The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campus Frolics

Synopsis: Freshman Fred Schumann discovers he’s not so popular with the ladies after-all.

The hazing over at last Fred was pledged into Lambda Lambda Lambda. He’s settled in with his room-mate Joseph Lutz. Though not exclusively a Jewish fraternity the majority of frat boys were Jewish.

Fred was looking forward to the party that was already started below. He was just finishing up getting ready. He’d sent one last e-mail for the night to his brother Saul (who was back home as a senior).

“Come on, pal!” Joseph enthused as he headed to the door.

Fred checked himself out in the mirror one more time.

He still had pens in his breast pocket -and of course, in a pocket protector. He adjusted his bow-tie. He undid the bottom button of his cardigan, letting it hand loose… his idea of ‘cool’.

His thick glasses were the “Buddy Holly” type.

A quick check of his teeth in the mirror and he was ready.

He headed downstairs, the music already blaring uncomfortably loud for him.

He was immediately surprised that at the bottom of the stairs sat fellow Freshman Julian Horowitz… and between his legs on her knees on a lower step was a girl, in lingerie, sucking his cock.

“What the fuck…?” Fred gasped as he had to turn side on and walk crab-like to get past them

“This is some fucking party!” Julian grinned.

The girl on her knees was not disturbed as Fred went by. She was, from what Fred could see, young, and very beautiful.. and… very enthusiastic.

She was a busty black woman wearing white bra, panties, and nothing else.. till Fred noticed the brass-coloured bracelet tightly fitting her left wrist.

“Oh, fuckkkkk!” Julian exclaimed, his hips bucking upwards as he came.

And she… for her part kept sucking, sighing now too—audibly announcing she was enjoying his cock just as much as he was enjoying her mouth.

“Do you want to fuck?” came a feminine voice, startling Fred.

He spun around.

“Beth?”

“Yes?” she said “Do you want to fuck…?”

He couldn’t believe it.

Jean Elizabeth Wilson (known by her middle name) was from Ottawa, like Fred was. They’d gone to the same high school only she was a year ahead of him… but everyone knew Beth. She was young, blonde, shapely, and also clever. She had even made the school paper as she got a full scholarship to Augustino University in up-state New York.

Everyone liked her. Despite being popular and smart she was not a bitch. She was kind, helpful, and almost unanimously voted class president.

Beth was an Evangelical, and had publicly pledged to keep herself pure unto marriage.

And here she was, in the same type of garb as the other lady, and propositioning Fred.

“We can… you know… do it upstairs if you want some privacy?” she said. Her 38C cups rising and falling excitedly.

“Sorry? Beth… Beth Wilson?”

“You know me?”

“Um.. I … I went to…”

“Oh, Frederick…um… Schuster…?”

“Fred Schuman”

“Yeah, of course… you were in the Chess Club…I remember…”

“You remember?”

“But of course… you won the city championship for three years!”

“Yeah, um… four actually…”

“Yes, how um… great to see you..”

“And you too…, but…”

“You don’t have to fuck me if you don’t want… I can suck your dick if you want…”

“What?”

“Don’t worry, I’m happy to swallow…”

“Look, um… I… I don’t…”

“You’ve not done it before have you?”

“Sorry?”

“You’ve not… you know… done it with a girl…”

“I…”

“No, it’s fine… I’ll go as slow as you want…”

“Look… I don’t… um… can we talk?”

“Talk?”

“Yes…”

“Sure… I’m here to please you…”

“You are?”

“Yes… I…. I want to please you….”

“You do?”

“Hm-mm-mmm” she nodded with a smile

“Can we… talk upstairs…?”

“Sure…” she said and took his hand.

By now the stairs were clear of love-birds and Fred took Beth up to his room.

“Mm-mm” she sighed taking in a deep breath “Such a manly smell…”

He rushed over and picked up some items of clothes off the floor…

“No, let me do that…,” she laughed “You sit down, and let a woman serve you…”

He was surprised. She glided about the room, humming as she picked up clothes. She sniffed his undies. She determined that they would go in a pile on the chair for washing. A couple of t-shirts got the sniff test and she folded these and placed them on the edge of his desk.

