The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caught by a Cat Girl

FD,

Summary: A local warrior is hired to find a cat girl thief and bring her back. He finds out that when it comes to Cat girls, it’s easier to be caught than to catch.

I shouldn’t have taken the job. I knew that when I signed up. But I had two problems, a low tolerance for boredom and a weakness for girls with expensive tastes.

I’m a simple man. Unlike most other warriors, I know how to read and I’m happy to curl up with a good fantasy book about people living in high tech societies without magic and having to deal with problems like traffic and devices crashing at the worst times and other problems these creative authors could conjure up from their wild imaginations.

Not me. I’m a reader not a writer type. But being able to read and write did bear some fruit. I was more often given messenger or logistics duty than thrown into the meatgrinder of infantry combat. Sure, skill is involved in using a spear and shield but when one wave of hundreds of armed soldiers crashes into another similar vanguard there are a lot of ways to get killed that have more to do with bad luck than lack of skill.

But there weren’t any wars going on and that meant a man at arms was reduced to guard work, muscle for a gang or keeping order at a tavern. I mentioned my low tolerance for boredom before, so guarding was out. You get caught reading on watch one time and the sergeant at arms never lets you live it down. I don’t have any interest in helping one group of thugs and scoundrels fight another group just like them for the privilege of extorting fees from merchants and ship captains and tavern work, while slightly more interesting than guard work put me in the path of too many of those women who like expensive things that I mentioned.

So, when I heard someone was looking to hire someone who could track down a cat girl in a neighboring town and bring her back, alive preferred, I signed up. I’m afraid to say I even said to myself ‘How much trouble can one catgirl be?’

* * *

Another town, another tavern. Talking shop with the bartender who used to be a soldier in one war or another. Not a professional but someone who had seen combat and survived, it’s enough to fill an hour of talking shop. He even said he’d be willing to teach me summat of brewing if I ended up being there for more than a week. I told him my purpose here and that I expected to be gone ere sunrise. He just laughed. I gave him a sharp glance and he converted his laugh into a cough, muttering something about the confidence of youth.

He knew the lady I was looking for, said she dropped in occasionally when the place got busy for a mixture of alcohol and warm milk that pained him to make but she paid in good coin. Then the sun began to set and more drinkers trickled in. I went up to my lodgings as it’d be a few hours until she’d visit, if she did at all. That gave me time to get in a few more chapters. I wanted to see if the heroine would avoid traffic by taking surface streets and confound her evil manager.

A scratching at the door jarred me from my vicarious journeys and I removed the items I’d set in front of it to prevent an easy opening, and more importantly a quick and quiet one, but there was no one there. I settled down again but didn’t take up my book, I drew out my sword and placed it in my lap as I sat tailor fashion against the wall, eyeing the door with the sharp eyes of a bird of prey.

Well, that was my intent anyway, boredom soon set in as nothing happened and then nothing continued to happen. My eyes might have drooped a bit as my mind wandered but I can say for a fact nothing crossed the threshold of the door.

“Boo!” a soft voice whispered in my ear, and I jumped up swinging my sword wildly. Fortunately, the source of the sound jumped back easily out of slicing distance.

“You startled me” I accused.

“I couldn’t help it, you looked so tempting with your eyes drooping, and so relaxed.”

Her voice was sweet and sultry, even at a distance it was like I could feel her warm breath tickling my ear again. I didn’t respond at first because I found myself hoping she hadn’t finished speaking.

“Who are you?” I said abruptly, trying to cover up my awkwardness with aggressiveness.

“No one of consequence” she said.

“Oh come on, that line’s older than dirt.”

“I think I should ask who you are, since you’re the one asking around about me.”

I peered at her in the candlelight and realized her dark hair didn’t quite cover two adorable cat ears. ‘Not adorable’ I admonished myself. No matter how much I liked her voice, or the mounds of ivory flesh pushed up by a black corset, I was here on business. And she was already proving to be trouble.

“It’s not personal” I said. “Just a job. You owe someone money and it’s my job to collect.”

“The money?” she asked.

I shook my head. “You” I said.

“And how exactly do you plan to do that?” she asked, eyeing me from top to bottom, clearly evaluating me.

“Peacefully if I can, by tying you up and hauling you back if I have to” I said.

“Oooh” she said fanning herself with one hand “no one’s offered to tie me up in weeks. Be still my heart” she said with a feline grin.

“That’s not what I meant” blushing a little.

“Isn’t it?” She asked, taking a slow step towards me, not threatening but sashaying so her hips and tits swayed before me. My eyes followed the full soft curves of her body and my throat dried up.

“Relax, I’m no threat to you” she said.

Her words felt more than persuasive, they were compelling. When she said relax my muscles immediately eased to the point where I had to struggle to remain standing.

“Keep your eyes on me if it will make you feel better. I can’t trick you or take advantage of you if you watch me closely. Isn’t that right?”

“You can’t trick me if I watch you closely” I repeated. That made sense didn’t it. I didn’t want her to surprise me, so I needed to watch her. Watch her hips sway. Stare at her full soft breasts…speculate about the size and shape of her nipples…

“That’s it, you’re doing great. Wonderful.”

