The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassie’s Curse

by BlackNight99

Chapter Two

Alternate Resources

The rest of the day was a blur. A long, luxurious, happy, mindless blur. After a few hours, they decided to retire to the main house, but Mamie was ordered to carry the metronome along her, as if being given possession of the implement of her slavery only underscored the idea that she had willingly given up her freedom. It was a funny feeling. At least Cassie had let her wear the robe for the transit, though she had to relinquish it as soon as they were inside.

Mamie had never felt so … female. She would have thought that eventually, she would have gotten a little more comfortable with her nudity, but she never did, and it took her awhile to figure out that Cassie wasn’t LETTING her. They worked in the kitchen to prepare a late brunch: omelets and toast and coffee, and the apron she was allowed to put on only seemed to emphasize the fact that she was otherwise nude, making her feel more naked than she would have been without it.

Everything seemed sexual. Cassie was continuously brushing against her, constantly touching to underscore a point in their conversation, occasionally pausing to take her sister in her arms and hug her, sometimes even giving her a kiss. It was all so intimate, so wonderful.

During the meal, their conversation turned to Willow, Reggie’s secretary. When Cassie wanted a detailed description, Mamie rose (nude, of course … always nude today) and ran to fetch a laptop computer. The company website had an “Employees’ Page,” and it only took seconds to find the “official” staff picture, following a link from the convoluted organizational diagram. Cassie was shocked, though not unduly so. Willow was African American, and Reggie came from a conservative family in a conservative state. But Mamie had been right, overall. The girl was cute, innocent-looking, with wideset, intelligent eyes set in a clear face; and straight, well-styled hair. Plus, she had a knockout figure beneath a muted, soft, pastel sweater. In the picture, she seemed to be blushing.

“Whew!” Cassie commented, studying the pic. “I can see what you mean. This changes things.”

“You mean, because she’s so beautiful?”

Cassie reached across the small table and stroked Mamie’s hand affectionately. “No, sweetie. You shouldn’t feel competitive because of that. You’re just as alluring as this gal. It changes things because she’s a sub.”

“What?”

“Listen, sis. Take it from a gal that’s a card-carrying member of the Dom society. This little piece of fluff has a submissive streak as big as all outdoors. I can spot one across any crowded bar the instant I walk in a bar.” She soured for a moment. “Just like that fiasco on Saturday night. Anyway, this girl didn’t make a play for your husband, Reggie pursued HER. Guaranteed. And I thought I had that dude well and properly programmed.”

“What? Now, wait cotton-pickin’ minute, here! Are you telling me that you …?”

“Easy, Mamie. Lunch is over. Time for your lesson.” Cassie rose and held out her hand.

Despite her sudden reservations, Mamie took the extended hand, followed her sister meekly into the living room and sat on the sofa. Cassie put the metronome on the coffee table in front of her, but Mamie knew that as soon as it was set it into motion, there would be no further opportunity of any kind to question her sister’s actions. This was her only chance, while the thought was fresh.

“Have … Have you been hypnotizing Reggie?” But that was a ridiculous question, given that last comment. “Of course, you have! How long? When did you start controlling our lives?”

They were sitting on the couch together now, facing the silent little machine that held so much potential power; but, instead of leaning forward to start the gizmo, Cassie put her arm around Mamie’s naked shoulders and pulled her unresisting body into a soft embrace.

“I never controlled you guys, I just guided you in the right direction. But … let’s face it, kiddo. Our parents weren’t exactly the wealthiest folks on the block. Without a little help, what shot did you really have with the richest kid in school? The girls were all over him, so it took a little effort on my part; plus, you two were a year ahead of me. Even so, I sort of made it a point to get acquainted with members of his social group. Being a lesbian was sort of a novelty back in those days; and generally, we seemed to be a lot better accepted than the homosexual guys. Of course, people are people. The more you get to know someone, the more you understand that things like sexual identity aren’t really a big thing.

“So … Reggie and I became friends. I was always on my best behavior, of course, because I had an ulterior motive; but not even you ever knew about that. I talked about hypnosis a lot when he and I were together, especially if we were alone, but I never pushed it. And, eventually, he just got curious and asked me to try it out on him. Most people do, sooner or later. Of course, I made sure that he’d find it very relaxing … very pleasurable. We did it almost every day for a while.

“After about a month, he stopped dating. He was seeing three or four girls at a time before that. If you ask him why, he’ll tell you it was because he suddenly couldn’t seem to stop thinking about YOU. Oddly enough, that was about the same time you found yourself unable to think about any other guy but HIM. Kind of funny, huh?”

“Oh my gosh,” Mamie moaned, though she didn’t find it possible to move away from her sister’s embrace. “You set him up! You set ME up!”

Cassie raised and extended her arms, palms upward, indicating their surroundings. “I set you up for THIS. And trust me, if any girl in school merited it, you did. You’re just about the sweetest girl in the whole world, kiddo. And, before you say anything else, know this: he DID love you. He really did. And … he still does; I’ll bet my life on it.”

Mamie tried to take it all in, present and past, and put it into some sort of crazy perspective. She was sitting here, naked and passive, leaning against her sister, waiting for her to resume Mamie’s brainwashing sessions, which she realized now she was looking forward to with almost manic longing. And, they were sitting in her house, hers and Reggie’s; Reggie, the love of her life. But … was he really? Was it actually love? Her mind recalled with vivid clarity their earliest days and weeks and months together; the long walks in the woods, the hand holding, the intimacy that possessed them; the endless conversations about friends and family and world events and their future together. And the longing! Oh, the overwhelming NEED to be with him! The indisputable realization that she wasn’t complete unless she was with him!

