The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carol, The Story

I’ve known Carol since, well a long time, with her dark brown hair, great figure, exciting lips, great eyes, lets not forget her legs.

By the time we entered high school she moved to the suburbs and any semblance of a friendship was gone.

However, one sunny day our paths came together again.

She was lovely as a teen, but as a 24-year-old woman, she was beautiful, and of course, I remembered her legs.

But, when I glanced down, all I saw was a long dress with her shoes peeking out. As we became reacquainted, her story unfolded.

She had a wonderful but stressful job and had been dating, but no lasting relationships, in fact, after they fucked her, they never called again.

She took this personally. It must be something wrong with me, she said. Those thoughts were eroding her image as the sexy, confident women she wanted to be.

Later she shared with me that she felt her legs were the sexy part of her. Her breasts were a “small” 32 A cup that she augmented at times to boost her self-image.

For now it was easier to wear long dresses and slacks, she said, I decided to show less interest in men and more in my work.

But it was obvious to me that she had a great body no matter what she wore.

As I spoke about my self she asked if I still took pictures. She told me she always enjoyed our photography sessions. (During our teens I took her picture a few times.)

I asked if she would like to pose for me again? She smiled, blushed, and said yes.

I could almost feel a self-confidant Carol when she said yes. We made a date.

Did I mention my other interest, hypnotism?

I learned this from my mentor, a local stage hypnotist and have practiced on a few friends.

I remember a woman I met at college, very pretty, Mmmmmm she had great legs too.

Overlooking the school was High Point Rock and she wanted me to photograph her there. After we did our picture thing, I asked if I could hypnotize her. She smiled and said how did I know that was a fantasy of hers.

I placed her under hypnosis and did a few tests, she passed with flying colors. I was surprised how deeply she went the first time, later she confided, she enjoyed self-hypnosis by entrancing herself with a tape she had made.

But that’s another story.

I find the look of a hypnotized woman very sexy. What I did next was something I had fantasized about. I asked her to act out her most recent orgasm.

Low and behold, she started to flush, her head moved from side to side and I could hear her moan softly, and to her invisible lover she said, kiss me all over.

My wildest fantasy was unfolding right before my picture taking self.

She was sitting on the ground, leaning against the High Point Rock, her shapely legs extended out in front of her. As she got into it, she began to pull her legs up and out, opening herself to her imaginary lover, telling him to “kiss her clit and use his finger”.

She began to move rhythmically her hips; her moans came quicker and sharper. She told him to come inside her, as her legs opened wider to welcome him.

Her hips began to move in response to his imaginary thrusting. She kept saying “deeper, harder....”

This went on for a many minutes, her hips were moving to a fast staccato beat, the sexy moans became louder, she cried out, “I’m coming, make me come...”

I was amazed. I had hypnotized her into believing she was having sex and in fact was rapidly approaching an orgasm. All at once her back arched, her mouth opened, a silent scream, a look of pleasure filled her face and her whole body shuddered as she let out a long, low moan and went limp.

Her orgasm was fantastic. I know she felt it fully when I noticed her fingertips were covered with soil. As her pleasure was building she was clawing the earth. I had to clean them before I awakened her.

I told her she would not remember what happened, but from now on when she made love it would always be better than the last time and she would always have long, full orgasms. I said 1-2-3 awake. She smiled and said, was I hypnotized?

I asked her what she felt. She said she felt great, very relaxed almost like she feels after she makes love. I smiled nervously, and said, yes, she was hypnotized.

When I tried to contact a few days later, to give her some of the non-hypnotized pictures, her phone was disconnected and I never did see her again.

I heard that she had married and moved away. I still have this set of amazing pictures of her and her imaginary man, making love, while leaning against the High Point Rock. I can only imagine how much she’s enjoying her man today.

That aside, this story is about hypnotizing Carol.

We planned to meet in a park near her place. I asked her to wear what ever she wanted.

I could hardly wait; I hoped it would be a dress or something that would show her legs. However, as she came around the corner I saw slacks covering those sexy legs. What a let down, I hope Carol didn’t notice.

During the session she moved like a professional, later she told me her girl friend was a model and taught her the moves.

The whole session thrilled her so much that she said she wanted to do it again, and suggested we meet at her place. It’s easier to change into different outfits she said.

Did I notice a smile show on her sexy lips?

Carol asked me to help her select clothes for this modeling session. Of course no mini skirt, in fact not even a knee length one was hanging in her closet.

I asked if she could wear heels and hose too. She was OK with that but when she came out in her first dress all I could see was the length of her heels, short, out the bottom of her LONG skirt.

