The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carmilla and Laura

Synopsis: Laura an American arrives at a small island in the Black Sea, off the Romanian coast to take up a job with the mysterious Carmilla

Who, or what is Carmilla?

Insulă Sânge was a samll island off the Romanian coast, half an hour by boat from town Constanța.

Laura a student of history (she was more of an Art major) had nevertheless been unhappy about her stay in the town. Its history blended Ancient Greek (when it was known as Tomis), to Roman, Byzantine, Bulgar, and then Turkic ruins. But none of it had she found engaging. Perhaps because she was still upset with Sheridan… her love.

She was glad to hear of a job near-by. She was getting low on funds.

Research assistant. Carmilla Sânge was a name unknown to her, but judging by the fact she was paying well, and the island was named after her family... Laura was impressed. A spray of salt water hit her face. She wiped her long blond hair.

The boat pulled into a small dock on the leeward side. The Black Sea in these parts was relatively shallow and the town (simply called Orasul) was never troubled by bad weather.

But the island was intriguing to Laura. As she approached she could see that in profile the ilsnad looked something like a wedge, a triangle. On the town side was a massive steep cliff. On the open side the pointed peak rolled down at almost a 45 degree angle to the water.

Beneath the cliff-side was a slither of land that had the town clinging along the shore,

Laura asked for directions and was told that she needed to go to the top of the peak.

She looked up the imposing cliff till a local, laughing at her decided to point out that the road that ran through the town ran around to the gentler side of the island, and from there on there was a steep, but passable climb.

And, he Ionut Barbaneagra himself would be glad to give her a lift. Laura was glad he spoke English.

And so she sat on the tray at the back of a small truck. She sat atop two sacks of onions; for comfort.

The town continued along the narrow strip of land, buildings were built with their backs to the ‘wall’ of the cliff, and faced out onto sea, where you could almost see the continent and the Dobruja coast

Then the truck made a hairpin turn and suddenly the landscape changed to green. They continued till they got towards the end of the island and, another turn. Then she could see up the long slope, and a windy road.

It was a ridiculously long trip for such a small island.

Finally, a large stone wall, almost like a castle’s.

An open porticus and they were in a courtyard. The house was large, but the walls grown over by ivy.

“You go here now” he said as he helped her off the back. He took both sacks as easily as if they were filled with tissues and carried them away from the main door to a side-door which Laura imagined was the ‘service entrance’.

He stopped and looked at her, and then at the door

“Oh, sorry” she gasped and opened it for him

“Come” he said

She followed him in.

Poorly lit. She was a little worried going into it with this strange man

He put the sacks down and hit the lights and she realised they were in a walk-in pantry.

He brushed past her and went and got more supplies off the back of his truck

She moved further in, to get out of his way and she found herself in the kitchen

She looked around… old. Un-renovated

A hand-pump for water.

A wood-burning stove

But there was a refrigerator. There was a large plaque on it that read “Servel Electrolux” on it. Immediately out of curiosity she searched the web on her phone and found it was a model from 1941.

“Impressive” she said to herself

“What’s that?” Ionut asked

“This fridge is from 1941”

“Da” Ionut smiled “Still going strong… like the owner…”

Laura said goodbye, and her thanks to Ionut. He grabbed her ass but she allowed it… Cheeky old man!

Then she went back in, and wandered into a room…

A painting.

Laura gazed at the portrait. It was ‘life-size’—literally with the whole frame being seven feet long. The woman in it was pale skinned, standing forthright with strong determined brown eyes.

The woman in it looked younger than Laura, but the style of clothing seemed to be from the early 1800’s—the very high waistline made her guess that. She recalled a painting by Pierre-Paul Prud’hon “The Empress Josephine” from 1805. The dress very much reminded her of that.

She saw a small plate and brushed away at it “Carmilla Karnstein, July 1804”. “I knew it” Laura said triumphantly. She could date her artworks… anything from Baroque to Modern.

Laura noticed that there were no mirrors anywhere to be seen. She pulled out her phone to take a picture of the impressive painting. “This will make Julie so jealous” she said to herself out loud, referring to her rival from Modern Art… Julie Rubinstein.

