The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Button

Note: Commissioned Stories May Appeal To Different Tastes Than What I Usually Write

* * *

As the bell for my final class rings, I let out a sigh of relief; it’s finally time to go home… at least until tomorrow. I don’t particularly hate school (well… I wouldn’t say that I like it either) but it’s just that it’s so boring here. When I’m at school, it’s read this and write that with the occasional lab thrown in there I guess. There are rules! There are consequences!

Now, most people would say the same for their homelife as well, but there really are no consequences for me once I enter under the roof of my house. There used to be, but at this point Mom and Riley (my younger sister) know how much of a perv I am. They catch me stealing their underwear and all they can do is yell at me; It’s not like they can threaten to fail me like my professors can.

But, despite how much I want to go home I decide to linger around for a bit trying not to seem too out of place. You see, normally this is when me and my best friend Sam would walk home together. We live on the same street, go to the same school, and coordinate our class schedule so that we can do things like this.

Well, I say normally because that hasn’t been the case for the last month or so. She’s been doing her best to avoid me because, well… I really messed up. You see, I usually don’t give a fuck about other people’s perception of me. You are grossed out that I was peeping on you change? Ya snooze ya lose.

But Sam… I am actually quite fond of Sam so I have done my best in the past to keep my lewd tendencies away from our friendship. Despite my pervertedness being her least favorite quality about me, she cared about me enough to put up with it and even cover for me at times. One particularly bad time, she had to run back to school so that she could sneak me out of the girl’s locker room. Yeah… she wasn’t super fond of the experience—but hey, I took a decent amount of ass pics that day. I’d say that it was worth it.

Now that I look back at it, I wonder why she’s stood with me for all these years. Maybe she feels bad for me? She’s always known that I’ve had a problem with women. She knows that I am what some would consider a “quickshot” when it comes to sexual relations with girls so my lewd activities are kind of my way to make up for that hole in my life—heck even I know it. Nothing wrong with it, it’s just the way things are and I’m more than fine with it.

Still even that sense of pity keeping her close to me wasn’t enough to save our friendship from the “incident.” It happened over a month ago during Thanksgiving break. Long story short, Sam and I were holding our 11th annual Turkey sleepover and I let my ahem urges get the better of me.

It doesn’t help that Sam is actually quite the looker herself. She isn’t super hot or even popular, but she is the cute nerdy type and they get a lot of attention. Basically what I am saying is, Sam isn’t the head of the cheer squad or anything but that’s not to say that she isn’t well above me on the social hierarchy.

Speaking of Sam, I spot her walking a little bit ahead on the other side of the street with a couple of her other friends.

I can tell that she knows that I am here but is making a conscious effort to avoid me.

I am never one to run away from confrontation so I do the only sane thing and cross the street to speak to the group.

As I near them, I can feel the backs of their heads staring at me. Sam is a decent amount shorter than me and is pretty pale in terms of caucasion with dark, hazel hair tied back in a bun. She sports a pair of glasses, a skirt, and a warm cardigan. It isn’t the most revealing outfit but I let my imagination go to work as I attempt to see through all those layers of clothes.

“Sam!” I call out. The only indication that she actually heard me is the fact that she picks up her pace. I walk faster to keep up.

As I near right behind them, I call out again: “Sam!”

This time, there is no way to try and pretend that they didn’t hear me. The group slows to a halt as they turn around to face me.

The two people Sam is with—I’ve never met them before but I have seen them hang out at times. Knowing that they don’t have any part of this, they kind of stand back as they let Sam confront me.

“Do you need something?” Sam asks. She is acting like a complete stranger to me! I’d be lying if her coldness didn’t sting.

“Sam… it’s just that I’m sorr—”

“What? Sorry that you got caught?” Sam interrupts.

“No no! It’s not just that! It’s for everything!” I say.

“That’s a light way to put it,” Sam remarks.

“I’m sorry…” I say.

“Again! Sorry for what? Sorry for being a pervert? Sorry for always putting me at risk so that I could bail you out? Sorry for wasting the last 15 years of our friendship? Sorry for cumming in my swimsuit?” Sam says. “You know that I find that stuff fucking disgusting!”

Yeah… That last part is the “situation” that I got into last thanksgiving. I’ll admit it, it is completely my fault but swimming with Sam always puts me on edge, okay! Sam’s body, though not supermodel sexy, is what I would call a sleeper. Just looking at Sam normally day to day, you wouldn’t expect her body to be much. But when you see her in any other state of dress (such as a swimsuit!) you would be pleasantly surprised.

Her ass and tits aren’t the largest but they just find a way to pop out in just the right ways to remain perky and tasteful.

So after we got home from our swim, I thought it wouldn’t hurt anybody if I recycled her swimwear while she went to shower. It’s not my fault she left it in her room!

