The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassandra: Adaptable Evil

Cassandra Hayek travels to New Orleans in search of a woman who can help in her quest to complete the Twilight Sky

The burnt-orange chauffeured Rolls-Royce pulled over in front of Liquid Gold, a popular New Orleans nightclub; the driver got out and quickly moved to open the door for his passenger.

A gorgeous dark-haired woman of Lebanese heritage stepped from the vehicle; she was in her mid-thirties, tall and slender with a fit, toned body and firm large round breasts. She had high cheekbones, flawless skin and full lips to go with compelling light brown eyes and a dazzling smile; she radiated confidence and poise. She was wearing a long, curve-accentuating wine-red spaghetti-strap dress with a high slit up one side and a plunging neckline. Her shoulder-length hair styled in loose waves, and she wore a beautiful choker-style necklace made of intertwining yellow, white and rose gold and set with a large black sapphire in the center. The the left end of the necklace was a large ruby, and on the right was a big blue sapphire; there were empty slots for more gems on either side of the black sapphire. Large rubies dangled from her earlobes, and a stack of gold bracelets adorned her left wrist. She wore a ring set with an enormous black diamond on her right middle finger. Her footwear consisted of five-inch platform stiletto sandals that matched the color of her dress, and her finger and toenails were shimmering black. She carried a small wine-colored clutch.

“Park nearby and wait for me to call,” the woman said to the chauffeur, her voice rich and commanding.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra,” the chauffeur replied, smiling and nodding.

He was a stout man of fifty, with graying brown hair and a neatly-trimmed beard, and he appeared quite eager to do as the woman asked.

Without another word, Cassandra sauntered toward the entrance of Liquid Gold.

There was an extremely long line of people, mostly young and dressed in sexy expensive clothing, waiting to get into the club.

Cassandra walked past all of them, her hips swaying seductively and her expensive designer heels clacking on the sidewalk.

“Good evening. I would like to go inside, please,” she said sweetly to the bald muscular doorman, flashing a brilliant disarming smile.

She reached into her clutch as she spoke.

“You and a lot of other people. Name?” the burly man asked skeptically, glancing at the tablet he held.

“Cassandra Hayek; you like me, and will do anything to make me happy. Me ama!” Cassandra replied firmly.

The final words of her sentence were part of a spell, and she dropped several dried rose petals taken from her purse at the man’s feet as she said them.

Cassandra laid her hand lightly on the man’s arm to complete the minor bit of witchcraft.

The doorman looked at her in confusion, then broke into a big smile.

He was suddenly infatuated with the beautiful Cassandra as her spell took effect.

“Miss Hayek, it is great to see you! Go right in!” the doorman said eagerly, stepping aside.

“Thank you dear,” Cassandra replied cheerfully.

She kissed the doorman on his cheek before walking past him, causing him to blush.

“Have a great night, Miss Hayek!” the doorman called after her, his expression a mix of admiration for the gorgeous woman and disappointment at seeing her go.

Cassandra smirked as she walked into the club; her spell would wear off in a few moments with the doorman none the wiser that he had been enchanted.

“Peasant…,” she said under her breath.

A self-centered, vain and arrogant woman, Cassandra viewed the vast majority of people as beneath her, little more than tools to be used and discarded, obstacles to overcome or servants.

The interior of Liquid Gold was dimly lit; the dance floor was crowded with people moving energetically to the loud music being provided by a local DJ. The club was large, with a balcony area above the main bar and a large roped-off VIP section to the right of the entrance.

Cassandra made her way gracefully through the crowd, past tables and booths full of people laughing, drinking and flirting.

She snorted in derision, contempt for club’s clientele practically radiating from her as approached the bar.

Cassandra neatly stepped into a small gap between patrons and caught the eye of a handsome young bartender dressed in a black long-sleeve shirt and sporting a short blonde ponytail.

“What can I get you?” he asked with a smile.

“Vodka martini, dirty, two olives. The best you have, please,” Cassandra replied with a beaming smile of her own.

She stood calmly and people-watched while she waited for her drink, noting hungry looks coming her way from both male and female patrons of the club.

Even among the young, sexy crowd the beautiful, elegant Cassandra stood out.

She flat ignored the advances of two different young men, both of whom clearly thought they had a chance of picking her up, much to her amusement—and annoyance.

She waved each one away without a word or even a glance in their direction, unfazed when they moved on muttering epithets under their breath.

In truth, the men were fortunate they would not learn just how far out of their league they truly were, and that the sexy Lebanese woman did not have the time to show them.

People who annoyed Cassandra Hayek usually lived to regret it.

Sorely regret it, in most cases.

“Thank you dear,” Cassandra said when the bartender brought her drink.

“My pleasure. Would you like to start a tab?” the young man asked.

Cassandra shook her head.

“No, this will suffice. However, I am looking for someone…,” she replied casually.

Cassandra sipped her drink and casually slid three one-hundred-dollar bills across the bar.

The bartender raised and eyebrow but did not immediately take the cash.

“Oh? I’m someone. Tommy,” he replied with a cocky smile.

He winked.

Cassandra grinned, finding the young bartender mildly amusing.

He was confident as well as handsome, and if she had more time, she might have seduced the young man and use him for her pleasure for a few hours.

“Nice to meet you Tommy. However, I am looking for a specific person,” she replied with a sultry wink of her own.

Tommy chuckled.

“That’s fair; you are in luck, because I know a lot of specific people,” he replied.

Cassandra suppressed a sigh at the continued banter, focusing on her goal.

“Wonderful. Do you know a man named Freddy that works out of this club?” she asked casually, taking another sip from her drink.

Tommy looked thoughtful for a moment, then nodded as he casually slid the money Cassandra had offered to his side of the bar.

“He is in the back as we speak,” he replied, leaning toward Cassandra and glancing around as he spoke.

“Can you arrange a meeting with Freddy for me, Tommy?” Cassandra asked sweetly.

The young man shook his head ruefully.

“I am really sorry but I can’t. He doesn’t like to be bothered when he’s in his office… past the bathrooms and around the corner to the right. I honestly could get my ass beat for even telling you he was here…but you are just so beautiful I couldn’t resist,” Tommy said apologetically.

Cassandra smiled.

Few men could. Besides, money will make people do things they wouldn’t normally do, she mused silently.

To Cassandra, money was simply another way to make people do as she wished.

“No problem. I can make arrangements to meet with him another way,” she replied.

She sipped her drink as she casually reached out and placed her hand on Tommy’s, which was still resting on the cash.

Oblivisci conversationem nostram,” she chanted softly.

Magical energy flowed from her hand into Tommy, and the memory of his conversation with Cassandra suddenly vanished from his mind.

“Thank you very much for your help, Tommy,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“Uh, sure…,” the bartender replied, confused.

He glanced down at the cash beneath his hand and then back up at the beautiful woman as she walked away.

Tommy shrugged.

“I guess she liked what I had to say,” he muttered, putting the money into his pocket and turning moving to greet the next customer.

Cassandra made her way to the back of the club, walking confidently down a short hallway past the restrooms and turning right as Tommy had indicated.

She soon found a small alcove containing a closed door and short, muscular man in a black t-shirt and black leather pants standing in front of it. His short dark hair was spiked, and he wore a stern expression as he stood with his hands behind his back.

A black automatic pistol rested in a holster on his right hip, a small radio on his left.

“Sorry ma’am, this is an employee-only area,” he said in a polite but stern voice.

Cassandra flashed him a dazzling smile.

“I understand, dear. However, I don’t care. Now look at the pretty diamond,” she said sweetly.

The took two steps toward him, raising her right hand to display the huge black diamond ring she wore.

“Ma’am, you are going to have to go back out to the club, please. Now,” the man replied seriously.

