The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Chrystal Wynd as well as the name Dark Wynd.

* * *

Synopsis: A geek is obsessed with Cassie. But soon their positions are reversed.

* * *

“Oh…my…gawd…”

That geeky Ryan’s had been obsessed with me for a while. It was cute. Flowers and chocolates all the time. I was spoiled for choice when it came time for dinner. I didn’t mind him being around as long as he stayed out of the way.

Of course, he wanted to have sex with me. He even hinted at it in his stammering, stuttering way. I just laughed. It was adorable! But I don’t do geeks, you know?

He continued buying me flowers and chocolates. He even gave me a perfume he said he had created himself. I had to admit it was amazing! I couldn’t believe he had created it himself. He really was a clever geek.

After he gave me the perfume, he stopped coming around so much. In fact, after a couple days, I even gave him a call. He just said he’d been busy.

It felt weird not having him around. I finally called him up and asked him if he wanted to go out for lunch. Ryan hesitated- hesitated!— before finally saying fine.

I couldn’t believe he actually hesitated. Hmmpphh! Well, I figured I’d remind him of who I was. I put on my makeup with a little extra care and gave myself several good spritzes with that perfume he had made for me.

Lunch was great. We ate at an outside table, enjoying the pleasant weather. He seemed enthralled with me again. Win!

But afterward, he made like he was ready to leave.

“Really?” I said. “You don’t have to do that. We’re having fun, right?”

Ryan just shrugged. “Aww, I don’t know, Cassie. I’ve got some things to do, you know?”

My mind was racing. I wanted to keep him there a little longer. Then I had an idea.

I laid my hand on his lap.

“Are you sure?” I said, letting my hand slide up his pants leg until it was resting innocently against his bulge. “Are you sure you have to go?”

Ryan started stammering as I felt his cock harden inside his pants. It was so cute!

“It’s okay,” I cooed, letting my fingers brush over his dick. “We could just hang out a few minutes, right?”

He stammered so more. I shut him up by slowly tugging his zipper down. Then I casually reached in and pulled his cock out through the zipper hole.

Ryan had a thick, heavy cock. Impressive, particularly for a geek. I wrapped my fingers around that geek meat and started stroking him.

“Oh…oh, my…!” he said, his eyes fluttering. “That’s…that’s…yeah, I can hang out a little while…”

“Shhhhh!” I said, giggling. I couldn’t believe I was stroking this geek’s dick right here in public, in broad daylight, no less. But it felt good.

So much for him just up and leaving after lunch, right?

It didn’t take long for him to come. And he came a lot. My hand was absolutely covered with his goop afterward.

But the really strange thing was that as his hot cum covered my hand, I came.

I came hard.

Not that I was going to admit that to him, of course. Maybe he could tell, but I doubted it. But the important thing was that I’d made my point. I gave him a smile.

“See?” I said. “Aren’t you glad you stayed a little longer?”

Ryan nodded, still trying to catch his breath. He was such an adorable geek!

We hung out another hour or so before he left. And I was feeling good.

* * *

Strangely, it felt like the public handjob experience had affected me in weird ways. As embarrassing as it had been- it had been in public and it had made me cum like a fucking slut!— it had left me feeling…aroused. More aroused than usual. But it was harder to get myself to orgasm. It was taking longer sessions with my most powerful vibrator to get me there. I was a wet, wriggling mess afterward.

But despite the handjob, he still wasn’t hanging around like he used to. With me feeling like this, he had to be worse. So I finally called him.

“Hi, Ryan!” I said.

“Yeah, Cassie?”

“I haven’t seen you for a few days,” I said.

“Yeah, I know,” he said. “I’ve been busy.”

“Oh,” I said. “Well, how about lunch?”

“I don’t know, Cassie,” he said. “I’ve got a lot to do.”

“C’mon,” I said. “Let’s get lunch. My treat.”

He hmmmed and hawed, then finally said, “All right.”

I hung up, then stomped my foot. That arrogant geek! I’d show him.

I put on a cute sundress, did my makeup carefully and spritzed myself liberally with my perfume. Let’s see how distracted Mr.Geek was when he saw me now.

As soon as I saw him, I gave a little squeal and ran up and hugged him. It made him blush. Good!

We sat at the same table, eating outside again. We chatted. It was fun. But he seemed almost bored. The nerve!

I pointed it out to him. He just shrugged again. “I’ve just got a lot on my mind, you know?”

“Well, yeah,” I said, “but you can concentrate on me while you’re here, right?”

He shrugged again. I fumed.