I don’t know why I cared but her praise felt good. Maybe it was how much I loved the sultry sexy sound of her voice, maybe it was because she was so beautiful, but I wanted her to think well of me, even if I was going to capture her. I was here to capture her right. Not to be captured, captivated, submissive…

I pulled my eyes, with great effort, away from her cleavage. Her eyes glinted at me, and they weren’t cat’s eyes, but they weren’t quite human either. They shone in the darkness, a dark green that pulled me in. Her lips were red crescents in a face pale as the moon, bright like ivory. The scent of her perfume, or perhaps natural musk, teased my nose, and I wanted more. Saliva pooled in my mouth and I licked my lips to prevent any from dripping out.

“That’s it hero, keep your eyes on me. Making sure I’m no threat to you. Just relax. I’m so close and I smell sooo good, I look sooooo pretty. And you’re soooo relaxed. It’s clear that I’m no threat to you…and you’re no threat to me.”

Something about that didn’t sound right. Yes, she was no threat to me but wasn’t I supposed to…

“Relax” she said again and my eyes drooped even further. “Just listen, you can do that can’t you hero?”

Sure, I can listen I thought. I don’t even have to open my eyes to do that, which is good because they weren’t inclined to open. Which wasn’t right…

“Ssshhh” she said even though I hadn’t yet given word to my doubts. She laid a soft finger on my lips and somehow even my thoughts were stilled. I thought how good it would feel to suck on that finger or other portions of her anatomy and nothing else.

Her eyes shone brighter and her smile grew wider as if she could read my mind. Her hand gently pried the sword from my fingertips as her lips lightly touched mine. All thoughts vanished at that touch and I tried to take her in my arms but she stopped me with a hand on my chest.

“Not so fast hero” and I stopped immediately.

I was torn between my need to feel those lips again and the strange pull her eyes and words exercised on me.

“Good boy” she whispered into my ear and her warm breath made my knees weak. As if she sensed this she eased me down to a sitting position, with her in my lap. The feel of her ass against my cock made me twitch and she once again kissed me on the lips.

I felt lightheaded, like I’d drunk three ales a bit too quickly and was rapidly quaffing a fourth. I’d never felt this strongly about a girl I’d just met and I knew something wasn’t right.

“Relax” she said and I did. Her scent was no longer teasing my nostrils, I was drowning in it, and it made it impossible to focus on anything but her.

“That’s it. Stare into my eyes. My kisses feel so good don’t they?”

“Yes” I responded.

“You’ve never wanted anything the way you want to feel my so very red lips against yours, have you?”

“No” I whispered, my voice so dry and weak I struggled to even whisper the response she asked for.

She kissed me again and my head spun.

“You didn’t really come here to capture me did you? Because that wouldn’t make me happy.”

I paused confused. I didn’t want to make her unhappy, but I couldn’t imagine lying to her either.

“Did you?” she pressed.

“I did but um…”

“You’ve changed your mind” she suggested helpfully.

“Yes, I’ve changed my mind” I said as if the thought was my own.

But she smiled her wry smile with the canine teeth a bit longer and sharper than I was used to in purely human smiles.

“You won’t bring me back against my will. Instead, you’ll protect me if anyone else tries to capture me, won’t you?”

“Yes.”

“That’s good. But I think ‘yes mistress’ is better. At least when we’re alone.”

“Yes mistress.”

“Ooh, smart boy” and she laughed and nuzzled at my neck.

“Now scratch behind my ears” she commanded, and I did so, and she writhed in ways that made parts of her jiggle and wobble delightfully.

“Now kiss my nipples” and I gratefully did so, placing my head against that soft flesh while I kissed and licked those rose-tinted buds.

“Such a very good boy” she said, and I felt my cock harden at her praise.

Now I felt her hands work my cock free from under my tunic and she ran her nails underneath and over my balls. Her hands were soft and the feel of her hands was pure white hot pleasure. I almost came but she told me to wait.

“You love my touch, nothing feels better than my hand on your cock. Except maybe my mouth or my sweet pussy. You understand that right?”

I nodded, speech beyond me as sensations flooded through me.

“You love me don’t you? You want to protect me, please me, devote yourself to me?”

Of course I did. I couldn’t remember a time I didn’t love her.

She pinned me down, her wrists on mine and slid her pussy down onto my cock. Her enormous tits descended over my face and her scent engulfed me.

This was even better than her touch. If she continued speaking I don’t remember it, I only knew the satin embrace of her pussy as she rode me. I could, or should have been easily able to break her hold on my wrists but the thought didn’t occur to me. I accepted her pin as inevitable, as ineluctable as her hold on my heart and mind.

Eventually white lightning behind my eyes and the most amazing pleasure I’d ever felt told me I’d come.

* * *

I awoke resting on her chest, her bosom a perfect pillow and her long nails absentmindedly scratching my neck.

“Good morning hero” she said and yawned and stretched langorously.

“Good morning mistress” I said, surprising myself.

I felt a rush of memories and emotions wash over me.

Although I had only met her last night I realized I loved her and wanted to be with her always. Wanted to serve her and call her mistress. I didn’t how I knew all this, I only remembered tracking her down and then having amazing sex with her. Everything in between was fuzzy, like a night spent drinking, or the tuft of her ears poking through her hair.

“Good boy” she said though you can call me Felicia when we’re in public. Or even when you’re not in trance.”

“Trance?” I asked. She smiled and clicked her fingers.

“Yes Mistress” I said as my eyes closed.

“That’s a good boy, hero.”