The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Case of Club Hosiery: Chapter 2 — Mother Morris’s

Once Ms. Holloway left and I got a moment to catch my breath and think through the matter. I didn’t think my first real client would be a walk in the park, but I was utterly lost as to what just happened and who exactly I met. I tried to push the embarrassment aside but I felt utterly beneath this woman who was meant to be my client. I shook all thoughts of the personals of the matter aside.

It was time for action. I took out the pantyhose from the bag and was immediately caught off guard with a pungent foot scent that hung around the nylons. I couldn’t believe the stink that came off a single pair of pantyhose. It felt like a cloud of odor gathered from days worth of sweat had gathered in the feet of the stockings and now it was unleashed upon me. Luckily I had plenty of face masks around, so I put one on. Strangely, I hesitated before covering up my nose. A thought popped up but had sunk down before I could reel it in. For a brief moment, I was intrigued as to what they smelled like.

I didn’t give much credit to rogue thoughts so I kept working away and actually made some quick progress. The tailor for these pantyhose, Sheer Silk is local and there was a good chance there would be records somewhere of someone buying these.

I had already realized at the time that the yarn I was beginning to unravel would be large, but already the possibilities were becoming apparent to me. Ms. Holloway’s excuse for where she got the pantyhose was plausible enough, but I also took into account how easy it would be for her to frame someone. Here it was, mysterious pantyhose that could really be from anywhere. If Ms. Holloway thought she could trick anyone into incriminating the wrong person, it would be a young, amatuer P.I. All in all, the whole pantyhose business stunk. Pun intended.

There was also the problem of me getting paid. I didn’t trust Ms. Holloway to be my employer. Hypnosis and sketchy night clubs didn’t sound promising, it sounded like a trap and I wasn’t going to spring it on my first ever case. And yet, something needed to be done. A moral obligation? Maybe. But I also knew that Ms. Holloway and the crowd she hangs around with were wealthy women and I felt as though there was money to be made. Hey, I need to pay the bills somehow right?

I wasn’t about to go to Jake’s mom and fleece her for the money, but if anyone would know anything about Jake, she would be the one to go to. So, given the file Ms. Holloway gave me, I found Jake’s address and went off to talk to Mrs. Morris. The pantyhose clue would be my next resort, if need be.

Mrs. Morris’ house, or rather Mary Morris, didn’t live too far away. Usually I biked everywhere, I couldn’t come close to affording a car and everything is pretty close to each other in Elm Haven, but I decided to walk this time. Biking wasn’t the most professional means of transportation after all.

I found myself in a pretty typical suburban neighborhood which I figured was probably filled with upper middle class families, like the Morris’. I walked over to the address Ms. Holloway had written on the file and knocked on the door, butterflies fluttering around in my stomach. Before I left, I looked up a recent Elm Haven census and saw the family just consisted of Mary and Jake Morris, Jake’s father had left them a long time ago, another point of similarity between Jake and I. And if Mary was anything like my mom (they even were around the same age; Mary is 41 and my mom is 43), I knew she would be worried sick about Jake.

The door swung open and, to my amazement, I was greeted with a smiling woman. She had strawberry blonde hair which flowed down to her shoulders. She was a thin woman, and from her yoga pants which complimented her long fit legs and from the sports tank top which wrapped around her curvy waist and toned arms, I figured she probably worked out quite often. She was barefoot and my eyes almost fell to her feet, but I forced myself to meet her eyes.

“I’m so sorry to bother you Mrs. Morris, my name is Henry Turner and—” I said, but she cut me off.

“Oh are you one of Jake’s friends? I’m sorry honey, Jakey is out right now.”

For a moment I was left dumbfounded, then I found my tongue, “No, Mam- I mean Miss- I mean Mary.”

“No? What can I help you with?” She asked innocently.

“It’s about your son…” I said and waited for a reaction. Her expression didn’t change.

“Oh! You’re from the Club!”

“Club Hosiery?”

“Of course.”

I shook my head, “no Mrs. Morris. I’m actually a private investigator.”

She let out a laugh. I didn’t smile. “Oh I’m sorry, hon, you were being serious. It’s just, aren’t you pretty young to be a detective.”

“I’m not a detective and actually my age is a benef—”

“You’re not investigating the club, are you?” She cut me off again and for the first time, her expression showed concern.

“Well—”

“It’s a perfectly fine club, I’ll have you know! It’s just about the only play in town a woman my age can have some fun!” She stomped her foot down which drawed my eyes to it.

