The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassandra: Beautiful Evil

A new and powerful threat emerges from the shadows in the True Hypnotism community

Cassandra Hayek sat at the table in her luxury suite in the Four Seasons in Seattle. She was reading a very old, thick book with a heavily worn black leather cover. A stunningly beautiful woman of Lebanese heritage, Cassandra was thirty-nine years old with shoulder-length dark brown hair and light brown eyes. She was five-eight and slender, with a toned, near-perfect figure; she had firm round breasts, a small waist and shapely legs. Her hair was loose, perfectly styled to look casual yet elegant, and she was wearing a long strapless pastel blue and green gown, the colors swirled asymmetrically down its length. She was wearing large dangling diamond earrings, and her fingernails were done in a french manicure. She was currently barefoot, her toenails black, and a pair of very expensive strappy dark blue sandals with sky-high stiletto heels sad beside her chair.

Cassandra wore two other pieces of jewelry; one was a fabulous three-carat black diamond set in a gold ring on her right middle finger. The other was a wide choker-style necklace, made of white, yellow and rose gold beautifully intertwined. It was set with three large gems. In the center was a large black sapphire; on the left end of the necklace was slightly smaller but magnificent ruby, and on the right end was a beautiful similar-sized blue sapphire. There were empty slots on either side of the black sapphire, where other gems might have once rested.

A man entered the suite and quickly moved to kneel before Cassandra; he was in his mid-thirties, with light-brown hair worn in a short ponytail and dressed in an expensive, well-tailored dark-grey suit.

Cassandra didn’t acknowledge him right away, continuing to read.

The man continued to kneel quietly.

Finally, Cassandra looked up.

“Well?” she asked.

Even in a single word, her voice was smooth and projected power.

“Mistress, the Passionate Heart was not at the address; it had been taken already,” the man replied nervously.

“I see; so you moved too slowly, and you failed to acquire the gem for me, is that correct?” Cassandra asked quietly.

She was well-spoken, her voice calm and measured.

“Someone else had gotten there first; the man who had it was dead in the bathtub. He appeared to have committed suicide,” the kneeling man replied.

“That is…unfortunate. Joseph, this is very disappointing. This is the third time you have failed me recently,” Cassandra said.

She closed the book and leaned over to strap on her sandals.

“Mistress, please just give me another chance. I will track down the gem for you,” Joseph replied nervously.

“That won’t be necessary; I see the old saying “If you want something done right…” applies here. I will acquire it myself. I have relied on common hypno-slaves too much lately. I need to assemble a better staff and lead them directly. Fortunately I have already started the process,” Cassandra said, as much to herself as the kneeling Joseph.

She picked her phone up off the table and dialed.

“Have my car out front in five minutes. I will be down shortly,” Cassandra said as soon as someone answered, then hung up without waiting for a reply.

The beautiful woman picked up her designer clutch, put her phone inside it and sauntered toward the door. Almost as an afterthought, she turned back.

“I am afraid your services are no longer required,” she said.

Cassandra set her clutch on the small table beside the door.

“Mistress please, I am sorry—,” Joseph began.

Cassandra raised her left hand to touch her beautiful necklace, pointing at Joseph with her right.

Est sicut vermes!” she said firmly.

Joseph’s eyes widened in fear as he felt a jolt of power from her finger; he immediately began to shrink, collapsing into a pile of clothes.

Cassandra smiled wickedly as a small grey rat emerged from the pile.

A witch as well as a true hypnotist, Cassandra’s necklace greatly enhanced magical power, making spells easier and far less exhausting to cast, as well as granting powers the user would not have access to normally. An artifact that had been in her family for generations, it was called Alshifaq Alsama or “The Twilight Sky” ; the five gems that powered it had been removed and scattered two hundred years earlier. Cassandra’s mother had begun reacquiring them fifty years ago, and when she died the necklace had passed to her daughter. Cassandra was now after the remaining two gems, the Passionate Heart and the Envious Tear, both of which were gems that granted and enhanced hypnotic abilities.

With the necklace restored, Cassandra would be nearly unstoppable.

Cassandra Hayek was a power-hungry, sadistic and selfish woman; she was highly intelligent, spoke seven languages and had been trained in both magic and true hypnotism from a young age. However, in truth she was not exceptionally good at either discipline, a jack-of-all-trades and master of none, which irked her to no end and was the main reason she was seeking to restore the Twilight Sky.

