The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 30—Petra and Jillian

She was alone in a dark corridor with doors on either side.

My, my, she heard a voice in her head say, aren’t we proud of ourselves.

Allison knew where she was. She was in the dream world, or the dream corridor, or whatever was the best description for this place.

She thinks she’s won, said a bitter-sounding second voice.

It’s not her fault, said a third. She doesn’t know what she’s done.

Then she shouldn’t be so happy about it, said the first.

“What’s wrong,” Allison said.

Now she wants answers, said the second.

Then tell her, said the third.

Why should I have to tell her?

Because you’re the one who’s complaining about her. You want to change things, then tell her.

I’m not telling her nothing, grumped the second voice. You want her to know, you tell her.

“What’s wrong,” Jillian said again.

Follow me, said the third voice.

How did you follow a voice, Allison wondered, and yet even as she wondered it, she could feel herself moving.

Do you know what’s behind this door, the third voice asked.

Allison thought she knew. “This is where the crazy woman is,” she said.

That’s right, the third voice said. It’s where she is. Not where she was. She’s still here. She’s still a danger to us all.

“But she’s not. We caught the master.”

But she’s not, whined the second voice. We caught the master.

Shut up, said the third. I’m telling this. You did catch the master but the crazy woman is still here. She’s going to do what she was told to do and she’s going to keep on doing it, so as much as you might want to pat yourself on the back, you haven’t done anything.

“But this is your world. Can’t you throw her out?”

It doesn’t work that way. If we could do that, we would have done that a long time ago.

What my friend is trying to say, said the bitter second voice, is if we could have fixed it on our own, then we wouldn’t have needed you.

Crude, but accurate, said the third voice. In the end, you haven’t done anything.

So what do you want me to do?

Isn’t that obvious. We want you to get her out of here and we want you to do it now.

* * *

They want me to get her out of there, Allison kept asking herself. How the heck was she supposed to do that? Heck, she still didn’t really know what was going on. Not really, but there was someone who did.

The carnival was moving on. The gates were closed to the public and the booths and venues that just the day before had stood ready to take on customers were now in shambles on the ground. Through all of this, Allison walked as she went in search of Captain Tommy.

She found the old man in his trailer. “They want me to do something,” the girl said.

There was no discussion about who “they” was. The old man and the young woman both knew. The old man just nodded knowingly. “Of course,” he said. “It’s their way. They want to control.”

“But I don’t know how to give them what they want.”

“What do they want?”

“They want Jillian, or is it Bobbi, they want her gone. Not the card, I think, but I think they don’t want her around. I think they want her off the card.”

The old man took a deep breath. “I see. And did they tell you how exactly you were supposed to do that?”

Allison shook her head. “That’s why I came here to you.”

The old man took a deep breath. “I see,” he said finally. “I’ll admit that I know more about the cards than you do, but in a way, you know more about the cards than me. You’ve seen a part of them that I’ve never seen. They talk to you but they’ve never talked to me, but I’ll tell you, I know how to get a person on the card, but I have no idea how to get someone off a card except to wait until the cards release them on their own.”

“But the cards want me to do something.”

“Which must mean that they can’t get rid of her on their own. Interesting. Very interesting.”

“You know, I didn’t come here to hear you say very interesting,” the girl said. “I came here for help.”

The man shook his head. “I’m sorry. I have none to give.”

* * *

The grounds were closed to the general public but that didn’t mean that it was closed to everyone. The flash of a badge was all it took to get Bo Barton access to the grounds, that and a stern warning by the man at the gate to watch himself and not get in anyone’s way. “Don’t worry,” he told the man. He had no intention of getting in anyone’s way.

“Detective Barton,” said the old carny when finally the detective had tracked him down. “What a pleasant surprise. Have you come down here to wish me a bon voyage?”

“You know I’m onto you,” the detective said.