Still it is my fault. Especially since I know that Sam HATES the idea of cum. The idea of the sticky substance disgusts her to the point of gagging on the spot, so for me to fire that directly into her clothing obviously ticked her off.

Anyways, back on topic:

“Yes, I’m sorry for all of it Sam, please…” I say. I feel like a lowlife begging for her forgiveness.

“Well, you better be,” Sam says. “You know Nate, we’re graduating soon! I can’t be babysitting you anymore! This was honestly just a wake up call if anything alright. Now I really hope you take care of yourself Nate.”

One of the girls she is with cuts in.

“And you better be glad that she’s even acknowledging your apology you freak! Now go f off somewhere else!” the girl says. She grabs Sam and leads her back on the path home.

F’ing off would be a lot less awkward if we weren’t walking in the same direction. Whatever, I guess I’ll go drop by CVS first to pick up the Christmas present that I got for my Mom and Sister.

* * *

I walk my sorry ass through the front door of my family home with a sealed envelope in my hand—the presents that I mentioned earlier.

Of course, they aren’t actually presents in the conventional sense. I head to my room and find two small, palm-sized gift boxes. They are both green with a red ribbon wrapping around the edges. I prepared them last night before I went to bed—gift notes and everything. I even spent 30 minutes learning how to tie a ribbon off of a Youtube video!

I grab the envelope from beneath my arm and peel it open. I would normally open something I bought as soon as I walked out the store, but the contents of this envelope are kind of private. Literally.

I reach inside and pull out two processed photos taken with a disposable camera I got. They are two close up shots of my erect dick, both taken moments before orgasm.

A tiny smirk cracks upon my face as I imagine the shock that Mom and Riley will feel when they open this on Christmas day.

I place both pieces of hard plastic paper into their respective box. Each present is marked with a note: With Love, Nate

That’ll show them to stop getting on my back. You’d think that after 22 years of living with me that they’d get used to my antics by now—but noooo… they still throw a hissy fit every single time they catch me sniffing underwear but they don’t have the balls to do anything about it. All they do is nag nag nag.

I step out of my doorway and into the living room. The Christmas tree is basically five steps away from my bed room so I walk over to deposit my presents.

As I bend over and place the two gift boxes under the tree, I notice something.

That’s strange, there’s already a gift here—and it’s for me?

This is especially strange considering the fact that I would probably be put on the naughty list this year (plus every year of my life since I discovered porn) and Mom usually doesn’t put out the presents until Christmas day.

If you couldn’t tell by now, I’m not one to care too much about something as small as opening a Christmas present a week early—which, come to think about it, might be why she doesn’t leave them out in the first place.

I pick up the present marked with my name and make my way back to my room.

I set it down on the bed and begin to unwrap it. The first thing I notice is how neat the wrapping is. Mom was never a skilled arts and craftsman so this catches me off guard. Nonetheless, I tear that thing open like it’s the last roll of toilet paper at a gas station.

I expect some sort of logo or branding, but it’s just a boringly plain cardboard box with one side being covered by an old cardboard lid.

I grab the top and find that it opens with very little resistance. I drop the useless cap to the side as I examine its contents.

A little, white note with the build of a business card reads:

“—Press once to make people like you!”

“—Press once more to make people like you.”

“—Press again after that for everything to resume as normal”

Hm? I toss the card to the side and see that the box is empty besides a plain red button.

You see, I’m no stranger to pranks—being friends with Sam has taught me that. A random red button has to be connected to somewhere sinister.

Being careful not to hit the button, I remove it from it’s cardboard shell.

I spin it in my hands and inspect every surface and cranny in it. The frame seems to be made of some high quality aluminum while the button itself is some cheap plastic. It feels light and I don’t see any signs of electronics on it. There are no screws, wires, or welding points to be seen. Heck, the entire thing feels hollow. There is no way that this is connected to anything. What sort of prank is this?

“NATE” I hear from behind me.

Fuck, I left my door unlocked. Just one of many rookie mistakes that I shouldn’t be making this far into my life. I guess I’ll have to solve the mystery of the weird button later. I turn around and find myself confronted with my sister, Riley, who has just gotten home from school.

She is a senior at highschool—only not the highschool that I went to. I went to the local public school whereas Riley was sent to a private all girls “college preparatory.” I’m not even sure where Mom got the money to pay for that.

She just turned 18 a few days ago. Normally her birthday would be overshadowed by the much bigger ordeal of Christmas, but luckily for her people don’t really celebrate Christmas in this town. Heck, we don’t even get a full two weeks. I hear in some states, they get half of the month to celebrate whatever the hell they want. Now I am stuck with a sister who probably feels more entitled than usual.

