The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020-2022

If you have interest in more of my works including non-mind control literature please consider supporting me on Patreon

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

By Request

“Jessi, would you please suck my cock?” Andre said with a smile as he walked into the kitchen with Jessica. She was in the middle of pouring herself a drink but when he spoke her eyes glazed over for a moment, when they cleared she looked at Andre with a grin. Twirling a dark brown curl around her slender finger she looked him up and down.

“Sure,” Jessica practically purred as her gaze settled on Andre’s package. Grabbing Andre’s hand with her own long nailed one. “Follow me.”

Without hesitation Jessica led Andre through the party ignoring friends as they tried to start a conversation. Pushing Andre into a guest room Jessica shut the door behind herself as he sat on the edge of the bed. Turning she smiled and her gaze drifted to his crotch. Dark brown eyes smoldered with need as she stepped across the room, wide hips swaying as she dropped to her knees. Her fingers fumbled with his buckle until she could open and unzip his pants, freeing his prick.

Staring at the fat hard shaft before her Jessica licked her plump soft lips then leaned forward to kiss and lick the tip. She felt a surge of pleasure burn through her body like a wildfire as she began to suckle the tip.

“Hey can you show me your tits too?” Andee asked as Jessica began to suckle at his hard cock. She looked up at Andre and rolled her eyes.

“Ewww, don’t be disgusting,” Jessica muttered as she pulled back from his throbbing cock. Her eyes remained fixed on his cock, hungry and needy. “Now shut up and let me suck your cock.”

“Jesus Christ,” Andre said and then took a moment to think as Jessica sucked half his cock down her throat. “Oh yeah! Jessi, would you please show me your tits?”

“Shure,” Jessica slurred around his shaft and pulled the straps of her dress down over each shoulder. Soon the front of her dress was pulled down under her full heavy tits and Andre took in the sight of her dark caramel skin capped with dark hard nipples. He could see the tan lines on her dark skin where she had spent the weekend at the beach with her friends.

“Fuck!” Andre said but before he could say anything else Jessi began to bob up and down enthusiastically on his cock. As she did he swore her body shook and she moaned happily around his cock. Had she just cum?

Jessica’s warm soft lips wrapped around him, her tongue caressing his cock as she teased and suckled his shaft. She let the tip of her tongue trace the veins underside of his prick all the way up to the top of his cock and around the crown. When the tip of her tongue pressed against the slit of his cock he shuddered and blew a thick heavy load of cum into her mouth.

As Andre grunted and groaned Jessica felt the pleasure wash over her again. She had cum when he asked to see her tits and she complied but this was much more powerful. Her eyes rolled into her head and she moaned around the pulsing cock feeding her cum. Lost in the pleasure of her own body quaking climax Jessica ended up swallowing much more of Andre’s load than she normally would have and when she pulled off his cock when she recovered she stood and grabbed a tissue from the bathroom and spit the remainder out. Andre watched her with disappointment.

“Fuck girl, it’s a shame you spit, you sure can suck,” Andre said wistfully even as Jessica pulled her dress back over her heavy breasts and slipped the straps back up her shoulders. She frowned at him.

“Why? You still got to cum,” Jessica said, slipping in the bathroom to check her hair and makeup, she didn’t want to return to the party a mess.

“Jessi,” Andre’s voice drifted from the other room. “Would you please swallow for the rest of the night?”

Looking in the mirror both Jessica and her reflection’s eyes glazed over and she mumbled her acceptance. When she wandered out of the bathroom Andre was gone. She followed, heading back to the party and beginning to look for someone.

Hey!” One of her friends, a voluptuous woman named Shandra, stopped Jessica and gave her a hug. Then placing a hand on each of Jessica’s shoulders leaned back to admire Jessica’s dress. “Oh that thing is to die for!”

“Thanks!” Jessica grinned and did a spin to show off her outfit. The skin tight dress hugged her curves and she had to wear a strapless bra and a barely there thong to keep the panty lines down but it was worth it. “Have you seen Jay?”

