The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captured

Chapter Three

Don’t fight it. Submit. Succumb. Surrender.

Val was surrounded by screens. Swirling, pulsating, twisting screens that beckoned her to gaze into them like shop windows, getting lost in their wonderful, fascinating displays for hours and hours. For all she knew, she’d been doing just that. For hours, or even for days. Time vanished the moment Tessa jabbed her with that long, wicked-looking needle. Filled her body with whatever it was that made her feel so, so good. In fact, I could use another jolt of that stuff. It felt so good to just relax and look at the screens. Relax and watch the screens. Relax, and watch. Relax.

“What’s...” Her eyes were suddenly so, so heavy. “What’s hap...”

Sleep. Rest. Dream.

“You look wonderful tonight, Valerie.”

She admired herself in the mirror. Her stupid worries about this new sequined dress not fitting were just that, stupid. She could be so stupid sometimes. Thank God you’re here, my love, she thought, stealing a loving glance at her amazing, sexy husband. “It’s beautiful,” she told him. “You’re so good to me.“

“I’ll always be here for you, Valerie,” he said. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist and pulled her against him. She could feel him getting hard through her dress, and she had to fight the urge to rip it off and take him right there and then. God, yes, touch me there. When his lips reached her neck, she closed her eyes and moaned appreciatively.

“Who are you,” he asked. “Tell me.”

What a ridiculous question! “I’m your wife. I’m madly in love with you. I am completed devoted to you, body and soul.“

“Kiss me again.”

“Yes, darling, of course.” She placed her hands on the back of his neck and stretched her toes until she was level with his lips. He squeezed her ass just as their lips made contact, and the sensation made her eyes roll into her head. “Unnnnn,” she moaned. “You’re wonderful. I love you. I love you. I...”

* * *

“I’m going to kill her. She’d better not come back, because I’m going to kill her.”

Tanya held up her hands. “Wait. Jesse. She had a good reason!”

The squad leader was not impressed. “I don’t care what her reason is, Tanya. We’ve got a rendezvous boat on the way right now! I’m not going to put my team in danger or leave them stuck on this piece of shit island because—”

“She’s going after El Víbora.”

“Is she crazy?” Oaks shook her head in disbelief. “Alone? She’s crazy. How do we know he’s even alive?”

“We don’t.” Jesse placed herself between them and the bunker door, crossing her arms for good measure. “We don’t, and I’m not sending anyone else out there to also miss the fucking boat. You two were supposed to rescue Tanya and come back, Ellie. Holy shit. That was an order!”

“I’m here, and Tanya’s here,” said the medic. “I did my job! You try telling Val what to do! One second we’re helping Tanya and the next she’s taking off in search of him. Said it was personal. Don’t blame me! I got Tanya back as fast as I could.”

“It’s true,” Tanya offered. “All true.”

“Well, she’d better hurry.” Jesse moved to the ammo table, where Sars and Lauren were busy cleaning and rearming their limited stash of weapons. It wasn’t enough to survive a direct assault, and she knew it. “Maria, when is that boat getting here?”

“We should be in communication range in an hour.”

Only Tanya saw the pretty medic stiffen and relax again, her nervous smile instantly replaced by a calm, placid expression.

“I’ll be right back,” said Ellie. She turned and left the bunker without waiting for a response.

The others looked around in confusion. “Okay,” said Tanya, “who’s going to chase her down this time?”

All eyes fell on Maria. She rolled her eyes and hopped down from her perch with a loud sigh. “I’m on it. Be right back.”

“Or don’t.” Jesse pointed to the bunker door. “Chase her down, fine. You two want to hang and make out until the boat comes, that’s fine too. Just keep her from running off into the jungle looking for Val, okay? We have enough problems as it is.”

* * *

She looked beautiful in her wedding dress.

Everyone knew it. Ellie, Tanya, Oaks, Lauren, even grumpy Jesse. Their faces were full of envy as she slowly walked down the aisle. Sars had given her a fresh bouquet of roses, and she cradled them in her arm as she reached the altar.

He was there. He was perfect. His body filled out his expensive suit perfectly. He stole a glance at her, winking before retuning his attention to the priest. In a moment, she was watching the old man as well.

“Do you, Valerie, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? To obey his every command without question or hesitation?”

“I do,” she responded. Just saying it was enough to bring her to the brink of orgasm. God, how am I going to make it through the whole ceremony?

“Do you promise to love, honor, and OBEY your husband, now and forever?”

“I do,” she said, louder this time. Oh God ohgodohgodyesyesyesanythingplease…

“You may kiss the bride,” said the priest.

Mmmm… yes my love! Kiss me right here in front of… everyone? When did all of her friends get here? Why did the ceremony feel so rushed? Why did all of this feel so rushed? Why wasn’t anyone saying anything?

“Val,” her new husband said, offering his hand to her. “I am your husband now. You must obey me in all things. Obey, Valerie. You must always obey.”

