The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Casey: Tiny Tough Unleashed

Several of Lady Casey’s friends and associates have been captured by the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, including her beloved Alex. Teaming up with Mercedes Jewel, the diminutive hypnotist will stop at nothing to rescue them and punish her enemies. This story is a continuation of the events in “Bella Beguile, Submissive Sidekick”

Casey walked silently from tree to tree, quickly making her way toward the group of buildings at the center of the property.

She moved with confidence and grace; the tiny hypnotist’s face was a mask of determination, her rich brown eyes smoldering with barely controlled anger.

“Fucking keep up!” she whispered harshly over her shoulder to her companion.

Following Casey with similar skill was the much taller Mercedes Jewel, clad in her red super-villainess-style costume.

Though she was far taller than Casey, Mercedes was moving slower; her body was sore from the brawl she had recently been in with the thugs of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance, as well as falling down a hillside and colliding with a rock.

“Of course, my apologies,” Mercedes whispered back.

She smiled wryly.

Part of her wanted nothing more than to beat the small woman in front of her into submission, then hypnotize her and spend hours dominating and humiliating her.

A larger, and some would say wiser, part of Mercedes wanted nothing to do with a confrontation with Tiny Tough.

Bella warned you about this one, and you didn’t listen, Mercedes admonished herself as she picked up her pace.

She and Casey had been the only two to escape a fight with the AHA twenty minutes earlier. As a result, several people important to Casey had been captured, including her beloved girlfriend Mistress Alexandria.

Also taken was Bella Beguile, a close friend of Casey’s; in addition Bella was Mercedes’ most recent conquest and new partner in crime.

Casey and Alex had been pursuing Mercedes in an attempt to rescue Bella from her control when they had all stumbled into the AHA ambush.

Mercedes had briefly considered making a run for it, but Casey had found her and insisted that she assist her in rescuing the people who had been taken.

They had spent the last ten minutes making their way stealthily through the wooded property surrounding the estate, avoiding several groups of security personnel who were sweeping the grounds looking for more trespassers.

“Lady Casey, I am all for rescuing Bella and the others, but do you really think just the two of us can do this?” Mercedes asked quietly as they continued moving.

Casey paused, crouching behind a large tree.

“Oh, you are “all for” rescuing Bella? Don’t act like you care about her; you just don’t want to lose such a useful slave. Plus, I didn’t give you a choice. I know you’d run like a bitch otherwise,” she retorted.

Mercedes chuckled quietly.

“Are you really judging me for hypnotizing Bella? A little hypocritical, don’t you think? She was planning to hypnotize me, for your information. She completely discounted me as “merely” a stripper and a thief, her next plaything. I got the better of her. Turnabout is fair play, as they say. She should take her medicine and you and your friends should have left us alone,” she replied smugly.

Casey scowled.

“I am not here to debate morals with another hypnodomme. Yes, Bella was probably planning to hypnotize you. Yes, you got her instead. If she had captured and enslaved you, that’s the breaks; same goes for her. It is part of the risk we take living in our little world. You captured Bella…so what? You believe now we should just say “oh well, Mercedes took her fair and square. Nothing we can do”? Fuck off with that. You made the decision to enslave her, and if you want to keep her you have to deal with the fact that she has friends who will try to free her. That is a risk you accepted. If you believe there is some kind of rules, or code about hypnotists enslaving each other, then you are an idiot. Traditions, respect and propriety are nice, sure. But actual rules? That’s a fucking joke. We control peoples’ minds, take away their free wills. We have power, and most of us get off on using it. Whoever wins, wins. Bella suffers the consequences of underestimating you, you suffer the consequences of pissing me off. Maybe you should think about not being a solo act,” she whispered harshly.

Mercedes’ expression was sour as she listened to Casey’s rant.

Then she smiled.

“You make some good points; perhaps if we make it through this, I will heed your advice,” the sexy stripper-hypnotist said with a nod.

Casey sighed and nodded back.

“Good point yourself. Time to focus on what we are doing. I think this is as close as we are going to get without a distraction,” she said, looking toward the house.

Mercedes did the same, curious what Casey had in mind.

There was a big three-story main house, along with several smaller cottages and a long two-story building that looked like a small hotel or lodge. There was a large fountain at the center of the group of buildings, and a large pond with a dock behind the house.

There was a group of four people, three men and one woman, patrolling the area between the buildings. All were dressed in khaki clothing and two of the men carried shotguns.

The two hypnotists observed the guards’ patrol pattern for a few moments.

Casey fidgeted the entire time; Mercedes could practically feel the power radiating from her.

The Latina hypnotist considered saying something to reassure or calm her companion, but thought better of it.

She could tell Tiny Tough was not one for platitudes or insincerity.

“Okay, time to move in. Get ready,” Casey said, taking out a cell phone and sending a text message.

Mercedes opened her mouth to ask a question, then nearly jumped out of her skin as a loud, fiery explosion rocked the front gate of the property.

Casey grinned as the four guards on patrol began to run toward the gate, shouting in alarm. The sound of powerful motorcycle engines could be heard as a group of six bikers raced through the flaming debris that had once been the estate’s front gate.

She and a stunned Mercedes watched as the bikers headed straight for the four guards, who were forced to dive out of the way as they roared past up the driveway. The bikers split into two groups of three; one group circled around the main house and headed for the secondary buildings, while the other three turned around and headed back toward the four guards, raising crowbars and baseball bats.

One of the guards with a shotgun had recovered enough to fire at the oncoming bikes, the beanbag round striking a rider in the chest and causing him to swerve off the driveway and nearly wreck his bike. The other two bikers swung their weapons as they passed by, knocking both the men with shotguns violently to the ground.

At the same time, one of the cottages caught fire as the other group of bikers threw Molotov cocktails onto it.

“See, it pays to have friends. Especially a motorcycle club. Let’s move, Latina Hypnotica,” Casey said, assigning Mercedes one of her trademark nicknames.

Tiny Tough winked and patted Mercedes’ arm, then dashed toward the main house.

Mercedes couldn’t help but laugh at the chaos and destruction Casey had arranged as she followed the tiny brunette hypnotist.

* * *

A short time before the explosion at the gate, Bella Beguile was hanging from the ceiling in a large room in the basement of the main house, her toes barely able to touch the concrete beneath her. She had been blindfolded and gagged following her capture; though she wasn’t sure how long she had been hanging before she regained consciousness, it felt like an eternity.

Her muscles and joints ached, and her mouth was dry from the gag.

Then she’d heard a melodic female voice speaking with a Scottish accent and the blindfold had been removed from her eyes.

Squinting in the bright light coming from ceiling fixtures, Bella saw a very beautiful woman with long red hair and green eyes. She was short, with porcelain skin and pouty lips which she was using to smirk. Appearing to be in her late thirties to early forties, she was dressed in a beautiful, long flowing green silk dress that was low-cut to show off her ample cleavage and had a slit up one side to reveal one fair, toned leg. She wore sultry dark eyeshadow and large diamond drop-style earrings, and had on several gold rings set with emeralds and diamonds. Her long fingernails were painted black, and sky-high silver stiletto sandals completed her outfit, showing off her ruby-red toenails and two gold toe rings.

“You must be Bella Beguile! We of course have a file on you. And your friend here is Mistress Alexandria; I am afraid I don’t know the redheaded hypnotist. The sexy blonde and brunette appear to be slaves, the poor dears. Don’t worry, we will fix them right up. But first, you and I are going to chat. I am Ruth,” the red-haired woman said pleasantly in her Scottish accent.

Bella scowled, turning her head to see Alex hanging beside her, Ember next to her and Janessa and Lavea tied to chairs behind Ruth.

All were naked, gagged and blindfolded.

She was relieved not to see Mercedes, and a bit confused by Alex’s presence. She recalled the tall blonde joining the fight with the AHA goons out of nowhere, but she had been tranquilized very shortly after that.

There was no sign of Casey; since she and Alex were almost never apart, it stood to reason Casey might still be on the loose, and perhaps Mercedes as well.

Or they could be being held elsewhere, or worse…no, don’t think like that. Mercedes is fine, and Casey is hard to catch. Both of them are coming for you. Probably…, Bella thought to herself.

The silver-haired hypnotist eyed Ruth carefully.

The beautiful redhead smiled, then gestured casually.

Bella’s gag untied itself and fell from her mouth.

Her scowl returned.

Ruth was a witch.

“Fuck,” Bella muttered.

Ruth laughed.

“That’s right, dear. I am a witch. A skilled one, if I do say so myself,” she said casually.

“You are AHA,” Bell said with contempt.

Ruth casually slapped her across the face.

“That is correct. You and your friends trespassed on the wrong property,” she replied.

Bella spat blood onto Ruth’s dress.

The witch looked incredulous, then hit Bella with another stinging smack.

“I suppose I should expect such behavior from depraved hypnotists,” she said.

“I am not telling you anything,” Bella said calmly.

She considered attempting to use the Serpent’s Gaze, but she was weak and exhausted, and even if she caught Ruth in it, she wouldn’t be able to hold her long enough to hypnotize her.

Ruth smiled wickedly.

“Oh but of course you will dear! Dolorem Pati!” she said, pointing at Bella.

Bella gasped as searing pain shot through her abdomen.

“Fuck…you…cunt,” she gasped.

Ruth frowned.

Dolorem Pati!” she said again, louder.

The pain increased, some of the most intense Bella had ever felt.

She moaned, writhing in agony.

“Go…to…hell,” she managed to grunt.

Ruth frowned.

She spoke the words again, louder.

Bella screamed, thrashing wildly as the pain became unbearable.

“Tell me why you are here!” Ruth demanded.

“Fuck..aaah!...you…aaaaaah!” Bella said through clenched teeth.

“Oh my, you are stubborn. Perhaps it isn’t you that I should be threatening,” she said coolly, lowering her hand.

The pain in Bella’s abdomen faded rapidly.

The hypnotist gasped as her muscles relaxed; she was sweating profusely.

Turning toward Ember, Ruth began to chant, tracing a pattern in the air with a finger.

Ut lepus est...ut lepus est...ut lepus est…,” she said in a powerful voice.

Ember immediately began to shrink, transforming into a small white bunny.

Ruth turned to Bella with a smirk.

“I think she looks much better that way, don’t you? Of course, I am not a filthy lesbian like so many of you hypnotists. You were probably fucking each other,” she said as Ember hopped about the room.

“I think you’d make a great rug-muncher. You can put that annoying mouth to work in a more productive way,” Bella replied sarcastically.