His brown eyes were drawn to the glittering black stone as he spoke.

“I said look at the diamond…focus on it and relax…you simply must listen to my voice and keep your eyes on the diamond as it moves…see how it reflects the light…it is very soothing…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…just relax, and follow the pretty diamond…listening to every word I say and relaxing more and more…,” Cassandra purred seductively.

She began to move her had slowly to-and-fro causing the black gemstone to sparkle brilliantly, reflecting the light into the man’s eyes.

He frowned at the strange display, his gaze drawn to the diamond.

“Ma’am, I am not going to ask again—,” he began.

“Keep watching the beautiful diamond…letting it draw you into its depths as you listen to my voice…relaxing more and more with every word…feeling all your thoughts and cares simply fading away…seeing only the diamond…hearing only my voice…relaxing deeper…deeper…you must simply look at the diamond and listen…look and listen…listen and obey…relaxing more and more…deeper and deeper…listening…relaxing…listening…obeying….,” Cassandra continued smoothly in her rich, powerful voice.

She continued to move her hand gracefully, the black diamond shimmering seductively as she spoke.

The man’s eyes were now locked on the gemstone.

“I…I am serious…turn…around and…and…,” he stammered.

The man frowned; he found it difficult to form words, his shoulders slumping as he began to relax.

The diamond seemed to invite him into its dark depths as Cassandra’s insistent soothing voice flowed into his mind.

“Very good dear…you are so relaxed now…if feels wonderful to simply follow the diamond and listen to my voice…no need to think…your mind is now empty…you hear only my words…you will obey me now…you must obey me…I am your Mistress…you are my obedient slave…obeying me makes you feel wonderful…your mind empty of all thought…dropping quickly and deeply into trance…completely relaxed and submissive…your free will is gone…your only purpose is now to serve and obey me…,” Cassandra said, ignoring his protest.

The man fell silent; his eyes were glassy and he no longer blinked.

He sighed as he relaxed completely and dropped into a hypnotic trance.

“Obey…,” he murmured.

Smiling smugly, Cassandra lowered her hand.

“That’s right, slave. You are now hypnotized and will obey me. You will tell me where Freddy is,” she commanded.

“He is in his office…down the hall behind me, last door on the right,” the man replied slowly.

Cassandra nodded with satisfaction.

“Very good. Now move aside. You will awaken one minute after I am gone, and you will not remember seeing me or being hypnotized. If you hear me say “trance now” and I snap my fingers, you will instantly drop into a deep trance just as you are now, ready to obey me. Do you understand me, slave?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” the man replied in a dazed voice, moving out of her way.

Satisfied, Cassandra stepped through the door leaving the hypnotized man behind without another word.

It was almost impossible to state how insignificant she found him; the hypnotist-sorceress had much more important things on her mind than a lowly thug tasked with barring a door.

Cassandra made her way purposefully down the hall past several closed doors. Stopping in front of the one the man had indicated, she knocked softly.

“Not now, pendejo,” a man’s voice said from inside.

Cassandra chuckled.

She reached out and tested the door knob.

Locked.

She touched her necklace with her left hand and pointed at the knob with her right.

Quod interclusum est, aperiet,” Cassandra said quietly.

There was a soft click as the door unlocked.

Without hesitation, Cassandra opened it and walked through.

She found herself in a large room more akin to a lounge than an office, with a small bar and two expensive black leather couches. A large flat television was mounted on the wall to her right; the sound was turned down, but the screen was displaying an enthusiastic all-woman threesome.

Seated on one of the couches was a handsome hispanic man dressed in a purple silk button up long-sleeve shirt and black slacks, which were down around his ankles along with his black boxer shorts.

Kneeling in front of him was a sexy woman with short blonde hair; she was topless, her colorful blouse and bra on the floor beside her. She wore a short black skirt and four-inch black heels, along with heavy make up and large gold hoop earrings.

She had her impressive double-D tits pressed tightly together in her hands, the man’s erect cock between them as she slid them up and down.

“Hello Freddy. I need to speak with you,” Cassandra said calmly, utterly unfazed by the tit-fucking spectacle before her.

“Hey! What the hell, bitch? Can’t you see we are busy!” the blonde said irritably, stopping what she was doing and half-turning toward Cassandra.

“I did not tell you to stop, puta. Keep them titties going. Now then, what can I do for you, beautiful?” Freddy asked Cassandra cavalierly.

He too was unfazed at the situation; he leaned back with a grin while the woman grudgingly resumed tit-fucking him.

“You better warn me when you’re gonna cum,” she said irritably.

Freddy and Cassandra ignored her as they stared at one another.

“I take it you do not know who I am?” the hypnotist-witch asked calmly.

“I am sorry, but I do not. I would not forget a woman as gorgeous as you,” Freddy replied, admiring Cassandra from head to toe.

Cassandra nodded thoughtfully.

“I am sure. I am Mistress Cassandra Hayek; I am looking for someone, and I was told you can help me locate them,” she said matter-of-factly.

Recognition flickered in Freddy’s eyes upon hearing her name, and his expression grew serious for several seconds.

Then he chuckled.

“Information can be both expensive and dangerous, Ms. Hayek,” he said pleasantly but with a hint of menace in his voice.

The blonde continued to work his shaft with her breasts, and Cassandra could tell Freddy was close to release.

Voluptas,” she said under her breath.

She gestured casually with her right hand, disguising the somatic component of the spell as a dismissive wave.

Freddy gasped as he climaxed suddenly, spurred over the edge by Cassandra’s magic.

The blonde shrieked as he released his load directly into her face.

“You fucking asshole! I said warn me!” she said angrily.

Both Freddy and Cassandra laughed at her.

“Whoops. So sorry, my little puta,” he mocked.

The woman grabbed her blouse and stood.

“I am never doing that for you again, I don’t care how much you pay me!” she said, wiping her face.

“Fine with me; if you don’t want the cash there are plenty of other sets of titties that will,” Freddy replied with a shrug.

The woman stomped her foot and turned to walk toward Cassandra.

The Lebanese woman smirked as she approached.

“What? You think this is funny, bitch? I will slap the shit out of you!” the blonde snarled.

She raised her hand as if to strike Cassandra.

Cassandra laughed, almost lazily pointing at her with her right hand; with her left, she reached up to touch the Twilight Sky.

Est nunc sicut lepus,” she said firmly.

The woman gasped as she felt Cassandra’s magic flow into her; she immediately began to shrink, sprouting hair all over her body as she rapidly transformed into a small white rabbit.

“Much better; now we can get on with our conversation,” Cassandra said with satisfaction, stepping over the rabbit and walking toward the stunned Freddy.

Santa mierda! You, you changed her into a bunny! You are a witch!” he said, panic in his voice.

He rose and began to pull up his pants.

“Yes, I did. Honestly, it was quite easy for me to do. Now then, if you would like to avoid a similar fate, you will cooperate,” Cassandra replied casually.

Freddy was fumbling with his belt.

“W-what the hell d-do you want?” he asked, his voice shaking.

“Tell me Freddy, do you know a woman named Cyan Herrington?” Cassandra asked calmly.

Freddy finished buckling his belt and eyed Cassandra warily.

“I know her; we do business occasionally,” he said carefully.

Cassandra smiled.

“Excellent, tell me where I can find her,” she ordered.

Freddy looked uncomfortable.

“I have no fucking idea,” he said.

“Freddy, I highly recommend you do not lie to me,” Cassandra said menacingly.

Freddy swallowed hard, looking down at the woman-turned-rabbit.

“I didn’t sign on for this; she said you had powers, but they were weak,” he muttered.

So Cyan was expecting me to come looking for her…well, I cannot say I am surprised, Cassandra thought.

