The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimers – Standard don’t try this at home, don’t think that you can actually try this at home and if you’re dumb enough to let your kids read this I am NOT responsible for their mental trauma!

A new universe here but this one for self contained short stories, I got the character Idea from several concepts but basically one who looks for hypnovillans and solves it with his own MC talents of many varieties yes basically a MC superspy but with a bit of the sci fi and maybe even superhero touch. Plenty to be had for all in this one as I’m trying to run the gamut here in terms of taste. For this first episode, an extra warning for religion.

Tags: MC, MF, MD

The Casefiles of Tony Horn #1: The Cult of Purity

He is a shadowy figure as are most hypnotic artists, be it for reasons of induction methodology, stage presence or just personal preference, most of his brethren are known for their mystique. He laughs at this as he pulls back his long brown hair and adjusts his brown smoking jacket over his spotless white suit.

“I don’t get you Tony, I never got you at all.” Says Sgt. Thomas, a young soldier who is in charge of monitoring crimes of the mind. No one knows about his inside link to the world of hypnosis and mind control, his private informant who he prays everyday is really on his side. He adjusts his sunglasses, he wears them with his uniform as a superstition of his given Tony’s powers and inquires further.

“How so sir, how so indeed?” Tony responds in a British accent despite claiming to be from Stockholm, looking Spanish and carrying a German last name.

“You are able to manuplate minds yet you need me to find your targets, you claim to be Swedish, Spanish, German and British despite living, most of the time, in America and well, you crack down on mind control abuses but you don’t leave home without well, Syndrome…which number is she this week?” Sgt. Thomas asks further.

“First off, telepathy and hypnotic arts are two separate and unequal things. As for what I am I am the global citizen who make sure that certain things are not violated, what these things are, that is beyond the knowledge of the mere citizen. I represent a rare breed of people. The masters of the hypnotic arts are mostly a good and peaceful lot who use their craft for good or at least a good show. Those who do not, well, that’s for me to worry about, Tom, I just let you sign the name on the what do you call it, X file?” Tony says with a smile.

“X files, I think not? Who watches too much television now. I work in the department of mindcrime. By our standards what you do is criminal, but I allow it, hoping to understand, yet you still do not tell me about Syndrome, are you waiting for a new one to enter, the Avon lady maybe, or perhaps the local cheerleader.” Sgt. Thomas narrows his eyes.

“You give me too much credit. Ahh yes Syndrome, she should be done with dinner, care to join us, borscht and roast pork you know, tell me a regular girlfriend can be so adept at cooking complicated things so quickly.” Tony replies as his sidekick, a 22 year old blonde with killer legs and a totally mindless expression on her face walks in wearing nothing but a Terrell Owens Eagles jersey and matching green high heels.

“With a last name like Owens, you’d think she could cook Thai food fit for the king of Siam? But no, I had to implant just the slightest hint of a decent meal into her, she didn’t even know what poultry was and well when I told her it was fowl she rebelled against all things with wings, pity, I am rather fond of squab. Yes, anyway, you wonder why I keep a thrall by my side. Well it’s simple, it is a deep code, to be trusted with someone’s mind and more importantly, be trusted to return him or her better than when you met them. It is a sign of your status. You have your stripes, Karate experts have their black belts, we hypnomasters have thralls. But well, I may keep Syndrome’s programming consistant, I never keep the same Syndrome more than a week, never have the same twice, and always make sure she is of age, single, unemployed and always leaves her service smarter, stronger and more confident than she ever was in her past life. I am not shy in explaining what happened. Some object on principal, most write me and send me pictures of their children, and before you ask, none are mine.” Tony continues.

“I take it she’s the 81st? anyway, the fact that Syndrome is always a beautiful woman who you sleep with as many times as you can during that period is just a coincidence, I presume.” Sgt. Thomas says with a laugh.

“If you KNEW the dreadful and sordid perversion even the meekest mind controller engages in with their thralls, you would not even blink that I make love to Syndrome. Besides she is so much more than a sex toy, unlike most thralls I am embarrassed to say. Some arm wrestling before dinner, Tom?” Tony challenges and clears a table for the competition to take place.

“Sure, wrist up old man.” Sgt. Thomas says with a laugh.

“Not me, Syndrome, please demonstrate your mental/physical enhancements to Tom” Tony says pleased.

