The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Career Day

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. I had originally planned a different approach but then something struck me. Wether that’s good or bad is up to you, I suppose. Enjoy.

Hank brushed at his coat as he walked through the halls of the high school. It was rather busy today, not surprising considering that it was Career Day, various people from various walks of life taking time to talk to one class or another about their jobs and how students may want to follow that sort of work.

So far, Hank had done three classes, two with male teacher and the other an elderly woman in her fifties. It had been slow so far, just the same lectures about how hypnosis didn’t work like on tv and how it could be an exciting career. He’d been met by pretty much the same bored stares all day but that was all right. It just made his plans all the better.

Ever since he had heard about Career Day, Hank had been gripped with the idea. He couldn’t help it, it was just something that stuck into his head and he couldn’t shake it off no matter how hard he tried. And best of all, the more he thought of it, the more he thought how unbelievably fun it would be. It would be like nothing he’d tried before, an experience he just couldn’t pass up.

He glanced at the watch, checking the time. Lunch was over and the next period was about to start. Picking up his pace a little, the hypnotherapist made his way to the next classroom, smiling as he shook the hand of the woman responsible for his visit.

“Thank you very much for coming, Hank,” Melissa Martin said, smiling as she shook the man’s hand. She was a highly attractive woman in her early thirties, with shoulder length red hair and a pretty face. She was wearing a white blouse and dark mini-skirt, hosed legs on display, much to the joy of some of her male students. She was in very good shape and got a lot of looks when she walked down the hallways.

Until a few weeks before, Melissa had been a somewhat reserved woman, not one for flashy outfits or anything like that. That was until she had started seeing Hank for therapy to quit smoking. He’d turned her off the habit and more. Hank had used his skills to turn Melissa into a great lover who now liked to flaunt herself a bit. She was stronger in public but still obedient to Hank when he wanted her to.

When she’d mentioned Career Day while awake during one session, Hank had gotten the idea. During bouts of lovemaking while she was under, he had told her to make sure he was on the list of candidates to talk to students and made sure he would visit her class after lunch.

As Melissa went over to shut the door (unknowingly locking it as Hank had secretly instructed her to) as Hank let his hands drift over the students. They were the usual mix of young men and women, all carrying the same boredom he’d seen in other classes only a tad more lethargic after lunch, which was what Hank was counting on.

“Okay, kids, I want you all to meet someone I happen to know......” Hank tuned out most of Melissa’s introduction, preferring instead to let his eyes wander the room, trying to focus on who seemed more or less bored, who was attentive, looking for the telltale signs all hypnotists knew to figure out who’d be a good target. He soon became aware that Melissa was finishing up and this was his big moment.

He stepped forward, pulling out a large pocket watch and starting to swing it a bit. “This is the big misconception people have about hypnosis,” he began, talking in a smooth, easy tone. “That all you can do is just wave a watch around and have it swing back and forth, back and forth and people will just stare right at it as it swings back and forth, back and forth, they’ll just watch it swing back and forth back and forth and that’s all it really takes, is for people to just watch it, to just watch it swing that they won’t be able to not watch it swing, that they’ll just watch it swing back forth, back and forth, their eyes tracking it as it swings back and forth, back and forth, unable to look away from the swinging watch, unable to look away, unable to do anything but watch the watch swing and listen to my voice, watch it swing and listen to my voice, back and forth, listen to my voice, back and forth, listen to my voice.......”

As he talked, Hank watched the class intently. All of them were watching the swinging watch, many already having eyes glazing over. Hank knew he had an exceptionally susceptible group on his hands. Of course, most students were tired after lunch and he was counting on that. He was also counting on the old misconceptions about hypnosis actually aiding him as he did to them exactly what they expected a hypnotist to do: Put them under a spell.

“So you watch it swing, back and forth, back and forth, and listen to my voice as you watch it swing back and forth, back and forth, and you listen to my voice tell you how sleepy you are, tell you how sleepy you all feel, you hear me tell you you’re sleepy, you’re all sleepy, as you watch it swing back and forth, back and forth and listen to me tell you how sleepy you are, how very sleepy you are, how very, very sleepy you are, you watch it swing back and forth, back and forth and you just feel sleepy, very sleepy, more and more sleepy. You know you can’t keep your eyes open anymore, you have to sleep, you have to sleep, I am putting you all to sleep, you all falling into sleep, a deep, deep sleep.”

