The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cascade Effect

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely accidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein. Hope you enjoy this story.

This story contains M/F, M/C Special thanks to My princess for her support and help.

Bill inhaled deeply, well this would be a big risk, the big test. When he thought of the possibilities if it worked it made his head swim, if it did not work he had a lot of explaining to do. Ms. Barks was a tough and hard teacher that all thought was her way of making everyone take her seriously. To say that her looks were soft on the eyes was so far from the truth. Her flaming red hair pulled back in an extreme bun. And the shape of her body had many males in the school drooling over her but she did everything she could to hide her curves and freeze out the attention. Well fingers crossed lets get it over with, what is the worst that can happen: prison. He knocked on the door as he entered. “Ms. Barks?” She looked up over her glasses from her papers she was grading, “yes billy what do you need I am very busy right now.” “I was wondering....” “Yes I am very busy...out with it.” “I I w-was wondering if the computer was working well after I fixed it?” “Oh yes just fine, thanks.” “Great” he said. “Is that all you need? I would like to get back to My work.” she asked “Oh sure, sure just one more thing.", he said. “Yes” Well here goes nothing. “Barks is a Bitch.,” he said. She dropped her red pen and her face softened and eyes seemed to lose their focus. Bill’s mind began to swim, “well miss barks how do you feel?” She said sleepy, “fine” “what may I call you now?” Bill asked. In that sleepy tone she answered, “amy”. Well here goes, “amy you like the way you feel right now don’t you” “yes” He had a big smile on his face, “good, very good”. “amy what do you like to do?” “i love to play.” she answered. “What” “i love to play” she answered again. “amy explain that answer.” he demanded. “i love to play with myself till i cum so hard” His knees felt weak he almost fell over as the blood rushed to his dick. Holy shit he thought. She loves to play with herself wow how cool is that? It was like insider trading information. How long does someone go with a woman before they find this kind of stuff out? Wait am I on candid camera is she putting me on. Is she pulling my dick? “amy are you a little horny slut?” he asked. “Yes a little horny slut teacher.” she answered. This is to good to be true. “What do you think about when you play?” he asked. “About playing in front of my class making the entire class horny, hot and hard as they watch me.” she answered. “really...a well” he had not been ready for that answer. The front of his pants were in the shape of a tent. He wanted to do so much more but was afraid that they would get caught. That made it more exciting but he had some blood left in his brain that kept him from totally losing the capability for rational thought. But perhaps he could just find some things out and lay the groundwork for more fun later when he could explore this more and go further with out so much risk. He ensured that amy lived alone but the ideal was not to be. The good thing was that her housemate was away at a conference for the rest of the week. So he could have a lot of one on one with amy till the housemate returned.

Bill programmed amy to be attracted to him, to wish to pursue a relationship with him. And also to think of him when she played with herself. He gave her a trigger to make sure he could melt the ice queen any time he wished to ensure she was a hot and horny slut just for him. He ensured that she could be his hot and horny slut any time he wished it. He decided that he would give amy her a call at her home to give her special instructions that would make the school days very interesting. He choice to visit his new friend.

Bill walked up to the door and rang the bell. As the door opened an apparently annoyed Ms. Barks could be heard saying, “This bet......Oh Hi Bill I was just thinking about you!!!” Bill took her right hand in his lips and kissed the back of her hand. As he did he inhaled. A that instant he knew that she was thinking of him. He then licked her fingers and looked deeply into her eyes and smiled and said, “Oh that is so sweet of you were they pleasant thoughts?” Amy blushed deeply and answered with a stammer, “Oh yes pleasant.” “Nice house you have here, amy may I talk to you for a moment?", Bill said as he continued to look into her eyes. Amy smiled as she answered, “oh yes please come in.” Bill followed her into the living room she was wearing blue sweats with her red hair up in its bun. Bill liked the way that her butt looked even in the sweats. He smiled to himself. She asked him if he wanted anything? He asked her what she meant by that? That caused her to blush again. Bill felt his cock harden and shifted to allow for the expansion but also to allow her to get a good view. She asked if Bill wanted anything to drink. He said, “Ice water please.” She turned and left toward the kitchen. In seconds she returned with ice water. She asked him if it was ok if she took care of something she had to do. Bill said, “sure, but hurry so I don’t get too bored.” “Oh yes Sir I will hurry!!” as she turned she got an odd look on her face as she wondered why she said called him, Sir. This made Bill chuckle to himself. She was acting just right. Just like he had asked her to act.

