The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Can You Read This Watch?

Categories: mc + mm

Kyler is sitting on the couch with his chocolate eyes glued to his phone. His mind is filled with twitter feeds and text messages from friends, without a thought of what’s to happen next.

His roommate, Parker, walks in, looking and fiddling with something. “Hey, Kyler,” he says, his voice breaking an evening long silence between them. “Yeah?” Kyler responds, internally sighing, as he knows he will be asked to do something. “Can you read this watch? The numbers and ticks are just so damn small.” Parker asks, holding it in front of Kyler by its chain. Kyler’s eyes squint as he struggles to read it, the slight wiggling of the chain making the watch difficult to read. ‘How in the hell am I supposed to read this if you keep moving it, shithead?’ Kyler thought, as the movement of the watch widened.

“I mean, I know that it says it’s eight o’clock, but I just can’t see the minute hand,” Parker says, watching Kyler’s eyes as they move back and forth, trained to the watch. Kyler keeps looking at the watch, trying to read the time. “Damn it! If you would just stop fucking moving it, maybe I could see it!” Kyler yelled, frustrated. “You asked me a favor and you’re clearly trying to make it hard fo—” Kyler’s ranting was interrupted by Parker making a quiet, “Shhhhhhhhh….” Kyler blinked as his anger suddenly dissipated. In fact, most of the thoughts he had just melted away. Confused but not alarmed, Kyler continued to look at the watch, focused on his task. “As I was saying, I need to get this watch on the right time because my phone is dying at an alarming rate so I can’t really check it for the time without worrying.” Parker says, a smile growing on his face because this is working so well. Kyler just nods as he continues to try and read the minute hand.

Judging by the focused and relaxed expression on Kyler’s face, Parker begins the next part of his plan. “Now, just keep trying to find that minute hand….. And notice that it’s nice to keep looking at the watch. It’s nice to relax and focus on one thing and one thing only.” Parker says in a quiet, smooth voice. “Back and forth, just keep trying to read the minute hand…. The movement is nice, easy, and predictable…...Back and forth.” Kyler let out a deep breath and felt his mind and body relax underneath him. “It’s so nice to watch the watch…. It’s so relaxing… It’s so relaxing, in fact, that you don’t want to look away.” Kyler nodded, the information being absorbed into his mind with little resistance. “You couldn’t even look away if you tried.”

With that, Kyler tried to look away and started to panic. His thoughts started racing and asked, “W-w-what are you doing to me? Why can’t I—” Yet again, his words were interrupted by Parker making a gentle, “Shhhhhhhhh….” In a tidal wave of relaxation and pleasure, Kyler’s thoughts and worries were all washed away. “Keep looking at the watch and know that you’re safe. I can tell you with confidence that you will enjoy everything that comes to you.” Parker says, trying to calm him down. “Back and forth... Back and forth. And you notice something else, a feeling. A sleepy feeling. With every swing of the watch, with every breath you take, you feel yourself getting sleepy….. Back and forth… Sleepier and sleepier. Eyelids getting so so heavy.” Parker drones on, watching Kyler’s eyes droop, threatening to close. “Everything feels so warm and heavy, your arms, your legs, your eyes. Every muscle just so heavy and loose. Back and forth... sleepier and sleepier.” As Parker continued to guide him down into a deep trance, Kyler’s eyes got so heavy that he couldn’t hold them open any longer and his head lolled forward.

Parker held his hand in front of Kyler’s limp head and snapped him awake. “Do not close your eyes until you are given the command to,” Parker said, his voice of leaving any question of who is in charge. Kyler’s head snapped back into position and his eyes automatically focused on the watch again. “Good…. I see you’ve started to look at the watch again...Keep looking at it. The more you look, the better you feel…. Waves of pleasure and relaxation wash over you with every single swing of the watch.” Parker continued to guide the black haired boy deeper and deeper. “And it feels so good, going so deep. Getting so sleepy…. and you want to feel better. Yes, you do.. So I am going to give you an opportunity to feel even better than you feel now. I am going to count down from 10 to 1 and with every number, you’ll feel a deep wave of pleasure wash over you. And it’ll get stronger with every number….. are you ready?” Parker asked, Kyler simply nodded, for that was all his relaxed body could muster.

“10…. feeling the first wave of pleasure, letting it wash away everything.

9… all of your thoughts leave you.

8...all of your worries and cares are gone.

7…. everything replaced with a pleasant pleasurable blankness.

6….feeling sleepy.

5...halfway there.

4….so much pleasure.

3….so ready to sleep.

2….

1 and SLEEP.”

Parker snapped his fingers and Kyler’s body went completely limp. His head hung loose and his eyes locked shut.

“Good boy..so deep.” Parker droned as he watched the bulge in Kyler’s pants grow. “Deeper and deeper….Feeling better and better every second…Now, Kyler, you trust me right?” Kyler responded with a slurred, “...yes..” Parker continued based on his answer, “Good. Now since you trust me, you know I will never do anything that will harm you. I will never tell you to do anything that would be bad. So, you can safely obey every command I give you. You obey every command I give you. Understand?” Kyler answered without thinking, “...yes, Parker….”. “That doesn’t sound right to me. Doesn’t really have a ring to it. Hmm…what to call me?......Ah! Master. I am your master, you obey me completely. And you will address me like it.” Parker stated. “...yes, Master….” Kyler said as both boys’ cocks shot up at the sound of the word. “And since I am your master and you obey me, you are my slave. You are my obedient, horny slave.” Parker said, the desire clear in his voice. Kyler let out a light moan before responding with, “Yes, Master. I am your slave. I obey completely.”