Cassandra left the rat for housekeeping to find and took the elevator down to the lobby, where she was joined by a large, handsome and intimidating man in a well-tailored grey suit before stepping outside to find a waiting black limousine. The chauffeur opened the door for them.

Once everyone was settled in the vehicle Cassandra gave him an address and the car pulled away from the hotel.

A short time later, the limousine stopped outside of a small curiosity shop on one of the waterfront piers.

“Nikolai, please wait outside for me,” Cassandra said to her companion as they got out of the limousine.

“Yes Mistress,” he replied with a hint of a Russian accent.

Cassandra strode confidently into the shop. It was cramped, lined with shelves full of books, trinkets, vials, tools, jewelry and various other items. Her heels clicked on the hardwood floor as she made her way to the back of the shop, where she found a pale but handsome middle-aged man with shaggy shoulder-length dark brown hair.

“Hello Cassandra,” he said cheerfully.

“Francis. I trust you have everything I ordered,” she replied with undisguised disdain.

“Of course,” he said, leaning down and retrieving a large duffel bag which he set on the counter.

Cassandra pulled a thick stack of cash from her purse and set it on the counter.

“And the other things I asked for?” She inquired.

“No problem, gorgeous. You have a meeting with Simon at The Stone Cutter at eight o’clock. Poor bastard,” Francis chuckled.

Cassandra smiled.

“That’s one,” she said.

“Here is the information on the other one,” Francis replied, bringing a folder from under the counter and handing it to Cassandra.

He waited while she opened it and examined the contents.

“Lily Diaz…age twenty-three, architecture student. Belly dancer, brown belt in Tae kwon do…speaks Latin in addition to Spanish and English, very nice. Quite beautiful as well,” Cassandra remarked, looking at a picture of a hispanic woman included in the folder.

“Yes, she’s a hottie for sure. Comes in here for herbs and other supplies,” Francis said.

“And you are certain she has the gift?” Cassandra asked.

“Oh yes. She has been moonlighting as a vigilante, costume and all. Calls herself “Echo” and goes around stopping muggers and thieves. She is definitely a seer; with training she will be able to use the crystal ball in that bag,” Francis replied.

“She had better, Francis. Or you will spending the rest of your life as a toad,” Cassandra said.

“Oh come on, Cassandra. If you transform me into a toad you would be depriving all the women out there of the opportunity to ride this above-average cock of mine,” the shopkeeper said glibly.

“You are such a crude man, Francis. Predictable as well; always bragging about your penis. Well why don’t we take a look? Stiffen,” Cassandra said, pointing at Francis.

He gasped as he felt his cock become instantly rock hard.

“Take it out,” Cassandra said, setting the folder on top of the duffel bag and walking behind the counter.

Francis fumbled with is belt and zipper, taking out his erection.

Cassandra smiled; it was indeed well above average in length and girth.

“My my, you were telling the truth,” she said, licking her lips seductively.

She hiked up her dress and unceremoniously mounted Francis, letting out a soft moan as she slid up and down on his shaft.

Ut satisfactio non habetis,” Cassandra whispered into Francis’ ear.

Then she moved faster, up and down, making the stool Francis was sitting on creak; the he grunted with pleasure as Cassandra fucked him.

After a couple of minutes the beautiful woman let out a shriek and shuddered as she orgasmed.

Cassandra got off Francis and straightened her dress.

“Hold on, I am not finished!” he protested, his cock standing up from his jeans.

Cassandra laughed at him.

“Of course not; I do not want you cumming inside me, so I put a minor curse on you that will prevent you from climaxing,” she explained sweetly.

“What?! Cassandra, that isn’t fair!” Francis protested.

She laughed at him again.

“Fair? You cannot be serious,” Cassandra scoffed.

“Damn it, I was almost there!” Francis grumbled, his cock still stiff and standing up.

“Yes, and you will remain stuck there for the next hour or so,” Cassandra replied evilly.

“Undo it!” Francis demanded.

Cassandra snorted.

Masturbari dum mihi posse dimittere,” she said, snapping her fingers.

Francis suddenly found himself compelled to masturbate.

“Fuck! I…I can’t stop! What the hell Cassandra?” he said as he sat helplessly pumping his cock.

It was no use; he continually felt as if he were about to shoot his load, yet he could not bring about the final satisfying release.