“I am afraid that you were mislead. You are going to assist me, Freddy,” she said aloud with terrifying certainty.

“Look, I don’t want no trouble, but if I talk she will kill me, or make me kill myself—,” he began.

“I can do worse than kill you, dear,” Cassandra retorted coldly.

Freddy looked at her with a mixture of fear and anger. He moved suddenly, reaching for a small automatic pistol on the end table beside the couch.

Nunc dolorem pati!” Cassandra said firmly, gesturing at him.

Freddy let out a scream as pain shot through his body, Cassandra’s magic causing powerful muscle spasms that incapacitated him.

“Ah! Fuck! Stop it! Please!” he grunted, dropping to his knees.

Cassandra laughed at him.

“I gave you a chance to be reasonable Freddy, but you choose to act like an uncivilized peasant. Now we will do things my way. Have a look at this, and the pain will stop,” she said.

Cassandra moved to stand beside him and held her hand in front of his face, displaying the huge black diamond ring.

“What the hell…?” Freddy grunted.

“Look at the diamond, Freddy. Follow it with your eyes and listen to my voice…the way the beautiful gem sparkles is very soothing…the sound of my voice is very relaxing…keep looking at the diamond and listening to my voice and the pain will stop…you will start feeling wonderful…all you have to do is look…and listen…relax…let go and relax as you follow the pretty diamond,” Cassandra began in a soothing monotone.

She moved her hand slowly side to side, making the diamond glitter.

Despite the pain, Freddy’s eyes were drawn to the magnificent gemstone.

With a thought, Cassandra ended her pain-curse as she continued to speak, and Freddy instantly relaxed in relief even as he was caught in her hypnosis like a fly in a spider’s web.

Freddy succumbed rapidly as Cassandra continued her induction; less than ninety seconds later he was in a deep trance, still on his knees before Cassandra.

The beautiful Lebanese woman spent the next few minutes deepening Freddy’s trance, giving him suggestions that rendered him utterly unable to resist her orders.

“And now my stupid friend, you are going to answer all of my questions promptly and truthfully,” Cassandra haughtily informed the now enslaved Freddy.

“Yes, Mistress,” the kneeling man replied in a dazed voice.

Cassandra eyed Freddy with utter contempt.

“Slave, do you know where Cyan Herrington lives?” She asked.

“No Mistress,” Freddy said, shaking his head.

Cassandra frowned.

“Worthless peasant! Tell me you pathetic excuse for a fixer, where do hypnotists congregate in New Orleans?” she asked irritably.

“A club called Fractionation,” Fredy replied.

“I see…what are the requirements to gain entry?” Cassandra asked.

“If you are a hypnotist, if they recognize your name they will let you in; otherwise, it is two-hundred cash. Then you can prove yourself to be let in for free in the future,” Freddy answered.

Cassandra was thoughtful for a moment.

If Cyan is in town, she may be there or perhaps someone there will know where she is…I shall be disappointed if they have not heard of me, she mused.

Cassandra sighed; Cyan Herrington was a powerful, intelligent hypnotist known for her rapid inductions and dueling skills.

She was also an expert on hypno-gems, which is why Cassandra wanted her assistance.

Cassandra had a grudging but healthy respect for Cyan, having dealt with her both as an ally and an adversary in the past.

She would be a tough opponent even if she was caught unaware, and since she obviously warned her associates that I might come looking for her, I highly doubt I will take her by surprise, she thought to herself.

Cassandra realized she had made a mistake; her usual bullying style and tactics would not work with Mistress Cyan.

The Lebanese hypnotist-witch frowned; she intensely disliked making mistakes, especially when it was due to her rash decision making.

Your impatience will lead to your downfall, Cassandra, her mother had admonished her more than once when she was a teenager.

I should have brought one or two of my associates with me; Echo at the very least. My arrogance seems to have gotten the better of me…again. I will have to tread carefully. Besides, Cyan is not truly an enemy. Perhaps I will simply try…being reasonable, she decided.

She turned and walked toward the door, again stepping gracefully over the woman she had transformed into a rabbit.

The sadistic hypnotist-witch paused, turning back toward Freddy as an afterthought.

“Wide awake, Freddy!” Cassandra said, giving a loud snap.

The kneeling man began to blink as he came out of his trance. Without missing a beat, Cassandra pointed at him with her right hand while her left reached up to touch the Twilight Sky.

Est nunc sicut lepus,” she said firmly.

Freddy’s eyes widened in panic.

“Wait, what are you—Nnnooooo!” he yelled an instant before her magic engulfed him.

Just like the woman had earlier, Freddy began to quickly shrink, sprouting hair and growing a pair of long ears as he too was transformed into a small white rabbit.

Cassandra smiled wickedly.

“There, now you two can fuck like bunnies. Have fun!” she said with a giggle as she left the room.

Trance now,” Cassandra said, snapping her fingers as she walked past the security guard she had hypnotized earlier.

The man visibly relaxed.

“I will obey you,” he said in a subdued voice.

“Good boy; now sleep,” Cassandra replied in a seductive voice.

The man slumped to the floor.

“When you awaken, you will have no memory at all of seeing me tonight,” Cassandra instructed casually as she continued on her way.

The sexy Lebanese woman took her phone out of her clutch and dialed her driver.

“Meet in front of the club. Now,” she commanded.

Cassandra hung up without waiting for a reply.

She found her Rolls Royce waiting for her as she stepped outside of Liquid Gold.

Cassandra’s driver got out and opened her door.

“Take me to a club called Fractionation,” she ordered as she got into the back seat of her beloved car.

Cassandra had shipped the car to New Orleans by plane at enormous cost so it would be available when she arrived.

“Yes Mistress!” her driver said enthusiastically.

Cassandra was soon lost in thought as the car moved through the city.

“We have arrived, Mistress,” the driver said as she stopped the vehicle.

Cassandra waited as he exited the vehicle and opened the door for her.

“Park nearby and await my call,” she instructed as she eyed the entrance to Fractionation.

“Yes Mistress,” the driver replied.

Unlike Liquid Gold, this club had no line; there was only a nondescript metal door, and simple sign proclaiming the club’s name in blue lights above the entrance.

Cassandra approached the door and knocked delicately.

A metal panel a few inches wide and a foot long slid open with a rasp of metal on metal.

“May I help you?” a male voice asked politely.

“Mistress Cassandra Hayek,” she said with a smile.

“One moment,” the man said, closing the slot.

Cassandra waited patiently for a minute or so before the door swung open.

“Welcome, Mistress Cassandra,” said a tall, handsome bald black man with a neatly-trimmed goatee.

He was dressed in a grey pinstripe suit, and he offered her a delicate gold bracelet with a gold “H” shaped charm dangling from it.

“Thank you,” Cassandra said, holding up her arm so he could fasten the bracelet around her wrist.

“You are very welcome, Mistress. The rules are simple; no using hypnotism on other hypnotists, their slaves, or club staff, outside of sanctioned duels. Normals are fair game. Please allow security and club hospitality to resolve any disputes with other hypnotists that may arise. There are private rooms for hypnotists’ use, and management can help with a wide variety of requests. Other than that, do you have any questions?” the black man replied.

“Are you allowed a gratuity, Mr…?” Cassandra asked.

“Call me Ben.Yes Mistress, I am allowed tips. I am not a slave; club slaves will have silver collars on,” the man replied.

Cassandra nodded and handed the man two one-hundred dollar bills from her clutch.

“It is a pleasure to meet you, Ben,” she said with a beaming smile.

“Thank you, Mistress Cassandra. Have a lovely evening,” Ben replied, moving aside so she could enter.

Cassandra kissed him lightly on the cheek and strode into Fractionation.