She was very pleased with her look and thanked me for suggesting the hose and heels.

I tried not to show my disappointment as she smiled and posed.

I asked her to cross her legs at one point, hoping to see something, but alas, only a shapely ankle.

As we finished she said she had more ideas and could we meet again? Sure, I said and to my self, maybe I’ll see some leg.

I arrived with much on my mind, meaning more than ever I wanted to hypnotize her.

I chose another dress, just as long, but this time I had her wear socks. She was just as excited to model and her poses were, as before, very professional.

We worked for about 30-40 minutes. As I was loading a new roll of film I decided to feel her out on wearing black hose or shorter skirts.

Her response was strong. She felt only “sluts” wore black hose; she would never put them on, period. And as for wearing a shorter skirt, she said her legs were heavy and was uncomfortable exposing them.

This was the justification I needed to hypnotize her. To use the power of hypnosis in a positive way, to help her overcome her misconceptions around her self image.

The time was now.

As I finished the last roll, she was sitting in a comfortable chair. I asked, Carol, have you ever been hypnotized?

Her answer was a curt NO, and why would a person want to be in an altered state, she said.

It’s a way to relax, I responded.

She asked if I had ever hypnotized any one, I said, yes. She asked why, I said they were very tense and wanted to relax. She was not tense, she responded, and I’m relaxed now.

I knew she had told me that she worked in a stressful job and looked forward to her weekends to “veg. out”.

Well, I said, if you think you’re relaxed now, being hypnotized will increase that by ten. Her eyebrows fluttered up, hmmm.

She wanted to know how I would hypnotize her. Let me test you first, I said. Using a test I learned from my mentor, the hand hold test. I asked her to clasp her hands together and suggested they were glued in this position.

I told her when I pulled them, they would not come apart. I tried to pull them apart, I was pleased, they did not budge. She was very suggestible.

The test impressed her, and said her curiosity was piqued. She told me she doubted she could be hypnotized but told me to try anyway.

As I darkened the room, I instructed her to gaze at the hand held hypno-disk I use. I told her to only listen to my voice.

I proceeded to relax her, body part by body part and then softly, yet firmly suggested that her eyelids were becoming very relaxed and wanted to close. This was so sexy, watching Carol trying to keep her eyes open.

I watched as she drifted into a deep relaxed state. Three minutes into the induction and her eyes were closed.

It was obvious by looking at her body that she was very relaxed. Her arms were hanging loosely on her lap and her knees, once held tightly together, had fallen open a bit.

She was under, I had hypnotized Carol. I could feel my manhood rising in my pants, but I had to stay in control.

I concentrated on deepening her trance, telling her as I counted to ten she would fall deeper under hypnosis. I counted and her body slumped further into the chair. She was deeply hypnotized now. I told her nothing would disturb her, and she would respond only to my voice and answer all my questions truthfully.

I had to test her again. My hypnosis mentor said the stiffening test was the best. I had her stand and suggested that her arms, back, shapely legs, etc. were stiffening.

I watched, enjoying the effect as each part became stiff.

Seeing Carol standing before me, hypnotized, was almost more than I could stand. But I had to complete the test and suspend her stiffened body between two chairs, making a “Carol” bridge.

I kept her in that position for about a minute. I knew she was hypnotized. Just try it. Your head resting on one chair and your feet on another, for sixty seconds, impossible without the aid of hypnosis.

As she lay before me, stiffened, suspended and hypnotized, I couldn’t help myself. I had to see her legs.

Were they as I remembered? This was my chance, I gently slid her dress along her legs to her knees, and my heart raced, there, before me, were what I had been dreaming about, Carol’s legs.

They were better looking than I imagined, very shapely, not slender not heavy, perfect, like Mary Hart’s legs. The woman from Entertainment Tonight.

I wanted to touch them, caress them, and feel her tensed muscles. I wanted her, period. Control man, control, not now, I said to myself. I relaxed her and had her return to the chair.

Then planted a hypnotic trigger, whenever I said, SLEEP CAROL she would instantly become deeply hypnotized.

It was time to awaken her. I told her when I counted to three, she would awaken, remembering only that being hypnotized was relaxing and the relaxation she felt was most addictive.

I also suggested that she could be hypnotized very deeply and very quickly, all she had to do was ask for it.

1-2-3 awaken. Carol opened her pretty eyes, smiled, stretched and yawned. She said she never felt this relaxed before and if that’s what being hypnotized was like, she wanted more of it.

She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, thanking me for making her feel good. I smiled and thought about what to do next. We made another date.