He watched.

“Sit! Sit!” she insisted.

He sat on the bed.

She got on next to him and then adjusted, moving her ass up so their thighs were touching…

“Um… I’m so confused…” he said.

“Oh, I hope I’ve not displeased you in any way?”

“Displea….? No… Um… I… I just don’t get it..”

“Get what?”

“You…! This!”

“What that I want to please you?”

“Um… yeah?”

“A woman is meant to please a man…”

“I.. uh… is this… no… it can’t be a religious thing…”

“That a woman should accept her place…?”

“Her place?”

“Yes, women serve men… What’s wrong with that?”

As she spoke she took hold of her bracelet in her other hand and adjusted it.

“What is that?”

“It’s my bracelet…” she said.

“Yes… I can see that… the other girl… she had one too…”

“We all do,”

“We?”

“All the girls in our Sorority do… it’s our pledge bracelet… we’ve all dedicated ourselves to the higher power…”

“Higher power?”

“Yes, the Master of all things…”

“God?” he asked hesitantly.

She smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

“Look… it’s…. it’s really great to see you…”

“It’s great to see you, too…,” she smiled putting her hand on his knee…

“I… I just would never expect….”

“Look, you don’t need to worry about anything… you’re a man… let me… “ she said as she moved her hand up his thigh… “Let me take your mind off your worries…”

“No…I….”

She felt his cock through his pants. He was hardening…

“I don….” he began

“Shhh…,” she cooed, “Let me do this thing for you…”

She slid onto the floor, onto her knees and she drew his fly down. Her hand slid into his pants and caressed his cock.

He gasped… he’d never had a woman touch…

She drew him out. He was only six inches long but she gave an audible gasp as she revealed him, as if she was amazed by his cock

Her lips went down over his cock head.

“Oh, God!” he cried and he bucked upwards and began coming in her mouth.

“Oh, shit!” he gasped. He heard her sighing as she swallowed.

She was enjoying this almost as much as he was.

She showed her mouth load and then deliberately swallowed, so he knew she’d done so.

“That was so good…,” she smiled, smacking her lips against the eye of his cock.

“That was…,”

“I… I hope you liked it…”

“Oh, God…Yes, that was amazing…”

“I’m so glad I pleased you…”

“You are?”

“Yes… It…It means I’ve done my duty as a woman…”

She took his cock and ran her tongue from his balls up his shaft to his tip… and then she put him back in his pants and did him up.

She leapt up and sat back next to him.

“Do you want to talk some more?” she asked.

“Um.. do you have to go anywhere?”

“No… I… I can be yours for the night if you want…”

“Mine for the…?”

“I told you, I came here to please men… If you don’t want me anymore that’s fine… I don’t want you to have me if you don’t want… I can go fuck another guy…”

“You would fuh…?”

“My sorority sisters are here to please you guys…”

He noticed she was adjusting her bracelet.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing” she said as she quickly drew her hand off it.

“No.. look… it’s made your skin…”

He saw it looked like it had burnt her wrist.

“No, it’s nothing…,” she said, now drawing her hand back to it, but holding her hand over it, to hide her wrist…

“Let me see…,” he said.

“I…?” she gasped but she showed him… like she had to do what he’d asked.

“That… that looks bad…,” he said.

“It’s a new one… my previous one was dama….,” she began “No… it’s alright…,” she said.

“Take it off…”

“What?”

“Take it off… I want to get a look at your wrist…”

“No…I…”

He grabbed her arm.

“What are you doing?” she cried…

“Let me…,” he began as he held her forearm in one hand and began to unfasten the band with the other.

“No! Stop!” she cried.

He looked at her. He could see panic in her eyes.

“I… I can’t take it off! Please!”

“No let me…,” he began as he continued to work at it

“Please… ,” she cried… and then she screamed “Help me! Sisters! Help me! Oh, God no.. do… “ and then she stopped as he drew it off of her.

She looked stunned.

“Are you okay?” he asked

“What?”

“Are you okay?” he asked again.

“What am I doing here?”

“What are you doing here?”

“Who… who are… do I?” she looked him over “You look familiar… um… why did you bring me here?”

