The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celeste

By JRviking

June and Jon had been together 9 months, it only took Jon 6 months to decide she was the girl he wanted to marry. He popped the question one night over dinner at an Italian place they both loved that over looked the east river bank. She of course said yes, everything about the whirlwind of a relationship was on the same level of every fairy tale romance you could ever have. He was an EMT and rescued her from her first car accident. She was not injured, nothing more than a few cuts and a little neck pain, but he still pulled her out and carried her out like a prince. She was smitten since that very moment. Today they were shopping at the mall, they had been carefully planning their wedding details and today they were looking bridesmaid dresses and table centerpieces. Briskly walking through the outdoor center, they were both keenly focused on the task at hand. Perhaps it was because June had been so mindfully centered on that one glass piece she had seen in a storefront two weeks ago that at first she did not hear the whisper in the back of her mind quite clearly. Still she heard something there and it gave her pause. Just when she was about to shake it off as small stutter perhaps she heard the voice more clearly and this time she understood.

“Come to the parking lot, come alone.”

It was such a strange thought, she slowed down. Jon gave her a perplexed look and asked, “Is something wrong?”

“Yes, I am sorry; can you check the World Market for me? I just need to run back to the car, just give me a minute.” She didn’t know why she needed to, so she was happy to hear him say sure and walk on. She couldn’t explain to herself what she was looking for let alone trying to articulate it to him. She moved as fast as she could, without running back to the lot. She had to move fast, again the urgency she couldn’t explain. Once she rounded the corner to the packed parking lot she began heading straight to her car.

“Come to me, June”

The voice was much louder; it overtook every thought, every notion. It was as if a loudspeaker was imbedded into her skull. June looked desperately around when she saw it, the black van with the side open and a woman standing beside it.

“COME TO ME”

She headed toward the strange woman.

“FASTER JUNE.”

June ran. She got to the van in a rush and slightly flushed from the exertion, the woman whom she could clearly see now was husky. Her face was rounded and concealed behind to large oval sunglasses. She was blessed with an ample bosom spilling cleavage from her formal black dress. Her tits, rather massive, matched the shape of her. She had a shapely gut, wide hips, and a big ass. She was a large woman, but standing before her in heels and the fitted dress, she was undeniably attractive June thought in the moments she took to gather herself. Just as she did, finding her voice to speak, she heard the echo in her skull once again.

“GET IN THE VAN.”

Same as before, it overtook everything. She clambered into the van, fear now oozing into the back of her mind.

“Who are you????” she whimpered being on the verge of tears.

The woman climbed in behind her and sat on a bench facing her. The van was unlike any she had seen before. It was more like a limo inside. There was a wood inlay wrapping the interior of the van, speakers playing a smooth jazz, a soft lush carpet beneath her and one bench sitting behind the driver and the passenger seat. You couldn’t see the driver or passenger as a black pane of glass separated the interior from the front. June also took note that the back did not open, instead it was covered with and intricate wooden panel and affixed to it was a serious of shackles. This last item forced a shriek from her lips.

“SILENCE”

Immediately, she stopped, tears in her eyes she turned around toward the mysterious woman. She closed the door, sealing them inside. She watched as the woman sat calmly on the bench and crossed her legs then took off her sunglasses. Her eyes were the most amazing hue of yellow she had ever seen.

“Calm down June, my name is Celeste and you will come to worship me,” the woman spoke, “I am going to take all your pains, all your worries, and all your problems away. Simply look into my eyes, my dear.”

She didn’t even need to ask, June had made that mistake already. The moment she registered the rich sunflower tones of the woman’s irises her strange powers engulfed her. She could feel Celeste’s control wash over her mind like a strong, cool breeze. The tendrils of her power bore into her brain like fingers digging into her memories, boring out the details of her existence. She was frozen in that state, her mind idle and her body forgotten as she sat there on her knees peering into Celeste’s eyes feeling her control massage out every childhood fear, all her secret desires, her most humiliating memories and pressing into the core of her personality. Then it stopped, the cool mist of her powers slowly retreating from June’s mind. June’s eyes flickered as her brain reset, unaware of the scope of change but recognizing that she was no longer June. Her body came back under her control, but her thoughts swirled around centering upon new ideals. June’s head spun trying to make sense of the whirlwind inside.

“Let me help you rediscover yourself my dear. Watch.” Celeste cooed as she opened her legs. Her words were like honey on June’s ears. The brain fried girl sat awkwardly on her knees watching as Celeste slowly slid the black dress up her shapely body and revealed the thick thighs slightly agape and the bare folds of her genitals. June shuddered as it slowly came in to sight. “You have never seen anything so desirable. My pussy makes you practically gush with the desire to worship it!” Celeste spoke, holding her black dress above her waist, leaving her bare from the hips down.

The immaculate pussy of this goddess made her own squirm with desire. June’s mouth watered, her nipples hardened and her cheeks flushed. She was wholly and unabashedly horny. Her desire was so intense and immediate, quite unlike anything June had felt before.

“Come taste it. You want this pussy more than anything. Crawl over, kneel, lick….” Voices echoed in June’s mind as she sheepishly leaned forward and crawled, one hand then one knee toward her captor. She slowly reached the pink slit of Celeste’s pussy; Celeste leaned back offering a better view and then used two fingers to spread apart the outer labia to present herself further. June watched and drew in the rich scent of such an inviting pussy. The scent proved too much and June’s yearning got the better of her. She leaned forward and buried her face into the woman’s slit, her hands sweeping under to pull the larger woman even more into her ravenous mouth.

