The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

C·A·T·: Part 2 Project GHOST

Four years have passed since the genetically altered super solider known as CAT escaped her military creators and defeated her evil counter part E-CAT. She now lives out her days in the quiet town of Quad, Colorado

Disclaimer, do not read if under 18 as this story contains some adult content and intense violence.

Part (1 of 4) Four years later

“Come on! Come on! Get that fucking money into the bag bitch!” The irritated bank robber said pointing his shotgun at the terrified teller.

The First Bank of Quad was being held up. All the other customers and employees had been herded into the lobby and were being held at gun point.

The door opened to the bank. Two of the lookouts pointed there guns at the new arrival.

The beautiful young girl was wearing a tee-shirt, that said “Quad college seniors rock”, jean shorts, and a pair of sunglasses.

“Whoa did I miss something here?” She asked.

“Hands on your head bitch.” One of the lookouts said.

“Can I take off my sunglasses first it’s awfully dim in here.” She said reaching for her sunglasses.”

“No hands on your head.”

The girls hand continued to move towards her sunglasses.

“That’s it I warned you.” The man fired his shot gun at the girl. She collapsed to the floor.

The leader came up front. “What the hell was that?”

“She wasn’t cooperating so I had to do something.”

“Holy shit. What the hell is she.” The second lookout said.

All three of them looked at the girl as she got to her feet. The wounds she suffered were healing right before their eyes.

The girl looked down at the holes in her shirt caused by the shotgun blast. “You ruined my favorite shirt.”

At this time the leader noticed something strange. Everyone of the hostages had their eyes closed.

“What the hell are you.” The first lookout said.

“I’m complicated.” The girl said and whipped off her sunglasses.

The bank robbers were shocked to see her eyes were nothing but black and green spirals.

“I hate doing that to people, but in cases like yours I make exceptions.” She said.

The three bank robbers just stood there. They had been hypnotized by the girls eyes.

“Mistress Cat how may we serve you.” They said in monotones.

“Firstly cut that master/mistress crap out I hate it.” Cat said as she put her sunglasses back on. She looked around the room at all the people with closed eyes. “It’s okay to open your eyes now. I have my sunglasses on. You don’t need to worry about being hypnotized.”

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. “Thank you Cat.” The bank manager said.

Cat go angry, “DON’T EVER THANK ME FOR THIS CURSE! Ever!” she shouted.

After the police had arrived and taken the hypnotized criminals away CAT went back to her apartment near campus. She needed some cheering up. She was always depressed when she used her superhuman powers.

She called up her boyfriend Brad Jones, “Hey Brad I need some cheering up. Wanna go hang out somewhere?”

“Man you sound depressed Cat. Did you have to hypnotize someone?”

“Is it that obvious.”

“Well you don’t usually get depressed unless it’s something like that.”

An hour later Brad had arrived at her house.

“So what do want to do?” She asked.

“I’ve got a great idea.”

“What?”

“How about a staring contest?”

“That’s not funny Brad!”

“Sorry. Hey wanna go up to the Rocky Outcropping they got new telescopes up there we could see the comet.”

“Sure.”

The two of them made their way up to Mini Moutain’s Rocky Outcropping.

On the way they saw the South Street Sharks walking down the street. The Shark’s numbers had grown in recent years, but Mange was still their leader. When he saw Cat and Brad coming. He said, “Holy shit its her. Run or she’ll make you a chicken!”

The Sharks ran off in serveral directions.

“He’s still scared of you after all these years huh?”

“Yea.”

They arrived at the Rocky Outcropping. A fountain with a life size statue of Cat in the center was surrounded by some picnic tables. An inscription on the sidewalk said “Cat savior of the world from enslavement.”

“I always thought that was one of the less poetic and memorable inscriptions I’ve ever seen.” Brad said.

They looked through the telescopes at the passing comet and sat on the picnic tables and talked.

“Finals are next week huh?” Cat said.

“Yea.”

“Then we’ll be graduating. Wow it seems like we just graduated from high school.”

“Cat can I ask you a favor?”

“What?”

“Could you hypnotize me?”

Cat slapped him across the face. “That’s what you get for saying the stupidest thing since ‘Don’t worry it’s not loaded’.”

“Sorry. But I’m having trouble remembering every little detail for my ancient cultures final and I need a good grade on the final or else I’ve got a C in the class. And I’ve heard regular hypnosis may boost a person’s memory so I thought some Cat hypnosis would surly do so.”

“Isn’t that cheating?”

“I’m calling it a study aid.”

“Fine I’ll do it. But promise me this is the last time.”

“Of course, but hey at least this time I know its coming.”

Cat removed her sunglasses, “Look into my eyes Brad and enter the exciting world of hypnosis.”

Brad fell under Cat’s spell instantly. She walked over and kissed him on the forehead. “Okay Brad let’s get started. Now when you wake up you will study like you normally would only when you take the test all the facts, all the figures will be right there in your mind. Do you understand?”

“Yes Cat.” He said in a hypnotized monotone.

“Good you remembered I don’t like being called “master”. Now when I snap my fingers you will awaken and be back to normal.” Cat snapped her fingers.

Brad woke up. “Whoa I forgot how weird it feels to wake up.”

“Well don’t worry about remembering as you’ll never experience it again. Good night.” Cat started walking away.

“Cat wait.”

“What.”

“Thanks.”

“Pyro-Blast.” Cat said and a beam of energy shot from her hand and hit the ground inches from Brad causing a small explosion.

“Like I’ve said before. DO NOT THANK FOR THIS FUCKING CURSE!!!”

Three days later Brad aced his final but he thought ‘Was this “A” really worth making Cat go through with that?”

Many miles away

Gen. MacDoogan strolled down the halls of the research facility that had created CAT “Now then Col. Soar explain to me again what exactly Project GHOST is.”

“I’m sorry It’d all be in Leman’s terms sir. But Dr. Zoar could help explain.”

“Hello gentlemen.” Dr. Zoar approached them.

“Ah yes. Dr. Zoar Jr. How’s your father?”

“He’s doing research in the rain forest right now. Anyways about Project GHOST. You see I had the theory, that we don’t really need the person that is CAT just her powers. So we’ve created the Customizable Super Soldier.”

“I don’t understand.”

A tall, muscular, blonde man approached them.

“Ah Dennis perfect timing. Gentlemen meet Dennis he is project GHOST.”

“Which is what exactly!?” Gen. MacDoogan said growing impatient.

“Okay. Okay. You see Dennis has the power to obsorb other people’s powers by touching them for three seconds. All he has to do is touch CAT for three seconds and her powers become his and she’s just a normal girl again.”

“You mean just by touch he can restructure her altered D.N.A. so she’s no longer a Covert Army Trancer.”

“Exactly.”

“Dennis pack your bags your off to Quad, Colorado. Oh and don’t screw up like E-CAT.”

“Yes sir.”

To be Continued