(It was Julie she found in bed with Sheridan… an event that lead her directly to Europe.)

As Laura held up her camera she caught a reflection of her own face in it and saw that her hair was slightly matted from when she had got it wet earlier in the salty spray.

She adjusted the phone to gaze at her features

Suddenly she felt a chill.

She spun around

Laura jumped

“Oh, I hope I didn’t frighten you” the woman said

“I didn’t hear you” Laura said, her heart still beating fast.

“Are you alright?” the woman asked. Her accent was hard to place, she spoke English eloquently.

“I… I think I’ll be okay” Laura said

“You must be Laura” the woman said “I am Carmilla” she offered her hand, palm down

Laura took it to shake it, but had to put her hand under Carmilla’s to accept it

Carmilla smiled

“Has the grocer been?”

“I came with him… he put several bags of stores in your pantry”

“Good. Good” Carmilla said and turned and left. Laura was non-plussed. Was she meant to follow?

She decided to do that, leaving her bags where they were.

Laura stopped for a moment as she realised something else. The woman in the painting looked so much like the woman she was just now talking to… but surely the portrait was of a great, great, great….great… ?

Never mind.

She caught up with Carmilla—her boss in another room. A good old-fashioned private library

Books around the walls, two floors of them… a small catwalk around for access to the top level

‘Sit here” Carmilla said, pointing

There was a drop front writing desk and chair. “Sit! Sit!” Carmilla insisted

Laura did.

“These papers” Carmilla said “Are in disorder”

Laura said nothing, but agreeing with a gentle nod, showing she was listening and understood

“I have… claim to an estate” Carmilla said “In the British colonies”

“The… colonies?”

“Yes… yes… do not interrupt”

“Sorry”

“Yes.. where was I… ah… Charles Calvert, 5th Baron Baltimore granted me…. my family lands in Maryland”

“Ah-ha” Laura said

Laura had to admit her employer was beautiful… but now she doubted her sanity.

“Yes, 500 furlongs from the Mayo River, in Anne Arundel County”

“I see…”

“And… I wish to reclaim my… my family’s inheritance… so you are to go through these papers to find the title deed to the land”

“Okay”

“You will be rewarded” Camilla said as she placed her hand on Laura’s shoulder.

Just then Laura smacked a small mosquito there

“You’re… bleeding….” Carmilla gasped

Laura gazed into glowing yellow eyes.

Laura fainted.

Laura had a wonderful dream… softness. skin… feminine… touching hers…

She smiled in her sleep as she felt a cool kiss… it was exciting.

* * *

Laura blinked awake. She went to sit up but fell back… light-headed. “What the fuck?” she gasped

She took a moment.

With great exertion she rose up. The sun was peeking trough a crack in the drapes.

She didn’t recall drawing the drapes.

Leaning over on her side she found her phone and looked at it “What the fuck?” she gasped again… it was 1pm

That was some serious over-sleeping

She slid out of bed and finding her slippers she made her way to the heavy drapes and drew them back till the room was flooded with sunlight

She looked away, the light hurting her eyes.

Over by the bed she found her sunglasses and put them on and was relieved from the pain to the back of her eyes.

She noticed her big soft white fluffy pillow has a small maroon stain on it. Dried blood.

She flipped the pillow over to hide it. Only then did she realise she was wearing a deliciously soft white night gown. White, similar to a chemise, as in a fairly straight plain cut, but it had long sleeves with proper cuffs. It had a high collar. It felt soft on her skin.

She grabbed her shoulder bag and made her way to the en suite.

“Fuck” she said as she remembered there were no mirrors. She felt her hair.. it seemed dishevelled.

She remembered her small compact and she used it to look herself over

She noticed a dark mark on the side of her neck. It looked like a hickey. Two small marks, like punctures… but they were faded, like the injury had happened days ago

Dropping her night-dress she stepped into the shower and ran it. She was glad that the bathroom, unlike the kitchen, had the convenience of hot water. The shower sat at one end of the bath, which you therefore had to step into.

