have trouble sleeping sometimes—well a lot, and then there’s that drinking thing.” He laughed. “It doesn’t make for much of a career.”

Denise seemed to accept it. She lifted her Old Fashioned and he clinked his scotch against it.

“To us” she said.

“To us” he smiled “A cheap little slut and a big loser.” He drained his glass while she sipped from hers, then he gestured to the bartender for a re-fill.

They talked a bit longer, then Denise looked at him and asked. “So now what?”

Harry raised an eyebrow. “In terms of what? The baseball season? Audrey Hepburn? Rocket sleds?”

Denise shook her head and laughed. “What do you want to do now?”

“Well,” he said slowly “We are in a hotel.” He leaned over and kissed her.

“So get a room.” She replied and kissed him back.

She waited at the bar until he came back. His hand on the small of her back guiding her out of the bar felt good.

An hour later in the hotel room, Denise lay side by side, naked, with Harry.

“We should probably head out soon” she said.

“Yeah” Harry said. “This was nice.” He yawned loudly. ”Sorry” he said. “It’s not the company. “

Denise smiled. “I bet you say that to all the girls.”

Harry chuckled and snuggled into Denise. She was so warm, and the bed was comfortable and he was tired. He had barely slept the night before.

Denise watched as Harry’s eyes closed. Soon his breathing was deep and regular as he slept. She could wait a little while and wake him. First she decided she would wait for him to be fully asleep, then she would get up, get dressed, and on her way out wake him.

He was warm next to her. Denise watched him and then felt her own eyes close. “Just for a minute.” She thought, and was asleep…

Harry woke as he always did from The Dream of The Burning Children, in a cold sweat, his whole body clenched like a fist, the phantom stench of burning hair in his nostrils along with cordite, mouth full of sour bile, phantom screams mixing in his ears with the sound of his own gunfire, the image of the blood fresh in his mind; and realized, he was not alone.

Denise sat up in bed, the sheet pooled around her, staring at him. “You OK?”

“Fine” he lied and got up and went to the bathroom. When he got back Denise was still in the same position looking at him. He sat in a chair.

“Bad dream” She asked.

“Nahhh” he shook his head. “Yeah.” He amended. “It’s why I don’t sleep much. Either dreaming or worrying about dreaming.”

Denise nodded softly, considering. “I might be able to help you.” She said slowly.

He cocked his head at her inquisitively.

“It’s the kind of thing hypnosis might work on. Do you want to try?”

“No.” he shook his head “I couldn’t. I mean I….” he stopped.

“Yes” he said simply “If it might help yes.”

Denise smiled, took him by the hand and led him to the bed. “Lay down,” she said “relax. I’m going to try—” she stopped confidence was important in this she remembered “I’m going to put you under. Then we’ll get rid of these dreams. But Harry, I have to confess something.”

Harry glanced at her. “Yes?”

“I’m a bit of an opportunist; I may try to take, mmmm, a little bit of advantage while I have you under.”

Harry thought, realized that he oddly trusted her, shook his head. “Do whatever you have to, whatever you want if you can help.”

Denise nodded and Harry missed her cat that had eaten the canary grin. “Close your eyes now and relax, get comfortable. I am going to count down from a hundred and I want you to just relax and focus on the sound of my voice.” She said in a soothing tone.

“100” He looked good lying there in bed she thought.

“99, so relaxed, focusing on my voice until you can’t hear anything else.”

“97 feeling every part of your body unwind; it feels so good to hear my voice, listening to Denise.”

She continued while her mind raced. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity she realized. He was tired and desperate. He would believe whatever suggestions he gave him because he WANTED to! She was feeling aroused again while the endless possibilities flashed through her head. Denise had hypnotized other boyfriends before, of course. But, she had never had a subject who was so vulnerable, so needy.

She could make him do whatever she wanted, make him walk into walls, jerk off in public; make him give her everything he owned, anything! She smiled broadly. Denise had always wanted a man of her very own to play with. Without realizing it her hand had wandered down and she was fingering her pussy. She pulled her hand away, she had to concentrate, not blow this.

By the time she got to “1” he was deeply under.

“Harry, you can now only hear my voice. This is Denise talking and you know that you must always do what Denise says. What Denise says is always true Harry. Nod if you understand me.” Denise held her breath as in a second, slowly Harry nodded. She gasped and wanted to play with her pussy some more, this was hot.

“Now Harry” she continued “You have been having some very bad dreams and they keep you awake, and you worry about having those dreams so much that you can’t sleep. Well, Denise is telling you those dreams are going away. You won’t worry about them during the day, you won’t have them at night, in fact starting this next night, you will sleep deeply and restfully, you know this is true because what Denise says is always true. ”

She paused then: “Whatever Denise says is true and whatever Denise tells you to do, you must do. You must do because you really want to; you really want to please Denise.

She really needed to play with herself now, but she still had one other thing to do.

“Harry you love this feeling of being so peaceful, so relaxed so in my control and you will return to it whenever you hear me say...”

She considered then smiled broadly “Cheap little slut and big loser.”

Harry was suddenly aware of his surroundings. “I’m sorry did I fall asleep.” He looked at her Cheshire cat grin. “You hypnotized me, did it work? Will it help?”

Denise nodded. “Oh it worked ok, and I think everything is going to be just fine!” Harry either didn’t notice or care about how predatory that smile was.

(TO BE CONTINUED)