The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Candace Falls 6: Feral

MC MD FD BE

A pop star is hypnotically transformed.

* * *

THE GOSS.COM REVIEW: CANDACE FALLS IN CONCERT (5/5)

Candace Falls launched on her latest tour last night in Dublin, Ireland, and immediately broke the internet.

Spanning the better part of two hours, the wholesome songstress turned lusty provocateur put on a show that is a hyperactive celebration of sex. Social media was soon filled with clips of her outrageous set-pieces. There were hugely budgeted pyrotechnics and dance sequences, of course, but most impressive of all was Fall’s impassioned performance. Her newest songs are full of raw lust and pretty shocking when compared to her younger, tamer output.

C-Filly has embraced her new persona as Queen of the Diverse, playing up her sexuality throughout. The mid-way point features a bizarre burlesque, where her clothes are torn off piece by piece by dancers who chase her around the stage, until she is left in nude-coloured bra and panties.

Shame does not exist in Can-Can’s new world, as she spends the entirety of the song “Do it to Me” manacled to leather straps. Those audience members—predominantly young, mainly female—waving home-made placards and aiming their phones throughout show may have been surprised by such a forthright declaration of intent, and twitter was overflowing with comments ranging from outrage to excited devotion.

The strangest set-piece is during her climactic song, “Nectar”, where she kneels in front of a giant shape resembling an orchid flower … to put it delicately. As she sings the tip opens and water pours forth onto her face, which she happily writhes around in.

One can only imagine the shock of the mothers accompanying their daughters to the show. Who knows what her young fans truly think of what they’re seeing. It’s little wonder that there has been so much online chatter regarding the suitability of the singer’s new-found direction, and what it might be doing to impressionable minds.

* * *

The luxury suites on the top floor of the Regency hotel had been booked months in advance. They were solely for the use of Ms Candace Falls whilst she prepared for her concert at the London Apollo. It was vital, she said, to have privacy from the hordes of fans and paparazzi who stalked her on the streets. The only other occupant was her personal stylist and constant chaperone, Mr Eugene French. His services were hers exclusively for the duration of the tour. Candace had dispensed with her manager, and abdicated all responsibilities to him. She wouldn’t have to worry about a single thing, he had assured her. Candace was glad she could let him do all her thinking for her, allowing her to concentrate upon what she truly loved: performing.

Mr French had shorn himself of all his other clients for the time being to tend to her, and thanks to the patronage of Sir Gregor, many doors were now open to the pair. Each country and city they would visit held opportunities for sexual exploration and deviance for the young starlet to be introduced to. It was going to be very a profitable trip in more ways than one.

“It’s time for your waxing, Miss Falls.” Mr French called through to the bedroom.

Candace immediately emerged into the lounge. There was no need to disrobe; Candace was always nude when it was just her and Mr French alone. It was completely natural to her.

She reclined on the chaise-lounge beside him. Her eyelids closed as soon as her back touched the luxurious cushions. Instructed to spread her legs wide and pull a knee up to her chest, she did without question, allowing the most intimate access to her mons venus. Familiar, comforting trance washed over her mind the moment she felt his gentle touch on her thigh. Up and down, up and down, he stroked. She breathed slowly and deeply in time to his rhythm. She had come a long way under his expert hypnotic tutelage.

“So good. So deep.” Mr French said to her.

“So good. So deep.” Candace agreed.

“Very good, Beautiful Butterfly.” Her special trigger phrase dropped her down further into a warm, receptive state.

“Tell me, Ms Falls. What do you love?” He asked as he artfully caressed her.

“I love to be watched. I love to perform. I love to be abused.” She murmured.

“And what are you doing now?”

“Going … deeper … for you.” Candace slurred.

“Yes. Deeper and deeper. Tell me, what is total pleasure?”

“Total pleasure is total submission.” She replied robotically.

Mr French’s expert conditioning had completely remoulded her into an exquisitely blank canvas for whatever his diverse and perverted clients might desire of her.

“Very, very good.”

For his treatment tonight, the beautician had prepared a simple wax using sugar, starch, arrowroot powder, and lemon juice. He warmed it in a portable electric heater, and applied it to a small section of her vulva with a wooden spatula. He leaned in and pressed down a strip of muslin onto the wax until it hardened. He then held the skin taught and snatched it off. Candace spasmed, but remained in trance.

It didn’t take too many strips for her to orgasm. The sharp burn as the hairs covering her lips were ripped out by their roots worked her neatly into hysteria, so thoroughly she had been conditioned to associate pain with pleasure.

He worked until she was satisfyingly smooth. Finally, he massaged in an aloe and mango lotion to soothe her inflamed, sensitive parts. She sighed softly. As he continued his massage, Mr French spoke again.

“You remember our friend Sir Gregor, don’t you?”

