The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cat’s Paw

(mc mf fd)

There were a few problems that came with Hell being in charge of most consumer electronics. Most of them were mitigated by international laws, but a few still slipped through the cracks. For instance, the phone Robert Phelps was using was, of course, a FireBrand X, the latest from Hellfire Electronics. While the Hellion government couldn’t explicitly access the files on his phone, they were allowed to automatically and permanently install apps on it.

At his last count, that was around forty-seven different applications, currently taking up nearly half the phone’s memory.

Robert sighed and flicked through the pages of unwanted programs, the latest of which had apparently been condemned as “the worst thing to happen to gaming since microtransactions.” High praise, and he’d expect nothing less from Hellfire. But it wasn’t that one that was buzzing incessantly, it was some other shovelware trash. His phone had been buzzing every five minutes ever since he’d gotten home from work, and he could not figure out for the life of him what was causing it!

Oh, great, and now someone was knocking at the door. Fantastic. As if he didn’t have enough on his plate already! Robert had a video conference to “attend” in, what, a half-hour? That meant getting documents organized, getting files pulled up...getting dressed again... He tucked his phone back in his pocket and made his way to the front door. Hopefully whatever this was would be quick.

He answered the door, and-

“Hey.”

A gorgeous catgirl stood at the threshold, giving a wave with one hand and holding her phone and her clutch with the other. Short, black hair, smooth, mocha skin, thick hourglass curves flaunted with nothing more than a pair of yoga pants and a white crop top. She caught Robert’s attention instantly and held it in the palm of her hand. And judging from the smirk on her lips, she was used to this kind of reaction.

Robert blushed, realizing he’d been staring. “Oh, uh. Hello.” He raised a hand in a sort of half-wave. “Can I, uh.” He opened the door a bit wider. “Can I help you?”

“Yeah.” She looked down at her phone, flicking her thumb up its surface. “You’re Robert Phelps, right?”

Robert blinked. “Yeah. That’s me.” He managed a grin. “What, am I being served papers or something?”

The catgirl laughed, shaking her head and tucking her phone into her clutch. “Nah, this is gonna be way more fun.” She stepped past him into his apartment with a sort of casual disregard for any complaints he might have, if not the confidence that he wouldn’t have any complaints. After all, the sway of her hips seemed to say, why wouldn’t Robert want this beauty in his apartment instead of out?

Once she was inside, the catgirl turned to face him with a little bounce and a wink. “Carmen Torres. I’m your match on Sinnr.”

Robert was quiet for a moment, torn between a few competing questions. In the end, he settled on:

“’Sinnr?’”

Carmen giggled again, reaching out to take Robert by the wrist. “You never heard of Sinnr? Lucky me! This shit’s gonna be easy. C’mon, Robbie.” She tugged him forward, effortlessly insistent. “You got a girlfriend or a wife or anything?“

Red-faced, Robert finally tried to muster some sort of resistance. “What—” He shook his head. “No! I mean- No, I don’t know what Sinnr is!”

“You got a girlfriend, though?” Carmen smirked, eyes narrowed.

Robert glanced away. He tried looking back, but blushing as hard as he was, he couldn’t manage to look Carmen in the eyes.

Carmen giggled, letting go of his wrist and going on without him. “Sometimes no answer is an answer, Robbie!” She called over her shoulder, tail swaying playfully in the air behind her before she turned a corner.

God, she went right for the jugular, didn’t she? Robert took a deep breath and shook his head. And- “Wait. Wait!” He followed behind, a bit more irritated. “You never said what Sinnr was! Is. Whatever!“

When he finally caught sight of her again, she was splayed out belly-down on the couch, making herself very comfortable in his den. Lithe curves twisted as she stretched on the sofa, humming with feline delight. One of the ears atop her head flicked, and she smiled lazily at him. “Robbie, you know any good takeout places?” She arched her back, pushing that pert rear up into the air and giving it a little shimmy. “Mmf!” And just like that, she flopped back down. “I’m feeling stir fry tonight.“

“You can’t just—” Robert shook his head, having a hard time believing the forced anger in his voice. It looked as if Carmen was just as unconvinced, because the smirk on her face only grew wider as his admonition trailed off into silence.