“Was it real, Cassie? Was any of it real?”

“All of it was real. I made it real. And I’ll make it real again for him. I don’t know why he slipped. I guess there was some deep-set psychological pull toward infidelity or something.” She shrugged. “It doesn’t matter. He’s a problem that needs to be fixed. So … I’ll fix him.”

“Please don’t,” Mamie pleaded softly. “Don’t change who he really is. He doesn’t deserve to be controlled by somebody else. I’m different. You’ve obviously been controlling me since we were little girls. It’s become part of who I am. But he’s ….”

“Hush, now,” Cassie interrupted. “I’ve never really changed either of you. I simply enhanced the best parts of you. You’ve always belonged to each other, and I’m going to make sure that fact never changes. And anyway, you’re both a vital part of MY life now. MY happiness would be endangered if you weren’t together. If you haven’t already figured it out, that apartment out there is my new home. I can’t leave you. The curse won’t let me. Not if I want to keep my sanity. I’ll always be here to guide you, to make sure that you’re always happy, and that you’re always able to keep ME happy. So now, I’ll have plenty of opportunity to reinforce HIS happiness, as well.

“No further arguments! You are going to surrender to me, and let me guide you. That’s the thing you’ve always wanted. That’s the way it’s always been. Lean forward and start the metronome for me, please. I know that you are very, very aware of your nakedness, that you feel humiliation and arousal, that you feel meek and feminine, and that you want nothing more than to stop worrying about this, about everything, and give your mind to me. You want to be comfortable again. Comfortably in my power. You want to belong to me. Do it now, little one.”

Mamie moaned softly in anticipation as she leaned out of the soft, warm shelter of Cassie’s arms, toward the device that was sitting on the table before them. Nude. Vulnerable. Helpless. Unsure. But all of those insecurities were about to disappear. She knew it was true. Cassie would make it true. She started the gadget in motion; and immediately, everything was alright.

When she awoke, things had changed. She didn’t know exactly how, but she was certain that was the fact. And, she knew, things would continue to change. They would keep changing until they were the way Cassie wanted them to be. Oh, how she wished she could put on some clothes! But that was not to be. Bare, she was ordered to straighten and clean the family room; but they did it together, and that was nice. When Cassie came very, very close to her, she found that she had no impulse at all to pull away, and she savored her sister’s nearness, her touch.

Cassie put her lips to Mamie’s ear, and she whispered “Wouldn’t a cup of tea taste wonderful? Don’t you want to fix us some?” And Mamie hurried to the kitchen. She found herself watching the electric tea kettle impatiently, frustrated that her raw desire wasn’t enough to make it boil more quickly. But soon, they were seated across the little kitchen table, Mamie’s butt cold on the wooden chair, but her hands warm from the cup. And the tea tasted marvelous.

After they were finished, and the cups rinsed, she was ordered to go and get the metronome again. She complied at once. It felt good to be of use this way. It felt good to obey. It felt good to experience, once again, the way her consciousness left her as soon as it began clicking.

And, she was beginning to enjoy, too, the feeling of Cassie bringing her back to wakefulness, though something told her that she probably wouldn’t be awake for long. That made it even better, somehow. They fried a piece of chicken that they could put into a salad for dinner, but it had to cool first. Cassie came to her again, close, and put her lips to her ear. “Aren’t you feeling … aroused? Can’t you remember the feelings you had when we made love this morning? Don’t you yearn to feel that again?”

“Yes!” Mamie moaned. “Here! Now!”

But Cassie laughed. “Not here, silly! On the tile floor? That’s ridiculous!”

“The living room! The couch!” She started tugging her sister toward that room.

But Cassie refused to budge in that direction. “There’s a perfectly good bed upstairs.”

Mamie started bouncing in her impatience, like a little girl on the verge of throwing a tantrum if her parents didn’t hurry. Her breasts were acting very UN-little-girl-like, though that didn’t seem to detract from her earnestness. “But … that’s all the way up ….” She gave up the argument in a fit of utter frustration, then grabbed her sister’s hand and began pulling with all her might in the direction of the stairs. Cassie laughed as she allowed herself to be coaxed along, making Mamie blush furiously. Once again, just like that morning on the way to the apartment, the stairs seemed endless. But finally, they were in the bedroom, next to the bed, and Mamie pressed her body into her sister’s and strained up on her tiptoes to capture Cassie’s lips. And that’s when the worst possible thing happened.

“No,” Cassie ordered. “Not yet. Not until I say.”

“Aaargh!” Mamie screamed in aggravation. “Please, Cassie! YOU did this to me! You whispered in my ear and changed me! Please don’t deny me now!” She rubbed her bare breasts across her sister’s chest in an effort to appease her demanding, erect nipples.

“Stop! Be still! You must use patience!”

Mamie whimpered, but stopped her wanton movements; and she stood shivering with desire in Cassie’s arms. “But why? Why?”

“Sshh! Be calm and listen. I did not change you when I whispered in your ear. I just allowed you to desire something. Like the tea. Remember how patiently you waited for the water to boil? But the tea tasted even better because of it. And you need to believe me now: our time in the bed will be all the sweeter for your persistence and lack of complaint. You may desire, but you must never act on your urgency. You will never, ever be in control. You must wait until someone else takes control of you.”

Mamie was quiet then, immobile except for the slight shaking from her need. But she couldn’t contain the soft moan when Cassie stroked her bare back with a gentle hand and said: “Good. You’re such a good girl.” And with a fingertip under her chin, she directed Mamie’s face upward toward her own, and slowly, slowly, slowly lowered her lips until contact was made. And she was right. The patience had been worth it.

