The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cardio

Geoff finished getting his running clothes on, did a light stretch and headed out the door to the running loop his apartment complex had. It was nothing but a hard cement sidewalk that went around the entire complex but it had signs instructing bike riders to yield to runners and there was no car traffic so it made running enjoyable and convenient. Geoff usually did one warm up lap by walking the first loop before he started a slow trot and eventually moved up to running speed. But this day was different.

A young but slightly overweight black woman stepped out of her apartment and started her walk just 20 feet or so in front of Geoff. She was wearing a tight leotard type material on her lower half that went down to about mid-calf and was clearly made for exercise. Her upper half sported a spandex type material that was crossing in the back and up to neck area in the front. The clothing would have been conservative except the woman was very well endowed. Her body was a perfect hourglass and her butt was a perfect heart shape. Geoff could not see them but her size DD breasts bounced freely in her top and would have been equal eye candy if Geoff could have seen them.

Geoff watched her hips move as she walked and he was fascinated at the way her upper body could remain perfectly erect while all this activity was taking place below the waist. Her hips were swinging and her butt was going back and forth. Her butt was a combination of muscle and fat that in his mind almost neared perfection. The next thing he knew he had rounded the corner where his apartment was and it was time to begin his run. He knew if he ran he would run past her and without a second thought he decided to maintain his distance and watch the wonderful show taking place in front of him.

This same thing happened the next two days in a row and on the fourth day Geoff decided to leave a bit earlier in the morning just to beat the woman out of her apartment and actually get a run in. This time he got by her place without her coming out and he celebrated his small victory. He finished his first walking lap and then started his run. Right as he was finishing his second lap she popped out of her apartment and to his surprise she started running. She seemed to match his speed and he could not take his eyes off her butt. After several laps his legs started to fatigue and he realized she was pulling him along at a pace that was faster than he was accustomed to. He decided to slow and just as he did she did too. That was the first time he wondered if she was intentionally placing him behind her all the time.

The next day he waited and started his cardio session ten minutes later than he usually started it. He was confident she was way ahead of him but right as he got close to her building the door popped open and she was suddenly in front of him. He could not take it anymore. He broke into a trot and caught up to her and said, “Excuse me. Excuse me.”

She turned and for the first time he noticed how large her breasts were. They were fully covered but the tight fitting material did not leave much to the imagination. She smiled and said, “Yes honey?”

He stumbled over his words as he said, “We seem to be, uh, I mean we’re on the same schedule, and I, and I was wondering if you would like to exercise together.”

She reached up and ran her fingertips and palm along the left side of his face and said, “Oh no sweetie. I like you behind me. It is quite amusing to watch you struggling not to look at my ass. It is quite hypnotic isn’t it?”

Shivers ran down his spine from where she had touched him straight down to his toes. He felt the bulge in his pants and then meeting her eyes for the first time he said, “Yes, it is quite hypnotic.”

She took her hand from his face, kissed her pointer finger, then pressed her finger to his lips. She smiled at him still holding his eyes with her eyes and said, “Then why ruin what we have. You just stay behind me and let my hips and ass continue to hypnotize you. Each sway of my ass makes you more and more submissive towards me so just stay behind me where you belong.”

The woman then removed her finger from his lips and began to walk away. When she got about ten feet away she said, “You may follow now.”

Geoff thought “what a nutcase” but turned and followed her anyways. As she led the way Geoff started thinking how bad he would like to get in the sack with her. Those hips were driving him crazy and she seemed to be giving them a little extra swing.

When she reached her last lap she stopped in front of her doorway and said, “I’ll be heading out tomorrow right at 6 AM. I expect to see you here waiting to follow me. Understood?”

He just shook his head yes and walked back to his apartment in a daze. As he took his morning shower he thought, “That woman is absolutely nuts but I really want to tag that ass so I better be out there tomorrow at six.”

The next morning he was at her door at 5:55 just to make sure he did not miss her. She came out right at 6 AM and walked to where he was standing. She said, “Oh good boy. You were here waiting like I told you to. Today you will notice that as you watch my hips sway that your desire for me will become so intense that it will begin to consume your thoughts for the remainder of the day. You may follow now.”

Part of Geoff wanted to turn and walk back to his apartment and tell this woman she needed to take her meds but part of him could not wait to see her big round ass shaking from side to side again. He turned and began to follow. This time he became so fascinated that the next thing he knew she was coming to a stop in front of her door and saying, “I think five laps was enough today. I will see you here tomorrow at 6 AM.”

Geoff said, “Okay, I will be here.”

She smiled and as she turned to head back into her apartment she said, “I know you will.”

That morning he was so consumed with visions of her ass that he missed his off-ramp on the highway and had to circle back around to get to his office. Instead of working on the art designs for his client he doodled pictures of his mysterious workout partner. As he etched out yet another drawing he looked at his handiwork and said aloud, “I would do anything to sleep with this woman. She is so hot.”

The next morning he was eagerly waiting. He excitedly wondered what she would tell him to think about this day as they walked together but several yards apart. She came out of her place and said, “I like a punctual man. By this point you will do just about anything for me so on this morning’s walk I want you to watch my ass and feel yourself falling under my spell. Each sway of my hips will make you fall deeper and deeper under my spell.”