She was clearly unintimidated by the witch’s display of power.

Ruth frowned.

“Do you want to spend the rest of your life as a toad?” she asked, obviously annoyed and surprised by Bella’s continued defiance.

“Go ahead, do it. You are going to either kill me, transform me or worse; your silly organization is never going to win. Another hypnotist will catch you eventually and make you a pussy-licking slave,” Bella replied.

Ruth narrowed her eyes and let out a shriek of frustration, stomping her foot in dramatic and comical fashion.

Bella laughed at her.

“Dolorem Pati!” Ruth said loudly, pointing a finger at Alex.

The tall blonde convulsed, moaning in pain through her gag.

Dolorem Pati…Dolorem Pati!” Ruth chanted.

Alex squirmed and squealed as pain shot through her body.

“You fucking cunt, I will kill you!” Bella screamed.

She struggled against her chains, kicking out with her bare foot but unable to reach the witch.

Ruth laughed at her, continuing to inflict magical pain on Alex.

“Feel like talking yet?” the witch asked Bella.

“Stop! Just stop hurting her! Damn you! If you let the rest of them leave, I will tell you whatever you wish,” the silver-haired hypnotist said, tears trickling from her eyes.

Ruth smirked; she stopped her pain-curse.

Alex whimpered as the pain receded.

“No deal, dear. Answer my questions or I will put her in so much pain she will die,” Ruth said coldly.

Bella took a deep breath.

“I am sorry Alex. You will kill us anyway. It is what you AHA fucks do. Let her go, or no deal,” she said stoically.

Ruth frowned.

“Your logic is sound, and you are quite tough, I will give you that. You are also correct, which I find annoying. Most of the hypnotists I have captured broke almost immediately after the first taste of intense pain. Yes, there is no way I will release the granddaughter of the Archdomina even if you cooperate. Don’t worry, I have other methods and resources to make you talk if the threat of pain, death or transformation won’t do it. Curses and tortures you can’t even imagine. Potions that will force you to tell the truth. All I need is time, which I have plenty of. You can simply hang there and serve as playthings for my men while I consult my books. We are just getting started,” she said haughtily.

Bella was about to unleash the Serpent’s Gaze in a desperate attempt to escape when a door opened and a young beautiful woman in a red pantsuit sauntered into the room. She was tall and slender, with long straight auburn hair and blue eyes. She wore stylish thick-rimmed glasses and simple diamond stud earrings. Her fingernails were painted a dark maroon, and she wore a simple silver ring on her right thumb. Her shoes were expensive black peep-toes with four-inch heels.

“Hello Ruth. Perhaps I can be of assistance before things get too…messy,” the woman said with irritating cheerfulness.

Ruth turned to the newcomer.

“Hello Sarah. I have things well in hand,” she said calmly.

“Oh of course! I don’t doubt that for a moment! Management requested that I begin deprogramming the slaves immediately. I figure that if I can get them talking, you won’t have to resort to distasteful tactics,” Sarah replied in a high-pitched, not-quite-patronizing voice.

Ruth snorted.

“Distasteful? I find it distasteful having a hypnotist on staff. Slaves usually don’t know nearly enough about their owners’ plans and schemes to be worthwhile. They should be freed, of course. But I will still perform my interrogation before disposing of the hypnotists,” she replied, hands on her hips.

“Of course; I just thought I might offer a more…elegant solution. I will have these two taken to my office,” Sarah replied with a cheerful smile, referring to Janessa and Lavea.

“As you will,” Ruth said with a dismissive wave.

“Wait, you are a fucking hypnotist? Working for them?” Bella said incredulously to Sarah.

The younger woman laughed.

“You must be Bella! Nice to meet you! I am Doctor Sarah Rupert. And to answer your question…of course I work with the AHA, silly. The True Hypnotist community is sick; full of debauched, selfish, evil, power-mad people who treat everyone around them like possessions at best and garbage at worst. You need to be stopped at all costs. There are some of us who are good people, who use our hypnotism purely for the benefit of others, and it is our duty to help eliminate the evil bitches like you,” Sarah replied sweetly.

Now Bella laughed.

“Bullshit. If you are a True Hypnotist, I don’t believe for a second that you don’t use your skills for your own gain. You just found a way to keep the AHA off your back and protect yourself from other hypnotists. Fucking traitor,” she spat.

Sarah’s big smile remained as she strode up to Bella, her heels clicking on the floor.

She slapped the hanging hypnotist across the face.

Hard.

Sarah’s smile never wavered.

Bella’s stoic expression didn’t falter.

“I must have hit a nerve,” Bella said with a wink.

Sarah slapped her again.

“That looks…messy to me, dear,” Ruth said dryly.

Sara sighed, but her cheerful demeanor remained intact.

“Yes, unfortunately it is; but she needs it, and a whole lot more. I would like to teach her some manners after you are finished with her, if I may,” she said enthusiastically.

“Of course, dear,” Ruth agreed with a smirk at Bella.

The hanging hypnotist snorted.

“You are pathetic; you wouldn’t last five minutes in the hypnotists’ community, so you got into bed with the group that wants to wipe us out. You are a toady, no better than a hypno-slave. And when you aren’t useful to them any longer, they will kill you too,” Bella said to Sarah.

Sarah’s smile wavered for just an instant.

“Poor silly Bella; the true hypnotist community is out of control. The AHA is bringing you back in line, culling the herd of the worst offenders like you. I help them out by deprogramming the people whom you enslave; you ruin lives, I help restore them. These two ladies didn’t sign up to be your pets, I am certain,” she replied smugly.

“Neither did you, but you are going to be very soon,” Bella said defiantly.

The silver-haired hypnotist had no delusions about escaping, but she couldn’t resist needling Sarah.

“Oh, am I?” Sarah asked with her hands on her hips and a raised eyebrow.

Before Bella could reply there was the muffled sound of a large explosion outside; the blast caused a slight vibration to ripple through the basement.

Both Ruth and Sarah looked surprised as they looked at one another.

Bella also started in surprise; then she grinned.

“That would be Tiny Tough. Sounds like she is just getting started herself,” she said with satisfaction.

Beside her, Alex was trembling and a strange noise was coming from her gagged mouth.

She was laughing.

Casey had run right up onto the main house’s back patio standing on one side of a glass door that led into a large kitchen.

Mercedes was about to take up position on the other side of the door when Casey simply vanished.

Tiny Tough had activated her invisibility aura, which hypnotically told anyone who looked at her that she wasn’t there.

Scowling, Mercedes looked up to see a second floor balcony. A quick-thinker always ready to improvise, the red-costumed hypnotist quickly climbed onto a patio table and made an impressive leap to grab the edge of the balcony. She managed to climb up over the railing and onto the balcony an instant before the kitchen door slid open and three AHA thugs stepped out. Two men and a woman, they were dressed similar to the guards who had run toward the gate. One of the men carried a shotgun, and the woman a tranquilizer gun. The other man carried a taser.

They began to move across the patio, scanning for intruders and walking right past Casey without noticing her.

Tiny Tough stepped up behind them, dropping her invisibility aura.

“Looking for me?” she asked innocently.

The three guards immediately turned around, weapons at the ready.

“You will shoot her with your taser,” Casey said firmly, releasing her mentalist flashes into the eyes of the man who carried the taser and pointing at the female guard.

He immediately pointed his weapon at his companion and discharged it.

The woman shrieked and fell convulsing to the ground.

The man with the shotgun leveled it at Casey.

Before he could fire, Mercedes dropped from the balcony and landed beside him. She kicked the shotgun from his hands, then kicked him in the face, making him stumble back.

The man who had shot his companion with the taser turned back toward Casey.

The diminutive hypnotist had her diamond pendant in her hand, the huge gemstone spinning on the end of its chain.

“Just relax and look at the diamond…see how it sparkles…it really draws your eyes…you don’t want to do anything but look at the beautiful sparkling diamond and listen to my voice…you are feeling so relaxed…the spinning diamond is drawing you in, my words penetrating your mind… you are letting go and relaxing deeper…deeper…you are finding it difficult to concentrate on anything be the diamond and my voice,” Casey said in her powerful hypno-voice.

The man’s eyes were glued to the diamond even as he fumbled to reload his taser.

“S-Shut the fuck u-up b-bitch!” he growled, finding it suddenly hard to think.

The man had joined the AHA because he disliked hypnotists; he had never had one try to hypnotize him before, and he was surprised at how quickly her power was affecting him.

“Just keep looking at the diamond…you are so very relaxed now…you cannot move…you cannot speak…you must simply stand there like a statue…watching the diamond and listening to my voice…listening and obeying…listening and obeying…you are completely relaxed now…completely in my power…you will obey my commands and accept my suggestions…,” Casey purred.

The man’s eyes were glazed and his mouth hung open as he stood completely still, silently watching the spinning diamond.

The taser slipped from his hand.

While Casey was hypnotizing the man who’d held the taser, Mercedes had swept the feet of the man carrying the shotgun, knocking him to the ground. She then stomped on his groin and crouched, banging his head on the hard concrete of the patio, knocking him unconscious.

Then she quickly moved to the woman who had been hit with the taser; she had managed to sit up, and was struggling to stand as Casey was finishing her induction her companion.

The woman yelped as Mercedes grabbed her hair.

Suddenly, a large ruby pendant was swinging before her eyes.

“Watch the pretty ruby…it is very soothing as it swings back and forth…let yourself relax…relax more and more with each swing back…and forth…notice how your eyelids are growing heavy…very heavy…relaxing more and more…,” Mercedes began in a seductive voice.

The woman whimpered; she was still recovering from the taser, and could only struggle weakly as the hypnotist swung the ruby before her eyes.

Her body began to tingle as she involuntarily relaxed.

“N-No…s-stop,” she mumbled, eyelids already drooping.

Mercedes didn’t stop.

The ruby continued to swing, flashing brilliantly and drawing the woman’s eyes to its facets.

“You are so tired…sleepy…eyelids so heavy…five…you are very sleepy…four…relaxing more and more…three…the sound of my voice is the only thing you can hear…feeling it relaxing you deeper with every word…two…you are sleepy…your eyelids are so heavy now…one…you cannot stay awake, close your eyes and sleep now,” the hypnotist said.

The woman’s eyelids fluttered, then slammed shut. Mercedes released her hair and let her slump to the ground.

Turning, the costumed hypnotist saw Casey standing calmly, the man she had hypnotized at her feet.