During the next half hour, Mamie encountered two things for the first time. She had an orgasm without clitoral stimulation, merely from having her breasts sucked. And later, after she had given her sister pleasure, she had a second orgasm during the same love-making session. Either of these unique sensations would have made a lasting impression; but together, they provided an experience she would remember forever.

She lay in Cassie’s arms, her cheek against a soft breast, awash in afterglow. The world was perfect, but she couldn’t contain her curiosity. “Why are you doing this to me? I will submit. I will always submit to you. But why are these lessons important?”

“I will have to feed again tomorrow, and Reggie’s not here. I have no doubt that you will obey me and give me what I need. But … I love you. I would feel much better if I knew that you were enjoying whatever task I commanded. I don’t quite know what to expect, and so I’m training you to accept whatever desires I implant in you on the spur of the moment.”

“I’m sorry you’re having to go to so much trouble. I wish there was an easier way to brainwash me.”

For some odd reason, Cassie thought that was particularly funny. When her gentle laughter had subsided, she stroked her sister’s hair and said: “Believe me, I’m having a wonderful time doing this to you. The past forty minutes have been particularly nice.” Then, she strained her head forward and put her lips against Mamie’s ear. “I think we have enough time for a little nap. I know you are very tired; and you’re falling asleep now.”

Mamie awoke as her sister shook her none-too-gently. “Up! Now! We have lots of things to do before bedtime!”

The first thing on the schedule was a shower, and it turned out to be the longest Mamie had ever taken. Reggie had insisted on installing one of those “on demand” hot water heaters; and that turned out to be a very good thing, because no regular hot water tank would have ever met the requirement. The walk-in shower stall was actually meant for two people. She and Reggie had used it numerous times.

They took turns soaping one another down, several times, in fact. There was a built-in seat on one side of the stall, and it was utilized often. They shaved each other, under the arms, their legs, and between their legs, too. This took a while for Mamie’s first time, especially since Cassie insisted on giving her the “lick test” to see if she was smooth enough. Finally, they washed each other’s hair. Plus conditioner. They were in there for an hour, and Mamie’s fingertips were wrinkled when they finally, finally emerged. The hair drying ritual afterwards could have been quicker. Cassie’s short brown hair was easy, but Mamie’s was long and thick and straight, and it had to be combed out.

Of course, Mamie was not allowed any clothing. By now, she realized that she would never be used to this; especially at night, when room lights allowed anyone to see in, even though she couldn’t see out. Cassie announced that she would put the salad together, so Mamie might as well have another lesson. She was ordered to fetch the metronome from the living room, and at her sister’s direction, she wound it and set it into motion. She was awakened when the meal was on the table. It was a strange dinner conversation indeed, though, consisting of a bombardment of questions from Cassie and well-considered painfully honest answers from her naked sister.

Mamie knew it was important, because Cassie took notes. First, there was a litany of questions about several of the girls they had gone to high school with. Mamie couldn’t really keep up, and she didn’t try; she just gave as much information as she possibly could. Next, Cassie wanted to know when she had last had her period, and she seemed immensely relieved to find that she’d just finished her cycle. Of course. Why hadn’t Mamie thought about it before now? Cassie didn’t want to “feed” from her during her flow. Now, they had three and a half weeks to figure that one out.

They were interrupted by a phone call: Reggie’s nightly check-in. Mamie strained her ears for any indication that secretary Willow was with him during the conversation, but if that was the case, she couldn’t discern it. She told him that she and Cassie had spent the day doing “girl stuff,” and that was true enough, she supposed. He said that he loved her. She answered that she loved him, too.

After the call, Cassie asked a litany of questions about the Willow, but Mamie had very few answers to give. They’d only met once, during a party thrown for everyone at the St. Louis office, but since it had been held in this very house, Mamie had been too busy with her duties as hostess to properly study the guests; plus, that was long before there were any indications of an affair, so there had been no reason for close observation. She recalled thinking that the secretary was extremely shy, and would find a quiet place to stand, away from everyone else, where she could watch but not engage. That didn’t last long. She seemed to attract men like a magnet, but she would always seem to find some reason to excuse herself and wander away into another room, where she would again play the wallflower.

Mamie readied herself to do the dishes, but Cassie declared there was still enough time for one last “lesson,” and by the time she awoke from that hypnotic nap, the dishes were done and the chores all complete. Mamie followed her sister up to bed, and they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning, it took a while to figure out why Cassie was so happy. No, that wasn’t the appropriate word … she was relieved, as if she had been horribly worried about something, but the reasons for her fears hadn’t materialized. Over breakfast, it finally came out. Cassie hadn’t known the definition of a “day” in the parlance of the warlock. If his curse had meant twenty-four hours, then Cassie was sure that she would have awakened in the grip of withdrawal from her addiction to cum. But, she hadn’t. That meant that “every day” referred to once during each calendar day. She had consumed the last offering from Mamie’s pussy yesterday morning; but now she realized that she had until that evening to obtain her next “fix.”

Mamie almost made a comment about that, but chose to keep it to herself. It would make little difference to her sister, anyway, since Cassie believed unequivocally and unconditionally in the power of the curse. Still, when there were gaps in the “rules,” Cassie appeared free to fill in those holes herself and use luck as the reason that the guesses all went her way. Reality wasn’t that uncomplicated. There was another, much simpler answer to the riddle, but Mamie chose to keep quiet.