As I see her standing in the doorway, the fact that she is still in her school uniform tips me off to the fact that she has just gotten home. It is pretty standard in terms of mandated school attire—a white color, a black sweater with a school logo over her heart, and a plaid skirt.

She has Dad’s jet black hair with Mom’s soft, freckled face.

“What do you need Riley? I’m busy,” I say.

“You’re busy, doing what? Cleaning the cum off of your dick?” she says.

“What are yo—?” I suddenly realize what she is probably talking about. Last night I snuck into her room and used her panties to jerk myself off while she slept. How could she have known? If she was awake surely she would have said something at the time.

“Shut up Nate!” Riley says as she lifts up her hand. She is holding the panties that I used last night. I made sure not to let any of my cum drip into it, but through the fabric of her underwear I see that she is pinching a stray pubic hair.

Now let me explain something to you. My Mom and Riley, they are both pretty clean people. Not that pubes aren’t clean, but I know that they both have a tendency to keep themselves freshly shaven down there (don’t ask how I know [: ) which is good for me. In my opinion, women should be well groomed. Call me an asshole or a hypocrite or whatever, but I don’t really care. It’s not like any woman is letting me near them anyways, so I might as well hold the women that I perv to high standards.

So if Riley found a hair in her panties, then it’s pretty obvious who it belongs to.

“Fuck,” I say. I don’t really care that she found out. I’m more concerned over the boring lecture that I’ll probably have to sit through later.

“What the fuck is wrong with you Nate? Why can’t I feel safe in my own home! I’m you’re fucking sister,” she says. She awaits a response but I remain silent.

“You’re sick Nate. And the least you can do is shave that disgusting bush of yours!” is all she says as she storms out the room.

It’s funny to me that she mentions my pubic hair. At this point she knows she can’t stop me—all she can do is hope that I’ll make it easier on her, and I’m not gonna let that happen.

“Riley?” I say softly.

She seems to pause in surprise at the size of my audacity.

“What is it?!” she asks.

“Did you open your present yet?” I say back.

She turns to look at the Christmas tree and then back at me. In her eyes, something is painfully obvious—she knows it, I know it, heck everybody knows it. Nothing good is in store for whoever is stupid enough to open one of the two twin presents sitting under the Christmas tree, however it is only a matter of time before curiosity gets the better of Riley and looks at the contents of the box.

It only takes a matter of a few seconds for Riley to walk over to the tree and pick up the present marked with her name. That’s the beauty of gifts, baby! They are just so intriguing that they are impossible not to open, it’s just human nature. No matter what the receiver of the gift knows of its contents (size, shape, weight, hell even the fact that it is just a sick prank waiting to happen) you can’t stop them from looking at what’s inside.

With the small cardboard box in her hands, she slowly unwraps it and looks at the contents of the box.

She lets out a defeated sigh.

“I honestly don’t know what I expected Nate, is this what that sick head of yours finds funny?” she says as she quickly shuts the box back closed. “What did I do to deserve a brother like you?”

I can’t help but crack the slightest smile.

“I wish you were never fucking born sometimes,” she says as she throws the box at me and walks passed my door towards her room.

As soon as she turns her head, I turn mine and watch her ass wobble back and forth from beneath her skirt. And finally, she is completely out of sight. That’s something that I’ll have to deal with later. For now, I return my mind to a more interesting topic.

I look at the button laying astray on the bed. Honestly, it’s probably just some gag gift to fuck with me.

I toss it aside and get ready for the rest of my day which will involve the usual: playing video games and eating dinner until my Mom and sister settle down. Once they are asleep, I’ll probably go to their rooms and see if there is anything I can snag. Ever since they found out that I like to peep them in their sleep, they’ve started sleeping with the doors locked. However, I stole a key for both of their rooms. If anything, this false sense of security just leaves both of them more vulnerable than before because they feel comfortable leaving their stuff right out in the open.

* * *

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I roll over and see that my class starts in 15 minutes.

Fuck. Despite the fact that I am probably about to be late for school, the only thing I can think of is how I fell asleep before I could try and take some of Mom’s used panties.

I leap out of bed and feel my leg bump something. I look over and it’s the red button from yesterday; I completely forgot about it. I never got around to pressing it because I had other matters on my mind, but it didn’t seem to have any effect. No lights, sounds, or any indication that it was even connected to anything. Hm, I can figure it out later.

As I look around the room, I realize that my 15 minutes have turned into 12. Luckily for me, I usually just go to school in what I slept in (which happens to be the same sweats and hoodie from yesterday). I get a fresh pair of undies and head to the washroom to brush my teeth before deciding otherwise.

I head to the door and check my phone where I am surprised to have 3 texts from Sam:

Where are u???

We are gonna be late

Are you still asleep?????