When we got together she told me the benefits of being hypnotized lasted all week. So when she asked to be hypnotized again, I was ecstatic.

She said being so relaxed allowed her to flow through her job without stress, and wanted to see if it would be the same next week.

When I took the hypnodisk out, I thought I noticed a little flutter of excitement in her eyes as she darkened the room and sat down. I use the same induction as the first time and she became hypnotized quickly.

I was interested in finding out her true self-image. I told her she could talk freely and would answer all my questions truthfully.

First I was interested in the full-length mirror she had in her living room and asked how she used it? She said she liked to model her clothes.

I asked if she ever modeled nude. She smiled and said, once.

An Idea was taking form and deepened her hypnosis.

I asked her to stand up, open her eyes and undress and pose before the mirror. As you do this you will remain under hypnosis.

She stood, and then to my surprise, removed shirt then her bra and slipped out of her pants, all done mater of factly.

Then she went to the mirror and began to pose and check herself out. What I saw for the first time, was a different Carol.

She moved with confidence, taking sexy poses, turning this way and that, thrusting her breasts forward, and then standing on her toes, to bring a sexy tone to her legs.

She was oblivious to me as she checked out her body.

Then she began to speak. Her hands went to her breasts. She said they were small and felt her body was, just ok.

Then she looked at her thighs and legs, caressing them as she said they were a bit heavy, but OK too.

I was aroused. Here was Carol, the girl of my dreams, standing before me, nude, hypnotized and ready to do any thing I asked.

The word here is control though, so I kept my dick in my pants and continued with my plan.

I asked if she was through, and she answered, yes.

I told her she had the most beautiful body I had ever seen and I found her legs so shapely and sexy. What did she think of that?

She giggled and said my comments made her feel good about her self.

Smiling I said, when I count to three you will get dressed, return to the chair and awaken, feeling refreshed and relaxed. You will only remember that you will be relaxed and you will have a refreshed feeling all week.

I continued, suggesting that during the week you will enjoy posing nude before your mirror, thinking to yourself, I have a perfect body, perfect breasts and legs.

You will begin to believe in your body and find you want different clothes; you will want to wear shorter skirts and dresses that show off your figure and legs.

When you are at work you will notice how sheer Tan and Black hosiery brings out the shape and sexiness in a woman’s legs. You will wonder how your legs will look in Black or Tan hose.

I told her that these would be her thoughts.

One last suggestion I said, she would not remember anything but it would happen. All she would know is that hypnosis is so relaxing and she felt comfortable being hypnotized.

I counted; she dressed, sat, and awoke.

She giggled and told me she really enjoyed being hypnotized and would like to be placed under hypnosis every time we got together, if it was ok with me. I thought ok! For sure.

Would my new suggestions take hold? Could I help her see her real self, a self-confidant and sexy Carol?

We made a date for the next week. She kissed me on the lips this time and said how happy she was, thanked me for hypnotizing her and said she looked forward to our next session.

During the week we spoke on the phone every. I hadn’t thought of using the trigger on the phone but maybe soon.

So now I’m standing at her door, I’ve dreamed of this moment, with Carol, on the other side, dressed in a short skirt, I hope.

I knock, and the door flies open. There she is, standing before me, in a robe????

She ushers me in and says I’m not ready yet, set up your camera. Did I see make up on her face, I think to my self.

Anyway, in a few minutes she calls to me from her bedroom and says, close your eyes and don’t open them until I tell you. I hope I know what’s going to happen.

She tells me to open my eyes. I’m thrilled. The suggestions worked! Carol is wearing a skirt that comes up to her knees with black hose covering her shapely legs.

Did I mention the heels; they must be at least 2 ½″. She was glowing, and her legs looked great, and said, what do you think?

Snapping out of my dreamy fantasy gaze, Fantastic, I said, catching her glance at my manhood.

She posed and asked If found her attractive. Always, I said. She smiled and said; you know how to make a girl feel sexy.

As we proceeded to take pictures, I realized that she was not only striking poses, but also using her body to seduce me.

Reveling more leg, working her body, placing her breasts right into the camera, right into my face, and in a cooing voice she said, am I sexy or what.

My mouth fell open, I lowered the camera and she ran her fingers through my hair, and kissed me.

Her tongue darting through my parted lips. My eyes were wide open, my dick like a large shaft, tearing at my pants.

She pulled back and said, hypnotize me.

I almost fell over. A confident, somewhat outgoing woman was replacing the shy, reserved, almost repressed girl I had met a short time ago.

In a way something good was coming out of my selfish fantasy about her sexy legs.