The hypnotists’ club was small and very nicely decorated; all the the tables were semi-private booths, and there was a very talented jazz band performed on a small stage on the left side of the lounge area. To the right was a long, beautifully-crafted polished wooden bar, and there were perhaps three-dozen people sitting there or at the tables eating, drinking, and laughing. Club employees, both enslaved and free-willed, moved about serving drinks and responding to guests’ requests.

The club-slaves wore simple, tight dark clothes with the silver collars Ben mentioned around their necks; they appeared to be mostly relegated to clean up and other menial duties. The free-willed employees wore dark-colored polo shirts and slacks, or silver blouses and black skirts.

Cassandra walked to the bar and sat on an empty stool.

“Dirty vodka martini, two olives please,” she said pleasantly to the young handsome male bartender who approached her.

“Right away, Mistress,” he replied, noting the charm on her bracelet.

Cassandra people-watched while she waited for her drink, noting four hypnotists and their entourages of Thralls and slaves.

“May I help you with anything else?” the bartender asked as he presented Cassandra her drink.

“Indeed, I would like to get a message to Mistress Cyan if she is on the premises,” Cassandra replied casually, sipping her drink.

The bartender nodded.

“I can see if she is here; what is the message?” the bartender asked.

“Please tell her Cassandra Hayek is here and would like to speak to her at her convenience,” Cassandra replied.

The bartender nodded.

“No problem,” he said.

“Thank you, Bradley,” Cassandra said, reading the name stitched on his polo shirt in silver thread.

The sexy hypnotist-witch slid two one-hundred dollar bills across the bar to the young man.

“Thank you, Mistress. Don’t hesitate to let me know if you need anything,” Bradley replied cheerfully.

Cassandra nodded and smiled, then picked up her drink and moved to sit at an empty table.

She took out her phone and began to answer messages from her associates back in Boise as she enjoyed the excellent martini and good music.

“Well, if it isn’t Cassandra Hayek; and without a full complements of sycophants and slaves…I had a feeling I would be hearing from you at some point,” a woman’s voice said pleasantly a few minutes later.

Cassandra looked up to see beautiful African-American woman with vivid shoulder-length blue-green curls and lovely rich brown eyes. Perhaps thirty-five, her smooth medium-dark skin had fabulous gold and red undertones, and her full-lips framed a luminous white smile.

The newcomer was wearing a stunning, shimmering gold floor-length sleeveless dress that showed off her lovely shoulders as well as her hour-glass figure, and featured a deep neckline that gave a good view of her fantastic large round breasts. She had on sparkling diamond drop earrings, and around her neck was a round gold pendant that featured a large emerald its center. Her long fingernails were painted in a french manicure, and she had gold and emerald ring on her left middle finger.

A tall woman, her five-inch silver stiletto sandals made her seem a giant; her toenails were painted in a blue-green that matched her hair.

“Hello Mistress Cyan. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me,” Cassandra replied amiably.

Cyan chuckled.

“I was actually getting ready to leave, but I have to admit I am always intrigued when you are around. How long has it been since Dallas? Two years?” she asked, taking a seat across from Cassandra.

The Lebanese woman was thoughtful.

“Closer to three, I believe,” Cassandra replied.

A cute young female server appeared and politely asked if they needed anything.

“I will take another dirty martini, two olives please,” Cassandra replied.

“Make that two; you actually got me hooked on those things, you know,” Cyan said, with a chuckle.

Cassandra grinned.

“The only way I have ever influenced you,” she shot back.

“Not that you haven’t tried,” Cyan retorted.

The two hypnotists shared a laugh.

“It shames me to this day that I fell under your hypnosis, you know,” Cassandra said ruefully.

“It shouldn’t shame you, it should simply remind you that I am not some “peasant” as you like to call people,” Cyan replied.

Cassandra nodded.

“No, you are not. Thank you again for speaking with me,” she said as the server brought their drinks.

“Of course; Fractionation is as safe as anywhere to chat with Cassandra Hayek,” Cyan said with a wink.

She smiled seductively as she popped an olive in her mouth and chewed it slowly.

“Tell me, did you leave poor Freddy in human form?” she added.

Cassandra chuckled.

“I am afraid not; you know me so well. He reached for a gun,” she replied, sipping her drink.

Cyan snorted.

“Some things never change, I suppose,” she said, raising her glass to her lips.

“He was under the impression you would kill him if he disclosed your whereabouts,” Cassandra said somewhat defensively.

Cyan chuckled and nodded.

“I may have intimated that to him a time or two. No matter, Freddy is—was—a despicable man who’s absence will be filled by other despicable men. Tell me Cassandra, what is it you believe I can help you with?” the glamorous hypnodomme asked.

“The Passionate Heart. I recovered it, placed it in the the Twilight Sky…and then it fell out on its own. I fear that the gem may not stay in the necklace,” Cassandra admitted.

Cyan was thoughtful, taking another sip from her drink.

“I see…yes, that definitely makes sense. The Passionate Heart is a fickle gem; it requires a bit of…humility somewhere in the wielder’s personality. Therefore it stands to reason it fled your possession,” she replied with a touch of admonishment.

Cassandra frowned.

“I…I suppose that humility may be a quality that I lack,” she said slowly.

May? Cassandra, you wouldn’t know how to be truly humble if your life depended on it,” Cyan replied with a snort.

Cassandra narrowed her eyes, her face flushing.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly.

“I suppose you are right. So, what can I do?” she asked.

Cassandra had feared that the Passionate Heart was somehow rejecting her, and it appeared her fear was warranted.

Cyan leaned back in her chair, a thoughtful expression on her face.

“Well…developing humility would be your best bet…but forgive me, I don’t see that happening soon…without hypnotism, anyway. There might be another way, though…,” she mused.

Cassandra sighed.

“And…?” she prompted.

Cyan smirked.

“My knowledge isn’t free,” she said slyly.

Cassandra sighed again, rolling her eyes.

“How much? As if you even need money,” she scoffed.

“Did I ask for money? What I need is magic…or more appropriately, a magic user,” Cyan replied, finishing her martini.

Cassandra eyed her suspiciously.

“And why exactly?” she asked dubiously.

“A job; why else? I just took on a mercenary contract, and the hypnotist I am supposed to deal with has a he-witch in her entourage,” Cyan replied simply.

“A male witch is a “Warlock”, dear,” Cassandra said dryly.

Cyan snorted.

“I don’t care what you call him, he will be a pain in the ass,” she retorted.

Cassandra was skeptical.

“Why do you need me? You somehow avoided being transformed the time I tried to turn you into a duck, and again when I tried to change you into a mouse,” she said flatly.

Cyan laughed.

“Just because I have a way to keep from being transformed doesn’t mean I can foil all magic. I need someone to counter this warlock. Help me on this job, and I will tell you how to keep the Passionate Heart in your necklace,” she offered.

Cassandra finished her own drink.

“I am ravenous. If you will join me for a late dinner, we can discuss how to proceed against your target,” she said.

“Fantastic! I wasn’t expecting to have the incomparable Cassandra Hayek’s help. We have a deal,” Cyan said, waving over the server.

“Yes, I am ecstatic to be reduced to common mercenary work, as if I were some upstart twenty-year-old hypnotist,” Cassandra groused.

“There is that non-existent humility,” Cyan chided playfully.

Cassandra Hayek could not help smiling in reply.

* * *

“Just out of curiosity, why didn’t you bring Nikolai or any other slaves? And surely you have other hypnotists working for you; you always have a crew of sycophants and allies at your beck and call, wether they are willing or not,” Cyan remarked two days later.

She was seated in the back of Cassandra’s Rolls-Royce as the vehicle made it’s way to the residence of Cyan’s target.

“I was hoping to simply transfer a few million dollars to your account in exchange for the information I require. Therefore, I chose to travel light,” Cassandra replied.