“Yes. Master” Syndrome replies and wrists up and throws down Sgt. Thomas’ arm before you could blink, the impact throwing Sgt. Thomas to the floor and he gets up holding his shoulder.

“Oww, so I take it she is your weapon as well as everything else around this house.” Sgt Thomas says with a grimace.

“The mind, when completely harnessed can create such wonders that never cease. In this state of increased focus I could make Syndrome into anything I wanted. I just use what is needed and not become greedy or begin to erase her original personality, well those that shouldn’t be erased, I don’t care how much her life it was, this young lady will never touch tobacco again!” Tony says with a smile as Syndrome heads to the kitchen and then returns to the parlor again.

“Dinner is served, master” Syndrome drones out and the three sit to eat.

“So, Tom, I know it was not my pecularities to the mainstream that brought you here. Especially since you are due in Atlanta at 9:00 am tomorrow morning and have to catch a flight at 6:00am to reach your destination and the weather over the southern quadrant of America scares you mad.” Tony says with a smirk.

“What did I tell you about mindreading! Anyway, we are investigating a cult in the area.” Sgt. Thomas explains.

“Theologians? Childs play, most spread themselves so thin all they can do is replace their flock’s thoughts with idiocy, and if they are stockpiling guns or bombs I want nothing to do with it! Gut violence is not mindcrime, I don’t do terrorism, most of the so called brainwashing isn’t the work of a hypnotic artist anyway, a true hypnotic artist is much more discreet in his methods. Why kill bodies when you have the power to kill something more valuable, the mind.” Tony says gruffly.

“This is more serious. The men are your run of the mill Christian Zealots but the women of the Cult of Purity. See for yourself.” Sgt Thomas pulls out some pictures and Tony’s expression changes greatly.

“I see, I thought the reward of 47 virgins was an Arab ideal. I will arrive at their door at 8:00am sharp. However I will need a new Syndrome, a tomboy I met at a game of the barbaric bastardization of rugby you masquerade as football will simply not do, I need someone purer to infiltrate the cult. Say, as for you investigating my Syndrome, you’re in luck then, Tom, your worries will lead you to witness my freeing of Syndrome. You are welcome to stay to see me create a new Syndrome, but after induction, some things do have their need for privacy, after all.” Tony says with a large grin as they finish their dinner.

“I don’t care to see what you do to these women, just so that they return home safe and don’t complain to me. I will see you in the normal way I take it.” Says Sgt. Thomas as he leaves and Tony nods and then turns to Syndrome.

“Syndrome, you will leave your host, reconnect with your original identity, do you recall her name?” Tony asks.

“I am Syndrome. I shall seek for you…Syndr…Sarah Walsh.” Syndrome says as she blinks and begins to lose her lost gaze.

“Good, you will dress and then return to your home, as you get closer to your home, Sarah Walsh will become you again until you will only remember your past, and nothing but a fantasy shall be the current present.” Tony further instructs and Syndrome gets dressed then leaves.

“Now to head to Atlanta to find me a good Christian to baptize for this cult.” Tony says and he quickly heads out in his car to the airport to get his private plane.

In Atlanta, he quickly sees what he is looking for in the airport terminal. A woman in a long pink skirt with a matching blouse with her brown hair tied up neatly walking primly and properly across the floor.

“Hmmm Amanda Lane, 24 years old and well groomed in everything they publish in those odd books. All she would need is a parasol and she’d be the ultimate Christian girl for a cult to catch.” Tony thought to himself then bought an umbrella at the newsstand and then approaches the woman.

“Excuse me, miss but are you certain it isn’t going to rain.” He asks innocently.

“Why, It wasn’t in the weather report, no.” She replies confused.

“A weather report is arbitrary after 3 days you know.” Tony now knew what method to use.

“True, for you cannot predict god’s will” The woman replied and Tony was now certain he made the right choice.

“And if you run on god’s will you must give up your own will, if your will ever existed” Tony said with deep intent, staring hard into Amanda’s wandering eyes that were now drifting right into his stare.

“Ummm, right, I guess, god’s will comes first.” She replied, the confusion of conflicting ideas making her prone to suggestions.

“And I guess that means your mind is OPEN to anything god tells you” Tony says throwing the umbrella open right by her face startling her and many passers by but to the woman this was the tripwire to send her falling into Tony’s thrall.

“Yes, open.” She said, growing weary.

“Good, now I am a preacher, so I convey the word of god, by definition, so therefore your mind is open to anything I tell you.” Tony says with increasing intent as he can feel her mind fading into trance.

