The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chad Moves In

(mc, mm, hm)

This story is erotic fiction intended for consumption as part of a healthy fantasy life. Do not attempt to perform the sexual acts described below without an enthusiastically consenting partner.

Steven didn’t know how to tell Chad he couldn’t smoke weed in the house.

“Oh man!” Chad had cried appreciatively. “This setup is tight, bro!” The blond jock was evidently impressed with Steven’s TV and sound system. “You have Xbox or PlayStation or what?”

So predictable. But Steven resisted the urge to roll his eyes. “Actually, I don’t play a lot of games, man. I mostly watch movies.”

Chad nodded. “Nice. You like the MCU?”

“Uh…no.” This time Steven couldn’t quite keep the contempt out of his voice. “More like — classic stuff. Kubrick. Kurosawa. Fellini.” You probably haven’t heard of any of them, he resisted adding.

“Oh yeah.” Chad clearly had no idea who those directors were. “I dig Tarantino, man. Django Unchained — that shit is tight.” He ran his eyes over the couch, oblivious to Steven’s grimace. “Is Bella like a film buff too?”

Steven chuckled, shaking his head. “No.” He’d tried to help his girlfriend cultivate an interest in cinema, but she was more prone to unwind by bingeing episodes of The Bachelor or whatever city the Real Housewives were running rampant in now. Bella’s taste — or lack thereof — was not Steven’s favorite thing about her. She was smarter than that, and he felt like she was embarrassing herself by watching reality trash.

But she was by far the hottest girl who’d ever been interested in him, and he wasn’t going to give that up. They were just in college, after all — Steven figured she’d grow up more by the time they graduated. In the meantime, he tried to keep his opinions to himself.

In truth, Bella’s looks intimidated him. Steven had resolved to turn over a new, more confident leaf when he got to college, and getting Bella to go out with him was the measure of his success. But it was scary, too, in its own way — the fear that she’d realize she could do better hung over him constantly. No matter how much she told him she loved him, Steven was always afraid she’d break up with him. As a result, though she wasn’t a pushy or demanding person, whenever she did put her foot down about something, Steven quickly caved.

Which was how he’d ended up with Chad here.

The blond jock was in Bella’s Spanish class. Steven had no idea what someone as thoughtful and sweet as his girlfriend could possibly enjoy about such a doofus — surely the guy’s muscular arms weren’t that appealing — but according to her, Chad was “fun.”

And so when Steven’s roommate bailed on him at the last minute, right before the new semester was about to start, she had thrown Chad’s name out, saying he’d told their class he needed a “place to crash ASAP — hopefully with someone dope.” Steven had not been keen on the idea. Especially since most of his encounters with Chad involved finding the blond guy flirting with Bella after Spanish. (“He’s not flirting,” she insisted. Steven didn’t think even she actually bought that.)

Bella had decided it was happening, though. Steven got the sense she’d more or less promised the room to Chad before she’d even asked him about it. And now she didn’t want to leave him high and dry. Besides, she pointed out, Steven was going to be hurting if he had to foot even one month’s rent on his own. Because he’d bought that fancy TV and speakers and leather couch.

That was true. And although Steven really didn’t love the idea of living with the guy he suspected wanted to steal his beautiful girlfriend, he could tell Bella wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

And it would be worse, he figured, if his refusal led her to break up with him. Maybe she’d decide Chad could crash with her. Ugh.

Now the good-looking, obnoxious blond was urging Steven to “pick something out to put on the tube.”

“Let’s see one of these classic films,” Chad called from his room, where he’d tossed his few boxes of possessions earlier. When he emerged, he was carrying a large glass bong and a gallon-size Ziploc baggie packed with cannabis.

“Yeah…” Steven began, hesitantly. “The landlord doesn’t really want us to smoke in here.”

Chad snorted and didn’t look up from the bowl he was packing. “Did he specifically say weed?”

Jesus. “He just said no smoking,” Steven replied flatly.