What? Before I can respond, I open my door and see Sam standing in the driveway next to my mailbox just like she used to before she decided to ghost me. Her brunette hair is running straight down her head and she is wearing a simple coat and jeans. Maybe she also woke up late this morning? But that doesn’t explain why she is here after ditching my ass, so again I ask: what?

“Nate!” I hear her yell. Until now, I have been frozen at her sight. “Are you just gonna stand there or are you coming!”

Years of muscle memory take over and I quickly walk over to her and begin the journey to school. Still, my mind is fogged in on itself. Why is Sam just walking with me to school? And she seems to be acting as if nothing has happened between us—which couldn’t be more than opposite from the truth.

The further we walk, the more uneasy I begin to act, and Sam can tell.

“Nate, what’s wrong?” she asks.

“Mm, nothing,” I say. “It’s just that—are you okay?”

This catches her by surprise.

“Uh what? What do you mean are you okay,” she says with a slight laugh as if I am joking.

“You’re not mad about anything?” I question.

“Is there to be mad about Nate?” she says in a silly tone. Suddenly her voice turns more serious. “Wait, why? Did you do something that I should be mad about?”

“What! No! Of course not, but I mean yes? Right? Are you getting what I mean?” I say, not even completely sure of myself.

“Um, no, Nathan. I am not getting what you mean,” she says.

“Last Thanksgiving?” I say.

“Yeah? What about it?” she responds.

“You caught me using your swimsuit?” I say.

“Using my...? Ohhh! You mean when you masturbated into my one piece? Yeah I remember that. It was kind of nice to see a boy... appreciate me so much. But yeah, I remember. Why would I be mad about it?” she says.

“Did you just say that you appreciated it?” I ask in disbelief to which she nods her head yes. She thought it was hot? What is happening? I am not superstitious (like at all) but my mind instantly flings to the mysterious button that I pressed this morning: press once to make people like you.

“Yeah I did. It was very flattering, okay. Speaking of which, any new action with Riley lately?” Sam asks half jokingly.

What? Sam would never ask that. She knows I have a thing for my family, but it disgusts her.

“Umm,” I don’t know how to respond. “The usual?”

“She’s a lucky girl to have you perving around her all the time. Your mom too,” Sam says.

“Uh thanks, I think?” I mutter.

“Yeah, while I was growing up, I was always jealous of Riley. You know, my family never treated me how you treat your mom and sister,” she continues.

“But it’s not like you grew up in a bad family. You love your family, don’t you?” I say this despite the resentment that her mother has for me. She always thought that I was a bad influence and wasn’t worth the trouble. However, I’m sure even a small percentage of that hatred comes from the normal paranoia that parents get over their daughter’s guy friends.

“Yeah, I mean I guess? They’re cool and all but it wouldn’t hurt Ryan to be a little bit more of a pervert,” she says. Ryan is her older brother. “Speaking of my family, my Mom’s been wondering where you have been. You haven’t come to visit!”

Her mom’s been missing me? Again, the thought of the button quickly passes my mind: make everybody like you.

“What? I never visit your Mom. She hates me,” I say with a tone of uncertainty in my voice. Everything in my brain is reminding me that Sam’s Mom hates me. She heard of my antics, and after catching me staring at her once (and it’s not like that’s even that out of character for any teenage boy!) she wanted no part of it. The only reason that I was ever allowed over is when I would sneak in through Sam’s window.

“My mom? Hating you?” Sam says with a light chuckle. “Am I missing the punchline or something? What kind of joke is that?”

She gives me a playful punch on the shoulder as if she was begging me to stop messing with her.

“I mean, doesn’t she have a whole thing against me?” I think allowed.

“What could she possibly have against you? She loves ya Nate” Sam says. “You know what? Let’s just stop by right now and say hi.”

She quickly grabs my hand and pulls me in a different direction. The way that things are set up, our school, my house, and Sam’s house make a triangle. Every day (up until the incident) Sam would always come to my house early cause she knows that I’d be late for class if it wasn’t for her constant nagging. Even so, we passed the way to her house a while back. This isn’t a quick detour off of our route to school, we are entirely backtracking just to ditch class.

In about 10 minutes, we reach the front of her street and subsequently the door to her house.

Standing in her entrance way, I realize that I’ve never gone through this way in broad daylight. It’s always through the window or in the backdoor covered by the darkness of night.

Sam shuffles with her keys but doesn’t have the chance to unlock the door. Instead, someone on the inside must have heard our shuffling and has come to let us in.

I hear the click of the lock and time seems to slow down, even momentarily, as the knob turns. I have reason to be afraid of such a sight. I have PTSD from jumping out the window or into various hiding places (though, hiding in a pile of Sam’s dirty laundry isn’t one of my worst memories) to avoid being detected by her Mom. The sound of a door being opened at Sam’s house has an ingrained flight or fight response in my brain. But now I sit in awe and wonder as Sam’s mother opens the door. Her large bust comes into view first from the side, followed by the side of her wide hips and then the rest of her.