June’s desire only amplified, the slick wet lips of Celeste’s slit tasted like strawberries and she loved every sticky lick. She rolled her tongue between each fold pressing in for her clit, drawing back only to breathe then suckle at the fold of her labia. She took a few chances to bore her tongue like fingers into her gaping hole. She continued like some hungry animal until she felt the words enter her mind again.

“LOOK UP, JUNE”

June looked up; Celeste’s eyes bore down at her. She continued her feast, lapping at this woman’s cunt like a lazy dog, but her mind absorbed more from Celeste’s power. She heard new truths, settling the storms in her mind. Obedience was pleasure, disobedience brought shame, sadness and pain. Celeste was her Mistress, she loved her Mistress. Her love for her Mistress was greater than any love before. Not for lovers or boyfriends, not of that of friends, not even that of family. The love for Mistress was the greatest and purest kind of love. It was that of slave and goddess. She would sacrifice her body, desires, and everything that comprised of herself for her new mistress. Like a giant comb had moved through her mind, she felt these truths pull every sorrow, every worry, and every pain from her mind. It straightened her focus and reinforced her purpose. Tears, once falling from fear, turned to joy. They flowed freely as the new convert grinned uncontrollably as she continued her worship with full fervor. A new command pushed into the mushy space between her ears. “TELL YOUR MISTRESS YOU LOVE HER.” In a half sob, June began to slovenly mutter “I love you mistress, I love you so much”. She became more oral with each word of her new mantra, as her own climax grew.

Celeste simply smiled back, listening to her new slave moaning mantras of love into her warm folds. She would cum soon, screaming that love out. She would never love anyone else after that. She leaned back, tapping on the glass as she did so. The black glass slid down revealing a well-built man behind the wheel of the van was revealed.

“This one is done. Let’s head back. Have you heard from the boys? Have they taken their prize?” Celeste inquired in regards to June’s former lover. The driver simply nodded, shifting into drive the van slinked away. They hadn’t merged onto the expressway before June came. She did so screaming. She curled up like a newborn against Celeste’s body, still quivering from her eruption. Celeste stroked the spent girl’s hair, as she pushed more thoughts into her mind and filled her with more desires. By the time they arrived to the girl’s new home, June was awake, horny, and ready to serve.

Mistress Celeste opened the doors to the van, revealing two giant doors nearly twelve feet tall stood before them. Each had the carving of a massive eagle upon its face; they were the front of what could only be described as a mansion. June looked around; they were in the mountains somewhere. For miles around there was nothing but trees with only the occasional roof popping above the sea of green. The doors opened and a well-dressed man with dark glasses and a smooth face ushered them inside.

“Mistress we have a room prepared for your new girl right this way.” The man lead June and Mistress Celeste up the large central stairs surrounding the grand entrance from there it was down a corridor lined with doors each having a small plaque. Each plaque had a name but each was different, some were colorful, some were not, some seemed themed like Jessica was spelled in rope while Monika was on black stitched leather. There were dozens of doors. But eventually they reached one that said June; it was spelled out in a big red heart. Mistress opened the door, inside was a room. Everything was a different shade of red. In the middle of the room was a large heart shaped bed slowly rotating, it had four metal bars rising around it like some cage. Upon this cage were little hooks and attachment and one thing June instantly recognized, a camera. In fact there were several cameras about the room. One in the corner near a beautiful vanity, yet another near against a padded wall with little hooks and velvet ropes hanging from it, and lastly another near a rack of dresses. Mistress didn’t give her much time to look around; she led her to the bed.

“Take your clothes off June.”

“Yes Mistress,” June obliged quickly, pulling her shirt and kicking away her pants as fast as she could. She loved to obey. Once she peeled her panties, still soaked from her orgasm, she knelt awaiting another command from Mistress.

“June you will watch the TV on the wall, watch what the other girls do. Tonight you will do those things. You will do them on camera and you will do them in person when I bring men or women down to see you. Do a good job June, make your mistress happy.” Celeste spoke down at her, she had done this a hundred times, twisting minds like an artist may carve stone, but still the look of love and complete devotion always gave her such great delight. She smiled, caressing the young girl’s cheek. June suckled her thumb as she did so.

“I will obey Mistress. I love you.” June sighed.

Mistress left and so did the guard. The TV flickered on and June settled onto the bed now frozen facing the TV. On the TV a girl was undressing, she was talking to the camera…she was talking dirty, slutty. The girl was talking about wanting cock, wanting to suck it, to sit on it….to do a lot more with it. June watched intensively. Her hand slinked down to her slit, still wet from Mistress. She teased her clit while the girls on screen bore all in a stylish sexuality. June had become so enthralled in the show, she hadn’t heard Mistress Celeste slink through the door. Mistress reached out with her mind, feeding images of June posing for the cameras.

“BE A GOOD SLUT FOR THE CAMERAS JUNE, MISTRESS COMMANDS IT.”

“YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE ALL THOSE PRETTY GIRLS. YOU WANT TO BE JUST LIKE THEM.”