Chad nodded, then leaned back, put his mouth to the end of the glass pipe, flicked his lighter, and inhaled as the water in the bong gurgled. He kept inhaling for what felt like a full minute. In spite of himself, Steven was almost impressed.

Phwwwooosh. Chad blasted smoke out of his mouth and smacked his lips. “Yeah,” he said, “that means cigarettes. ’Cause the stink gets in everything and doesn’t come out. Weed’s not like that.” He held out the bong and lighter to Steven. “Take a hit, bro.”

Steven had his doubts about most of that, but he sensed, with a feeling of mild despair, the battle was lost already. He sighed. “I actually don’t really smoke weed.”

“Nonsense.” Chad looked him in the eye. “It enhances every viewing experience. I guarantee you will see things you’ve never paid attention to before.”

Steven shook his head. “I’m good, man. In fact, I think I’m just gonna—” He paused, seeing Chad’s crestfallen face.

“I just thought it would be a cool way to bond, I guess,” the jock said. He sounded genuinely disappointed. “You know, if we’re gonna be living together, it would be good to get to know each other.” He shrugged. “I probably shouldn’t have come at you so fast with it. Bella said you could be a little repressed.”

Ouch. That stung. “She said that?” Steven asked.

Chad looked momentarily abashed. “I mean, I think she just meant you weren’t the type to like cut loose, like a regular dude.” He put up his palms reassuringly. “That’s cool, though, that’s cool. You gotta do you.” He put the bong back to his lips and took another massive hit.

Steven hesitated. It was true that he normally didn’t drink or smoke or engage in any of the more traditional collegiate vices on a regular basis.

But he bristled at the notion that he was repressed.

He couldn’t believe Bella had described him that way. Or, well, maybe he could believe it.

But that didn’t make her right. He could show her.

And to be honest, though Steven didn’t normally like the odor of marijuana, he had to admit that whatever this strain was smelled pretty good. He sniffed the air. He didn’t think a contact high could be possible from just a couple of hits, but nonetheless, a slightly heady feeling was coursing through his body. He felt warm. Relaxed.

“You know what? Sure, man,” he relented, reaching for the bong. “I don’t have anywhere to be anyway.”

“Fuck yeah!” Chad cheered. “Hang on, let me pack you a fresh bowl.” He tapped out the ash onto the coffee table — yikes, Steven would have to ask him to find something to use as an ashtray — and got to work. “So what are we gonna watch?” he asked as his fingers busily transferred ground-up bud into the bowl.

“How about you pick something?” Steven said. He was feeling expansive suddenly. “Maybe this’ll help me appreciate movies I’ve been too quick to dismiss.” It wouldn’t, but he figured he could live with whatever Chad selected. It was only a couple of hours.

“Fuck yeah,” Chad said again, nodding approvingly. He gestured to where Steven’s laptop was hooked up to the TV. “OK if I connect my machine?”

Steven nodded, trying to concentrate on properly taking a hit. Finger over the carb, flick the lighter, inhale…

“CAUGGGH, cggghhaahhggh, cauugghh!” The smoke exploded out of his mouth, and he coughed and kept on coughing. Through watering eyes, he could see Chad grinning, giving him a thumbs up.

“You’re gonna feel real nice in a second here,” the jock said, tapping his laptop keyboard and then stepping back to sink into the couch again. He reached for the bong and paused. “Maybe take another one?”

Oh shit. That was the last thing Steven needed. He could already feel the THC permeating his system; it was like fluffy clouds were expanding inside him. He shook his head.

Or he meant to shake his head. Instead, it occurred to him abruptly that another hit was probably a good idea. “OK,” he agreed, reapplying his mouth to the end of the glass pipe. He felt a strange surge of pleasure at how happy his decision seemed to make Chad.

The second hit went much like the first. The third one — “Come on, man. Let’s do it up!” Chad had said after suggesting it — went down easier.

The fourth and fifth and sixth were smooth, smooth like water. Steven felt like he was floating as he finally passed the bong back to his new roommate.