Cyan snorted.

“Light, huh? No slaves, you just flew a car from Boise to New Orleans?” she asked.

Cassandra chuckled.

“I like to be comfortable,” she said with a shrug.

“Yes, it would be terrible if you had to rent a limousine,” Cyan retorted.

“Cyan, I don’t see any of your personal slaves or that Thrall of yours, what is his name? Paul? Peter?,” Cassandra asked.

“Paxton. He is not much use in a fight; he has many other duties and uses. And you know I don’t keep a stable,” Cyan replied.

“Of course; that is why we had to spend the better part of a day hypnotizing those peasants in the van behind us,” Cassandra huffed.

Cyan rolled her eyes.

“Those “peasants” are trained Marines. And it did not take the whole day to hypnotize them, we spent several hours procuring guns and equipment for them to use as well,” she said.

Cassandra snorted.

“Yes, I suppose it is fortunate that there is a Marine headquarters in New Orleans; they all congregated in the same bar…like sheep,” she sneered.

“Cassandra, they will make an excellent assault team and distraction. We have to get the Cooks’ daughter out safely, that is all that matters,” Cyan said sternly.

My safety is all that matters, dear, Cassandra thought, keeping her expression neutral.

“Yes, yes. I am familiar with the ‘send in the hypno-goons’ strategy so we can get in and find the girl…Mary? Marsha?” Cassandra asked.

Madison; she is nineteen, and has been under the hypnotist’s control for more than a month,” Cyan replied.

“Yes, I have the picture of her you texted me; she is a pretty young thing and would make a lovely foot-slave. And this hypnotist…?” Cassandra asked next.

“Mistress Zoe. She is a local, one of the bigger fish in New Orleans. She is not a pushover by any stretch, so don’t underestimate her. Or her parter Wentworth, either,” Cyan warned.

Cassandra laughed.

“I refuse to be concerned about a man named “Wentworth”, dear Cyan,” she said smugly, lazily caressing the Twilight Sky.

Cyan sighed.

She knew Cassandra was powerful—almost frighteningly so in some situations—but she was hardly invincible.

“Just don’t take them too lightly is all I am saying. I sent you photos of both of them as well,” she said.

“Yes, I saw them. Reasonably attractive people, at least,” Cassandra said dismissively.

“Well, part of the contract is that Zoe be captured; the Cooks want her as a slave in retaliation for her taking their daughter. Please keep that in mind,” Cyan said.

“Of course. They are wise to fight fire with fire, as they say; hiring a hypnotist was likely the smartest thing they could do. It was also wise of them to choose you,” Cassandra replied.

“Why Cassandra, that almost sounds like a complement,” Cyan said with a raised eyebrow.

Cassandra chuckled.

“So it did. I assure you, it was an accident. In any case, I assume they tried other means of rescue before turning to a True Hypnotist?” she asked.

“Yes, after finding out Zoe wasn’t interested in money, they hired two high-end mercenaries, a man and a woman named Katrina and Chase, both skilled and experienced. They are both Zoe’s slaves now, do a lot of her dirty work around town,” Cyan said with a sigh.

“Well, the Cooks at least sound resourceful; they accepted their daughter is under the control of a hypnotist, and adapted. They didn’t do something dumb like confront this Zoe and end up hypnotized themselves,” Cassandra said.

“That is true, and why I agreed to work for them. They understand they are way out of their element, and that getting law enforcement involved would not help because their daughter is hypnotized and will say she wants to be with Zoe. They spend the money to get in contact with me, and readily agreed to my fee…and here we are,” Cyan replied.

Cassandra shook her head ruefully.

“I came down here expecting to buy or coerce your help…how I ended up on one of these distasteful mercenary jobs, I still am not quite sure of,” she said.

Cyan laughed.

“Yes, you did show up at just the right time, Cassandra. It will be good for you. I was getting ready to contact another witch I know for help…but truthfully I would rather have you at my side for this,” she said.

Cassandra eyed her companion, her expression almost suspicious.

“As hard as I find that to believe…thank you, Cyan,” she said slowly.

“I bet that hurt,” Cyan said with a grin.

“It was excruciating,” Cassandra deadpanned.

Then the Lebanese hypnotist-witch smiled, and the two women shared a mutual laugh.

“I am not sure you are dressed properly, however. Stunning as you are, that is not exactly a fighting outfit,” Cyan replied.

Cassandra was dressed in a strapless red gown with a long front-slit. Her hair was down and perfectly styled in soft waves, and she wore her typical sultry makeup. She wore glittering gold and ruby earrings, and the Twilight Sky adorned her neck as always. Her customary black diamond ring adorned her right middle finger, and she wore a pair of sky-high strappy red platform sandals.

“I don’t intend to fight; I am not a kung-fu expert or ninja like you and so many other hypnotists are. I find punching and kicking…distasteful. I see no reason I should not look fabulous,” Cassandra replied.

“Well, that you do,” Cyan allowed.

“I don’t believe I would dress like that under any circumstances,” Cassandra said, eyeing Cyan’s outfit with disdain.

The sexy black woman was wearing a pair of snug black leggings, a black sports bra and simple black ballet flats; she had put her blue-green hair into a ponytail, and she wore no jewelry beyond her gold and emerald pendant.

“This is comfortable and good for sneaking around in, plus moving easily when I am using my “Kung-Fu”, which is actually Kyokushin karate, not that you care,” Cyan replied.

“You are correct, I do not. I will have that female Marine at my side the entire time; if need someone beaten, she will do it. Her skills are impressive,” Cassandra said.

“That they are. It isn’t easy to become a Sergeant-Major in the Marine Corps, especially for a woman. Her experience is exceptional,” Cyan agreed.

“Her will was surprisingly weak; it took little effort to enslave her,” Cassandra said haughtily.

“I have found military types are often very susceptible to hypnotism; they are used to following orders, and their minds are…uncluttered,” Cyan said with a shrug.

“You mean simple,” Cassandra snorted.

Cyan shook her head.

“No, I mean uncluttered. They are disciplined, and sometimes that works against them when we talk to their subconscious minds. They accept suggestions a bit more readily, because they are used to following a chain of command. Their training and focus kicks in and works against them. Just my theory, anyway,” she said.

“Again, I do not care. So long as she obeys me without question, that is all I require,” Cassandra replied haughtily.

“Oh Cassandra, you require quite a lot, I am afraid,” Cyan replied with a laugh and shake of her head.

Cassandra’s only reply was a wicked smile.

* * *

An hour later Cassandra, Cyan and seven hypnotized Marines, six men and one woman, were in a lightly wooded field just outside New Orleans.

The two hypnotists were standing, while the Marines were on their knees in a semi-circle.

The Marines were wearing olive-drab t-shirts and green camouflage fatigue pants, along with their combat boots. Each one held a black-market procured M-4 carbine; each also wore kevlar vests and carried fragmentation and smoke grenades, Glock-19 pistols, combat knives, radios, flashlights and spare magazines for their rifles.

On the ground in front of the Marines was a blueprint of a large estate, which they were studying intently.

An estate that was located only a half-mile from the group’s location.

“Have you studied the layout long enough, Lieutenant Jackson?” Cyan asked.

“Yes Mistress,” the highest-ranking Marine replied.

“Excellent. Take your men and get into position. Contact me when you are ready to attack,” Cyan commanded.

She placed a small radio earpiece identical to the ones the Marines were wearing into her ear as she spoke, and Cassandra did so as well.

“Yes, Mistress! Marines, on me!” Jackson said, rising to his feet and moving away through the trees.

Immediately the five male Marines rose and followed Jackson.

“And you Slave-Michelle, what is your only purpose in life?” Cassandra asked the remaining marine, a very fit woman of forty-five with shoulder-length dark brown hair and brown eyes.