She returned in 3 minutes flat he appearance was very different from when she left. Her hair was down and brushed out. She was wearing make-up not too much but more than she normally wore. And the outfit Bill looked in total surprise a sheer black baby doll she stopped and asked the stunned Bill what he thought. She slowly turned to reveal the she wore a black thong. Bill was speechless. She slimed over her shoulder and asked, “Do i please you, have i made you hard?” Bill was unable to talk because his blood volume had left very little for his brain to operate. He shook his head yes. “may i see your pretty hard cock?", amy asked in a coy way. Again he shook his head, yes. She put a big sexy smile on her face as she turned to face Bill. Her eyes now focused on the lump in Bill’s jeans. She moved quickly with each step her breasts swayed. The nipples so hard as they poked out thru the sheer material. When she was half a step away from him she stopped still focused on the lump. She then asked, “Did i make it that hard?” Bill said, “yes.” She then asked, “May i see it, please?” “No not just yet.” Bill answered. Her face angled up to look in Bill’s eyes. The look in her eyes was of great pain as the tears welled up. Then she spoke with her voice clearly upset attempting to hold back the tears, “do i not please you what may i do to make you want me?” “amy what were you doing when I came to your door?” Bill asked. “I was doing house work.” amy answered clearly upset. “amy you’re lying to Me.” Bill stated. She looked so hurt. How could he know? Bill smiled and said, “Why do you wish to see My hard cock?” “i have to see it, please....” she pleaded. “why?” “i need to see it please!!!!” “If you tell the truth I may allow it.” Bill said. “playing i was playing.” she said as her face turned a deep red. Bill smiled, “what were you playing with?” “with my pussy please let me see it please.” amy pleaded. “why would a pretty prim and proper school teacher be playing with her pussy?” Bill asked. He knew the answer. He knew the answer better than she did. “Because i love to play i need to play i just do please let me see it.” amy pleaded. “you love to play with your pussy thinking about teasing your class and playing in front of them.” bill said. The blush deepened and the tears began to flow. “How could you know that?” she asked. “I know you better than you know yourself. Just like I know you would love to play with that wet pussy right now. While you suck on My cock. Tell Me I am wrong. If I am wrong I will leave right now.” Bill stated. “am I wrong? perhaps the rule of co-workers not dating is in place for a reason. I crossed the line and should go.” Bill turned to leave. Amy fell to her knees and screamed, “no please don’t go, Sir I need your cock, please your right i am wet i want to play i need to please you i need to please don’t leave me please i am loosing my mind my cunt is controlling my mind i am a horny cunt i need your cock please Sir.” She sobbed.

Bill got a sly smile on his face as he looked into her eyes as the tears streamed down her cheeks. “So what will you do to see My cock?” Bill asked. “Anything...Anything to have it.” amy pleaded. “Will you be Mine?” “OH YES, YES, YES i will be yours all yours to control please that is what i wish...” amy said it her eyes still plead but there was hope held with in. All amy knew was she had this intense need to have this cock, to pleasure him to be his, god the thought of that made her even hotter. She saw Bill rest his hands on his belt of his jeans. She felt her heart skip a beat and mouth water. Bill slowly teasingly undid his belt. As he finished he asked, “Are you sure you wish to be Mine?” “YES PLEASE...” amy pleaded. Bill laughed and said, “If that is your wish.” He slowly opened his pants. amy’s pleading eyes were glued to his crotch. As bill’s cock came into view amy began to cum just as bill had programmed. As she caught her breath she pleaded with bill to allow her to pleasure him. Bill said with a big smile, “well if you think that would make you feel better then I guess I will but, first tell Me who owns you? “Sir you own me i am totally Yours.” as amy said it she felt the thrill rush thru her. “Good amy you are a good slut you are My slut amy.” amy smiled up at bill but did not move. Bill looked down at amy the former hard ass untouchable bitch that now was about to suck his cock. That was mind blowing thrill just then it crossed his mind has she ever pleasured anyone orally. Oh this could be painful. Fingers crossed he gave her permission to pleasure him. As her lips touched his hard cock amy was rocked with another orgasm. Bill knew that she was doing just as he had programmed her too. He looked down at the once hard-core ice queen with His hard cock deep in her mouth. “amy look in to My eyes as you suck on My cock.” Oh she did have every pretty eyes. “amy is this the first time you sucked on a hard cock?” she mumbled an un-understandable answer. “What?” Bill asked again. “no, Sir.” amy answered. “Hmmm, How many other cocks have you sucked?” “one, Sir but this time I am enjoying it. Sir, will you please cum in mouth so i can swallow your cum?” “Oh yes that is My plan to cum in that pretty stuck up mouth of yours.” “Thank you, Sir” “Sir, may i play with my pussy?” “Perhaps in time, tell Me why were you such a bitch to Me?” she started tell him. But Bill had a neat idea. “amy stop talking. When I cum you will not swallow you will tell me all about it.” “amy you may play but you will not orgasm till I tell you too.” Amy began to play as she pleasured her Master as she had been ordered.