“Now, detective,” the old carny said with a smile, “I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about, but I suppose if I did, I suppose I’d say that you wouldn’t be the first to say what you said to me, and most likely, you wouldn’t be the last.”

“I know where you’re going next. I may not have been able to catch you, but Max Renfro’s a detective there and he’s a friend of mine. All it will take would be a call to put him on your case.”

“Detective, I’m shocked. I’m just a poor carny trying to make a meager living.”

“Can it,” the detective said. “I’m onto your bag of tricks. I don’t know how you did it, but I know you’re responsible for all those disappearances.”

The old man laughed again. “I suppose that all depends on what you call a disappearance.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well suppose, and I’m speaking hypothetically, of course, suppose a person disappears, and then comes back later. That wouldn’t really be a disappearance, would it?”

The detective snorted. “Don’t try and play word games with me,” the detective said. “I’m not in the mood for it.”

“I wouldn’t dream of playing word games with you,” the old man said. “I was just asking a question.”

“A missing person case is a missing person case until I say it isn’t,” the detective said.

The old man smiled. “I was kind of hoping you’d say that.”

“Yeah, why’s that?”

“Because I’ve got something to show you.”

“Yeah? What do you have to show me?”

“Take it easy, detective. If you’ll follow me, I think you’ll like what I have to show you.”

In spite of himself, Bo Barton was intrigued. “Fine,” the man said. “Let’s see what you got to show me.”

“Follow me,” the old man said, “and detective, watch your step, please. We wouldn’t want you getting hurt now, would we?”

The old man led the detective to his trailer. “That’s a new lock,” the detective observed. “Who you trying to keep out?”

The old man just smiled. “Who said I was trying to keep someone out, detective. Maybe I was trying to keep something in.”

“What are you trying to keep in,” the detective asked as the carny pushed the door to the trailer open.

The old carny stared at the contents of his trailer. The place was a mess, looking almost as if someone had gone into a rage and torn the place apart.

“Must be the maid’s day off, huh,” said the detective with a grin.

“It wasn’t this way when I left,” the carny said.

“Yeah right,” the detective said. “What’ve you got to show me?”

Captain Tommy moved through the remnants of his now trashed trailer and he reached under his pillow. Even as he reached under there, he wondered if the box was still going to be there but he sighed with relief as his fingers touched the metal of the box.

Bo Barton recognized the box as soon as it was brought out into the open. “That’s it,” he said. “That’s the box.”

The old carny smiled slyly. “I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about, detective, but this certainly is a box.”

“Can I see what’s inside?”

“Nope.”

“I could get a warrant again.”

“Really, detective. Are we going to go down that road again?”

Bo Barton knew what the man meant. He’d have to go back to a judge for a new warrant and there was no telling if he was going to get it, and even if he did, would the box still be here when he got back. Heck, for that matter, would the carnival still be here. The carnies had a schedule to keep and that meant they were moving fast. He wasn’t sure.

The old carny was opening the box. “I have something to show you,” he said. “It’s a very special card but you have to promise me something first.”

“Promise you what?”

“You have to promise me to not look at it until you’re off the grounds.”

“Why?”

“You just do.”

“I don’t know what kind of game you think you’re running—”

“No game, detective, but I do need your promise.”

The detective looked at the man. “Okay,” the man said finally. “Okay, you got it. I won’t look at it until I’m off the grounds.”

“I have your word on it.”

The detective paused. “Yeah, my word. I’ll wait until I get to the car. How’s that?”

“That’ll do fine.”

“But if it’s evidence in a crime, I’m going to be back here in nothing flat to bust your ass.”

“Fair enough. In fact, I’d expect nothing less.”

The carny took the card out and he put it in a bag. “Remember,” he said as he ushered the detective to the door of his trailer, “not until you’re off the grounds.”

Almost from the moment that the door of the trailer had closed behind him, the detective had been tempted to rip the bag open and see what was inside but he’d given the man his word. Even if he thought Captain Tommy was scum, he’d given the man his word, and if he broke his word, he’d be lowering himself to the carny’s level, and besides, he could be back in minutes if needed.

