The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Career switch

Storycodes: mc mf ff

This year, I would earn a six figure salary.

Of course, that was nothing compared to what Donald -my boss- earned. He was in the eight figure league. But it was a handsome figure for a girl fresh out of college, and Donald believed that I had seven figure potential. Honestly, observing what Donald did, I didn’t see why eight figures were out of reach. The sky is the limit!

We were working while the limo service transported us. If you are in stocks and bonds, then there’s always a deal to be made. I was answering mails; Donald was closing some deal on the phone.

“Damn,” Donald said. “No signal. Now the deal’s off.”

“How much?” I said, not really interested.

“Close to a million.” He sighed. “But if today goes well, your bonus might add up to that amount.“

I looked up from my tablet: “That much?”

“That why we are going to this place. I tried to invite the investors to our office, or to one of our preferred hotels, but they insisted that we meet at this resort. It’s a bit inconvenient, but they invited us, all expenses paid, open tab.”

“Where are we, anyway?”

“Isla Elysea.”

“And where is that? Leeward or Windward of the Caribean?”

“To be honest, I don’t know. I rarely know where I am. And I don’t care, as long as the pilot knows.” Donald shrugged. “I remember I was in Kansas once, I only found out because I joked we weren’t in Kansas anymore.”

At that moment, we passed through the impressive gate of Eden, Hotel and Resort.

* * *

I only noticed when I had entered my room. The bell boy was actually a bell girl, and she was wearing some mockery of a classical French maid’s uniform. A short black dress with a minuscule apron, thigh high boots, a black choker, and a hairpiece.

She put down my airporter, and waited at ease.

“You can go now.” I absentmindedly waved her away, while trying to get connected to the internet again.

“I am no supposed to leave this room, Miss,” she said.

“O, why not?”

She made a small reverence.

“At your service, Miss. I am assigned to you as your Chamber Maid. It is part of the room, so to say.”

“Does every guest have a Chamber Maid?”

“That would depend on the type of room and service that you would have booked, Miss. One is the minimum; suites have a default of four.”

“And you will be here day and night?”

“You will always have a Chamber Maid at your disposal. I will of course be replaced by one of my colleagues when my shift ends. If one Chamber Maid is not sufficient, you may of course always upgrade.”

I was silent for a moment, digesting this information.

“Okay, unpack my bag, then. Please.”

* * *

The next day Donald and I met in a small conference room for final preparations, both accompanied by our Chamber Maid.

I gave her a tiny nod and asked Donald: “Do you have a Chamber Maid too?”

“One? I have two.”

“Why on Earth would you need two? The one in my room had nothing to do.”

“That’s not the point. If they would be busy all the time, I’d have to wait if I wanted something. I am important, they are not. The whole point of money is that you can buy this kind of service. You are supposed to boss them around, you know. And they will do anything; I ordered them to bath me, and they did.” He smirked, and I realized they hadn’t just bathed him.

The meeting with the investors went well. We were received by a small mixed group: Three men, one of them the leader of the pack. One lady of indeterminable age; she was introduced as Jenna Grey. Donald whispered that she was a kind of secretary, but I reckoned she was more important than she behaved.

Donald presented our proposals; I took notes of their questions and gave some supporting technical information. It was hard work; both Donald and the investors were very demanding. After a long session, they said they would consider our offers, and we were requested to return tomorrow afternoon.

The numbers had dazzled me. Nine, ten figures! Billions! Absurd, incomprehensible, unfathomable amounts of money.

* * *

I returned to my room, still a bit dazed. My Chamber Maid closed the door:

“How can I be of service, Miss.”

I rubbed my neck.

“My neck hurts. Could you do something about it?”

“Of course, Miss.”

She undid the jacket of my skirt suit, slowly led me to a chair, partly unbuttoned the blouse, and started massaging my neck.

“That’s wonderful.” I said. I paused. “What’s your name?”

“Is there a problem, Miss?” She sounded concerned and paused with the massage.

“No, no!” I said. “Why should there be?”

“Normally, if a Guest asks for my name, they want to complain to the reception about my services, Miss.”

“I’m very satisfied. It’s just that I feel it’s stupid that I don’t even know your name. And stop calling me Miss, please call me Tatiana.”

“As you wish, Miss Tatiana. You may refer to me as Priscilla.”

“Thank you, Priscilla, for this wonderful massage. I feel much more relaxed now. Could you please fill the bath?”

“Of course, Miss Tatiana.”

* * *

While I let the hot bath caress me, I took another look at Priscilla. The short dress was made of some kind of shiny latex. It was actually a corset, tightened with laces on her back. She couldn’t have tied them herself. The thigh high boots had straps that disappeared under the dress and seemed linked to it. It took me some time to realize that she didn’t wear any underwear. Her buttocks were fully visible when she bent over to fetch something I dropped on the floor.