“What are we watching?” he mumbled. He knew the screen was showing whatever Chad was playing from the computer, but everything was so hazy, he couldn’t tell what he was seeing. It looked like a rapid jumble of random images. The display flickered frenetically.

“Oh, this is some crazy shit, man,” the jock answered. “Just give it a second.”

Steven nodded, his now-red eyes locked on the screen. He’d figure out what was going on. He just had to focus.

Did Chad get up at some point? Steven thought, faintly, that he might have, but couldn’t say for sure. His brain felt like it had been opened wide, every synapse and neuron exposed and vulnerable. What the fuck was going on in this video? He couldn’t even form the words to describe what he was seeing — he had the strange sensation that the images were flitting past in patterns intended to suck him in, keep him from regaining his mental balance.

It felt fucking good, though. He giggled and leaned in closer.

* * *

“Yo, bro. You still there?” Chad was waving his hand in front of Steven’s eyes, a gently teasing smile on his face.

“Yeah…” Steven sighed, as the room resolved into conscious awareness around him. “Holy shit!” he cried as he saw the clock and realized it was getting dark outside. Three hours had gone by. “Was I asleep?”

Chad signaled no. “You were really fuckin’ into the video, man.”

Steven shook his head in amazement. “I don’t remember anything.”

Chad laughed. “Sounds like you had a pretty good time. Hey, you want some snacks? I got the munchies bad myself.” He held up a couple of party-size bags of Doritos.

“Ohhh, yeahhhh.” Steven was definitely hungry. He took one of the bags and tore it open.

“Here, man,” Chad said, picking up the bong from the floor and passing it to him. It had been freshly packed once more. “Take another hit or two. It’ll make ’em taste even better.”

That sounded good, Steven thought. “Just make sure it’s only one or two,” Chad said, chuckling. “You went pretty crazy there.”

Steven vaguely recalled that it had been Chad who’d encouraged him to take so many hits, but it wasn’t worth raising the point. He took the bong and ripped two more giant hits. Floating again. Not like before, but still great.

“What should we watch now?” he asked. It was a challenge to form the words. His lips felt funny. Good funny, though.

“Well, bro, I don’t wanna weird you out or anything…” Chad seemed to hesitate, and then continued when Steven didn’t reply. “I just — I’m pretty fuckin’ horny. Thought I might put some porn on.”

Oh. Even through the THC-induced haze, that was a lot for Steven to take in. “I don’t know,” he said hesitantly. “You mean like, you want to jerk off together?” He hoped he was wrong.

Fortunately, Chad burst into another big grin. “Oh shit, man — no. I just meant, like, put on some porn and enjoy the view, and then if we gotta finish up, you go to your room to do that.”

Steven stared at him blankly, considering. Or trying to consider. He felt weightless. Like nothing was real. This was definitely weird, he thought. But he wasn’t totally sure, because everything felt weird at the moment.

Chad’s face fell as it had earlier in the day. “Oh, man, I’m sorry. That was too much. Bella said you were kind of a prude, not super sexual. I just figured, like, since you ended up smoking, maybe she was wrong about that.”

What the fuck? Steven realized he would have to have a talk with Bella about what she should and should not discuss with Chad. “I wouldn’t say I’m a prude,” he retorted. “I just…I’ve just never masturbated with another guy.”

“Whoa, man.” Chad was smiling again. “Remember, I was just talking about watching some porn. I mean, you wanna see my cock, that’s cool, I’m not ashamed or anything. But I just thought we could see some naked hotties get railed.”

At those words, Steven’s dick twitched in his pants. He shifted in his seat, hoping Chad hadn’t seen.

“Yeah, that’s cool, I guess. I’ve just never done it before,” Steven said again. He leaned back. “So, you know, go easy on me.”

“For sure, dude.” Chad went back to his laptop and moments later, a porn video site popped up on the TV. “I gotta pretty good playlist we can try.”

The first video had been bizarre, but the ones that played next were exactly what you’d expect. MILFs, stepsisters, gangbangs, lesbians. At first, Steven remained tense, not wanting to behave inappropriately in front of Chad. But thirty minutes later, he realized with a start that his hand was rhythmically rubbing up and down the bulge in his jeans. He glanced over at Chad in alarm, hoping the jock hadn’t seen.