Her diamond pendant was still in her hand, and she smirked slightly and raised an eyebrow as she looked at the ruby Mercedes still held.

“Good job. Ready to go in?” Casey asked sweetly.

There was the slightest hint of a challenge in her voice.

For an instant, Mercedes was tempted to raise her pendulum and duel Casey.

Instead, she replaced the ruby around her neck.

Casey nodded with approval, putting her own necklace back on and turning to stride fearlessly into the house.

Mercedes looked around quickly; now two of the cottages were burning, and there were shouts and the sounds of motorcycles engines roaring; it sounded as if more bikers had arrived. Shotgun and pistol shots rang out, and she saw a group of AHA guards engaged in a vicious brawl with four bikers near the hotel-style building.

Shaking her head again, she following Tiny Tough inside.

* * *

“Guards!” Ruth yelled, regaining her composure.

Immediately a man and a woman stepped into the room, both wearing black clothing and tactical gear, armed with shotguns and with pistols on their belts.

“What the hell is going on?” Ruth demanded, quickly regaining her composure.

“A group of…bikers are attacking the compound ma’am. Everyone in security is responding,” the female guard replied, raising a hand to her earpiece radio.

Ruth looked incredulous, while Sarah looked surprised and worried.

“Bikers? What in the name of Circe? Alright, you two remain here, and call some more security down here. Watch my prisoners,” the witch ordered.

“Yes ma’am. Stevens, come in…,” the female guard replied, touching her earpiece.

Ruth looked at Bella.

“My apologies; I am afraid we will have to continue this later, dear,” she said.

The witch quickly replaced Bella’s gag in her mouth, then casually slapped her face before spinning around and marching out the door.

“Sarah!” Ruth said as she exited the room.

The hypnotist jumped, a look of uncertainty on her face as she hurried after Ruth.

Bella watched as five more AHA security personnel entered the room a moment later, three men and two women all dressed and armed similarly to the two who were already present.

The female guard who was in charge ordered the others to spread out and stay alert.

Muffled shouting and the faint sound of gunshots could be heard from outside the house, and the air in the basement was thick with tension; the AHA security people were clearly on edge, their attention mostly focused on the door.

They were ready in case whoever was attacking the estate entered the room.

They weren’t ready to properly contain their prisoners.

Bella could tell Lavea’s hands were working behind her back; the beautiful slave was extremely skilled in a variety of esoteric talents, and Bella doubted that her bonds would hold her long.

Beside her, Alex ever so slowly began to raise her leg. Bella could see that the tall blonde had her head tilted back and was peering under her blindfold which had shifted off her eyes a bit while Ruth had been inflicting magical pain on her.

Bella watched as Alex extended her leg and rested her bare foot on the likewise bare forearm of the female guard standing in front of her.

The woman turned toward Alex with a scowl, opening her mouth to speak.

Alex pressed her foot harder into the woman’s arm and the guard froze, her eyes glazing over.

To Bella’s astonishment she realized the woman was in a trance.

Alex had hypnotized her by touching her.

“You will free me now,” Alex said slowly and firmly, trying to enunciate around her gag which had loosened a bit during her convulsions.

The hypnotized woman nodded dumbly, her mind processing the hypnotist’s muffled command after a brief pause.

The other guards turned to see their associate walking stiffly toward a large metal ring set into the far wall. Three chains were hooked to it, each one leading to a pully on the ceiling and then down to a set of manacles that held Bella, Alex and Ember before she’d been transformed into a rabbit.

“Carla, what the fuck are you doing?” one of the male security guards demanded.

“Fuck, is she hypnotized?” asked another.

He began to move toward the hypnotized woman when Lavea suddenly stood, shrugging off the ropes that had been used to secure her to the chair and pulling off her blindfold.

The tall naked brunette moved swiftly, stepping forward and spinning low to sweep the feet from the man moving to stop the hypnotized woman and knocking him to the floor. She stood quickly, using her momentum to spin again and kick another of the guards hard in his face.

A third man moved toward Lavea, snapping open a collapsible baton.

Alex lifted her legs and wrapped them around the man’s neck as he walked past her.

Reacting quickly, Bella kicked the man hard in his balls and then his stomach as Alex continued to choke him. Her blows were awkward and not as effective as they normally would be, and the effort caused her to swing wildly from her bonds.

Lavea was now engaged in a wild melee with the remaining guards, kicking, blocking and dodging.

She tore the shotgun from one man’s hands and used it as a club to knock the weapon from the hands of the woman beside him, before leveling it at a third guard and firing it into his chest.

The report of the weapon was incredibly loud in the basement, and the beanbag round stunned the man momentarily even through his ballistic vest.

Lavea tossed the weapon aside and blocked a punch from the female guard in front of her, countering with a blow to the woman’s stomach.

As the melee continued, the tension on Alex’s chain suddenly disappeared as the woman she had hypnotized unhooked it from the wall.

The tall blonde hypnotist released the man she was choking with her legs and dropped to the floor in a crouch. Her hands were still in manacles and connected to a chain, but she ripped the gag from her mouth and the blindfold from her eyes.

Then she rose and slammed her knee hard into the balls of the man she’d been choking, and turned to the hypnotized woman.

“Release Bella and then get over here and take the pins out of these manacles!” she commanded.

The woman hesitated; she was not deeply entranced, her mind fighting against Alex’s control.

Frowning, Alex began to move toward her; as she did so, the man she had just kneed in his balls pulled a pistol from his hip holster and pointed it at her back even as he coughed in pain from being choked and kicked.

“Hey! Look at me!” Bella said loudly.

The man reflexively glanced at her.

He froze.

Bella’s eyes were glowing in the cobalt blue of The Serpent’s Gaze, paralyzing him on the spot as his eyes met hers.

Behind her, Alex stepped past the hypnotized woman and released Bella’s chain.

Then she laid her hands on the woman’s forearm.

“You will remove the pins from my restraints,” she commanded firmly.

The woman shuddered as Alex’s hypnotic energy flowed into her; Alex gasped with the effort of using her tactile-hypnotism.

The woman began to remove the pins.

Lavea now had two of the security guards on the ground incapacitated, one with a broken arm and the other semi-conscious with a shattered nose; she continued to gracefully dodge and block the attacks from the other three. Crouching swiftly to duck a blow, she pulled a combat knife from the sheath on the belt of one of the men on the ground, then did an agile roll across the floor coming gracefully to her feet beside Janessa.

The quickly cut the ropes holding Casey’s Thrall to the chair, then flipped the knife over in her hand and threw it at the closest pursuing guard.

The blade sank several inches into his thigh, causing him to grunt in pain and stumble, going to one knee.

Janessa stood and removed her blindfold, quickly assessing the situation and viciously kicking the man Lavea had thrown the knife at in the face, knocking him to the floor.

She stepped forward and stomped her heel onto his temple, knocking him unconscious.

Bella dropped to her feet, then kicked the man who she had caught in the Serpent’s Gaze in his balls, stomach and temple, knocking him to the ground as her eyes returned to normal.

Free from her manacles, Alex calmly tapped the woman who’d removed the pins on her forehead.

“Sleep now,” she said firmly.

The woman slumped to the floor.

Alex swiftly moved to stand beside Bella.

The two remaining guards, one male and one female, found themselves between Bella and Alex on one side and Lavea and Janessa on the other.

The female guard reached up and touched her earpiece while her companion snapped out his baton and drew his pistol.

“This is Yates, the pri—,” she began to say.

She was cutoff as a chair slammed into her.

Janessa had picked up the seat she’d been tied to and thrown it into her.

Lavea followed the chair swiftly, hitting the woman in her chest, stomach and then twice in the face, bloodying her nose and dropping her to the floor dazed.

Alex simultaneously rushed the man, dodging his first blow with his baton and ducking the second. She knocked the pistol from his hand, then kicked him in the thigh and crotch; she blocked a third baton strike before punching him sharply in the stomach and chest, then dropped him to the floor unconscious with a snap kick to the side of his head.

Suddenly, the brawl was over; the four naked women stood breathing heavily as the seven AHA goons lay on the floor in various states of consciousness and pain.

Alex walked over to Bella with a smile.

“We have been looking for you,” she said as she began to remove the pins from the manacles on her friend’s wrists.

* * *

Upstairs in the living room of the main house, an AHA security guard grunted as he crashed through a glass coffee table after taking a powerful kick to the chest from Mercedes.

Mercedes casually kicked the man again as he tried to rise, her boot colliding with his head and knocking him to the floor. Two other men she’d already beaten lay on the floor unconscious behind her.

Nearby, another man was struggling to get free from Casey, the tiny hypnotist on his back with her legs wrapped tightly around him and her arms locked in a chokehold around his neck.

Mercedes turned and watched as the man’s flailing became increasingly weaker as Casey kept the pressure on his carotid artery.

Shouts and gunfire could be heard outside, and the smell of smoke filled the air even inside the house.

A female security guard rushed into the room, her shotgun ready.

Mercedes spun away as the woman fired, narrowly dodging the beanbag round which smashed through the glass of a framed landscape painting on the wall.

As the woman racked the shotgun’s action, Mercedes stepped toward her and grabbed the weapon’s barrel, moving it away from her as she smashed the heel of her hand into the woman’s temple, dazing her.

The red-clad hypnotist yanked the weapon from the woman’s hands and let it fall to the floor, then brought her other hand up and began to gracefully flutter her fingers in front of her eyes, moving her hand back and forth.

Mercedes had been practicing the butterfly induction with Bella, who was a master of the technique.

The woman’s eyes were drawn to Mercedes’ fingers

“Just relax and follow my fingers…focus on my finger tips and relax…hear my voice as you continue to follow my fingers…back and forth…relaxing more and more…feeling so relaxed now…feeling sleepy…eyes tired from trying to follow my fingers back and forth…so relaxed…and sleep,” the hypnotist said firmly.

Already dazed from Mercedes’ punch, the woman succumbed to the butterfly induction and slumped to the floor.

At the same time, Casey released the man she had been choking as he passed out.

Before she could speak, the sound of slow clapping came from a nearby hallway.

Casey and Mercedes turned to see Ruth walk into the room, a sardonic smile on her face.

“Well done! I see that an entire nest of hypnotists has infested my property. My people have been looking for the woman in red who disappeared during the fight earlier. You look a little rough dear,” the witch said with disdain.

“And you look like a cunt,” Casey replied casually.

Inside Tiny tough was seething; Mercedes could practically feel her power radiating from her body.

Ruth frowned.

“My goodness you are a tacky little thing, aren’t you? Lady Casey, I presume?” she asked.

