The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassandra’s Gift

Chapter 01

It was a busy day and I headed out to grab some take away from the fast food shops under the building. There was a pretty girl sitting in the foyer of the building. She seemed to be watching as people came and went, presumably waiting for someone to come down and escort her. She was still there when I got back and out eyes met briefly as I walked past her to the lifts.

As I left the building after work, I noticed that she was still there, all these hours later. I was in a rush, but I went over to see if she needed help.

“No, I’m fine,” she told me. “I was just about to head out for dinner, would you care to join me?”

“Yes, I’d love to,” I replied, and we walked out to her car, which was parked directly in front of the building.

Her name was Cassandra, and she drove to the ocean and parked at an expensive restaurant. We were shown to a cozy, out of the way table immediately.

We had a great dinner, then went out dancing afterwards. I didn’t normally like dancing, but I enjoyed myself thoroughly.

It was getting late by the time we got back to her hotel room, the presidential suite, and we fell into bed for the best sex I’ve ever had.

In the morning, Cassandra was gone. I was groggy and light headed and having trouble thinking straight.

There was a knock on the door. I opened it and a waitress wheeled a trolley of food into the room. She was cute, the uniform accentuating her curves. I wouldn’t mind getting a closer look at her body, I thought to myself and the waitress started undressing, acting as if it was completely normal.

Once she was naked, she started unloading the trolley into the dining table. When she bent over close to me, I ran my hand up her leg and caressed her ass. Still no reaction from her.

My mind was reeling at this stage and she finished, got dressed and left. I was confused and I collected my things and left quickly.