“I can’t what, Robert?” She rolled onto her back, clearly posing for him. Breasts pushed out, hips shifting, Carmen looked like she was trying to see if Robert could manage to string together more than four words in her presence. Normally it would be pretty impressive for a perfect stranger to leave Robert dumbstruck by their presence alone, but as his eyes trailed from her face down across the peaks and valleys of her body...

Robert shook his head, focusing once more. “You can’t just- Sit around!” He waved a hand at her. “You just forced your way into my home!“

“You haven’t asked me to leave yet, Robbie.” Carmen smiled, grabbing her clutch off the ground and pulling out her phone. “And besides, I told you why I’m here. I’m your match on Sinnr!“

He sighed and shook his head. “I still don’t know what that means!”

“Still hung up about that, huh.” She looked to her phone and tapped the screen. “Right. Well!” She sat up. Truthfully, she more kind of nestled up against one of the sofa’s arms, but at least she wasn’t laying down. “Y’know how it’s illegal for Hellions to be in the country unless they’re working in an embassy?”

Robert rolled his eyes. Sure, that sounded strict, but Hell had lobbied for an impressive number of distinctions between embassies. Cultural embassies, financial embassies, recreational embassies. Still, he sighed and shook his head. “I guess, yeah.“

Carmen’s tail flicked at nothing. “And y’know how it’s illegal for Hellions to, like, directly interfere with any federal or municipal operations outside of Hell?”

Again, there were several loopholes they’d manufactured and exploited since that particular law was passed. Robert crossed his arms. “I’m guessing ‘Sinnr’ is one of the ways they found to get around that second one.“

Carmen’s eyes narrowed with a dazzling smile, and Robert nearly swooned as she focused it on him. “Mhmm!” She wiggled her hips, trying to get comfortable. “Yeah.” She tapped her phone again. “Sinnr’s an app where non-Hellions get paid for doing things Hellions would normally do. Like, government stuff. Our government stuff.“

“Our—” Robert shook his head. “They’re- You’re helping them outsource political corruption?”

She just canted her head to the side and grinned. Carmen scrolled her screen to check a few things, and... “Yeah, says here you’re the city treasurer? And that you’ve got a meeting in a few minutes to talk about...something.” She shook her head and shrugged. “Doesn’t say that part.“

What- Robert looked down at his phone, flicking through screens frantically. Sure enough, deep in the “HELLFIRE BULLSHIT” folder of useless apps, there was a candy-red apple logo titled “SINNR.”

“They have- They know—” He blinked down at his phone in disbelief. They had access to his schedule? Emails, texts, calls, too. Probably. Definitely? What else did they know? “Oh, God—” His blood ran cold, hands clutching his phone tight as if he could somehow shield it from any more Infernal surveillance.

Carmen didn’t seem nearly as upset at the apparent invasion of privacy. She hopped off the couch and pranced up to him, light and airy as ever. “Yeah, normally it’s, like, twenty bucks or whatever to make a mailman forget a house during his deliveries or whatever.” She sidled up beside Robert, humming, eyes half-lidded. “Guess how much you’re worth, Robbie.“

He shook his head. He couldn’t guess, not right now. No, right now he was-

“Fifty. Thousand. Dollars.” Carmen whispered in his ear, her breath hot and sultry against his skin. She pressed a kiss to his cheek, humming all the while.

He shivered at that, eyelids fluttering at the sudden physical affection. That only lasted a moment or two, though, and soon Robert was trying to shrug her off of him. “What does that matter to me? It’s not like I’m going to get that money! All I’ve gotten so far is a price on my head from Hell!” He raised a hand to push her away; she was an intruder, after all. He had to get to his computer and let the rest of city council know that he’d been targeted, that they’d been-

Carmen giggled into his ear. “Aw, Robbie! OK.” She stepped in front of him and brought a silk-smooth hand to his cheek. He might have been more looking at her body when Carmen was posing on the couch, but it wasn’t as if Robert couldn’t tell she was gorgeous, too. And those wide, green eyes. Right in front of him. And suddenly...earnest.

