The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captured

Chapter Eight

“Comfy?”

The woman on the bed looked up at Val, annoyed at being interrupted. She bucked her hips and moaned. “More… more… mmmnnnn… want… nnnnn…”

“Guess it’s been a while since you got laid, huh?”

Watching Jesse sweat and groan and moan in her restraints amused Val to no end. There’d been a time when seeing her team leader strapped to a reclining chair would have sent Val into furious action, determined to break her friend out of her chair and to break the legs of those responsible for putting here into it. But that was a long time ago. With the benefit time and distance, Val could see now how silly that would have been.

After all, she was freeing Jesse, just by standing here.

Jesse pressed against her restraints again as the silver dildo, wet and slick, entered her again and again. Her head twisted from side to side in a most delicious way, sweaty hair flying everywhere. It reminded Val of someone shaking the sand out of a beach towel.

Impishly, she cupped Jesse’s breast with her hand and squeezed, eliciting another long moan. “Aren’t you glad you came here, Jesse? Doesn’t it feel good to be fucked like this?” Her voice dripped like nectar. “Do you remember the last time someone fucked you this good? This hard? And all you needed to do to get this was to obey your master. Obey, Jesse.” She let the word draw out slowly, just as master had taught her. “Obey…

“I don’t… nnnn… can’t…”

“I know you can’t, Jesse. You can’t remember ever feeling this good. It happened to me, too. And to Sars and Oaks and everyone else on the team. We’re a team, remember?”

The dildo withdrew with a mechanical whirr. Jesse’s eyes immediately glazed over, captured by the display of El Víbora’s eyes hanging a foot above her head. “Remember?”

Val glanced at Tess. The scientist looks positively gorgeous in her lab coat and heels. Too much bare skin for a lab, though. What if she spills something on herself?

“Continue, Slave Agent Alpha.” Tess was beautiful.Of course she was. All of master’s slaves were beautiful. He deserved nothing less. But Tessa, unlike Val, unlike Jesse, was forever icy, like an ancient glacier. Whatever personality she’d had before being kidnapped—Val hadn’t bothered to read her file, pre-mission or post—El Víbora had wiped it away completely.

Then she realized that her own Old Personality was interfering with her current orders, and then her master’s plan for Tessa made a lot more sense. Why was she bothering to think about her old life, anyway? Or whether lab chemicals might scald that gorgeously smooth and tanned skin? She didn’t need to think about those things. Her master would see to everything.

That gave her an idea. “Remember, Jesse. Don’t try to think about it. Just remember. We’re all a team, aren’t we?”

“Yes, Val. A team.”

“And you give the orders, don’t you? You’re our boss. We depend on you, Jesse. We always have.”

“Yeah… that’s… true.”

Val watched as some imitation of life and awareness began to build inside her former comrade. She gave herself a mental pat on the back. Master will be so pleased with me! If she was lucky, maybe he would give her the keys to Tessa’s mind that she’d once held, before having them scrubbed from her brain. Tessa was sexy when she was submissive.

But that was for a later time. “We depend on you, Jesse. Sometimes you need to act before you can think. Doing is more important than thinking. Doing comes first. Thinking comes second. When you’re in danger, do you think, or act?”

“Aaaaact.” Jesse squirmed in her restraints. “Val, please put it back inside me. It felt so good. Just for a little… little while…”

That was Val’s cue to slide her own fingers between Jesse’s eager folds. “There’s no need to think. Only to act. Remember that. Act. Don’t think.”

“Don’t… mmmnnn… oh, that’s almost… almost as good… Val…” Jesse closed her eyes and sighed. “You’re so good to me.”

Another finger. “You can act without thinking. Say it.”

“I can act without thinnohhhh… thinking…”

“You will obey without thinking.”

Even with Val’s increased speed, Jesse’s voice became firmer and more distinct. “I will obey without thinking.”

“You will obey without thought.”

“I will obey without thought.”

“The team obeys you without question.”

“Yes. You all obey me.”

“Open your eyes, Jesse. Look at the man you obey without question.”

Her eyes snapped open, followed by her mouth. She gasped in surprise. “He’s so beautiful! His eyes! His… his eyes…”

“Yes. Look into his eyes.” Val’s finger teased Jesse’s clit. “Obey without question.”