The hand-made soap felt good on her skin and she caressed herself in long soft strokes

Bending over to see past her large breasts she looked between her legs and noticed she really needed shaving. But she didn’t have that with her

“I’ll have to order a shaver with the groceries” she said to herself.

And, the hairs under her arms were growing.

She looked up from where she was and thought for a moment she saw someone standing there watching her.

She burst into a smile thinking ti was Carmilla

But then as she wiped her eyes there was no one there. She felt a massive wave of disappointment

Then, on reflection… she was concerned. Why would she want Carmilla to see her naked?

It made no sense. She caught herself… her nipples were rock hard.

Laura got out, dried herself down and dressed.

She smiled as she dressed knowing her modern appearance did not seem to go down well with Carmilla.

When she went downstairs a well set out breakfast was waiting for her… but no Carmilla.

There was a hand-written note

“My dear Laura, today is such a nice day. No need to work. Please come out to the north outbuilding, as soon as you can” signed “Carmilla”

Laura picked up an apple and munched on it as she went out the north end of the house.

There she saw across a courtyard a small round building. She went over to it and tried the door “Hello?” she called finding it locked

She heard giggling and following the voices walked around the stone building (she guessed probably a granary) and found Carmilla seated under a large parasols, protecting her from direct sunlight

And there were three young ladies. They were Verona, Aleera, and Marishka as Laura would later learn.

They were sitting on, or around a white stone bench. They wore loosely fitting diaphanous white material. Carmilla was pairing them

They stood fairly still, in pose

It looked like a classical Greek scene.

“Ah, my lovely” Carmilla smiled, “Please come…”

She urged Carmilla over. She noticed she was getting cool gazes from the three women.

Carmilla noticed that their clothing did little to hide their bodies. Aleera’s left breast, dainty as it was, was tastefully exposed

Verona’s thick dark bush of public hair could be seen as Laura walked over to Carmilla

“Ah, my sweet” Carmilla said, taking Laura’s hand “Tell me what do you think?”

She seemed eager for Laura’s opinion of her painting.

“The composition is exquisite” Laura said, impressed “It reminds me of Angelica Kauffman”

“Ah, Maria Anna Angelika Kauffmann” Carmilla smiled “That’s a name I’ve not heard for such a long time”

“Yes, well, your choice of paints, and the broad strokes… its harmonious and powerful colours and the soft-brushed, multi-layered style reminds me of “Telemachus and the Nymphs of Calypso”

“Ah, yes… my nymphs…” Carmilla smiled

“Girls” she said turning to the trio….

They broke their pose

“Girls” Carmilla said “This is my friend Laura, here from the United States”

They seemed impressed

“Girls… you can take a break now… go for a swim…”

“Yes, Mistress Carmilla” they said in unison; bowing in unison

“So, you really do like it?”

“Oh, yes” Laura smiled without embellishment “Remarkable”

“You are too kind” Carmilla said “But, I have had many years practice”

“Not too many years, surely” Laura said

Carmilla smiled again.

“Care to join the girls?” Carmilla asked

“Yeah, sure” Laura said

Carmilla rose and offered her hand to Laura. Laura thought this was odd—probably very European… but she took her hosts hand and felt very soft, but cool flesh

“Cold hands, warm heart” Carmilla volunteered as if sensing Laura’s concern

This time it was Laura who smiled sheepishly as Carmilla lead her along

The pool was what looked like an ancient Roman bath—but a Roman ‘bath’ on top of a hill on this tiny island?

Still that’s what it looked like. It was in a square building with no roof.

And going through one of the archways Laura was immediately jostled by Marishka who bumped into her as she ran past, and leapt into the pool

“Girls!” Carmilla mildly rebuked “Be careful”

Laura was shocked the girls were naked.

Young woman, all. None more than twenty years old.

Beautiful.

Laura diverted her gaze out of her Puritan background. She’d always loved men… older men usually. But she was still technically a virgin.

She’d sucked off guys… and dutifully swallowed. And, with Sheridan, she’d even taken him—painfully—into her back passage. Just the once.

She’d always been attracted to men… always craved their attentions. Possibly due to the absence of a father in her life she missed that positive role model.