After only 5 minutes of amy’s oral treatment had Bill ready to explode. His toes were curling. Then he exploded in amy’s waiting and eager mouth. As Bill softened. amy began to tell him why she was such a bitch towards him. Bill had to giggle as she tried to talk to him with her mouth full of his cum. It was like she was gargling. Between giggles he told her to swallow. As she swallowed she made a “MMMM” sound and smiled. Bill knew she was his totally. She then told him that she was a bitch towards him and others because when she was growing up people took advantage of her. amy’s friends took advantage of her and so did people she worked with she was dependable that was why they did it that said cause they could count on her. So being the bitch people did not take advantage of her most avoided talking to her all together. Bill then asked when she last had a man inside her. amy told him that it had been 3 years. All this time she continued to play with her pussy. she looked at him with a plead in her eyes. Bill noted this and asked what she needed. “Sir, i..i..i need to cum please may i cum for You Master?” she pleaded. He smiled at her and said, “When I count to three you will have the most earth shattering orgasm you have ever had. And when that happens you will be My unquestioning slave. Total Mine. Do you want that?” “yes..Yes Yes god Yes make me totally Yours.", she pleaded. Bill smiled, “amy My sweet slave I am not going to make you that you are, Do you wish that?” “Yes Sir please allow this slave to be Yours totally.” “One” “yes please” “Two” “yes please yes” “Thr...are you sure you really want this?” “Please Sir don’t tease this slave please make me Yours totally please.” “Three” amy rolled on the floor in the earth shattering orgasm that she requested.

Bill leaned down to amy and kissed her forehead. amy was now what she asked to be His total slave. He allowed her to slip into a deep sleep. The next morning her was woken by his slave sucking on his hardening cock. As his eyes focused he was meet by her smiling face. Seeing her Master was awake now she stopped her self assigned task and released His cock from her mouth with a pop. “morning my Master this slave has made You breakfast and hopes it is good enough. may this slave have the honor of receiving your delicious cum for my breakfast?” amy asked. “Yes My slave you may finish your task.” As she continued her task Bill told amy that she would act as she always did at school and that he had another task for her to do that was very important to Him that He would tell her about as he ate His breakfast. Bill could feel that she had improved since the last time she gave him a blowjob. As he was about to cum she stopped and asked him, “How may this slave improve herself? What are you talking about improve yourself? Master has not fucked this slave yet Sir? Do i not please You?” Bill was on the edge ready to go over the edge he was not ready for this why was she asking this she was supposed to be unquestioning. “Why do you worry about that?” Bill asked with a tone of annoyance. “i want...i need to be everything to you please use this ones pussy and ass if you wish.” Bill did not wish to go into this to fuck her said that she had some input even if he had planned to take her pussy in the shower but that would wait till later as a true test to ensure she was truly His. “slave finish your task.” Bill ordered. amy finished her task like it was the last task she had to do before she died and wanted to be remembered for this task. Bill exploded in her mouth and she quickly swallowed all He gave her and then she cleaned his cock. And asked, “Does Master require Me to do anything else?” “Yes, get Me a fresh coffee and then I will tell you of tasks I have for you.” amy rushed off with her tits and ass bouncing and swaying with each step she took Bill liked that it was good to be Master.

Bill realized why amy rushed off with such speed to do the task. she had to move so slowly with the full cup of hot coffee. amy handed her Master the cup very carefully with a big smile. And she watched as He sipped. And she waited. For Him to comment on it and her service. “Very good My little slut teacher slave you have pleased Me.” he stated. As he finished that statement her body was rocked with an orgasm. “What has My slave learned?", Bill asked. Once amy caught her breath she replied, “When i please my Master i cum hard.” “Very good My slave. Now here are your tasks for today. They will all be completed before 6 PM. 1. Shave your legs, armpits. The pussy will be trimmed in the shape of “B”. 2. You will take this floppy disk and place it in your computer at work and email all your female friends, co-workers and students 19 and older. 3. You will play at least once at work in a bathroom stall. 4. Before you leave school for the day you will remove your bra and place it in your purse and complete your other tasks 5. I want Chinese food for dinner tonight for the new restaurant in the mall. 6. And you will act as you always have at work and with your co-workers. Now go and get ready for work My little slut teacher slave and enjoy your day. Bill got dressed and left amy’s house with a big smile on his face. This was going just as planned.

To be continued.....