The detective waited until he’d gotten in the car, just like he’d said he would, before he finally opened the bag. He slid the card out. This was more like it, he thought as he looked at the face of the card. None of that animated crap like he’d seen before. It was the picture of a girl, blond hair, blue eyes, nice tits, all of which was clearly on display and across the top was the girl’s name. Amber Amnesia. Funny name, the man thought as he started the car. Yep. Real funny name.

* * *

Captain Tommy watched the man go and then his face turned grim. He looked at his trailer and there was no doubt about who had done this to him. He was going to have to find Allison.

It took a while but he found her watching the men take down the carnival rides. “We have to talk,” Captain Tommy said.

One look was all it took for Allison to sense the gravity of the situation. “Why? What’s wrong?”

“Let’s find someplace a little more private to talk.”

“I’m not sure we’re going to find that,” the girl said.

“I’d settle for something a little less noisy then.”

Allison looked at the men still hard at work on the rides. “Well, you’ve got a point there. Where do you want to go?”

“My trailer. I’ve got something I want to show you.”

The girl grinned. “I’ve heard that line before,” she said jokingly. “You’re not trying to pick me up, are you?”

The man shook his head. “Come on.”

Okay, the girl thought, so he wasn’t in the mood for jokes. Whatever it was must be serious.

The man led the way back to his trailer and once more unlocked the door before pushing it open. “It was like this when I came back this morning,” he said. “It looks like your friends were right.”

Allison stepped into the trailer and stopped. “What happened,” she asked grimly.

“I put a new lock on,” the old man said, “so I could lock the door from the outside, so I could lock the cards inside. Since no one could get in, I can only guess what happened, but it had to be someone on the inside, and quite frankly, that means it had to be Jillian.”

“But why trash the trailer?”

“Again a guess, but if I had to guess, she didn’t want to trash the place. What she wanted was to get out and when she couldn’t, well this is what happened. The box was moved by the way.”

“It was?”

Captain Tommy nodded. “I have my little tricks. It was still where I’d put it. It just wasn’t exactly in the same place.”

“Uh oh.”

“Yep. My thoughts exactly.”

“So what are we going to do?”

The man shook his head. “Heck if I know,” he said.

* * *

Bo Barton’s car was stopped at a stoplight. Normally, he was a very attentive driver, but this day, this day something was bothering him.

Not something, the man told himself. Something was too nebulous a word, and besides, Bo Barton knew what was bothering him. He picked up the card. Damn, the girl was young. Hell, she looked like she might be fresh out of high school. The man looked at the card. Just how the hell did you get a girl to do that, the man wondered. How the hell did you get her to take off her clothes and pose in front of a camera like that?

The car behind him honked and the detective looked up guiltily as he realized the light had changed in front of him. He tossed the card down on the seat next to him and he drove through the intersection.

Actually, it probably wasn’t hard, the detective had to admit to himself. Just wave enough cash in front of some girls and you could probably make her do anything. Well, not any girl, but hell, the girl, Amber, the girl looked so wholesome. Of course, sometimes Bo told himself, sometimes, those were the ones you really had to watch out for.

The man pulled up to another stop light and he picked up the card. Still, he told himself. Still, there was something about this one.

* * *

“What’s she doing here,” Captain Tommy asked.

“I asked her to come,” said Allison.

“Yeah, but—”

“But what? You said you didn’t know what to do. She’s smart and she knows what’s going on.”

Petra said nothing, choosing to sit and munch on her burger while the two of them hashed it out.

“Yeah, but ... but how’d she get in here? Someone sees her and they’re going to throw her out and then we’re back at square one all over again.”

“Oh come on,” the girl said. “I know you’re old, but you don’t have to act like such an old fuddy duddy.”

“I’m not acting like a fuddy duddy,” the man grumbled.

