The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Campfire Captive

This is the first instalment in a series that I am hoping to develop that will take place in a fantasy world. Please remember this is a fantasy story for entertainment purposes!

Synopsis

A young soldier is tasked with guarding a dangerous yet beautiful captive who he knows has the ability to hypnotise him.

INTRODUCTION

The young soldier felt that he hadn’t made the most of this sleep as he walked through the small camp to relieve his older companion. It had been too warm and uncomfortable on the dry floor to get any decent rest. But if the academy had taught him anything it was to make use of any rest time to do two things, sleep and eat and since food was hard to come by this close to the central desert he had failed on both counts.

He found his experienced companion waiting for him, eager for a bit of company.

“How are you, lad? Get any sleep?” He nodded his response with a smile masking the truth. “It’s important to stay rested. We aren’t home yet.”

“Everything been alright?” he asked.

“She’s been sleeping since nightfall. I think she knows that there’s nothing to be done so she’s given up fighting. In two days we’ll be back in Maestog and we can hand her over to the Mages.”

The young soldier stared at the sleeping Cauca next to the fire. They said his years of training at the academy would prepare him for anything, yet within seconds he knew this to be a lie. He had heard that the Cauca were beautiful but when he saw one in the flesh it was hard not to simply stop, stare and admire. She was short, like many Cauca and with typically long flowing black hair that had shined in the moonlight. Her wide hips had swayed gracefully as she tried to fight back, but in the end she was easily subdued. He remembered the surprised look in her large, presumably green, eyes when they had made themselves known. The look deepened and gave way to panic as she realised that her hypnotic abilities, her only threat, were useless against her attackers.

She had not encountered men equipped with eye-glasses that nullify the hypnotic effects that her eyes created. For years the Cauca’s power had given them the upper hand in the war, preventing enemy units from foraying into their territory for fear of being converted to the other side. The eye-glasses changed this in an instant. Developed by the Mages of the academy in Maestog they had turned the tide of the war in favour of the northern states. Now with the vast numerical advantage and the southern states’ abilities nullified, the end of this brutal and bloody conflict was in sight.

However, even with the eye-glasses, the young soldier recalled now, while he stared at the sleeping woman, he had felt the power of the eyes. They were still captivating through the black and white filter the glasses used. He had shuddered when he wondered just how powerful they must be without them and dreaded what he would be made to do if he gazed for even a second at the naked eyes of the Cauca in front of him.

“If she wakes, give her some food from the bags. We were told to keep her well fed and rested. Eost knows what the Mages have planned for her.” His companion said, jolting him from his recollections.

“And talk to her as little as possible. You know as well as I do that even without her eyes she has means enough to get what she wants.”

With that he walked off into the camp. He did know, of course he knew, everything had been explained at the academy, and he had been the top of his year, hand selected by the chief war officer himself for this mission. It was a rare event for a new graduate to go on a mission and he had not even heard of one going so deep into Andusa. But the resentment soon gave way to boredom as he sat in silence by the fire listening for anything out of the ordinary.

Eventually his eyes were drawn to his captive. She was sleeping on her front with a leather bag for a pillow, her back slowly rising and falling with her breathing. Her clothes were typical for the hot weather of northern Andusa and much less practical than the leather armour he was wearing, her lower back exposed where it wasn’t covered by her long black hair, her bare bent leg poking through the orange dress. He found himself imagining running his hand over the smooth skin of her leg, up her thigh and over her lower back and inched himself closer to get a slightly better look, making sure that his eye-glasses were tightly fastened and still out of reach of her hand.

She stirred. Had he woken her?

He shuffled back and waited, hoping she wouldn’t move, but she did. He felt much more panic than he thought he needed to, but it was mixed with excitement, curiosity to get to know this creature that he had studied so much for so many years. She sat up, the fire between them, and looked at him with her large eyes inspecting, probing for weakness. But she didn’t speak.

“Can I get you any food?” He offered, much more politely than he thought necessary.

Her expression changed from anger to something he couldn’t read. He wasn’t even sure if she spoke the common tongue. She eventually replied.

“Yes, that would please me.” Something about those words seemed unusual as they lingered in his head as he fetched some meat and wine from the saddle bags behind him. When he returned he threw them to her, being sure to keep his distance. She picked them up eagerly and began to eat.