“No, you cannot stop until you cum, which like I said will be in about an hour when the curse wears off,” Cassandra chuckled.

“Oh come on, an hour? Really?” Francis whined.

“Be glad I wasn’t feeling mean. It was a genuine pleasure doing business with you Francis. Do have a lovely rest of your day,” Cassandra replied wickedly.

She picked up the duffel bag and folder, then walked out of the shop leaving Francis furiously stroking his shaft, unable to cum and unable to stop.

Nikolai took the duffel bag and put it in the trunk of the limousine while the chauffeur opened the vehicle for Cassandra.

She gave the driver the address to a nearby apartment building from the folder.

Cassandra continued to read about Lily Diaz, also know as “Echo” during the ride.

A short time later the limousine stopped in front of a tall slightly run-down apartment complex.

“Wait here until I return,” Cassandra told the driver.

She motioned for Nikolai to follow her and stepped out of the vehicle and walked into the building.

The folder said Lily lived in apartment 12-C. Cassandra and Nikolai got into the elevator and she hit the button for the twelfth floor.

Cassandra frowned as they walked down the poorly lit hallway; she found the apartment complex depressingly shabby, with dreary beige walls and dirty flooring in desperate need of replacing.

Remain outside the door until I command otherwise,” Cassandra said in flawless Russian when they reached apartment 12-C.

“Yes Mistress,” the big man replied.

Nikolai was little more than a thug; neither particularly educated nor clever, Cassandra had hypnotized him over a year ago when she had retrieved the ruby in her necklace from a Russian crime boss. She had decided to keep him as a bodyguard, because while his mind wasn’t of use, his body was. He was strong and fit, trained in multiple fighting techniques as well as knives and firearms, and was especially skilled at both hurting people and protecting those in his charge.

Regular hypnotic conditioning had reduced his thoughts to a simple set of directives.

He must obey and protect Mistress Cassandra at all times.

Cassandra knocked delicately on the apartment door.

A moment later it opened to reveal Lily Diaz, a short pretty young hispanic woman dressed casually in pink sweats, her long black hair in a messy ponytail.

“Can I help you?” she asked warily.

“Hello Lily. My name is Cassandra…and you love me,” the hypnotist-witch said with a smile.

She raised her hand and gently blew dried rose petals into Lily’s face.

Me ama!” Cassandra said firmly.

Lily looked startled…then smiled as Cassandra’s spell took effect.

“Oh…Cassandra, please come in,” Lily said as she was suddenly infatuated with the complete stranger at her door.

“Thank you dear,” Cassandra said, stepping inside the small apartment.

The living room was neat and clean, with a bohemian aesthetic to the decor. The smell of incense was in the air, and a small coffee table was covered in text books and a laptop where Lily had been studying.

“What can I do for you?” Lilly asked, eager to please the stunning and exotic woman standing in her living room.

“Well darling, my little infatuation spell is going to wear off in a few minutes but I am afraid I require your servitude long-term. Therefore I need to hypnotize you,” Cassandra replied.

“Hypnotize me?” Lily asked.

“Indeed; I need you to become my servant. I need your powers and skills so that I can complete my task,” Cassandra answered casually.

Lily looked torn; the spell she was under wasn’t a powerful one and it didn’t override her free will the way true hypnotism did, but rather made her love and want to please Cassandra.

“Servant? Is that…really necessary? I mean, I want to make you happy—,” Liliy began.

“Do you? If that is true you will allow me to hypnotize you so you can help me,” Cassandra cut her off with a pout.

“I…I want to help you; you are so beautiful…I just don’t know about becoming a servant…Is that really what you want?” Lily asked, chewing her lip.

“It is dear…I want you…,” Cassandra replied in a sultry voice.

She moved slowly up to Lily, taking her face in her hands and kissing her gently.

“Please…for me?” she whispered.

Lily smiled.

“Ok,” she said softly.

Smiling, Cassandra raised her hand to display her black diamond ring.

“Just relax Lily…relax and look at the diamond…see how it sparkles as I move my hand…drawing your eyes…as it moves back and forth…listen to my voice…relaxing more and more with every word I speak…follow the diamond back…and forth…back and forth…you are growing sleepy…sleepy…I am going to count back from five, and when I reach one you will fall deep, deep asleep for me Lily…you will be completely relaxed…,” Cassandra said in a soothing monotonous voice.