“Yesssss… oh fuck, yes! Always! I promise, Val! I prom… I promise…”

A triumphant Val lifted her head and looked to Tessa for approval. The scientist’s slight nod was enough to send her over the Moon.

* * *

“Comfy?”

Jesse settled into her chair. “Yeah. I’m good.” She wiggled herself into a more comfortable angle. “Okay. Now I’m truly ready. How’s the rest of the team?”

Enjoying the massive all-night orgy we planned for them. Val giggled. Who could have guessed that Sars was such a deviant little sexpot under all of that tough bluster? Even now, the Serpientes were on the losing end.

“What’s so funny?”

Oh, shit! “Just thinking about how great it is to have you back. After what they did to your mind, the things they made you do? I missed the real you, Jesse.”

“Deprogramming feels a lot like being brainwashed.” Jesse patted the soft arms of her chair. Her eyes filled with confusion. “We’re not… is this thing going to brainwash me, Val?”

“No,” said Val. She ran an understanding hand through Jesse’s damp, sweaty hair. “It’s not. Master specially designed it to free you from their commands, so that we can all finally be the obedient slaves we were meant to be. Isn’t it wonderful?”

A goofy, dazed smile. “Yeah, It feels so good. So good to be… free…”

“You don’t need to worry one bit, Jesse. I’m here looking out for you. And in a little while, you’ll get to go back home all safe and sound. That’s nice.”

“That’s nice,” Jesse parroted. Her eyes closed. “But I want to… before… can I…”

“You crave master’s touch. You desire him. You want to feel him inside of you, don’t you?”

“Mmmm. Yessss…. he’s so… I love him so much, Val. I can’t wait for this to be done so that I can see him again.”

A triumphant Val lifted her head and looked to Tessa. “Slave. Listen to me and obey. Tell our master that Jesse would like to see him tonight. You can sleep in my bedroom. With me.”

The scientist bowed her head. “As you wish, Mistress Alpha.”

“That’s so hot,” Jesse sighed. “I can’t wait to be like her again. Back to normal. I just want to… you know?“

“Be a mindless, obedient slave to the most wonderful man in the world?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry I got so confused back there.”

“I know, Jesse.” Val went back to untangling her friend’s messy hair, wishing that she’d ordered Tessa to retrieve a comb or a brush. “You’ll be free in a little bit. Just watch the screen, and listen carefully. Think of his eyes.”

“Mmm.” At the mention of eyes, Jesse’s face slackened. She stopped talking. Inside her head, Val knew, she had also stopped thinking. “There’s no time to program your mind. Not properly. But when master summons you again, you’ll have a chance to get the same treatment I got. And you’re going to love it.”

* * *

Then.

The drugs felt so, so good.

Val tried to stretch. She was so sleepy; all she needed to do was to get herself into a comfortable position, and she could close her eyes and let the drugs carry her off the dreamland. But the chair she was strapped to wouldn’t let her do anything more than roll her head slightly to one side, and she groaned softly in protest. I’m so tired. So... so...

“Tesssssssa...” she mumbled, hoping the doctor was still in the room. Val had seen her just a few minutes hours? before, at the edge of her vision, standing beyond whatever hypno-screen-thing they’d set up to try to hypnotize her. She was far too sleepy to be hypnotized. “Tessa, I want... so ssssleepy. Jusssst... let me...” She closed her eyes, tried to let herself sink, but it was as if something inside of her kept jolting her awake. Dimly, she realized that it was her own stupid subconscious mind that was fighting her. There was an easy solution, if... “drugsssss...” A few more shots and she could finally sleep.

A pair of hands stroked her damp hair. “Now, Val, you’ve gone and knocked your headphones off. Here. Let’s fix that.”

The hands pulled away for a moment, and Val felt something soft and squishy press against her left ear. The same mass pressed down harder against the other ear, and the voices began to whisper to her again. Val had already forgotten about them, just as she’d been told to do. Forget the voices. Forget everything. Sleep, and forget. Sleep, and obey.

A good slave obeys her master, the voices told her, and she smiled. She was a good slave. She obeyed her commands. There were so many to keep track of, but somehow she knew that all of them had been filed away in their proper place. Each one would present itself when he time was right. For now, all she needed to do was relax. Sleep, and obey.

“I... want to... can’t sleep.” She was arguing with a machine, and the ridiculous of that briefly pulled her out of her whirlpool. What if the voices were wrong? What if she couldn’t sleep? They kept telling her how easy it was, and yet...