Soon, the entire class was slumped on their desks, all in a deep trance state. Hank smiled and turned around, still holding up the watch. He saw Melissa, halfway gone, eyes half-open and swung the watch before them, watching them shut.

Making sure the door was locked, Hank took a couple of minutes to deepen the trance, not as hard as it sounded since they were already far gone. He paused to turn towards Melissa, then the class. “I want all the boys in the class to sit up and open your eyes but still remain deeply in a trance.” As the boys did, Hank turned to Melissa. “Melissa, remove all your clothing.”

Melissa was soon nude, her nice form on display before her entire class, only the boys able to see her although they could barely comprehend what they were seeing. Hank looked around the class, looking at each of the girls until he hit one in particular. “Will the blonde girl in the third row please sit up and open your eyes but remain deeply entranced?”

The young woman did so, a very nice face framed by long blonde hair. “Stand up,” Hank commanded and she did so. “What is your name?”

“Melody,” she answered in a soft tone.

“Melody, come up her please.” As Melody took robotic steps up to the front desk, Hank started to undress. “Melody,” he said to the standing teenager. “Are you a virgin?”

“No.....” Melody said softly.

“How many times have you had sex, Melody?”

“Seven.....”

“All men?”

“Yes.......”

“Have you ever wanted to make love to a woman?”

“Not really.....”

Hank picked up the watch and swung it before Melody’s eyes, watching her track it with her gaze. “You are hypnotized, Melody. What do you know a hypnotized person has to do?”

“Whatever....they’re told.....” Melody answered softly.

“Yes, Melody, they have to do whatever they’re told,” Hank said, glad again at the misconceptions of hypnosis. “Take off your clothes, Melody.” He was soon looking at a very nice naked body with firm breasts and a tight little ass, awaiting orders. “Now, Melody, you have to do what I say. So if I tell you to make love to Melissa and myself at once, you’ll do so, correct?”

“Yes...” Melody nodded as Hank moved forward, kissing her hard on the lips, bringing her naked body to him. He pushed Melody down on the desk and let his face work down her body, pushing her firm breasts together as he licked each nipple. At the same time, Melissa pushed her breasts into Melody’s face, letting her student kiss and lick at each nipple before moving in to kiss Melody on the lips. At the same time, Hank pushed himself on Melody’s body, working his hands down to her pussy. “Melody, Melissa, enjoy yourselves but listen to nothing I say until I directly address you.”

“Now, boys,” Hank said as he slid his hand along Melody’s clit. “As you can see, both Melody and Melissa are lost in passion as much as trance right now, therefore they’re unable to stop making love even if they would want to.” Melody moaned as Hank slid his hand around her pussy, fingering her as Melissa lowered herself onto Melody’s face. “Now, Melissa has been specially conditioned over time to open herself up to same sex encounters.” Melissa moaned, shifting back and forth on Melody’s face, her legs dangling over the edge of the desk as Melody began to lick at her pussy. “Melody, on the other hand, operates on the misconception that a hypnotized person can only do what they are told and have no free will. Of course, this is false but her subconscious believes that and thus she is much more ready to accept commands. Of course, the fact that she doesn’t seem all that bright definitely helps as well.” Hank pushed his fingers into Melody’s clit, eliciting a squeal of pleasure. He stood up and addressed the two women. “Melissa, Melody. Stop.”

Both froze, Melissa bending over, Melody with her tongue arching to her clit. “Do a 69 so you can lick each other out,” Hank commanded and the women obeyed, both of them with feet dangling over the edge of the desk as they started to lick away at each other’s pussies. Hank began to stroke his cock as he spoke to the boys, staring blankly at the scene before them. “Now, usually, you’ll have to work a little harder to get a woman to open up like this, particularly if this is a woman you’ve just met and hypnotized on a bus or someplace like that. But it can be done. You’ll be amazed how many women go deep their first time but some take multiple wakeups and being put back under again to get them this deep and obedient and even then you have to work to get her to fuck you. The most popular notion is to make her believe she’s with her dream lover. Making her think you’re her husband or boyfriend is also good as is making her believe that this is all her idea, a dream that she wants to go along with.”