“That’s right Ruth. Let our friends go now, and I will let you go,” Casey replied.

Ruth laughed.

“I don’t think so, dear,” she said.

Casey scowled.

“Last chance bitch. Let my Alex go now, or I will kill you,” she said coldly.

“She will,” Mercedes added casually.

“You are welcome to try,” Ruth retorted.

“Latina Hypnotica, why don’t you go find the others, I will deal with the red-haired cunt,” Casey said calmly.

Mercedes was about to protest, then thought better of it.

“Sure,” she said.

With a nod at Ruth, Mercedes turned and dashed down the hallway opposite the one the witch had emerged from.

She almost felt sorry for Ruth.

“Handle me, will you? You arrogant little nyaff, I will destroy you,” Ruth said indignantly.

Casey laughed at her.

In reply, the witch began to gesture and chant.

Pati ex illis….patie ex illis…pati ex illis!” Ruth said.

Nothing happened.

Casey yawned.

Her anti-magic toe rings protected her from Ruth’s curse.

The witch looked incredulous.

“You…how?” Ruth demanded.

Casey shrugged.

“I’m not a fan of witches,” she said casually.

Stubbornly, Ruth began another spell; Casey stood patiently while the witch finished her incantation with a flourish.

Again nothing happened.

Ruth let out a scream of frustration.

She knew there were ways to foil and stop spells, but she could often overcome them.

Ruth had never encountered any as powerful as what Tiny Tough was using.

She took a step back, her confidence replaced by fear.

“My turn. Shut your mouth and kneel before me!” Casey said firmly, releasing her mentalism into Ruth’s eyes.

The stunned witch sank to her knees.

With a smirk, Tiny Tough walked up to the kneeling woman and removed her diamond pendant.

“Just have a look at this dear,” she said in a mock Scottish accent.

Casey spun the huge diamond, causing its many facets to sparkle and reflect the light into Ruth’s eyes.

Ruth managed to whimper as the glittering gem filled her vision.

“Just relax as you look at the spinning diamond…listen to my voice and relax more and more with every word I say…feel all the tension just draining from your body…your muscles becoming limp as you relax deeper and deeper…it feels so good to simply watch the spinning diamond and listen to my soothing voice…sinking deeper…deeper into a perfectly relaxed state…watching the diamond and listening to my voice…watching…listening…you are so relaxed now…you are growing sleepy…very sleepy…you are aware of your eyelids growing heavy…heavier and heavier with my every word…you are almost completely relaxed now…sleepy…sleepy…you can no longer stay awake…close your eyes and sleep for me now…,” Casey purred smoothly.

The red-haired witch’s eyelids fluttered.

“N-No…,” she managed to mumble.

“Sleep…,” Casey said firmly.

She tapped the witch on the forehead with her index and middle finger on her free hand.

Ruth’s eyes closed and she collapsed at Casey’s feet.

The hypnotist looked down at the witch with disdain.

“Not bad; I always figured she would go down if a ’tist got the drop on her. How about you try me?” a voice said before Casey could give Ruth any commands.

Tiny Tough looked up to see Sarah walking down the hallway toward her.

The pretty hypnotist was putting her long hair up as she stepped into the room.

“Another witch?” Casey asked with a wry smile.

Sarah chuckled.

“Hardly,” she replied, pulling a beautiful antique silver pocket-watch from her jacket.

Casey frowned.

“You’re a hypnotist? Working for the fucking AHA?” she asked incredulously.

Now Sarah frowned.

“I am; my work is important. The hypnotist community is out of control,” she replied.

Casey’s frown became a smile.

“I have been told I am out of control quite a few times. Shall we do this honey?” she asked, raising her diamond.

Sarah nodded, stepping over Ruth and lifting her pocket-watch.

As Casey and Sarah began a hypno-duel, Mercedes was moving quickly through the house looking for Bella and the other prisoners.

She was hoping she could find them quickly and make a run for it with Bella.

Mercedes went up a flight of stairs, checking rooms and finding nothing but a few AHA civilians and non-combatants cowering in corners or hiding in closets.

In a master bedroom suite likely belonging to Ruth, she found several pieces of expensive jewelry on a large vanity table which she quickly pocketed. In the suite’s walk-in closet she found a hidden safe that she lamented not having the time to crack.

With a sigh she exited the closet and was startled to see a tall handsome man with short blonde hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in a light grey suit and expensive designer shoes. A large gold signet ring adorned his right ring finger, and Mercedes could see his cufflinks and watch were extremely expensive.

“Hello. You must be the red-clad woman that vanished in the woods. I am Charles St. Cloud, of the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance,” he said formally, smiling slightly.

Mercedes scowled.

“I am Mercedes Jewel, hypnotist,” she retorted.

Charles nodded.

“I see; that is unfortunate; you are a sexy, beautiful and I suspect intelligent woman. It is a shame that we are going to have to eliminate you,” he replied casually.

“You think you can take me?” Mercedes asked, taking a step toward him.

“In a fight, perhaps. You are injured and tired, after all. And don’t think for a moment I am going to allow you to use you filthy hypnotism on me,” Charles said coolly.

Mercedes smiled.

“Why not? You would enjoy the part where I rode you like a racehorse,” she said seductively.

The hypnotist’s mind was racing; Charles was obviously a high-level member of the AHA, and likely would not succumb easily to hypnotism. He was also likely very capable in a fight she judged, based on his physique and demeanor.

Mercedes’s sharp eye also noted a pistol beneath his jacket, which she was certain he was adept at quickly drawing and firing.

“I am sure you would enjoy that,” Charles responded dryly.

Mercedes’ grin grew wider.

“So what now? We fight? You shoot me? I try to hypnotize you?” she asked, placing her hands on her hips.

“I don’t like any of those options. We have plenty of security personnel on the grounds, and more are on their way to this house at the moment. They will capture you, and then we can have a more intimate talk,” Charles said nonchalantly.

Mercedes’ grin vanished, replaced by a frown.

“I don’t like that option either,” she said.

Charles laughed.

“That is unfortunate,” he replied.

Mercedes took another step toward Charles; he quickly drew an object from his jacket pocket.

A grenade.

Mercedes immediately turned and dashed for the closet as Charles pulled the pin and tossed the grenade to the floor.

The hypnotist closed the closet door and crouched, closing her eyes and covering her ears as she waited for the explosion.

It never came.

After a minute passed, Mercedes slowly opened the closet door to find the room full of thick acrid blue smoke.

The grenade had been a smoke bomb.

Cursing silently, the hypnotist held her breath and exited the suite, stepping out of the smoke into the hallway.

Charles had vanished, as she had expected.

Mercedes moved quickly toward the stairs, intending to head back down to the ground floor.

A pretty young Hispanic woman was halfway up the stairs as the hypnotist began to move down them.

The woman was short, with a nice figure and long wavy black hair. She wore heavy makeup and was wearing a long pink and orange skirt and a tight shimmering silver sleeveless top, along with lots of silver jewelry.

Before Mercedes could react, the woman pointed a finger at her and began to chant.

She was a witch, Mercedes realized.

Vos potest movere!” she said firmly.

Mercedes felt magical power wash over her.

Nothing happened.

The toe rings she had taken from Bella dissipated the witch’s spell.

Mercedes had nearly forgotten them.

The young woman looked dumbfounded, lowering her arm.

Nice try little girl. My turn,” Mercedes said in Spanish as she walked down the stairs toward her.

The witch scowled, obviously understanding what Mercedes had said; she stubbornly pointed and another spell.

She didn’t finish it, as the hypnotist’s boot collided with her chest.

The witch tumbled backward down the steps, landing hard at the bottom.

She sat up with a groan, just in time for the hypnotist to grab her hair and slap her hard across the face twice.

The witch’s eyes watered, and as she blinked to clear them a beautiful large ruby pendant dropped into view.

“Have a look at this dear; notice how it draws your eyes and you watch it swing back and forth…back and forth…the way it glitters is so relaxing…just keep your eyes on the beautiful ruby and listen closely to the sound of my voice…just relax and follow the gem back and forth with your eyes…follow my voice with your mind…relaxing more and more…,” Mercedes began an induction, keeping the woman’s hair firmly in her grasp.

The hypnotist was smoothly switching from English to Spanish and back to confuse the witch’s mind as she swung the ruby rhythmically before the witch’s eyes.

“What? Wait, stop!” the witch said, struggling to free herself.

Mercedes’ grip on her hair was tight, and she continued to speak in her soothing voice while smoothly swinging her pendant.

The huge gemstone sparkled as it moved, it’s many facets reflecting the light into the witch’s eyes even as Mercedes’ voice penetrated her mind.

The witch was quickly being overwhelmed by Mercedes’ power as she weakly struggled to get loose of the hypnotist’s grasp.

“That’s it, very good…you are feeling very relaxed now…the harder you try to resist the more relaxed you feel…you are so tired it will feel lovely to simply give in and relax deeper…watching the beautiful ruby swinging back and forth and listening to my voice…listening, and obeying…listening, and obeying…,” Mercedes continued seductively.

The witch’s eyes had begun to glaze over and she stopped struggling as they locked onto the gem, following it back and forth.

“No…I…I…obey…,” she mumbled.

Mercedes smiled.

“That’s right dear, you will obey…you are so relaxed now…so sleepy…your eyelids are growing very heavy…you cannot stay awake much longer…the harder you try to keep your eyelids open, the heavier they become…just let go and relax completely now as you continue to listen to my voice…close your eyes and sleep!” she said firmly in English.

The witch’s eyes snapped shut.

“Alright my pet, on your feet,” Mercedes said, pulling the woman into a standing position by her hair.

“You are very relaxed, deep asleep. You feel wonderful, the sound of my voice is very soothing and you simply wish to listen to it and obey. You will obey me, you must obey me. Do you understand me?” the hypnotist asked.

“Yes…obey…,” the witch mumbled.

“Excellent! You have pleased me, dear. Pleasing me makes you feel so good, you just want to keep making me happy. Tell me your name,” Mercedes ordered, releasing the woman’s hair.

“Elaina,” the witch replied.

“Okay Elaina, you will answer my questions truthfully. Is there a stash of valuable books somewhere in this house? In particular a special rare hypnotism book?” Mercedes asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Elaina murmured.

“Mistress; you will address me as ‘Mistress’, my pet. Now then, you will open your eyes take me to this book immediately. It will please me greatly,” Mercedes commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Elaina agreed, a slight smile on her lips at the thought of pleasing her new Mistress.