So I brought out the disk and within 30 seconds her eyes closed, I deepened her, knowing now she was very suggestible.

I wanted to play. I told her when I awakened her she would want to go shopping, I told her she needed a new pair of heels, and how she was going to act in the shoe store.

Then I was going to buy her a present, and suggested how she would act in that store. I reinforced her excitement to be hypnotized and told her she would do what I had suggested but not remember, it would just happen.

Awake!

She opened her eyes and told me how relaxed she felt. She also told me how pleased she was with being hypnotized, and last week was even better than the week before.

She gave me a big hug, pushing her body against mine. I felt her slowly open her legs and at the same time begin to grind against my thigh, and then back off and smile.

Not all she did was part of my suggestions, so I know this was how she felt about me.

She said, take me to the mall; I need a new pair of shoes. She crossed her legs and slid her hands up and down them; you really think I have sexy legs?

She knew I was in the palm of her hand and could use my attraction to her and her legs to get anything form me.

I didn’t answer, she glanced down and giggled.

As we drove to the mall she told me she has never been so happy. Before I was a seed now I am growing into a pretty flower, she said.

She giggled and when I looked over at her she was blushing. I said, what, what is it? You want to tell me something, don’t you?

She giggled and she told me about her “eye opening” experience in front of her living room mirror. She said that’s when she realized she was beautiful and she could wear whatever she wanted.

No one was going to distort her self-image anymore. Going out and buying a new outfit and modeling it, opened her up. She felt truly sexy for the first time, she told me.

As I was parking the car as she thanked me for helping her to “bloom”. I opened the door for her and she slid out allowing her skirt to slide up, she just sat there like that, looking down at her exposed black panty hose covered legs.

I remembered how strong a reaction she had when I asked her if she would ever wear black hose. Wow, just a small suggestion.

She looked up at me and saw I was watching her. She smiled, they are sexy aren’t they, she said. Yesssss, was all I could get out, it was if her legs had the power to entrance me.

She giggled and we went into the mall.

I told Carol I wanted to buy something special for her. She got all giggly and said what was it? I said, follow me.

I had passed this shop before. In fact, had stood across from it, dreaming of what Carol would look like in the items they sold.

As we approached the store she pulled back. She wanted to know if I was heading towards the shop that sold sexy underwear and stockings. I swallowed hard. Did I make a mistake? Was I going to far with my fantasy and suggestions?

I told her yes, and asked if was she uncomfortable going in? She giggled and said no, she just wanted to tug my chain and laughed out loud as we went in.

It was called ‘Nice and Naughty’, and was filled with, well you know, frilly clothes, lace garters, sheer seamed stockings with Cuban heels, and much more.

I watched Carol move around the store. Taking in the sexy garments surrounding her. I told her I wanted to buy her an “outfit” for her model. She blushed. I’m not sure I’m ready for all of this, she said.

What happened to my hypnotic suggestion I thought? Then she smiled and pointed to a black bra and garter set and said I want those and then went over to the stocking rack and picked out a pair of sheer black seamed hose with Cuban heels.

She wasn’t finished. She picked out a pair of fishnet hose and held them at her legs.

I asked her, a penny for your thoughts. She giggled and said she was thinking about the hard-on I would get when I saw these covering her legs. She was quite correct, for even now I was hard just seeing her hold them up against her legs.

As she continued shopping Carol asked the saleswoman if she could try on this slinky, short dress.

A few minutes later Carol came out of the dressing room and the whole store stood still. The dress only covered about 45% of her body.

I noticed a few men had seen her from the window and had wandered in and were secretly checking her out. She saw them too.

I almost passed out when she placed one leg on a stool and fixed her panty hose, right in full view of the shoppers.

This was one of the suggestions, but the extra thrill for her was she had an audience.

Her performance was remarkable when you think of how she thought of herself just a week or so ago. We finished and carried the packages as I reminded her that she needed new heels too.

She sighed and said ok, lets go here. It was one of those stores where they still had sales people help you try on shoes.

Carol picked a pair of 3-inch heels; I think they call them strap on heels since they had a strap that went around your ankles.

The sales person was a young man who could not stop looking at Carol’s legs. She noticed this and when he went to find her size she said, he can’t take his eyes off my legs. What are you going to do about that, I asked?

You’ll see she said with a sexy glance towards the stock room.

A moment later he was kneeling to put the shoes on her feet. It seems that he had to hold onto her stocking covered legs to accomplish this.

Carol asked, do my legs feel good to you?

He blushed and nodded yes before he caught himself and apologized.

She got up and began to see if she could walk in her new heels, which she could do quite well.