“Sam, what are you doing? Don’t you have clas—” Mrs. Jay notices me standing slightly past Sam and her tone instantly shifts to one of excitement. “Oh! Nate is here! Come in come in!”

A warm welcome from Mrs. Jay? At this point, the question of the button is less of a “did it work” and more of a “what else did it change.”

As we enter the house, Mrs. Jay tries to direct us to the kitchen, presumably to sit down and have a chat. I try to follow her lead but Sam has other plans as she drags me to the hallway leading to her bedroom.

It becomes apparent to me that Sam just wanted to ditch class with me; she didn’t care about me visiting her mom.

“Oh Nate! We can chat on your way out,” Mrs. Jay calls from the front of the hallway. “Sam! Make sure you ask your classmates to catch you up, okay?”

“Yeah mom!” Sam says as she shuts the door. She turns and looks at me. “See? Loves ya.”

She then proceeds to drop any unnecessary weight off of her body starting with her shoes and backpack. I don’t expect her to go any further in her lower region but I can tell she feels off wearing jeans in her own room, nonetheless on her bed; I feel uncomfortable just looking at her.

“Wait, let me go change out of this real quick,” she says as she motions to her pants. She grabs a pair of shorts from her cabinet and begins to walk towards the exit of the room so that she can change from the privacy of her bathroom. Before she exits the door, she lifts off her coat and throws it into her hamper.

Her collection of worn clothes are all perfectly confined within their basket except for one piece. As Sam exits the room, I take a step towards her laundry and quickly realize that the stray piece of clothing is the same swim piece that got me in so much trouble.

I pick it up and see that although it has been lightly washed, remnants of my cum stains still persist if looked for closely enough. Even more, I can see that my wet marks are joined by other ones that I obviously did not leave there. They seem to be darker as if they were more recent.

“What are you doing?” I hear Sam’s voice call from the doorway. My initial reaction is one of shock as I fear that I have been caught in the act. However, I know that today isn’t like normal days so I maintain my calmness.

“Oh—was just uh—what is this?” I mutter at first but eventually get to the point as I lift the swim piece off of the floor and show it to her.

“Don’t tell me you forgot?” Sam says.

“Of course I know what it is, but why is it more stained than before?” I say.

She seems to blush a little but not too much. As if the act that she got caught in is normal but still slightly embarrassing.

“Oh those?” Sam says as her face turns red. She bites her lower lip as she quickly averts her gaze to the ground. “I was gonna wash it right after you used it but the thought of it being stained was kind of hot… so I kind of used it.”

“Used it? Like you masturbated with it?” I say.

“Well yeah, but it’s not like I haven’t washed it since,” she says. “It was nice, but I’m not a slob. Besides, cum turns nasty if you don’t clean it off after a while, you know?”

I can tell that she doesn’t want to outright say it, but in this new reality she finds the whole “incident” that got me in so much trouble kind of attractive. She’s looking at me not just with eyes of friendship but eyes of admiration.

“So you think it’s okay to use my cum to masturbate?” I ask. It was a genuine question but it comes off as if I am talking down to her.

“Well, it’s still my swimsuit,” she says defensively. She is talking with a sense of openness that seems like she would be willing to talk about more.

“How many times did you jill off with it?” I ask.

“Well, not many. Four, maybe five times?” she catches my look of surprise. The pitch and volume of her voice raises as she continues to make a case for herself despite her embarrassment. “But over a one month span! Over a one month span!”

Ha! As if that makes it any better!

Well… I guess in this world if she’s open to discussing, I shouldn’t give her a reason to not want to. Instead, I change the tone of my voice from teasing to casual.

“Alright alright,” I say as I calm down the conversation. At the same time, I think back to earlier today when Sam asked me about my interactions with Riley. “It’s only fair that I let you in on what me and Riley have been up to.”

Her eyes instantly beam up.

“Last week, I snuck into her room while she slept and jerked myself into a pair of her undies,” I say. This isn’t an abnormal thing for me to say. Sam knows about all of my crazy kinks. As I said before, she usually just meets my behavior with a meaningless lecture. This time, however, I can tell that my story makes her uneasy in a different way; almost as if it were riling her up in a good way.

“And then what happened?” Sam asks. I feel like an old grandpa recounting my stories from the war.

“I came in her panties,” I say. “Absolutely soaked them right next to her. She didn’t realize I’d even been there until the next day when she found them.”

As the mention of cum leaves my mouth, I can almost see Sam shiver where she stands.

“Sam…” I slowly mutter out.

“Yeah,” she says.

“Speaking of, would it be okay if I masturbated with your underwear?” I ask.

She takes a moment to think.

