The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Camilla Tales — New Blood

May, 1934 — Thuringia

Tensions were growing throughout the German state. Professor Saul Rubinek was aware of the growing anti-Semitism. But he was American. His passport alone saved him from several scrapes with brown-shirted thugs.

Laura was aware of this too, and she had urged her father to turn the job down. But he was a scientist; an archaeologist and the University of Erfurt had sent him an invitation; the pay was excellent. And she, his teen daughter was his assistant. She had to travel too to support him.

Their driver Hans had met them at the station. He was formal but cold. Even Laura sensed this air of disdain.

No one from the University met him. They would honour their agreement but growing pressure meant that they would leave Saul and his daughter to their own devices.

The Hotel Rottkeller; Laura looked at the sign, and then the hotel. She joked “Rat Cellar?” but of course she spoke German and knew this was not a proper translation—but it fit the hotel’s outward appearance.

As Hans Frubber the hotel owner himself carried in their bags, along with his portly wife Helga and son Jurgen (good staff were all currently under arrest), Laura looked to the ruins of the castle under which the hotel sheltered.

“Someone from the Ministry will be here this afternoon…” Saul said to his daughter as they were taken to the first floor and shown their rooms.

“Yes, Papa” she said, acknowledging him, she looked disappointed into her room.

“It’s not the Ritz” he said, hugging her around her waist.

“No, Papa” she sighed.

Her room, like his was a single room. A bed over against the wall, opposite the only window. There was a closet, and a chest of drawers, and near-by a table with a hand-basin and a large jug of water, soap, and a towel.

The bathroom was down the hall. Laura went to this first, needing to relieve herself. The bathroom had a generous deep four-footed bath, a modern flush-toilet in the corner and a shower within the bath. There was a basin—this one with plumbing.

Laura closed the door… no lock! She looked at that with disdain. She went over to the toilet, and pulling her slacks and underwear down sat on the toilet seat. It was cold. As she urinated she noticed the mural on the wall.

A strange place for a mural. The wall was, unlike the rest of the wooden room made of stone.

The mural was of a striking woman with long blonde hair. Laura envied that; she had mousy brown hair. The woman was in armour, and holding a sword. She looked like a warrior.

“Laura…”, he dad called from outside, “I might go for a walk.”

“No, Papa” she said, “You should see this…!”

He opened the door and she pointed to the wall, as she continued to sit on the toilet. He ignored his daughter. They had shared enough camps and digs, and hotel rooms that they were not embarrassed by each other.

“Fascinating!” he said as he was drawn to it. “You know…” he said as she got up and flushed, “This wall is part of the castle, I think”

“Yes…” she smiled, “You noticed…”

“You think your old Papa would miss something like that?”

“No, Papa” she laughed, joining him by his side.

The professor rand his hand over the surface. He then took some steps back to take it all in. “How old?”

“Is this a test?” she smiled

“Always”

“By the composition, and the dyes used I would say that this is pre-modern”

“Yes…”

“But also post-Medieval”

“Good!” he said

“And we know the castle was destroyed in 1650”

“1675” he corrected

“Do you think this was painted by the muralist Jorge?”

“Excellent!” he clucked

“I’d say in the late 1590s”

“I’d have to disagree Papa”

“How so?”

“I think it’s mid-1600’s”

“Really?”

“Oh, Papa!” she laughed “You do know that I read Wallis’ “LIfe of Jorge”—he lived from 1599 to 1660”

“Well done, pumpkin” he said hugging her.

“Excuse me, Excellency…” Hans said from outside the door

“Yes?”

“There’s a Herr Einhardt… from the Ministry”

“Ah, yes” Saul smiled, “You freshen up, pumpkin. I have some politicking to undertake”

“Yes, Papa” she said, hugging him around the waist. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.

She was about to leave when she stopped and looked again at the captivating Valkyrie on the wall

Professor Saul Rubinek met Herr von Strasse, of the Ministry of Culture. Von Strasse was cold and formal towards Saul. He knew Saul was Jewish. For von Strasse he would be proper and formal to the American.

He presented Saul with papers allowing him to dig at the site of the ruined castle, as per his contract. But he imposed a lot of caveats, some of them ridiculous, such as a prohibition on Saul handing out books or leaflets. Saul was there to dig, not to preach!

Saul recounted this to his daughter over dinner. They were the only diners. The powers that be were still interrogating the staff.