“You’re getting mad, Cassie,” he said. “I can tell. I’ll just get going, okay? Thanks for lunch.”

My eyes widened. “What? You can’t go!”

He paused in the act of getting up. “Why not?”

Heart pounding, it was my turn to stammer. “Because…because…because I want to do something!”

He looked bemused. “Do what?”

I glanced around. We were at the same table as last time, the same place where I gave him a handjob.

“Well?” he said.

“I want…I want to give you a blowjob!” I blurted, unable to think of anything else.

He raised his eyebrows. “Seriously?”

I opened my mouth to reply and had no idea what to say. Then I just nodded.

Ryan eased back into his chair. “Okay.”

I looked at him. “Okay, what?”

“Okay, you can blow me,” he said.

I glanced around nervously. “Here?!”

He shrugged and made as if to stand up. “Well, if you weren’t serious…”

“No!” I said. “Don’t go! I’ll do it!”

He settled back into his chair. “All right then. In that case, I’ll stay.”

Oh, gawd. My heart was pounding. I had convinced him to stay, but now I was stuck giving him a public blowjob right here on a downtown Chrystal Heights sidewalk.

I dropped to my knees and crawled under the table. I worked myself into position between his legs, unzipping his pants. I pulled out his cock and wrapped my lips around his thick geek meat. He hardened in my mouth almost instantly.

And then, my hair bobbing between his thighs in front of everybody in downtown Chrystal Heights, I started sucking Ryan’s geek dick.

It certainly didn’t take long for him to come. I wasn’t surprised. He was a geek, after all. But when he came…

…when he came, his orgasm triggered mine. I was there on a public sidewalk, my mouth full of geek cock, moaning like a slut as he filled my belly with his cum.

And he came a lot. I felt like I had swallowed a half-gallon of sperm by the time he was done shooting in my mouth, and I came the entire time he did, and more. I couldn’t stop. Wave after wave of hot, electric pleasure shot through me as I instinctively swallowed the seemingly endless flood of semen. I was a helplessly hot, wriggling mess by the time the last of his orgasm had faded. I was a dazed, barely conscious lump by the time mine faded.

When my vision finally cleared, I realized my cheek was laying against his thigh, his softening dick barely draining into my mouth. Cheeks burning, I slid my mouth off his cock and turned under the table toward my chair. I could taste his cum on my tongue.

I tried not to groan as I crawled back into my chair. His thick, gooey semen was just sitting in my belly, threatening to make me burp uncontrollably. I couldn’t let that happen. I just couldn’t. I would die.

To my satisfaction, he looked dazed. “That…that was amazing,” he said, once again morphing back into the geek I was used to seeing and hearing.

I nodded, no doubt looking as smug as I felt. “Glad you enjoyed it.”

So we hung out for another hour or so, and it felt like it used to, despite the looks everybody at the surrounding tables directed at us. Well, at me. And even when I did start burping uncontrollably- and turning several shades of green as I tasted his cum all over again- he was so solicitous and embarrassed, it was adorable!

I didn’t mind so much, though, because just before he left, he gave me another bottle of that wonderful perfume.

He really did still want me! Yay!

* * *

I figured that would be enough to keep him in thrall for a while. But once again he disappeared for several days.

I wanted to choke him for vanishing. Didn’t he realize how much he needed me?

And even worse, I was hornier than before. Much hornier. And despite longer and longer sessions with my vibrator, now I couldn’t come at all.

At all.

Nearly a week passed by without talking to me. He didn’t answer my calls or call me back.

I was so fucking aroused, I wanted to scream.

And then, finally, I managed to get hold of him. I wanted to slap him silly, but I made myself sound as sweet as possible as I said hello and asked him where he’d been.

I could practically hear the shrug in his non-chalant reply.

“Just busy, you know?” he said.

“Come on,” I said. “I’m sure you have some time for me, right?”

“Not really,” he said. “I’ve got a lot to do. I really can’t leave right now.”

Oh! The fucking nerve!

“You’re telling me you really can’t leave your place for an hour or so for lunch?!” I said, trying to keep the frustration out of my voice. And failing.

“Yeah,” said Ryan. “That’s what I’m saying.”

“You have to eat!”

“I will when I can,” he said. “I’m busy right now.”

An opening. An idea.

“Fine,” I said. “You need to eat. I’m bringing you some food.”

He paused, then said, “Ummm…seriously?”

“Yes,” I said. “I’m bringing you food. You’ve got to eat.”

“Well…okay.”

The geek was back! Win!