Melissa and Melody rubbed against each other as they licked away at each other’s pussies, the blond on red hair combinations a nice sight. Hank’s cock was hard as a rock but he held it in as he continued his lecture. “You’ll find that most women have gay tendencies and it just takes a little work to bring those out. As I’ve said and as you can see, once they get into it, they’ll just go with the flow without wanting to stop.” As soon as he said that, both women gave out muffled cries as they came onto each other’s faces, the desk shuddering under them. Hank waited as they came down before asking a question.

“How many of you guys have dreamed of Melissa sucking your cock?” Every boy in class raised his hand except for a handsome, muscular jock in the back. “Son, why aren’t you raising your hand? And be honest.”

“I’m....gay......”

“Do any of your friends know?”

“No....No one.....”

“Well, keep that to yourself, all right?” Hank looked about, focusing on a young man wearing glasses, eyes glazed despite the sight before him. “What’s your name?”

“Peter.....” the boy replied dully.

“Melissa, go over and suck Peter’s cock.” Immediately, Melissa pulled herself off the desk, moving forward to free Peter’s cock from his pants. Like most of his classmates, Peter had a hard-on, his subconscious mind registering the arousal of seeing the hypnotized women go at it. Melissa took his rod in her mouth and began sucking on it, her lipsticked lips moving up and down the shaft as she took it in her mouth.

Meanwhile, Hank moved onto the desk, pulling Melody up, both sitting as Hank pulled her to him, sliding his cock into her passage and starting to pump in and out. Melody wrapped her legs and arms around Hank, moaning as he went at her. Hank spared a glance at Melissa sucking off Peter, the student’s heightened breathing the only sign he was even aware of it. “Now, sucking cock is sometimes hard to convince some women. You might want to start off with something small, like making her believe she’s eating a popsicle or something. Of course, you have to remind her just to lick it, not bite down. Again, once she gets into it, she’ll find it nearly impossible to stop.”

Melissa licked the tip of Peter’s shaft as she pinched his balls, trying to force his juices to flow, tricky in his hypnotized state. “I’m afraid I don’t have the time to show it to you here, but some women are hard to convince to take it up the ass. Unfortunately, there’s no imaginary substitute, you just have to work hard to make her accept it and enjoy it. Believe me, it has its benefits.”

Hank grunted as he drove into Melody, her breasts bouncing with each of his hard thrusts into her, their asses rubbing the surface of the desk as they made love. “As I said, I have two unique cases here,” Hank said through gritted teeth, feeling himself start to build to orgasm. “Normally, this takes at least two inductions and deepenings and then you have to build the arousal within them before you can make your move. But trust me, it’s quite easy to make a woman hot and ready for you and make her believe it’s all her doing as well. Once you unlock the passion and start fucking her, even if she’s able to stop, she won’t be able to.” Hank’s next comment was cut off as he grunted, coming into Melody, who cried out, arching herself back as she felt his wad blast through her body. Meanwhile, Peter also came, his wad blasting down Melissa’s throat, staining the back of her mouth.

It took a few minutes for Hank to get Peter, Melody, Melissa and the desk all cleaned up and a bit longer to dress, leaving Hank only a few minutes to wrap up. Melody was back at her desk, watching with the rest of the class as Hank swung the watch back and forth. “When I snap my fingers, you will all awaken. Consciously, none of you will remember anything you have seen, nothing at all, just another dull lecture. Now, subconsciously, all the girls will remember that if any of you see this watch again, you will instantly fall back into a trance and listen to what I say. Now, all the boys will subconsciously remember what they have seen and will enjoy it. They will enjoy the feeling of power they saw, they will enjoy the idea of having a woman under their control.” Hank spared a quick glance to the gay boy and shrugged. If he wanted to hypnotize guys, he was on his own. “You will all want to learn the art of hypnosis, you will want to learn all you can about it and you will want to use it and use it well. Remember that in your subconscious but none of you remember anything in your minds.” Hank put the watch away and snapped his fingers just as the bell rang.

The students all blinked their eyes open, then started to get their books together and go to the next class. “That was very informative,” Melissa said to Hank, meaning it. “Thank you so much for coming in.”

“It was my pleasure,” Hank said, meaning it. He stole a glance towards Melody as she walked out with some friends, his mind already working on hooking up with them later. Ah, it felt good to give a new bunch of kids a shot at getting the same pleasures he did. Unlike most of the others here today, he truly would get these kids to follow his career path. A new generation of hypnotists, out there because of him and a new generation of women to be their playthings. It was good to have his job.