The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is make believe only. I do not advocate anything included in this story. Read at your own risk. It is meant as an errotic story, and a bit intense at that. Some chapters are more sensual and errotic, while others are harsh and intense. Please be aware that incest IS illegal, and everything in this story is either impossible, illegal, or some would say immoral. If you are over 18 DO not read this. If you are over 18, read with caution and be aware that each chapter is has it’s own ammount of how intense it is. Dont expect anything, and just enjoy the story.

Careful what you wish for.

Akii was born the older of a pair of twins. There was almost nothing similar between the two of them. Akii was a 5′6″ tall, slender woman with Raven black hair and unusual grey eyes. A svelt hourglass figure made her a very stunning beauty. Then there was Becky. 6′ tall even, red hair, green eyes, and it was obvious soft was not in her vocabulary. Her shoulder area was wide, though she had a thin stomach, she was very buff. Lots of people teased her and called her an Amazon because of her build.

Akii was just and ordinary girl that through fate, karma, kismit, whatever you call it; had an extrodinary adventure. One day she was out at a flea market looking for some jewelry to get her sister Becky for her birthday coming up before long. She had looked through all the stalls but one and nothing had caught her fancy. The last stall was a bit raggedy, and had some old looking items. Akii had almost passed it by when the person behind the stall reached out and grabbed her hand. “What the..what the heck is wrong with you?”

“Pardon sahib, I meant no disrespect, but you really must look at my wares. I can guarantee I have what you seek.” The vendor, who could have been either male or female spoke with a odd accent, perhaps from the middle east.

Akii almost left right then, but something about the vendor made her believe that they might have something interesting after all. “I guess it couldn’t hurt, but you need to work on your sales pitch.” As she looked over the stall she rubbed her hand. Whoever this person was, there grip was stronger then iron.

“A thousand pardons sahib, allow me to make it up to you. I have something here which might make all your dreams come true.” The vendor brings forth a bracelet that has the image of a lamp engraved on it. “But this is not for you to give to others Sahib, this trinket, you will want to keep for yourself. A mear 200 dollars, and it is yours. Belive me the price is worth it Sahib. In fact if you are not completely satisfied by the morning, I will return your money, plus 50 on top of it.”

What have I got to loose, Akii thought. Even if he is gone when I come back tommrrow I will just give the bracelet to Becky, it looks worth more then 200. So she bought the bracelet. That night she put the bracelet on, and something very strange happened. A woman wearing very odd clothing just appeared by her bed, standing over her. The woman was beautiful, long flowing hair that looked like it was made of spun silver, and her eyes were blue, but made of a strange crystal. She was very very beautiful. “You summoned Mistress? I am here to serve, make your 3 wishes.”

“3....” Akii paused.

“Yes mistress..3 wishes, your hearts desire will be given to you”.

Akii believed that for some reason, and her mind started to race. All the possibilities. “Wait, I will make a wish and you will twist the wording, and I will be in too much trouble. Not worth it.”

“It will be the spirit of the wish, not the words which will decide how the wish is granted my Mistress.” The jinn seemed sincere and honest.

“Very well...here is my 3 wishes. I wish 1st that any female I desire I can make them do anything I want, even make them change their mind if I want. Either mind, body, or both whatever I want I can control. I want total control too.”

“As you have wished, so it shall be. Any woman you desire, you can control completely, and without permenate harm.”

“My second wish is that I can stop and start time for everybody but myself at anytime. And when time is stopped I can move, change or alter things if I want.”

“As you wished, so shall it be. You will have command over time and things when time is stopped for everybody but you.”

“My third wish is that you are now a real woman, and tied up on my bed unable to escape.” An evil grin spread on Akii’s face, knowing that she would soon be having a lot of fun.

Before the jinn can protest or agree the jinn was tied spread eagle on the bed, though one hand is free for some reason she can not understand, she can not move her hand at all. “What are you doing, release me at once!”

“Not on your life. I think the clothes have to go slut.” She hands the jinn a pair of scissors. “Cut your clothes off, then play with yourself, I will be right back with a camera. Got to make sure we keep this for postarity. And dont you stop fingering yourself unless I tell you to. Even if you cum.”