* * *

I cooked him a lunch as fast as I could. I had to scour the Internet, but I was desperate.

I packed the food, then went and got myself ready. My cutest mini-skirt, a belly baring blouse, my highest heels. Perfect hair and makeup. And of course lots of my special perfume. I wasn’t leaving anything to chance.

* * *

My heart was pounding as I knocked on his door. What if he had gone out?

I breathed a sigh of relief as he answered the door. His hair was tussled. I wanted to straighten it for him, but first things first.

“Hi!” I said.

“Hey,” he said, looking like the geek I knew. “Come in.”

So I did. I looked around at the Star Wars action figures, the Lord of the Rings posters, the Star Trek models. I made appropriate cooing noises.

I was also rubbing my thighs together. I was so wet, I could barely concentrate. His scent was driving me crazy with heat and I knew- I knew- that if he touched me, I could come.

I wanted him. No…I needed him.

I wasn’t about to admit that, of course. I was going to make sure he needed me, not the other way around.

“So,” I said, holding the box I had brought his meal in, “are you ready for lunch? Unless, of course, you’d rather…” I ran my tongue along my upper lip “…try an appetizer first?”

Ryan looked at me, his gaze locked on my tongue gliding invitingly over my lip. Then he took the box of food from me, walked over to the table and started eating.

That geek! That fucking geek!

I was fuming, but managed to smile sweetly while somehow keeping from mewling in fucking need as he took his time eating. I thought I was going to melt into a little puddle before he was done with his meal, but he finally set down his fork and nodded.

“Soooooo….was it good?” I said, trying to not sound like a silly ditz looking for approval.

“Oh, yeah,” he said. “It was great.”

He was standing in front of me. I breathed in, his scent filling my lungs, and closed my eyes. I pressed my thighs together, trying not to squirm.

I was a wet mess. He knew it. I knew he knew it. And then he turned me around and bent me over the back of his couch.

He wasn’t suave as he took off my panties, but he didn’t have to be. My condition was obvious. He used his foot to spread my ankles apart, my thighs parting naturally. My hips rose up, my ass higher than my shoulders.

I shuddered, moaning as his geek cock slid inside me. I felt his hands on my hips, getting purchase as he slammed his hips against my ass, pushing his thick cock into my pussy.

He had little technique, but that didn’t matter as he stroked his cock inside me. My heat went to the top of the scale and I was drooling, fucked dumb by the geek. But I still didn’t come.

“Please!” I said, barely able to speak. “Please…please let me…”

From faraway I heard him say, “Soon.”

“Not..inside…! Not...protected…”

And for the first time, he didn’t sound geeky as he said, “I know.”

And then he slammed against me one more time and held, keeping his cock buried fully inside me, shooting every single drop of his powerful geek sperm inside my unprotected pussy.

My eyes widened and I opened my mouth to protest, but his orgasm triggered mine, and suddenly I was cumming on his cock like an overheated slut.

His cock was throbbing as he shot load after load inside me, and every pulse sent electric waves of heat through me. I was moaning, crying out, gurgling, mewling and screaming out as he pumped an endless flow of geek semen deep inside me.

I have no idea how long my orgasm lasted- it felt like days- but I could barely stand afterward. I started to stumble to Ryan’s bedroom to lay down and recover, but Ryan started talking.

“Cassie?” he said. “Aren’t you forgetting something?”

I looked at him. “Huh?”

“I said, aren’t you forgetting something?”

I looked at him quizzically. “I…I don’t think so…”

He looked at the table. “The dishes, Cassie. You haven’t cleared the table or done the dishes yet.”

I blinked. “But…I can do them later…right…?”

Ryan looked at me, then dropped his gaze to my wet pussy. “Sure,” he said. “You can wait. If you want. Wait as long as you like.”

My heart started pounding as his meaning became clear.

“What I meant to say,” I said, my voice high-pitched and sweet, “was that of course I’ll take care of those dishes right now.”

* * *

7 months later:

Ryan’s seed apparently overwhelmed my egg and now I’m carrying the geek’s baby. I’m waddling all over the place as I cook his dinner and get his laundry done.

Yes, I cook and clean for him. He won’t let me cum unless everything is done to perfection.

I can always tell when I’ve done good. He’ll lay on his back and let me straddle him on all fours, my big round belly touching his, my hips poised above his. My pussy poised just above his cock.

But I don’t dare drop my pussy onto his cock unless Ryan says I can.

The heat and anticipation can be maddening. I can’t cum- I can’t- until the geek does. But when it does finally happen…when it does…

Oh…my…gawd.”

THE END