“Priscilla.”

“Yes, Miss Tatiana?”

“Isn’t it awkward to walk around in this uniform, without underwear, being so exposed to everyone?”

“No, Miss Tatiana. It isn’t.”

“Why?”

Priscilla looked puzzled.

“How does it feel?” I asked.

“It feels... normal. No, it feels liberating. We are all dressed this way. Interchangeable.

Her eyes were dreamy. I pressed.

“And that makes you happy?”

“I don’t have concerns. Other than the immediate concerns of the Guest. And if I can’t manage, if a Guest is not satisfied, I call my colleagues and someone will replace me. The Guest normally doesn’t even notice. No one pays attention to me. I am just part of the whole. Like the furniture.“

Priscilla’s voice trailed. Her whole being radiated bliss.

“It’s like Nirvana?”

“My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.”

“Priscilla, I want to feel what’s it like. Can you help me with that?”

“Of course. I serve the Guest. How can I be of service?”

“I want to try on the uniform you’re wearing.”

* * *

Fifteen minutes later Priscilla returned with a full uniform. She carefully toweled me. First she helped me putting on the boots. They went on smoothly. I stepped up, wobbling on the two-inch heels.

“How can you walk on those?” I gasped.

“They’re still loose, Miss Tatiana. It’s easier if the rest is on too.”

I put on the dress. Priscilla showed me where the straps had to be fastened to the dress; it was a simple clicking system. I expected her to pull the laces, but she just gave me a long ribbon.

“The choker,” she said. “And now, the piece de resistance.“

She put the hairpiece on my head, fumbled something in my ear. I heard a click, then a whirr. I gasped. “What’s happing?”

“It’s tightening up now, Miss Tatiana. The eardrop is the control unit.”

The laces of the dress, the choker, even the boots whirred and tightened. This took a minute or so, steadying and sometimes a bit loosening until it fitted perfectly.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was astounded. I looked amazing. I could easily pass for Priscilla’s twin sister. We were identically dressed, identically tall, and identically blonde. Somehow, the uniform had even shaped our bodies into an identical hour glass figure.

I realized it made me horny. Hornier than I’d been for ages. I’d been so busy making money I’d forgotten how good it was to crave. To crave for a body. To give in to lust.

“Serve me, Priscilla. Serve me bliss.” I said. She obeyed.

* * *

I was lying in bed.

It was dark. I had slept.

Priscilla had her arms wrapped around me. I felt her tits softly poking into my back.

I remembered. I remembered uninhibited lust. Priscilla had served me with her tongue. In return, I had served her. She had protested, weakly. But I had insisted it was my wish to eat her pussy, and she had given in. Hot images returned in my mind.

Who had been the servant? Or had we both been servants of lust? Whatever it was, I felt alive.

I got out of bed. I tried to unbuckle the straps of the boots, but the claps wouldn’t move. I tried the choker, but it wouldn’t stretch.

My attempts woke Priscilla; she immediately checked that I really couldn’t remove any part of the uniform. I did not know what she did next, but suddenly the room was filled with Chamber Maids. One of them was clearly in charge; her choker was slightly different from the others I’d seen.

She addressed me: “Miss Tatiana, I’m the Duty Manager. This is highly embarrassing. You’ve put on a Chamber Maid uniform. As you see, it is locked in place. This assures that the Chamber Maid is appropriately dressed at all times. It can only be removed at the end of a shift.”

“Okay,” I said. “How long is a shift?”

“Twelve hours, Miss Tatiana.”

I checked the clock. It was close to six in the morning, so the twelve hours should almost have passed.

“Miss, there’s another problem.”

“Tell me.”

“You did not clock in. Your shift hasn’t formally started yet.”

* * *

I felt embarrassed. No, worse.

Donald had been woken up, and he had hastily dressed in a bathrobe. I was standing in front of Donald, while the Duty manager explained the issue.

“Master, your colleague can only undress from the uniform after she has completed her shift. She must be assigned to a room or a task, to start a shift. So it seems to be most convenient, and the least embarrassing for all parties involved, if she is assigned to your room. As an additional Chamber Maid, of course.”

The duty manager had assured me that this would be the simplest solution. The alternative would be to deprogram the uniform’s software, which was risky. She had easily convinced me.

Donald nodded. “Agreed.”

The duty manager nodded. “H1201 assigned to room 43, then.”

Something buzzed in my ear. I remembered the eardrop. I heard words. No, the words just formed in my head. “Hostess 12-oh-1. Assigned room 43. Await orders. Serve and obey.”

I snapped up.

“Why are you standing there?” Donald smiled at me. “You just act like the other bitches.”

I had automatically moved to the corner, standing at ease next to 781 and 1-oh-14. I felt offended. We weren’t bitches. However, somehow I felt unable to say so.