“Yes, open to anything you tell me.” The woman replies, her eyes now wide and vapid.

“Good, now take this umbrella and shelter your mind from anything that could block you from adhering to my word, the word.” Tony says smiling and he leads her blindly out to the limo once inside he begins the second phase.

“All right, close the umbrella, you are sheltered here, all you can see and here is me and my word.” Tony continues.

“Your word is that of the Lord” She instinctively replies.

Tony hears this and is overjoyed, as she will be perfect for the cult, now to convert her into Syndrome he thinks as he continues.

“My word is all that there is, your mind only responds to it, only learns it, only functions with it. Listen to my word, for it is an affliction, an obsession, a syndrome that infects every facet of you.” Tony continues.

“I am overwhelmed by your power!” The woman exclaims.

“You surrender yourself to my power.” Tony continues.

“Yes” She says, now completely entranced.

Tony now knew the time was right and he pulled out the headphones hooked into his computer to launch the Syndrome program that would reprogram the woman into his thrall for the next week at least.

As they got to the hotel the woman got out and held open the door for Tony and then walked slowly behind him.

“Follow me, Syndrome, we have much to do before daybreak.” Tony said as he checked in, his trusty sidekick behind him as they entered their room.

“Syndrome, we are here for the Cult of Purity. We will locate them and eliminate them, you will assume all aspects of the female programming but you will remain in my thrall. The only word you hear, is mine.” Tony said and Syndrome nodded blankly.

Tony then completed the final and most enjoyable phase of Syndrome’s programming and began undressing his new thrall and she took to him like she knew him her whole life.

Come morning they head out to the compound as directed by Sgt. Thomas. The Cult of Purity seems to be like any other megachurch in the world with a large central church building that could easily be mistaken for an arena with its massive size, gardens and statues of saints surround the building with various small houses.

“Right, a cloister, this would fit the profile of what Tom saw in the photos. Syndrome, scan the area for an with its massive size, gardens and statues of saints surround the building with various small houses.

“Right, a cloister, this would fit the profile of what Tom saw in the photos. Syndrome, scan the area for anyone nearby.” Tony says with concern in his voice.

“All the houses are occupied, master, none seem to have any main work as everyone is asleep at 8:30am.” Syndrome drones out in her robotic way.

“Synchronicity, a mental criminal cannot resist such order. Assume human persona, Syndie.” Tony says and Syndrome relaxes and takes a more human expression on her face as the two head into the large church building, which is deserted but has your standard bully pulpit with large TV screens and bible quotes strewn across the building espousing the standard conservative values of the day.

“Seems normal enough, Syndie. Now where is Tom, he should know that I have to be briefed before he begins his investigation. Ah, there he is in the front row.” Tony says and proceeds to the front pew and sits next to Sgt. Thomas who does not break his praying stance.

“Ah, I did send for you. My mistake, there is nothing here to see. Our laws protect free religion and nothing sinister can come from it. Our unit will leave these people be. I suggest you do the same.” Sgt. Thomas turns around to see Tony and Syndrome gone and turns to face the pulpit once again.

“Either our controller was not expecting another hypnotic artist, Syndie, or he was gloating over his power. No one is that obvious with contacts they control. The best use such people to lead people astray.”

“Or he’s just an amateur, Master.” Syndrome asks.

“Nay, he wouldn’t have been able to take over a mindcrime investigator that easily. Tom is of high, almost unnatural resistance.” Tony says concerned as they look for the offices.

“Right, Master. The only thing you’ve been able to get him to do is pick up a sunglasses habit.” Syndrome adds.

“Right, now use your host persona. Why would a cleric use such methods on an investigator when simple misdirection is all he needs?” Tony asks, hoping for some clue that avoids even his great mind.

“Because all souls must be saved if they are seen to be lost. Salvation is the only path.” Syndrome replies.

“Right, the standard doctrine is very timely for raising an army for whatever agenda they choose. No different than the terrorists, really.” Tony ponders as the church bells sound aloud.

“Ahh no time Syndie, I think that is the alarm clock. We need to observe this.” Tony flocks to the courtyard as he sees all the women in all the hundreds of houses come out at once, 1 woman in her thirties in all black dresses lead out 6 young women in their 20s all in the same uniform of white T shirts and pants with tennis shoes. All dolled up to their finest as they exercise in front of the house.

“Master, they are all thralls without identity.” Syndrome warns.

