The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chains

Part 5

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2024

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

Ashley didn’t dream. She wanted to dream. She wanted this to be a dream. Or a nightmare. Or something other than real. She was losing herself. Pieces of herself, drifting away. Thoughts. Memories. Names.

She had to fight to cling on to her own name.

Flicker.

Ashley stared at the lights. Even as something told her that she should look away. With every flicker of the lights something was lost. Her mind melting just that little bit more with every kaleidoscopic pattern, the lights drawing her in, whittling her down, piece by piece by piece.

She wished she wasn’t staring at the lights. She didn’t have any choice. She was tied to the chair she was sitting in. Straps running around her shins, her thighs, her waist. Another strap tight under her breasts and one around her neck. Others holding down her wrists, around her upper arms, so tight that she couldn’t move. Worst were the ones holding her head fixed in place, her eyelids taped open. So that she couldn’t even blink. So that she had to look at the lights.

Flicker.

Something else, vanishing.

Maybe it would be better if they just let her drift down forever. Let her forget everything. Let her vanish into the black pool of nothingness that her mind sank into so often. Ashley knew what they were doing to her. Brainwashing her. Destroying her mind. Destroying her will. The flickering of the lights sending her down. She’d fought it, she’d fought it so hard. It hadn’t helped, hadn’t changed anything. Always the flickering lights and her mind dissolving, piece by piece as she drifted ever downward. Why couldn’t they just leave her there?

But they kept pulling her up, just to send her down again.

Ashley couldn’t remember how many times that had happened. How many times she’d been pushed into that black void and then summoned up. To where she could feel her mind being taken away from her, one little piece at a time.

“On,” a voice said. A woman’s voice. “You’re watching the light. You can’t help but watch the light. Listening to my voice. Off, another thought drifts away. What are you forgetting now? How to drive? Your first kiss? It doesn’t matter. You want to forget for me, my pretty girl.”

And that was it. Ashley knew that she was so far gone that she did want to do whatever the voice told her.

“It feels so good to do what I say. To listen to my voice and not think and just obey.”

It was true. So horribly, beautifully, true. Pleasure wracked Ashley’s body. From the vibrator buried deep in her pussy. From the clips fixed to her nipples and clit. Pleasure arcing through her body, over and over again. As she watched the lights. As she obeyed. She didn’t even worry any more that she was naked.

It was what the woman wanted.

“Just a pretty mindless girl who obeys. Watching the lights as they wash everything away except my voice. Except obedience. On, you’re deeper now. Off, you’ve forgotten something else.”

Ashley couldn’t help but look at the lights. Not just because she was tied down. That wasn’t really necessary now. If the woman told her to look at the lights, she’d look at them. Even as she knew what they were doing to her. Even as she hated it.

Sometimes, it was so hard to remember why she should hate it.

Hypnotised girls are obedient. The thought whispered through Ashley’s mind, or at least what was left of her mind. The lights were hypnotising her, so she should obey.

Ashley couldn’t remember how long she’d been in the chair. Hours? Days? She’d arrived … somewhere. Sometime. Had they put her in the chair straight away? Ashley didn’t think so. She had a memory, so vague, so ephemeral, it was almost ready to disappear but still she had it, of waking up in the chair, feeling groggy. Of shouting and screaming and thrashing. Trying to escape. Until they finished tying her down. Until they gagged her.

She was gagged now, something round forcing her jaws apart, something tied behind the back of her head. It wasn’t necessary either. Sometimes they took it off her. At first she’d screamed. Now she only spoke when the woman told her to.

Obedience is rewarded.

Ashley knew that, her clit humming as the vibrator buzzed within her.

She remembered sitting in the chair, watching the lights. Trying to fight. She remembered being untied. All the fight having gone out of her. Docilely following along as they took her to a room somewhere and told her to sleep. Something had been placed in her ears and there’d been sounds and maybe the sounds were familiar and…

She couldn’t remember. She wasn’t even sure if it mattered if she remembered. Maybe the voice would tell her if it mattered. She’d remember if she was told to. And then she’d obey. She’d feel so good and her clit would be singing and raw, obedient, pleasure would hum through her veins.

Pleasure that would burn in what was left of her mind.