“What?”

“Why did you bring me…? What am I doing wearing these clothes?” she gasped and drew her hands up to cover herself.

“Did you drug me…?” she gasped

“No… I…,”

“Let me out of here…, please… I… I don’t…”

“Nothing’s holding you here…,” he said.

She looked to the door and sprung up… “Please just stay…I… I need to…” he began

“Stay away from me!” she spat. She turned saw a T-shirt and threw it on to help hide herself.

She went out the door and was away…

“What the fuck?” he gasped.

Just then Jospeh came in with an Asian girl. She also wore a white bra and white panties.

“Oh, shit!” Joseph said “I…um we… this is Suki, by the way…”

“Hi…,” she smiled.

“Would you mind giving us the room for five…”

“Ten minutes!” Suki giggled, “I really want to please you a lot…”

“Ten?”

“I’ll have you coming before then…,” she giggled as she felt his crotch… “I want to please you so much…”

“These girls!” Joseph laughed… “They… they’re all so amazing…”

“Women serve men…,” Suki gigged

Fred noticed she wore a brass-like bracelet over her left wrist.

“Hey, did you just see that girl…,” Fred began

“Beth?” Suki asked.

“Yes..,”

“Oh, I think she’s gone home…,”

“You didn’t try and fuck her up the ass?” Joseph joked.

“Huh? No...! What?”

“You can fuck me up the ass…” Suki smiled.

“What?” Joseph gasped “I… I was just jo…”

“I want to please you so much…,” Suki said “It’s all I wanna do…”

“Can you believe this girl?” Joseph laughed

“I… I think I better go after her and see if she’s alright…”

“Yeah… you do that,” Joseph said as he walked Suki to his bed. “And… take your time..”

Fred didn’t hear this as he was out the door.

“In your ass you say?”

“If you want?” Suki purred.

Fred made his way over another couple making out on the stairs.

As he got to the door a blonde wrapped her ams around him “Say, babe…,” she smiled “Can I do anything to please you?”

“Um….what?”

“Do you wanna fuck me?”

“No…say..? I… Gotta go to your Sorority”

“Sure, babe…,” she said “I’ll take you…”

“What?”

“Yes… I want to make you happy…”

“I’m Linda, by the way,” she smiled as she took his hand in hers..

“Fred…,” he said

“You’re kinda cute…”

They walked down the campus street. She was wearing her white bra and panties, and…

“If you want you can fuck me in my bed…,” she said “I don’t mind…”

“What?”

“Fuck me…you…you do know how to fuck a gal?”

“Look, no… what? I want to see Beth”

“Beth?” she asked “Do you want to fuck her?”

“No? What?”

“You can do us both if you want… I’m sure she’d be happy to serve you with me…”

“No…!” he gasped.

“I… I’m confused…,” she said “I… I just want to serve you…”

“You want to serve me?”

“Oh, yes”

“Well.. take me to Beth then…”

“Okay,” she smiled and she held his hand tighter “I want to please you…,” she said.

“Good,” he said, looking at her kind of wondering what were all these girls on… Still it got him to the Sorority.

She opened the door and immediacy were struck by the sight of a tall pale woman in a dress so sheer she might as well have been naked.

She was clean shaven and the only colour was a dab of pale pink on her lips, her areolae, and that was it… Her eyes were icy-blue.

“Who is this?” she gasped surprised to see Linda back from the party.

“Um… this is…?” she gasped “Oh, sorry what was your name again?”

“Fred,”

“Fred! That’s right!” she beamed.

“And why did you bring a man here…? You know that’s not permitted…”

“He… he wanted me to bring him here… and… I… I have to…”

“I see! I see!” the pale woman said realising Linda’s quandary.

“Very well…,” she added “You want to see Beth… Do you want to marry her?”

“Marry her?”

“Yes… al the girls here want to be married.”

“It’s what a woman has to do…,” Linda chirped in… “A woman can only be happy if she’s serving a man…,”

“No, I don’t want to marry her…”

“He just wants to fuck her…,” Linda chirped.

“Oh?” the woman smiled.