“If it helps any,” Petra said, “I told them I’m doing a story on what it’s like when the carnival leaves town so as far as anyone else is concerned, I belong here.”

“Great,” the old man muttered. “Just great.”

“So why don’t you guys fill me in on what’s been going on,” Petra said.

* * *

The diner wasn’t all that crowded but that was hardly surprising. It was a little early still for the lunch crowd, Bo told himself. Of course, what was surprising was that he was here at all.

He’d been meaning to go back to the station but he’d gotten sidetracked and he wasn’t sure why. That, in and of itself, would have been surprising because Detective Bo Barton prided himself on being well organized but as it turned out, he had other things on his mind.

He propped the card up on the table in front of him. Amber Amnesia, he asked himself. What the hell kind of name was that?

* * *

Petra slurped the last of her soda out of the cup. “So let me get this straight,” she said. “We put everything on the line to get this bitch and the cards don’t think we did enough? I say to hell with them.”

“Easy enough for you to say,” Allison agreed, “but they’re going to come back tonight and ask me what I’ve done.”

“Tell ‘em you’re not going to do their dirty work anymore. Tell ‘em, if they want her out so bad, they can get her out themselves.”

“I don’t think they’d like that.”

“Well, I suppose I could come by and distract you so you wouldn’t have to listen to them.”

“Yeah well, that does sound good, but you going to keep doing that night after night even after we’re in a new town, ‘cause I’m sure sooner or later, they’d come by when you weren’t around.”

“Hmmm. That does sound like fun,” Petra said, “but I suppose I see what you mean. I still say the way out is to give them someone else that they’d like better and let them kick her out.”

“I’m telling you,” Allison said. “It just doesn’t work that way. We have to find another way.”

* * *

Bo Barton had finished his meal and the check had been brought and all the while, he couldn’t help but stare at the card in front of him. It hadn’t taken him all that long to realize that the girl on the card was moving.

At first, he’d thought it was one of those holographic images, but he quickly realized that that wasn’t the case. The image moved even when he didn’t and the girl seemed to relish playing with her pert, little tits, and the way she moved, he was sure it wasn’t a holographic image.

His dick was hard. His dick was really hard. He knew it was the girl, the one on the card. He knew she’d made his cock come to life.

The detective fished the money for the bill out of his pocket and he picked up the card. No need to wait, he told himself. He had to go, and then he was in his car again.

Where was he going, he asked himself. He was supposed to be somewhere, he told himself, and yet, for some reason, it just didn’t matter. He took another look at the card.

Somewhere quiet, he thought. Somewhere quiet where they wouldn’t be disturbed.

* * *

“You know,” said Captain Tommy, “there might be a way.”

“Huh,” Allison asked. “What way?”

“A way to get Jillian out. I hadn’t thought of it before, because I’d never done it before, but I think it might work.”

“What way,” both women asked in almost perfect unison.

“The cards can’t kick someone out,” the man said, “but they can swap someone in.”

It’s true. Allison wasn’t sure where that voice had come from exactly, but she was almost sure it was from one of the cards.

“What do you mean swap someone in?”

“Someone volunteers to take Jillian’s place. Like I said, I’ve never done it before, but it could be done.”

“You mean me?”

Captain Tommy looked at the fortune teller and he shook his head. “You’re the conduit,” he said. “Besides, you’re special. I’m not sure I’d want to give you up to them like that. They might never let you go. It can’t be you.”

“You mean me,” Petra said hollowly.

Both sets of eyes now turned to look at the reporter. “As a matter of fact,” Captain Tommy agreed, “I do.”

“No,” Allison cried out. “No. I won’t let you do it.”

Petra smiled. “I didn’t say I was going to do it,” she said. “I just wanted to make sure I knew what we were talking about so how exactly would we do it.”

“We’d all have to get naked.”

“Yeah, somehow I figured it was going to come to something like that.”