Ashley had obeyed when they’d come to the room she’d slept in. She’d simply lain there as unknown hands had removed whatever had been in her ears. She’d obeyed, the warm glow of pleasure flooding her, as they’d led her along mindlessly through corridors she couldn’t remember. Brought her back to this room. Obeyed when they told her to sit in the chair, even as she knew that she shouldn’t, as they’d tied her down, opening her mouth on command so the gag could be put in place, as her eyelid were taped open.

She couldn’t even remember who had done it to her. Just vague memories of women, dressed in some plain grey uniform.

Nothing in their eyes.

Maybe her eyes looked like that,

“You’re going to sink down again soon. Are you ready for that, my, pretty, pretty girl? So deep. And then we’ll pull you up again. Destroy just a little more of your will. Soon you won’t even know what resistance is. So sweet. So tame.”

Part of Ashley wanted it to be over. To just be a docile little pet for the woman. To be mindless and obedient. She wouldn’t have to struggle then. It felt so good to be obey.

The reward is pleasure.

Arousal thrummed in her pussy, lighting up her clit.

“You want to be my pretty little toy. You want to just obey.”

With every flicker of the lights the woman’s words wormed their way deeper into Ashley’s mind. Changing her. Destroying her.

“Before we send you down again, I have a little job for you to do. Listen closely, my pretty little girl.”

Ashley could feel the woman’s breath on her ear. There were words being spoken. For some reason that Ashley couldn’t understand, she couldn’t consciously register them. Something about that had her fingers and toes, the only parts of her body that could move, curling in fear. The woman could pour words, thoughts, into Ashley’s head, straight past her consciousness.

Deep into her mind.

Ashley felt the gag being untied, one of those grey-clad women, beautiful and vacant, her eyes so empty, removing the gag from her mouth.

Ashley just sat there. She didn’t say anything, even as she wanted to cry out.

Something was held to her ear. There was a noise, the buzzing of an unanswered phone call.

“Hey, Ash,” It was Samantha, her sister’s voice. “How’s it going? Wasn’t sure you were going to call. What’s the place like?”

Ashley wanted to scream. To beg her sister to rescue her. To tell her sister to run and not look back. “I’m fine,” she said, her voice showing nothing of the turmoil in her mind, calm and happy and oh-so-wrong. “It’s a nice place. Relaxing, you know.”

“Well, that’s what you need, right? Hey, if it’s that good maybe I should come with you next time.”

God, no. Not that. Please no, not Samantha. “Maybe. We’ll see.” The two sisters chatted for a while, the words that were falling from Ashley’s mouth totally out of her control. They had to be words she’d been told to say. That she’d been programmed to say.

She was obeying, her pussy clenching around the vibrator as she came, as she talked to her sister, naked and strapped to a chair.

“Have to go now,” she heard herself saying to Samantha, so light and casual as if nothing could ever be wrong. “See you in a couple of days.”

More words she’d been told to say. Did that mean they intended to let her go? Whoever they were? Would she even be herself when they did?

The call was ended, the phone taken away from her ear.

“Good girl. Now open wide.”

Ashley did, her jaw aching as the gag was tied back in place.

“You’re being so lovely and obedient.”

Ashley trembled as she felt the woman’s finger tracing its way up her naked thigh, hating herself as she wanted that finger to find her centre. To sink in. To claim her.

“And then when that’s all you are, I’ll have to decide what to do with you.”

The woman’s finger was circling her clit, teasing her, Ashely’s back arching, her body straining against its bonds.

Pleasure deepens my hypnosis.

“You are so very beautiful. It’s tempting to keep you for myself. You’ll make such a wonderful little toy. I’m sure your tongue will feel so good on my pussy. Don’t worry, we’ll teach you how to do that. Everything will be just fine.”

The woman’s finger was removed, the lack an aching, yawning, void. Then she tapped Ashley’s nose, bending down, just for a moment blocking Ashley’s view of the lights. Ashley knew what the woman looked like. Tall and elegant, with long, dark, hair. Wearing white, a stylish pantsuit, such a contrast to the grey of the empty-eyed women. Older than her, but with the sort of beauty that made it difficult to tell just how much.

Something in Ashley just wanted to worship the woman.

“But you’re so beautiful I just can’t keep you. You’ll make me so much money when I sell you. But do you know what would make me even more money?”

Ashley said nothing, not that she could with the ballgag in her mouth. She just gazed into the woman’s eyes. And remembered the lights.