“Don’t fight it, Val.” Tessa’s fingers caressed Val’s face with long, smooth strokes. Forehead to chin, then back. They adjusted her head so that she was looking straight at the hypno-screen. When you succumb and accept, you’ll finally be at peace. You’ll finally be able to sleep.”

Was it that easy? She really needed to sleep. The drugs, and the screen, and the voices all told her how tired she was, and they were right. If she could just...

You are an instrument of his will.

Yes.

Something shifted inside her, and her eyes began to slowly close. “I am an instrument of his will,” she said to no one in particular. “My thoughts are his thoughts. My will is his will. My orders are his commands.”

Yes... so tired... close my eyes... Whatever voice inside her that had been holding her back was falling asleep, too, entranced by the dazzling display in front of her, and by Tessa’s soft caressing fingers. They were lightly massaging her neck, turning her powerful muscles into weak, helpless strips of flesh. They were no longer strong enough to hold up her head, and she let it fall forward.

“I am an instrument of his will. My thoughts are his thoughts.” Tessa’s fingers matched the rhythm of her words. “My will is his will. My orders are his commands.”

Open your mind to me completely, Valerie. Feel how wonderful it is to obey.

She did, and sighed as an enormous wave of drowsiness washed over her body. “I am an instrument of his will,” she said, louder this time. “My thoughts are his thoughts. My will is his will.” She struggled against her restraints. Not in order to escape, but to touch herself. She whimpered, settling for stroking the edge of her thigh with her fingers. “My orders… nnn… my orders are his commands.”

“Your arousal builds as you submit, Valerie.”

“Instru… instrument… of his will.” Her breaths came more rapidly now, rudely brushing past the words she was compelled to repeat. “My thoughts… my thoughts… his… thoughts. I… ohGodohfuckmepleasemy will is his will. My orders are his commands.”

“She’s ready for deep cycle programming.” said Tessa. Not to Val, but to someone else in the room. Val tried to lift her head to see who it was, but the wave continued to press down on her, and after a moment, she happily surrendered to it

* * *

Now.

“Welcome aboard, Agent Quartz.”

Jesse brushed aside the offer of assistance, and with a grunt, hoisted herself from the launch onto the boat deck. She turned to face the others as they followed her lead. “Welcome’s a word I don’t feel like using right now, Captain.”

“Agent Topaz would be proud of what you did here today, Agent Quartz. We all are. Her death won’t be in vain. If your reports are correct...” He paused, and waited for the other team members to gather around. The deck was filled with men, equipment, and noise, but Captain Fuller knew how to make himself heard. “You should all be very proud today, agents. According to what we’re getting on intel, that bastard’s network has been smashed for good. A lot of people are going to live much happier lives because of what you accomplished here.”

“But Val, though.” Ellie buried her head in Maria’s long hair. “Val’s gone. And I never got to thank her for... for... oh God. I just... I can’t.” She began to choke back sniffled tears as Maria gently caressed her cold, wet, exposed skin.

“She knew, baby. Whatever you thought you needed to say to her, she knew.” Maria looked to Jesse for guidance, her eyes sending out a silent what do we do now?

There weren’t many choices on a boat this small. “Get below and get warmed up,” Jesse said, tapping her foot against the deck. “Then showers and bunks. We’ll regroup after that for debrief.”

She waited as the others slowly followed the Captain to their bunks. She didn’t follow them. Instead, she turned to the railing and looked to the edge of the horizon, where Val’s island grave was just barely visible above the waves.

* * *

“The fortress?”

“Nearly in ruins, sir. Their explosives targeted the natural gas tanks on the west side. The blast protection wasn’t strong enough to contain the force.”

El Víbora waved his hand. “Excellent.”

“Sir?”

“We can always rebuild elsewhere. And when they look at the island from their satellites, they’ll see the ruins and assume we are still defeated. I’ve got what I wanted from this experience.”

“Yes, sir. Of course.”

“Now, on to more pressing matters. Is our newest recruit fully prepared and ready for her next mission?”

The young lieutenant’s eyes darted to the floor. Most of El Víbora’s henchmen were trained to believe that he could control anyone, at any time, just by staring at them. They generally forgot about it until the subject of mind control came up. Then they would do just about anything to avoid looking at him directly. A minor annoyance, perhaps, but one that grew more annoying over time. El Víbora decided to ignore it for now. “I asked you a question, Hector. Answer it.”