“You asked me how it was going to work,” the man shrugged. “That’s how it works.”

“I suppose we’d end up doing more than getting naked.”

The man grinned. “You gotta do what the cards want.”

“Uh huh, so I’d just give myself up. That’s the way it works?”

“Pretty much.”

“I’ll do it,” the reporter said.

“Petra!”

Petra silenced her friend. “I’m intrigued. I became a reporter because I wanted to know things no one else knew, but it’s not as fun anymore, but this, this is something different. No one’s done this, so I’ll do it, but on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“Allison gets to take me out of the deck whenever she wants me, but other than that, the cards can do whatever they want with me.”

“No!”

“Why not?”

“You can’t do that. I won’t let you.”

“You said it yourself. We have no choice.”

“There has to be another way.”

“Okay fine. Tell me. What way.”

“You don’t get it. I may not know everything about these cards, but I know them well enough to know they’re going to use you. You’ll be nothing more than a tool to them. You’ll do whatever they tell you to do and you’ll have no choice in the matter.”

Petra laughed at that. “I’d certainly hope so. It wouldn’t be any fun if it was anything less than that.”

* * *

Bo Barton wasn’t really sure how it had happened. He’d been meaning to go onto the station, but for some reason, he found himself at home instead.

This was wrong, he told himself. He needed to go. He was still on duty, and yet instead of turning around, he pushed even further inside of his tiny apartment.

Turn around, he told himself even as he loosened his tie. Turn around. You’re on duty.

But he didn’t turn around because he was unbuttoning his shirt instead. He wasn’t sure why.

Not for the first time, he looked around his apartment and he growled to himself. His ex had the house and he had this, but he’d have to make do with this. After all, it wasn’t like he had a choice.

“I don’t mind.”

Bo Barton started as he felt a pair of arms sliding around his waist and if he wasn’t mistaken, he could feel a bare chest pressing up against his back.

“I don’t mind,” the girl said again and even as she did, her body slid around the man’s and her hand stroked its way over the front of his pants. “I don’t mind at all.”

“Wh-who are you,” the man stammered.

“You know who I am,” the girl said. “Who am I?”

“A-a-amber,” the man stammered again. “Amber Am-am-amnesia.”

The girl smiled slyly. “And where do I come from?”

“Capain T-t-tommy.”

“Close enough,” the blond said as her hands opened the man’s slacks. “Should we see what we have in here,” she teased. “I think we should.”

The man groaned as he felt the girl’s hand slide inside his shorts.

“Oh yeah,” the girl purred even as she pulled the man’s cock out. “I really do love a nice, big cock.”

The man groaned again.

“Do you think I should suck it,” the girl asked and then without waiting for an answer, she knelt down and she took it in her mouth.

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned. “Oh yeah.”

The girl didn’t say anything. She just kept right on sucking.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he was thinking that there was somewhere else he needed to be, but with a girl sucking on his cock as good as this one was, it was hard to think of anywhere else he wanted to be.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned again. He was going to cum but he didn’t want to cum. He wanted to keep standing there. He wanted the girl to keep sucking his cock. No one, not even his ex, no one sucked his cock as good as her.

But his body didn’t care what he wanted and with the girl continuing what she was doing, there was little doubt about what was about to happened.

The detective groaned as his cock surged.

He fully expected the girl to be mad at him but she wasn’t. She didn’t yell or scream and she surely didn’t pull her mouth away. Instead, her mouth just seemed to tighten around his cock even as her eyes looked up at him and then her eyes would close for just a moment as her mouth tightened and then they’d be back again.

Oh fuck, the man realized. Oh fuck. She’s swallowing my cum. Oh fuck, it feels good. It feels so fucking good.

He loved the way her eyes watched him. Oh fuck, he thought again. Oh fuck, it feels good.

She finally pulled her mouth away and she looked up at him with her big, blue eyes. “Did I do good,” she asked. “Did I suck your cock really good?”

