The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Calling

Disclaimer: If you are under 18 years of age, do not like anything to do with sex, mind control, or anything of the sort, then please do not read. Click the back button of your browser. The author is not responsible for under-aged kids, or people who do not like this sort of fetish reading this. Again, this is JUST FICTION. Yes, fiction, meaning not real.

Addenum: Any comments, flames, and the sort may be directed at my email address, and or on whatever you know me, talk to me on.

Summary: Diana has a strange day at work, and her friend, Cat, leads her to a factory.

Diana had admitted that it had been a pretty strange day for her at college. Not only did she have her psychology class an hour longer, she had been early to work as well, by her standards. Her boss was not there at the usual time this afternoon and she surmised that he was at a meeting. Taking her seat, she smiled and set her backpack down. <This is good. He won’t know I’m late, and that way I can get a head start on those papers he wanted for the next case.>

Ever since taking the internship for her paralegal career, Diana had been trying to go to school full time and work part time. It helped that it paid for her classes at the college and that they even paid her. But she felt that she had no time to balance out the two. But Diana knew she could not quit the job. She would lose her classes, and her only source of income. So, sighing, she went to work on her cases.

Later on that night, she saw no trace of her boss and her assistant boss, Cat, had walked over to her desk. “Don’t you think you should work on them tomorrow? It’s almost seven thirty, Diana.” Her dark green eyes looked to her as Diana turned around to stare at her.

Glancing at the clock, she noticed the time. “Oh, gosh, you’re right! I should go home so I can concentrate on my paper tomorrow!” Hurrying to grab her stuff, Diana did not even hear the phone ring on her desk. But Cat picked it up and she rose to shoulder her backpack, hearing the conversation.

“Bert Benalyn’s office,” Cat said in a business-like manner. “Cat speaking—“ Diana noticed that her voice had dropped off and her eyes were glassy for some reason. “Yes. I understand.” It seemed that Cat’s hand had dropped mechanically to put the phone back. When she hung up, she turned around and turned to walk out the door. Cat clearly did not notice Diana now.

“Catherine!” Diana was worried now as she walked after her. She had hoped she did not hear any disturbing news, such as family hospitalized, or dead. “Catherine, what happened!?” Still following her, she had descended down the stairs after the near comatose woman.

Still Cat did not hear her. The woman kept walking, mouthing out something over and over. Diana could not make out what it was, but knew she had to continue to follow her boss. She had to make sure she was okay.

After three flights of stairs, they finally made it to the entrance of the office, where two men awaited Cat. One smiled as he saw Diana with her and made a hand gesture. A moment later the other man grabbed her arm and she tried to break free. She had to admit, that man was muscular and she struggled with all her might.

Meanwhile, the handsome man with long brown hair smiled as he addressed Cat. “Good girl.”

“I am a good girl,” Cat intoned dully, smiling stupidly.

Diana gasped as she saw what had happen to Cat. She had watched this on many television shows, where people could hypnotise people against their will. Now, seeing this for herself, she did not want to fall victim to that. But the more she fought against the muscular man’s grip, the more tired she became. “Let me go!”

“You will watch her assimilation, ZX-2101,” the man with the long hair said.

“This unit obeys,” Cat repeated, turning with vacant eyes to watch Diana’s struggling form.

“Diana, my dear,” the man continued. “So nice to see you here. Now . . .” Walking up to her, he had pulled out a black card and shone it in her face. “Watch the card a moment, my dear.”

“What’s this going to do to—“ She saw a spiral in the middle of the card, etched in white ink. Slowly it expanded and she was forced to look into it. Forced . . . her mind shook it off and she glared at him. “What do you—“

<-Obey->, Diana,” he said. “You will <-obey Master now->.”

Her body shivered at his words and her mind began to dissolve like jello. Diana gazed at the man and began to nod her heavy head, wondering if she could be allowed to sleep now. She was so sleepy, she could barely think. Suddenly, Diana wanted to speak those nice words that would make her sleep.

Let her mind sleep. Where the entire world could be left behind.

“This unit obeys, Master,” she intoned, eyes glassy now. She no longer fought against the muscular man. Her body was too fixed on the place it was staying up at. But it was so hard to stay up. So hard to think on her own.

“Good girl.”

Both women repeated, “I am a good girl.”

“Bran, I don’t think you need to hold her anymore,” the man addressed him. “You may let her go now.”