“To protect and obey you, Mistress,” Michelle replied immediately.

She was reasonably attractive, or would be if she cared to make the effort.

More importantly, she was highly in hand-to-hand combat and the use of firearms, and had a host of other skills acquired from over twenty years in the Marine Corps.

“Very good. Rise, and assume your duties,” Cassandra commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” Michelle said immediately, rising to her feet.

“I think we are all set,” Cyan said cheerfully.

Cassandra nodded.

“I believe we are as ready as will ever be. How far of a walk is Zoe’s estate?” she asked, looking up at the slowly darkening sky.

Evening was approaching, and the early fall air was a bit less hot and humid than the sweltering New Orleans summer.

Even so, Cassandra was not fond of physical exertion beyond exercise or sex, and she was certainly not looking forward to slogging any distance on foot.

“Not too far, about half of a mile. Still, I bet you wish had worn better shoes,” Cyan teased.

Cassandra looked down at her fifteen-hundred-dollar sandals.

“My shoes are fabulous, thank you. I will be fine,” she said indignantly.

Cyan chuckled.

“Follow me,” she said, winking at Cassandra.

Cassandra sighed as Cyan turned and moved off through the trees.

“Come along slave,” she ordered, following the sexy dark-skinned hypnotist.

“Yes Mistress!” Michelle said, shouldering her rifle and moving expertly after her owner, her purpose to obey and protect Cassandra her only purpose.

Twenty minutes later, Cassandra, Cyan and Michelle were standing in the shadows outside a tall wrought-iron fence surrounding Mistress Zoe’s two-acre estate.

“Jackson, are you ready?” Cyan asked over the radio.

“Yes Mistress. We are in position, and the cameras have been disabled,” came the hypnotized Marine’s immediate reply.

“Excellent. Proceed with your attack. Make certain you draw as many of Zoe’s men to the east and northern sides of the property,” Cyan instructed.

“As you command Mistress,” Jackson replied.

Cyan and Cassandra both flinched slightly as the shooting began; single shots as well as short bursts of automatic fire rang out as Jackson and the Marines under his command began their diversionary assault.

“That is your cue, dear,” Cyan said to Cassandra.

The Lebanese woman stepped forward.

Metallum flectere ad voluntatem meam, incalescere et tabescare!” Cassandra said firmly, gesturing gracefully with her right hand while touching the Twilight Sky with her left.

The magnificent ruby on the ornate magical necklace flared with power as she spoke.

A five-foot section of the ten-foot iron fence began to glow red-hot, then melted into slag.

Cassandra smiled with satisfaction.

“Yes, you are definitely the witch for this job,” Cyan commented as she moved through the opening, careful to step over the molten metal.

“Of course I am,” Cassandra replied as she followed Cyan.

The three women moved quickly toward a two-bedroom guest house behind the huge main residence.

The gunfire continued, increasing in frequency and intensity as Zoe’s security personnel responded to the attack.

Damn it,” Cassandra said in Arabic.

Cyan glanced back to see that one of Cassandra’s heels had snapped off.

“Really fabulous shoes, honey,” she said sweetly.

Cassandra scowled and kicked off her footwear.

“I am more powerful barefooted anyway,” she whispered harshly.

Cyan blew her a kiss.

Suddenly, the back door to the guest house opened, and three men stepped outside, wearing only black pants and boots, carrying pistols.

They were disheveled, appearing to have been roused from sleep.

Cassandra, Michelle and Cyan each reacted quickly and differently.

Michelle leapt to attack, kicking the pistol from one of the men’s hand and then pummeling him with a flurry of punches.

Cassandra pointed at one of them with her right hand, her left touching her magical necklace.

Nunc est ut anatis!” she said firmly.

The man she was pointing at began to shrink, sprouting feathers and a beak as he was transformed into a duck.

Cyan stepped up to the third man, raising her right hand in front of his face. She began to flutter her fingers gracefully even as she moved her hand rhythmically back and forth, up and down.

“Follow my fingers and relax as you listen to my voice…up and down…back and forth…let my fingers draw your eyes…feel yourself relaxing…your mind becoming blank…empty…relax…,” Cyan said in a soothing but powerful voice.

“What? S-stop…,” the man said in surprise.

His eyes followed Cyan’s fingers even as he raised his pistol.

“You cannot move, you cannot think, relax completely and…SLEEP!” Cyan said firmly.

She snapped the fingers of her free hand next to the man’s head.

He froze, his eyelids fluttering.

Sleep now!” Cyan said.

The man wilted to the grass.

An instant later, the man Michelle had attacked joined him on the ground, bloody and unconscious.

“Well done, slave. Bind their hands,” Cassandra said to the Marine hypno-slave.

“Thank you, Mistress. I will obey,” Michelle replied.

The Marine took zip ties from a pouch on her belt and used them to bind the wrists and ankles of both the man she’d beaten and the man Cyan had hypnotized.

“Nice job yourself, Cassandra,” Cyan said, looking at he duck as it wandered awkwardly away.

“And you, that was a very fast and well-executed induction,” Cassandra replied with a nod.

The sound of a grenade exploding startled them, and shouting could be heard mixed with the continuous gunfire.

“We need to get into the main house,” Cyan said, motioning with her head.

Cassandra nodded, and the three women dashed past a large swimming pool toward the estate’s main residence.

They moved up onto a large wooden deck and crouched behind a hot tub.

“I see Zoe in the living room with two bodyguards. I will take her, you two get up the stairs and find Madison. Keep an eye out for Wentworth,” Cyan said.

Cassandra nodded in reply.

Cyan got up and ran across the deck, toward the glass double doors that led into the house’s living room.

Aperiam meo imperio!” Cassandra said, gesturing at the doors.

They were blown off their hinges by a wave of magical force.

Cyan dashed through them, moving immediately to engage Zoe’s bodyguards.

The sexy dark-skinned hypnotist moved with impressive speed and fluid grace as she punched, kicked, dodged and blocked.

Mistress Zoe, a tall beautiful woman in her mid thirties with short blonde hair, backed away from the melee with surprise and fear in her blue eyes. The hypnotist was wearing a pink silk nightgown and barefoot, her finger and toenails painted a deep scarlet; in her left hand was an antique gold pocket watch.

Cyan quickly had the two men on the defensive, landing several powerful blows on both opponents while receiving only an admittedly painful punch to her ribs in return.

Cassandra gingerly made her way into the room, careful not step on the broken glass from the doors in her bare feet.

“Assist Cyan,” she commanded Michelle.

“Yes, Mistress,” Michelle replied.

She swiftly drew her pistol from its holster, the attached suppressor greatly reducing the noise as she fired twice.

One of the men fighting Cyan fell to the floor dead.

His companion joined him on the floor an instant later as Cyan kicked him rapidly in the balls, stomach and face.

“Cyan? What the fuck are you doing in my house?” Zoe demanded as she recognized the African-American hypnotist.

“I am here for Madison, of course,” Cyan replied sweetly.

“Excuse us, we will just be going upstairs,” Cassandra said casually, leading Michelle toward the staircase.

“You are here on behalf of a fucking girl I claimed as a menial slave?” Zoe asked incredulously.

“I am,” Cyan replied calmly.

She casually snapped a kick into the face of the goon she had beaten, dropping him back to the floor as he tried to rise.

“I can’t believe you would accept a contract to go after a fellow hypnotist! I never did anything to you,” Zoe said angrily.

“Oh no? You have been trying to take over my territory in New Orleans for months. I know you took down Mistress Shelly; she was a friend of mine. So of course when someone offered a contract on you I accepted it,” Cyan replied as she slipped off her pendant.

Zoe scowled.