The hypnotized witch turned and walked down the hallway.

Mercedes took a deep breath and followed.

The witch wasn’t deeply entranced, far from completely enslaved; she didn’t have time to do so properly. Many witches often had stronger willpower than normals, and Mercedes was eager to find the book she and Bella had come for before Elaina managed to awaken from her trance.

If I get out of here, perhaps I will keep her; a witch would make a very useful slave, the hypnotist thought, admiring Elaina’s sexy ass as they moved.

Elaina led her to a very large central room with a big circular fireplace in the center. There were several comfortable couches, recliners and sectionals arranged around the fireplace; it was a large informal meeting space that could easily accommodate twenty people.

Mercedes was following Elaina across the room when a set of double-doors to her right opened and a dozen black-clad AHA security personnel entered.

“Hold it! Don’t fucking move, bitch!” one of them bellowed, a big stern-looking man who was obviously in charge.

He pointed a shotgun at Mercedes; two others held similar weapons, and the rest held batons, tasers and combat knives.

All had pistols holstered on their belts.

“Elaina, stop. And if I don’t?” Mercedes.

“Then we will beat your ass. I have authorization to terminate any hypnotists loose on the grounds. Especially ones in stupid fucking costumes. Surrender,” the man retorted.

Mercedes appeared outwardly calm, but inside she was trying desperately not to panic.

The Latina hypnotist was not easily shaken, but she feared what would happen if she was to be captured by the AHA; the organization had a reputation for torturing and ruthlessly killing hypnotists they caught.

“If I do, will you spank me?” the hypnotist asked with a wink.

The man snorted.

“That will be just for starters. If you come quietly and behave, maybe you can join us. We already have one ’tist who has repented and is helping put a stop to you people. You can do the same,” he replied.

“I’d rather die. I am a lot of things, but I am a hypnotist. I will never help the AHA,” Mercedes replied testily.

The man grinned.

“Glad to hear it. I want to ass-fuck you anyway,” he replied.

Mercedes got into a combat-ready stance, preparing to command Elaina to protect her and then go down with a fight.

The man suddenly looked past her, his expression a mixture of surprise and irritation.

Mercedes glanced behind her and she too looked surprised.

Then she laughed.

Bella, Alex, Lavea and Janessa had entered the room.

All four women were naked, their expressions serious.

“Hello Mistress,” Bella said, smiling at Mercedes.

Alex scowled slightly at that before her expression returned to one of concentration.

“Hello my darling. I am so glad to see you,” Mercedes replied.

The four women walked up to stand with Mercedes, Alex and Lavea on her right and Bella and Janessa on her left.

“This looks a bit more even. Although I think you need some more men. How about you surrender?” Alex asked calmly.

Several of the AHA personnel laughed.

“You wish, blondie,” the leader replied.

Alex nodded curtly.

Then she exploded into motion, running straight at the man and leaping into the air. She performed a graceful aerial summersault and avoiding his clumsy reflexive shotgun blast, the beanbag hitting the wall behind her.

The tall naked young hypnotist landed beside him, striking his arm with the heel of her hand and knocking the shotgun to the floor before kneeing him in the balls and punching him hard in his ribs and then the temple.

Lavea, Janessa and Bella were a split second behind Alex, rushing past Mercedes and into the group of AHA security people.

Mercedes looked at Elaina as the four skilled women were punching, kicking, blocking and dodging in an all-out brawl with the AHA goons.

She had intended to join the fight.

The opportunistic and self-serving Mercedes quickly changed her mind.

“Take me to the book! Now!” she hissed.

“Yes Mistress!” Elaina replied eagerly nodding.

She ran quickly across the room, avoiding a goon who had been spin-kicked by Alex as he crashed into the fireplace; Mercedes followed, ducking as another AHA member sailed past and crashed to the floor following a powerful flurry of punches and kicks from Lavea.

“Mistress, wait!” Bella called after her as she twisted a security woman’s arm behind her back and punched her viciously in the ribs.

“Keep fighting my pet!” Mercedes called over her shoulder as she followed Elaina from the room.

She gritted her teeth; while she didn’t want to leave Bella behind, this was her one chance to find the book and escape Casey’s wrath.

She followed Elaina down a short corridor and into a large room that was a combination library and trophy display.

There were glass cases containing art, weapons, jewelry and other objects of interest.

On one wall was a collection of over a dozen pocket-watches and pendulums, each one the property of a vanquished hypnotist and accompanied by a plaque displaying the name of the hypnotist who had owned it and the date the AHA had “neutralized” them.

Mercedes frowned as past the display, moving to where Elaina stood before a glass case containing a large, thick old leather-bound book.

Several other books were on display in similar, smaller cases on either side.

The cover of the tome read The Art of True Hypnotism, Volume II.

Mercedes frowned.

The book was supposed to be in a locked box, the key for which Bella had been after when Mercedes had met her.

The key that was now inside Mercedes’ costume, tucked between her breasts.

Looking around, she picked up a heavy, solid sculpture of a naked woman from a nearby table and used it to smash the glass of the display case.

Back in the living-room, Casey and Sarah were deep into their hypnosis-duel.

“That’s it…just keep your eyes on the beautiful diamond and listen to my voice…you are so relaxed now…you cannot take your eyes off the spinning gemstone…you must keep looking at and relaxing deeper…deeper…,” Casey said firmly, her voice resonating with hypnotic energy.

She stood calmly, her expression relaxed and focused as she held up her diamond pendant, the enormous stone glittering brilliantly into Sarah’s eyes as it spun.

Casey’s eyelids drooped ever so slightly, as Sarah’s skillful induction had begun to affect her.

The auburn-haired hypnotist’s silver watch flashed in a dazzling manner as she smoothly swung it back and forth before Casey’s eyes.

However, Sarah’s eyes were starting to look vacant, taking on a glassy appearance as Casey’s power flowed into her.

“…you…you are getting sleepy now…very sleepy…feel your eyelids growing heavier and heavier as you watch the silver timepiece swinging back and forth…back…and forth…relaxing more and more…every…every muscle in your body becoming limp as all your tension simply d-drains…drains away…,” Sarah said.

Her voice was a practiced, soothing monotone; her pendulum skills were excellent, and she was overall a very good hypnotist.

She simply wasn’t good enough to take on Tiny Tough.

Sarah’s speech was slowing, and she was beginning to struggle a bit to find and form words.

Casey felt the heaviness in her eyelids increase; with an effort, she forced the feeling away, opening her eyes wider and concentrating on focusing her inner power through her diamond.

“Watching the diamond spinning and spiraling…spiraling and spinning…feeling it drawing you in…as you sink deeper into a wonderful state of complete, total relaxation…it is so hard to think now…you can only stand still and listen…listen and obey…watching the diamond and feeling yourself growing so relaxed you cannot move…you cannot speak…you want only to watch and listen…listen and relax…relax and obey…the diamond is all you see, my voice is all you hear…it will feel so good to simply let go…no need to think…noticing how wonderful you feel…how relaxed…your mind becoming blank and empty for me…you can only watch and listen…listen and obey…you are completely unable to move…unable to think for yourself…you are totally relaxed as you drop into deep hypnosis for me now…you are hypnotized,” Casey said firmly.

“I…I…you…stop…I…relaxed…hypnotized…,” Sarah slurred, her pocket-watch slipping from her grasp.

She no longer blinked, her eyes wide and staring. Her mouth hung open and her shoulders were slumped as her arms hung limply at her sides.

Casey smirked as she put her diamond pendant around her neck.

She was about to give the hypnotized hypnotist before her some instructions when she glanced out the living room’s window; she could see one of the compound’s outbuildings burning, and hear shouting and occasional gunshots as her biker allies battled the AHA security personnel.

“Fucking Damn Hell!” Casey breathed as she spotted the red-clad Mercedes dashing across the house’s lawn, a young Latina woman following her.

“You will not move until I command you,” Tiny Tough said firmly to Sarah as she ran out the door in pursuit of the fleeing Mercedes.

The tall Latina hypnotist was moving slower than she normally would, due to her injuries and fatigue. Carrying the book, she led Elaina past a burning building and a group of bikers who were in a chaotic brawl with several AHA goons.

The two women slipped into the woods and began to make their way quickly through the trees.

Mercedes was hoping to make it to the road, or perhaps an adjacent property and find someone she could hypnotize into giving her a ride or hiding her.

After a moment she paused, breathing heavily. Her head was starting to throb again, as her self-hypnosis began to wear off.

“Going somewhere, cunt?” came Casey’s voice from behind as Mercedes was about to start moving again.

The Latina hypnotist turned slowly to face the diminutive brunette.

Tiny Tough stood with her hands on her hips, her jaw clenched.

“Indeed, I thought it was about time I left this insanity,” Mercedes said pleasantly.

Casey snorted.

“I warned you, bitch. Do you really think I am going to let you run off? Especially with whatever that is?” she asked, nodding at the book.

Mercedes glanced at the tome, chuckling.

Let me? No. But I don’t think you will stop me, either,” she said.

Casey snorted, raising an eyebrow.

“Oh really?” she asked pleasantly.

Mercedes nodded.

“Elaina, you will turn my little friend here into a goat,” she commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Elaina began, starting to chant.

Casey sighed.

“Elaina, sleep,” she said firmly.

Tiny Tough focused and released a tremendous amount of hypnotic power; it infused her voice and flowed into Elaina’s mind.

The witch looked surprised an instant before she wilted to the ground.

“Fucking mentalism,” Mercedes said irritably.

“Awesome, isn’t it? You are a moron though; you saw Ruth’s magic didn’t affect me, why would you think your little pet’s would?” Casey replied casually.

Mercedes sighed. She carefully set the book down on some dry leaves.

Then she lunged at Casey, lashing out with a powerful kick.

Casey did a graceful back handspring, avoiding the blow and landing gracefully out of Mercedes’ reach.

Again the Latina woman attacked, launching a flurry of punches.

Again the gymnastics-trained Tiny Tough deftly dodged the blows, leaping to the side and landing on a fallen tree before turning and flipping through the air over Mercedes’ head.

Mercedes quickly performed a spinning kick.

The blow sailed harmlessly over the crouching Casey’s head.

Using her mentalism, Casey picked up a fist-sized rock with her mind and telekinetically hurled it into Mercedes’ stomach.

The taller hypnotist gasped, doubling over in pain.

Casey sprang forward, performing a cartwheel and slamming her feet into Mercedes’ head and shoulder, knocking her to the ground.