Mary Morris wore baby blue pail polish on her pedicured toes. Her feet looked immaculate, like Ms. Holloway it was obvious that she spent time and money to have them look as pristine as possible. My first thought was how lucky I was to stumble upon two women with such pretty feet, but I then realized how strange of a thought that was and found myself frowning. Even more, my mind was racing trying to connect this image, Mary’s foot, to a memory but for the life of me I couldn’t remember it even though I wanted to so desperately.

Mary Morris giggled. I blinked and looked back up, my face turning crimson red. For the second time in the span of an hour, I was caught staring at feet. What was wrong with me? “Oh, I’m sorry I… I drifted off into space there…” Maybe I wasn’t getting enough sleep.

“You must’ve visited the club before, right?” She was still smiling.

“No… I haven’t” I almost said I haven’t yet.

“Oh…”

“I have met Ms. Holloway, though.”

“Oh, you’ve met Vivian! Hahaha, yes that makes sense.”

I frowned. “Why?”

She ignored my question and gestured to the inside of her house, “come inside. We can talk about Jakey, the Club and anything else you’d like to.”

I smiled and followed her inside.

As I walked inside I found the first differences between her life and mine, whereas my house is a moderately sized town house, Mrs. Morris’ house was a spacious proper house with 3 floors, a wide open living room furnished expensively and with fine taste.

“What do you do for a living, Mrs. Morris?” I asked.

“Real estate. You may have seen my face on some signs around town and not have noticed.”

I found the courage to ask what was really on my mind. “Can I ask an… awkward question? I by no means mean any disrespect or insinuation, but—” “But why aren’t I more worried about Jakey?” Mrs. Morris smiled sweetly as she sat down on the couch.

I was about to sit down on the chair across from her but she patted the cushion beside her. Reluctantly, I sat down beside her. She asked. “Well, how much do you know about Club Hosiery?”

“Just what Ms. Hollo- I mean just what Vivian told me. The young men there are… influenced to serve the club members.” I said.

“And I suppose she told you I was a member?”

“A platinum member, no less.”

She nodded. “Yes, that’s right. I bet you think I’m an awful mother. I frequent a club where the boys there are essentially mindless zombies, where my own son works. Well it’s not like that. It’s not. Jakey loves his job there, he needed some guidance in life and found his calling as a busboy for Vivian.”

“Then why aren’t you worried about him?”

“I trust Vivian. She told me not to worry, so I won’t worry. I also have reason to think that its no big deal, anyways. You see this isn’t a solo occurrence. Boys come in and fall madly in love with a female club member and they shack up in some hotel somewhere and fuck like bunnies for a week or so. Or maybe they elope and run off somewhere together.”

My mouth was agape and I was speechless. Mrs. Morris giggled at my expression. I shut my mouth and found the words. “This is your son you’re talking about! So if he never comes home, you’re fine with that?”

“Hehe no. I’m Jakey’s mommy. Eventually, he’ll come back to his mommy.”

I frowned. “Vivian said you were scared for him.”

“Vivian was pulling at your heart strings, hun. You’re here after all.”

I took a second to collect my thoughts. This club was getting stranger by the second. Here was a mother of a missing person and she couldn’t care less… plus her comments about his potential sex life was just plain old disturbing. Whatever she was insinuating, I didn’t want to know, but it was my job.

“What’s your relationship with Jake like?” I asked.

“Does your mother know you’re a little detective?” Mary Morris asked. “Well of course she does, I suppose. What does she think about it?”

“She’s very supportive.” I said, which was true. She has always been my number one fan, cheering me on from the start.

“That’s good. I’m very supportive of Jakey, no matter what he wants to do. Sometimes, though, Jakey doesn’t know what’s good for him and he needs a little convincing. To answer your question, Jakey and I are very close. Like two peas in a pod.”

Suddenly, She swung one foot onto the table in front of us. Her heel rested atop the wood and she scrunched her toes. I looked at that beautiful baby blue nail polish on her toes as she wiggled them. “I do miss him. Believe me, I wish my baby was here too. I’m sure he’s very happy wherever he is, but I do miss his foot massages… Do you give your mommy foot massages?”

I shook my head slowly but made sure not to look away from her pretty toes. My head was feeling fuzzy again. My mouth felt dry and I tried to search for words. “Club… club hose… club hoser…”

“Club Hosiery?” She giggled again, watching my expression with glee. “What about it sweetie?”

“Hyp… hypno… hypnosis?”

“Hehehe, yes. Hypnosis. Are you asking how it happens?”

My head feels heavy, my nod is slow and full of effort.