“You fucking upstart, you have no sense of propriety or class. I will enjoy putting you on your knees beside Madison, and when I am finished with you, I am going to fucking destroy her parents,” she said, raising her watch.

“I think not; watch the pendant, Zoe. Follow the emerald in the center…,” Cyan said firmly, lifting her necklace and swinging it smoothly before Zoe’s eyes.

The emerald in the pendant’s center sparkled as it moved.

Zoe’s watch began to swing as well, the lights glinting on its highly polished surface.

“Look at the watch…notice how it draws your eyes…back and forth…,” the blonde hypnotist said in a soothing monotone.

As the hypnosis duel commenced, Cassandra led Michelle up the stairs and directed the enslaved Marine to begin checking rooms.

Cassandra hung well back, to allow Michelle to suffer the brunt of any attack.

Michelle methodically checked each room, all of which were empty.

Finally, they reached what was likely the master bedroom suite at the end of the hall.

“The door is locked, Mistress,” Michelle said after testing the handle.

Cassandra nodded.

“Kick it in,” she commanded.

Michelle obeyed immediately, her boot smashing the door open with relative ease.

She immediately went inside, her pistol raised.

Cassandra followed her slave into the room and nearly laughed when she saw what was taking place.

Wentworth was seated on the edge of a king size bed completely naked, while an equally naked Madison knelt before him frantically sucking his cock.

“Unbelievable! Your compound is under attack and you are getting a blow job from a slave?” Cassandra asked incredulously.

“Just a moment…I…mmm….ah, yes….swallow, bitch,” Wentworth said, holding up his hand.

Cassandra sighed in disgust as the warlock orgasmed; the naked Madison obediently swallowed his load as he had commanded.

“Mmm…that’s better. Maddy, go stand in the corner and be a quiet, good little girl while I chat with my guests,” Wentworth said.

“Yes master,” the sexy naked young blonde replied, moving to obey.

Wentworth rose.

“Now then, how may I help you?” he asked with a grin.

“Surrender immediately or I will have my slave shoot you,” Cassandra said flatly.

Wentworth’s grin vanished.

Calefacere,” he said firmly.

Michelle yelped as her pistol suddenly began to glow red hot; she dropped the weapon to the floor.

Cassandra slow clapped, a sardonic smile on her face.

“Lovely parlor trick, Wentworth the Warlock. I assume this means you are going to oppose me?” she asked.

“Mistress, behind us!” Michelle said urgently.

Cassandra turned to see four hypno-goons enter the room, three men and a woman, wearing dark clothing and carrying submachine guns.

“Yes, I believe I am. Get on your knees, both of you,” Wentworth ordered.

In reply, Cassandra waved her hand toward the newly arrived goons.

Pati dolorem…pati dolorem!” she said loudly.

Instantly, two of the men doubled over in excruciating pain.

Michelle charged the third man, knocking his weapon aside with her arm and smashing her knee hard into his groin.

The woman raised her weapon, aiming it at Cassandra.

“Don’t move!” she barked.

“It is you who cannot move. Immobilis et rigida,” Cassandra replied, a look of contempt on her face.

The woman froze, magically paralyzed.

Her two companions remained incapacitated by Cassandra’s pain curse.

Michelle had the fourth goon in a brutal choke-hold, and he was rapidly losing consciousness.

Cassandra turned back to Wentworth.

“Opposing me is futile,” she said arrogantly.

Wentworth scowled.

Nunc ut vermes!” he said forcefully, gesturing at Cassandra.

The beautiful Lebanese woman yawned theatrically as the black sapphire in her necklace flared briefly, dissipating Wentworth’s spell.

The warlock looked dumbfounded.

“How…?” he asked.

Cassandra laughed mockingly.

“I am Cassandra Hayek, fool. I am afraid it is you who is vermin. Nunc ut vermes!” she replied, pointing lazily at the hapless warlock.

“Cassandra Hayek? Oh sh—,” Wentworth said, his eyes widening in fear.

He never finished his sentence as he was quickly transformed into a small grey mouse.

With a smirk, Cassandra turned to see Michelle zip-tying the wrists and ankles of the four goons.

Satisfied she was out of danger for the moment, Cassandra sauntered over to the silent, naked Madison.

“Have a look at this, dear…,” she said firmly, holding up her black diamond ring in front of the young woman’s eyes.

A few minutes later, Cassandra descended the stairs into the house’s living room, Michelle and Madison following.

Her arrogant smile vanished when she saw Cyan naked, on her hands and knees, kissing the bare feet of a smirking Mistress Zoe, who was seated comfortably on a large sectional.

“Hello Mistress Cassandra. She almost had me,” Zoe said with a wink.

She wore Cyan’s pendulum around her neck, and in her hand was a glass of white wine.

“Cassandra…help me…please,” Cyan said between kisses.

Cassandra ignored her.

“I am impressed; Cyan is quite an accomplished duelist,” she said calmly.

Zoe nodded.

“Yes she is; she truly did almost get me…almost. Unfortunately for her, I am a pretty good duelist too,” she replied with a touch of arrogance.

“Cassandra…,” Cyan growled.

Cassandra eyed Zoe with something akin to respect.

“May I ask your surname?” she asked.

“It is Sweet, as a matter of fact,” Zoe replied somewhat sourly.

A flicker of recognition crossed Cassandra’s face.

“You are Sydney Sweet’s sister, are you not?” she asked.

Zoe rolled her eyes.

“Yes, I am her sister. I am the disappointing older sibling of the vaunted Sydney Sweet,” she replied sarcastically.

Cyan helplessly continued to worship Zoe’s feet.

“I am hardly disappointed in your performance, dear. Impressed and surprised, but not disappointed; to be honest, I am not sure how to proceed from here,” Cassandra replied carefully.

“Cassandra…damn you…,” Cyan said.

Again she was ignored.

Zoe snorted.

“You can try to turn me into a toad, but it won’t work,” she said, patting Cyan’s pendulum.

Cassandra narrowed her eyes.

That necklace is what foiled my magic in the past?” she asked in disbelief.

Zoe nodded.

“Indeed it is; I also feel like I should tell you that all of your men have been captured or killed,” she said.

“I could not possibly care less about them,” Cassandra replied, unfazed.

“I assume that Wentworth is no longer a threat to you?” Zoe inquired.

“Only if I were a piece of cheese,” Cassandra replied with a laugh.

Zoe could not help chuckling.

“Fair enough. I was not overly attached to him anyway. So…I can call my hypno-goons to come grab you, or we could have a duel…,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

Cassandra frowned.

She was in a very precarious position; even with her impressive powers, five or six goons plus a magic-resistant Zoe would be far too much for her to handle.

Cassandra also had no desire to duel Zoe; she was obviously very skilled, and Cassandra was quite aware of her own limitations.

She had never been much more than competent as a duelist.

“Is there a third option?” Cassandra asked casually.

“Perhaps; it would depend on a couple of things,” Zoe said cryptically.

“Such as?” Cassandra asked, a touch of exasperation in her voice.

“First of all, please tell me how you feel about me keeping Cyan in my power,” Zoe replied.

“She’s all yours,” Cassandra replied without hesitation.

“Cassandra…you cunt…I will…kill you!” Cyan said angrily as she continued her foot-worship.

Zoe nodded thoughtfully.

“I see; I take it she coerced you into helping her?” she asked.

Cassandra nodded.

“She has information that I need, and her price was that I help her rescue Madison and capture you,” she replied.

“Yes, well she probably didn’t mention that we have been rivals in New Orleans for some time now, and taking the contract to rescue Madison was really just an excuse to come after me,” Zoe said.

“I was well aware she was using me; even worse, I broke the heel on a fabulous pair of shoes, and now my feet are filthy,” Cassandra said petulantly.