“Good slave,” Parker purred, “Now, since you’ve been very good for your master, you get something special…..Now when I count from 1 to 3, you will open your eyes and wake up enough to walk upstairs. You will go to my room, and once you have finished your task, you will immediately drop deeper into trance than you are right now. Understand?” “Yes, Master….” Kyler said, happy that he has been good for his master. “1.

2.

3.

Open your eyes and let’s go upstairs.” Parker snapped his fingers on 3. Kyler’s eyes opened and with his mind still blank, he stood from the chair and started walking towards his destination. Parker led from behind, making sure he didn’t fall as Kyler went up the stairs. Kyler continued until he reached Parker’s bedroom, then sat down on the bed. Then the suggestion hit, Kyler instantly dropped so much deeper, his eyes rolled back and Parker heard a light moan from him.

“Good boy...now, what are you feeling, slave?” Parker asked. “......n-need to obey, master……” Kyler answered, practically shivering with desire. Parker was surprised, this is working so much better than he thought it would. Parker asked again, “Good slave, now what else are you feeling?” Kyler paused for a second before answering, “..Horny…”

Parker couldn’t help but smile at his adoring slave and ask, “You want to cum don’t you?” Kyler nods and whines. “Well, you need to earn it.” Parker says. “What can I do to e-earn it, Master?” Kyler asks, desperate. Parker snaps and points to the floor in front of him and says, “On your knees.” Kyler scrambles down to the floor and kneels in front of his master. He watches as Parker undoes his belt and pants buttons, then throwing them aside. Parker pulls his boxers down and presents his massive cock to his adoring slave. Kyler looks along his length, salivating. And in one word, “Suck,” Kyler gets to work. He takes in all of it at first, wasting no time. Bobbing his head back and forth, working it with an amount of expertise that surprised Parker. “F-fuck..” Parker moaned, “just like that, slave.” Kyler continued, working his master’s cock so good and pushing Parker closer and closer to orgasm. It felt so good, serving his master, pleasuring him. Kyler felt complete servitude and obedience while servicing his master’s cock. Parker moaned, growing so close to orgasm.

“Stop,” Parker said. Kyler begrudgingly took the cock out of his mouth, a trail of saliva between his mouth and his master’s cock. “On the bed and show me that pretty little ass of yours.” Kyler removed his pants and boxers quickly before getting on his hands and knees on the bed. Parker grabbed some lube from his bedside drawer and slathers his fingers with it. He settled himself behind Kyler and started teasing his hole with one finger, and pushed it in. Kyler gasped at the penetration and was surprised again when Parker started pumping back and forth. After a few seconds, Parker added two more fingers and Kyler mewled. Right before Kyler was nice and stretched out for him, Parker asked, “Do you wanna feel my cock in your hole?” Kyler nodded and said, “Fuck..yes, Master.” That was all Parker needed to just let himself plunge his cock into the open hole in front of him. Kyler moaned in pain and pleasure as he felt the entrance. Parker started thrusting back and forth, enjoying the pants and moans coming from his slave.

The two men were writhing in pleasure, each inching closer to orgasm. Kyler’s mind is only thinking of the cock in his ass and the obedience he feels. Each thrust makes his mind emptier and emptier as well as making him more into a submissive slutty slave. Parker makes loud, animalistic pants and moans as his large cock moves in and out of his slave’s tight hole. “F-fuck I’m gonna cum.” Parker moans, feeling himself on the edge of orgasm. His thrusts became fast and erratic as Parker finally let himself shoot his load into his mind-fucked hypno slave. Coming down from the high of his orgasm, Parker looks at his panting and whining slave. “Finish yourself off.” Kyler wastes no time obeying, he almost instantaneously started pumping his cock with his hand. “You will not cum until I command you to. And when you finally do, you will feel what little remains of your free will and mind leave you.” Kyler fully understood his master’s words as he continued to push himself closer to orgasm. Back and forth, up and down, Kyler pumped his cock and moaned out, “Please Master, c-can I cum?” “Be patient, slave,” Parker said, Kyler whined in response. “Continue to push yourself, edge for me….. I am now going to count down from 10 to 1 and when I reach 1, you will cum and feel your mind empty.

10...so close to orgasm.

9….ready to let go.

8...ready to rid of all will and thoughts for me.

7...feels so good.

6...it feels so good to obey.

5...you need to cum.

4...you need to obey me.

3...when you cum, you will be reduced to a slutty, obedient slave. Nothing more.

2… so close.

And 1.

CUM.”

Parker snapped his fingers.

In a white hot flash of pleasure, Kyler came. And with that, every single thought he had ever had, every shed of resistance or will he had once left him. It felt so fucking good to be blank. It felt so to be an obedient slave. “..Good boy. Such a good slave…,” Parker praised his hypno slave for a job well done.

The End