“Well, silly, it’s happening right now! It’s the nail polish! Holloway’s special formula, it comes in any color and looks… well entrancing!” She laughed again but her voice was far away. I was too fixated on her yummy toes bouncing along with her foot.

“Here, have a better look.” And before I could protest her foot plopped down in my lap. I looked down at her baby blue digits. I was drooling.

“N-nooooo…” I groaned. Even though my mind was feeling fuzzy and I couldn’t formulate any real thoughts, I knew I was falling into a trap.

“Yeeeeeeessssss.” Mrs. Morris mimicked. “Be a good boy and give mommy a foot rub.”

Mommy? But I didn’t say anything, I took her soft sole into my hand and began to rotate my thumbs into her meaty foot. It wasn’t until her free foot snaked its way to my couch, the balls of her foot pressing against my shaft, when I realized I was hard. Her foot felt warm and comforting about my cock. “You’re hard for mommys feet, isn’t that right?”

I nodded as if my head was underwater. A drop of drool fell from the corner of my lip onto her big toe. “Oopsie!” She says, “you better get that, sweetie.”

I nodded and motioned to rub it off with my shirt, but she stopped me. “No silly, with your mouth!”

I nodded again. “And stop nodding! From now on his ‘Yes Mommy Morris’ only” She said.

“Yes Mommy Morris.” I raised up her foot to my face, sniffing a sweaty foot fragrance that was driving my mind wild. I opened my mouth and put her big toe in it and began to suck on it. She giggled like a schoolgirl as I did so. I was in heaven.

“I’m glad Vivian put you under, even if it probably was just briefly, it sure helps a lot! You’ve very obedient. You’re a very good boy for mommy.” Mommy Morris told me. I smiled. I was glad to be mommy’s good boy.”

I felt my palms get doused in her foot sweat but I was only happier for it. I still registered the smell as something gross, yet that was okay because it was her from her feet. It was the same for the taste of her toe in my mouth, a technically disgusting flavor but it made mommy happy so it made me happy.

I had a dumb grin on my face that made Mommy Morris smile. “You’re so cute. You remind me of Jakey. It’s only been a few days but I’ve missed this. The boys at Club Hosiery are good, but having you here is so much more special. They’re just given to me. I pick them out of catalogs and suddenly they are before me, groveling at my feet and begging to serve me. You, on the other hand, are more like a fly caught in a web.” She put more pressure on my crouch, “and now you’re mine.”

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I blinked. “Wha—?” Her toe popped back out of my mouth. I frowned. My phone vibrated again, I took it out. The haze over my mind was dispurcing. The phone read: Mom.

I dropped Mary’s foot onto my lap and picked up the phone. My mom’s voice came through the line. “Henry? Where are you? Do you plan to come home today at all?”

“Mommy?” I asked, then blinked again. What was going on?

“Pardon?” She asked, genuinely stunned.

I stammered. “I mean- uh- sorry, I’m with a client right now. Um, I don’t know. Sometime soon, hopefully.”

“It’s getting late.”

“I know.”

“Just be safe.”

“I will, mom. Love you.”

“I love you too, see you soon.”

I hung up and looked down at the foot in my lap. I stood up quickly. “What the hell was that?”

“Sounded like it was your mom on the phone.” Mrs. Morris played coy.

“Not that! You! What the hell did you do to me?”

She rolled her eyes, “I hypnotized you, of course. Well, I suppose Vivian hypnotized you, I just took advantage of it.”

“Hypno—?”

“Yes, hypnotized. Keep up, hun. You’re supposed to be the detective.”

I felt a memory pop up. Back in the office. Ms. Holloway and I. Me on my knees, her foot inches from my face.

“Oh wow, I knew Vivian was good, but I didn’t know she was that good!” Mrs. Morris exclaimed.

I blinked once more. Oh god, I was drifting in and out of trance. I felt the need to bolt out of there. I turned heel and headed for the door but Mary’s voice called out from behind me.

“Stop.” She commanded and I obeyed. “Turn around.” I obeyed again. I was stunned, terrified but my cock was rock hard and my knees felt wobbly.

She smiled, “Good boy.” I felt giddy. “Now, do mommy a favor and look at her pretty toesies.” She flung her feet over the couches armrest and scrunched her toes, only this time when her toes bent I got the perfect view of them. Ten perfect pedicured light blue toes looked back at me and I felt myself drawn in. My knees felt so weak that eventually they gave way and I fell onto them. Her giggle was only present in my peripheral.

“Oh such a good boy. Mmm you love your mommy, I can tell. But you lied to your mother. You won’t be going home tonight.” She then laughed, but no longer was the bubbly giggle present, this time it was more like a witches cackle that sent a shiver throughout my body and down into my dick.