Back upstairs, Cassie made her try on several outfits from the closet, settling on mismatched clothing that made her look overly sexy, almost to the point of trashiness. She wanted to object, but she knew it would do no good. The blouse was a nice one, but when coupled with the underwire bra that she practically never wore, and with the top two buttons undone, it almost showed off more of her breasts than it covered. She hadn’t worn the leather skirt since her freshman year in college, and she’d gained an inch (or two) in the hips since then. She told herself the added bulk was muscle from her home gym, but that didn’t matter to the skirt. It was tight. Very. Red high heels completed the ensemble. Cassie called them CFM shoes.

She sat patiently while Cassie applied her makeup. Thank God it wasn’t put on overly thick, but it seemed to excessively highlight her eyes. And she almost never wore red lipstick. The image in the mirror made it look like she was for sale, and she told Cassie that.

“I’d buy you,” her sister declared, and led her down the stairs and out to the car.

St. Louis has been called “the incredible shrinking city” by some of its more disgruntled inhabitants. That, of course, refers to its population, and in some respects, to the number of large company headquarters and manufacturing plants that once called it home. But geographically, it’s very large indeed. People from Wentzville (Missouri) to Belleville (Illinois), and from Alton (Illinois) to Festus (Missouri), all tend to call St. Louis home; and, as is the case in most cities, the suburban communities have grown in number of residents as the inner city struggled. Mamie and Reggie settled near where they grew up, in Chesterfield.

Cassie was driving, and while she was primarily following directions from her phone app, they were both at least somewhat familiar with the areas they transited. Cassie reached over and patted her sister’s hands. “You okay, kid?”

Mamie sighed and squeezed the hand. “I’m scared. I can tell that you’ve tried to prepare me for this emotionally. And, don’t worry; I won’t run away or anything.” She took a deep breath. “It’s not just that I’ve never cheated before. Reggie’s the only guy I’ve ever been with. Ever. Do I even know the dude you’ve set me up with?”

She got a shrug in reply. “I don’t know. I don’t think so. They’re younger than us.”

“They!?”

The car stopped in a small parking lot beside a storefront, an electronics repair shop. The sign said: “Grayson’s.” The name sounded vaguely familiar, but Mamie couldn’t place it. They’d only driven about five miles, and she was fairly certain they were in their old school district.

Cassie turned to face her and put a calm hand on her shoulder. “I don’t want you to worry. I’m not going to let anything bad happen to you. Just put yourself in my hands and do as you’re told. You’re going to be alright; I promise. But remember, this won’t work unless the act of me giving you to a guy ‘ensures his sexual pleasure.’ You can’t displease him. You HAVE to ensure his pleasure.”

“I’ll try! Oh, Cassie, I’ll try as hard as I can, I promise! But … there’s more than one?”

“I don’t know. Maybe, I think. Let’s go in and find out. If it I don’t think you’ll be safe, we’ll leave and find something else. After our conversation last night, I might have another prospect or two.”

They’d barely entered the establishment when both Cassie and the woman behind the counter of the otherwise deserted shop squealed simultaneously and ran into each other’s arms, the embrace strengthening until it eventually gave way to a full-on, lip-to-lip kiss. Turning back to her sister, Cassie was actually blushing. Mamie couldn’t remember the last time she’d seen that.

The woman didn’t give Cassie a chance at conversation. “Hi! I’m Ella. I remember you from school. Mamie, right? You married Reggie Godfrey.”

“Ella and I were good friends,” Cassie explained. It had been a big school, and they were a year behind her.

“Bullshit,” Ella interjected. “We weren’t good friends. We were lovers. Cassie was my first, and I was hers.”

“Sure. I remember you,” Mamie said. “You were in the Drama Club. But I didn’t know that you and Cassie were … um ….”

“Exploring each other’s bodies in the minutest detail every chance we got? Yeah, nobody did. We hadn’t come out yet. We practiced how to deceive the world while lying in each other’s arms. We wove our first tangled webs together.”

“Sir Walter Scott,” Mamie muttered. She found that she couldn’t maintain Ella’s critical gaze, and she naturally lowered her eyes and shuffled her feet.

“Oh, damn, Cassie! She’s a cute one! I’d really, really like a piece of her myself!”

“That’s not part of the agreement, Ella. I knew you’d want her, and I told you on the phone what the deal was. I’m along to protect her, and I’m going to make sure this goes according to plan. One of your brothers can use her for an hour. That’s all. Period. Now, let’s go meet them so that we can choose.”

It seemed to be Ella’s turn to look nervous. “Yeah. About that. I haven’t really told them about this yet. And … I think I’m going to have to change our contract a little.”

“Ella …” Cassie said menacingly.

The slender woman held up her hands in a defensive gesture. “Hey, listen. You feel obligated to protect your sister’s feelings, and I feel the same way about my bros. Let me explain, okay?” She waited until Cassie settled down and signaled for her to continue. “The guys are a little … um … unique. They don’t get a lot of attention from the ladies. Know what I mean? They’re also very … um … competitive. And especially after seeing her; well, I just can’t go in there and tell them that one of them is going to get to spend an hour in bed with the sexiest girl on earth, while the other one gets nothing. Do you see my dilemma?”

Cassie seemed to yield to this argument. “How about we trade off days? I can bring her back tomorrow. Would that be okay?”

“I thought about that. I think they’d agree to trade off one day each, but if she goes home today and one of them hasn’t had her, then I think it would lead to … um … unpleasantness.”

Cassie considered this. “What do you suggest?”

“An hour apiece? We each have our own rooms upstairs.”

It was if Mamie wasn’t even there. They were haggling over her like they would an item at a flea market. “If she doesn’t like it, I don’t want her to suffer too long. How about half an hour?” Cassie countered.