Casey landed and performed a somersault, then stood and faced Mercedes.

“Get up,” she said with contempt.

Mercedes groaned, then go to her feet.

“What now?” she asked.

“Now we settle things fair and square. I warned you; now it is time to take your medicine,” Casey said with a raised eyebrow.

She reached up and took off her pendant, then slipped off her shoes.

Tiny Tough closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation of her bare feet on the rugged ground and letting power flow into her from the Earth as Mariah had taught her.

Mercedes smiled and nodded, removing her own ruby necklace.

Casey had expended quite a bit of energy since they had attacked the compound; she would never be more ripe for defeat in a duel, the Latina hypnotist mused.

“Sounds good to me,” Mercedes said.

She raised her ruby pendant and started it swinging smoothly back and forth.

Casey raised her diamond, using a burst of mentalism to start it spinning; it’s many facets split the light into a myriad of colors.

“Just relax Mercedes…relax and look at the diamond…,” Tiny Tough purred, unblinking as she stared at her adversary.

“It is you who needs to relax, dear. Relax, and watch the ruby. You are very tired from all your exertions today…you simply want to stop thinking and watch the ruby swing back and forth…back…and forth…,” Mercedes replied, her voice powerful and resonating with hypnotic energy.

Her pendant was dazzling to behold, and Casey found her eyes drawn to it as it flashed back and forth in front of her eyes; thanks to her iron will she resisted letting her gaze follow the magnificent red stone.

“You are relaxing more and more as you continue to look at the spinning diamond…notice how you are sinking into a wonderful, warm state of deep relaxation…letting your muscles relax…the tension and pain flowing down, out the tips of your toes…sinking deeper…deeper into a state of total relaxation…dropping further with every word I speak…as the diamond fills your vision…sinking deeper into relaxation…deeper into a trance…feel your body starting to tingle…as you let go…,” Casey said, her voice powerful and soothing.

Mercedes indeed felt a wave of pleasant relaxation wash over her as her body started to tingle.

The ache in her head and body began to lessen, and she was beginning to feel lightheaded.

Mercedes began to dance.

She moved seductively, skillfully swinging her pendant before Casey’s eyes even as her body began to sway seductively and she timed her movements as well her her words to her pendant’s rhythmic swinging.

“Feel yourself being drawn into my power… watching the beautiful ruby and my sexy body…swaying back and forth…you cannot look away…sway with me Casey…relax and let go…move with me…the ruby is so soothing…the swaying of my body is so relaxing…it is so difficult to think…you simply want to sway with me…sway with me as you grow sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…” Mercedes purred.

She moved her hips seductively, gyrating seductively; her free arm moved in a mesmerizing pattern, like a snake luring in prey.

Mercedes continued to skillfully swing her ruby pendant, using it to reflect the light into Casey’s eyes.

Tiny Tough began to sway along with Mercedes as she began to fall under the Latina hypnotist’s power.

“You…you are…so re-relaxed now…,” Casey stammered.

Her eyelids began to droop.

Mercedes was weaving a powerful induction, her hypnotic energy flowing into Casey and making it difficult for her to concentrate.

She was losing.

Mercedes was going to hypnotize her.

Suddenly, Tiny Tough thought of her beautiful Alex, who needed her. She thought of her friend Bella, who had been enslaved by the woman before her.

She let out a primal growl, drawing fresh energy from the Earth through her bare feet.

She was not going to let Mercedes win.

With an effort, Casey forced her eyelids open.

Then she stopped fighting Mercedes’ power.

Instead, she let it in.

Casey could feel the other hypnotist’s energy flowing into her, threatening to overwhelm her mind.

She suddenly desperately wanted to give in, to let go and relax for Mercedes, to fall under her power and sleep.

Instead, with tremendous willpower she reflected Mercedes’ power back at her using a technique she had learned from the Archdomina.

It was a risky move; if she mistimed it, Casey would slip instantly into a deep trance herself and be completely in her opponent’s power.

She did not mistime it.

Mercedes gasped as the hypnotic energy Casey was projecting suddenly doubled.

“Completely relaxed now Mercedes…your mind is empty of thoughts…completely blank…my words are now your thoughts…let go and sink deeper…deeper into relaxation…your resistance is gone…my power is too much for you…you cannot resist…you are blank and empty…blank and empty…no more thoughts…only my words…hearing and obeying…listening and relaxing…,” Casey said firmly.

Mercedes had fallen silent, nearly overwhelmed by Casey’s suddenly super-charged induction.

Still, she had an impressive will and she whimpered as she tried desperately to resist.

Her shoulders slumped as she struggled to hold up her pendant.

“That’s it Mercedes…relax and give in…you cannot move…you cannot think…your mind is blank…you are sinking…dropping into trance…falling into hypnosis…you will drop completely for me now,” Casey said with a gasp.

Mercedes whimpered again before crumpling to the ground deeply entranced.

Casey also collapsed to the ground, exhausted from her efforts.

She closed her eyes and muttered a quick prayer of thanks to Hypnothea, knowing how close she had come to losing.

Her brazenness had paid off again.

Casey caught her breath and rose to her feet.

“Okay bitch, listen carefully,” she said, looking down at Mercedes.

While Casey was dealing with Mercedes, the battle had wound down.

Bella, Lavea, Janessa and Alex stood out in the front yard; each sported bruised bodies and bloody faces from their brawl with the AHA goons. They had retrieved their clothes and belongings from the basement, and Alex was holding Ember, who was still a rabbit.

They had been victorious, and were now surrounded by a protective cordon of bikers.

The captured AHA personnel were all lined up on their knees on the grass nearby, two bikers with M-4 rifles standing guard over them.

Bella had taken charge; she had Axel and some of his men searching for Casey and any surviving AHA personnel; she had left Ruth and Sarah where Casey had hypnotized them.

All of the outbuildings were on fire.

“Okay, there ain’t nobody else. No sign of Tiny Tough,” Axel reported as he emerged from the house.

Bella nodded.

“Thank you. Casey must have gone into the woods. We need to find her,” she said, careful not to mention Mercedes.

Bella cursed silently; after the fight, she had looked around for the lockbox but hadn’t had time to thoroughly search the house, though she did note the smashed display case.

Mercedes had likely taken what was in it.

Bella hoped her Mistress had escaped.

“Alright boys, you heard her!” Axel roared.

Before his men could move, Alex let out a squeal of delight.

“Case!” she said, handing Ember to Lavea and running across the grass.

The others turned to see Casey emerging from the tree line carrying a large book, a smirk on her face and Mercedes crawling behind her, trying to keep up and kiss her feet.

The hypnotized Elaina was also following her obediently.

“Hi Freckles! Are you okay?” Casey asked with concern as she dropped the book and embraced her girlfriend fiercely.

“I’m fine, really. Are you okay?” Alex asked.

“Five by five,” Casey replied with a laugh.

The two beautiful women kissed passionately as Mercedes kissed Casey’s feet.

“Alex, I am so sorry my plan got you caught! I didn’t—,” Casey began after the kiss.

“Shhh…Casey, it is fine. It worked. We got loose, we won. We found Bella,” Alex said reassuringly.

“I know, but—,” Casey said, flushing.

“Babe, it is fine, okay? We need to go. The authorities will be here soon,” Alex said firmly, kissing Casey on the lips again.

Casey closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

Then she smiled and nodded.

Going to Bella, she moved to hug her friend.

“Hey Bella! I am so fucking glad you’re okay!” Casey said.

Bella pulled back.

Casey looked confused.

“What’s up Bells?” she asked, using one of her nicknames for her friend.

Bella scowled.

“You have Mistress Mercedes worshipping your feet. Let her go,” Bella said irritably.

Casey looked surprised, then looked down at the naked Mercedes.

“Oh, right. I forgot the cunt was there. Don’t worry about her—,” Casey began.

She gasped as Bella kicked her in the stomach.

Casey stumbled back and fell in the dirt.

“I said let her go!” Bella said angrily as everyone looked on in astonishment.

“Oh hell, she’s still under Mercedes hypnosis,” Casey said, leaping to her feet.

In all the confusion and chaos, no one had considered that Bella was still under Mercedes’ power.

Mercedes crawled over to Casey, resuming her foot worship.

“Damn it Casey, I don’t want to hurt you! Release my Mistress! Now!” Bella demanded.

“Bella, calm down. She hypnotized you! Let us help you,” Casey said calmly.

Bella shook her head and got into a combat stance.

Then her eyes began to glow blue.

She had to obey, serve and protect her Mistress Mercedes.

Casey gasped as she was caught in the Serpent’s Gaze.

Tiny Tough was paralyzed.

Bella advanced on her, raising a fist to strike.

Then she gasped.

Alex had stepped swiftly up beside her and laid her hand on the back of Bella’s neck.

The silver-haired hypnotist let out a shriek and began to tremble.

Alex had her eyes closed, and she too was shaking.

Bella began to convulse harder, then sank to her knees.

Alex swooned and fell to the ground semi-conscious.

Released from the Serpent’s Gaze, Casey blinked and then ran to her girlfriend.

Bella looked around, her expression both confused and horrified.

“Oh…my…Goddess…,” she said quietly.

She was no longer under Mercedes’ power.

Alex had used her new tactile-hypnotism skills to free her of Mercedes’ control.

“Oh no, Alex!” Bella said, rushing to her friend’s side and kneeling.

Casey was crouched beside Alex, cradling her head.

Axel brought a canteen from his bike, and Casey held it so the groggy Alex could sip some.

“Alex, are you okay babe?” Casey asked.

The tall blonde young hypnotist managed a small smile.

Her dark blue eyes met Bella’s lighter ones.

“That depends. Are you okay, Bella?” she asked.

“I am, thanks to you guys,” Bella replied, tears running down her cheeks.

Alex nodded.

“Then I am fine. Help me up Case,” she said.

Casey helped Alex rise.

“Casey, I am sorry I kicked you; this whole mess is my fault!” Bella said, obviously mortified by what had taken place.

Casey smiled.

“No sweat Bells. Shit happens. I am just glad you are okay,” she replied.

The two hypnotists embraced, then Bella and Alex did the same.

“Thank you,” Bella whispered into Alex’s ear as they hugged.

“Okay, we don’t have time for the reunion and pleasantries or even looting, Tiny Tough,” Axel said kindly but firmly.

Casey looked at him and nodded.

“Right, cops and fire department are on the way. Do what needs to be done, then get everyone in the van or on the bikes. There is a really big house about five miles down the road. We will hole up there until tomorrow. I have to go inside for a minute,” Casey said.