She checked them out in the shoe mirror. Posing this way and that, pulling her skirt up to get a better look at her legs.

I kept one eye on the shoe sales person and one eye on the stunning new shape of her legs.

She came over to place one leg and me on the chair next to asked if and me I though they worked with her legs.

Caress my leg, she almost demanded, does it feel different now? I blushed; did she remember the first time, when she was stiffened?

She sat down and crossed her legs and asked the sales person if he liked how nice her legs looked in her new heels?

No comment he said, with a smirk. We finished and Carol put on her old pair of heels.

She was tired, she said, take me home. She napped during the trip. I could not resist glancing at her legs, the skirt had hiked up, giving me a full view of the most amazing legs I had ever seen.

When we got to her place she thanked me for the sexy presents, then whispered in my ear that she was extremely horny and what could I do about it.

That wasn’t part the hypnotic suggestion. This was Carol letting her sexual self out. I smiled and caressed her face, kissing her softly.

She asked me in for a nite cap.

As we came into her living room we dropped all her packages and embraced. Her tongue darted and explored my mouth. I felt her skirt hike up as she began to press and rub her pussy against my thigh. I’m so wet she said, I’ve never been so aroused before, make love to me, softly.

We slowly undressed each other with the practiced moves of long time lovers.

I felt, for the first time, her soft, sexy breasts. Her pert, hard nipples felt good as I squeezed and sucked on each one.

Her moans drove me wild. My hands caressed every inch of her torso, moving slowly down until I felt her hot, moist bush.

She said she had dreamed of this moment, whispering in my ear, take me, came out like a soft whisper, as my fingers explored her wet lips.

We moved to her bedroom and fell onto her bed. I started to rip a hole in her hose, she said, no, take them off.

As they came off I kissed and caressed her legs, inching slowly up her very sensitive inner thighs.

I began to move towards her full muff, her love juice pheromones drove me wild as I began to bring my mouth closer, she took hold of my head and pulled me up to her breasts and said she felt uncomfortable being kissed THERE.

I followed her wishes, but noted that request. As I kissed her breasts, her nipples responded, I squeezed them between my fingers; her love sounds were so stimulating.

I kissed my way up to her neck and we fell into each other’s mouths. Her moans were increasing, as were mine. I asked her if she would stroke my penis, then take it into her mouth.

She stopped kissing and said, that’s disgusting, she could never put that thing in her mouth, never in a million years.

The passionate moment was broken. She turned away and pouted, crossing her arms over her breasts. She said I had ruined it, just like the other men, all they thought of was themselves.

What about her needs, she demanded. I told her I was sorry, I wanted to know what she wanted. I stroked her arms, and caressed her thighs and legs. I heard her moan and asked, tell me what you want.

Lovemaking, she said, was touching and kissing her breasts, thighs and legs and then, when she was ready, mounting her, and completing the act.

She told me she really like her legs and thighs caressed, but didn’t want me to kiss her vagina or would she touch or suck my penis. So, I followed her requests and our passion increased.

I was ready, she moaned, I’m ready. I kissed my way to her mouth, her legs opened and she encouraged me to come on top and enter her.

I guided my manhood toward her pussy. She was wet and ready; her love scent was filling the room and driving me crazy. She cupped her hands on my butt and pulled me into her with expectant escasey.

She didn’t move, just accepted my thick rod as I entered her wet but tight pussy, she moaned yessss, moreeeeee.

I thrust in deeper, she lay there, and her sexy legs now wide open and pulled up, passively allowing me full access to her pleasure hole.

Love me, she said, take control. My phallus had penetrated to the max., her legs were now grasping my torso, locking and holding on as my powerful thrusts moved her body to my rhythm.

I could feel her heels digging into the small of my back as if urging me on, and now I could feel push back with an ever-increasing pace.

It was only a few moments before I found her vagina beginning to squeeze me, her breathing was harsh, and the most amazing, passionate sounds were rushing at my ears.

I could feel her body begin quiver. She had pulled her legs up and open as I thrust deeply into her. She moaned, take long deep strokes.

It started as a whisper, I’m coming, and grew like her climax, I’m coming over and over, her back arched up as the quiver moved to her thighs and legs, bouncing and pushing her into to me with an intensity I had never experienced.

I met her every move as, our love voices merging in a song of joy.

I saw her face as her orgasm hit, her mouth open in a soundless scream of passion; eyes squeezed shut, as her whole body quivered. I felt her back arch as the peek of her orgasm overcame her. Carol had come and come very hard and now collapsed.