That night Laura dreamed. She dreamed of a large busty blonde woman coming to her, wrapping her in her arms, it was a feeling of warmth. Then the woman kissed her, first on the forehead, then the lips, and then her neck. She felt a sharp pain on her neck and the the heat of her mouth tugging at her flesh; sucking

Laura woke up. She was swearing. She turned to the bedside light switch and flicked it on. The single overhead light came on. It swayed a little, making shadows dance upon the walls.

Laura felt uneasy about what she had felt.

In the morning she had a quiet breakfast with her father. She was not inspired by the offering of bacon. Surely Hans had done this as a joke? Her father just ate it, happily. He saw that Hans was watching from the kitchen. He smiled to the owner as he chewed at the rasher.

Hans stormed away.

Down at the site Saul and Laura were surprised to see uniformed me there. Brown-shirts. “Sir” the head man said “You cannot proceed…”

“But I have paperwork” Saul said. He showed the offical the signed and sealed forms he had from various ministries, and the university.

The official looked at this and sniffed.

“I am sorry, Herr Professor” he said, “But my orders are clear… You cannot go to the site whilst we prepare charges”

“Charges?” Saul gasped “What charges”

“Explosives” he said

“What?” Laura gasped

“Are you mad?” Saul exclaimed

“We are expediting your expedition” the official said “You will not have to spend so much of your valuable time here in the Reich”

“Please, don’t do this…” Saul said

“You may damage the site” he continued

“Please move away” the official said. He gave a signal and then moments later there was an almighty rumble.

“Savages” Laura muttered under her breath

“Remain calm” Saul said to her, not wanting to worsen the situation for them.

“We will let you through… once it is safe” the official said, “We would not want any accidents befalling our American friends…” he sneered. His disdain for them was palpable.

“Come, Laura” Saul said, tugging at his daughter’s sleeve. He could see she was about to give the official an earful.

They returned to the Hotel just in time to see a large truck disgorge five dishevelled looking people; an old man and woman, a younger man, and two younger women. They were the Jewish family that worked in the hotel… so it transpired… having been returned by the authorities whilst the Americans were staying there. An officer urged them to hurry inside, and away from his truck. He brushed his uniform as if checking for some infestation.

Laura caught the eye of one of the younger women, a girl close to her own age. Laura smiled. The girl tried to smile. Her eyes looked sunken; traumatised…

“Back so soon?” Hans clucked to his charges as if they’d only just retuned from a weekend out. “Hurry on… “ he added when he saw the officer watching him “There’s work to be done all around” He smiled at the officer. The officer checked a clipboard and then got in his staff car and lead the truck away.

Laura was fuming at the Philistine brown-shirts. She felt for her dad, all that work he had planned on doing. “We might as well return state-side” she said.

“No. No. No” he said, “I will still check the site…” he continued “There may still be some finds to salvage”

“Yes, Papa” Laura said in resignation.

The seal broken. Eyes long closed opened. A hunger awoken. Camilla felt the release from her bond. She sat up. In the gloom her eyes looked about; the skeleton of her long passed maid, Freida to remind her of what she was.

Camilla made her way to the entrance. The rock cracked and broken. She extended her nails and dug at the stone. It crumbled as if her talons were made of iron. She scratched away.

And then a shaft of light pieced the gloom.

She cried in the shock of it as it touched her skin.

She stepped back; away from its deathly brightness.

She would wait a little longer

“Tell me your name?” Laura asked in her school-learned German as she looked at the haggard Jewish girl.

The girl looked up at her and shook her head.

“You do have a name?” Laura gently teased.

The girl let a smile break across her face. She nodded, but continued with her chores.

“I’m Laura” Laura said, holding out her hand

“You are from America?” the girl said with her dried and nervous voice.

“Yes” Laura smiled, “From the United States”

“I would like to go there” she said

“You should!” Laura said.

“My name is Ruth” the girl said

“Hi”

“Hello”

“Tell me, where did they take you?”

Suddenly Ruth grew serious again. She looked about nervously “I… I cannot talk to you” she said, and folded the bedsheet.

“I didn’t mean to pry”

Ruth looked out the window and saw the sun had gone down, “It is late” she said, “I must fetch potatoes for soup”

“I’m sorry…” Laura said…

“Please…” Ruth cried, moving around her and only wishing to leave.

“Sorry” Laura called after her….

Ruth made her way downstairs and then to the cellar. She noticed that the cellar window was open. A cool breeze blowing in. She closed it. And then looked out to the street that the window was level with.

“What is your name?” Camilla asked

Ruth spun around in shock. “Where are you?” she asked. She looked into the gloom of the cellar corner and could not see anything

“I am here…” Camilla smiled as she stepped out of the shadows, “What is your name?”

