The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Captain Tommy’s Hot Ass Ho’s

Chapter 2—Donnie and Maria

Donnie Willis looked at the man and the woman sitting across from him. “So what are you saying,” he asked. “Are you saying my wife just up and disappeared on her own.”

Bo Barton ran a hand through his hair and he sighed. It was force of habit but every time he did it, he seemed to notice there was less and less hair there for his fingers to find. “That’s not what we’re saying at all, Mr. Willis, but it is a possibility that we do have to take into account.”

“My wife didn’t leave me,” the man said. “She wouldn’t do that.”

The detective smiled a thin smile. “I’m glad to hear that,” the man said. “It’s good to know and once we’ve eliminated it as a possibility, then we can look at other possibilities.”

Donnie Willis looked back and forth between the two detectives until finally, he just shook his head. “Fine,” he said with resignation. “Go ahead and ask your questions.”

Jordan MacRae leafed back through her notebook. “You say you dropped your wife off at school this morning. Is that correct?”

“That’s right. Jeanie teaches kindergarten. She’s got to be into work by 7:45 so I drop her off on my way into work.”

“And how does she get home?”

“That’s what I was supposed to do.”

The detectives shifted their attention from the husband to the woman sitting on the couch. “That’s what you were going to do,” asked Bo Barton.

“Jeanie doesn’t have a license so she doesn’t drive and she works too far away to walk so either she takes the bus or someone picks her up. Donnie here is at work so some of us in the neighborhood pick her up if we can. Today, I was going to pick her up.”

“And did you pick her up?”

“No. I was about fifteen minutes late and when I got there, Jeanie wasn’t there so I called Jeanie’s phone but she didn’t answer.”

“That’s not unusual,” the husband broke in. “She usually turns it off when she’s in class and she sometimes forgets to turn it back on again when class is over.”

“But wouldn’t she have turned it on again if her ride was late,” asked Jordan MacRae.

“I suppose so.”

“All right. Go on, Ms. Ramirez.”

“Miss,” the woman said. “It’s Miss Ramirez.”

The detective nodded. “Go on, Miss Ramirez. What’d you do next?”

“I called Donnie here to see if Jeanie had called him.”

“She hadn’t,” the husband broke in. “I told Maria to wait around and see if Jeanie would show up but she never did.”

“How long did you wait,” asked Bo Barton.

“I don’t know exactly. Fifteen minutes maybe. Probably not much longer than that. I tried Jeanie’s cell again and then I called Donnie and he said I might as well go home, that Jeanie must have taken the bus home or got another ride.”

“But she knew she was being picked up,” countered detective MacRae. “Wouldn’t she have called you if she’d changed her plans.”

“I would have thought so,” the husband replied, “but I was busy at work, and I really didn’t think anything more about it so I told Maria she might as well go home.”

“All right. Go on.”

“So I got home and Jeanie wasn’t here. It didn’t look like she had been here and by that, I mean to say it didn’t look like she’d come in and gone back out again so I started calling around to some of her friends.”

“I take it none of them knew where she was.”

The man shook his head.

“So what’d you do then.”

“I waited. I figured she’d show up eventually so I waited. Then I got tired of waiting so I made myself some dinner and I waited some more.”

“So when’d you finally get around to calling us,” asked Detective MacRae.

“Jeanie’s a kindergarten teacher. She’s got to be up early so she usually likes to be in bed by 10 so I figured she’d be home soon enough so I waited and even when it got to be 9:30, I still thought she was coming home, but when it got to be 10:00, that’s when I thought there was something really wrong and that’s when I called you.”

“You waited ... what, seven hours to call us,” asked Detective MacRae.

“I really didn’t think there was anything wrong,” the man explained. “I thought she’d be home soon enough.”

The detectives asked some more questions but finally, they were done and they packed up and left.

“You know,” said Maria Ramirez when the detectives were gone, “you almost had me fooled there. For a while, I almost thought you wanted her back or maybe you weren’t acting. Maybe you really do want her back.”

The husband just looked at the other woman. “Just tell me again. Tell me you didn’t have anything to do with her disappearance.”

“I didn’t,” Ramirez said. “Did you?”

“No.”

Maria let her hand slip down between the man’s legs. “Then I guess neither one of us has anything to worry about, do we?”

Donnie was trying to stay concerned about his wife. She was, after all, still missing, but then he felt Maria’s hand slide his zipper down.

“I think someone needs some cheering up,” Maria said even as she pushed her hand inside his pants.

Donnie groaned as he felt the woman wrap her hands around his cock.

“Or maybe not,” Maria said. “From what I can tell, someone is already pretty happy as it is.”

“Damn it, Maria. Jeanie’s missing.”

“All the more reason for us to take advantage of the situation.”

Donnie groaned but already, Maria had her hand inside his briefs and already she had her hand wrapped around his cock. “Damn it, Maria.”

“I think we should get you out of those pants, don’t you?”

“Damn it, Maria.”

Maria grinned. “You said that already but maybe you just need a little something to take your mind off the situation.”

“But—”

Donnie might as well have saved his breath because already Maria was moving. She was standing and then her hands were tugging at the man’s slacks. “I think we just need to get you out of these,” she said.

The man might have protested again if he’d thought it would be of any use.

Maria pulled the man’s underwear off and then she pushed his legs apart and she settled down between his knees. Once again, her hand wrapped itself around Donnie’s cock and she looked up at him. “Now, let’s see what we can do with this.”

The man groaned but there was no stopping Maria’s mouth as her lips slid down on his cock.

Maria settled into the easy pace of someone who’d done this many times before. Her mouth moved up and down and Donnie groaned and when she pulled her mouth away, her hand would stroke his slippery shaft before once more having her mouth reassert itself on his cock. There was no doubt about it. Maria Ramirez knew how to suck a cock and more to the point, she knew how to suck Donnie Willis’s cock.