“But not the leaders, they seem to be standard bible thumpers we saw Tom transformed into.” Adds Tony as he sneaks back down into the bushes as the women finish their exercises.

“Women of Purity, rejoice!” A male voice comes over the loudspeaker.

“Our congregation has grown by the way of the government of this glorious nation. Servants of Eve, prepare to welcome our new leaders with great bliss and glory to the almighty god!” The voice continues and the young women in white undress and line up and stand forward naked as Sgt. Thomas and the rest of the Mindcrime unit come out of the church building.

“This whole investigation was a trap. They take over Mindcrime, they have no resistance to their deeds, whatever their motives are. Syndie, find Tom and remove him from the pack I will try to find the objective of this so called prophet.” Tony instructs and Syndrome heads toward the pack while Tony heads into the church building with a purpose and takes the pulpit.

“Attention, I am the voice of Satan, I come from the abyss to reclaim my sinners!” Tony declares and sure enough a tall man in purple priest’s robes comes out from behind.

“I kn I will try to find the objective of this so called prophet.” Tony instructs and Syndrome heads toward the pack while Tony heads into the church building with a purpose and takes the pulpit.

“Attention, I am the voice of Satan, I come from the abyss to reclaim my sinners!” Tony declares and sure enough a tall man in purple priest’s robes comes out from behind.

“I knew you could not risk that coming from the PA. The contradiction would threaten your thralls. I know you are superior. You control thousands at once. I assume the men have been taught the basics and are recruiting more people to fill this chapel, if you must call it such. I call it an abombination.” Tony confronts the man.

“Tony Horn, right. The stage show hypnotist turned guardian of the so called truth of mind control. Your government rep told me. Welcome to the Cult of Purity, we are a simple people, we wish only peace and happiness through the lord. And what is so wrong with that.” The pastor explains.

“Capturing government officials for your bidding is a strange way to express peace. And then there is that group of hundreds of naked thralls. I thought realizing your nudity was the first sin to end all sins?” Tony inquires further.

“Ahhh, yes my Servants of Eve. The students of the higher calling. They were runaways, prostitutes, and orphans we adopted to maintain this great land. 6 are assigned to each household. They do their labors and then return in total silence and obedience, when they mature, they will be the wives of the new generation and the tool of salvation for all.” The pastor explains.

“Of course, thralls as a tool of induction. Clever. So the whole orgy thing to initiate your new members is just…I dunno, a form of worship, after all they are on their knees.” Tony says with a chuckle.

“Is not sexuality the core of the thrall.” The pastor replies with a laugh, but really it is simply reinforcement and makes sure that their wives or wives to be are given to us so we can make sure they join us in our quest.

“Lemme guess, world domination through prophetic ideals.” Tony says with a smirk.

“Something like that, but c’mon my brother, you would be useful and are quite powerful.” The pastor adds with a smile.

“Not interested although I suppose you need to recruit someone for other ministries across the country.” Tony says with a laugh.

“In time. Now shall we enjoy the festivities outside?” The pastor asks and leads Tony outside where we see the mindcrime officers intertwined with 6 women each taking turns servicing them.

“Now kings, we shall bring your queens. Now from your office I need your list of sinners, starting with the murders of babes.” The pastor commands and the men locked in orgasm from the thralls belt out passcodes and locations to the wives in all black who write them down feverishly.

“Murder! You recruit these men for murder, and then take the women for yourself. Mindcrime indeed!” Tony accuses the pastor.

“No, just saving the innocent. We now have the means. And no one will even notice. My new show starts next week.” The pastor says proudly as he watches his thralls bob away at each and every man lying on the ground.

“Total enthrallment after the euphoria I presume.” Tony adds, trying to find a way inside the cult mentality before it would be too late.

“With established doctrine to guide them, it allows me to apply my craft less which lets me handle more people.” The pastor adds and smiles as hears the sounds of climaxes across his gardens meaning that the mindcrime agents were now his.

“It is written. I think you shall find no more resistance to me from the government. In fact such action against me may cause YOU to become the evildoer that you are.” The pastor winks at Tony and he concedes.

“Yes, well then I better inquire on your induction methods.” Tony notes.

“Exchange your thrall and I shall show you.” The pastor rebuts.

“No. Besides I do not know where she is. I freed her lest she be sucked into this perversion.” Tony counters.

“Not to fear, we shall have the men returning with their most recent catches shortly.” The pastor added.