“Y... yes, sir. She’s waiting for you in your trophy room, sir.”

“Perfect! My newest addition to the room. You may go, Hector. Tell the others to stop clearing the debris, and to leave the ruins as they are. Have them make camp in the jungle. I’ll have new orders for them shortly.”

“Yes sir.” He scurried away, glad to be away from El Víbora’s magical eyes, as their owner’s booming laugh shadowed him all the way back to the ruined barracks.

* * *

The strongman had many trophies. Stuffed, cast, sculpted, many of them stolen, all of them proudly displayed and carefully curated. None more so than his most recent find, a stunning brunette beauty dressed in a sparkling silver ballroom gown. Like the Greek statues and moose heads, she seemed more than a little out of place here in this underground island bunker.

“How could it be,” he mused, “that the same woman who killed so many of my men could transform into such a delicate beauty?”

Val, hopelessly lost in a deep trance and locked into the pose Tessa had chosen for her, said nothing. Her pouty lips begged for a kiss, and El Víbora happily obliged.

“You look breathtaking, my dear. My Tessa has so many talents! She’s outdone herself this time.” He laughed. “Can you imagine if I had only my men to prepare you? You would end up being la puta en el callejón instead of my royal queen.”

He stood before her, arms crossed, a smirk on the edge of his lips. “Protocol One. Identify yourself.”

She blinked once, then focused on him. “My name is Valerie Minelli. I am Agent Topaz of the A.I.T.C. I’m here on a mission to infiltrate and destroy the island compound of Eduardo Escuela, code name El Víbora. We landed on the western shore at—”

“Stop.”

Her mouth closed.

“Protocol One is falling into a deep, deep sleep. So relaxed and sleepy.”

“I...” She wavered, struggling to stay on her feet. “Sleep. So sleepy.”

“Protocol One will sleep, until I awaken her. She will remain deeply asleep until then. Rest. Sleep.”

“Yes.” Her eyes closed.

“It would be a shame to waste you, Agent Topaz. Once your friends are back on the mainland, we may have to arrange for your miraculous survival and escape to freedom. You’ll lead your own team of commandos back to my island, of course, to assist in their indoctrination. Now. Protocol Two. Identify yourself.”

Her drowsiness vanished in an instant. Her eyes snapped open. She brought her heels together and laced her hands around the back of her neck, pushing her chest out as she did so. “Master. I am Slave Agent Alpha.” Her eyes burned with fanatic devotion. “I am master’s obedient slave. I await your commands, master.”

El Víbora grinned. He loved this version of his beautiful new toy. “Who do you serve, Slave Agent Alpha?”

“Only you, master. At your command, I will serve the Serpientes with all of my heart, body, mind, and soul. I shall obey any command without question!”

He circled his plaything and gave her perfect asscheeks a playful pinch, an act which went completely ignored. “Incredible. Remarkable, really. You, of all people, the one person who could resist me… you won’t resist me now, will you?”

“No, master. Never!” Her lips quivered. “I would never, ever do that! Please, master, believe me! I will obey!”

“I’m sure you will, Slave Agent Alpha. I’m sure you will. Protocol Three. Identify yourself.”

She relaxed instantly. “You know my name, darling.” She looked him over, and her mouth curled with lust. “After all, I’m your wife.”

“Will you love, honor, and obey me, Valerie?”

“Until the day I die, my love.” She looked down at herself. “Thank you for the beautiful dress, dear. I hope you like it as much as I do.”

“I’m going to enjoy taking it off,” he said, to her delight. “Very slowly.”

Her hands went to his chest. “Of course, my love. My body is yours to enjoy.” She slipped her arms around him and pulled him close to her. “And yours is mine to enjoy. Shall we go to the bedroom?”

He leaned in and kissed her ear. “In a while, my bride. But first… I think a wedding dance is in order, don’t you?”

She pushed him away, and held out her hand. “As you wish, my love.”

* * *

“I wonder what Val would be thinking right now.” Tanya looked down at the gap between railing and deck. Fifty feet below, the Alhambra’s twin screws pushed them away from Descanso at a steady rate of eighteen knots. It was both too fast and not fast enough. “I just can’t shake this feeling that we didn’t do enough, Jesse. Like we let Val down. We’re just leaving her there.” She looked across the miles of empty ocean. “I don’t know.”

