The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caramia (part one)

All the usual disclaimers apply...this is a story for adults, and you know who you are. All others should am-scray.

The following words and descriptions used by permission of the author, and his (former) pet. And please, don’t try this at home.

Just a word or two before the story starts. I have been browsing this site for several years, always enjoying the different ways that people express themselves. Therefore, I feel I owe a debt to those who have come before me, who have helped me with their perspectives and emails. To trilby, and URN, and Homer, and Robot, and Hypno, and JR, and Nick, and Phred, and Shadow, and Tabico, and Tamale, and thrall, and Trent, and Writerz, and all the others whose names I forgot to mention. Most especially to Cait and Koji...thank you for your stories, and the nice emails you’ve sent in reply to my compliments. To all mcstories.com writers...thank you!

She knelt by the door, her knees on a pillow set just above where the step left the foyer and dropped into the living room. She had longed for the moment that was approaching from the time that her Master and told her he had to leave for a few months because of a temporary transfer necessitated by his work. But then, this afternoon, he had called, telling her he would be by at 8 PM, and that he would be bringing her a gift.just like the first time they had met..

She had put her profile on-line briefly at an “alternative” website designed for those who wanted to find partners for BDSM play. The page with her profile contained several pictures of her from the back, proudly displaying her tattoo. Within 24 hours she had two replies. One, from a man who sounded like a boy, was politely refused. The other, from a man approximately her age, sounded promising. He seemed literate, humorous, intelligent.all personality traits she found attractive. They exchanged several emails, then began chatting online via instant messaging. He continued to intrigue her with his humor and humanity. Finally, he gave her his phone number. which she promptly misdialed, leaving a message for someone who likely did not know what she was talking about. She emailed him, telling of how she had tried to call, and leaving her number for him. He called back the next day, and they chatted. That became their pattern; they would instant message in the morning on the computer, and would talk on the phone at night as soon as her cellular phone plan began its “unlimited” minutes. And, with each day that passed, she became more and more aware of how much she wanted to meet him in person.

Behind her, the rustle and noise of last minute preparations began to fade, and her roommates and guests retired to the other bedrooms of the house to wait for the signal to join the party. For months, she had made preparations for this day.plans for how she would present Master with gifts she had gathered, in hopes he would never leave her alone again..

She invited him to come to her home. It was to be a “dinner and a movie” kind of date, with some comfortable conversation before and after in her room. Though he had sent a picture, her first thought when she saw him standing in the doorway was “He’s taller than I thought.” He hugged, then kissed her, and she quickly lead him to her room. It was there that he gave her his first gift...a small, battery-operated fountain. “Having talked to you about your likes and dislikes, this seemed to me a good gift for you.” She thanked him and kissed him again. They lay on her bed, where he held her in his arms and stroked her hair, and kissed her from time-to-time. Too soon, it was time to go out. She dressed in a unitard, stiletto-heeled thigh-high boots, and a crocheted sweater. He held her hand as they drove to the Chinese restaurant, and placed his hand on her ass as they walked in. They ate and chatted and laughed, and she felt the eyes of the waitstaff on her as she walked back and forth from the buffet line. When she told him this, he laughed, and told her they were jealous of her upfront sexuality.

When they left the restaurant, they spent an hour trying to find the movie theater for which they had passes. The directions she had taken from the internet did not say that the exit they needed to take would be closed due to construction, and they spent 45 minutes trying to find their way back to the right shopping complex. Arriving 10 minutes late for the movie, he led he to the back row, leaving a large distance between them and the nearest other patrons. Then, as the movie unfolded up on the screen, he began kissing her. Soon, he was fondling her breasts, squeezing them tightly. She whispered to him that she liked it when her hair was pulled, and he twisted it around his hand and forced her to kiss him again. He reached between her legs and found the damp spot where she had soaked her unitard. Slowly, he began rubbing that spot with his fingers, creating delicious friction over her clit. Soon, he had her on her back, her shoulder blades in his lap, as one hand massaged her clit through her clothes, and the other pinched and squeezed her breasts.

Later, while he let her suck the juices from his fingers, he inadvertently placed his hand on her throat and let it rest there. After the movie, she would tell him how it turned her on. How it all turned her on, even when they got into the car and he continued to massage her pussy as she drove on the interstate.

Back in her room, she undressed him, then herself, and lay with him in her bed. She had said that they should not play, but his hands strayed, and soon she was moaning as he put his fist into her sopping wet pussy, and added several fingers up her ass. He played with her until the wee hours of the morning, until he finally had to leave to drive back to his home, two hours away. When he left, she went into the shower and masturbated to orgasm twice, calling his name each time she came.

Even remembering it now began her pussy juices flowing, and she wriggled her hips in hopes of rubbing her clit against something, anything, that would push her toward climax. She thought momentarily of using her fingers, but maintained discipline and left her wrists crossed behind her back, knowing that Master would be pleased with her self-control.