“What is your name, northman?” She asked once she had swallowed a few mouthfuls. He didn’t reply. She sat cross legged in front of him, her bare knees poking out of the slits in the side of her dress. He was unsure where to look, he wanted to see more, see what hadn’t been visible when she had been asleep but he dared not.

“My name is Janua. Do you know what I am?” She said politely. Still he didn’t reply. He kept his eyes on the fire and tried to ignore the tension lingering from her answered questions.

“I assume you do, given your reluctance to talk or even look at me. I have to say, I’m impressed that you managed to capture me so easily, however unfair the fight might have been. Is it the eye-glasses that stopped you from doing as I asked?” He turned around, grabbed a sharpening stone from his bag and began to sharpen his sword.

“You do know that there is nothing I can do now to fight back, given that I’m tied up and you are so obviously immune to my abilities?” He carried on sharpening. “Ok, I understand, you won’t talk to me so I’ll just sit and enjoy my wine.”

He felt a sense of relief when she stopped talking but also a feeling of disappointment. She seemed friendly, innocent, just another soldier caught up in the war. Then he remembered his training. He knew exactly what he would be made to do if he fell under her control. The ultimate humiliation, a fate worse than death. Killing your companions and countrymen. Yet the more he thought about it, the stranger it seemed. Of course, he knew that it happened all the time. His own uncle had died when three of his companions were spellbound and commanded to turn their swords on their brethren. But now, in this situation with everything in his favour he couldn’t picture it happening to him. He relaxed and continued his sharpening.

He soon lost track of time and thought as the lack of sleep began to catch up with him. His eyes began to wander again, he told himself it was important to keep an eye on his captive so he allowed himself a glance at the creature in front of him now that he felt confident in his position of superiority. She was still eating, staring at the fire, still cross-legged. He watched how the light from the fire reflected off her face, her eyes less potent than they had been on the day they captured her. He looked down over her body. He observed her exposed stomach, flat and lightly defined with a gem adorning her belly-button. How little separated Cauca from the race of men, only the ears distinguished them and more often than not they were hidden behind the typically long dark hair. The ears, and their beauty of course. The more he looked the more beautiful she became. His eyes returned to her legs, her bare knees and again he imagined running his hands over them and up to her stomach. He tried to shake the idea as he began to feel himself getting more and more excited. He was therefore relieved when her words broke his concentration.

“Do you want to see them?” She asked.

“See what?” He replied without thinking.

“My ears, of course.” She said as she delicately pushed aside her black hair. “It is afterall all that separates us from you.” He was taken aback, had she known what he had been thinking? Had she seen him staring! He felt the need to look, more than anything to confirm whether she truly was a Cauca. He looked at the pretty pointed ears and then back to her smiling face where she held his gaze. It was a smile that he didn’t fully trust, but not one that he wanted to look away from.

He shifted slightly in his place, still confident in his position as captor, but he consciously moved his hand up to his eye-glasses to make sure they were in place. If they were on, he knew he was safe, and he felt a pang of excitement knowing that he could stare at the beautiful creature in front of him free from the risk of falling under her spell. He probably shouldn’t talk too much though.

“I guess those glasses mean the end of the war, and the end of my race” she said, surprisingly cheerfully. “It’s a shame. I don’t suppose I shall ever see my servants again.”

“Servants?” the young soldier asked, curious about what she meant by this word.

“The men that I have captured, of course. I am sure you must be curious to know what we do with your people once we have them under our control?” She said.

“I know what you do.” The soldier replied. “It’s not something I want to hear about, especially not from you.

“It’s not all bad. Did you know I have 30 servants, all of whom are free to leave whenever they like, they never do though. They are happy. They tend my land, cook my food, fight my battles and…” she paused and seductively bit her lip “some even share my bed.”

As if by magic, his mind was filled with lewd thoughts, he imagined himself with her, kissing her naked body, pleasuring her. He tried to shake the thought from his head and form a reply before it became too obvious that the notion she had just mentioned excited him.

“They’re not free to go, you’ve hypnotised them.” He claimed.

“True. But only those who desire to be controlled submit to our hypnosis.” It was true that some people had been able to resist the abilities of the Cauca, not many thought.