“Right,” Axel said, nodding.

Casey ordered Mercedes to stand up, and then commanded she and Elaina and follow Alex’s and Bella’s commands as well as her own before heading toward the house.

“Where are you going, Case?” Alex asked.

Casey paused.

“To do what needs to be done,” she replied with a wink.

Alex nodded and blew her a kiss.

Axel began to give his men orders. Four of them marched the AHA personnel into the woods, while two others went into the house to destroy any computers that might contain security camera footage.

There was a series of gunshots a short time later.

The bikers reemerged from the woods and the house a short time later, and Axel took charge of the exodus from the AHA estate while Casey was inside the main house.

Tiny Tough came outside a few moments later, a dazed-looking Sarah following her.

All the bikers ready to ride; Lavea was sitting on the bike of a man too injured in the fight to ride, as was Alex. Bella was in the driver’s seat of a van that the bikers had commandeered, and Janessa was in the back along with the two wounded bikers. Elaina and Mercedes were in the van as well, naked at Bella’s command.

Janessa was holding Ember, who was still in bunny form.

“Okay, next property over is a pretty huge house, probably a rich family. We will take it over and lay low,” Casey announced as she got onto the bike behind Alex after ordering Sarah into the van.

“What about Ruth?” Alex asked over her shoulder.

Before Casey could answer, a single gunshot came from inside the house.

Casey winked at Alex.

“Lead poisoning,” she said without a shred of remorse at having forced the witch to kill herself.

Alex nodded; she too was unbothered by Ruth’s death.

The witch had killed more than a dozen hypnotists working for the AHA, likely after torturing them.

The blonde hypnotist started the bike with surprising ease; her grandfather owned two custom Harleys and had taught Alex to ride them when she was fourteen.

She skillfully maneuvered the powerful machine and followed the other bikers as they left the estate; Lavea did the same with the other injured man’s bike.

As they rode off, one of the bikers threw a molotov cocktail onto the house’s front porch.

While the bikers roared down the road, Bella took the van on a quick detour, stopping to collect Jacob, Carrie and Sarah from the Land Cruiser.

She informed Sarah that she would now be going by her middle name, which was Alison, since the hypnotist Casey had captured was also named Sarah.

By the time Bella arrived at the property down the road from the AHA compound, the majority of the bikers had already left.

Upon going inside, she found Casey sitting on the living room couch, a beer in her her hand. Alex was beside her, sipping a glass of expensive scotch and dressed in a pink robe she had obviously taken from one of the home’s owners.

“Hey Bella! Have a drink! Axel and a few others stayed behind to help out, while the rest of the club headed off as a decoy to the authorities. Oh, and this is Tom and Evelyn Lawson; they own this house…and we own them,” Casey said cheerfully.

She gestured to a handsome middle-aged man with greying brown hair and brown eyes dressed in a white button-down long-sleeve shirt and grey slacks. Beside him was a decade younger pretty woman with short blonde hair and blue eyes, wearing a blue silk blouse and a stylish black skirt and expensive black heels.

Both were obviously hypnotized, standing near the wall with dazed expressions on their faces as they awaited the commands of their new owners.

Bella chuckled and shook her head.

Sometimes her life still amazed and bewildered her.

“Okay, but I have a van full of people outside we need to deal with. And I need a shower desperately,” she reminded Casey.

Tiny Tough sighed.

“Right. Let’s take care of that, and then we can get everyone cleaned up and settled. At least this place has five bathrooms,” she said, rising.

“Tom, Evelyn you will get to work making some food. Fix a large variety to feed twenty people and get it ready to serve us in your dining room,” Alex commanded as she rose to follow Casey.

“Yes Mistress Alex,” the hypnotized couple said in unison before heading into the kitchen.

Bella and Casey quickly got things organized. They had Janessa and Lavea shower and get dressed after raiding both Evelyn’s closet and that of her daughter who was away at college. They had Elaina break Ruth’s spell on Ember, transforming her back into a human. Then they had Mercedes, Elaina and Sarah shower and assume a kneeling position in the living room. Joining them were Mercedes’ slave Jacob, along with Carrie and the newly-named Alison.

All were naked.

Ember and Bella went to shower next, while Casey and Alex deepened the trances of everyone kneeling before them. Satisfied, Casey went to the house’s large family room and conferred with Axel, Brick and Smitty, while Blackjack and Alex got their two injured comrades set up to rest in a guest cottage.

The Bikers were more than happy to keep watch around the perimeter of the property.

“As long as we get to raid the snooty couple’s liquor cabinet,” Brick laughed.

Casey chuckled.

“Of course. They are making us some food, and you boys can have any of the people in the living room suck your cocks anytime you like. Just make sure two of you are on watch all the time,” she said with a wink.

“No sweat, Tiny Tough. Your girlfriend is pretty amazing, ain’t she? A real nurturing type the way she is looking after Zack and Bobby,” Axel said.

“Yes, Alex is an amazing woman. Too good for me,” Casey replied with a nod.

“Those two are pussies; they hardly got a scratch. Just a couple lousy bullet holes. A graze and a through-and-through. They’ll be fine,” Blackjack huffed as he walked into the room.

He had been a medic in the Army, and had patched them up with the first aid kit he kept on his bike.

“They took those bullets for us at our request, so they get special attention. After they get some rest, Sarah and Elaina are going to suck and fuck them,” Casey said with a smile.

“Hey, I killed those AHA assholes for you,” Blackjack retorted with a grin.

The biker was obviously comfortable with the murders he and his club had just committed.

“Yes you did, and we are very grateful. Sarah, get in here!” Casey called.

“Yes Mistress?” the hypnotized hypnotist said as she entered the room.

“Be a good girl and give Blackjack here a blowjob. Actually, tit-fuck him first then suck him off,” Casey commanded.

“Yes Mistress,” Sarah said, obediently moving toward Blackjack.

Casey stood on her tiptoes and kissed Blackjack’s cheek.

The burly biker laughed as he sat in an expensive recliner and shamelessly took out his rock-hard cock.

“That’s it, nice and slow,” he said as Sarah knelt and began to stroke his shaft with her lovely tits.

“Alright, Brick you are with me. We got watch the next four hours. Smitty wants to have a drink with that pretty Ember after she gets settled. Don’t ya old man?” Axel said slyly at his comrade.

“Fuck you dick-head!” Smitty shot back.

“Seriously Smitty, I think Ember likes you. She would probably love some food and a nice cocktail of some kind after what she’s been through today,” Casey said, winking at him.

“You think so?” Smitty asked, turning red.

“Yeah, and hopefully she’d like some cock later too!” Axel said, roaring with laughter.

Smitty scowled and punch Axel hard in the stomach.

The biker gasped and doubled over but continued to laugh, sputtering as Smitty left the room.

“Ah, I love that guy. I hope Ember doesn’t hurt him too much if they hit the hay together,” Axel said, catching his breath.

Casey chuckled.

“Axel, thank you. Seriously. I owe you one,” she said.

“Yes you do. But it really was a pleasure. I am glad we could help,” the biker replied with a grin.

Casey again stood on her tiptoes and kissed a biker on his cheek.

Axel nodded at her, then motioned to Brick and the two bikers left the room to go patrol the perimeter of the property.

Blackjack let out a grunt as Sarah sucked his cock, her head bobbing up and down rhythmically.

“Oh fuck, mmmm…yes…swallow it, you bitch,” he said, gasping as he shot his load in the woman’s mouth.

“Sarah, when he is finished go back to your spot in the living room and wait for instructions,” Casey ordered casually as she left the room.

She walked through the kitchen where Tom and Evelyn were hard at work preparing food for their “guests”. Ignoring them, Casey picked up a large bundle of cloth from the table and stepped out onto the back patio to find a naked but freshly showered Bella sitting in a deck chair with a glass of scotch in her hand and her hair wrapped in a towel.

“Hey Bells. How are you doing?” Casey asked, sitting beside her friend.

She set the bundle of cloth beside her.

Bella let out a long sigh, then sipped her drink.

“Honestly, not great. I really fucked up. I should have told you guys what I was doing,” she said softly.

Casey snorted.

“Yes, you should have,” she agreed.

Bella sighed.

“Casey, I am so sorry—,” she began.

Casey held up her hand.

“Bella, stop. Be quiet and listen to me. I am going to keep this short. I am no shrink or counselor. I am your friend. Listen very carefully…shit happens! So you got hypnotized, it happens. Get over it! I have been hypnotized before, it’s part of the game, a risk we all take. You were fucking there when Jing-Mei hypnotized me into acting like a duck. I lost. I got over it. You underestimated Mercedes and she got you. Learn from it. Don’t fucking wallow in it. You are fucking Bella Beguile! A member of the Fascinating Five. I love you, I have your back like you have mine. I am going to go shower and have some food, then spend the night making love to Alex. I am going to send Mercedes out here and you do whatever you need to do with, or to, her. Ember and I talked, and if you want to let her go, then we will leave her alone. If you want us to wreck her, we will be more than happy to. It’s your choice. Either way, in the morning we are going home. Peggy isn’t answering her phone, and Mariah got recruited for some mission with the High Conclave so she doesn’t know what is going on. We need you,” she said firmly.

Bella sat quietly for a moment, her eyes locked with Casey’s.

“Yes Lady Casey,” she said finally, smiling.

The silver-haired hypnotist rose, as did Casey.

The two women embraced.

“Thank you Casey. I love you,” Bella said quietly, tears in her eyes.

“You should. I’m awesome,” Casey replied, laughing.

“You are a brat is what you are!” Bella said.

She wiped her eyes and kissed Casey deeply on the lips.

“Go. Get food and have sex with your love. Please send Mercedes out and I will see you in the morning,” Bella said.

Casey smiled and nodded.

“We can talk about all this tomorrow. Tonight I think we all need to rest and unwind. By the way, here,” she said.

Casey picked up the bundle of cloth she had brought out with her and unwrapped The Art of True Hypnotism, Volume II, then handed it to Bella.

“Here, this is what you were after, right?” she said with a grin.

“Casey, going after that book is what started all this. I was selfish and reckless,” Bella said.

She hadn’t expected Casey to let her have the book after all the trouble she’d caused.

Tiny Tough winked at her incredulous friend.

“And? You got it. By the way, I love you too,” she said.

She swatted Bella’s bare ass then went into the house.

Casey walked into the kitchen, noting that Tom and Evelyn were gone along with the food they’d prepared. She went into the living room and pointed at Mercedes.