“Yes …” Candace whispered, the memory of the sweet nectar he had gifted her made her mouth salivate.

“He has informed me that his daughter Lauren and her friends will be attending your performance tomorrow. I’ve seated them in one of the VIP boxes. I’m told she can’t wait to meet you. In fact, she has a special party arranged afterwards. You will find it very enjoyable.”

“Mmm …” Candace agreed. She loved to meet her fans in person. And if Sir Gregor’s daughter was as charming as her father, she couldn’t wait.

“Excellent. I’m pleased. I’ll go out and purchase a new dress for you tomorrow, whilst you rest. But for now, I want you to continue to relax. Clear your thoughts and empty your head. Be open and receptive. Because to prepare for this party, there are some important things you must learn about yourself.”

He produced a small silicone device, a specifically moulded vibrator designed to snugly fit over Candace’s clitoris. He turned it onto its slowest, most teasing setting, and pressed it ever so gently over her exposed bud. She groaned, but remained obediently limp.

“Are you familiar with the term ‘oestrus’, Candace?” He asked. She slowly shook her head.

“The word itself derives from the Latin for ‘frenzy’, and I believe that will be a most apt description in your case. It is when a female animal enters her phase of sexual readiness. Physiological and hormonal changes occur inside her body and mind, making her most receptive to males, and ready for the act of mating itself. It is also referred to as being ‘In Heat’.”

He turned the vibrator up a notch.

“You are in Heat, Candace. Do you understand what that means?”

“Mmm … ready for mating …”

“Yes. You are in Heat. You are primed for breeding. You’ve never felt this way before. You’ll do anything, no matter how depraved, because you’re in Heat. Just like an animal.”

Like an animal, she thought, as the vibrations thrilled her body.

* * *

The sold-out crowd inside the arena exploded into satisfied applause as Candace took her final bow and left the stage. She clasped her backing dancers one by one in thanks, and nimbly trotted down the stairs into her changing room. Showering off all the body glitter and make-up and sweat, she prepared herself for the meet-and-greet. There were a lot of excited fans waiting for her, and most importantly, Sir Gregor’s daughter.

Candace pulled on the delicate dress Mr French had bought for her, a mini length, slim fitting cream slip with a scalloped neckline and an open upper back. He hadn’t provided her with underwear.

“Have fun tonight, Miss Falls.” Mr French bid her farewell as she left. He had told her he would be spending the evening with Sir Gregor, and had arranged her return to the hotel by private car when she was ready. She wouldn’t have to trouble herself of thinking about a single thing.

In the VIP area she was greeted by a troupe of excitable girls and women of all ages, all wide-eyed and speechless. She signed autographs and posed for photos. A small young woman with long, dyed blonde hair bounded up to her and gave her an unabashed kiss.

“Oh my God, that was epic! I’m Lauren!” The young woman gushed.

“It’s so nice to meet you!” Candace returned the embrace.

“Meet my friends, Candy! Meghan, Jo, and Steffanie.” The three girls behind her exclaimed their delight at meeting their idol, and showed off their commemorative t-shirts.

“So amazing!” Gasped Meghan.

“We’re all die-hard Candies!” She was told by Jo.

When the meet-and-greet was over, and all her guests were satisfied, Lauren and her friends swept Candace away, through the private exit of the concert hall, and into a black limousine that had been patiently waiting for them.

The car took the party through the streets of London to the gentrified neighbourhood of Highgate. Pulling up at an iron gate on a hill looking out over Hampstead Heath, the car was granted entry, and slowly drove up the gravel driveway towards a grand mansion, lavishly decorated in the Queen Anne style. This is exactly the kind of home I thought Sir Gregor would own, Candace thought. It was so … regal.

“Welcome to Witanhurst, Candace!” Lauren said genially, as they bundled into the hallway.

As her friends disappeared in the direction of the kitchen to get drinks, Lauren led Candace by the hand up the grand staircase to her bedroom. It was decorated with posters of the singer. Lauren prodded a finger onto a tablet, and Candace’s latest album began playing from the soundbar on the table. The girl bubbled about how much of a fan she was, and just how unbelievable it was to have her in her home. Candace could only smile. The other girls reappeared, carrying large cocktails in lurid colours.

“Have this, Candy! I made you a raspberry collins.” Said Meghan, the one with glitter in her hair.

“Aren’t you all a little too young to drink?” Candace asked, doubtfully.

“Oh, don’t worry! We’re old enough. And besides, the staff have the night off. No one will ever know!” Meghan told her, pushing the glass into her hand. She took a sip and tasted the tart gin along with the fruit. The girl had made it very strong. The quintet lounged on the couches and chatted happily.

Suddenly an enormous black dog bounded into the room. Lauren squealed with delight and hugged the dog as it leapt up onto her.