“Oh yeah,” Shandra said with a wicked smile. “I have! He was over talking to Michael. Say… Jessi, would you please give me that dress?”

Once more Jessica’s eyes glazed over and when they cleared she smiled brightly and began stripping out of her dress right in the middle of the party. Left in her strapless bra and tiny panties everyone could see the lighter caramel of her tan lines against her warm dark skin peaking out around what little clothing remained. She wasn’t nude but still everyone could see almost every curve of her body. A cheer erupted from the crowd as well as laughter and hooting. Jessica nearly collapsed as she came, thankfully Shandra caught her and held her as her body thrashed and her pussy drooled down her inner thighs.

Recovering Jessica wiped the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand. She had cum so hard she had drooled. She stood on shaky feet, her high heels the only thing other than her underwear she was now wearing.

“Thanks,” Jessica mumbled, looking around for Jay again as she recovered and waved to Shandra.

A tall swarthy skinned Latino stopped her next. She was pretty sure he was a boyfriend of one of her friend’s but was trying to remember who and what his name was.

“Hey there birthday girl!” The man began with a charming smile. “You look amazing, in fact I can’t resist. Jessi, would you show us your tits and let me feel?”

A dull vacant eyed smile graced Jessica’s face for a moment then she took off the strapless bra letting it fall to the ground forgotten. The man inhaled then hesitantly reached out to fondle her smooth soft jugs, cupping their weight and brushing his thumbs against her now achingly hard nipples. The shudder of pleasure and satisfaction was small but she knew she hadn’t fulfilled the request, everyone needed to see her tits.

“Actually, those are too good not to share,” The man said with a grin. “Jessi, would you please let everyone fondle your tits whenever they want?”

“Sure,” Jessica answered almost in a daze as her eyes glazed over. She waited a moment as several men and women nearby who heard the man speak took their turns fondling her tits. By the end she was horny as hell, aroused and nearly reaching satisfaction but since there were so many people left who needed to feel her breasts she knew it wouldn’t push her over. She slipped off to find Jay before someone else could make a request. She found the tall, light brown haired man standing talking to one of her friends. She made a polite excuse and pulled him away.

“Holy fuck!” Jessica hissed even as Jay let his sparkling green eyes roam over her body. She was wearing only her heels and a barely there thong by this point in her birthday celebration and the “satisfaction” she got from obeying commands given to her was causing her inner thighs to be wet with excitement. “It worked!”

“Of course it worked,” Jay said, seeming a bit hurt but also distracted as he looked at her large soft tits. “I told you I could hypnotise you to obey nearly any command. You’ll follow any request that doesn’t harm you or cause permanent side effects, unless of course you want to.”

Blinking Jessica thought about that, she had been following whatever someone requested after saying the trigger words. Jay must have been spreading the word around about how to control her. She’d never known how many of her friends and acquaintances wanted to see her naked body and touch and molest her sexually. She’d even caught most of her female friends staring at her hungrily as she walked near nude through her own birthday party. Her dark eyes looked Jay up and down, he was still looking at her tits even though he was trying not to stare, she smiled warmly.

“You know I’ve been commanded to let you touch them if you want,” Jessica said with a grin, Jay looked a little surprised but brought his hand up and fondled her soft heavy tits. They hung heavily from her chest but were still firm and perky. When his fingers gently tweaked her nipple she let out a low, though slightly exaggerated moan of pleasure. She wanted him to know she was really enjoying his birthday gift to her.

“That feels soooo good baby,” Jessica whispered, wondering if Jay would give her a command. She needed release and his bulging erection was pressing against his pants enough that she thought it may more than do the trick. “I really love that you hypnotised me, it makes me so hot thinking anyone can come up and command me.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Jay said as he cupped her tits and felt their weight. Jessica admired his restraint, most of the guys would have already asked her to bend over or to suck them off. Or was he teasing her, was it arousing to him to see her unable to resist commands. She smiled to herself, that was probably it. A tap on her shoulder drew Jessica’s attention.