“No… wait…Hang on!” Fred said “I… I don’t want to fuck her…”

“Are you gay?” Linda asked.

“I…? No, what?”

“I’m confused…,” Linda said.

“Be quiet and let him explain himself,” the woman said.

“Yes, Lilith!” Linda bowed.

“So…why do you need to see Beth?”

“I want to make sure she’s okay”

“Okay?”

“Yes, to see if she’s alright… she left in a…”

“Ah, yes… Beth wasn’t feeling well…”

“Go fetch Beth!” Lilith said to Linda.

“Yes, Mistress,”

When Lilith smiled she had small, but pronounced canines.

“Look, is there something wrong with these girls?” Fred asked

“Wrong?”

“Yes…”

“The girls simply want husbands… I sent them to the frat part to find prospective mates…”

“But…,”

“You wouldn’t deny a girl a chance to be happy?”

“No… but… Don’t they… I mean… what about careers…”

“That’s your job. You’re the man and you’ll one day provide for them and your family…”

“I…,” he began

“Ah, here she is now!” Lilith said

Beth, in normal clothes with a gentle smile walked down the stairs to where Lilith and Fred stood.

“Hello?” she smiled.

“This young gentleman wants to see you…,” Lilith said as she parted Beth’s hair affectionately.

“Oh?”

“Yeah… I wanted to check if you were alright…”

“Yes, of course… why wouldn’t I be…?”

“You.. um.. you left the party really quickly…”

“Party?”

“We…,”

“Excuse me, but who are you?”

“Sorry?”

“You seem familiar…”

“Have you two met before?” Lilith smiled as she placed her hand now gently on Beth’s waist.

“Oh, I know!” Beth grinned, “Now I know… didn’t we go to school together?”

“Yeah… but… I mean.. we… we just met earlier tonight…”

“Remember dear…?” Lilith smiled “I leant you out to the party…?”

“Oh, yes…”

“And we…”

“You fucked me?” Beth asked.

“No..”

“You wanted to fuck me?”

“No…I….!”

“You can if you want,” Lilith smiled “You’d like this young gentleman inside you…?”

“Oh, yes, Mistress…” Beth smiled “I’d love to serve this young man..”

“Should you like to take her back to your frat house, I’m sure I could spare her..,” Lilith said.

“Yes, please!” Beth clapped “Take me!”

“What?” Fred said “Look, what the fuck’s going on here… you.. you ran off and..”

He paused. He noticed a band on her wrist again.

“What’s going on here?” he said… “Is it to do with that bracelet?”

Suddenly Lilith grabbed him and hauled him in away from the door with such speed and force he found himself crumpled up a the bottom of the stairs.

Beth closed the door.

“You’re too smart!” Lilith said as she leapt onto him.

“What the fuck’s…,” he began

She opened her mouth wide, as her upper canines extended into fangs…

“Noooo!” he screamed as her mouth flung against his neck. He felt a sudden sharp pain… then the voice in his head said “Relax”

His whole body relaxed and he lay there totally unable to resist as Lilith fed…

* * *

Back in Ottawa, a few days later Saul picked the latest edition of the school paper “The Crier” to see a picture of his brother and a beautiful young woman.

He was shocked… the first he’d heard of it…

The headline “Grayson Alumni Announce Engagement”. There in the picture was his brother… wearing a wide white choker around his neck, holding hands with Jean Elizabeth Wilson. She had a bracelet on her left wrist. They couple wore handsome, plain, but decent clothes.

Saul picked up his phone and called his brother… a video call.

The phone rang a few times before he saw his brother’s smiling face.

“Fred… what..? What’s happened?”

“Who is it Master?” came a female voice.

“It’s just my brother, babe…”

“Please, Master… don’t stop!”

“Look, can I call you back…?” Fred asked.

“No.. I…”

“Look, I can’t talk now… this girl… she’s such an amazing fuck… and what a tight asshole!”

“Please baby…,” Beth whimpered, “I want it soooo bad…,”

“Look gotta go…,” Fred said and he disconnected the call.

The invitations went out. The wedding was on.

Over the next year many other ‘sisters’ got married to Lambda men… the leaders of the future assured with compliant, obedient wives…

The End