“Not enough time to get to know each other. “Forty-five minutes?”

“And you keep your paws off her.”

“Deal!” They shook hands.

Ella put the “Out to Lunch” sign in the window, locked the front door and led the way into the back of the shop.

“Now you know why we didn’t last long as a couple in high school,” Cassie told her sister, taking her hand and following. “Dueling doms. I love her to death, though.”

Mamie’s heart was pounding. This was it. She was about to meet the man (the men!) who were about to take her sexually. She had no idea what to expect. But … the guys she finally met were about the furthest possible partners from her imagination.

They were so different! Both of them. No, that wasn’t quite right. All three of them! No one would ever suspect them of being related, much less siblings. Ella was tall, maybe five-eight, black-haired, and so slender that Mamie wondered if she might be anorexic. The young man sitting at the desk to her left, gazing through a desktop magnifier at a circuit board, was sandy-haired and huge. More than huge. She would find out later that he was six-two and weighed something over three hundred fifty pounds (“most scales don’t go past that,” he would explain). The guy that rounded out the trio, sitting behind a work bench with a smoking soldering iron, was a small, wiry brunette with bulging biceps and a thin mustache.

Ella did the honors. “Jason and Randy, I’d like you to meet my good friend Cassie and her sister Mamie. We were hoping you guys could help us out. We’re looking for somebody to take Mamie upstairs and fuck her. How about it?”

“Ouch! Son of a bitch!” Randy declared. He’d obviously just burned himself with the soldering iron. He shook his left hand and disgustingly shoved the offending instrument into a wire holder.

Jason was actually drooling. He absentmindedly reached up and wiped the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. Both men were staring openly. Mamie seriously considered fainting.

“Easy there, fellas!” Cassie ordered, taking charge. “After that sterling introduction, we need to answer some obvious questions and establish a few guidelines. My lovely sister here is undergoing a little separation anxiety while her husband is out of town. I mentioned this sad set of circumstances to my good friend, Ella, and she suggested we talk to you boys to see if you might be able to provide her with some intimate comfort. If you agree to assist her in her hour of need, you will have to abide by my rules. She’ll go with you to your room and do whatever you want. BUT! No rough stuff! You treat her nice! You each get her for forty-five minutes today; and if SHE wants, we might do this again, trading off, one of you per day for one hour, once a week. But let me be clear ….” She paused. “Look at ME please!”

The men tore their eyes off of Mamie and gave their attention to the woman they apparently considered a bossy bitch. “Thank you. This is important. I sincerely hope that we can all get to be wonderful friends, but it either one of you ever hurts my sister, I will fuckin’ castrate you! Understood?” They nodded dumbly and their gazes returned to Mamie. “Any questions?”

“Me first,” Randy said.

“Like hell,” Jason replied.

“I called dibs.”

“Tough shit.”

Randy sighed. “Draw cards?”

“No way. You cheat.”

“Rock paper scissors?”

“Darts. Five rounds. One throw each round. Best three out of five.”

“Oh, you are ON!” Rubbing his hands in confidence, Randy walked to a dart board Mamie hadn’t noticed until now, moving the husks of several electronic gadgets out of the way as he went.

“One other thing,” big Jason said thoughtfully. “After each round, the winner gets to choose one item of clothing Mamie has to remove.” He looked eagerly at Cassie. “Would that be alright? Please?”

Cassie’s lips twitched upward at the edges ever-so-slightly. “Sure. Sounds like fun.”

Mamie made a little noise, deep in her throat; not quite a moan. She watched in horrified fascination as Randy set a handful of darts aside and handed a blue one to his brother. “Me first,” he declared, then waited only a few seconds to see if he’d be challenged. When he wasn’t, he stood on a certain mark on the floor, took careful aim, and let fly. Mamie was too far away to see where the red missile had landed, but it was somewhere around the center portion of the board. Jason stood at the mark and threw. It, too, hit the board near the center. They both advanced and studied the results.

“Round one goes to me!” Randy declared. He studied Mamie with something akin to a leer. “The blouse, I guess.”

Mamie’s cheeks felt very hot. She looked beseechingly at Cassie, but finding no solace there, she raised shaking hands to the front of her blouse and began unbuttoning the garment. When she was done, she freed the bottom of it from the waistband of the skirt and shrugged the silken top off her shoulders. She stood clutching it for a few moments, then lay it across the back of a folding chair. Everyone was staring at her. Ella’s desire was more than evident. Mamie’s underwire bra seemed to be proffering the breasts to anyone that wanted them.

This time, Randy’s dart hit somewhere near the top. Jason’s hit consistently in the same place as the one he’d thrown before.

“I win again!” Randy announced. “Uh … the brassiere.”

Mamie’s fingers were shaking too badly to undo the catch; and when she felt other fingers on hers, she gladly let go and allowed Cassie to do the job. As it was pulled away from her, she felt her heavy breasts bounce and quiver.

Cassie’s hands went to her shoulders, her palms sliding lightly, tenderly down her arms, making her shiver, and she felt lips next to her ear. “Keep your hands at your sides,” she whispered. “You are offering yourself to the winner. You are the prize. I realize you’re very anxious, knowing that you’re about to give yourself sexually to them.” Mamie found herself breathing deeply, and with each shuddering breath, she felt the quivering movement in her heavy boobs.

“Hey,” Jason said. “Your throw.”

“Oh, yeah. Right.”

The red dart hit low and to the left of the playing area. Jason’s blue one seemed to hit in the same place each time.

“Your skirt, please,” Jason said politely.

After a bit of trouble with the zipper, Mamie was left with her narrow panties and a pair of high heels.