“Ruth” ruth said.

“Ruth van Peebles”

“You speak with a strange voice” Camilla said, drawing closer.

Ruth began to back away

“Stay” Camilla said.

Suddenly Ruth could not move any further. She looked down at her feet, confused; they would not move.

She looked up. Camilla was smiling, very close. She opened her mouth, her canines extended

“Please….” Ruth began to cry

“Shhh” Camilla said. She gently flicked Ruth’s hair back and pressed her lips to Ruth’s neck.

Ruth urinated in fear. “Oh…” she gasped as she felt a sharp pain.

All she heard was the sound of Camilla sucking.

Camilla climbed out of the cellar, satiated. She felt alive. She stopped for a moment looking at a street-light. She was intrigued by the lamp with no fire. She touched the cold metal. She ran her hand around it and felt a part; a panel. She tore this off and saw wires. She touched these. Electricity that would have killed another surged through her.

It hurt. The lamp exploded. She withdrew her hand. It was burned, but even as she gazed at it her skin mended. “Such strangeness!” she said. She looked about and did not recognise her village. She saw her home of her birth; the castle, in a state of decay. It made her sad.

She heard it first… her ears picking up the strange rumbling. Two eyes of light appeared and headed towards her. The beast drove towards her. She had nothing to fear, she was only intrigued.

The truck drew to a halt and the uniformed man shouted at her. “Out of the way you fool!” he screeched.

The impudent wretch! She had never been spoken to in such a manner. In an instant she was at the side of the truck. She took hold of the door through the open window and tore it from the cabin. The man was shocked.

She leapt into the cabin. His hand went to his side-arm but as she bit into her throat his whole body relaxed; giving in to her desire.

By now she felt the danger approach; something that would harm her. She returned to her subterranean world as dawn broke.

Jeremiah found his sister Ruth in the cellar. She was cold, pale, lifeless. But she had a strangely peaceful look upon her face; like she had died in blissfulness.

Hans came rushing in as he heard Jeremiah scream. Saul came too, drawn by the desire to help; he’d made Laura return to her room.

“Fetch a doctor” Jeremiah cried, cradling his sister’

Hans looked at Saul, and though he despised him, recognised the superior intellect of the professor.

“What should I do?”

“Call the police” Saul said.

Hans gave an audible gulp. He knew he must, but he did not like the idea.

Laura and her father waited for the police, but then an hour later decided that they needed to press on with their work. The police chief Herr Deck wanted to hold them, but Saul said that the police knew where they could be reached. He relented, especially when Hans told him the father and daughter were American.

Saul and Laura approached the ruin of the castle. There was a great deal of dust; now settled, from the explosion of the previous day. They crossed what had once been a giant hall. Laura noticed what appeared to be a tunnel off to one side.

“Laura” came a whispered voice in German.

Laura spun around. There was no one there.

As her father set up his survey equipment she felt like someone was watching. She looked again towards the darkness.

Something drew her forward.

“Laura!” Saul called

“Sorry, Father” she said, as if woken from a dream.

As they worked, surveying the remains of the hall she looked occasionally back a that void. She didn’t realise but her nipples were rock hard. She felt a flush in her face. She had only felt this way once before when she at fifteen had met one of her father’s students; a woman who was four years older than her, but stunningly beautiful, not the bookish women who normally attended his classes. Laura had never felt such an attraction to someone before. Her father had noticed, and was angry; she was so confused.

Hans arrived and informed the professor that the police were looking for him.

“Why? Saul asked

“They want to interview all the guests” Hans said

“Why did they send you?”

“They didn’t” he said, it was the fist act of kindness that he had shown Saul. Saul was touched that this man would warn him. But there was nothing about it he feared so he returned with his daughter to the hotel.

The questioning took almost an hour. Saul was annoyed more by the barrage or irrelevancies

After the interview came supper. Laura spent an hour with her father talking about the next day’s work before she retired to her room.

She got changed into her night-dress and had no sooner sat in bed when she saw the woman’s face appear at the window.

Laura felt like screaming, at first.

The woman; Camilla, looked in at her, her face upside-down. This fascinated Laura. Camilla seemed to be smiling, but her smile had the menace of her sharpened canines behind it.

She ran her fingernail against the lead holding the square glass panels in place. She scratched; picking at the lead as it if was clay. She picked enough way and let a glass panel fall back to the street.