Once again, the woman pulled her mouth free from the man’s cock and once again, her hand stroked his cock as she looked up at him. “What do you think your wife would say if she saw this?”

“Oh shit. Don’t even think that.”

Maria’s hand squeezed the man’s cock. “Why? You can’t tell me you’d like to have her here sucking my cock instead of me, would you?”

The man groaned. “Jeanie wouldn’t do that.”

Maria smiled. “Then I guess you’re lucky you got me, aren’t you. Now why don’t you be a good, little boy and give me a nice load of cum in my mouth.”

The man groaned but then he was groaning even louder when Maria’s mouth once more beset itself upon his cock. He groaned again. She’d only been toying with him before. He knew that, but this, this was the real deal. The man groaned again and in the next instant, he started to cum.

Maria’s mouth never missed a beat. She just kept sucking away on his cock even as the man continued to cum, her big, dark eyes looking up at him from time to time even as she sucked his cock.

Donnie groaned again. God damn it. She’d done it again. Nobody could suck his cock like Maria could.

Maria was still sucking away at his depleted cock but finally, she pulled her mouth free from his cock. “Looks like at least one of us got to cum,” she said, “but that means there’s one of us that hasn’t cum yet. What do you say, honey. Do you think we should do something to get me off?”

Maria really wasn’t waiting for an answer. She stood and undid her tight, little jeans, wriggling just a little as she pushed them past her hips. Next came her panties and suddenly, she was naked from the waist down.

She straddled the man’s lap and once again, she had her hand on the man’s cock. “What about it, baby. Are you going to fuck me? Are you going to fuck me with this big, hard cock?”

Once again, Maria wasn’t about to wait for Donnie to make up his mind. Her hand pulled his cock right to her wet, little pussy and she rubbed the head of it between her lips. “That’s what I want,” she moaned and then almost as if to prove the point, she shoved herself down on the man’s cock.

Almost as quickly, she pulled herself up again only to again ram herself back down on that cock. “Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

As if the man had anything at all to do with it. Maria was almost frantic as she rode that cock. Her hands grabbed at her top and she pulled it off. She looked down at the man even as her hands went after her bra. “Yeah, you like this, don’t you. You like my tits.”

She wasn’t waiting for an answer. Her hands pulled at her bra even as she rode that cock. The straps came off and then the catch was loosened and finally, she was pulling it free.

“Do you like this,” she asked. “Do you like it when I show you my tits.”

“Yeah,” the man groaned. “Yeah, I like it.”

“I know you do,” Maria said. “I know you like it. I know you like my pussy.”

For his part, the best Donnie could do was groan.

“Yeah, that’s what you like,” Maria said even as her hands played with he. “You like fucking this pussy.”

The man groaned.

“Yeah, I know what you like,” the girl moaned. “You like fucking this little fucking, slit, don’t you. You like fucking my tight, little hole. You like fucking my fucking wet cunt, don’t you.”

The man didn’t say anything.

“Yeah,” the woman groaned. “Yeah, I know what you want. I know what you want. You want to fuck this pussy. You want to make me cum.”

The man said nothing.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned. “Oh yeah. You’re such a fucking pervert. You’re such a fucking pervert. Oh geez. You want to make me cum, don’t you. You want to make me cum.”

The man still said nothing. He couldn’t say anything. He was too busy watching Maria ride his cock.

“Oh fuck,” the woman moaned. “Oh fuck. You’re going to make me cum.”

Still the man said nothing. He was too busy watching Maria’s face as her pussy rode his cock.

“Oh fuck,” Maria screamed. “Oh fuck, that’s it. God damn, that’s it. Oh fuck, you’re doing it. You’re making me cum, you bastard. Oh God, it feels so fucking good.”

Maria’s pussy had stopped fucking that cock because her cunt was too busy strangling the hell out of the man’s member.

Maria screamed as her head thrashed back and forth sending her black hair flying around her face. She screamed again and then she whimpered. “God damn it,” she moaned. “God damn it. You made me cum. You made me cum and I loved it.”

Still, the man said nothing.

Maria pulled her pussy up off the man’s cock and once again, she was dropping down between his legs. “I know what you want,” she said. “I know what you want.”

The man groaned as Maria took his cock between her tits.

“I know what you want,” Maria was saying. “I know what you want. You want to cum all over my tits, don’t you. You want to cum all over my big, brown tits.”

The man groaned. He knew he didn’t have to say anything more because he knew the girl already knew what he wanted.

“You’re going to do what I want,” Maria said. “You’re going to do whatever I want if I let you cum all over my tits.”

The man groaned. There wasn’t any stopping it. He knew that. There wasn’t any stopping it.

“Oh yeah,” the woman moaned even as she stroked her tits around the man’s cock. “Oh yeah, I know what you want and I want you to do it. Come on. I want to see you do it. I want to see you come on my tits.”

The man groaned. He couldn’t help it. He groaned again and in the next instant, he was feeling it. He was cumming. He was cumming hard. He was cumming all over those big, brown tits.

Maria’s hand was back on his cock and she was stroking him hard even as he continued to cum. “Oh yeah,” she said. “Oh yeah. That’s it. Cum on my tits. Do it. Come on. Cum all over my big, brown tits.”

It was a while later when Maria finally left. Donnie walked her to the door. “Tell me something,” he said. “There’s something I have to know.”

Maria looked at him but said nothing.

“You didn’t have anything to do with Jeanie’s disappearance, did you?”

Maria smiled but said nothing.

“You didn’t do it,” the man asked and again Maria smiled before she walked out the door.