“That’s it baby, look at my pretty toes and drool. Hehe, you’re already such a foot slut. Keep looking. Yes, yesssss. Now, be a good boy and sleep…”

I woke up in a haze. After blinking and taking a second to comprehend my surroundings, I realized I was back on the couch. I felt the cool air conditioning on my bare torso. My legs were underneath a blanket and I could tell from the fabric rubbing against my thigh that was bare below the waist as well, only wearing briefs. I found that weird, given that I only wear boxers.

Before I could figure out the change in underwear, I realized that on my lap, being sensually and methodically massaged by my hands, were Mrs. Morris’ bare feet. Mommys feet, I thought but frowned. That wasn’t right, was it?

“Jakey…” I blinked. She was talking to me. “You’ve stopped rubbing Mommy’s featsies…” Mrs. Morris said. I looked down, my fingers were frozen.

“Oh… are you awake?” She asked.

“Awake…?”

A warm smiled shone on her face. “Are you still Mommys boy?”

“Yessss.” I then smiled.

“Good boy. Are you still Jakey, though?” She asked more inquisitively.

Jakey… Jake Morris! The guy I was searching for! I remembered my task but my mind was flooded with pleasure and desire; I couldn’t think straight.

She sensed my hesitation and continued. “Look down, my boy. Look at Mommy’s toes.”

Before I could think better, I obeyed. I saw her sexy blue toenails and felt my cock twitch in my new briefs. My investigation seemed too far away, so trivial, so pointless. I just wanted to be with Mommys feet, spend all my life rubbing them, kissing them, smelling them…

“Good… now be a good boy and let yourself fall into dreamland for Mommy…” And with her gentle voice, my eyes dimmed and eventually shut.

This time, upon waking up, I was completely under covers. I was in my bed in my room. I frowned, how did I get back to my house? I heard footsteps outside my room, it had to be my mom. There was a gentle tap, I said “come in” and in walked my mom. Only, there was something different about her. She looked different, didn’t she?

“Hey Jakey, I was just coming to say good night.” She said with her sweet smile and joyous voice.

Once again, Jake sounded an alarm in my head. Jake didn’t sound like my name. My head was feeling so fuzzy.

Mommy pulled the chair from my desk and sat down on it beside my bed. She rested her feet on my cock above the covers. She smiled, feeling how hard I was underneath all the fabric.

“Mommy missed you so much Jakey. I’m so glad you’re home again, even if it isn’t really you.”

I frowned. She shushed me before I could speak. “It’s okay, my child. Don’t think. Just worship.”

She swung her feet up off my hips and laid her pillowy, gorgeous silky soles right on my face. My face had a dumb grin plastered on it as I inhaled her vinegary sweaty foot smell and puckered my lips, kissing her meaty sole. I planted kiss after kiss, starting with the balls of her feet and moving down her arch until finally I gently kiss each heel. I feel like I have been trained to worship her feet my whole life.

“Good boy,” Mommy Morris cooed, her praised sending a rush to my cock which twitched with happiness. “Do you love mommys feet? You do, don’t you?”

“Yeeesssss Mommmmmy… Mmmmm Mommys feet. ” I moaned in between kisses. The bottoms of her feet were so soft and the feeling against my lips was so wonderful. I snuck a lick here and there, unable to resist the allure of her feet.

Her voice sounded throughout my ears again. “Remember this feeling… Remember my feet… Remember how much you love feet.” And her words became memories inserted into my brain.

The way her soft soles felt on my face, I never wanted to leave her. But eventually she raised them off my tranced face and back onto the ground. I moaned. She leaned forward and kissed my forehead. “Good night my baby,” she cooed. “And until the next time…” and finally, I drifted back off to sleep.

This time when I woke up, the haze around my head had lifted and I actually felt quite rested. For a moment I laid in bed, in the warm and security until my thoughts formed and I wondered where I actually was. I looked around the bedroom. It was not mine. It had the making of a boy in his early 20’s room, but it was definitely not mine.

I thought about what had happened and the next thought was the underwear that I had on. I lifted the covers and gasped, these were not my briefs! I jumped out of bed and started scrambling, but I couldn’t find my clothes. In my rush, a picture stopped me in my tracks. It was a framed photo of Jake Morris. Suddenly it was all clear to me. I was in Mary Morris’ house and I had been hypnotized and toyed with. With horror, I realized I was probably wearing Jake’s underwear. God, his mother was insane! I vaguely remembered me calling her Mommy (even thinking the word sent a signal to my dick) and rubbing and kissing her feet. I shivered. It was gross, I told myself, but I had to suppress those thoughts as I realized I was getting aroused.