“I can handle standard methods for the masses, but these Servants of Eve, now this is craftsmanship at its finest. I will need to know the methodology for creations of such perfect thralls.” Tony replied.

“I am not a fool, I know your thrall is somewhere. I’m not going to give up my secret without confirmation that you are dedicated.” The Pastor demanded again.

“Allright, although euphoria induction can be erased by a greater euphoria, and my Syndrome is versed through the various knowledges of hundreds of women including prostitutes and karma sutra instructors, and it IS a replicatable program if you want it to be, I just choose to be in the realm of the right, not the right wing.” Tony explains

“Allright, hand over the program and I’ll be satisfied.” The pastor compromises.

“But of course” Tony hands over an MP3 player with the syndrome program on it.

“Fully operational, I assure you.” Tony adds

“I will apply it to my Servants of Eve at once, Syndrome is well renowned you know.” The pastor notes.

“Almighty one. We have an intruder.” One of the servants of Eve, a tall brunette walks in with a young college student with a tape recorder.

“Daeos ex Machina really does happen, doesn’t it” Tony says with a laugh.

“What is your name?” The pastor demands

“Angela, I’m a student reporter about ready to blow the doors off of this operation.” She says.

“What, the free exercise of a glorious Christian faith. Hardly criminal” The pastor says.

“And plotting attacks on gay bars and abortion clinics isn’t, if you weren’t Christian you’d be Bin Laden.” Angela says trying to free herself from the Servants of Eve.

“Young Angela, don’t you know of the dangers of believing homosexual propaganda?” The pastor asks.

“No, I believe that we are all God’s children and everyone was made the way they are in God’s image. God is not bred in hate, unlike you.” Angela protests.

“Very good, Angela, you studied well. Now, it doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have his image gruesomely altered by the devil, now does it? You can have things altered. Some are good alterations like your earrings, and some are bad alterations like homosexuality.” The Pastor continues while Tony takes notes of his induction method.

“God does not explain everything, certainly not murder” Angela continues, her voice slowing somewhat

“Sure God explains everything, Man may find answers, but for every answer he creates more questions, and every question can be answered in the Bible. It’s like a cheat sheet for the tests of life, now isn’t that a cool thing.” The pastor continues sensing that he is gaining hold as Angela stops struggling to free herself.

“I guess so?” Angela blinks and her eyes grow glassy.

“So with all the answers, there can be no questions. Everything you need to be happy is in here. Anything you do not understand, I am here for, I am the man who knows the path to your total happiness” The pastor clarifies and Angela’s knees begin to wobble but she musters some strength to keep from going under.

“But…” Angela’s voice begins to fade as her mind further clouds

“God’s love knows no bounds, but you must not think with the devil. All the answers are in here. Follow God and Jesus and you will be free from Satan and much happier because you have aced the test.” The pastor concludes and Angela’s face, which was twisted in thought, goes blank and she crashes to her knees in prayer as she is handed her own Bible copy which she clutches next to her heart.

“Bravo, Bravo” Tony breaks the silence.

“Simple contradiction confusion induction, child’s play, really. Now do you expect me to believe that she is now an orgy doll for keeping your gunmen’s guns cocked, loaded and shooting. You underestimate me.” Tony continues.

“Of course not, this is just a simple control induction. To get the woman dedicated to sisterhood. Now she must confess her sins.” The pastor explains.

Angela rises and is led to the confession booth and the pastor walks into the other side with Tony following.

“So it is quite simple, her mind is completely open. Now she will give herself to the service of the lord” The pastor explains.

“Or yourself” Tony quips.

“Bless me father for I have sinned” Angela says mechanically.

“This ends the religious portion of our program” The pastor removes his robes to reveal his naked body.

“Except for the racist part of Noah.” Tony says now seeing the methodology as the pastor turns on a bright white light.

“Take your sins child and go toward the light.” The pastor exclaims. “Erase your sins, your thoughts, your memories and give them to my divine presence!” He continues.

“Of course in the prior state, you’re wiping them clean. Your thralls are mindless, soulless, quite the sacrelige I must say” Tony says and then realizes his plan of action.

“You have witnessed my nudity, you must now serve as a slave. Now begin your confession. Confess your ungodly name and location” The pastor begins.

“Angela Allen, Georgia Tech University, I have a boyfriend named Todd Martin…” Angela begins reciting her memories to be forgotten and lost forever.