“No?” the woman laughed. “Well, I’ll tell you. If I could sell two of you. Your sister is just as beautiful as you. Imagine how much money I’ll get when I sell you as a matched pair. After you convince your sister to come visit us here.”

No! Ashley thrashed in her bonds. She couldn’t do that. Wouldn’t do that. Not to her sister. Not to … Samantha? Yes, Samantha. She wouldn’t hand Samantha over to this woman. To be made into a pretty, mindless, toy. Just like her.

“And there it is,” the woman laughed, tapping Ashley on the nose again before straightening up. “I knew there was a little bit of resistance left in that pretty, empty, head of yours. So much easier to find it when you’re awake. Well, half-awake. I don’t think your capable of being more than half-awake now. But we don’t want any resistance at all, do we?” The woman turned briskly away, snapping commands, words and numbers that Ashley didn’t understand.

The pattern of the lights changed, the flicker increasing in intensity.

“Just watch the lights, pretty girl. Soon there won’t be anything left to worry about.”

Part of Ashley wished so hard that this was a dream.

The next time Ashley was aware of anything, she was still in the chair, the lights flickering in front of her eyes.

But the sounds she could hear wasn’t the woman’s voice. Bangs and thumps. Other voices raised, shouting and screaming. The dull thump of what might even be an explosion. The lights died, the room filled with darkness.

Ashley blinked. She still didn’t want to move, but with the flickering lights gone she could almost think.

“What the hell?” the elegant woman snapped. “Get these lights back on. You,” she pointed at one of the grey-clad women, “find out what’s happening.”

“Yes, Goddess,” the woman responded, turning on her heel and heading for the door. There was just enough light, from the glow of equipment, for Ashley to see that out of the corner of her eye.

The woman opened the door, illuminated by what might have been the lights of torches. “Who are you?” she demanded, not even confusion marring her flat tone. There was another noise, like a soft hiss. Then the woman grunted, before falling to the floor like an empty sack.

Another woman appeared at the door, dressed all in black, what looked like a gun in her hand.

“Who the hell are you?” the woman the grey-clad slave had addressed as ‘Goddess’ demanded.

The black-clad figure made no reply, her face impassive as the grey-clad woman’s had been as she pulled the trigger, another soft hiss from the gun, the elegant woman grunting, her hand fluttering at her stomach, a look of disbelief on her face, before she too slipped to the floor. Two more shots and Ashley heard two more bodies fall.

The black-clad woman stepped aside, the lights in the room switching back on.

But not the flickering lights that had commanded Ashley’s attention.

Slowly, so slowly, she turned her head so that she could look properly at the black-clad woman. Who was just standing there. Gun at the ready and not a single emotion showing on her face as her eyes swept the room. There was something familiar about her. Something that tugged at what was left of Ashley’s memory. Not the woman herself. Ashley didn’t recognise her face. But the way she was dressed. The way her long hair was held back in a tight braid. The way she held herself. Ready. Alert. But something missing from her eyes.

Where?

Ashley could barely finish the thought before another woman stepped into the room. This one wasn’t dressed in black. She was wearing an elegant grey skirt suit over a black silk blouse. Her long hair was tied back too, but her ponytail was loose, unlike the black-clad woman’s. Ashley could see an earpiece in one of the woman’s ears. She knew this woman.

Lauren? What?

Two more of the black-clad women flanked Ashley’s co-worker.

Desperately, Ashley tried to think through the sludge that filled her head, the lingering need to obey. None of this made any sense. How was Lauren here? She should be back in … California? That sounded right. She worked with Lauren. In California. At a software firm. Why was Lauren here? With black-clad women, who had strange guns and whose eyes were a mix of empty and alert and whose outfits tugged at something Ashley couldn’t remember.

Lauren looked at the elegant woman where she lay on the floor. Then at Ashley. “Target acquired and asset retrieved”, Ashley’s co-worker said. Like it was nothing. Like it was just something to say. Just reporting. On almost nothing at all.

“Untie her,” Lauren ordered, signalling to the two women who had followed her into the room.

Without a word the two women moved over to Ashley, removing the gag, untying the straps. Gently removing the vibrator and the clips.

“Lauren?” Ashley frowned, her jaw aching. “What?”