The three girls laughed and frolicked

Suddenly Laura turned to Carmilla

Carmilla dropped her clothes in one swift, but graceful move

Laura’s mouth hung open

Carmilla… was exquisite

Totally flawless skin, like alabaster… so white

Her pale pink lips were the same colour as her large areolae.

Like the girls she had ‘fur’. None of them seemed to shave.

(Laura had shaven… if only for Sheridan’s pleasure… but she was now growing her hair back.)

She moved with grace as always, but her body was so well proportioned. Firm “C” cup breasts. Smooth skin. Trim but feminine thighs.

Laura gasped… audibly. She then realised she was staring. She realised Verona, Aleera, and Marishka were all staring too.

“Won’t you help me?” Carmilla asked

Without hesitating Laura too her arm and helped her into the pool of warm water. It was only then she realised she was standing in the water too… she’d just got in to help Carmilla.

“You have no bathers?”

“Bathers?”

“That is the correct word, is it not?” Carmilla smiled “Swimwear?”

“Ah…” Laura felt embarrassed

Her t-shirt was wet and showed her nipples were jutting out like little bullets

“I’m so sorry” Laura cried, feeling an enormous sense of shame she turned and got out and ran back to her room

“This is so wrong!” she said to herself as she dried.

She changed… she had to put on one of her host’s dresses—one that Carmilla had set out for her earlier.

Her white dress dress had a fitted bodice ending just below the bust, giving a high-waisted appearance, and a gathered skirt which was long and loosely fitting but skims the body rather than being supported by voluminous petticoats. They called this the Empire silhouette, or the Empire waist.

She got caught up in the moment of feeling it upon her. She felt… elegant.

Her breasts, larger than Carmilla’s were pressed upwards by the tight-fit of her dress.

She admired her ‘jiggle’—her breasts rippling as she moved.

Laura was drawn to the bay-window. She looked out and the sky seemed to change as she watched… like a darkness falling across the land.

Grey to black clouds moved in quickly. You could see like a curtain was being drawn across the sky

And… walking just behind this growing wall of shade was Carmilla. Laura watched and thought as if Carmilla could control the weather itself!

And… Carmilla walked towards the cliff-edge

Laura felt a sudden feeling of foreboding.

And then… Carmilla stepped straight off the edge, disappearing in an instant

“Noooooooooooooo!” Laura screamed

She flung open the window and ran, her heat filled with dread even as above her the sunlight crept back into play.

She rant to the edge and peering over saw… nothing

She felt a wave of distress. She cried

She looked about.

No one was there

She fell to the ground sobbing

Less than an hour later she was still there when she noticed the darkness roll in again

She sat up.

About 20m away she sat Carmilla standing on the edge of the cliff, with her back to it

Carmilla seemed to be holding something large in her arms

“Carmilla?” Laura cried

Carmilla turned and saw her, then ran off

Laura fumbled her way to her feet.

She saw Carmilla disappear into he house… how she had run so fast…?

“Carmilla!” Laura cried and ran after her.

She ran in side “Carmilla?” Laura cried

She went to Carmilla’s room and tried the door handle. It was locked

“Carmilla?” she banged on the door

Suddenly she heard a voice… not Carmilla’s

It sounded like a child’s voice

“Look into my eyes” Carmilla said

There was silence

Without warning… a high pitch shriek, as if of sudden pain

And then… silence.

“Carmilla…?”

Laura put her ear to the door.

She heard moaning… or grunting… she couldn’t tell which…

“What are you doing?” Verona asked

Laura jumped out of her skin

“Do all you people go around sneaking up on people?”

“What are you doing?” Verona asked again

“I… I wanted to see Camilla”

“She’s feeding… can’t you tell?”

“Feeding?”

“She likes her meals in her bedroom…she’s a little old fashioned…”

“I… I thought I heard someone in there with her…”

“Do not interfere” Verona said “Come”

“No… I…”

Verona grabbed Laura’s wrist

“Ow, you’re hurting me” Laura cried as Verona turned, still holding on, and just jerked Laura nearly off her feet

“I said… you’re hurting me…” Laura protested to deaf ears

As Laura was dragged along she lashed out at Verona who simply ignored the best hits Laura could inflict

Laura grabbed a metal poker… the kind used to stoke the fire in a fireplace

She whacked it onto Verona’s arm

The snap of bone

Verona turned around. “What are you dong?” she asked calmly as if nothing had happened

Laura could see bone protruding out Verona’s skin

Verona let her go and then grabbing her own arm pushed it back into shape

Laura was dumbfounded.