“I have to keep them topped up, so to speak, as the effects wear off eventually, but once hypnotised, no one ever refuses. They are too happy, too enthralled by our beauty and power to want anything other than to serve us. Why do you think that men are willing to die for us?”

The Cauca stood up slowly. Despite being a few paces from him and with the fire between them, this seemed to subtly shift the balance of power. He began to feel less confident in his superiority. She began to stretch her arms up in the air, exposing her bare stomach even more and exaggerating the curves of her large hips which she delicately swayed.

“You don’t mind if I stretch, do you? My legs have gone to sleep from being sat down for too long.” He didn’t mind. Not at all. He relished the chance to stare at her upright body and found himself returning to thoughts of pleasuring it at her command.

He could tell that she knew what he was thinking, it made him uncomfortable, nervous, but at the same time, excited. He stood up too in an attempt to redress the imbalance, it didn’t work. He found himself getting more and more aroused by her body. Every movement she made seemed to be done deliberately to excite him more and the thought of pleasing her embedded itself deeper in his consciousness. He should probably call for help, but he didn’t want to appear to be the inexperienced new graduate who couldn’t handle himself.

“Sit down.” He commanded her weakly, managing to regain a bit of self-control.

“Of course.” He was relieved by her compliance.

“Face the other way.” He added. She shuffled herself round. His predicament was only slightly less precarious as he now began to trace his eyes over the curves of her back down to her bottom!

“It must be so strange for you.” She eventually spoke.

“What?” He answered.

“Knowing that all that separates you and a life of blissful service are those eye-glasses.” He moved his hand up again to check that they were still on fast. Even with her back to him he still felt nervous.

“I am in need of a good young man. We rarely get northern visitors so far into Andusa and I haven’t had a new captive for nearly 5 years.”

The unwanted thoughts returned. He imagined what it would be like to be able to stare at this creature every day, to serve her. He began to wonder what the hypnosis would actually feel like. Would he be able to resist it? It was one thing they had never been taught at the academy. They had spent years working on manoeuvres to evade eye contact with a Cauca learning how to move swiftly while blindfolded, but he knew nothing of what the captivation process actually felt like. Why was he even thinking like this? He knew the consequences, one mistake and he would never see his family again, his homeland! But still he couldn’t shake the thoughts now overwhelming him. He felt himself wanting to know.

“I know you’re staring by the way.” He felt embarrassed.

“It’s ok, I don’t mind. We are so much more beautiful than northern women, we have evolved that way. It’s natural. It’s fine. Besides you have shown just how strong willed you are. I thought maybe I could ensnare, get you so excited that you couldn’t resist the urge to get rid of your protection and give yourself to me. But alas, I couldn’t”

He relaxed a bit and went back to his sword. She took her wine and drank.

“Do you know what it is that makes our eyes so captivating?” Janua purred. The young soldier continued his sword sharpening trying to ignore her.

“It’s the colour. A green so deep and natural that you can’t escape. My servants beg me to show them, if I let them, they would stare all day. They would go without food or water to simply not break eye contact.”

He now imagined her eyes, already beautiful through the black and white filter of the eye-glasses, coloured in a deep green and became even more curious to experience their unfiltered power, to hear what she would say if he took off his glasses to get a closer look. This thought captivated him for long enough to be surprised when she suddenly exclaimed.

“I’m sorry, but I need to relieve myself.” He hadn’t asked his companion what to do in this situation, there must be a protocol which he must have forgotten. He considered going to wake up the older soldier but decided not to disturb his rest. If he could make sure she kept her back to him and he kept her just beyond arm’s reach, he should be fine. Shouldn’t he.

“Ok” he had wanted that to sound more commanding.

“Stand up but keep facing forward.” She complied and he walked closer to her, close enough to catch her if she ran away but too close. Was it her that he didn’t trust or himself?

“That way.” He ushered her to walk out of the camp, down the small hill where they were positioned. She walked ahead of him. Her bare feet barely made a sound as they walked over the forest floor and as she walked she accentuated the sway of her hips and he was unable to resist the urge to look at them. His eyes were drawn to the small of her bare back, a slight dimple that he couldn’t help but imagine kissing.

“How much further?” She asked, snapping him out of his imagination. He realised that they had gone much further than they needed to. Did she realise? He felt stupid for the mistake, it was unprofessional of him.