I kissed her. I felt her body jerk as the orgasm softened. She began to sob; cry, and softly thank you, thank you came into my ears.

The depth of our passion brought tears to my eyes. She kept sobbing and thanking me for being the perfect lover and bringing her to orgasm.

I had pulled out soon after she came. I did not come with her; I felt it would have been to much for her at that time.

This moment was all hers. It was the best orgasm, maybe the first she had ever had, she said. She had felt some pleasure with other men, but they had always come before she was ready.

She was so happy as we layed together, wrapped in each other’s arms.

Later that night I got up covered her and left her to fall into a relaxed and pleasured sleep, as I slipped out the door.

The first inkling of a plan was growing, could I keep it under control, I wish I knew.

As I drove up to her place a week later, the plan came together in my mind.

Carol answered the door and jumped into my arms. She kissed me long and hard, her tongue explored areas of my mouth I’d never visited.

Backing away she thanked me for her “perfect” orgasm, and untied her robe. My mouth fell open, the black lace bra cupped her breasts and encasing her sexy legs was the black seamed stockings. The lacy garter belt completed her outfit to a ‘T’.

I could feel the sexual heat radiating from her.

Well! She said, what do you think!

The swelling in my pants answered her question. She laughed and said, take my picture.

Her posing was different; it was like the outfit entranced her. She used her body like never before. The 3″ heels gave a smooth, sensual shape to her legs, that were incased with the black, seamed stockings.

As I was taking pictures I remembering the hypnotic trigger, SLEEP CAROL, I used it and she fell into a deep hypnotic trance right in the middle of a pose.

She was lying on the floor with her legs up and open, exposing her lace panties, her eyes closed, but she kept the pose.

Laying there, hypnotically caught in mid-sensuality, I described what I wanted her to do when I awakened her.

To give you a brief idea, it had to do with the clothes she had on and sex.

Then I told her that when I caressed her legs it would feel like I was touching her clit.

I asked her if she had ever masturbated.

Yes, she said.

The most recent time was?

Last night, she replied.

I gave her more suggestions, and told her to awaken, but she would not remember that she was hypnotized or the suggestions I had given her.

When I counted to three she would just continue her pose and then move right into my suggestions, just like they were her thoughts and wishes 1-2-3.

As her eyes opened her hips began gyrate, she cooed, this is what I’ll do if your a good boy, as she giggled and caressed her legs.

By now we were both sitting on the floor. She wanted to tell me about last night, she said. She was trying on her new outfit, the one she had on now, she said. It felt so good and she looked so good in it that she could hardly recognize this sexy women in the mirror.

She had to blink a few times to realize it was her face, her body, her SEXY LEGS in black seamed stockings.

She remembered what she had told me way back when, that only sluts wore black stockings. She could understand now why woman wore them, they make your legs look slender, sexy, and I feel powerful in them, she whispered.

She just looked at herself, turning slowly, taking in every angle, curve and view. Seeing how the bra shaped and lifted her breasts, and how the garter held the stockings high up on her thighs.

She loved the contrast of the black stocking top and the creamy color of her skin.

She could feel her self becoming aroused as she slowly kept turning and watching, she let her hands caress and touch every part of her body. As they cupped her breasts, she could feel her nipples become erect. She let her hands slide down her hips and feel the point where the stockings started to cover her firm, toned legs.

Then she slid her hands all the way down to her ankles. As she came up the other leg she experienced the first moments of sexual pleasure building deep within her.

She was so happy with her body. She sat in front of the mirror and watched as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. With each move her thighs naturally squeezed her pussy, causing flashes of pleasure to surge through her love zone.

With her legs crossed, she let her hands explore their new shape. Her eyes closed and for the first time she heard herself moan, mmmmmmmmm.

She held her legs straight out and pointed her toes. She could not take her eyes off her shapely, toned legs.

Her eyes traced their sexy line, her hands quickly followed. As they slid up to her thighs and past the stocking tops, she did not want to stop their upward movement.

She watched as they slid over her panties, her eyes closed and she wondered what was happening to her. She told me she never felt this way.

As her story unfolded I closed my eyes and visualized Carol experiencing her self.

She asked me if she was being weird. I said she was exploring her body, it’s what we all do one time or another, it’s a natural way to learn about our sexual self.

Please continue, I said.

She said her hands began to explore her breasts again. Her bra came off and she felt her warm, firm breasts.

As she caressed them her fingers slid over her nipples and they almost instantly became hard as her fingertips circled her areola.

Her other hand drifted down to her pussy. Her fingers lightly swept over her lace panties. The next thing she knew her hand was under her panties, stroking her muff and lightly exploring the sensitivity of her clitoris.