More than earnest, they were pleading. Carmen’s smile turned seamlessly to a moue of disappointment. “Robbie.” She brought her other hand up to his other cheek, her voice going softer. “I’m in kind of a tight spot financially. And I know this is going to be a little inconvenient for you, but it would really help me out if you could just...play hooky with me.“

She leaned to press her lips to his, hands sliding back so her arms could drape over his shoulders. Carmen looped one leg around his, entangling him with her body and making sure those soft, warm curves were pressed flush against him. Her kiss tasted like cinnamon-sugar, and the way she hummed against his mouth made his eyelids flutter. Soft and sweet, a wonderfully soothing kiss.

Carmen broke the kiss with a little trill of pleasure, and then-

Then Robert found himself dominated by her eyes. Mere inches from his, green, bottomless, beautiful. Carmen stared wide-eyed at Robert, and he found himself falling into wonderful emerald.

“All it is,” Carmen whispered, one fingertip tracing circles on the back of his neck. “Is one missed meeting. And one day off work.” She gently hugged him closer. “If you do that for me, if you relax for me...” Her body seemed to thrum against his for a moment. “I will be so good to you.“

Robert just stared into her eyes as she spoke, unable to look away, almost unable to think in the face of the endless depths of her eyes-

Then his phone buzzed in his pocket. He blinked, seemed to realize himself once more. He tried to look away, if only to glance down at his phone, but Carmen smoothly brought a hand to his cheek. She kept his eyes on hers, started to grind her body against his.

“Robbie, you ever been with a girl like me before?” Her lips curled into a grin, and her eyes narrowed just a touch with her smile. “Kitties know how to keep their toms coming back again and again.” She traced one hand down his arm to his pocket and plucked his phone out. “So let’s just leave work at work. And I can show you exactly why you’re going to end up a cat person by the end of the night.“

If he wanted to, Robert could take the phone back. He could respond to whatever message he’d just received. He could be a responsible adult and do his responsible job and file a responsible report about this irresponsible app and the irresponsible girl who’d tried to seduce him.

If he wanted to.

Instead, Robert just...let Carmen take his phone. He shivered at her little giggle as she turned it off and tossed it aside onto the sofa. He whimpered as her lips pressed to his once more, his catgirl temptress sighing happily against him. When she pulled away, Robert shut his eyes and tried to ignore how his cock twitched when she whispered in his ear. “We can come up with an excuse tomorrow. Right now...“

Carmen stepped away, and while he would’ve preferred she keep hugging him close, Robert wasn’t disappointed for long. The catgirl temptress turned and pulled her top off in an impressive display of feline flexibility, casually tossing it aside. Then she took the waist of her yoga pants and peeled them down her long, lissome legs, practically wiggling her bare bottom right in front of Robert, as if she dared him to do something to her.

When she was finally bent fully at the waist, Robert caught a glimpse of her plump, glistening pussy lips...and caught a hint of some scent on the air. He was stiff already — how could he not be — but that little whiff made his cock throb.

Carmen snapped back up, and the sudden movement sent Robert stumbling a step back in dull shock. He’d really been zoning out staring at her...pussy... Carmen glanced over her shoulder and smirked. She widened her stance, and there was that scent again, like sweat and vanilla and-

“Robbie?”

Robert shook his head. “Huh?”

She gave her hips a slow roll from side to side, her tail swaying like a cobra from the small of her back. Robert’s attention was all but fractionated from the constant dip into mesmerized focus and subsequent snap back to reality, which meant that even if he managed to keep his eyes off those wide, grabbable hips, he’d find himself following the sinuous tip of her tail from side to side. As out of it as he was, Robert ended up mesmerized by both. And there was still that wonderful musk in the air, too...

“Wanna show me the bedroom?”

“Unh—” That particular question brought Robert’s hand down to his crotch. He started clumsily palming himself, bucking his hips up, too.

“Robbie.” Carmen’s words had a mischievous lilt to them now, but her silk-smooth voice was still sweet enough to leave Robert inching closer and closer to just jerking himself off in the middle of his den. “You oughta get naked so you don’t trip following me. Alright?“

He nodded wordlessly, maybe capable of grunting out some affirmation as he pulled off his shirt and stepped out of his slacks. Soon he was naked, too, but far less graceful than Carmen in his nudity.

She didn’t seem to mind, though. As soon as he’d shucked away his pants, Carmen sashayed from the den down the hall, hips swaying wide with each deliberate step. It almost would’ve been comical seeing her exaggerated gait, but Robert’s cock was so fucking stiff that he couldn’t do anything but stumble after her, growing more and more desperate to hilt himself in her slit.