“Good boy Alfie! Yes, you are a good boy, good boy!” She said, rubbing his ears. She pushed the dog’s sharply-defined head in the direction of her guest.

“Meet Alfie!”

“He’s really big.” Candace said, looking timidly at the dog, his large head level with her own. He was a sleek black, with a shining, well-groomed coat of fur. The creature’s dark eyes seemed to be studying her intently. Lauren reached over to stroke him lovingly.

“He’s an Anatolian pure. Last time I weighed him he was sixty kilos!”

The dog began sniffing at Candace, nudging her, pushing his nose into her thighs, smelling the slip of her dress. She tried to close her legs to deter his inquisitions.

“Oh-oh! I think he likes you, Candy!” Lauren smirked.

“Is he … safe?” One of the girls asked.

“Oh, don’t worry.” Replied Lauren. “Alfie’s very well trained.”

The dog, his tail wagging, continued to push against Candace, trying to shove his nose back between her thighs, using his strength in an attempt to push her completely off the couch. Candace tried to push him away again, only to receive a growl of displeasure.

“Aw, that’s so cute! He thinks you’re his bitch!” Lauren laughed gleefully.

His bitch, Candace thought. She felt a sick tremor in her belly. The dog nipped at the thin fabric of her dress with his sharp incisors.

“Make him stop, Lauren!” Candace pleaded, getting more flustered by the dog’s relentless attention.

“Sorry, Candace. He likes your scent. He wants your dress. You’d better take it off, before he rips it off!”

The more Alfie poked and prodded at her with his nose, the more he gnarled when she denied him, the quicker Candace became convinced to do as Lauren said. Placing her drink on the table, she stood up and pulled the white dress down her chest and past her slim hips. The dog barked.

“Ooh, he REALLY likes you!” Tittered one of the girls.

The dog paid no attention to the dress. He resumed his nudging and began pawing. Candace realised he was going to push her down onto the wooden floor if he continued. She again tried in vain with her hands to make him relent.

“I really don’t think you’re strong enough, Candy. He’s going to win!” Lauren predicted.

The teenager was soon proved right. With a powerful thrust, the dog succeeded in toppling the starlet over. Her legs failed, and she fell backwards onto her bottom. She scrambled onto her knees, but the dog continued his prodding attentions, not allowing her a second to regain her composure.

“Get him off me, please!” Candace begged pitifully, praying the girls couldn’t tell how aroused she became when she found herself in this submissive stance. But she was naked now and had no defence from their eyes. She couldn’t hide how erotic this situation felt. She cowered before the animal, feeling raw strength pulsating from him. She shivered.

“Sorry, Candy. Alfie always gets what he wants.” Lauren told her, a cruel sting now evident in her words.

To her shock, Candace realised she could see the tip of the dog’s penis protruding from its sheath. He was certainly interested in her. She watched wide-eyed as he jerked his hind-legs, pushing his rapidly hardening shaft out further with every thrust. She should have been feeling revulsion, she knew, but to her horror, she realised the sight of it was getting her excited.

“Don’t you want to be Alfie’s bitch, Candace?” Lauren teased.

That word again. Bitch. Candace heard it and flushed. Her nipples hardened. Her face reddened with humiliation and shame and awful acknowledgement. Lauren is right, she thought. I want to be his bitch. She slowly nodded her agreement, and the girls all laughed at her.

“Prove it.” Lauren hissed.

Candace tentatively slid two fingers along her slit, finding herself already slick, and held them up to the dog’s nose, allowing him to smell her. He lapped at them with his long pink tongue.

With a mix of fascination and fear she watched his organ become fully unsheathed, a blistering scarlet, lined with veins that were almost black. It was bigger than the cock of any man she had seen. At the base there was a very noticeable bulge, far larger in diameter than the rest of the shaft.

“Get on all fours, Candace.” Lauren ordered, her dark eyebrows creasing on her forehead. Her voice contained the same domineering tone of her father. Candace obeyed, turning over onto her hands and knees. Alfie immediately pushed his nose into her rump to smell her.

Instinctively, Candace shifted her legs apart, allowing him full access to her most intimate parts. She gasped as the rough tongue ran up her bare pussy and lapped at her her sticky juices. She groaned softly and pushed back ever so slightly to encourage him.

“Oh my god, look at her!” Jo snorted. “She’s loving it!”

Alfie instinctively moved into position to mount her. The powerful musk of his body, so close to her now, invaded Candace’s senses. His scent made her heart leap in her chest. He’s so strong, she thought. He’s going to make me his.