As Verona did her skin healed over

“All better” Verona said “You’re going to have to do better than that”

This wasn’t possible

Laura was about to say something when Verona went to grab her again

Laura swung hard, connecting with Verona’s head

Verona was temporarily stunned

Laura spun around and ran back towards Carmilla’s door

It was now open with Marishka walking out, carrying a large bundle

Laura ignored her and ran into the room.

Carmilla sat naked on a chair.

Aleera, also naked stood behind her, brushing her chair.

“What…? What’s going on here?” Laura gasped

And then… she noticed a child’s dress. Torn, and bloodied the dress lay in a heap

“Why…?” Carmilla laughed “What seems to be the matter?

“Who…? Who did you have in here?”

Aleera laughed

“What is that Marishka had with her?”

“What do you think?” Carmilla asked

“No… it… no it couldn’t be…” Laura cried. Her heat sank in horror.

Laura turned and ran after Marishka. Laura needed to know what kind of monsters she was dealing with.

“Marishka!” she cried

Suddenly Laura heard a squeal. She turned and ran up the stairs

She heard Marishka’s voice

“Ești sora noastră, acum” Marishka said

Laura burst into the room.

A young girl stood there in a little Romanian peasant’s outfit. Marishka was doing up the buttons on the front

“What did you say to her?”

“She said…” Verona said, having caught up “You are our sister now”

“Leave her alone” Laura said and pushed past Marishka

Verona urged Marishka not to act, but to let Laura find out for herself

“Did they hurt you?” Laura said getting down on her haunches

“Esti nebun” the girl giggled

“She doesn’t speak English you idiot” Marishka rebuked Laura

“She said you are crazy” Verona added, without being asked to translate

Laura looked the girl over… then she noticed two red marks on the girls neck… puncture marks.

“What’s this?” she cried “What did they do to you?”

“She is our sister now” Marishka added

“She will go back to the village now” Verona added, “And, when she comes of age she will join us… “

“Join you?”

“To serve our Mistress…”

“What?”

“Vino acum (Come, now)” Marishka said, offering her hand to the girl. She lead her away. The girl only too glad to leave the crazy American.

“She will take my place… when I die” Verona said

“What are you talking about?”

“I… I appear perhaps twenty to you, no?”

“Yes”

“I am… ninety-seven”

“What?”

“Things are not what they appear to be” Verona continued. “You will understand once our Mistress takes you”

“Takes me?”

“You already have been marked by her” Verona said touching the faint wound on Laura’s neck “It is the only reason I have not killed you for interfering” Verona added

“You are crazy” Laura said

“I have served for seventy years’ Verona said

“Crazy” Laura repeated

“Our Mistress, Carmilla gives us youth with her powers. And we in turn give her our blood… as you have done”

“What?” Laura gasped, and instinctively she rubbed the faded mark on her neck

“Another girl will be chosen in a few years to replace Marishka and eventually one will replace you”

“What?” Laura asked “What do you mean… ‘replace me’?”

“You are to enter the service of our Mistress… you will live a long happy life of serving… and.. you will have a long youthful healthy life…”

“I… I don’t want…”

“It doesn’t matter what you want” Verona laughed “You have already been chosen… we are all chosen”

“Why… why me?”

“You are unpolluted by man…”

“Yes… but I… I like men”

“That will change…” Verona smiled “You will be unable to love any man ever again…”

“What? What kind of life is that?”

“It is the life of one chosen…” Verona said

“You will only love women from now on…”

“No way I’ll…”

“You won’t be able to help it… men will disgust you… the very thought of one putting that… that thing … inside…” Verona had to stop herself from gagging. Just talking about it made her sick

“You’re mad if you think I’m…”

“The Mistress is calling you….” Verona said

Laura felt a tingle come over her body

“You feel her calling you” Verona said

“Yesssss” Laura gasped

“Go to her now… be transformed…”

“Noo… this is….wrong”

Verona gave a little laugh

A strange languor came over Laura’s face

She turned, robotically she went back out the room, down the stairs.