“Yes, Master. This unit obeys,” the man named Bran said and released her. His arm dropped to the side as he looked at the young man, just as empty as the women.

“Good. Follow me, all of you.”

“We obey,” all three chorused. They followed him, just like sleepwalkers would and were all smiling about it when they reached the car and piled in.

The man decided to let all three sleep while he was in the car, since it was tiring to have them awake and fighting his control. The man’s name was unknown to any of them, but he had the technology to put women and men under his control with machinery that rewrote their brains into being servile robots. <Keeping them asleep should be interesting for now. Perhaps I can find out how much of cumrags they are.>

Looking toward Cat, he smiled again. “Time for service, ZX-2101.”

“What does Master wish this unit to do?” Her voice, he noticed, was starting to sound robotic. The programming in several sessions of the machine had proven to be good for her. He reminded himself that she only had one more session left to go. Her eyes now had focused on his and he noticed her fabric was straining to keep those breasts bound.

“Lick the girl’s clit.”

A sigh of relief seemed to come from the hypnotized woman. “Lick clit.” It embedded in her now robot-like state. “This unit obeys, Master.” Thankfully Diana’s hypnotized form was next to her and so, she unbuttoned her jeans and was amazed to find how wet the girl was.

“Diana, take off your pants so this unit may eat your cunt.”

Without a word, Diana’s hands moved down toward her hips and she pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles. She seemed content to let Cat eat her out and sighed in pleasure as her tongue went in. The man went to give further instructions.

“You will let her eat your cunt, and you will enjoy being eaten out like the whore you are, Diana. You are a whore now. A whore. A pleasure whore, who likes to be used like a cumrag, a dick hole to shove their cum in your cunt, when they please. You love to be used in all your holes.”

As Cat ate her out, Diana could only think of one phrase in her head. His words were like a beautiful song as she intoned, “Whore. Whore. Whore. Whore.” There was no emotion in her words. Her hips buckled as she was eaten out, but no motion of pleasure in her voice. “Pleasure whore. Filled. Holes. Dick hole. Cum. Cunt. Used.” Her eyes glazed over as her cunt began to leak those wonderful juices all on Cat’s mouth.

“That’s right, Diana. Cum as much of your mind away as you want. You don’t need that mind. No mind for Diana. No mind for Diana.”

“no mind no mind no mind no mind…” The more she intoned, the more she came. Her body shivered in delight, he noticed, as they reached the doll factory. “no mind no mind no mind—“

“Such a good doll,” he said to her. “ZX-2101, it is time to stop. We are at the factory now.”

Cat had lifted her head, Diana’s juices still dribbling from her chin and lips. A dumb smile came on her face as she felt the car stop and opened the door to allow the other two out.

“Help the girl out, ZX-2101.”

Without speaking, she had pulled Diana’s sleeping body out of the car, pulling her arms behind her back. He was pleased to find that Diana did not struggle or resist. Rather, she pushed her tiny breasts out and smiled in her stupor. He also noticed that she had stepped out of the car just wearing her shirt, forgetting altogether about her jeans and panties.

He had walked into the factory with the three in tow and when they reached the building, he snapped his fingers. “I have no need for you now, Bran. You may go and service the units.”

“Yes, Master.” Bran nodded dumbly as he walked off, hands at his sides and his shaft hard and clearing showing how ready he was to be ‘of service’.

As she began to awaken from her ‘sleep’, Diana found it odd that the man would walk in such a matter. She noticed that he had a hard on, but was not using his hand to jerk off his dick. Rather, it seemed he was not really awake at all. Shaking her head, she realized her hands were being held behind her back and gasped. “The hell!?”

“Welcome to my factory, Diana.” The man turned toward her and gazed at her body, which was still naked from the waist down. “You were brought here on your own will, remember?”

“Cat! That phone call! It was you that forced us here!” She had screamed now, hoping that Cat would somehow be able to hear her. “You forced her to come!”

The man smirked as he waved his hand and she was pushed forward. Diana tried not to move, but something stuck her neck and she felt her head go lighter. It floated like a balloon and she kept nodding to keep it up upright as she walked. The tired feeling returned to her and she found herself walking without really thinking much about it. The resistance to fight had gone out of her now.

“That’s a good girl. Good, dumb, girl.”

Both the girls smiled at this. They both had pleased Master as they repeated the three words in dull monotone, continuing their walk towards the machines in front of them.