Laura’s eyes were fixed on Camilla’s Camilla’s hand drew in through the space and found the handle for the window. She twisted it and opened the window, it opened like a door.

Camilla entered the room in a leap that looked still like it was in slow motion.

Laura turned to look at the door; as if to summon help.

“Look at me” Camilla said in her mind. Laura turned, compiled to gaze into the woman who seemed to hover above the bed.

“Is this a dream?” Laura said.

“No, my love” Camilla said

“Love?”

“From the moment I saw you, and felt you…” Camilla said, “You are no mere peasant” she added, “There is nobility about you”

“That’s the first time anyone has said that of me” she laughed.

Camilla’s feet seemed to plant now on either side. She ‘landed’ on top of Laura, kneeling on either side of Laura’s thighs.

“You are so sweet” Camilla said She bent forward. Laura knew a kiss was coming, her mouth moved up and caught Camilla and they met in a kiss that moved beyond a slight peck

Camilla pressed her mouth to Laura’s neck. A part of her so much wanted to bit into the flesh but she held back. She undid the bows on the front of Laura’s night-dress.

Laura looked down, fascinated as she watched the stranger’s hands reveal her body. She had never had anyone gaze at her so hungrily. It made her swoon.

Camilla bent down and kissed a small exposed breast. Laura gasped. Camilla sat back and pulled off her own top. The blonde woman was buxom compared to Laura’s small boyishness.

She drew Laura’s mouth to her self and Laura kissed and sucked a generous soft breast.

Camilla’s mouth returned to Laura’s body and started to move down it. Laura tingled with the excitement of it. Camilla moved back and pulled the sheet away. Laura shyly opened her legs, slowly revealing the dark tuft that hid her sex.

Camilla’s mouth moved down Laura’s inner thigh. And then Laura felt the hot breath against her. And then a tongue. She made fists in the bedsheets as she was kissed there. “Ohhhhhh!” she gasped.

She shuddered. She had never had an orgasm before and it took her by surprise. But it was a pleasant shock. And then Camilla got up again. She pulled Laura by the ankles making her lie straight.

Camilla swung her thighs up over and Laura knew to do to her what was happening between her own legs. The two women locked their mouths on each other’s vaginas.

The shudder of orgasm ripped over her again, and she was pleased to feel Camilla’s body come against her own ministrations.

Camilla’s vagina shot a clear fluid onto Laura’s face. She tasted it and buried her mouth deeper into her new lover’s body.

Camilla changed her position again. Her clitoris was engorged and stuck out two inches. She lay over Laura, spreading the young woman’s legs. She glided her clit up and down Laura’s virginal slit.

They kissed as Camilla penetrated Laura’s vagina with her clit. She rode Laura like a man and they orgasmed this time together.

Laura was exhausted after two hours; Camilla had super-human strength and stamina, but she relented lest she break Laura.

Midnight found Camilla sitting in the bed, Laura’s head in her lap, asleep. Camilla brushed Laura’s hair, and gazed into her unconscious mind. She found Laura’s dream and she met her there. Laura’s legs spread a little. A smile rose upon her face. Camilla forced her mind into Laura’s imprinting images of her into Laura’s subconscious. Laura’s mind flashed pictures of flesh; womanly flesh, breasts, lips, vagina, thighs. And all Camilla.

And in that moment Camilla drew Laura’s arm up and bit into her wrist. Laura woke suddenly from the sharp pain. But the pain vanished almost as soon as it came. She looked at Camilla and smiled, she had never loved someone as much as she now loved Camilla.

Camilla licked over the wound and it heeled. “Sleep” her mind said to Laura and Laura returned to her dreams.

“Laura?” Saul whispered as he shook his daughter. She barely moved. Her chest rose ever so slightly; her bare chest. Saul embarrassed covered her up. “Laura?” he called again.

“What?” she blinked.

“It’s late…we need to go to the site”

“I’m tired” she whimpered.

“Please…”

“I’m sick” she cried.

Saul nodded and kissed her on the forehead. She shrunk away from him; something about him… a stench. It made her retch.

Saul was hurt by this obvious rejection. He rose and went out of the room. He found Hans and asked that his daughter not be disturbed.

“But, of course Herr Professor” Hans fawned.

Saul went to the site by himself.

Laura managed to peel herself out of bed. She took a chamber pot out from under the bed and squatting she pissed in it.

She looked at the contents. A reddish hue to the yellow liquid.

She fell back onto the bed and slept again.

Saul returned after sunset to the hotel. He took dinner up to Laura and although she resisted at first he insisted she eat; to the point of force-feeding her himself.