Zoe laughed.

“We can fix that. Have a seat, Mistress Cassandra. We have a lot to discuss. Cyan, you will lick Mistress Cassandra’s soles clean,” she commanded.

“Fuck! I will not,” Cyan protested.

The naked woman nonetheless found herself crawling to where Cassandra had taken on seat, in a recliner opposite Zoe.

“You fucking bitch, you can’t do this to m—,” Cyan said, her words cut off as she took Cassandra’s sexy foot in her hands and began to lick her sole.

“Madison, be a good girl and fetch Mistress Cassandra a glass of wine,” Zoe ordered.

“Yes Mistress Zoe,” the naked young blonde replied with a curtsy.

“Michelle, stand quietly and remain alert for trouble; you must obey and protect me at all times,” Cassandra commanded.

“Yes Mistress!” the hypnotized Marine replied instantly.

“I am just being prudent, I hope you are not offended,” Cassandra said to Zoe.

The blonde hypnotist shook her head.

“Of course; you cannot be too careful,” Zoe said amiably.

Cassandra nodded in appreciation, visibly relaxing a bit as Madison served her a glass of wine.

“So, all you need is some information from Cyan, and you will be satisfied?” Zoe asked.

“Indeed. I am willing to pay for it, since Cyan now belongs to you,” Cassandra replied.

Tears of frustration began to trickle down Cyan’s cheeks as she continued to lick Cassandra’s feet clean.

Zoe was thoughtful.

“I will command her to tell you anything you want to know. Tell me Cassandra, how would you feel about a partnership? You and I? I am working on taking over New Orlean’s entire True Hypnotism community; we would make great allies and business associates, don’t you think?” she asked.

Cassandra sipped her wine and nodded.

“I believe you are correct; we could accomplish a lot if we worked together,” she agreed.

Zoe grinned.

“Excellent! We can hammer out the particulars tomorrow. Right now, I am rather…excited; if you will forgive me, I would like to blow off a little steam. Would you like to join me? Seal our new partnership?” she said slyly.

Cassandra laughed.

Seeing the smug Cyan on her knees and feeling the sensations from her helplessly licking her feet had actually gotten her quite aroused.

“What did you have in mind?” Cassandra asked.

“I thought we might enjoy one another’s company…after we get warmed up of course; I would imagine you would like to dominate Cyan a bit…,” Zoe replied.

“Indeed I would,” Cassandra said wickedly, looking down at the sexy woman at her feet.

“Cassandra…please…,” Cyan said as she continued to lick, a pleading tone in her voice.

Cassandra smiled evilly; she had no pity for the hapless Cyan.

Zoe nodded.

“Cyan, you are now Cassandra’s slave as well as mine; you will obey her every command without hesitation or question just as you obey me,” she commanded.

“Y-yes…M-mistress,” the now sobbing Cyan said.

“Stop licking my feet and kneel before me,” Cassandra commanded her.

“Yes, Mistress Cassandra,” Cyan replied in a defeated tone as she obeyed.

Zoe rose and her robe fall, revealing her lovely naked body.

Smiling, Cassandra did the same, her dress slithering off and pooling around her feet.

“You are gorgeous,” Zoe said, flushing as she looked at Cassandra’s incredible body.

Cassandra winked seductively in reply.

“Madison, you will come over here and eat my pussy,” Zoe commanded, sitting on the sectional and spreading her legs.

“Yes Mistress,” the young blonde slave said, moving instantly to obey.

Cassandra looked down at the kneeling Cyan, a wicked smirk on her face.

“You thought you outsmarted me, didn’t you? Unfortunately, your little plan backfired. You will be telling me everything I need to know about the Passionate Heart…after you have worshipped me properly. You will eat me out, peasant! Obey and worship me now, slave-Cyan!” Cassandra commanded.

She gasped as Cyan thrust her tongue into her wet pussy and began to tease her clit with her tongue.

“Mmmm…yes, that feels wonderful…oh…don’t hold back, slave…use your fingers as well…worship me, make me cum!” Cassandra moaned.

Cyan obeyed, proving to be skilled at pleasuring women.

Cassandra moaned and shrieked, and after several minutes she seized Cyan’s blue-green hair, shoving face into her pussy as she orgasmed.

“Mmmm…yes, yes…oh YES! That was wonderful! Do not stop!” Cassandra said loudly as she trembled in ecstasy.

She continued to grind her pussy on Cyan’s face until she had a second, more powerful orgasm.

She released Cyan’s hair and collapsed into the recliner, breathing heavily.

Cassandra chuckled as she recovered, looking past the humiliated Cyan just in time to see Zoe cum on Madison’s face.

“Whew! I needed that!” the blonde hypnotist gasped, roughly shoving the naked slave away.

“Me too; it has been a stressful evening,” Cassandra replied with a chuckle.

“Stressful, but with an exciting outcome…in more ways than one,” Zoe replied slyly.

Cassandra laughed; she was already becoming aroused again.

She rose and moved to where Zoe sat, leaving Cyan kneeling in front of the recliner.

Zoe smiled as Cassandra sat beside her.

“You have a lovely body, Zoe,” Cassandra said, admiring Zoe’s athletic, fit figure and smooth fair skin.

“As do you, Cassandra,” Zoe replied in a husky voice.

“You obviously want me, dear. Don’t be shy,” Cassandra replied teasingly.

She was clearly enthralled by Cassandra’s beauty; she reached out with both hands and began to gently massage both of Cassandra’s magnificent breasts.

Cassandra leaned forward and kissed Zoe passionately on her lips.

Zoe hungrily returned the kiss, thrusting her tongue into Cassandra’s mouth.

Suddenly, Cassandra pulled back, a triumphant smirk on her lips.

“What…?” Zoe asked, confused.

Cassandra held up Cyan’s pendant, which she had pulled off Zoe’s neck during their kiss.

Zoe’e eyes widened in shock.

“Oh shit—,” she began.

Non potes movere!” Cassandra cut her off, touching the Twilight Sky with her left hand.

Zoe froze, paralyzed by Cassandra’s spell.

“That’s better. I am afraid I don’t do well in partnerships, dear. I prefer to be in complete control. You and Cyan will make excellent puppets for me in New Orleans. Oh, and I lied earlier, I find you extremely disappointing,” Cassandra said smugly.

She held up Cyan’s gold and emerald pendant in front of Zoe’s eyes.

“Just relax now, dear…relax and see the pretty emerald, the way it sparkles and reflects the light…listen carefully to the sound of my voice…noticing how effortlessly you are relaxing deeper…deeper…,” Cassandra began in her well-honed hypnotist’s voice.

Zoe only managed a slight whimper in reply, although fear was evident in her eyes as she sat helplessly falling under Cassandra’s hypnotism.

A few minutes later, Zoe was completely enslaved to Cassandra.

“Alright my pet, let’s get you where you belong; get down on your hands and knees and worship my left foot. Cyan, you will join her; crawl to me and pay tribute to my right foot,” Cassandra commanded.

“Cassandra, I swear I am going to—,”Cyan began angrily as she began to crawl.

Be silent! You are mine now peasant, and you will do nothing but what I command,” Cassandra cut her off arrogantly.

The sexy naked Lebanese woman smiled with smug satisfaction as the two powerful hypnodommes were unceremoniously reduced to her foot-slaves; she would need to hypnotize them both again and reinforce her control of course, but that could wait.

Right now she was simply enjoying her new puppets sucking on her lovely toes, aware of their situation yet helpless to resist her.

Cassandra stretched contentedly, extremely pleased with how her trip to New Orleans had worked out; Cyan would provide the information she needed, and she had acquired two extremely useful new minions.

She closed her eyes, fantasizing about the day when all who opposed her were kneeling at her feet…

* * *