It felt so good she moaned. The combination of feeling her erect nipple and the growing wetness of her pussy was pushing her over the edge.

She continued, my breathing was already quite exaggerated, coming in fast short bursts, amplifying the love sounds emanating deep within me.

Her pleasure and passion were making her hot. Was this wrong she asked me? I gasped, keep going, it’s not wrong; it’s a natural response.

I closed my eyes again and picked up the picture where she left off. She allowed her fingers to explore her vaginal opening and soon felt a sensation she recognized as preceding her first and only, for the moment, orgasm.

As her fingers rubbed over her pussy opening, she soon found that as she touched one spot she could bring intense pleasure to her body.

She kept rubbing this place, she was in ecstasy, she was playing with her pleasure spot, bringing herself so close to a climax then she’d stop and slip back, then continue and come closer again.

She realized she could control her orgasm. But she was not experienced and as she came closer one time she went to far, and her orgasm was out in the open, right there, out of her control.

She felt it come over her in an explosive rush. Her head fell back; both her hands were working, one opening her love lips the other squeezing and rubbing her clit. Her hips were bucking and her sexy legs were pushing her love nest into her hands. As the orgasm rushed over her, she quivered again and again.

Her legs pushing against the rug, thrashing, she felt out of control, she said. Her eyes opened wide, as her hips gave one last lunge and she let her fingers, wet with her passion juice, and slip into her pussy. That was all it took, she quivered and shook.

She was incapable of making a sound at the instant she came, and it was coming on her hard, once, twice and then again. Her back arch and the quivering intensified.

The moment she came her vaginal muscles gave one great squeeze and her fingers seemed to be pushed out of her love hole as the final climax came over her.

The orgasm seemed to last a lifetime, reality, just a few moments.

Then total collapse, I was sobbing and moaning. I was a lump of happy girl and I wanted to share it with you.

I made my self-come; I had an orgasm, she whispered, over and over. She realized she could do it. That it wasn’t nasty like she thought, but a most intense, beautiful experience and she wanted more.

When she finished all I could say was, Whewwww!!!! I wish I was there.

I was hard and I could feel some pre-come wetness in my pants.

When I opened my eyes Carol leaned on me and thanked me for helping her understand what had happened.

We were both turned on. An awareness passed between us as we looked into each other’s eyes.

We kissed, I began to caress her face, her hair; she took my hands and placed them on her bra. I could feel her nipple become erect through the lace as my hand cupped her tender orb.

I wanted to touch her legs but I couldn’t stop moving my hands over her breasts. Their shape and feel was so stimulating to both of us.

As I squeezed each nipple, she broke from our kiss and gave a sighing moan.

As I moved my hands over her perfect legs, her breathing started to come in short puffs. It was the most sexy sound I had ever heard.

What are you doing to me, she said, I feel like your touching my clit. I can’t take that any more, stop, I’m about to come, she insisted.

I moved my hands up and held her head as we kissed. My fingers moved deep into her hair as our tongues danced the Tango.

My hands moved down over her breasts, squeezing each nipple till they became hard again. I continued to move farther down, as I came closer to her pussy I began to feel her heat.

Her love perfume was like a cloud around us, enveloping our lovemaking and sealing its outcome.

I caressed her legs briefly and she moaned louder. I brought my hand to her love hole, she said yes, yessss, touch me, KISS me.

My eyes opened and I pulled from her intense French kisses, can I, I asked?

She said she never wanted anything more in her life, she moaned.

As I moved to bring my head closer to her love nest I could fell her hands pushing me down faster.

I quickly removed her panties and my fingers traced the edges of her puffy pussy lips. My tongue hungered to taste her juices, I was beyond words, I could feel my knob jump with anticipation as my tongue flicked and probed her.

She was going wild; her hips were thrusting rhythmically, drawing my tongue deep into her. I let my fingers softly touch her most sensitive spot, she gasped, yessssss, more, suck it, I’m coming, she hissed.

Her hips were going so fast it was hard to keep in contact with her clit. Then she stiffened, quivered and came.

I felt the gush of her love juices in my mouth as they squirted out of her pussy. I caressed her legs, they were wide open and when she came she thrust them straight up into the air, her feet pointing up and her knees locked, stiffened through the intense pleasure she was experiencing.

She trembled as her orgasm exploded through out her body. She collapsed out of the moment, sobbing and moaning, I’m not done; I’m not complete until we have orgasmed together, and she gaped.

We rested a while then she started to kiss me on my neck, chest, nipples, sliding her hand down to my rock hard dick.