He had. “No worries, bro,” the blond reassured him. “I’m doing the same thing.” He gestured to the fat bulge in his basketball shorts. “Hard not to.”

“Yeah,” Steven agreed, feeling awkward. His dick felt like it was going to rip through his jeans, but if he got up and went to his room, Chad would know exactly what was up. So embarrassing. Steven could keep from touching himself if he devoted all of his concentration to it, but it wasn’t easy. And if he let himself pay attention to the porn, his hand started creeping back to his crotch of its own accord. He grunted in irritation.

“Fuck it,” Chad said from the other end of the couch. “Same here, man.” He turned and leaned back against the armrest, throwing a leg up on the couch. His fat bulge looked even more pronounced. He met Steven’s eyes. “You wanna just fuckin’ stroke a little? No touching or looking at each other. Just need some relief.”

Steven nodded wordlessly. “Lean back like this,” Chad instructed. The jock slid out of his shorts, revealing a pair of tight gray briefs. He peeled off his T-shirt too. “Just more comfortable this way.”

Damn. He had a nice body. Steven had to admit it. Steven was in perfectly good shape, but Chad’s strong shoulders and defined arms were something else — not absurdly exaggerated like a bodybuilder’s or anything like that. Just really nice to look at. So were his legs, Steven realized, admiring the jock’s quadriceps and firm calves. Feeling guilty, he wished he could sneak a look at his new roommate’s obviously tight and worked-out ass.

“Come on, man,” Chad said. “Get naked. Give that dick some air.”

For his part, the jock seemed content to keep his underwear on. Steven started to strip off his clothing, unable to tear his gaze away from Chad’s fingers lightly tracing up and down the length of his hard, thick cock. Oh fuck, it was big. Steven had never felt worried about his rather average-sized penis. The girls he’d been with — Bella included — had assured him it was perfectly capable of pleasing them.

But Jesus Christ. Chad’s cock — even though he could only see it through the gray undies, Steven understood it was the kind of cock that made mouths water. The kind of cock you couldn’t wait to get inside you.

Fuck. He realized what he was doing and quickly looked away, not even checking to see if Chad had noticed.

He yanked off his shirt and slipped off his socks, jeans — and then his underwear. As he threw a leg up and leaned back on the other armrest, a wave of anxiety washed over him.

It was weird to be completely naked, he thought. Especially when Chad wasn’t. Maybe he should go to his room after all.

But Chad looked away from the porn video and gave Steven a once-over. “All right, man. Naked. That’s cool, if you want to.” He reached down and passed the bong to Steven again. “Take another hit and show off that bod, bro.”

Steven just took the bong and hit it again. He felt weird and…slutty, he realized as he set it on the floor. As the word crossed his mind, a pang of arousal pulsed through his cock. It stiffened, and a glob of pre-come splurted out of Steven’s piss slit.

Unnnngh.” He spread his legs wide. It meant bumping into Chad’s own outstretched leg on the couch, but Steven didn’t care. His cock was almost purple and stiffly erect, and his balls felt tight. He touched it lightly, afraid that even the slightest extra bit of pressure would trigger an ejaculation. He groaned at the thought of coming all over himself in front of this guy he barely knew.

“Yeah, yeah,” Chad said encouragingly. “That’s right, bro. Even with a small one, you can still have fun.” He punctuated this declaration by firmly gripping his own thick meat through the briefs.

Oh fuck. Another twinge of sweet, dirty arousal pulsed through Steven’s cock, producing another glob of cream. Why did it feel so good when Chad called his dick small? He sighed and closed his eyes.

When he opened them a moment later, Chad was slipping the gray briefs off. Steven’s heart actually leapt. That felt embarrassing, but the embarrassment was nothing compared to how much he wanted to see this.