“Relaxed…,” Lily agreed, her eyes following the diamond as Cassandra moved her hand slowly from side to side.

The sparkling gemstone filled her vision, the hypnotist’s powerful voice penetrating deep into her mind.

Cassandra grinned, a predator stalking prey.

“That’s it…relaxing deeper…deeper with every word I speak…following the diamond back and forth…feeling sleepy…five…relaxing deeper…four…your eyelids growing heavy…three….hearing only my voice and seeing only the black diamond…sinking into it’s depths…two…you are very sleepy…your eyelids are heavy…very heavy…you want to close them so badly that when I tell you to, you will do so and sink into the deepest, most pleasant relaxed state you have ever felt…you will be completely relaxed…One, close your eyes now, Lily. Close your eyes and sleep…you are hypnotized,” Cassandra declared firmly.

Lily’s eyelids drooped and then closed.

She stood, swaying on her feet, arms hanging limply at her sides.

Cassandra lowered her hand and sat on Lily’s couch, casually crossing her legs.

“Listen very carefully Lily…you are deeply, completely relaxed…completely under my power. My voice is now the only thing you can hear. You will accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts. You will obey me, you must obey me…I am now your Mistress and you are my slave…you cannot resist my commands…you are my slave Lily. Say it; say it and know in your heart it is true,” Cassandra said firmly.

“I…I am…your slave,” Lily agreed helplessly.

“Very good my pet. Now I am going to snap my fingers and you will awaken; you will remain my slave, utterly unable to resist my orders. You will continue to obey my every command without hesitation, even wide awake. You will obey me at all times even if you do not wish to. You will simply know that you must obey me…I am your Mistress, you are my slave…Even awake your mind will continue to accept my suggestions as if they were your own thoughts and desires. Oh, and from now on if I say ‘Lily sleep now’ and snap my fingers you will immediately return to a deep hypnotized state like you are in now,” Cassandra said, raising her hand.

With a smirk, she gave a loud snap.

Lily Diaz awoke from her trance.

“What the fuck?” she asked, looking at the beautiful woman on her couch.

Cassandra’s love spell had worn off, and Lily remembered everything that had taken place.

“Hello Lily,” Cassandra said casually.

“You…you are a witch!” Lily said, backing away.

“I am indeed. A witch and a hypnotist. Unfortunately for you that means you have become my slave,” Cassandra replied smugly.

“Slave? Oh shit!” Lily’s eyes widened with fear as she recalled the suggestions Cassandra had given her.

“Yes, I am afraid so dear. You see, I know about your abilities as a seer, and I need you in my entourage,” Cassandra said matter-of-factly.

“No…no, you can’t do this to me!” Liliy protested.

“Of course I can; you are little more than a peasant, and now you serve me. Don’t worry, with some conditioning you will come to enjoy serving me,” Cassandra replied with a grin.

“You bitch!” Lily said loudly.

She moved toward Cassandra, intending to kick the older woman.

“Freeze, Lily. Do not move,” Cassandra ordered casually.

Lily stopped, unable to move.

“Damn it! Leg me go!” Lily demanded.

Cassandra laughed at her.

“No,” she said.

“You cunt, I am going to beat your ass!” Lily fumed.

“Unlikely,” Cassandra replied.

“Lily, what are you yelling about?” a voice asked from down the hallway.

A beautiful five-foot-two blonde woman of about thirty walked into the room; she was wearing baggy sky-blue harem pants and a sleeveless blue top that was cropped to show off her fantastic abs. Her blond hair was in a casual ponytail, and she was barefoot. She wore large silver hoop earrings and a silver thumb ring on her left hand as well as a silver toe ring on her right middle toe. Her finger and toenails were purple.

“Who is this?” the blonde asked.

“Oh my god, Jordan help! This bitch hypnotized me!” Lily said.

“What?” Jordan asked, bewildered.

Cassandra rolled her eyes. She reached up and touched The Twilight Sky with her left hand, pointing at Jordan with her right.

Ut lepus est,” she said.

Jordan yelped as Cassandra’s magic hit her.

Lily watched in shock as her roommate transformed into a small white bunny.

“Holy shit! You turned her into a rabbit!” she said, dumbfounded.

“It isn’t difficult, dear. Now where were we? Oh yes, I remember. Take off all of your clothes, slave-Lily. Now,” Cassandra commanded.