Geoff was just about to tell himself she was crazy when it occurred to him that he would do anything she asked and he was in fact falling under her spell. He said to himself, “Maybe this lady is not as crazy as I thought she was. She seems to have me figured out and is manipulating me into thinking about her all the time.”

She turned and as she did Geoff eagerly prepared himself for their morning walk. Each step that morning made Geoff feel like he was losing himself. He was having trouble thinking about anything but the different ways he could please her if he was ever given the opportunity. He wanted her so badly that his body ached with desire. This time when the walk came to an end she said, “I have tickets to the opera tonight. You will be here on my doorstep at 7 PM to pick me up as my date. Wear a tux.”

He said, “I do not have a tux.”

All she had to do was give him a look and without saying a word to him he quickly realized that answer was not acceptable. He quickly responded, “But I will rent one so I may accompany you.”

She caressed his face like she had so many days earlier and said, “That’s my submissive little boy. I am looking forward to this evening; and not just the opera but the whole evening.”

Geoff ran out at lunch and rented a tuxedo then all night all he thought about his big date. When he arrived she said, “Punctual as usual; that’s a good boy.”

He did not know what to say so he thanked her for telling him he is a good boy. She said, “We have an hour before we leave. You will place all your focus on the necklace I am wearing and my voice. Look at how shiny and beautiful my necklace is. You love the way it just nestles itself between my delicious breasts and shines so beautifully into your eyes. Just look at the necklace and feel your body becoming very relaxed and very heavy.”

Geoff thought, “Holy shit she is trying to hypnotize me. I need to get out of here.”

While his thought process was to get up and leave his body did not move and instead he focused all his attention on her voice and her necklace sitting comfortably between two mesmerizing breasts. She continued, “You see a small light inside my necklace and it is becoming brighter and brighter causing you to feel warm, comfortable and very sleepy. Your body is becoming more and more relaxed and you becoming sleepier and sleepier. Your mind has been conditioned to obey me and you are finding it quite easy to listen and obey, listen and obey, listen and obey.”

Geoff felt his body melting into the chair she had him sit down in and felt his eyes begin to give way to gravity. He realized she was right. He had followed her like a puppy dog ever since their first encounter and had looked forward to each day so he could follow her next command. Now that she was standing in front of him giving him commands with the purpose of hypnotizing him he had absolutely no fight left in him. He heard his voice inside his head say, “it’s easy to listen and obey” and he knew he was going down.

As his eyes drooped and then fought to stay open and then drooped again Latasha smiled and was happy to see her plan working so well. She had noticed Geoff fighting to look away the first day she went for a walk. She also knew he usually took off running so she had been very pleased to see him maintain his position behind her and forego the run. Working as an apprentice in a psychologist’s office she knew a few tricks to test his suggestibility and she found he was one of the most suggestible men she had ever met. Once she put him out she knew he would be hers.

She continued her induction and said, “The light is becoming bigger and bigger and you are falling deeper and deeper. Your eyes just cannot seem to stay open any longer and as the warmth from my necklace covers your body you feel your eyes closing, closing; so heavy now. When I count to three and drop my necklace back down between my breasts you will fall into a deep hypnotic trance.”

Latasha counted to three and let go of the necklace. As soon as it left her fingers Geoff’s eyes closed and he slowly fell back into the chair he was seated in. She sat down next to him and said, “Before we continue I must know your name.”

Geoff told her his name and then she said, “Geoff, you are deeply hypnotized and completely under my power. Today is the first day of the rest of your life. You have found your dream woman. You will go out on a date tonight; first an opera and then dinner. Every minute you spend with me tonight will increase your desire to be my man. You will do anything for me because you love the power and control I have over you. Even after you awaken from this trance you will find my words to be absolutely irresistible as you have already experienced. You belong to me now Geoff. Now tell me you belong to Mistress Latasha.”

Geoff dreamily replied, “I belong to Mistress Latasha.”

She felt a rush of lust rush over her hearing him use those words. She wanted to take him right there but she had really wanted to attend the opera. She glanced down at her watch and knew it was time to wake him up. Latasha said, “I am going to count to five and you will awaken. Again, you will not have any memory of me hypnotizing you this evening.”

Latasha slowly brought him out of his trance and then said, “Well, do you like the outfit?”

She spun around for him and he said, “Yes, you look stunning. How did I become lucky enough to be able to escort you tonight?”

Latasha said, “Do you like opera?”

His face turned red and he said, “No, I really can barely tolerate it.”

She smiled and led him right down the path to full awareness of how he felt. She said, “Well then silly boy; why are you going?”

Without any additional thought or hesitation Geoff replied, “Because I would do anything to please you.”

Latasha took his hand and said, “Now that’s the answer I wanted to hear. Do you have some way you can show me how you really feel?”

His mind raced for a second and then he went to his knees and said, “May I please kiss your ass as a sign of my devotion?”

She said, “You may kiss it through the dress right now and if you are a good boy tonight and do not complain about the opera I will let you kiss it for real tonight.”

Geoff kissed her ass and said, “I belong to you.”

She took his hand and leading him towards the car she said, “Yes you do Geoffrey; yes you do.”

He followed behind her with her leading the way. It was something he had become accustomed to as she mesmerized him with her butt and it was something that would never change. She led and commanded and he followed and obeyed.