Camilla rose from her crypt as soon as she felt the sun had vanished. She hungered, but her thirst was less than before; for she had only fed a night before. She walked through the town and found two policemen walking besides their bicycles.

One shone a light at her “Halt!” he said

She stopped, bemused that someone dared to give her an order.

“What is your name?” one said

She said nothing

“Do you not know a curfew is on?”

She said nothing.

Instead she struck, knocking their heads together. The impact cracked one skull, and caused two to hit the ground.

“What have you done?” a woman cried. Camilla looked up, across the street. A woman standing in an open window, having watched the assault. Camilla smiled. She leaped across the street and then up to the window.

The woman fell back, screaming. Camilla leapt in onto her and bit. The woman relaxed instantly. Camilla supped at the woman’s blood. She then licked over the wounds and healed them.

The woman was confused, her mind trying to cope with what was happening.

Camilla gazed into her soul and fed her instructions of silence in silence and left her.

Suddenly Laura rose from the bed and went over to the window. Her father was taken aback

“Laura?” he gasped. He rushed with the sheet to cover her.

She gazed out of the window longingly.

“Laura… what’s got into you?”

“Nothing, Papa” she said, turning and clutching the sheet returning to the bed.

“I think you should see a doctor”

“Nothing is wrong, Papa” she smiled

“You have lost a little colour” he said, sitting on the bed

She inhaled his smell and turned away.

He went to reach out to her

“Don’t touch me!” she screeched.

He reeled back, stung by her.

“What’s wrong with you, my pet?”

“I hate you!” she said, turning at him with eyes of rage

“Please, Laura…” he began… he went to go to her, to hug her

“Don’t touch me!” she screamed again.

He got up… the door opened. Hans and several servants looked in. “Is anything the matter, Herr Professor?” Hans asked.

“Er…no” Saul said shepherding Hans back out the door. Saul closed the door behind him… “My daughter is unwell” he half-smiled. Hans turned and ordered everyone else to go back to their work.

Saul hung his head, staring at his feet. He shuffled back to his room wondering what had happened.

As he thought about this; Laura buried her face between Camilla’s thighs. Hungrily she drove her tongue into Camilla’s wet pick pussy lips.

At the same time…Herr Deck found two of his men had been assaulted. With the recent crimes and now this he phoned Major Hosckstedder of the local Geheime Staatspolizei; the Gestapo. Herr Deck spoke at length and as soon as he mentioned that the two new people in town were Jews Hosckstedder was jubilant. “Ill will be there in the morning” the Major promised.

Laura opened her legs for Camilla who slid her tongue into the virginal cavity. Camilla’s tongue keep extending out, ten inches… Laura cried as her hymen broke. Camilla fed at the trickle of blood she’d caused to run. Again too, Camilla fucked her young lover with her clitoris. Their love-making was even shorter; Laura too frail… Camilla took a little more blood. She knew that soon she would either drain Laura completely, or change her. She would have to do either… she could not bare to simply part from her; their love was intense.

The Major arrived in the morning with several men. Hans was surprised to see them barge into his little establishment. He was asked where the strangers were. He gave them up immediately.

The men charged up the stairs

“What is the meaning of this?” Saul protested as he was dragged out of his room. Two men burst into Laura’s room. They ordered her up, but she was in no condition to rise. One officer hit her in the stomach with his rifle butt

She barely moved.

“This is outrageous!” Saul cried, he broke free. A scuffle. A gunshot.

Hans too had watched the whole thing.

No need to call a doctor.

The Major ordered that they drag Laura to the gaol which stood next to the police headquarters.

The Major found out only now that they were American. He knew he would have some explaining to do to his superiors, but he still ordered Laura thrown into a cell. He went next door to the police headquarters and took an office for his own as he planned out an elaborate story. But what to do with the daughter?

She was too ill to ‘attempt an escape’… he had to think of something else. He realised that the state she was in gave him an ‘out’. She was obviously insane; she’d ‘turned on her own father’…. Yes! He was happy with himself.

After some hours Laura woke. She called out for her father, confused as to where she was. A guard called for the Major.

He came. He smiled. Knowing what was installed for her… a conceited story. On hearing of the death of her father Laura managed to feel something this time for him; an immense sadness. When the Major told her of her own complicity she knew he was lying.

Camilla rose at sunset and went to the hotel looking for her lover. She was angered not to find her there.. not the least because her own heart was torn by it… Edna, a maid heard the commotion and stepped into the room.