Once again, the blue dart hit in its accustomed spot. Jason, after purposefully tearing his eyes away from Mamie, hit the very edge of the target, apparently outside the playing area.

“The … um … undergarment thingy, please,” Jason said softly.

“Thong,” Ella told him.

“Thong. I’ll remember that.”

Mamie steadied herself with her hand on the back of the folding chair as she maneuvered the flimsy thing off her leges. The high heels felt particularly precarious, for some reason.

Randy’s dart hit two feet away from the board, and the mark it made joined several others that peppered the wall. Jason’s hit dead center this time. Without pausing to look at it, the big man turned and walked to Mamie. She resisted the feeling to step back away from the huge, looming form, and stood her ground, keeping her hands down, waiting. But she was shocked to see him stoop and kneel before her. She felt his hands on her left foot, and, finally comprehending his intent, she raised it to allow him to slip the shoe off. She laid a hand on his broad shoulder, which was well above the height of her waist, and followed suit with her right foot.

He stood, and she couldn’t withhold the cry of alarm as she suddenly found herself lying in his arms. He has scooped her up as if she weighed nothing at all, and now they were mounting a set of narrow stairs that ran along one wall of the large room up to the story above.

“Randy will knock on your door in forty-five minutes!” Cassie shouted from below, but Jason gave no response.

He carried her along a lengthy hallway and put her down outside a door, which he hurriedly unlocked, pulling her into his sanctuary after him. She wrinkled her nose. The place was a mess, and it smelled of dust and body odor. Jason strode across the room snatching up dirty clothes left and right and flinging them into an already-sizable pile of laundry in the corner. Dismayed, she looked around. There were books everywhere, on the desk, on the room’s only chair, on the bed, and stacks of them on the floor, some leaning precariously against other stacks.

With a single swipe, he scraped a mound of trash and clothes onto the floor at the foot of the bed, but the pile of books he treated with more respect, picking them up carefully and starting yet another pile on the floor near the desk.

“I … uh … never have guests,” he muttered. The bed gave a groaning protest as he sat and began taking off his shoes.

Thinking that he was very ill-at-ease, and worrying about the whole “ensuring pleasure” thing, Mamie figured that she ought to do something. Still, there was at least a little reason for her nervousness. He towered over her in height, and was more than three times her weight. Trying mightily to overcome her trepidation, she walked over and sat beside him. She caught a whiff of his perspiring body as he pulled his shirt over his head; but on the other hand, she could also detect the odor of her own arousal. She thought that perhaps she wouldn’t feel her nudity so acutely if her nipples weren’t so hard.

“Are you sure that you want me to do this?” he asked slowly, carefully. “The others aren’t making you, are they?”

She put the palm of her right hand on his broad shoulder. “No. I really do want you to make love to me. I want to feel your pleasure. Inside me.”

That caused a noise, deep in his throat. She couldn’t decipher its meaning. “I don’t want to hurt you,” he said quietly. “I worry about that a lot. You know … that a woman might actually get interested in me, and I’d do something terrible, like Steinbeck’s Lennie.” She couldn’t keep the look of wonder from her face; but he saw it and muttered defensively: “I’m not unintelligent.”

She shocked him with her laughter. “Believe me, I never, ever thought that. Tell me, have you ever considered buying a book on how to build a bookcase?”

He grinned ruefully. “I don’t have any money for bookcases. I spend it all on books.” She giggled at that. “We all have our financial weaknesses. You’ll see Randy’s soon enough.”

She wanted to ask, but felt rushed. “Can I ask you to do me a favor? Please?”

He looked down at her. “Of course. What?”

“Kiss me. Please. Please kiss me.”

He lowered his face toward hers, but stopped just short. “I … uh … I’ve … um … never ….”

Oh, to hell with Cassie and her stupid rules about always letting the other person take charge! She reached up and threw her arms around his neck, kissing him hard. He was suddenly crushing her with his own arms; and, just as the kiss was making her dizzy and fluttery, he pushed her back, his body atop her own.

Mamie had never in her life considered the problems of trying to make love to an obese man. This was an awkward position to begin with, lying back with their feet dangling over the edge. She found she couldn’t move, with the exception of her arms, still around his neck. But, just about the time she found the problem unfathomable, he was gone, standing beside the bed, taking off his pants. She quickly shifted around until she was lying on the bed properly, her head on his lumpy pillow.

He was nude now. She was happy to see that the kiss (or her nudity, or both) had given him a stiff erection, but she doubted seriously if he could see it himself when he stood upright like this. His belly was huge, and hung down so that it obstructed his view. His pecs were large and broad … and rather flabby. Before she could properly prepare herself mentally, he had again crawled atop her; and now she was well and truly helpless. Her arms were spread, and she could move her hands at the wrists to put against his sides; but that was about the extent of her movements, period. She was in no pain, and her nose was just above his shoulder, so she could breathe. He humped his hips a few times, and she could feel his erection slithering up her left thigh. She tried to say something, but it was muffled by his shoulder.

Slowly, he used his arms to raise his upper body. “What?”

She took a breath. “Can you please roll to your left? More, please. A little more. There.” She reached down and grasped his erection, making him shudder violently; but fortunately, he hadn’t cum. She scooted down a little and worked to line them up. She couldn’t move her right leg, but she spread the left one wide. “Now,” she continued, “if you could slide up just a little. Hold it! There. Now, keep going. OOhhh! Yes! Like that! You’re inside! Can you feel it? Now, move up higher. AAhhh! Like that! Oh, Jason! Oh! You’re so deep!”