Carmen strutted deeper into the apartment like she owned the place, and right now, she may as well have. She had Robert so stiff and throbbing that all she had to do was wiggle her hips and he’d slavishly fulfill any request she had. In fact, it took just about all the brainpower he had left to groan out “That one” when Carmen passed by the bedroom door. He tilted his head towards it, his hands now fully occupied jerking his cock as he followed behind.

She opened the door and pounced on the bed. Carmen’s seductive sashay instantly turned to kitten mischief, the naughty little catgirl pushing her rear into the air and wiggling it from side to side. Her scent wafted from her cunt, and even if Robert hadn’t stumbled in after her, there was no way he would’ve been able to resist the pheromones filling the air.

“Robbie?” Carmen arched her back further, stretching with feline grace. “Are you gonna put that big, naughty cock into my pussy?” She gave her hips another wiggle, her slit dripping arousal down her thighs, onto his sheets. The bed was going to stink of her, probably. Perfect. “Are you gonna let me get you off nice and hard?” She mewled to him so innocently that he just wanted to wrap his arms around her and snuggle her senseless, but the words she was saying made his cock practically belch pre from the tip. If she was staining his sheets, he was staining the carpet with fat beads of pre drooling from his cumslit.

She flipped onto her back, legs spread wide, arms spread, too. “C’mooon, Robbie!” She coaxed, giggling as he thrust his way towards her. “Play with me! That’s right... Good boy!” She rewarded each step with a gentle mewl of encouragement, and soon he was close enough for her to loop her legs around his waist. “There we go!“

Gently, gently, they worked in tandem to line up the plump tip of his cock to her glistening lips, and as soon as his cockhead prodded against her cunt...

...Carmen locked her legs around his waist, forced Robert to hilt himself in her, and flipped the two of them until Robert was flat on his back in the bed, his catlike temptress bouncing her hips relentlessly on his lap.

Robert’s eyes went wide and his jaw dropped at the sudden rush of stimulation. Her hot, velvet vice milked his cock, its deliciously hot walls squeezing and clenching and wringing around him as her soft, heavy tits pillowed against his chest. Her bouncing only left room for short, shallow strokes, though, considering her ankles were locked behind him.

“Robbie?” Despite a bit of breathlessness to her voice, Carmen sounded more or less collected as she rode Robert’s prick bareback. In fact, any time he tried to speak up, she peppered his face with kisses and redoubled the dick-milking bounce of her hips. “I lied.” She preemptively shut him up with a kiss. “About the fifty thousand.“

“You’re worth so much more than that.“

Robert moaned into her kiss, knowing somehow that him being worth more was a good thing.

“But!” Carmen shook her hips, and Robert’s cock throbbed in her pussy. “We gotta do a little bit more than this for me to get all that money. We gotta have a lot more fun together. You wanna have more fun like this, right, Robbie?“

He nodded, a mindless, fuck-drunk bobblehead for her. She ran her hand through his hair, smirking.

“Good boy! So—” She placed a kiss to his cheek before whispering in his ear. “I’m gonna take a few pictures of us together once we’re finished, and you’re gonna post them on your socials, alright?” Some fleshy ring in her cunt squeezed down around him, and the bounce that followed left Robert’s cock almost mechanically milked.

“You’re not gonna wear a condom at all with me,” she giggled. “I wanna feel you empty those big, heavy balls into me. Every drop.“

Robert nodded mindlessly, pushing up with his hips in some attempt at reciprocation. Carmen then proceeded to slam her hips back down to make sure Robert knew he should just shut up, sit back, and let her work his dick.

“And finally,” she gasped, giving her hips a twist. “You’re gonna add me on Sinnr so we can have lots more fun like this again and again!”

She had already stained his cock with her intoxicating scent. There was no way that Robert was going to be able to resist at least jerking himself off thinking of Carmen if his bedsheets smelled like her, so the idea of getting to fuck her even more was perfect!