“I take it all that is confessed is erased from the mind forever.” Tony observes.

The pastor continues the confession and does not notice that Tony has left and pulled out his pager and sends a message to Syndrome and then heads just outside to Sgt. Thomas’ squad car where Syndrome is just putting her jacket on while Sgt. Thomas is just waking up after a long sexual session.

“Ah, I see you and Syndrome have already met. Nice version I picked up this time, great legs and well, a real slow southern kisser. Oh right you are in the holy hold now aren’t you. Don’t let me ruin your good time by supplying only one girl when you could have had six, or 47 virgins after you committed mass murder.” Tony says with a chuckle.

“Aww man, It is you, Tony, damn what happened?” Sgt. Thomas asks.

“You went directly after a hypnotic artist without any backup and ended up his. The rest of your unit, I’m afraid, will be much harder to awaken. Now do you think Syndrome is that bad of a person?” Tony said with a wink.

“She saved my mind, I’ll give you that. Now did you figure out how he does it and why?” Sgt. Thomas asks scrambling for his clothes.

“Simple question confusion induction with a lot of high tech and low tech reinforcement, simple yet very effective and hard to break. As for all those thralls, well, I don’t know where to begin with them. I saw his erasing machine firsthand. Very effective, high light enslaving device mixed in with doctrine that follows the induction makes it so they say it they erase it themselves. He calls it the confession booth. Whatever the victim confesses in there is gone from their minds forever replaced with a completely mechanical postulant.” Tony says with great concern in his voice.

“Mental murder, this, this is unprecedented in the world of mindcrime, it really is.” Sgt. Thomas notes.

“HA! That is the problem with your unit. You investigate mindcrime but you do not understand it and no one you know besides me practices the art to begin with. That’s why you turned to me as your guide because without it you just kept getting hypnotized into arresting lower level guys, most likely innocent while the true predators run amok! This mental murder as you call it, we call it total erasure. Is the most common mindcrime in the world. You know there are whole gangs of erased people who just war to be part of a human chess game for their two fighting masters. And worse. And if you think getting 6 in one blow is perverted, HA! Again, welcome to the real world of mindcrime my friend. A journey into the sordid, the perverted and the deranged. And this, this is just some Branch Davidian with a really fancy confession booth. So do you really want me to free your men or not.” Tony bristles.

“Of course I do, but how?” Sgt. Thomas asks.

“Easy, Tom, the controlled scatter without the controller. Especially in mind battle. Now observe a master, if I do say so myself.” Tony says with a smile as they head back to the church building where the Pastor is waiting.

“Ah! You again. I should have known better. I see you finally produced your thrall.” The pastor says with a grin.

“Hubrus is the earmark of a hypnotic artist indeed. I see you finally erased your intruder.” Tony notes with a smile at the former Angela, now clad in the same all white outfit as the other thralls.

“The confession booth is a blessing, It also instills the correct values and movements. All of my postulants are exactly the same. When I allow them to speak, they will even sound alike, that is my second phase once I have enough raised, dynamic, attractive and sexually appealing crusaders of the word. No man would turn down such a package, morality is such a small price to pay for pure love. Now if you excuse me, I have a new shipment of sinners to purify as the husbands have returned from work.” The pastor turns away and Tony whispers to Sgt. Thomas.

“In your words, Tom, he kidnaps.” Tony says with great intent.

“As does my unit now, right. I see where you are going. You want me to send my men here and reestablish Mindcrime investigations with me as head.” Sgt. Thomas says realizing the plan.

“I didn’t see that, you did. Now, wait for the delivery. This “pastor” needs me for stability. I can sense that’s why he is being so easy to delve information to me, in hopes I will be his partner in holy yet unholy conversion. Without a partner he will spread himself too thin. With the government on his side, he will need me and most likely a subliminalist to sustain himself. Call your backup, Tom, while I prepare for battle. Syndrome, prepare for battle. And activate the locale.” Tony says.

“Yes, Master.” Syndrome drones out with a blank stare.

“Activate the locale? I thought you said you never took back former Syndromes?” Sgt. Thomas protests.

“The first rule of a hypnotic artist. All you hear is the truth, but the truth is only what is said at the moment. I may frown upon such usage but, I will not fail in the name of morals. If you believe such, allow the dope pope to put you back under and prepare for defeat!” Tony says in anger as he readies himself.

“No thanks, my men will be here in an hour.” Sgt Thomas says with delight.