“O-oh, uh. Hmm,” she mumbles, looking down at the floor for a moment.

I can tell that she wants to say yes, but the question caught her off guard. Her indecisiveness is driving me madly impatient.

“What? You admitted that you masturabated to my stuff? Why is it weird that I would be allowed the same privilege?” I question.

Now I can tell that she REALLY wants to say yes.

“Fuck it, go for it. Not like I haven’t seen your dick before” Sam says as her hands motion me towards her hamper. She is trying to sound like she is doing me a favor but I can feel her eyeing me down.

I take a step forward and look at my choices.

“Do you have anything freshly worn?” I ask.

“How about this one?” she asks as she holds out the fresh pair that she just changed out of, a pink, almost silky garment. “I wore it to bed last night and on our walk to school.”

I eye the fabric hungrily. The knowledge that it had been pressed so tightly against my friend’s body for that long invigorated me.

I gently reach out and take it from her. It still feels warm and a little moist even. I bring it to the tip of my nose and give it a long, hard sniff. The fabric radiates the smell of her sex—it is as if Sam had been cooking up the perfect surprise for me.

I quickly untie the waist of my sweats and pull out my cock. This act isn’t something that makes me uncomfortable, some would even consider it one of my defining characteristics. However, I am amazed that Sam doesn’t even flinch at the sight of me exposing myself. She even stares at my dick with a sense of… I don’t know? It’s not straight out lust, but a slight hunger.

I waste enough time dissecting her reacting so I begin. I wrap her warm, pink undies around the hard shaft of my cock and begin to stroke myself.

I take in the feeling of the cloth that hugged Sam’s cunt just a few minutes ago but I soon realize that the room is dead silent.

“So, um,” I say as I continue to pleasure myself.

“Mhm,” Sam nods in agreeance to nothing in particular as she continues to watch me stroke myself.

Feeling weird standing up, I take a seat on Sam’s bed. She must feel awkward being the only one standing up so she walks over and takes a seat next to me. Our combined weight causes the soft bed to dent, tilting us towards each other. I can feel her warmth on my side as I use her panties to rub my cock.

I close my eyes as I try to let the physical sensations take over my senses but I can feel Sam’s gaze grow stronger. The room is so silent that I can hear her breaths grow louder and louder. I can almost feel the brush of her breath pass my neck as she continues to watch the show.

I continue to stroke my dick as I imagine the possibilities that this button has given me. The thought of this all being a dream passes my mind but I decide that my sick mind wouldn’t need to make such excuses in order to put me in a scenario like this. This is just the first press and I haven’t even hit the tip of the iceberg. And I still have a whole other press.

After a few minutes, I still haven’t cum. Strangely, this has never happened before. I attribute this to the awkwardness of the room.

Sam picks up on this and offers to assist.

“Here, Nate,” she whispers softly. “Let me help.”

I open my eyes and see her hand inch towards the tent that I am creating with her panties. I can tell that she is about as uneasy about this situation as I am. It’s like she wants to do it but is waiting to see if I’ll stop her.

Once she realizes that there is no way in hell that I am gonna tell her NOT to touch my dick, she goes for it. I feel her womanly fingers wrap themselves around my hard shaft as she begins to move her hand up and down.

Within five quick strokes, I bust my load deep into the fabric of Sam’s underwear. There is too much to contain as my eruption breaks past the barrier and seeps in between the cracks of Sam’s fingers.

“Oh my god…” Sam says. Here it is! Here is where everything goes wrong! “That was so fucking hot.”

Or not.

Sam squeezes her eyes shut as she shuts her shaking legs. This whole situation alone aroused her so much that a sexually inexperienced man such as I could probably make her cum within a minute.

She loosens her grasp from my cock and brings the underwear to her face, taking in the scent of my warm cum. She shuts her eyes for more than a moment and just savors the smell in silence. Sam used to hate semen, but now she seems to be actively seeking it out.

“You came so fast for me Nate,” Sam continues as she opens her eyes but her gaze lingers on her cum soaked panties. It’s almost like she is flattered by how quickly I was able to bust to her.

“Uh… yeah,” I say. A girl appreciating my fast draw time? That’s definitely a first.

Suddenly, I see Mrs. Jay standing at the door. How long has she been standing there? She seems to know what went on but I’m unsure of if she got to witness it. Initially, the fact that Sam’s mom is willingly standing in the room as I wave my cock around like a victory flag puts a smile on my face.

Still, I know that something is changing everyone, but my instincts eventually kick in and make me uneasy. Mrs. Jay catching me in Sam’s room alone would normally be enough for her to kick me out and now she just walked in on Sam giving me a handie. Can you blame me for feeling just a little bit out of element?

“Hey you two,” Mrs. Jay says as I nervously stand with my cock proud and out. “I thought I heard some rustling so I thought that I should check in.”