The man had stopped suddenly and in her sleepy fog, Diana noticed that she stopped and so did whoever was holding her. However, she felt no need to worry. She did not know what the machines were, but her mind felt too nice to try to even think of what they were. Her cunt was warm and she, for some reason, wanted to play with it. Diana thought it was sexy that she had nothing on except for her tight-fitting shirt.

“ZX-2101, I believe you may release her now.”

Diana felt her heavy arms drop to their sides now. She made no move to move them, or even recognize that they were released. Her brain was too sleepy to think now. The hum of the machines were calling to her.

“You may go to your pod for programming now, ZX-2101. You have served well today.”

Cat’s eyes had now become lifeless as she had smiled. “This unit obeys. This unit will obey the last of her programming to override Catherine Chaen’s identity.” The whole time she said this, she had stripped her clothing off and sat down in the pod. Diana’s mind saw her clothes in a trail, had heard what was happening to Cat, but could not fathom the thought to care.

Instead, she could only watch the unit’s breasts bounce and wanted to grope them. She never thought of women, but guessed that in her sleepy mind, something was being done to her. But her cunt simply felt too good and that was her mind right now. Diana followed Cat and watched her, slipping off her tight shirt as well as her bra, standing naked in front of ‘Master’.

Diana saw Cat slip on the headphones and felt electrodes coming around her head, her arms, her legs and waist. Things had hooked into the chair so that Cat could not move and something went into her cunt. A long, pink thing had entered and vibrated inside the girl. Diana saw another thing enter her ass, the same thing. A shudder went through the girl, who just watched her friend being assimilated into a doll.

Suddenly something was sprayed into Diana’s face. Something sweet. Her mouth watered as she nodded her dumb head over and over, her eyes gazing at the man’s shaft and not looking away.

“Diana, dear, isn’t it rude to stare at a man’s cock like that?” he asked, smirking all the while. “Or are you just a dumb slut who needs that in her?”

Her mind scrambled. These questions were making her head hurt. She winced as she tried thinking, tried to find the words to tell him she was not a slut. But . . .they would not come. Instead, she only cried and thrust her breasts out, hoping to stop the pain. <Why does thinking hurt me—god, that cock is so big, wonder how it’d feel in my mouth—no, why, something—mmmm—cum—>

“Someone is confused,” he smirked. “Come in the pod, Diana, and you won’t be anymore. No more thinking. No more working, and no more being smart. You can suck on cocks all day long and not care about anything else other then being a whore.”

<Whore. Yes. I am a whore.> It made perfect sense now. Her brain slept again as she smiled and nodded, going to the pod he directed her in. Her body sat in it and the electrodes were all around her. It only took a minute for them to begin shutting down the parts of her brain she would not need. In truth, a simple time in the machine was enough to convert her into the doll like creature she would be. Diana did not realize that parts of her brain were being turned off. All she cared about was the feeling that suddenly slammed into her ass and her cunt, just vibrating inside her all over again. A deep groan came from her as she tried moving to accommodate it, but could not.

“So good, so helpless. Such a cumrag, aren’t you?” He had pressed another button and had made two small dildos the size of Q-tips come out to go inside her precious ears. Diana felt them go inside and tried moving her head, but they vibrated as well, softly so the eardrums would not pop. She groaned in pleasure as something went into her mouth. Without thinking, she sucked on it, smiling. The more they were inside, the more she felt like jello. She could not move now as the small helmet came over her head, showing her a light disc of colors.

“So good as you look into the nice helmet now. So obedient, so horny. All your holes being used, all those nice cocks filling you with pleasure. Cumming that wonderful mind away and becoming my fuckpuppet. Letting the nice hum of the machine override that pretty mind of yours.”

She could not understand his words, but they were soft, like a hum. Diana was grunting now, eagerly trying to accommodate the things in her cunt and ass. Her body needed to hump something so she could come. She needed to so bad. So much pleasure and feeling so good about it. Her inhibitions were gone as the thing in her mouth went wider, deeper and she sucked harder and longer. As it plunged and raped her mouth, she thought of his words in the car.

“You are a machine. You are born to serve. Pussy, cunt, ass, mouth, anywhere. You serve, you fuck, you obey. You only obey your programming like the good fuckpuppet you are.” He smiled as she cried, unable to come. “Watch the disc, my puppet. Watch it and forget your pleasure.”

Her body stiffened and she allowed them to enter and rape her, but was too comatose to care. Her eyes just watched the disc. Her mind was so vulnerable, but she just did not care. Somewhere, her other mind sung in pleasure.