“As will mine” Tony says with a chuckle as the churchbells ring again and the wives open the doors for the husbands who bring in about 400 young women between 18 and 24 all entranced and clutching bibles to their hearts as they kneel down row on row in the pews.

“Tom, wrestle away one of the bibles from the prisoners, I have a sermon to write.” Tony says with a smile.

Sgt. Thomas shrugs but then grabs one of the bibles from the shelf and hands it to Tony who opens it and flings it down sideways.

“I don’t care if it’s used for evil the bible is still a sacred text, show some respect Tony.” Sgt. Thomas protests.

“What bible? This, this is merely what we hypnotic artists call a pocketwatch, a prop, a nothing, a calling card more than a means of induction. If you notice the pages are blanker than the mind of the thralls he creates. There is no faith here, no good, no evil, just control. This man uses the guise of faith to better ensnare his prey because it is the catch all of the day. 10 years ago he would use witchery when that was en vogue, 20 years ago astrology, 30 years ago Asian spiritual teachings, 40 years ago flower power and the result would have been the same. His confession booth may have been called a magic box, or a starship, or a tomb of enlightenment or simply a VW bus but the result would have been the same devastation and violation of the human mind.” Notes Tony with great flair and passion for his hatred of such criminals as he steps up next to the pastor and nods that he is ready to give his sermon to deliver the women to the confession booth.

“There is no god…but god and no prophet but the seal of the prophets.” Tony begins and quickly the pastor realizes that Tony is citing Arabic scripture and something has gone wrong and presses a signal to ready the postulants for battle.

“To fight a crusade, one must be ready to fight to the death, and the deaths of their children and their children’s children until humanity itself is destroyed. So my children STRIP yourself of your earthly belongings I say!” Tony exclaims and everyone except the mindless postulants proceed to remove all of their clothes.

“Now remove yourself of your earthly desires by separating yourself by gender.” Tony continues, the pastor is powerless to stop him and Tony knows it, interrupting a mind controller at his peak of power would cause mass chaos that would result in certain death for the Pastor in an enraged riot.

“Now turn to your bibles and obey the words written within whatever they may be will be your passage, your stamp on the community.” Tony continues and turns at the pastor to give a wicked smile that reflects only one word – Checkmate. The congregation realizing that the pages are blank reel in confusion.

”Now that there is no word to follow, there are no inhibitions, no cares, no thought, a return to Eden indeed! No knowledge of good and evil means that there can be no sin. So act on your inhibitions with the person closest to you in a fit of passion for your freedom before returning to your imperfect past with no recollection of the present.

“What is this, Tony? Was there a need for a homosexual mass orgy even if the women are quite…umm attractive and oh dear…now why such a thing.” Sgt. Thomas struggles for words as his crotch tightens at the site of the young women in sexual bliss, while Tony calmly takes out a licorice stick and nibbles on it in delight and admiration of his work.

“I could tell a half truth and say it was repugnant erasure, making someone do an act so against their values that there is no possible reason on earth they could even attempt to remember their actions, a common technique, actually. But I think you know the real truth don’t you lad, It’s just damn fun to watch! Now come come, into the fray you go, there are still some strings from the pastor you need to burn so feast yourself on a nice blonde or something.” Tony says laughing as Sgt. Thomas blindly walks into the mass of women who tear into him with a vengeance while Tony can turn his attention to the thralls.

“Well done, Tony, you managed to kill yourself and stain my people so badly that I will be forced to induce mass suicide to send a message that my postulants can communicate. Of course, I will start with your homicide.” The pastor says undaunted as the postulants, blind to anything that is happening walk down robotically and prepare a stake to burn Tony at to which Tony just kneels down and clasps his hands.

“Surrender to my will is not accepted after your sabotage, but I do like the gesture” the pastor says with a growl in his voice.

“Oh, pardon me, I was not praying for divine intervention, I was signaling for thrall intervention.” Tony says with a smile and Syndrome returns with a large group of women who have dropped everything and come to the church building in complete syndrome programming regardless of how long ago they served or their current state of dress or undress or task at hand.

“Clever, invoking your past thralls who were nearby. But you are still outnumbered 2-1 and my postulants know every holy warfare known.” The pastor counters as the two sides clash and the postulants gain a numbers edge on the syndromes despite the syndromes having 3rd degree black belt training in most every martial art implanted in their head.