“You, go out onto the back patio and do whatever Bella commands. You are in her power just as you are in mine,” Casey said firmly.

“Yes Mistress,” the sexy naked Latina said, rising and heading out of the room.

Casey watched her go with distaste.

“You are so fucking lucky I didn’t wreck you, bitch,” she muttered after the departing Mercedes.

Carrie, Jacob, Alison, Sarah and Elaina continued to kneel in their trances, awaiting orders.

“The rest of you go to the dining room and wait on Janessa, Lavea, Ember and the boys in the motorcycle club. You will do anything they command you to do. Serve them drinks, be their fuck toys…go. Now,” Casey ordered them.

“Yes Mistress,” the slaves all replied, rising and heading for the dining room.

Casey followed them. She found Janessa, Lavea, Ember, Smitty, and Blackjack were all eating, drinking and laughing.

Tom and Evelyn stood off to the side in their trances, and Ember and Smitty were flirting heavily, the flame-haired hypnotist was topless and sitting on the biker’s lap.

“I brought you all some toys; have some fun with them, I am going to go take a shower. Janessa, Lavea you have the night off. Make sure to send Elaina and Sarah out to suck and fuck Zack and Bobby at some point,” Casey said.

The two hypno-slaves nodded their acknowledgment.

“Wait, have a drink with us!” Ember implored Casey.

Tiny Tough smiled and nodded.

The others cheered as Ember had Tom pour shots of extremely expensive tequila taken from his liquor cabinet and offered a toast to beating the Anti-Hypnotist Alliance.

Casey joined them, tossing back the shot before excusing herself.

She grabbed a large burrito and began to wolf it down as she left the room. On her way out she watched as Lavea stood and shrugged off the robe she had taken from Evelyn’s bathroom and had Carrie kneel in front of her, commanding her to lick her pussy. Ember ordered Elaina to kneel and suck Smitty’s cock before standing up and lowering her skirt and spreading her sexy ass cheeks.

“Get on your knees and eat my ass, you fucking traitor,” she commanded Sarah.

As the defeated hypnotist knelt and began to lick Ember’s asshole, Janessa had Jacob sit in a chair so she could mount his hypnotically-stiffened cock.

Casey smiled as the orgy got underway and made her way up to Tom and Evelyn’s huge master bedroom, shrugging off her borrowed clothes and getting into the huge shower.

She closed her eyes as the hot water cascaded over her sore muscles.

The door to the walk-in shower opened; Casey opened her eyes to see a naked Alex step inside, a big smile on her face.

“Hello Tiny Tough. May I join you?” the statuesque blonde said seductively.

Casey grinned.

“I was hoping you would. How do you feel?” Casey asked, gently running her hand over a bruise on Alex’s arm.

“I am fine as long as I am with you,” Alex replied.

She bent and kissed her girlfriend passionately.

“You did really well being in charge. I am proud of you Freckles,” Casey said after the kiss.

Alex blushed and smiled.

“Thank you. I…I wanted to do well for you,” she said almost shyly.

“Well you did. I love you,” Casey said, reaching up and gently stroking Alex’s cheek.

The blonde hypnotist smiled.

“How’s Bella?” she asked.

“Oh, she’ll be okay. She’s embarrassed and pissed off, but who wouldn’t be. I gave her a little pep talk,” Casey replied.

Alex laughed.

“A little “Tiny Tough Love”? I can hear you now, “Fucking get over it!” Are you sure you didn’t make her feel worse?” Alex asked with a wink and a laugh.

Casey smiled.

“I am sure she’s fine. I am sure she is going to let that cunt Mercedes go, but I left it up to her. Not my business,” Casey said.

“Since when? You love sticking your cute little nose in everyone’s business,” Alex replied with a smirk.

“Watch it Freckles, or I will make you my maid or something,” she retorted playfully.

“As if you could. We both know you are my bitch,” Alex replied with a smile.

“I seem to recall making you act like a ballerina the other night before bed,” Casey replied.

“Yes, and I had you acting like a chicken. Don’t forget I can hypnotize you by touch now,” Alex sniffed.

“You can try, Freckles,” Casey shot back.

The two hypnotists stared at one another for a moment.

Casey cracked first and smiled.

Then they both laughed, long and hard.

Playfully hypnotizing one another into acting silly and vying for dominance when they were alone was one of their private games; each allowing the other to hypnotize them was an act of ultimate intimacy and trust, something Casey would never allow anyone else to do to her.

Casey kissed deeply Alex again, then reached for Evelyn’s expensive body-wash.

The two sexy hypnotists took their time washing one another reverently, then stepped from the shower and dried off before moving to Tom and Evelyn’s huge bed where they began what would be several hours of wild, passionate lovemaking.

By the time they passed out exhausted in each other’s arms the room was a wreck; a bedside lamp was broken, a mirror smashed, an armchair overturned and the majority of the bedcovers on the floor. They had incorporated hypnotism into their lovemaking, using suggestions to enhance each other’s pleasure.

On the back patio Bella Beguile smirked as the naked Mercedes Jewel knelt before her.

She took a moment to admire the extremely sexy Latina hypnotist’s incredible body.

All manner of humiliations and harsh punishments went through Bella’s mind as she imagined the utter degradation and humiliation she could inflict on her former captor.

Bella’s emotions were running hot; anger, humiliation and frustration mixed with relief at being rescued and the desire for revenge.

Bella Beguile took a slow, deep breath as she prepared to begin Mercedes’ utter humiliation.

She paused, suddenly thoughtful.

“Mercedes, when I snap my fingers you will wake up. You will be completely free of all hypnotism and hypnotic suggestions. All post-hypnotic commands and triggers will be gone from your mind. You will have complete free will again,” she said firmly.

Mercedes was silent as her mind absorbed Bella’s words.

Bella casually gave a loud snap.

Mercedes blinked rapidly as she came out of her trance.

She looked at Bella with a confused expression.

“I…I don’t understand…,” Mercedes said slowly.

Bella chuckled.

“I am releasing you,” she replied casually.

Mercedes slowly got to her feet, eyeing Bella suspiciously.

“Why?” she asked skeptically.

She frowned, realizing she likely had all manner of wicked post-hypnotic suggestions buried deep in her subconscious.

“Oh there are a lot of reasons, and I could go into a long-winded explanation and talk about feelings and lessons and the moral high ground…but as Tiny Tough would say…fuck that. I am releasing you because it is the most practical thing to do. That, and I like you Mercedes,” Bella replied casually.

Mercedes raised an eyebrow.

“Go on,” she prompted.

“It is really quite simple. I underestimated you, and you caught me. I would have been your slave for good if I didn’t have good friends. I learned my lesson, and so did you. Friends are a good thing to have. You underestimated mine. Now I am offering you a simple choice. Leave now and hope we never cross paths again, fight me and I can kick your ass, try to hypnotize me and end up my slave, or…come over here and eat my pussy willingly and after I cum we can discuss being friends,” Bella said, holding up The Art of True Hypnotism Volume II.

Mercedes frowned.

“What’s do discuss? You have the book, and Casey will never tolerate me being your friend,” she said.

“Actually, I don’t have the book. This is a decoy. It is actually a powerful hypnotic artifact in its own right. Anyone who reads more than a few words in this book will get hypnotized and fall under the command of the next person to speak to them. A useful trap, but not the knowledge I am after,” Bella explained.

Mercedes smiled sourly.

“That makes sense; I was wondering why it was out in the open like that,” she said.

Bella nodded.

“That means the real book is still in the basement of the house Tiny Tough had her biker pals burn down, or it will be taken away by the authorities after they clean up the mess. Either way, it is still up for grabs,” she said.

Mercedes was thoughtful.

“Even if we find the lockbox, I lost the key,” she said.

Smirking, Bella held it up.

“I took it from between your titties when I made you strip. I saved your costume by the way. Anyway, we can be friends and study The Art of True Hypnotism together, or you can go and keep being a lone wolf. Casey and Ember would both prefer you do so; they both really want a piece of you. However, they left your fate up to me and will tolerate us being friends as long as you don’t betray me. Now I am leaving your fate up to you,” she said.

Mercedes chuckled.

“So all I have to do is eat your pussy and all is forgiven?” she asked skeptically.

Bella nodded.

“Consider it an act of contrition. I get the satisfaction of having you in a nice subservient position, and then we can start over. I will give you the key, and you can hunt down Volume II,” she said.

“And what about you? You won’t be joining me?” Mercedes asked.

Bella shook her head.

“I have to get home while you go after the book. I have neglected my place in The Fascinating Five, and Peggy might be in trouble. They went out of their way to rescue me, and I owe them. They are like my sisters, and should and will come first from now on. When I get back I can…get ahold of Volume I so we can study lessons in the proper order,” she said.

Mercedes chewed at her bottom lip. She had no reason to believe Bella didn’t still have her under a post-hypnotic suggestion or at least have a trigger in her mind.

She would have one in Bella if their positions were reversed.

There isn’t much you can do about it right now if she does, she told herself.

If she had a friend she trusted who was a hypnotist she could have them check out her mind.

Perhaps there is something to Bella’s assertions about having friends, Mercedes admitted to herself.

“I suppose I don’t have much choice. I’d rather not fight you or get hypnotized again. So, you get Volume I, I get Volume II and then we meetup and study the books together?” she asked.

“That is what I was thinking. And we try being friends instead of dominating each other,” Bella replied.

“And Peggy will let you have access to Volume I?” Mercedes asked.

For an instant, Bella looked uncomfortable.

Then she nodded.

“I am sure I can convince her to let me borrow it,” she said confidently.

Mercedes was quiet for another moment.

Then she smiled and nodded.

“Deal,” she said.

“Not quite; you have a task to perform first,” Bella admonished with a smile.

Mercedes laughed.

“Ah yes. I believe I can handle that,” she said.

The sexy Latina woman moved to kneel before Bella.

“Oh, and one more thing…put my toe rings back on me please. Middle toes,” Bella said with a raised eyebrow.

Mercedes looked up at her.

The two powerful women locked eyes for a moment.

Then Mercedes nodded.

She sat back and removed the anti-magic jewelry and placed them carefully on Bella’s feet.

“Satisfied?” Mercedes asked.

“Not yet,” Bella retorted.

She smiled and spread her legs.

Mercedes couldn’t help chuckling as she resumed her kneeling position.

Bella closed her eyes and gasped as Mercedes began to vigorously lick and suck at her clit without hesitation.