Aleera was between Carmilla’s thighs. Her head moving against Carmilla’s crotch

She suddenly got up and stepped away… an oily film on her cheek from Carmilla’s juices

Carmilla got to her feet

“Will this hurt?” Laura trembled

“It might at first…” Carmilla whispered as she circled around Laura

Verona and Aleera were already undressing her

Laura stood there not quite like a statue but unable to stop them

Once naked she noticed at last a mirror.

A full length mirror.

She saw a reflection of herself in it

She was shivering -goose-fleshed

In the mirror she saw only herself

She turned left, then right to confirm three others were there… but not in the mirror.

She noticed her own bush was now thick and luxuriant

In the reflection she watched her hair being pulled back away from her neck

She was taller than Carmilla

Carmilla however simply floated up into the air above her

“Accept me” Carmilla whispered

“Yessss” Laura said, turning around to look into her lover’s eyes

Carmilla’s mouth opened wide. Her upper canines extended down into razor sharp fangs

Laura let out a little wee

Carmilla’s head seemed to snap forward suddenly

“Owwww!” Laura cried as razor sharp fangs cut quickly, deeply into her throat.

And then….

The pain was gone

“Ohhhhh!” Laura gasped… she felt she was coming

Carmilla’s mouth drew heavily upon Laura’s throat. Laura felt her breath constrict

Carmilla suddenly released her. She turned, raised her own arm and bit into her wrist

“Drink” Carmilla said

She pressed her wrist to Laura’s mouth

Laura supped at first, and then drew harder

She barely noticed Carmilla’s mouth upon her again

Laura cried out and came. Her whole body shook violently

She found herself on the floor, twitching

She was having multiple orgasms

“Oh, yess…yesss.. Oh… Uh…uh… Ohhhhh” she mumbled

And then she rose to her feet

Carmilla kissed her. Laura returned the kiss, tongues met

Nipples pressed against each others

Carmilla released Laura.

She turned Laura around. Laura looked at the mirror and saw no one in reflection, not the others, not herself

“You are mine forever now” Carmilla said

“Yes, Mistress” Laura laughed so relieved

Carmilla turned Laura around again and Laura sank to her knees. She turned her head and pressed her cheek against Carmilla’s abdomen, hugging her

“I love you, Mistress” Laura cried

Carmilla stroked her head

“I love you too” Carmilla said affectionately

Laura turned her head back and looked up into Carmilla’s eyes. Laura’s face was so full of devotion

She pressed her face forward into Carmilla’s thighs

Laura’s tongue lolled out seven inches long and she licked at Carmilla’s dark hair

Laura’s fingers came up and opened Carmilla’s legs wider and her tongue met the lips of Carmilla’s pussy and then… into her.

Carmilla’s flesh was smooth, wet, but cool. Laura lapped at the bud she found there

Carmilla’s head lolled back and she let out a gasp as she came.

Laura fed on the juices there…

Afterwards, Carmilla drew Laura to her feet they went to Laura’s room.

Laura watched as her mistress lay back on the bed. Carmilla raised her left leg up at the knee and opened her legs

Laura gladly returned to nestling her face in that hairy cavern

Laura would later throw her clothes away.. And then, her phone rang

Carmilla waved her hand and Laura’s phone rose up into the air

Laura caught it, and looking at the Caller ID almost blanched with horror. It was Sheridan. She shivered at the thought of a man.

“Well?” Carmilla asked

“I…”

“You love only cunt now…”

“Yesssssss” Laura gasped. She had never heard such words from her dainty well-spoken lover and it thrilled her. “I love cunt” she said

And with little effort she squeezed the phone, snapping it between her thumb and forefinger

She was now much stronger than before and, her skin was already losing its blemishes

She seemed to grow paler too…as her body adjusted

* * *

Verona, Aleera, and Marishka made love with Laura for the entertainment of their Mistress.

The End