Lauren peered at her for a moment, almost as if considering something. Her expression shifted, Ashley’s co-worker smiling at her. Almost as if she was a different person to who she’d been a moment ago. “Ashley? Are you alright? We need to get you some clothes.”

“I, I don’t know.” The words almost caught in Ashley’s throat. Everything was a whirl. “They were. Brainwashing. I.”

Lauren hurried over to her, laid a hand on Ashley’s shoulder. “It’ll be alright now.”

“Yes it will,” another voice announced from the doorway Another voice Ashley recognised. Another woman, standing there, casual and confident and not at all like she was in the middle of the remains of a battle. What’s she doing here? The woman was younger than Lauren, younger than Ashley. It was Alice, Alice Hewett. The main investor behind their company.

None of it made sense.

Smiling, Alice made her way over to Ashley, stepping lightly over the slumped figures, Lauren stepping deferentially out of the way. “You’ve been so brave,” Alice smiled.

A soft, warm, wave swept through Ashley at the smile. As if everything would be alright now. As if nothing that had happened mattered at all. “We’re here,” Alice smiled. “You’re here.”

Listening to that voice was almost like being held, in an embrace that was safe and warm and nothing could hurt her. And the words meant something, like they were pulling her out of the mush the flickering lights had made of her mind and…

Ashley realised that Alice had taken her hand.

“I wish we could have been here sooner,” Alice said. Ashley wished that too. Just so she could have seen Alice sooner. So Alice could have held her hand sooner.

So Alice could have drawn a spiral on the back Ashley’s hand with her thumb so much sooner. Like she was drawing one now, over and over and over.

Ashley almost frowned. Why was Alice doing that? It seemed like something else she should almost remember. Something about Alice holding her hand and drawing a spiral. That shape. She could see it. In her mind.

Maybe she always could.

“But we had to be sure she was here,” Alice explained, her free hand indicating the elegant woman still sprawled on the floor. Who was moaning now and moving feebly. “Pick her up,” Alice ordered sharply to the two black-clad women still in the room, the pair hauling the woman to her knees. Ashley could see what looked like a dart sticking out of the woman’s stomach.

Ashley thought she should worry about that. Or maybe not. At least the guns hadn’t shot bullets. She was almost amazed that she could think that, puzzle it out. Her thoughts seemed to be clearing. Sort of. As Alice’s thumb spiralled around and around the back of her hand. As something warm and fuzzy, a pleasure she could almost taste on the tip of her tongue flowed through her. She could think, remember. But she was so calm. Shouldn’t she be panicking? With what had happened to her, people trying to brainwash her? With the women in black and the guns and the way Lauren had looked at her before smiling and…

She wouldn’t panic. She was calm. Everything was alright. Alice was here, drawing that spiral.

The spiral was in her mind.

Alice turned back to Ashley. “You just wait here,” she said, before letting go of Ashley’s hand.

Ashley could do that. She could do whatever Alice wanted.

Alice strolled over to where the elegant woman’s limp form was now suspended between the two black-clad women. Were they guards? Guard-somethings? Ashley didn’t know, couldn’t remember. It didn’t matter, not now Alice was here. For a moment Ashley wondered why that was so important.

Alice grabbed a fistful of the elegant woman’s hair, yanking her head back and staring into her unconscious face.

“I would have been happy to let you do your little thing,” Alice snarled. “Even if you’re not as good at it as I am. Even if what you do is so terribly crude. All these flashing lights.” Alice huffed and shook her head. “But you got too greedy. So many women. Too many. We don’t want attention, now do we? So. I had to do something. I couldn’t let you go on. So here we are. I’m going to have so much fun breaking you.”

Ashley frowned. That didn’t sound like what some angel investor should say. But it was Alice. Alice being here made everything alright.

So she wouldn’t worry about it.

“Get her out of here,” Alice ordered, letting go of the fistful of hair, the woman’s head slumping back down. “And the rest.”

The other black-clad woman had returned, was helping Ashley into some clothes.

“And we need to see to you,” Alice smiled, all sweetness and warmth again, taking Ashley’s hand again, her thumb going around and around and around on the back of Ashley’s hand. “Get you back home. Back to Samantha. We wouldn’t want her worrying. Or you. We’ll need to tell you what to say. What to remember. So listen carefully.”

Ashley did.

(To be continued)