“I do not know, Master Donald. It seemed the natural thing to do.”

He gave me a funny look.

“Fetch me a glass of water.”

“Yes, Master.” I walked to the bathroom, filled a glass and brought it to Master Donald.

“Funnyyy...” He thought briefly. “Kiss the other bitches. Both of them.”

Without hesitation, I walked to 1-oh-14 and kissed her softly on her lips. “A real kiss,” Master Donald ordered. We french-kissed, my tongue exploring 1-oh-14’s lips. I then turned to 781 to do the same. I felt satisfied. I stood next to my colleagues. My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.

I saw that Master Donald meditated what happened. What had happened? He had given me orders, and I had immediately obeyed. Why? I wasn’t a real Chamber Maid, was I? I had just been so stupid to dress up like one. Curiosity killed the cat.

Room service brought breakfast. I felt hungry. No eating while on duty. Where did that thought come from? Why didn’t Donald offer me something to eat, or at least coffee? There would be more where this coffee came from, right? I slowly got angry at him.

My thoughts were abruptly interrupted by an order.

“Refill my coffee, bitch.” I did so without hesitation, and felt blissful. Purposeful. My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.

My anger slowly returned. Why should he abuse me for these stupid chores? These menial tasks were a distraction; we should get ready for today’s meeting!

“You know, Tatiana, you look worried if you stand there, and happy if I push you around.”

“I serve you, Master.” I didn’t even know where these words came from, but saying this felt good.

“If you truly serve me, then give me a blow job.”

I started to say ‘of course, Master’, but I had already loosened the belt of his bathrobe and taken his cock in my mouth. All worries, all concerns disappeared. Now I had a true purpose, being subservient to this Master. Master Donald? His name did not matter. He was just Master. My purpose. My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.

Master Donald ordered me to stop with the blow-job.

“Back in the office, they’re not going to believe this. You just fucked up your career, Tatiana. Everybody thought of you as a high potential. Now you’re just another cheap hotel whore.”

I felt angry. I wasn’t a cheap hotel whore -but somehow I was unable to say that, or to resist Master’s orders. I had thought Master Donald was my colleague, my friend. But now I knew what he really was. The people at the office were all jerks, and he was a son of a...

It seemed as if my brains short-circuited. He was my Master; I couldn’t have these rebellious thoughts. Then, with sudden clarity: I have to serve him. He is my Master. My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.

I thought about the upcoming meeting of today. Was it still important? For me, serving the need of the Guest was important. The meeting was still important to my Master.

“Master, may I suggest helping you with the preparation of today’s meeting?” I said.

“If you still have neurons left, yes,” he answered.

I wanted to join him at the table, but he ordered me to put my laptop on the floor, then to kneel down, doggy style, with my ass up. I was happy because it pleased him.

We went over some numbers and figures, investment alternatives. The numbers meant even less to me than they had done yesterday. They seemed only important because Master Donald thought so.

I tried to focus on some investment scheme when suddenly I felt Donald’s cock sliding in me.

“You shouldn’t waste time on those numbers, you dumb bitch. Your sole purpose is to satisfy me.”

He fucked me hard, selfishly. But I felt purposeful, blissful. I forgot about the meaningless numbers. Master Donald’s satisfaction was my purpose.

My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.

* * *

We walked to the meeting room. Donald took a seat; I took my rightful place next to the other Chamber Maids. I wondered if the investors would recognize me, and deep down I wanted them not to. Become part of the scenery. Disappear into bliss.

Donald presented some amended proposals. A lively discussion ensued. I tried to follow the negotiations, and suddenly it dawned on me, that Donald was giving everything away. They weren’t just investing; they were taking over our complete business. And Donald was accepting this, in exchange for another bonus and a fancy new job title without any real power. The final point that Donald agreed to, was that all future meetings with business partners would be held here, in this Resort.

There were handshakes, and champagne. I wasn’t offered any drinks; I had to wait on them with a tray of glasses. The meeting was adjourned. I wanted to follow Donald, but Mrs. Gray intervened and addressed master Donald: “I have taken the liberty to upgrade your service and provide you with fresh Chamber Maids. These Chamber Maids will stay here for our perusal. I reckon this is to your liking.”

Donald nodded. He glanced at me for the last time: “Bye bye, bitchy-bitch. I hope our future business partners will take advantage of your services when they stay here.”

* * *

Jenna Grey had dismissed all the others. Just the two of us remained.

“Your former boss is a prick, isn’t he?” Mrs. Grey asked.

I nodded. A brief silence ensued.

“You are the one who’s really in charge here,” I said. It wasn’t really a question.

“Of course,” she said.

“I must ultimately serve you, then.” Again, it wasn’t really meant as a question.

Mrs. Grey stroked my ass, slowly inserted her finger in my cunt. She pulled it out again, licked it.