“Postulants, subdue the current thralls and then move on to the main mission.” The pastor instructs and they begin to tie up the various syndromes.

“Allright, Syndromes retreat. I must say Mr. Pastor great action scene but in the end every great story must have its CLIMAX!” Tony says with a laugh and pulls out another licorice stick and watches intently as the entire church building is shaken to the rafters with the booming moans and screams of the orgasming congregation which leaves them awake and alert and as mad as hell at the pastor as they charge him and the postulants with the help of the syndromes and the building is torn to shreds on the insides. After about 10 minutes of mayhem the other Mindcrime agents arrive and Tony halts the attack and the congregation leaves without too much memory of what had transpired.

“Here is your criminal, he just goes by the name of “the Pastor”” Sgt. Thomas explains to his men.

“The thralls are innocent, but are mindless and will die without proper reidentification. I know of a camp nearby where they can be given new memories and have their lives restructured. Syndrome has found where he kept all the personal effects of the women so they can be restored to their original states of mind in no less than a month.” Tony explains to the officers.

“Is this your sideshow hypnotist freak you tell us about, Alex?” The agent said with a smile.

“Tom, you mustn’t let these guys interfere with the well being of innocent young minds.” Tony warns.

“The one who always calls me Tom after my last name, the one and only!” Sgt. Thomas says with a smile.

“Good job finding him, Alex, lest we have another Waco disaster on our hands instead of just another Woodstock disaster from the smell of things. We need to think him, his name is?” Says the agent.

“I’d have you ask him, but he isn’t here.” Sgt. Thomas says with a smile as we fast forward to 2 months later.

“Why is it that you change locations every time you have a mission yet never have any financial difficulties.” Sgt. Thomas asks.

“My tastes are as broad as the country is wide. That’s why I move and if there is one thing a hypnotic artist has no worries about, it is finding immediate and quality housing. Besides most real estate agents pride themselves in beauty beyond their age.” Tony says with a smile as Syndrome, this time a tall dark skinned beauty with smoothed out hair and wearing nothing but a bra, panties and high heeled boots serves up some biscuits and tea.

“Ah which brings me to my next question. Why the name Syndrome?” Sgt. Thomas acts.

“Because we are captive, and we grow to love him for it each and every day for years after we are returned to our lives. He IS from Stockholm after all.” Syndrome says warmly with her soft southern drawl instead of the normal droning Syndrome uses.

“African Americans are culturally adverse to too much control, so I give them much looser reins for example they address me by my name, not master, I am a sensitive man after all. It allows for some variety rather than the rigid entranced movement of my normal thralls. It also allows you to get the answers you need so you see that I am not a criminal like my…Syndrome! Throw on a coat and answer the door please.” Tony says as his thought is cut short by the bell which Syndrome opens to reveal Angela reformed from her erasure and back in college.

“Angela! You remember her Tom, how did you find me, or know who I was?” Tony asks.

“I needed to thank you. One of the policemen told me to look for Sgt. Thomas. See, it sounds silly, but when I was out, the only thing I remember is something about things helping me ace a test. And well my psych final is in a week and well.” Angela says nervously.

“You give your faith and it would be like a cheat sheet, and you would have no worries because you aced the test.” Tony says and Angela relaxes and closes her eyes and blindly walks in.

“What the hell?” Sgt. Thomas exclaims.

“Relax, such a strong dose of mind control and erasure creates dependency. The best way to wean her off is through a gentle period of controlled thoughtlessness that leads to empowerment. That will help her regain her brain’s powers and abilities. Besides that, I think she finds you quite heroic for saving her from a life of unconscious servitude.” Tony says as Angela saunters over and begins rubbing Sgt. Thomas’ shoulders.

“Well I guess, some gratitude…is…ahhh needed.” Sgt. Thomas says as he surrenders to Angela’s touch.

“Syndrome, some licorice for me, high heels and a sundress anything but white, no underwear for hmmm I think I will call her Tomboy #1 and the proper programming recorder for future thralls I have Tom create, a case of rubbers for tom, and for you nothing at all if you understand.” Tony says with a chuckle as he looks at his future protégé as his eyes turn blissful and relaxed as Tomboy undresses him and Syndrome returns to him with the supplies and completely naked before him.

“Her you are, Tony” Syndrome says with a naughty smile as she lowers herself onto Tony’s lap as they share the licorice stick with great intent at a new beginning for the effort to stamp out mindcrime.

THE END.