“Fuck you,” Lily growled.

She stood defiantly, determined to resist the command.

Cassandra watched calmly, smiling as Lily began to tremble as she felt an incredibly powerful urge to obey.

The young Latina woman let out a shriek of frustration as she began to strip.

“Oh my you are lovely; such a nice toned body. Now kneel before your Mistress, slave,” Cassandra commanded.

“Why…why are you doing this to me?” Lily asked as she sank to her knees.

Her defiance was gone, and she had tears in her eyes.

“I am doing it because I wish to; you do not question me, slave. And address me as “Mistress” from now on,” Cassandra ordered.

“Yes Mistress,” Lily said sullenly.

“Better. Now crawl to me; crawl to my feet and kiss them,” the hypnotist-witch commanded next.

Lily began to sob as she obeyed, crawling to Cassandra and kissing her sexy feet and sandals.

“That’s a good girl; obeying me makes you feel so good, Lily. The more you obey, the better you feel. It gives you pleasure to do as I command. The more you obey, the more you fall under my power…the harder you fight to resist me, the stronger the urge to obey will become…you cannot resist me Lily…now, kiss your way up my legs and eat me; let the act of worshipping my pussy be a symbol of your complete and total submission to me, Mistress Cassandra,” the evil woman said, raising her dress to expose her shaved pussy.

Lily obeyed, tears trickling down her cheeks as she kissed her way slowly up Cassandra’s sexy legs before licking at her pussy.

“Mmmm…good girl! Harder, dear. My pussy is delicious…the best thing you have ever tasted! That’s it! You can’t get enough…the more you worship me the more you become mine! You are becoming aroused, the more you worship me the more aroused you become… Oh, OH YES! Eat me, slave…you are mine! You want to serve me, obey me…more and more aroused…yes,” Cassandra gasped.

Lily had been tentative at first; as Cassandra spoke she became more enthusiastic until she was licking and sucking frantically at her new Mistress’s clit.

The hypnotist-witch shuddered and moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

“Oh…stop now…oh my that was lovely…,” Cassandra said, lowering her dress as Lily reassumed her kneeling position.

The sexy Latina was flushed, strongly aroused as she regarded the wicked woman who had enslaved her.

“Now you will masturbate to me, slave. You want me, you must obey me. Say it as you pleasure yourself, and when you cum you will be mine, completely and totally my slave,” Cassandra said.

Helpless to resist, Lily began to rub at her own pussy. She gasped and let out a long moan as she worked, her fingers moving quickly.

“I…I want you…I must…I must obey you…I want you, I must obey you…,” she began to chant.

She spoke faster and faster, her hand moving in time with her words.

Soon, she was shrieking unintelligibly, and she let out a long scream as she orgasmed.

Cassandra smiled as she watched the naked young woman shudder with pleasure, tears streaming down her cheeks as she became completely enslaved.

She now existed only to serve Cassandra.

“Alright, you will go shower and get dressed in what ever you go out an play vigilante in. Pack as if you are going on a two-week trip,” Cassandra commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Lily Diaz, hypno-slave said.

The naked Latina headed for the bathroom to shower.

Cassandra waited patiently on the couch, checking messages on her phone while Jordan hopped awkwardly around the room.

About forty minutes later Lily was ready to go, dressed in tight black leather pants, a sleeveless black top cropped to show off her spectacular abs and black ballet flats. Her hair was in a tight bun, and a black scarf covering her nose and mouth.

She stood before Cassandra with a suitcase in each hand.

“Ah, the lovely Echo persona, I take it?” Cassandra asked with a nod of approval at her new slave’s appearance.

“Yes Mistress,” Echo replied.

“Wonderful! You are going to do nicely. Now tell me about Jordan; she was a very lovely woman,” Cassandra said.

“She is a belly dance instructor; she reads tarot and is good with herbs and alchemy. She has been helping me with my gift,” Echo replied.

“Is she your lover?” Cassandra asked.

“Yes, sometimes Mistress,” Echo said.

“She sounds like she may be useful, and she is quite lovely as a human; we will bring her with us. I will change her back and make her my slave as well,” Cassandra decreed.

A short time later Cassandra, Echo and Nikolai were in the back of the limo as is moved along the city streets. Jordan was in the car as well, human again after Cassandra removed her transformation curse. She was seated at the hypnotist-witch’s feet, deeply hypnotized and naked with a black leather collar around her neck.