“In a moment, all the cocks are going to cum. You’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Unit would, Master,” the girl answered lifelessly. “Unit only obeys Master now. Master says watch disc. Unit obeys.” Her mouth was slack as she smiled, looking at all the pretty colors.

“You are a good unit. You learn fast.” He paused a moment and pressed a button. “When all the cocks cum, you will begin your transformation. You will be my puppet, to be serviced and whored. You will stay at the factory for more programming until I need more dolls. You will bring more dolls to my service. Does this unit comply?”

“Unit complies,” she droned, her voice breaking.

“The cum will dissolve your mind,” he told her, pressing the button.

All the cocks cummed inside the girl’s holes and she gasped in such pleasure from it. All she could comprehend was that her mind was fucked and it was moving down from her now emptying brain. It moved, it seemed, down her throat, through her stomach, and into her cunt. Diana would have said she felt her brain rest inside her wet cunt, but she was no longer capable of thought anymore. All intelligence was washed away from her now.

Diana Stableton was gone from this world. And the cocks kept on cumming.

Her body kept on screwing them until she could no longer move. That as when he transformed her body a bit into the servile doll she would be. Little suction cups came to her nipples and held them up while she drank the never ending cum in her mouth. The doll like woman could not stop now. It just was something she did. She did not realize that the more she drank, the bigger her breasts grew.

But they were not breasts now. No, they were tits, she thought. Tits was the proper term. She watched them grow, giggling at the thought of them. When they filled the suction cups, they were removed and they held firmly in place. Once small B size, they now were nice double D breasts.

While that was happening, the doll did not realize that her skin was being electrolyzed. All the unwanted hair in her cunt and other places was being removed. The only thing she did was sit there, motionless in the chair. She was too spent and too brainwashed to even think of moving.

No. She must only obey her Master now. It was all she was programmed to do.

The pod opened again and the electrodes snapped off her body and the cocks came out of her holes. The girl did not even notice as she saw suitable clothes in front of her. A nice, short pink dress with pink nylons and nice heels. The girl stood up and the mechanical arms held her body in place. Her arms were held above her head as they put on her clothing for her. First came the dress, which just came to the beginning of her thighs. A lot of her new cleavage showed and she giggled as she felt the material at her now sensitive nipples. Then the nylons came, which just ended at where the dress stopped. Diana felt transformed and sexy as the tight fitting clothes molded with her body. Lastly came her heels. Nice, six inch, stiletto heels that clopped as she walked. When she felt them snap shut around her ankles, she was put down and the hands braided her hair.

Diana had been a natural blonde, so there was no need to bleach her hair. The hands just braided her hair in pigtails and put something on the back of her neck, pricking her. Of course, she did not notice now. She was a blank, open program.

Just a servile doll.

The doll saw someone walking up to her and she smiled. Her Master had been watching all this time as she transformed. He was the one who made her salvation possible. She would do everything to please Him and obey His commands. He was her programmer. This made her body tremble in delight as she stood there.

“Do you know what you are?”

His voice was the only thing she would pay attention to as she answered.

“Unit ZY-2195. Fuckpuppet Model Doll.”

The man’s smile was all that she needed. She came right there, after giving the correct answer to him. She was not the least bit embarrassed that she had her juices all over the nylons. She was not programmed to feel, or think. That was not part of what a doll did.

“Excellent. I think the new machine worked wonders on you.” Another button was pressed and her skirt was lifted. “Now, just one last thing before we put you out to work. This will be very enjoyable.” She saw Him press one more button and something hit her ass, imprinting something there and on the bottom of her neck. They were brand marks with the words Unit Zy-2195 : Fuckpuppet Prototype Model Doll.

“Now, you are mine. And you are fit to work now, fuckpuppet.”

<Fit to serve Master. Fit to be programmed. This is how it has always been for this unit.>

“Now, come with me where you will meet your Superior. He does not come before Me, however, you will obey Him as well as Me. Do you understand?”

The doll nodded, giggling as she thought of serving another Master.

“You need more fine tuning before you can bring more potential models back to me. Follow me, fuckpuppet.” He turned around to leave, going out the doors.

“This unit obeys. Complying with programming.”

As her feet moved to follow him, she intoned the words that would forever make her dependent on her Masters. Thinking was too advanced for her now. The only thing she wanted was for her Masters to tell her what to think and what to do. She did not think of wanting feelings or had any wants. She was there to obey.

It was all the unit was programmed to do.