That’s obviously not true as the room was dead silent. Unless she heard us talking and wanted to catch the view?

“Thanks Mom, but we’re good,” Sam says, seemingly annoyed that her Mom would interrupt her.

The flight part of my flight or fight instincts start to kick in.

“Oh hey Mrs. Jay! I was just about to head home,” I say.

“What? But you’ve only just gotten here!” she says.

I can tell that Sam is somewhat disappointed too, but I have to figure out what’s up with this button before I mess anything up. I stand up and tuck my softening member into my pants, noting with amusement and glee that both Sam and her mom don’t take their eyes off it until it’s completely out of view.

“Yeah, sorry, I uh… Just remembered that, uh…” I attempt to rack my mind with a convincing lie for a moment before I remember, this world is different. I let the first perverted thing that comes into my head fly out of my mouth.

“I just remembered, I promised Riley that I’d cum in her lunch today.”

The women stare at me.

“Really?” They both ask. I would be waiting for the outburst if it weren’t for their tones. Sam’s mom’s being slightly surprised and Sam’s sounding somewhat jealous. Her mom smiles warmly at me, walks up and pats me on the shoulder, her sizable chest mere inches away from me.

“That’s very nice of you, Nate! What a nice young man you’ve grown into.”

Sam pipes up quietly from her bed.

“Hey, you never do that for me…”

I can’t help it, my face turns into a rather shit eating grin as I respond.

“You never asked, Sam. And besides,” I nod down to the panties still in her petite hand. “Didn’t I just give you a load?”

Her mom looks at it and grins widely, a light blush forming on her cheeks. “Oh, let me see those!” She saunters over to her daughter who awkwardly spreads her panties apart, of which are noticeably colored darker with splashes of off white coating it.

“Wow~” She breathes at the ruined undergarments before walking back over to me. “You are one healthy young man there, Nate. And you came so fast, just for my little girl!” Her hand rests back on my shoulder as I just stand there, grinning wildly at the absurdity of this whole situation. “I hope you have some saved up for your sister there young man. Remember, you’re always welcome in our house.”

I confidently reach around and grasp her ass flesh through her pants, enjoying her small gasp and smile.

“Don’t worry, I’ll be back. Not like I could resist Sam, or her milf of a mom.” She blushes, and I quickly turn and make my way out of Sam’s room, thinking about the button as I move down the stairs.

It’s currently at home, so I could kill like two birds with one stone. First, I can get to my room and secure the button, and then I can see if Riley or Mom are affected by it too.

It’s basic science, come on. I need to test other participants in order to see if my trial is successful. What if this was somehow isolated to Sam’s family and I made a fool of myself hitting on some of the popular girls at school or something. If I can verify that the button affected Mom and Riley, then the world is my oyster.

* * *

Okay, three step plan just like I practiced in my head. First, escape Sam’s mom. Check! Done! Sam was kind of confused as to why I was leaving her company so soon, but that leads onto part two: secure the button. If the button truly has this much power, I don’t want it getting into the wrong hands or (more likely) accidently getting pressed. Who knows what will happen if it has two users. And step three: have some fun with the family.

So step one, check! Now on to step two.

As long as everything goes to plan, I should be good... is what I was thinking before I walked by Riley’s room and saw her passed out on her bed lacking pants of any sort. She is laying on her back with her legs arched up and wide apart.

Instantly, my mind is blanked as I stood in shock… shock not because the sight before is not one that I want to see, but because it is one that I could have never expected.

Riley’s upper half is dressed in her school uniform: a black sweatshirt with a class logo over her heart, a white collar bordering her neck, and white buttoned cuffs around both of her wrists. Her skirt has been discarded on the floor next to her, leaving her crotch covered by nothing more than her black undies and the hand that is already finger deep into her pussy.

It seems that she fell asleep in the midst of trying to masturbate.

I do my best to quietly stop in my tracks but my sister begins to stir at the sound of my heavy footsteps coming to a halt.

For a moment, I stand in anticipation as I await to see her reaction. I feel as though I have just barely tipped a scale: knowing that an outcome is inevitable but being able to do nothing more than watch as it slowly unfolds.

Even knowing my fate, I know a good show when I see one. I instantly reach my hands into my pants and slowly start to stroke my hardening cock.

Riley extends her hands and legs out as she stretches her body and lets out a tired groan. She couldn’t have woken up for the day more than an hour ago so whatever she was doing has gotten her exhausted.

She opens her eyes and blinks herself awake as she looks around the room. It takes her a moment but she readjusts herself to the surroundings that she left herself in.

In a moment, her eyes find mine but she quickly breaks contact as she tries to focus her gaze elsewhere. She lets out an embarrassed smile as her cheeks turn red.

