The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cartomancy

The Velvet Room has a contract for Sasha and a deck of cards that is going to go through many hands before the night is done

“We come in?” shouted Sasha through the door.

“Go for it,” replied Abigail as she fiddled with the table in the room.

“What do you have for me?” asked Sasha as she closed the door behind her, staring a hole through Abigail’s chest. Abigail smiled and started to fiddle with a deck of cards she had on the table before nonchalantly pulling one off the top.

“The Hermit,” grinned Abigail as she turned the card to face Sasha. “Same rules as always.” She smiled as she slipped the card into Sasha’s pocket and the rest of the deck into her bag. Once this was done Sasha moved towards the door.

“Be seeing you,” she said without even bothering to look back at Abigail.

The party was buzzing. Who would have known that a dungeon could be made to look so inviting? Despite the decorations Sasha seemed uninterested, she had work to do. As she moved past a few groups of people dancing in tight latex outfits, she saw her. The Hermit. She was sat watching some of the dancing, idly playing with some string tied on her left wrist. Sasha picked up a chair and moved it next to her.

“Busy night,” said Sasha gently.

“I know, I am surprised,” said The Hermit, looking confused at first, but soon smiling towards Sasha. She had accepted the bait.

“Busy nights can get very fun, you can get sucked into the group,” said Sasha, her smile getting wider and more inhuman by the second.

“Ha, I guess you have a point there,” replied The Hermit, turning her head slightly trying to make heads or tails of the other girl’s bizarre expression.

“Group think is very natural, it is something we get lost in,” continued Sasha, utterly ignoring The Hermit’s prying eyes. “Once it starts, individuality falls away. Leaving only the pack.”

“I guess so. Not big into psychology if I am honest,” mumbled The Hermit.

“It’s okay. We all know it in our primal areas. If we follow the group and its leader, we have more fun,” continued Sasha, “And you do want to have fun. Don’t you?”

The Hermit nodded. Of course she wanted to have fun. Who didn’t? Sasha knew she was thinking this and knew that thought would be her undoing. Target status: Blinded. She moved closer until she was almost whispering in The Hermit’s ear.

“Unless you submit to the group you can never have fun. Your individuality is a crushing weight upon yourself.” she purred feeling The Hermit’s breath increase in pace. “You will be condemned to a boring life alone unless you join the group think, unless you become the group. Individuality is sickness, you are sick inside with it, if you did not have it, you could have fun, but you are sick because you hold onto it. Let me free you,” she continued in the low purr, taking almost sexual joy from exploiting The Hermit’s weakness like this.

The Hermit looked confused, Off Balance. Sasha knew she was dazed, teetering on the edge of oblivion, all it would take was one little push. “I lead the group, I outrank you,” she said flashing her event badge. “I am your group leader. I am the group think you are the receiver”.

The Hermit twitched, her brain obviously reeling from Sasha’s assault. She knew Sasha outranked her, she wanted to have fun, she was sick and all of the other things Sasha had said spun and knotted in her mind. Sasha saw her moment. In a fluid motion she grabbed the hand nearest to her and yanked it and quickly covered the eyes of The Hermit. “Submit,” she said. Submit the Hermit did.

“I am the group think, you are the receiver,” said Sasha as she rhythmically moved the Hermit’s head. “You submit to the leader of the group. I am the leader” she continued adding more and more dominance to her voice. “You accept orders. I give orders” she continued. Soon, the Hermit was following the movement of Sasha’s arms, her muscles totally limp and her mouth half open. Sasha went to her bag and pulled out the deck of cards and drew the top one. She smiled.

“Hermit, your target is The Star” she said as she slipped the card down the Hermit’s shirt and put the deck in her bag before snapping her fingers and walking off.

Becky blinked a few times before looking back to the dancing people. She must have fallen asleep, dancing is boring after all. She shouldn’t be slacking off like that, she had work to do. She had someone to find. She stopped her own thoughts in their tracks. Not someone. A target, a something. She had a target to hunt that is what she was doing right now.

She moved though the party. The shadow, the creeping death, the skin walker. She looked like the people she passed, but she was not the same as them. She was the darkness to their light. The hidden dagger that would bring about a transformation.

Her inner monologue was shut off as she found the Star. The Star was not good at hiding. She was stood out in the open. In a maid’s uniform, ushering drinks to people on a silver tray. Becky smiled a sick smile, this was going to be too easy.

“Hello Mistress!” bowed the Star having obvious seen Becky loitering around her area. “How may I serve you on this wonderful evening?”