“Oh yeah,” the man groaned.

“Who am I,” the girl asked again even as her hand stroked the man’s cock.

“A-a-amber,” the man groaned.

“And where do I come from?”

“The carnival,” the man groaned.

The girl quickly climbed to her feet and she rubbed her tits against the man even as her hand continued to stroke and even as her pussy humped itself against his leg. “I want you to fuck me,” the girl said. “I want you to fuck me.”

She wasn’t about to wait for an answer. She wrapped her arms around his waist and then she let herself fall back onto the bed.

“I want you to fuck me,” she said again.

Amazing, the man thought as he stepped out of his slacks. He’d just cum and yet here he was hard all over again.

His underwear dropped by the wayside and now here he was, just as naked as the girl that was squirming away on his bed and looking up at him with her big, blue eyes.

“Come on,” the girl said. “Fuck me.”

That was all it took. The detective was climbing up on the bed and then he was sliding in between her legs. The head of his cock pressed up against her tight, little hole before it finally slipped away.

“No,” the girl whimpered. “Fuck me. Fuck me good.”

The detective’s cock was back again and this time he wouldn’t be denied. This time, the girl moaned even as that cock pushed its way between her legs.

* * *

Petra was on her back with Allison straddled atop her. Both women were naked and Allison was kissing her.

Not for the first time, Petra couldn’t help wondering if this was some kind of elaborate hoax. Not the cards, of course. She believed in them, and she believed in Allison. If Allison said the cards wanted Jillian out, then she was ready to believe that, too.

But this ...

Petra moaned as she felt the man’s cock push inside her.

Yeah, but this ... she wasn’t sure if the old man really knew what he was talking about or if this was just some way of getting his cock between two young women’s legs, but if it was a ploy, it was a damned good one and besides, the guy knew how to use his cock.

The man pulled his cock free and Petra wanted to moan. “No,” she wanted to tell him. “No, let me have it.”

But then Allison moaned and Petra knew exactly where that cock had gone. Of course, it wasn’t like she didn’t know. He was establishing a connection, he’d said. Yeah right, the reporter thought. A connection. What a crock.

But then that cock was back again and Petra couldn’t help but moan. The man might be old but he sure did know how to use his cock. In fact, it felt really good, and when Allison kissed her, it felt even better.

And then it left her but the way Allison’s eyes suddenly popped, Petra had little doubt where that cock had gone.

* * *

“Oh yeah,” Amber moaned. “So deep. So hard. Oh yeah. Fuck me.”

That was just what he was trying to do, the man told himself. It seemed almost as if his world had shrunk down to just that tiny space between the girl’s legs. Fuck her? Of course, he’d fuck her. What else could he do.

“Oh yeah,” the girl half-whined and half-moaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it. Oh geez, that’s it. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Make me cum. Make me cum. Make me cum.”

The man’s cock fucked her harder and then harder still. The more frantic her voice became, the harder his cock fucked.

“Oh yeah,” the girl cried out, “oh yeah, that’s it. Make me cum. Make cum. Make me ... aaaiiiiyyeeeeeeee, oh fuck yes, yes, yes. Oh God yes. Oh God. Make me fucking cum.”

That’s exactly what he was doing, Bo thought even as the girl’s cunt wrung even more of the cum out of his cock. That was what he was doing.

“Oh fuck,” the blond moaned. “Oh fuck, that’s good. Now, who am I again?”

The man shook his head. He couldn’t remember. Why couldn’t he remember?

The girl smiled just a little. “That’s okay,” she said. “Try this one on for size. Where do I come from?”

He should know this, the man knew. He should know it. Where did the girl come from? Where did ... where—

“C-c-carnival,” the man stammered. “You come from th-the carnival.”

The girl just smiled at him. “You might not believe this,” she was saying, “but I was kind of hoping you’d say that.”

Why wouldn’t he believe that, the man asked himself, but then he didn’t have an answer for that either.