“Actually, the answer is no.”

Mrs. Grey sat down, and gestured me to do the same.

“Tatiana, in a way I am grateful for what you did, although you caused a major fuck-up.”

“How can I correct my failure, Mistress?” The words came automatically out of my mouth.

“You did nothing wrong. I did. I had not realized that some of the guests might be fascinated by the Chamber Maids, might want to become one of them. ‘Priscilla’ was exactly functioning as programmed: She wanted to satisfy your wishes, so she brought you a Chamber Maid uniform. But you cannot just put on a Chamber Maid uniform, without being properly pre-programmed first. We have to make major adjustments to our organization and procedures here, to prevent this from occurring again.”

“So what will happen to me?”

“The mere fact that you are able to ask me this question, demonstrates that you still have free will, and that you are only partially programmed. A proper Chamber Maid would not be able to ask me something, unless specifically given permission.”

Mrs. Grey slumped a bit in het chair. She upped her skirt.

“Lick my pussy, Tatiana.”

I complied immediately. While I was busy with my head between her thighs, she continued:

“Your mind is a bit, ehhh, fucked up. You have free will, until you get an order. I guess that some inner voice is telling you that your purpose is to serve.”

Mrs. Grey pulled my head from her wonderfully smooth pussy.

“What do you really want, little Tatiana?”

“I, I... I don’t know. I guess I want to serve you, Mistress.”

“Do you truly want to serve me, or is that just your programming?”

I tried to search my feelings.

“Did you truly want to serve your former boss?”

“I... No, I did not want to do it. I just did. But I hated him. He betrayed me. I thought we were colleagues.“

“So you obeyed, but you were still thinking. Your programming is unstable, and I can’t take the risk of having you in my service. It’s fairly easy to control these men; promise them a bonus, distract them with a few submissive Chamber Maids... I hadn’t counted on someone like you.”

She smiled: “It’s ironic that you were one of the Chamber Maids who lured them into my trap. Donald will now serve me; my intention was that you would serve me too. You would continue working at your company, and bring in new targets for acquisition. “

“This is all some big conspiracy? World domination?”

“It is a hidden battle for the control of multinational companies, yes. And it might be more. But you won’t be a part of it.”

Mrs. Grey gestured me to stand up.

“I need safehouses, and you are a suitable candidate for running one. It is a way of showing gratitude for services rendered. You will accept, of course. And you will forget what happened here.”

“I will, Mistress.” My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.

“Dismissed.”

“Thank you, Mistress.” Become part of the scenery. Disappear into bliss.

A voice in my head gave directions to the dressing room, where I could change my uniform for street clothing. While I walked out, I heard Jenna’s voice: “Yes Master. The incident has been contained. Your humble slave will update procedures at this site.... Thank you, Master, for allowing your humble slave to serve you.”

* * *

A year later

This year, I would be sold out.

B&B Eden was running well. My B&B.

Of course the location was a big advantage; at the beach, under the palm trees. But it had already become famous on the internet for its service and relaxing atmosphere.

I was so glad that I had left my previous job. What was the point in earning wads of money, if your job sucked, your colleagues were surreptitious sharks, and there wasn’t any time to spend all that money on something really satisfying?

I remembered that night at the Resort, with that jerk Donald. Somehow it had dawned on me that those millions we were talking about were just meaningless numbers. That it all lacked purpose.

I saw a cab stopping in front of the bar.

“Svettie, we have new guests!” I yelled.

Svetlana strolled in. “Hi Titty-tatty. I just tidied the room.”

Good girl, I thought. I would be nowhere without Svetlana. She had worked as a chamber maid before, and she was used to long shifts and hard work. Her opinion was that this was an easy job. “Only five rooms to clean, a few eggs to scramble in the morning, and I don’t have to wear some stupid French maid uniform like I did during my previous job.”

She now wore our ‘uniform’. Shorts and bikini. Her tits almost fell out of her teeny-weeny bikini -which was the way I liked it. If business was slow, we spent all day together in bed. No worries. Bliss.

The guests reported to the ‘reception’; a corner of the bar. The man wore a Bermuda short and no shirt. I saw a promising bulge in his shorts. The young lady wore a bikini bottom and a short sleeved top; it offered a hot sideboob view and she knew it. I showed them their room, and offered to help them change clothes.

They were into it immediately. “I had heard about the room service,” the young hot lady smirked, while I unbuttoned her friend’s pants.

“We offer very personal service,” I said. “And we stimulate interactions between guests. If you want, I can call Svetlana too; I don’t think that she has anything urgent to do.”

“Nothing is more urgent that the urgent needs of our guests.” Svetlana already stood in the doorway, untying her bikini. “At your service,” she added.

We were fucking just seconds later.

My purpose is to serve. Subservience is bliss.