The jinn, unable to resist the power that was given Akii by her own hand cut her own clothes off, revealing a perfect body. Being a magical creature, she had no physical flaws. Nice pert breasts, nice tight trimmed slit, and legs that seemed to never end. As commanded her fingers go straight to her spread snatch, and begin to stroke slowly. At least she was not told to do it a certain speed. For now she could continue a slow pace, but she knew that before the night was over, she would experience her first mortal climax, and probably a lot of them.

Akii returned with a video camera, and after setting it up turned it on. “You are a very sexy woman you know. I will enjoy keeping your will in tact, but making you serve and service me like a little slut. You will answer all questions quickly, totally, and honestly. What was your name slut?”

“My name is Majhina, please Miss release me. You do not want me for sex, I was never mortal, I have no experience.” Her nipples were getting hard, however, and she could feel the juices slowly starting to flow.

“Was Majhina, now it is just Hina...and you dont have a say in this slut. You are mine now. Now, undo your other cuff..then start ramming your fingers in your hole as hard and as fast as you can. With the other hand pinch your nipples one at a time, alternating every few minutes, and dont say anything unless it is how good this makes you feel. And dont you cum without my allowing it:”

Hina had no choice, her hand released the other, and immediately shot back down to her slit. Like a woman possed she thrust her fingers deep into her mound, as she pinched her nipple. She could not even protest as she assulted her own body forcefully and deeply. She could feel Akii watching her, see the camera recording every stroke like she was a slut. Her perfect body was not used to such stimulation and soon her back was arching and her breathing was coming heavier.

“That’s it slut, ram those fingers in there hard and fast, but dont you cum. In fact, I forbid you to cum until I say different. When you just can’t stand it anymore you may beg for it, if you really want to. Untill then I am going to watch this and film it. This may take hours.” Akii sat on a chair and watched smiling out of camera range while Hina bounced arround on the bed in sexual abandon. She could not believe her luck, or how beautiful this woman was. This was only the beginning though. Soon she would have a harem of unwilling women to serve her fully. The first would be her mother who she would never be able to get otherwise.

Hours passed, Hina was moaning and groaning, her body screaming for sexual release as she continued to assult her own slit for this perverted woman and her camera. Still she needed release, really really needed release...she had to do something that she really hated. “Please oh god, I have to climax. My body is on fire, I need it please..let me cum. Oh god.” Her body thrashed insanely and uncontrollably.

“First you are going to eat me out,” she slid out of her own clothing, and stood over the jinn’s mouth. “While you are doing that, your going to violate yourself with a huge dildo I brought.” She freed the jinns legs and stood waiting. “Then once I cum, I will think about letting you cum.”

Hina turned over to bend forward and started to slowly lick Akii’s slit. When she was handed a 14″ long, 8″ thick dildo tears flowed from her eyes. Regardless her hands betrayed her and started to thrust it as hard as they could into her mound, not giving any at all. Faster and harder she thrust the shaft deeper and harder. Soon the whole dildo was in her, and her body rocked back and forth with abandon. Her tongue however was slowly teasing Akii, even though she would love to cause Akii to cum so she could climax. Higher and higher her climax built, with absolutely no way to get release, or even beg for it as her tongue was occupied.

Akii enjoyed the feel of Hina’s tongue against her slit, and felt her body start to respond to the slow minstrations of her own personal slut. Watching Hina violate herself, and the tears Hina was shedding just furhered the lust and enjoyment she was having. Her hands went to her own breasts and start to carress, grope, and fondle herself. Her excitement built quickly watching Hina moaning and crying trying to cum while also suffering from the violation of the immense dildo. “That’s right, enjoy your pain and humilation you slut. Harder, faster, make that dildo work.”

Akii took an hour to cum, by that time Hina was sweating sevearly, and couldn’t even make any noises at all except those of pleasure and pain. Her hand continued to thrust just as fast and hard, however, the rest of her body barely moved now. “Congradulations slut, you made me cum. See you tommorrow morning. By the way, dont cum all night, and your body will be refreshed and awake each time you pass out. See you in the morning. We have a busy day.” Akii walked out hearing the soft whimpers of her new sex toy, knowing that Hina was going to have a very very long night.

End Chapter 1.