“I would like some water if that is possible,” replied Becky, doing her best to inject some fake humanity into her voice.

“Right away Mistress!” smiled the Star as Becky found a seat in the corner. Soon The Star returned, tall glass balanced on her silver tray.

“Just as you asked Mistress,” she smiled as she placed it in front of Becky. Becky smiled in a warm, inviting way as she patted the chair beside her.

“Why not join me,” she said, trying her best to sound like a friendly human being. The Star blushed.

“Oh, of course Mistress, I am overdue for my break, we have to be careful, the management at this place aren’t joking when they say they will whip us if we slack off!” she laughed. Becky reflected the laugh only to fulfill the social contract. The Star sat down next to her. With that, the trap was sprung. Becky smiled and started to idly fiddle with the ice in her glass.

“Isn’t ice so wonderful,” smiled Becky, masquerading that a hunter like her was capable of feeling an emotion like wonder.

“It is! Penguins live on it!” smiled the Star. Becky had to suppress a gag reflex, her mania was disgusting. She smiled on the inside when she realized that soon the Star’s mania would be employed much more productively.

“Yes, and under pressure it melts,” smiled Becky, trying to summon up all the nauseating saccharine she could find in her soul.

“It does yeah!” said the Star, obviously not really paying attention.

“And ice just slowly trickles down into water and becomes pliable with the right pressure” smiled Becky as she squeezed one of the cubes between finger and thumb.

“And as the ice melts and cracks, it becomes pliable, able to fit into any mould into which it is poured” she continued before glancing over at the Star and finding her totally enraptured by the movement of the ice in the glass. She was too easy.

“And as I squeeze the ice, other ice gives into the heat caused by that, anything that can melt ice gives in like the ice in my hand, and it crumbles,” she continued, giving up on accurate physics, but she honestly doubted the Star was the type to listen in school.

“I break the ice and other things around the ice breaks, other things observing the ice break due to me breaking the ice, submit to my hand just like this ice,” she said as she crushed it more and more in her palm. As the crunching died down, Becky opened her hand revealing the slushy puddle in her hand to the wide eyes of the Star.

“And your mind, like the ice. Is done,” she said with a sinister grin.

“My mind. Done,” muttered The Star, a loose strand of drool running down her chin.

“You are open, melted, broken,” continued Becky.

“Open, melted, broken,” replied The Star, almost slumping forward onto the table.

Becky reached into her bag and drew the top card of the oddly warm deck. She grinned. “Star, target Magician.” she said before slipping the deck and card into the front of the apron the Star wore. Becky took one last look at her glazed over and drooling prey and finished off the water. She should feel bad. But it was far too late for that. She moved from the table and snapped her fingers.

Hitomi shook the cobwebs out of her head. What was she doing? She looked over the table and saw the empty glass. She quickly pulled it in, she needed to not slack off. She had been working hard, but it was no excuse to zone out when cleaning tables. She put the glass on her tray and moved it to the cleaning area.

As she moved around the café she kept her eyes open. The joys of being a magical girl assassin in a maid café. No one would give her outfit a second glance. She moved around, moving drinks from table to table.

A girl in a corset called her from behind. Hitomi turned and almost jumped. The Magician was sat there. She radiated the look of a demon. Crimson corset and tall black leather boots. Hitomi took her order, a traditional demon drink of course, Cherry Cola, obviously to remind her of the fine taste of human blood.

Hitomi quickly went to the bar and got it in a glass. She smirked, normal assassins would drug the demon’s drink. But Hitomi was a magical girl mind assassin, she had her own special ways. She placed the blood cola in front of the demon and dropped into a curtsey, making sure the light reflected from the tray glinted into the demon’s eyes. She saw the demon blink due to the bright reflection.

“Your eyes look strained Mistress,” said Hitomi

“Just a little, its okay,” replied the Magician

“Oh no, you should be careful, our café is much brighter than the dungeon!” smiled Hitomi being so helpful, as usual she killed targets with kindness.

“It is, but still,” muttered the Magician blinking slightly. Hitomi saw her opening again and spun the tray so it went under her arm. To an observer, some theatrics to amuse clients, to a magical girl mind assassin, another chance for a mind melting light beam to hit the target right in the eyes. As the Magician blinked once more Hitomi decided to go in for the kill.

“Your eyes must be getting tired with all this blinking,” said Hitomi, not dropping her mild mannered maid cover. “All the changes in light causes the eyes to ache from the strain, the eye just wants to close” she continued as she saw the Magician’s eye lids once more wobble open.