“Hey birthday girl!” A short brown haired girl from Jessica’s work was standing there. In her hands was a gift. “Here you go!”

Jessica was slightly annoyed at the girl for interrupting. She had been getting closer and closer to release by letting people fondle and see her tits and she had been hoping Jay would take her bait and make a request so she could pay him back for his awesome birthday gift. Still, she liked Rachel, enough that the two coworkers had become friends. The short stacked little white girl was smiling and waiting for her to open the gift so Jessica smiled and tore into the package.

“Given that you warned us what type of party this might be,” Rachel began as Jessica tore off the wrapping paper. Inside was a box a little over a foot long and as Jessica finished removing the paper she saw what it was. A twelve inch strap on. “So I thought it wouldn’t be too out of place. Jessi, would you please let me fuck your fat sexy ass with this?”

This time a moan escaped Jessica’s lips as her eyes glazed over as the trigger phrase took hold and her mind absorbed the command. It was super hot to her to have this short little white girl fucking her ass, the busty little beauty’s tits shaking as she slammed that monster toy in Jessica’s plump dark ass. As much as she had wanted to reward Jay, her mind suddenly couldn’t think of anything else. When her eyes focused again she grinned, handing the box to Rachel.

“Sure,” Jessica purred her ass practically twitching in anticipation of the fat girth of the toy spreading it open. Her nipples were achingly hard and she knew this was going to make her cum like crazy once she complied.

“Can I ask something of Jessica too?” Jay chimed in looking at Rachel, he looked the busty brunette up and down and she did the same then smiled as her eyes settled on his crotch.

“Sure I guess you can join the fun,” Rachel said coyly even as Jessica’s dark eyes widened in surprise. This was getting far better than she expected.

“Thanks,” Jay said to Rachel even as he leaned close to Jessica so only she could hear. “Remember you won’t have to follow any command you don’t want to, so listen closely and decide. Jessi, would you please let me breed you while Rachel fucks your ass.”

The dark skinned beauty thought for a moment. This time her eyes didn’t glaze over immediately, she didn’t feel a surge of pleasure from the command. If she took what Jay said literally she would be affected forever, also there was no way she could do it tonight, it would last much longer than the trigger phrase to let him do that. Her mind swirled but finally settled on an answer. Her eyes began to glaze over and this time unlike the others her hand drifted to her aching clit. She rubbed it as the command sunk in.

“Sure,” Jessica practically moaned out as she rubbed her aching clit, this was probably the hottest command of the night. She’d throw out her birth control once they were in her bedroom. Jay would need to dump a lot of sperm in her to make sure she finished the command but she had a feeling she would cum like crazy each time he did. Still her mind struggled with the command. “I’ll let you do it, if you make sure to take care of me.”

“Of course,” Jay said with a grin even as he continued to whisper as his hand drifted down to join hers on her crotch. “In fact I wanted to ask one more thing. Since you are loving this so much tonight I thought we might repeat it on occasion. Jessi, would you please be my hypno slave?”

This time Jessica couldn’t contain her pleasure as her eyes went vacant, she collapsed against Jay, cumming hard as she cried out in pleasure. All eyes turned towards the birthday girl as she came so hard she felt like she blacked out. Her body was still shaking and quivering with pleasure as she realized why. She had obeyed the command, she was Jay’s full time hypno slave and that made her hotter and hornier than she had ever thought she could be. She looked at him with a mixture of love and lust and then reached out for Rachel’s hand as she took her new Master’s in her other hand.

“Mmmm, yes sir,” Jessica said finally answering the question. “Now let’s go see if I can satisfy both your other commands.”

Followed by an excited Rachel and a very happy Jay the nearly nude dark skinned goddess led them towards her bedroom. Her thoughts were far from how the arrangement with Jay would work out in the long run. She was much more focused on getting her ass stuffed as her new master plowed her pussy and filled her with cum, and the resulting climaxes that would come from obediently following the requests.