“How do we do this?” She asked.

“Can’t you go behind a tree or something?” He offered.

“Aren’t you going to watch? I could run away” She said cheekily.

“You wouldn’t get far.” He replied.

“With my hands tied I can’t take my garments off.” He was now faced with a predicament. How could he take off her ties without being face to face with her. He imagined looking at her face again and he worried that he might not be able to look away.

“Stand still.” He eventually decided, “I’ll come and untie you, but don’t turn around.”

“Why not?” She replied cheekily.

He slowly edged towards her. With her hands tied in front of her he had to untie her from behind to avoid staring at her face.

“Don’t move, understand?” He moved right against her to be able to reach around to the knot, he pressed up against her back. She was short, a good head shorter than him and for the first time he could smell her, he could feel the smoothness of her skin and as he fumbled with the knot she began to sway her hips against his. He felt a wave of pleasure wash over him that he struggled to resist, she did it again and the pleasure doubled.

“I said…don’t move.” He said unconvincingly. She didn’t stop. He struggled as much as he could with the knot, but with every second the urge to drop the it and simply enjoy the pleasure built and built. He was almost beyond the point of resistance when the knot fell apart and he stepped back pushing her forward.

“Thanks.” She said casually. He regretted it right away. He felt cold without her body pressed up against his, he wanted to feel her swaying her hips against his again. He shook his head as if to clear the fog that was filling his mind.

“Aren’t you going to turn around?” Juana said.

He watched her walk a few paces away and then turned around and he heard her fumbling with her clothes and his thoughts returned quickly to the feelings that he had felt just seconds ago.

Lost in his desire he didn’t hear the barely audible footsteps creeping up behind him. Two hands reached around his head and quickly lifted the eye-glasses off his head. In a panic he quickly shut his eyes and flailed his arms around in a vain effort to catch his now free and very dangerous captive. This situation was getting out of hand very quickly.

“Where are you?¨ He shouted.

“Right here.” He felt Juana´s soft breath against his lips and in an instant reached out his hands and grabbed her. He called out for help. Was he too far from the camp for them to hear? How would he know if anyone was coming?

“You have me, don´t panic!” The Cauca´s reassurance did nothing to calm him. But the panic was now mixed with excitement, he could feel her soft skin as he held her arms. He knew exactly what she wanted. All that stood between his submission was his closed eyes. He felt her face so close now.

“I’m right here.” She breathed into his face, her breath for fruity and enticing, it made him long to kiss her.

“I’m so close. All you need to do is open your eyes and you´ll find out what it feels like. I know you´ve been thinking about it, to know what so many of your companions go crazy for, you´ve been imagining what it would feel like to be my personal servant.” He started to feel less and less in control. The image of kissing her, pleasuring her returned to him.

“I would make you my number one servant. My personal plaything. You could spend your days staring into my eyes and your nights worshipping my body” She blew again and the musty smell almost overwhelmed him.

“Open your eyes…” she purred.

“Open your eyes and you will experience true pleasure. You don’t want to go back to that cold city when you can be warm with me. She pressed her body up against his and another wave of pleasure poured over his body. He wanted it. He wanted to know what would happen, what it would feel like to stare and be captivated.

“Kiss me!” She leaned forward and he felt her wet lips touch his and his body exploded with pleasure, he could barely stand. He had never felt so amazing, he pulled her even closer to him as she deepened the kiss. He was so lost in pleasure he completely ignored the danger he was in. She pulled away, leaving him gasping for more, but still with his eyes shut firmly.

“How do you feel?” Jauna asked seductively.

“Incredible” The young soldier could barely control the words coming out of his mouth. He knew that he should run, but he couldn´t, he wanted to stay, wanted to kiss her again, wanted to be her captive.

“Do you want another kiss, lover?” Of course he did! But with the last of his will he kept his eyes closed and mouth shut.

“There’s no point in even trying now. You´ve experienced the pleasure that only a Cuaca can give you and I know you want more.” He couldn’t help but nod his head in agreement.

“All you have to do is open your eyes.” He imagined her beautiful face smiling in front of him, her heavenly body that he had been gazing at all night and decided that he didn’t want to resist any more. He slowly opened them.

“Good Boy!” Juana purred, clapping triumphantly.

TO BE CONTINUED…..