Her leader placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, fingertips lightly tapping Tanya’s skin. “We all saw Val go over that waterfall, Tan. There’s no way she could have survived that. And she knew that going in. She sacrificed herself so that we could be here.” Her voice began to crack, in spite of her efforts. “Any one of us would have done the same.”

Tanya turned her head. She shook away Jesse’s comforting hand. “Yeah. Part of me knows that. Part of me wonders if she got downstream somehow. You know, like she swam underwater so that they’d think she was dead? Val was almost as good at you when it came to underwater swimming, and...” She looked out again, and her gaze hardened. “I’ve got half a mind to steal that launch and go back to look for her. If not her, then…”

“She deserves a funeral. I know. But until we finish off these Serpientes fucks for good… I guarantee you, Tanya, that the first chance we get, we’re coming back here to bring her home. I absolutely fucking promise you that. And I promise that you’ll be right there in the boat with me.” She reached for the blonde’s shoulder again. “Deal?”

Tanya nodded.

“Good. Because I can’t have someone on my team getting themselves killed trying to deploy a motor launch when we’re fully underway. We are coming back here, but not until it’s time. Understood?”

Another nod. “Your orders, our commands.”

“His orders, Tanya.” Jesse lowered her voice. “Remember his eyes, Tanya. Remember his eyes. Deeper and deeper.”

Tanya’s hands curled around the railing and squeezed. “Eyes! I remember… eyes…”

Jesse joined her at the rail. She brushed back the blonde’s hair and placed her lips to Tanya’s ear. “You will obey me, as we all obey our master.”

Out on the ocean, a whale touched the surface with a loud splash and a heaving roll of oily black seawater. The two women at the stern watched it without seeing it. All they saw were his wonderful eyes eyes eyes eyes eyes.

“We all obey,” Tanya whispered. “Obey.”

“We are master’s playthings, Tanya. Even when we are asleep, we obey his commands.”

Obedience. Loyalty. Devotion. “Yes. Our true selves will sleep until needed.“

“Our master knows all. He is always correct. Always.”

Trance. Mindless. Obey. “Always.“

“When we wake up, we’re going to forget everything, except for wha master’s words tell us to remember. That is the only correct history. Master’s history. Master’s words. Master’s eyes. Deeper and deeper into his eyes.”

Forget. Remember. Serve. “I will remember what master wishes me to remember.“

“And only that, Tanya.”

“Only that.”

“And nowwwwwwwwwwuuuuhhhhhhhhnnnnn...” Jesse’s icy blue eyes rolled into her head as it sank to her chest. Tanya soon followed. They remained motionless, hands at their sides, effortlessly swaying with the roll of the ship while their sleepy minds reset themselves.

“Hey. Earth to Tanya.” Jesse snapped her fingers in front of the girl’s face. “You need to get back below and get some rest. You just zoned out on me.”

Tanya’s face reddened. “Huh? Oh, sorry. It’s funny, you know what I was thinking about just now?”

“A hot bowl of whatever the hell they serve on tubs like this?”

The blonde shook her head. Little droplets of sea spray flew everywhere. “No, I stared thinking about eyes, for some reason. I don’t even know why. Maybe cause we were on an eye-land?“

“You really need some more sleep,” Jesse laughed. She placed her hand between Tanya’s shoulder blades and pushed her towards the bulkhead. “I do, too. We all do. So get your ass in a bunk and start counting winks. And Tanya?”

“Yeah?”

“Thanks for the corny joke. I appreciate it. I really do. Let everyone know that… you know.”

“They’re going to think you’ve got soft,” Tanya replied. She stuck out her tongue. “You sure you want me to tell them?”

“I’m going to sleep on that remark, Agent, and deal with it in the morning. Now get below before I throw you over this railing.”

Tanya disappeared below, leaving Jesse to her thoughts and the fading sunlight. Descanso pulled away from her shrinking to a few pixels of green, before the steel clouds of a gathering storm washed over them.

She stayed at the rail, mesmerized, until the darkness and a light drizzle conspired to finally send her to her cabin.

* * *

A long, lukewarm shower later, and Jesse was tucked into her bunk, gently rolling with the ocean. It wasn’t long before she collapsed into a deep, exhausted sleep.

She dreamed about eyes.

The End

Or is it?

* * *