Suddenly the sire leapt up onto her back, the surprise of his weight almost making her buckle. He gripped her roughly between his forelegs. She could feel the straining tension of the animal on her back, the heat of his fur on her skin. The powerful odour of animal sex stung her nostrils. She struggled to support him. He began wildly thrusting his hindquarters at her, slapping his long member painfully into her thighs and buttocks, as he attempted to hit his target.

“He’s not going to fuck you unless you help him, Candy.”

Candace felt a twinge of shame at the thought of actually helping the dog complete this most forbidden act, instead of simply allowing it be done to her. But her lust was boiling now. She couldn’t stop herself. She quiesced. Balancing all her weight one one trembling arm, she reached back between her thighs to help guide his erection. It was a precarious position to be in. Tentatively, she clasped him. He was blisteringly hot, and felt so horribly big, she wasn’t sure she could take it all. She shook as she slid his oily member into the correct position to penetrate her.

The dog’s next thrust easily invaded her core. She whined, feeling each push deeper and deeper inside herself. His forelegs shifted to drape around her hips, gripping her, holding her in place. Fully on top of her now, Candace found she could no longer support his weight on her straining arms. She collapsed down onto her elbows, her head almost on the floor, her face hidden behind her blonde and pink curls. The black dog was enveloping her now, the tremendous warmth of its body making her steam with perspiration. The girls hooted and clapped.

“This is so gross! I can’t believe she’s actually doing it.” Said one, repugnance colouring her words.

“I told you she would.” Replied their host.

“Yeah! Screw her harder, Alfie!” Another yelled.

The wild stabbing of the canine’s hips sent thrilling agitations throughout Candace’s body, shivers of hot sensual agony shrieking up into her belly. She was only dimly aware of phones being held up, filming her. Somewhere inside she knew how forbidden this was, how fiercely she had fallen, but when she felt that obscene bulge begin to rub against her wet engorged lips, all her thoughts evaporated.

Then, suddenly, dreadfully, Alfie succeeded in pushing himself fully in. The dog was buried in her up to the hilt! His knot was firmly inside her. How she felt it! Tears of pain and pleasure streamed down her cheeks. And what was worse was that it immediately began swelling even larger! There was no escape, even if she could bring herself to try. They were locked in union, knotted together until he had fulfilled his biological urge.

Candace had never felt so filled. Her bladder seemed about to burst, the pressure was so intense. This delicious new form of pain set off the masochistic triggers of eroticism so deviously and deeply placed in her subconscious mind by Mr French, and the awareness she was under the eyes of cameras once again pushed her arousal to intolerable levels. She thought she might explode at any moment. Shame was now completely forgotten. All her inhibitions, all her thoughts of how appallingly she was behaving were shredded by the promise of the orgasm this animal would give her.

Her frenzied grunting filled the room. The girls exclaimed at the performance she was giving them.

“Oh my god, she’s actually going to cum, isn’t she? What a fucking dirty slut!” She heard them say.

“I can’t believe this!”

“She’s so fucking disgusting!”

Candace no longer cared. Her mind was closing off, her focus solely on the wonderful sensation of fullness as the huge canine organ throbbed inside her. She moaned louder and louder, feeling so close now. She had only wait for her mate to finish. Only when he is satisfied, she knew in the darkest part of her mind, would she be rewarded. Like a good bitch.

“Oh fuck! Watch, he’s about to spunk!” Lauren screamed.

The dog shuddered and started to ejaculate, releasing his canine sperm into Candace’s cunt with so much force it pumped out past her lips and spilled down her thighs. She howled as she reached orgasm, shocking her audience with her feral keening. They kept filming as her own release squirted onto the polished floor.

With every pulse of semen into her, she felt Alfie’s knot throb, pushing against the walls of her vagina and thumping through to the inner nerve endings of her clit, sending yet more paroxysms of joy through her body.

Gradually, Alfie grew still. But the well-trained pet remained in place, his erection still firmly locked inside his human lover’s cunt to ensure there was no escape. The slimy waves of ejaculate slowed to a continuous seep.

“What happens now?” Asked Meghan.

“It’s gonna take ages for his knot to shrink enough to pull out.” Replied Lauren. “I’ve seen him tied to a bitch for an hour.”

“So he’s just going to keep jizzing inside her?”

“Yup.” Lauren laughed.

The girls sat and watched for long minutes, the defiled pop star lying prostrate before them, struggling for breath, her body twitching.

“I’m bored.” Said Steffanie. “Let’s make more cocktails.”

The girls filed blithely out of the room giggling at the obscenity they had witnessed, leaving Candace lying entwined underneath her canine lover, his thick silvery semen steadily trickling out of her abused snatch. Still receiving tiny orgasmic tremors with every movement Alfie made, her palpitations would continue until he was done with her.

Candace was lost in a dream, her mouth gaspingly open, struggling for breath after her joyous exertions, her whole body flushing from the experience of her first wonderful congress with a lowly animal.