“We have arrived Mistress Cassandra,” the driver said as he stopped the vehicle.

“Echo come with me; Nikolai, Jordan remain in the car,” Cassandra commanded as the driver opened the door for her.

She exited the limousine without waiting for responses from her slaves, followed by Echo.

The driver moved the limousine to a nearby parking garage.

“You will obey and protect me at all times,” Cassandra said as they walked toward The Stone Cutter, an upscale nightclub.

“Yes Mistress. I will obey and protect you at all times,” Echo replied, pulling down her mask.

Cassandra walked right past the long line of people waiting to get into the club.

Throbbing dance music could be heard coming from inside.

“Cassandra Hayek,” she told the burly doorman.

He gave the sexy witch-hypnotist an admiring look, then checked his tablet.

“Have a good evening, Ms. Hayek,” he said with a nod, lifting the rope.

“Thank you dear,” she said, handing him a one-hundred dollar bill as she walked into the club with Echo following.

The club was dark and crowded; Cassandra made her way past the crowded dance floor up to the bar and got a bartender’s attention.

“What can I get you gorgeous?” he asked with a big smile.

“You can tell Simon that Cassandra Hayek is here to see him,” she replied with a radiant smile.

She casually slid two hundred dollars across the bar to him.

“How about a scotch on me while you wait, Ms. Hayek?” the bartender asked as he pocketed the cash.

“That would be lovely, thank you,” she replied.

Cassandra sat patiently at the bar sipping her drink while Echo stood nearby and kept a wary eye out.

Predictably, the stunning Cassandra drew a lot of interest, and a handsome and well-dressed blonde man took the stool next to her.

“Hi there; I’m Ethan. I have to say, you are far too classy for this place,” he said to Cassandra.

“And for you as well,” she replied, finishing her drink and rising.

“Aww, come on at least give me a chance,” the man said.

He put his hand on Cassandra’s arm.

She was about to unleash a curse of pain on him when he suddenly stumbled back and hit the floor hard.

Echo had snapped a powerful kick into the side of his head.

“Do not touch her,” she said.

“You heard the lady,” Cassandra added with a chuckle.

Several bystanders laughed and hooted at the man as he struggled to rise, cursing.

Echo kicked him in the head again and he dropped again, this time unconscious.

“Well done dear,” Cassandra said.

A bouncer came over and Cassandra politely explained that the young man had put his hands on her. He nodded and dragged the unconscious man away.

“Ms. Hayek, Simon is ready to see you,” the bartender said.

“Thank you,” Cassandra said with a nod.

She motioned for Echo to follow her as she walked over to a door beside the bar; a serious-looking man dressed in black clothes opened it for the two women, closing it behind them after they stepped through.

Cassandra led Echo down a short dark hallway and through another door into a small room, nicely furnished with comfortable couches and a small well-stocked bar.

A tall, extremely handsome man with short black hair and blue eyes rose from one of the couches. He was dressed in an expensive black designer suit and Italian-leather shoes.

“Ah Cassandra! It has been awhile! You look as beautiful as ever,” he said.

“Thank you Simon, it is good to see you. You are looking handsome as always,” she replied.

They embraced, and Simon kissed each of her cheeks.

“Who is your friend?” he asked.

He motioned for her to sit and went to the bar and poured two glasses of scotch.

“She is called Echo. A peasant who is of use to me,” Cassandra replied as she took a seat on one of the couches.

“I see. Well, she is lovely,” Simon said, handing Cassandra her drink before sitting across from her.

“You may fuck her in her ass if you’d like,” Cassandra replied, sipping the scotch.

“I may take you up on that. So, what can I do for you?” Simon asked.

“I was close to acquiring The Passionate Heart recently. Unfortunately, the man who had it was killed before my minions could capture him. The person who killed him made off with the gem,” Cassandra replied.

“Ah, I see. You are getting close to restoring The Twilight Sky, are you?” Simon asked slyly.

Cassandra smiled, but there was no humor in it.

“I am not in the mood for games, Simon,” she said quietly.

“Dear Cassandra, I would never play games with a woman as powerful as you. If you would like my help, just ask,” he replied with a smile of his own.

Cassandra’s grin grew genuine.

“Simon, do you happen to have any information that would be useful?” she asked politely.

“As a matter of fact, I do; have you ever been to Boise?” he asked.