“Yeah, they do kinda hurt” the Magician said with a pained tone in her voice.

“Such a pity Mistress, you should rest them!” said Hitomi, trying to not let her sarcastic wit show through as she spun the tray to the other arm pit, once again sending a flash of light right into the demon’s eyes.

“I should, they really hurt” replied the Magician as her eyes once more scrunched closed due to the light.

“You should” smiled Hitomi, “You must be tired after such a long day”. Hitomi knew that the feeling in the Magician’s eyes would make her feel tired and no one would suspect such an innocent and common phrase to be a suggestion.

“I guess so” mumbled the Magician, her eyes scrunched tightly shut.

“Such a long day being so wonderfully dominant, so much energy expended on your lucky submissives, and these lights exhausting your poor eyes, you are just exhausted” continued Hitomi, playing to the big egos she knew all demons had.

“They require so much energy” said the demon, eyes still lidded, adsorbing all of the subtle suggestion Hitomi was weaving into her words.

“Yes, it is time to rest, to take time out and just sleep to rest your tired eyes and mind” smiled Hitomi moving the tray one final time to give the Magician another light beam to the eyelids.

“Time to sleep as you are far too tired to stay awake, you know I am right on this” continued Hitomi, her grin growing wider as the Magician’s muscles slowly went limp as she slid back into the char. Target: Slowed. Now it was time for her final move.

“And of course, you sleep your deepest when you sleep after a period of tiredness. Falling into sleep from exhaustion is the deepest sleep. The most irresistible sleep.” rhythmically intoned Hitomi as she pushed her ideas further into the Magician as the Magician slowly slumped back into a deep demonic sleep. Hitomi looked at her prey, she seemed so peaceful slumped back into the chair. However, Hitomi knew she could not show mercy to the enemy, it was time to claim her prey.

“Magician, you are under contract now” smiled Hitomi as she pulled the deck of cards out of her apron and drew the top one. “Your contract is for the Devil” she said as she slipped the card and the deck into pocket of the sleeping demon.

She moved away from the table with a swing in her hips. “Contract complete” she thought as she snapped her fingers and shook her head.

Kat felt weird. What had she been doing? She stood up and wandered out of the café, lost. She had been doing stuff, but suddenly it seemed unimportant. Like a fog in her mind. Nothing was important any more, apart from one thing. One thing that teasingly eluded her. She knew it would feel great to do, she knew she had to do it, but she had no idea what that thing actually was.

She wandered through the crowds, it was like her legs knew where to go, even if her mind didn’t. She scanned the crowd looking for what might have drawn her legs this way. Until she bumped right into another person.

“I’m so sorry!” she said

“It’s fine, it is very crowded in here” said the person as they turned to her. A single world flashed through Kat’s mind. Devil. Kat knew she needed to hypnotize her. Could Kat even hypnotize people? She didn’t know, but she had to do it, reality be damned.

“Hi by the way!” said the girl “My name is” she continued. Kat knew there was a word at the end of that sentence, but it became static in her ears, the word flashed larger in her mind. Devil. The Devil offered her hand. She knew what to do, didn’t she?

Her arms operated without her consent. Shaking the hand of the Devil before shaking it left and right, she saw a small look of confusion in the Devil’s eyes, a look no doubt reflected in her eyes as her arm went through it’s actions. She felt her muscles tense as she yanked the Devil into her body. She felt her lips open and a small “Sleep” trickle out into the now close ear of the Devil.

The Devils body slumped against her as Kat realized this was a party of three. Her physical form was working for itself, she had no control over its actions. She swayed with the limp body of the Devil. She started whispering things into the Devil’s ear but they came out as pure static to her mind. She was dancing with the Devil and she was winning.

Soon her mouth finished talking and she knew it was done. She pushed the Devil off her and fiddled in her pocket and fished out a deck of cards and some spares. She went to take one off the top but her arm froze in place. She realized this isn’t want she needed to do, the Devil didn’t deserve these cards. Her body forced her close to the Devil again and whispered two words into her ear. “Velvet Room” before moving off with a finger snap.

Sasha looked around. She needed to find the Velvet Room. She had no idea where it was, but she knew it was important. She moved around looking for a sign. There were many doors coming off the main room of the party, some were marked, some were not. But she knew none of them were the Velvet Room she sought. After asking she was pointed towards a normal looking door at the side of the party.

As she prepared to knock, one thought ran through her head. “Is this where?”