He pumped a few times. “You feel hot,” he moaned. “And wet.”

“I can’t help it. You made me wet with your kiss,” she groaned softly, unable to take a full breath to speak louder. He leaned his weight forward, and she was trapped again. It was even more profound this time, because her left hand was trapped at her side, her legs spread wide, but flat on the bed. He started thrusting more quickly, more deeply. Unable to provide further stimulation through her own movements, she began to allow herself the privilege of soft moans when he moved especially deep. She believed that was turning him on even more.

She didn’t know how long he thrust into her like that, many minutes, certainly, and she was impressed that he had that much stamina his first time. But at last, she felt him expand, and his body strain. He grunted loudly when he came, his cock twitching strongly each time, then he paused and shivered, then thrusted again, then paused, always spasming and jerking. And finally, finally, he rolled to his left and off of her.

She moved toward him, against him, and she put a tender hand on his big chest. “Thank you. That was really nice.”

He looked at her with a mixture of awe and uncertainty. “You really liked it? No shit?”

She laughed. “No shit. I really, really did. Do you think we could maybe do this again tomorrow?”

There was a loud knock on the door. “Time, dude! My turn!”

“Okay!” Jason yelled back. “Just a second!”

He gave her his full attention. “You want to come back? No woman has ever wanted to give me the time of day. You actually like me?”

She sighed. “I’ll never leave my husband, Jason. I DO like you, but I can never afford for it to turn into romance. I liked what you did to me … the way you made me feel. And I’d like you to make me feel that way again. Do you think we can do this under those stipulations?”

He nodded vigorously. “Sure. See you tomorrow.”

She scampered over him and stood beside the bed, looking down on him. “Do you … think you could do just one more little thing for me?”

“Yeah. Of course. What?”

“Clean up a little?”

He looked around the room. “Sure. I’ll straighten up. You bet.”

“Um … I meant like maybe take a shower or something?”

“Oh.” He frowned. “Right. Sorry.”

She bent and kissed him lingeringly on the lips. “Thanks again. I had a really great time. I can’t wait until tomorrow.”

At the door, she turned and gave him her sweetest smile. She actually DID like him, despite all his obvious physical flaws. Or, she mused, perhaps Cassie had just whispered in her ear that she would like him.

Randy was waiting in the hall for her. She thought that maybe he was putting on a little bit of an act, the tough-guy routine, but he still seemed a little unsure what to do. Mamie smiled and held out her hand to him. With a nod, he took it and led her down the hallway to the left and into the next room.

She put her hand to her face before she could stop herself, and said: “Oh. You’re a smoker.”

He looked guilty, then perturbed, then nervous. “I … um … There’s nowhere else we can go right now. I didn’t know you’d mind.”

Mamie tried desperately to recover. “Oh, no. It’s okay, honestly. I’ll just wash my hair again tomorrow. I can’t afford to let my husband smell cigarettes on me. You understand, don’t you?”

“Yeah. Sure.” He walked to the window and opened it, then switched the overhead fan to a higher setting.

Looking around, she felt especially guilty about her comment. The room was in remarkably nice condition, and she supposed that he’d spent the past forty-five minutes cleaning it up. It was easy to imagine the ashtrays mounded high with butts; but now, they were spotless. She walked to the bed and sat. “I like your room. It’s nice.”

Slowly, he walked to her, but stood there, looking down rather than joining her. “You’re the very first naked woman who’s ever said that.”

She didn’t know how to respond to that, but couldn’t help raising her hands and covering her breasts. Extremely self-conscious, she forced herself to lower them again, resting them at her sides, opening herself to him.

He sat beside her. “You seem to do whatever the girls tell you to do. You just stood there and did whatever they said. Is it just them, or do you do whatever anybody says?”

As hard as she tried, she couldn’t make herself meet his gaze. “Not anybody. But I’ll do whatever YOU say.”

He stood again. “Take out my cock. Suck it.”

She’d done this for Reggie when they’d started dating, but she hadn’t liked it, and she’d told him so. He hadn’t cum in her mouth, and he never asked again. That didn’t mean that she didn’t use her mouth to tease him, excite him, a little suck, a little lick; but it never turned into a full-fledged blow job, and certainly nothing like she had witnessed Cassie doing the other night. As she loosened Randy’s belt and worked on the button and zipper of his blue jeans, she realized that she WOULD do that if it was demanded of her now. She didn’t think she’d like it, but she’d do it. She’d do anything.

Indeed, she didn’t particularly like the smell of the stiffening cock in her hands, but she admitted it wasn’t too bad. She could tolerate this. She found the taste slightly off-putting, as well, though she rapidly got used to it. No, this wasn’t so bad, after all. HE obviously liked it, and that’s all that really mattered. Ensure his pleasure, she told herself; she HAD to ensure his pleasure! Her greatest problem was: what would she do if he shot off in her mouth? It wasn’t such a big deal this time. Her insides were already full for Cassie’s next “feeding.” But in the future, if he was the only one, what would she do? Hold it in her mouth for an hour? That was ridiculous.

As if reacting to that prophecy, Randy’s cock began to twitch and swell and strain against the top of her mouth and throat. To her immense relief, he pushed her away. “I … I want your pussy!” he half-shouted in a raspy voice.

“Yes! Yes, I want that, too!” She scooted back and twisted her body atop the bed, spreading her legs slightly and holding her arms up toward him.

With a single, easy jerk, he pulled the stained tee shirt over his head, but he oddly left his lowered pants and shoes on as he mounted her. Once again, an over-eager cock stabbed and prodded, slithering past its target, and she had to reach down between them, grasp him and line the fleshy pole up. He rammed in hard.