The intense longing she felt after that first encounter left her wanting more and more of him, and each night she would call and listen to his voice as he talked about his day. One night, as she was telling him about her daily workout and how tightly her muscles were knotted, he offered to use a relaxation technique he had learned long ago in a dance class. He had her lay back in the bed in a position from which she didn’t feel like moving. Then, in a quiet, soothing voice, he had her breathe deeply a few times, then slow her breathing to a moderate, easy pace. He told her to concentrate on her breathing, to listen to the air go in and out of her lungs, to measure its pace keep it steady, concentrating only on her breathing and his voice. Then, as her breathing steadied, he told her to visualize a warm dot of light touching her big toe. The dot was warm and relaxing, and the muscles in every part of the body the light touched would start to relax, melting into the bed. He told her to imagine the light slowly traveling up her body.toes.feet.ankles.concentrating on nothing but his voice, and her breathing.in and out.thighs.knees.calves.slowly warming and relaxing.gravity pulling the muscles deeper into the bed.so relaxed that they don’t want to move.into the buttocks.the hips.warm and heavy, relaxed and loose..

Several times as his voice continued its soothing journey up her body, she felt her mind drift away like a floating balloon.her body continuing to relax as she let herself think about.nothing. From time to time, she let herself hear his voice again.until she again felt relaxed and let herself drift.her head rolling to the side as he commanded her neck and head to relax.

She could still hear his voice talking to her, asking her questions, telling her things, but she couldn’t be bothered to think about it, as she relaxed on the cloud that was her mind. She heard herself answering, talking.but couldn’t make out the words clearly in her mind. She was so warm, so comfortable.nothing could or would bother her here.

When she awoke the next day, she remember the floating, the deep relaxation. Her muscles felt better upon awakening then they had in months. She stretched eagerly, wondering when she could again hear his voice, letting him guide her into that deeply relaxed place.

That’s when she noticed he was gone.

Thinking back, she still couldn’t remember what was said to her, or what questions she answered those first few times she was hypnotized.and, she realized, she really didn’t care. She had always wanted to find the right man.the right DOMINANT man.to whom to offer complete submission. She had always been attracted to those who had no more desire than to use her, without care for her feelings. She wanted to be used, craved it, needed to be on her knees, or tied up, to be flogged, cropped, caned. But those hours she had spent with him were different, because.well, she could see his real emotions, which he did not hide from her. And he told her about the triumphs and tragedies that made up his life. And, if she had said stop.he did, holding her or stroking her until whatever demons that had arisen in her psyche had settled down.

And always, there was the control he exerted solely over her mind. The times he would say a word, and she would drift away on a cloud of relaxation and contentment. Sometimes she would awake in a different room, or in a different position, or in different clothing, and, at first, the dislocation jarred her. But, as time went on, she realized that he was using her, albeit differently. Training her unconscious mind to serve him while she was awake. Then came her most important realization. She liked being controlled and used.but she loved him.

As she knelt there remembering, tears trickled from her eyes as she relived the night she told him.and the night he gave her another gift.

He sat on the edge of the blue futon, stroking her hair as she knelt licking and sucking the head of his cock in the she had come to know he enjoyed the most.

She looked up at him.at his blue eyes hidden slightly by his glasses.at his mouth, which frowned slightly even when at rest.at his slightly crinkled brow, at his balding head covered in a light fuzz of blonde hair.and she knew. KNEW! This was where she wanted to be forever.

She removed her lips from his cock, and said four words that she had never thought she could say, though she knew that these words had been formed, not by her mouth, but by her heart.

“I love you, Master.”

His eyes widened in surprise, and she wondered if she had gone too far when he reached down and grasped her chin so she could not break contact with his eyes.

And then she saw the tear. Just one. Though his expression never changed, one small tear escaped his left eye, and trailed down his cheek, and fell onto his bare chest.

Suddenly, she felt something in her pussy.something she had not felt anywhere outside a hot shower in years.something that intercourse could never bring her, something that only the most extreme types of large dildoes and toys could get her close to. But suddenly it was there, and growing, and she knew what he had been doing in her mind all these weeks.the promise he had kept, made after she told him of her trouble climaxing anywhere but in the shower.

With her admission, she had unlocked something in her mind.and now, her entire body trembled as she built toward what felt like the most intense orgasm she could ever have.

He continued to lock eyes with her, even as her body began to writhe, seeking release. Seconds began to stretch, as the heat and pleasure building inside her started to become painful in its intensity. Only when she felt she could hold her tongue no longer did she finally whisper.“Please???”

And then, and only then, did he say what she had been longing to hear. Only then did he complete whatever circuit he had set in her brain. Only then did the bitter past fall away and the hopeful future completely assert itself.

“I love you too, Caramia.”

And her world exploded in ecstasy.until her mind could take no more, and her consciousness floated away.