* * *

“Where are we?”

The voice shocked Allison because she’d kind of been used to being here by herself, just her and the voices and no one else.

“Where are we,” the voice asked again.

“This is the place,” Allison said. “This is the corridor.”

“Weird,” Petra said. “I guess, I mean as much as you said, I guess I never quite believed.”

Well, look who’s back. It was the third of the corridor voices.

And look what happened, she brought a friend, said the first.

Enough, said the second. Why are you here?

“We’ve come here to take the crazy woman home.”

Oh you have, have you, the third snidely said. Just like that. You’ve come to take the crazy woman home. It’s not as simple as that.

“We know that. That’s why we’ve come to make a trade.”

That’s why we’ve come to make a trade, the second taunted.

Come on, said the third. Let’s hear her out. What have you come to trade?

“Me,” said Petra.

The corridor voices were silent until finally, the third spoke. It is acceptable. You know what to do.

“What are we supposed to do,” Petra whispered.

“I know,” Allison said. Instinctively, she knew which door was the one where the crazy woman was. “It’s this one,” she said. “You go in here, but wait, you don’t have to do this. You can still back out.”

Petra smiled wanly although in the corridor, that was hard to see. “I think it’s a little late for that now. Besides, I’ll be fine,” and with that, she walked to the door. She entered the room ...

And she walked right back out again.

You can go, said the third voice.

“But,” said Allison.

We said you could go, the voice said, and no sooner than the voice had said it than Allison found herself back in the trailer, still naked with Petra’s naked body still perched above her.

Only something was wrong. Allison looked in her friend’s eyes. “Petra,” she asked.

The girl shook her head. “My name’s not Petra. It’s Bobbi.”

* * *

Bo couldn’t believe it, but he was hard again, and he was plowing his cock deep into the blond’s tiny, little cunt. God damn, he told himself. Damn, this felt good.

The blond was on her hands and knees as she moaned yet again. “Oh yeah, baby,” she whimpered. “That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

The man groaned as his hands gripped her waist just a little bit tighter.

The girl wailed again. “Come on, baby. I need you to do it. I need you to fuck me. I need to feel you cum inside me.”

The man groaned. Three times in a row but fuck, he could feel it happening but his cock felt as if it had nothing left to give.

“Come on,” the girl pleaded yet again. “You know what I want. Come on. Give it to me.”

The man groaned and his cock surged and even as it did, he could feel the girl’s pussy latching onto his cock one more time.

The man seemed incapable of moving. His cock was buried between the girl’s legs and his hands were on her nicely, rounded ass. “Now,” said the girl, still hunched over and still with his cock between her legs, “who am I?”

Bo Barton tried to remember but he couldn’t. Her name started with an ‘A’ didn’t it.

The girl turned to look back at him. “You don’t remember?”

The man shook his head.

“Nothing? Nothing at all?”

Again, the man shook his head and the girl smiled. “Let’s try another one. Where do I come from?”

The man thought. He should know this one. He was sure of it. He should know it.

“Come on,” the girl said. “Where do I come from?”

The man shook his head. He just didn’t know.

Amber Amnesia finally let her pussy slide free from the man’s cock. She turned around to look at the man and then she got up off the bed and she went to the man and she kissed him on the cheek. “You look worn out,” she told the man. “Why don’t you get some rest, and when you wake up, you won’t remember a thing.”

* * *

“I don’t get it,” Allison said.

“What’s to get?”

“She acted like she didn’t know me.”

“Because she didn’t.”

“So where’s Petra?”

“She’s in the box. They didn’t just switch places. They switched bodies.”

“So that means Jillian—”

“Is really Petra, right.”

“Will she know who she is?”

“To tell the truth, I just don’t know.”

“Give me the box.”

The old man surrendered the box.

Allison opened the box and she took out a card and then she handed the box back to the man. “I’ll let you know,” she said with a smile and with that, she was gone.

The End