The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story contains graphic descriptions of sexual activity. If this type of material is offensive to you, or you are not of legal age in your state/country of residence, do not read or download this text. This is intended solely for viewing and entertainment for consenting adults. This text may be re-posted, but not published without permission of the author.

Captured Territory

by Max Rank

As so often happens it seemed like a chance meeting but in retrospect was something that was brewing for a long time. It was early summer, I had the day off and it was once again time to tackle the lawn. Out of gas for the tractor I headed up to the corner gas station to fill my can. For some reason the Matt who I talked to at least four times a week seemed different to me. I always bought my gas there because of him he was in his late twenties, georgous, and had a beautiful body. He was always friendly and over time we’d sort of struck up a friendship but today there was something more; I got out of the car to get the can out of the trunk for him to fill when it dawned on me. He was wearing shorts and sandals today and his legs were smooth! Well almost anyway, it looked like he tried to shave them and sort of botched the job. There were scratches and nicks all up and down his left leg. “Hey what happened to you; did you get attacked by a cat?” I chuckled. Matt, that it turns out was his name, was embarrassed. “I didn’t think anyone would notice.” He answered. It was going to be so hot today I couldn’t stand wearing my uniform pants. He apologized further explaining that he was getting ready for a body builder competition. “I was going for the middleweight class but I guess there isn’t much chance of that now.” He conceded. “When is the competition?” I asked. “Two weeks from now.” Matt answered. “That’s no problem then.” I told him encouragingly. “You just need someone who knows how to shave you to do it; won’t any of your buddies in the competition help you out?” “Are you kidding?” He answered incredulously. “Anyone even caught looking at another guy in that group gets thrown out!” I forgot for a moment. “Oh that’s right we’re in Ohio!” I joked. Matt gave me one of those now what’s that supposed to mean looks. We chatted on a bit about how hot it was and lawn mowing, you know, dicky-pepee stuff like how’s your John Dear running? What crap! But as the tank got to the top he had to ask or lose his chance. “Do you know how to do it?” He blurted out in a whispered plea. He suspected I guess from unguarded remarks I’d made in passed conversations that I might be interested and hoped I might reply; “Sure Matt, when you get off tonight just drop over and I’ll see what I can do.” I answered just as quietly my head down close to his as if to help him with the gas can; not to arouse suspicion. “I get off at 9:00 is that o.k.?” he begged. “Sure,” I said handing him a roughly scribbled address with my money. “Thanks I’ll be there.” He assured me. “Your perfect shave is just down there and around the corner.” I smiled. “Thanks I’ll be there as soon as I can.” He said earnestly. I picked up a few extra cans of shaving cream and some baby oil at the drug store and set off for home. Knowing he would be a while I finished off mowing the lawn. Like clock work at 9:10 there was Matt at my front door. “I hurried as fast as I could, I didn’t realize you lived so close to the station; I hope nobody notices my car.” He worried. Without another word I pushed the button, the garage door rose. “Go ahead and park yours beside mine. " I chuckled to myself. Matt was either playing purposely playing into my hands or his naiveté was almost too much to bear.

As the garage door closed behind him and he passed through the back door I took in the ripe aroma of sweet sweat from his long day pumping gas in the hot sun. I probably need a shower.” He apologized. “not to worry;” I assured him. “Go ahead and strip and get into the shower.” I gestured the way to the bathroom while fixing a couple of double gin and tonics. “Take your time, the more relaxed you are the easier it will be to get all that hair off you.” I laughed, watching him strip out of his sweaty shirt as he walked down the hall. What I beheld when I walked into the bathroom was a scene of utter bliss. The room was already filled with steam from Matt’s shower and I could see his exquisite form illuminated by the shower light and obscured in to a impressionistic caricature by the frosted glass. “How ya do’in in there?” I asked friendlily handing his drink to him over the top of the stall door. “Oh hey thanks.” He laughed at the novelty of having a drink in the shower. “I’ll be out in a second, can you hand me a towel?” He asked nervously. “O,K. but you won’t need one.” I reminded him. “Oh, yeah I guess not.” He said turning off the water. The door slid back and there he was, the most beautifully built middle weight muscle builder I’d ever seen. “Where do you want me to stand?” He asked. Not knowing really what to do. “Just where you are; I put some towels down so there won’t be much of a mess.” I said squeezing some shaving cream into my hand. “You don’t mind doing this do you?” I mean if you do its o.k.; I mean I don’t want to impose.” Matt was nervous about the situation and needed some re-assurance. “Hey Matt relax; I’ve done this before and I’d like to see you win your competition.” “Just looking at you tells me you’ve worked hard and you deserve a break. I’m happy to be of service.” I chuckled. He Smiled a big grin. “Thanks, I can’t beleive I had the courage to ask you but somehow when you made that crack about this being Ohio I thought you might not mind. He explained. “Hey what are friends for, besides its a chance to get to know each other a little more.” We both laughed.