Crap! My mom. My real mom! She must’ve been worried sick. I didn’t have my phone, assuming it was wherever my clothes were. I had to find it, my clothes and bolt.

Beside the photo of Jake, I noticed another one of Jake with a middle aged woman. She had her arm around him and both were smiling. I wondered if this was the woman that Jake may have ran off with.

I tiptoed out of the bedroom and down the hallway. I peeked into each room gently. I found the bathroom, a closet and some kind of storage room. I then found the master bedroom, Mary’s room. I froze when I peeked inside. There she was, asleep on the bed. It was clearly morning but she looked to be in a deep sleep. I noticed she was barefoot. I decided to check the room, just in case she stashed my stuff in there.

I gave a quick scan first before my sight found its way down her legs to her feet that were poking out of the covers. I fell to my knees and crawled to the end of the bed. I hovered my nose to just above her soles and sniffed. The ripe stench of her feet drove me wild, I took a deeper inhale and leaned closer, eventually rubbing my cheek on her pillow-like soles.

For a little bit, I was lost in a sea of pleasure as I sniffed her feet and felt them on my face. I noticed I was muttering “Mommy” under my breath and shut my mouth. After a moment’s hesitation, something caught my eye. The picture frame beside Mary’s bed had that woman from Jake’s room in it. I got up and walked over to it to make sure. I found another picture on the table on the wall and noticed that it too has the woman from the other photographs. My jaw droped. The woman in the pictures is Mary! I turned around slowly. If that’s so, then who is sleeping on the bed?

I needed clues. Slowly and methodically, I began to go through Mary’s room, if it is her room, to search for any signs that it’s Mary’s. Going through the paperwork on the table, I found a small business card from a Realtor and sure enough, the name Mary Morris is printed on it. That checks out. I try to find some other document putting the face and name together, but I find nothing.

I open the closet and on the floor is a suitcase filled with clothes and a bag. I frowned, wondering why someone would fill their suitcase in a house they lived in. Unless it wasn’t the owner’s suitcase. What distracted me was a pile of familiar clothes and a phone, my things! I couldn’t find my boxers, but was glad to be able to get dressed and ready to leave. Before I could pull myself away, I had to solve this mystery so I opened the bag. I wafted through it and found a wallet with a driver’s license for Miranda Morris, and sure enough, the picture was of the woman laying asleep in Mary’s bed. A sister, I guessed based on looks and surname. So where was Mary? I had a bad feeling in my gut, suddenly I was quite worried about Jake and his mom. What didn’t ease my thoughts were what I found next in the bag.

My fingers brushed against a familiar material and I pulled out pantyhose. They looked identical to the ones Vivian gave me. I checked the brand stitched into the insides of them and sure enough it was Sheer Silk, the same tailor as the ones Vivian found. A few ideas went through my mind. Did Miranda know where Jake was? Was she hiding him? My stomach felt queasy.

Before I could realize what I was doing, I help the fabric up to my nose and sniffed it. A smile crept acrossed my face. It was Mommy Morris’s… or rather Mirandas… I put the pantyhose away.

Dreading the process so far, I dug in the bag once more to pull out what I didn’t last time. This time it was a pamphlet for some type of resort. I read the words on it and gasped. It read “Jocasta’s Resort: Destination for True Love.”

I was no greek tragedy expert nor a Sigmund Frued expert, but I heard Jocasta before and I knew it was linked with mother son incest. The pieces of the puzzle were coming together in a disgusting and indecent way.

I didn’t want to be in that house one more second. I turned around and dashed to the door, trying to keep quiet but risking sound for speed. Before I left the room I heard her stir, I didn’t stay back to find out if she woke up.

I skidded across the living room and broke for the front door. I heard the soft patter of footsteps behind me, no doubt bare feet. I found my shoes and stumbled putting them on. I saw Mrs. Morris- Mrs. Miranda Morris, in a nightgown step closer to me.

“Have a good sleep, son?” She asked with a witty smile on her lips.

I didn’t look in her direction. I didn’t want to hear her. I didn’t want to risk falling under hypnosis again and being a puppet for her forever. “Get away from me!” I shouted blindly.

“Don’t speak to Mommy like that!” She said and my dick twitched.

I forced myself out the front door, I yelled “I’ll find what happened to Mary and Jake and I’ll bring you to justice!” But the words feel weak before I slammed the door shut, her laugh ringing out through the door.