My suggestions had worked so far, and seemed to be working now as she began to stroke my shaft. What I lack in length I make up for in thickness. In fact her small hand could only go three quarters around my penis.

She was good, shivers of ecstasy surged throughout my body. She quickly brought her mouth down and took the tip of my thick member into her hot mouth and began to move up an down slowly, stopping to lick it, then sucking it all in.

All of a sudden, I couldn’t help it, my come was rushing up and out, it caught Carol by surprise, me too.

Wham, I came, shooting a thick stream of come into her mouth, she gagged and pulled back as I continued to orgasm, my ejaculation splashing over her face as she yelled out in pleasure.

We hugged and fell asleep in each other arms, my hands stroking her legs as she moaned and fell asleep.

I woke first, feeling very stimulated. I had dreamed about watching Carol pleasure herself. I was hard and ready. I looked over; she was still in her “love wear” as I like to call it.

Her stocking clad legs were folded up and I couldn’t resist running my hands over them, she stirred and moaned. Do that again, she said. I caressed them with both of my hands, causing her to open them. I began to circle her pussy, she was moaning, don’t stop. As I watched my hands move up and down her sexy legs, she started to slowly thrust her hips.

Come inside me, she said, I want to feel your thick shaft massage the inside of my pussy. She rolled over on to her back and pulled her legs open and back, welcoming me in.

As I moved over her I felt her erect nipples on my chest. She guided my penis to her lips, moaning and thrusting her hips up as I thrust down, she was so wet and ready.

I penetrated her so smoothly it sent a shiver of orgasm throughout my body. She gasped as my thickness spread her pussy wide, taking it all deep with in her. Again a wave of pleasure shook us both.

Our movements synchronized perfectly. We were both moaning as our passion built. I could hear our love singing in my ears and feel our passion with every cell of my body.

I felt our sexual connection become fuzzy when she said, roll over I want to pleasure you; I want to be on top.

She lifted her stocking covered leg over me, straddling my torso, she took my hard rod now soaked with her love juices and guided it into her waiting love lips again.

She began to move up and down, filling her pussy, and then drawing back till my tip was at the edge of her vaginal lips. She did this a dozen or so times, I told her I was going to come. I could see she was about to orgasm too as her sounds of passion, coming from deep within her, engulfed the room.

We were driving each other over the edge and didn’t care.

I began to sync with her, driving up as she came down. My hands were all over her legs and breasts. She was wild; it was all I could do to keep her under enough control to keep us together.

To her I was stimulating both her clits, the real one and by caressing her legs. I could feel her vaginal muscles gripping and I knew she would come any second, as I knew I would too.

I few more thrusts, my jiz was under pressure and about to erupt into to her. One more thrust from her met by my own and we both came.

I heard an impassioned Yessssssssss from one of us, her eyes were closed, her mouth wide open and her back arched as her hips vibrated.

Her body was under the complete control of her orgasm. I shot my load as I managed to pull out.

The stream of cream splashed over her body and face as I kept coming. Her orgasm broke; she collapsed on my chest, spreading my come all over the both of us.

As we came back under some form of control and our breathing began to calm down, we kissed and our tongs showed our passion was still there.

We hugged and when she released me, I saw the look of pure joy covering her wet face. She was thanking me for everything. We fell asleep again, her on top of me, glued together with my come juice.

I whispered words that brought an other smile to her lips, we slept soundly and deeply.

Before I left the next morning, she told me she would never again wear pantyhose. It was stocking from now on and black with seams her first choice. She knew how she looked in them and loved the feeling it brought to her.

She was so happy and complete she told me, and Oh yes she just loved to be hypnotized, she need to be hypnotized, it was like a drug to her she said, and giggled.

I knew our relationship would grow past this.

Just Joe
12-98

I enjoyed revisiting my story about Carol, and I look forward to your comments.

This story is partly fiction partly true. Carol and I stayed lovers for about six months. We parted as good friends when she moved on to the next part of her life that needed her to be in LA.

I had a good job and didn’t want to leave then. We knew we would never get together again, but we knew our lovemaking would make us better for our next relationship.

I married my dream woman and Carol married her dream Man.

Just recently I found out where she is living and and her husbands work email. He was nice enough to pass on my note to him to her and now we are getting reacquainted again.

Do I know if SLEEP CAROL with still work? Who knows but if we do get together I’ll ask her if I can try it.

Oh, she told me she loves to have her legs massaged, but only her husband can do it since she always comes when they are rubbed.

Funny quirk I, she said. Wonder how it came about? And Laughed.

JustJoe
5-11