Chad spread his legs wide. He grabbed a small bottle of lube he must have brought out from his room and squirted some onto his palm. Then he began to slowly, deliberately grease up his thick, delicious-looking dong with the lubricant.

Steven was transfixed. He just wanted to stare at his roommate’s fat, throbbing, erect penis. His own hands fell to his sides, uselessly.

“That’s right, bro,” Chad said with an evil leer and a snicker. “No touching for you. Just watch me go up and down.”

Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Steven tracked Chad’s hand with unwavering eyes and it slid up the length of the slippery nine inches to tease the fat, juicy head — and then back down to where the jock’s full, hairy, heavy round balls jiggled with the motion. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down.

“I don’t understand what’s happening,” Steven said in an empty voice. “I’m straight.”

Chad chuckled. “You thought you were straight.”

“No.” Steven shook his head; it was a struggle. His hard-on twitched and jumped as he watched the jock masturbate. “No, I know I’m straight.”

“Not much longer, bro,” Chad murmured. “Not anymore.”

“What.” It wasn’t even a question. Steven’s mind felt like it was full of mud. The only thing it had room for was Chad’s beautiful meat.

He tried to remember his girlfriend’s name. The one who had introduced him to Chad. He couldn’t do it. He was barely sure of his own name. Chad’s cock just kept swelling, it was like it was growing in Steven’s brain, taking over everything, imprinting on him in some horrible and irrevocable way.

“Check that out,” Chad said, pointing to the TV. Steven glanced over at the porn. A voluptuous redhead was spreading a younger blonde’s ass cheeks, offering access to a guy with a fat cock.

Steven couldn’t give two shits. His gaze swung back to Chad’s penis and the hand stroking it. Up and down.

“Still straight?” the jock asked in a mocking tone.

Steven wanted to protest. But all that came out of his mouth was a stupid-sounding “Guh.”

He wished he could touch his cock. It felt so incredibly hard and aroused. But he knew he wasn’t supposed to. Wasn’t…allowed.

“Oh fuck, bro,” Chad hissed as his stroking sped up. “Gonna shoot a big fucking load, bro. Gonna make a big mess, bro. You gonna clean up my mess, bro?”

The question brought Steven’s attention back for a moment. He realized, absurdly, that he didn’t want his expensive couch ruined. “Not on the couch. Please,” he said, dully.

Chad nodded, hand moving faster and faster. “That’s all right, bro. I’ll put my mess somewhere else.”

The way he said it was a bit…ominous, Steven realized. But he couldn’t do anything about it. He couldn’t stop watching Chad masturbate. And whatever attention was left over was focused on his own aching, desperate erection. Pre-come was drooling out the tip in a constant stream now.

Steven wanted to come so badly. One tiny touch would do it. But he couldn’t lift a finger.

“Here it comes, dude!” Chad cried out. “Get ready for my big fucking mess!”

With that, the jock rocked up out of his seated position and, gripping his slick penis, straddled Steven’s face before the other student had any idea what was happening. The fat head, greasy with lube and pre-fuck juice, slipped between Steven’s lips. And then it started to squirt.

Once. Twice. And then more times than Steven could have counted even if he could think straight. Spurt after spurt of salty, gooey splooge blasted into Steven’s mouth. Without even thinking, he started to swallow. The twitching cockhead spurted again and again, coating the inside of his mouth with semen. He swallowed as much as he could as quickly as he could, but even so, by the time Chad pulled out, Steven still had a mouthful of come.

His own penis was so hard it was painful. How the fuck did this happen? he thought in alarm as he fell back, trying to gulp down the remainder of Chad’s copious load.

Chad was breathing heavily. He grinned at Steven. “Fuck, bro. You love beating off with me and eating my spermies up.”

“Unnngghh” was all Steven could reply. He was impossibly aroused, but also afraid.

Chad just snorted contemptuously. “Bedtime, bro. No touching. No coming.” He gathered up his stuff, let out a long, loud fart, and went to his bedroom.

Confused and horrified, Steven picked himself up off the couch and stumbled toward his room, his erection jutting painfully upward. It would be a long night, with no relief.