O.K. stand with your legs spread a little apart like a soldier stands at ease.” I instructed and Matt instantly struck that pose. “I’m going to start with this left leg you banged up; Will see if I can make you smooth all over.” I said as I swathed on the shaving cream. “Ooh its warm.” He remarked. “Yeah, I let the cans sit in a sink of hot water for an hour before you came.” “The warm soap makes your pours open up and its easier to remove the stubble.” “Man you really do know allot about this don’t you?” He remarked. “You’ve know idea.” I answered cryptically. Matt just grinned a knowing smile.

I want you to take a few deep breaths and then tense up all the muscles in your left leg; go ahead and do that.....now. I commanded and with out question Matt did as he was told. Quickly and carefully I began to take long strokes down Matt’s left leg. Go ahead and count backwards from ten; when your through your leg will be smooth as marble, just remember to relax, relax, relax.” I whispered softly. As Matt counted I explained that with each stroke of my razor he would lose more of his inhibitions and feel more comfortable and trusting with what ever I said. Ten or so swipes with the razor and his left leg was smooth. “O.K. Matt, When I tell you I want you to begin to relax your leg, starting with your toes, then your foot, then your ankle, then your calf until your whole leg is soft and smooth as a marble statue starting....now.”

I watched as Matt did exactly as I instructed; he was a most willing subject. I could see the rush of lust pass over his face and watched his dick swell as he savored the sensual pleasure of being smooth and obeying my commands. I followed the same procedure with his other leg and arms, his chest until he was on the way to becoming completely hairless. With each limb he became more and more my unabashed and willing subject. All that was necessary for him to compete in the tournament now was done. “Lets take it a little further.” I challenged. “Shall we go all the way now?” I asked him. If he answered yes it would be the last decision he’d ever make on his own. “Yeah, why not?” he grinned. It feels so good to be smooth and I like the way you talk to me.” He confessed. “I was hopping you’d say that.” I smiled clicking on an electric shaver I had set aside. “What are you going to do with that?” He backpedaled. “Finish the job.” I said and without another word began to shave away his crotch hair. “Oh man this is so weird, I love it.” He breathed.

“I said smooth as a marble statue and that’s what you’re going to be.” Matt just smiled and I could tell he wanted it as much as I. When I got to his balls though I had to lift his cock and it twitched and he shuddered a sigh of nervous pleasure. “No guy has ever touched me there; you feel stronger so different from a girl’s touch.” he confessed, “It feels good doesn’t it.” I told him and he just sighed again deeply in assent and I could feel his dick swell and stiffen in my hand. “That’s it Matt, let yourself go; you’ll have no inhibitions with me after today.

Minutes latter his crotch was bald and his dick jutted out hard as a rock from my deft hands and the slippery shaving foam.

“I saved the best for last Matt.” I teased. “Turn around and bend over.” I commanded and Matt now used to doing what he was told spun around like an android, and bent over touching the floor with his hands. “Good boy!” I rewarded and quickly shaved his ass crack completely smooth. Thinking I was through Matt tried to stand up. “Did I tell you to move?” I reproved him. “No sir, Sorry sir.” He apologized, and resumed the position. “I like my guys clean on the inside as well as the out side.” I explained as I gently slid the nozzle of a fleet enema bottle in his ass. I squeezed the entire contents of the bottle inside him and kept my hand on his back to keep him bent over as I took another and filled him with the contents of that bottle as well.

“Oh god that feels so strange he mumbled as I helped him stand erect again. I stood behind him naked my cock nudging his ass crack. He’d gone so deeply under my hypnotic suggestions that he didn’t remember telling him he was a marble statue and that when he was his mind would rest to let my suggestions establish themselves in his brain. Standing there motionless as stone; he never noticed how much time had passed and me leaving the room to have dinner and disrobe.

“In a little while you’ll need to relieve your self and when you do all your will and all your inhibitions will go with it.” “Do you understand me?” I whispered in his ear as I messaged his stomach all bloated from the enema churning inside him. He moaned from the cramping in the pit of his stomach and sighed from the strong caress I was giving him. “Yes I understand.” He answered weakly. We stood there a long while as I worked the fluid deeper and deeper into his gut. Inevitably though the dam broke and I helped him divest himself the biggest load he’d probably ever handled. And watched as the expression on his handsome face turned from anguish to one of pure unhindered pleasure. “Come on Matt, we’re not quite through.” I grabbed his hand and led him to the other bathroom. “Step into the tub.” I told him and obedient as ever he did so. Now we’re going to make sure you’re all cleaned out.” I explained and began douching him with the shower hose. With each successive blast of spray that Matt expelled he surrendered more of his will and any sense of propriety to me. By the time I was through his will was flushed completely away and he had become my unquestioned and obedient slave, eager to try anything I suggested.

“Teach me everything.” He begged, and teach him I did. Matt was such an eager pupil it didn’t take me long to make him a slave to cock.

The day of the competition came and through my suggestion to train as if training was as pleasurable as having sex with me his muscles became defined as if chiseled in stone and he won the competition hands down. By day nothings changed he’s still straight Matt that works at the corner gas station but a week after the competition he quietly asked if he could move in with me claiming he got thrown out of his apartment. He told me he liked being around me because he felt comfortable and he could kick back and relax. He also said he’d like me to be his trainer. He calls it training; I call it great sex!