“Ohhh! Oh, my gosh!” she groaned, her inner channel unable to react to the almost-brutal invasion.

He paused, suddenly concerned. “Are you okay?”

She panted a few times. “Yes. I … um … I mean … you went in so hard … and so deep. You’re … um … very big.”

“I’m bigger than your husband, huh?”

She looked up into the smirking face and wondered silently about male egos, but wisely kept silent. “You need to give me a second to adjust.”

He pulled out slowly, then pushed back in more gradually. “Bigger than your husband,” he moaned, a smile on his lips.

“Ohhhh. That’s better,” she said, meaning it. “Yes. I really like that.”

He kept up the pace for several minutes. “Hey. This girl I was with once. She liked it doggy style. You ever done that?”

“Uh … yes.”

He pulled out of her. “I want that. Now. Turn over.”

She rolled to her left, but it was only a single bed, and she ran out of room. Impatient, he grabbed her between her waist and hip bones, lifting and hauling her back to the center of the mattress. She squealed and he relaxed his grip somewhat, obviously worried that he was hurting her, when, in fact, she was simply ticklish. She hadn’t spread her legs enough, and he irritably widened them using his knees. Once again, he thrust in hard and fast, making her bury her face in the bedcovers and groan.

He began mauling her breasts, squeezing hard, then pinching and rolling her nipples between thumbs and forefingers. “This gal I did it to before, she liked me to do this. Do you?”

“I … um ….” She groaned loudly as he pounded her several times very quickly. Realizing that she wouldn’t (or couldn’t) answer while he was doing that, he slowed down, and she was able to take a ragged breath. “My … uh! … My breasts, you mean? Uh! It … uh! … It feels good, yes.”

He let go of her nipples, grabbed her waist with both hands and thrust hard and fast four more times, their bodies making a sharp spanking sound in staccato: slap slap slap slap. “No, I mean this!” Slap slap slap slap.

“Aaaaa! Oh! Aaaaa!” She was unable to make any intelligible sound at all. He was too deep, taking her this way, and it hurt. She wondered if he was damaging her physically, up so far. But then she suddenly realized that she was very turned on. Was she getting into pain now? Or had Cassie suggested it during one of her “sessions?” He slowed way down, pushing just as deep, but more purposeful, more controlled, and she understood that he was giving her an opportunity to answer. “I … I want it the way YOU want it! That’s what I have to have! I want it the way that feels best to you! Please!”

That seemed to catch him off guard. “I … I like it this way.” He kept it up, slow, firm, on an on.”

“Yes! Oh, yes! Just like that! Please!”

And that set him off. His next thrust stayed. Deep. And he growled loudly as his cock jerked inside her. She could feel the liquid heat against her cervix, and she let a protracted moan escape her lungs. After a long time, he collapsed atop her, and she crumpled in turn. On their sides now, his hips were still pressed tightly against her buttocks, his legs still between hers, his deflating cock still inside her.

It took a long time to recover, both of them breathing hard; and they were silent, enjoying the closeness. When he finally spoke, she jerked slightly, wondering if she’d fallen asleep.

“Oh, man, that was great!” he husked.

“Yes,” she answered softly.

“I … um … didn’t think I was going to enjoy it.”

“Really?” She was truly flustered. “Didn’t you want me?”

“I’d heard stories about ‘sloppy seconds.’ I thought I’d be turned off by it.”

“He won me, fair and square.”

“No, he didn’t, the son of a bitch! When you started taking off your clothes, he knew I’d get flustered and clutch. I can’t think straight when there’s a pretty girl around. I couldn’t very well object to his little rule without sounding like a pansy. But, I mean, shit! You don’t know how gorgeous you are!”

He’d stretched his arm over her side and grasped her left breast, and she stroked the back of his hand in sympathy. “I’m sorry. You two are very competitive. I can tell you’re inseparable, though.” She felt him shrug, then changed the subject. “Will you let me come do this again?”

He lifted his head so that he could see her face. “No shit? You really want me to take you again? When?”

“I’m only available on Thursdays and Fridays,” she told him. “I’m going to be with Jason tomorrow. Can you wait until next Thursday?”

“Maybe we can share again tomorrow.”

“No. Cassie and Ellie set the rules. That’s our only option. And, I DO want you again. I really liked this. We can have a whole hour, every Thursday. If you want me.”

“Of course, I want you. Maybe we could go out sometime?”

“No, Randy. I need to warn you: I love my husband. I’ll never leave him. If you want to be with me again, we’ll have to play by those rules. I hope that’s okay.” She caressed his hand again.

“Yeah. Okay. Sure. Every Thursday for an hour.”

There was a light tapping on the door, followed by Ella’s voice. “Time’s up, you two! Mamie, your blouse and skirt are out here. Cassie says that’s all you need. Put them on and come downstairs. She’s anxious to leave.”

While her “feeding” is still fresh inside me, Mamie thought. As she pulled away from Randy’s grasp, she felt his limp cock pull free of her pussy. She padded to the door and opened it, surprised to find Ella still there, holding the clothing items in her hands. She raked Mamie’s body with a hungry gaze, breasts to pussy and back again, and then laughed merrily as the naked girl blushed.

The sun was still out, and the sidewalk hot, so Cassie allowed Mamie to put on her shoes for the walk to the car, but the bra and panties remained in her sister’s purse, off limits.

Cassie kept casting ravenous glances in her direction the whole drive back. “I am SO hungry for what you’ve got, big sister,” she told her.

And Mamie thought: Is a sex slave’s work never done?

TO BE CONTINUED