Then, suddenly, it felt as if the tip of Robert’s cock seemed to...push past something. Some little loop that was now around the tip of his cock. Carmen just held him there, not moving her hips at all. “D’you feel that, Robbie?” She whispered, panting between words. “The tip of your big, naughty cock plugged up my womb.” She kissed the corner of his mouth, giggling. “You’re such a stud. I bet you can’t wait to creampie me.“

The notion floated in his mostly empty skull, radiating primal, desperate pleasure. Yeah. Yeah, he did want to cum in her womb- That sounded fucking amazing-

“But I’m so, so tired right now,” Carmen pouted, wrapping her arms around Robert. In fact, her legs shifted, too. She was less hugging Robert now as much as she was latching onto him...both inside and out. “And I know you didn’t finish, but we’ll have plenty of time for that.” Her voice was innocent and lilting. “Do you wanna just...cuddle?“

Robert was more than a little out of it, but if Carmen was asking if he wanted to cuddle, he wasn’t about to say “No.” He mumbled something, tried to nod, and sank back into the mattress.

“Thanks, Robbie,” Carmen murmured. She shifted her position against him. “Robbie. You ever feel a catgirl when she purrs?”

He blinked and shook his head.

Carmen licked her lips, kissed his, and smirked. “Enjoy.” With that, she nestled her face into the crook of his neck...and began to purr.

Her entire body vibrated against him, a steady, pleasurable hum.

Except it was more than that. There was this love and affection to it, an infatuation that seeped into Robert’s mind and left him smiling from ear to ear, a blissed-out victim of a full-body purrjob. And it was full-body. Robert didn’t just feel affection pouring into him, his muscles went totally slack as they were massaged by the steady vibration of Carmen’s body against his. He was totally, utterly relaxed.

And it just kept going.

Robert had been smiling before, now he was reduced to drooling indulgence as his brain filled up pink with the purring love Carmen forced into him. His body was jelly now. Movement was impossible, because that would require tensing his muscles, and tension simply couldn’t coexist with this constant, pleasurable vibration. The sensation was narcotic, coaxing Robert closer and closer to warm, satisfied sleep.

Of course, he had to cum first. And he was going to cum.

Carmen’s cunt vibrated around him, every inch of his shaft surrounded by her hot, wet, tight walls. Even through the pleasure the rest of his body felt, his first climax was sudden enough to make Robert grunt in confused delight. Carmen may have given her hips a little wiggle at the sensation of cum flowing into her, but for the most part, the only stimulation Robert actually needed was the velvety clench of her sex around him as well as the purring vibrating around his thick, bloated tool.

After the first few spurts, Robert’s orgasm normally would’ve stopped. This one didn’t. His cock kept twitching, his balls kept clenching, his spunk kept spurting. It crossed the line from pleasurable to uncomfortable in seconds...and the second line from uncomfortable to incredible a few seconds past that. His eyes crossed and his tongue lolled out in stupid, animal bliss, an empty-headed addict to Carmen’s body after just one fuck.

And, finally, there was one more facet to Carmen’s hypnotic purring. Despite the pleasure pulsing through him, thoroughly taming his mind, body, and cock, Robert still felt himself drifting off to sleep, cradled against Carmen’s body. His eyelids fluttered, and eventually fell shut. His body was still happily overwhelmed by her presence, but Robert could at least sleep in her arms.

His breathing slowed, and dreams crept in to fill his empty mind.

* * *

Managing the fallout of his night off was proving...difficult. For a few reasons.

First, absolutely no one believed any of the excuses he tried. Not after they saw the pictures of him and Carmen splayed out in bed. Some of his colleagues were disappointed in him. Some were grimly accepting, given that he was “only” a man.

All of them, however, were furious. His absence from the video conference — one that apparently concerned a foreign company stepping in and trying to do whatever they wanted — all but ensured that Hellfire Industries, a Hellion manufacturing company, was able to snap up just about all the land they needed to build a new electronics plant. Without Robert present to clarify budgetary concerns, the Hellion representatives had been able to convince the other members of the board that this was just about the only way to ensure the city’s financial success. Hellion presence in a city tended to snowball, and some of Robert’s colleagues were already grimly predicting a “cultural embassy” next.

As for Carmen... She was right beside Robert the entire day, kissing and cooing and meowing away his worries whenever they threatened to overwhelm him. With her there to comfort him, Robert’s guilt faded in hours, replaced by lazy glee as Carmen purred for him over and over again.

It’d be a few hours before Carmen got her payout from Sinnr. For now, she was happy to make sure Robert got all the service he was worth...and more.