Obey. Obey. Obey. “No. No, this isn’t right. You’re doing something to me. You drugged me, or...” She turned to her teammates. “Help me, guys! Help!“

Jesse stood and, in one smooth motion, drew her pistol while vaulting over the pew in front of her. Guests scattered to the aisles as Oaks and Sars followed Jesse’s lead. “Jesse! Help! I… I’m so… uhhh…”

The chapel began to spin, and she sank to her knees. “He drugged… Jessssss… he drugged meeee… can’t… I can’t sssstay… awake… I can’t… can’t…”

Her eyes closed, and the wedding ceased to exist.

* * *

Maria found Ellie outside at the comm station, glumly staring at their field radio and its tiny antenna. Her fingers tapped its metal casing. “I fucked up, I really did,” she said, ignoring Maria as she approached. “I told them I wasn’t ready for this. I told them.”

“Hey! El! You ready to learn some ham radio, or what?”

That won her at least a half smile from Ellie, who sat on the ground and wrapped her arms around her knees. “Ready to learn how to be more forceful, maybe. I should have stopped her.”

“Nobody stops Val when she’s got a mission. Not even Jesse.” She took a seat next to Ellie. Their shoulders pressed together, and she leaned until her head was resting on Ellie. “It’s gonna be okay, El. Okay? Trust me. I’m here for you.”

“I know,” said Ellie. Her wavering, cracking voice suggested otherwise. “It’s just...”

“What?” Maria put her arm around the medic and squeezed. “Tell me what you need, baby.”

“I need...” Her fingers curled around the object in her hand. “I need to borrow...”

“Anything, Ellie. Just say the word.”

“...your mind.” She pressed the brunette’s head against her chest as she jammed the syringe into Maria’s exposed lower back. “For a little while, anyway.”

“Mmmph! Mmmmmrrmmr!” Maria struggled to find a purchase, a way to pull her head out of Ellie’s cleavage, but the medic held her tightly, and the drug was already starting to wear her out. Her movements slowed, her thrashing reduced to a low moan and an occasional spasm. “Nnnn... Elllllll....”

“Shhh. You’re almost there.” Ellie brushed her lover’s hair and whispered into her ear. “Right now your mind is very, very open to suggestion. So listen to me very carefully. Our Master needs you to do something for him.”

* * *

“Alpha to Tango. Code Delta November Seven Foxtrot. Over.”

“Code received. Copy you, Maria.”

“We’ve got a situation here, guys. We... down! Get down, Ellie! We’re taking heavy fire. Jesse’s organizing a retreat. We’re pinned down, but she’s found a way out. I hope! Ellie! Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“Maria. Stay with me. We’ll be there in an hour. Extraction team is fully armed.”

“Negative! It’s a trap! They’re set up all along the beach. I’m punching in the new coordinates now. Jesse wants you to hold in this position until we can signal you. Over.”

“Received. I’ll let the Captain know. Hang tight, Maria. We’ll get your team out of there.”

“Counting on it!”

* * *

“They believed you. Master will be happy. You’re such a good girl, Maria. You did so well. You’re safe now, safe and relaxed. Close your eyes.”

“Close my eyes...”

Ellie jammed her knife into the back of the radio and gave it a twist, until it caught and began to pry the two halves apart. “You’re drifting off into a deep, deep sleep. When you wake up, you won’t remember any of this, okay?”

“Okay...”

“Sleep now. Dream of me. Dream about us.” She placed the knife on the ground and reached inside the radio. “We’ll be together soon. That sounds nice, doesn’t it?”

“Mmmhmmm.” Maria’s eyes were more than half-closed. “Nice...”

“That’s so nice, Maria. When you hear the words ‘Maria obeys her master,’ you will drop into a deep hypnotic trance, and listen only to my voice.”

“Sure... Ellie...”

“Good. Very, very good.” She found the wire she was looking for, and gave it a good tug until it pulled free.

* * *

“I’ve run every simulation, Master. She’s still not responding. Here, you can see her brainwave activity. It’s full of spikes. Something inside her continues to fight us.”

“Run them all again, Tessa. I’m going to break her if it’s the last thing I ever do. I want her to be mine.”

“Yes, Master. Val, can you hear me?”

Val cracked open one eye, and groaned. “Worst movie marathon ever, bitch. Can I go home now?”

“I’m going to give you another injection,” said the pretty scientist. For the first time, Val noticed that Tessa was wearing nothing beneath the lab coat. “This may hurt a little.”

Val twisted her body, and found that the restraints were still getting looser with every try. A little more, Val. Just hold on a little longer. Extraction’s coming soon. They’ll be here. “Gimme the good stuff this time, Tessa. Stop holding out on me.“

The doctor turned away to prepare the needle. Val pulled again, and this time, one of the wrist restraints pulled free.

Any moment now… Val leaned over and slipped her other hand free. She glanced behind her. Tessa held the needle in one hand and a clipboard in the other, and was studying both intently. She hadn’t heard Val’s movements.

Ten more seconds. Keep looking at that chart for another ten… ungh. One foot free, one to go. Five more seconds, bitch.

She reached for the last restraint and clenched her teeth. Here we go.

To be continued…