“Where is she?” Camilla growled

“The American girl…?” the maid trembled, “They have taken her to the gaol… the Gestapo are…” she dared not say it…

“Who are these Gestapo?”

“I…” she hesitated.

“Tell me!” Camilla said, her eyes bored into Edna’s mind.

“Major Hosckstedder leads them… she said robotically, “I have heard he is planning to have the daughter blamed for killing her father…”

“Where have they taken her?”

“To the gaol”

“Come to me…” Camilla said, “I am hungry…”

Edna stepped unwillingly towards Camilla even as the vampire’s mouth opened wide.

Camilla left Edna… alive. She leapt to the ground and sped across the small town to the gaol. Camilla leapt onto the lead-roofed building. She punched into the metal and drove her hand into it. She tore a hole, big enough for her to slip through

Laura sensed the presences of her lover. She smiled as she saw her…

“Please help me” Laura whimpered.

“I can give you a gift” Camilla said, “And you will be able to free yourself…”

“What?” Laura asked, now getting a little angry her friend was not willing to offer practical help. “Please, no riddles!” She loved Camilla so much she only wanted Camilla to be with her, not to tease her.

“Do you wish my help?”

“Yes”

Camilla smiled. She raised her left arm. Her thumbnail extended out like a talon. She drew it down her right wrist, cutting her own flesh. She began to bleed

“Quickly!” she said, “Drink this!”

“What?” Laura recoiled.

“You must drink this… if you love me”

“I do love you” Laura said.

“Then drink!”

Laura drew forward, and Camilla pushed her arm through the bars. Laura tasted it. It made her tongue tingle. It was delicious. She lapped it up and as she did it drove her wild. Soon she was sucking deeply.

“Enough!” Camila said, withdrawing her arm. She licked the wound and it healed over. She turned and began to walk away

“Don’t leave me!” Laura cried, wondering why she was being abandoned.

She strained to see Camilla but the pale woman had disappeared from view.

Suddenly Laura doubled over in pain. She fell back into the room. Her bowels opened; her body unable to contain human food within.

Major Hosckstedder was called to the gaol. One of his guards had found a hole in the roof. Immediately he felt a shiver. He rushed to the cells and was relieved to find Laura still there.

Major Hosckstedder noticed the smell first, upon waling down to the cells. It repulsed him. He held a handkerchief over his nose. He ordered the cell opened. He found Laura lying in her own filth.

“Jewish scum!” he muttered. But he had her left there, as a ‘punishment’ for her filth. He could deal with her in his own time. He ordered the hole to be repaired and went back to his appropriated office.

That evening Laura woke with an enormous hunger. She suddenly heard Camilla’s voice in her mind, calling her. “You are now of my blood…” Camilla said, “You are as a daughter to me now”

“What can I do?”

“Come to me, my child, my love”

Laura pleaded for help. Camilla simply called her to come.

Laura went to the cell door and banged against it “Release me” she cried, “Please…”

She noticed that the bar was bent where she had hit it. She felt it. She was fascinated that the iron bar twisted to her touch. She had enormous strength. She tore the door free.

A guard came running. As she saw him she could see through his skin, his heart, his organs, his body heat. It took her a moment to realise what it was she was seeing and then the smell… like the sweetest perfume.

He raised his gun to hit her with the stock. She caught it mid-swing and bent the barrel and threw it to the ground.

He screamed as she pinned him to the wall. But, as she fed his silence came. He felt her burning hunger drawing him away and he could not resist her.

Another guard had arrived He shouted something but she was so intensely concentrating on the ambrosia filling her mouth she ignored him. He saw his partner’s eyes roll up into the back of his skull; his body grow pale.

The guard held his rifle at the hip and fired four times. Three slammed into her body. It registered as pain in her. The bullets passing through her and slamming into the now dead guard. She released the spent guard and turned to see the other; she could see the heat flowing off of him too. The wounds in her body healed over.

He turned and ran. He was about 15 meters ahead of her when in an instant she moved and was upon him. She fed again.

Camilla was waiting for her. Laura’s eyes lit up as she saw her lover and she ran to her. They embraced and kissed.

“We must leave here” Camilla said, “My sweet child”

“Yes, mother” Laura said.

“But first, I think you would like to pay someone a visit”

“Yes, mother” Laura said as Camilla brushed her hair with her hand, “I want to see a certain officer and taste his ‘Pure Blood’”

Camilla and Laura laughed at the joke as they headed for the police headquarters together.

The End

(or is it?)