“Hey Nate!” she says in a cheerful tone that I haven’t heard since we were children. “What’s up? Don’t you have class?”

“Umm,” I say. I try to pass words out of my mouth but my thoughts are currently stuck on the fact that my sister hasn’t even bothered to cover her panties. It doesn’t help that my naturally perverted instincts are causing me to touch myself out here in the open. I can even tell how well groomed she currently is as no loose strands of hair find their way out from beneath the fabric. “Me and Sam decided to take the morning off.”

“Oh, Sam? Where is she?” Riley asks.

“Oh uh, I just got home from her house,” I say. Riley seems satisfied with this answer but I want to know more. “Riley, do you care that you’re not wearing your skirt?”

She looks down at her legs. They are covered in nothing more than white knee-highs.

“Eh, it’s alright,” she says. I can’t tell if this kind of behavior is normal in this new reality or if she is just trying to kiss up to me. “It’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before, so what’s a little underwear right?”

“Mhm, I guess so,” I say.

“Don’t act like you aren’t enjoying it, you perv. I see what your hand is doing, you know,” Riley says teasingly.

I never try to cover my boners but the fact that Riley so blatantly doesn’t care about it’s presence catches me off guard. Sure, she seemed surprised at first, but after gaining her bearings she seems to have thought about it and decided that she wouldn’t stop me.

For a moment, I let my hands linger on my erect cock as I take in Riley’s hungry eyes. She notices what I am doing and she does her best to return back to normal as to not bring attention to the fact that she was ogling me.

If she wants to make this difficult, then so be it.

I quickly shift my hand to better positioning and begin to stroke myself even faster. Does she really think that she can masturbate with her door open and react so subduedly when she wakes up to me tugging myself to her? Well, she has another thing coming.

With my new found intensity, Riley no longer has an interest in trying to appear like she doesn’t care. Her eyes are now fully zeroed in on the action going on below my belt line.

“Riley,” I say in a soft, deep voice.

“Mhm,” she murmurs.

“I’m masturbating… to you,” I say.

“Uh, yeah,” her cheeks turn even more red. “I noticed.”

I am literally pleasuring myself in the same room as my sister and her only reaction is to stare and act all embarrassed? What the fuck is going on here? Surely this can’t be real—but it is. And hey, I’m definitely not complaining. Heck, at this point the only thing on my mind is Riley.

I don’t know when, but her hands have returned to her crotch between now and the time that I started stroking myself. We are literally just masturbating to each other at this point and even that doesn’t seem like enough to satisfy Riley’s hunger. Even through unspoken words it is obvious that she wants more. Still, despite my boldness I do not find the courage to push it further. Not because I am scared of her anger if I am reading this wrong, but because I am scared that I will ruin the mood and she will run away.

Luckily for me, I do not have to make the decision myself.

Riley gets onto her knees and removes her glistening hand from her crotch and grabs my wrists, stopping my masturbation and marking me with her lady fluids in one fell swoop.

She guides my hands away from my pants and then takes their places, reaching her hand deep beneath the elastic waistband of my sweatpants. Her fingers glide through my unshaved pubic region—is she taking pleasure in this?

Another handjob? Sick! Wait, no… she’s doing something else.

Riley pulls my pants lower, my cock eventually plopping out from its sheath and directly in between her teeth. Holy fuck… between her teeth as in behind her lips… as in in her mouth… as in Riley is giving me a fucking blowjob.

As my dick slides further and further into Riley’s speaking hole, her nose dives deep into my unkempt bush as she takes in a big whiff of my scent. To think that it was just yesterday that she was disgusted by my pubes and now she is taking pleasure in it...

This sort of thing—all of it—has never happened to me before; it’s a totally new experience to me and it’s mind blowing. The soft touch of my sister’s lips followed by the moist swirl of her tongue and cold whiff of her nose… yeah, mind blowing. A total stimulation overload, if you will. I do my best to savor the sensation of my cock stuffing her cheeks and I actually do a lot better than I expected. I last a little bit through before I bust my load down Riley’s mouth.

She tries to back her head away from my crotch, but I hold her in place and make sure that my cum ends up the only place that it should go: directly into her stomach.

Despite my best efforts, some overflow occurs and a big clump on my cum end’s up on her tits. Speaking of which, I take a moment to appreciate the other aspects of Riley’s body. She doesn’t have the roundest butt or biggest tits, but her youthfulness is enough to make up for these shortcomings. Even the perkiness of her tits are obvious from behind her school sweatshirt.

Finally I give in and free her mouth from the reign of my cock. She takes a moment to catch her breath and I await her reaction to what I just did to her. I expect her to be at least a little upset from the fact that I forced her to swallow my cum, but instead all she does is look up at me and smile with her mouth full of cum. After a few seconds, she gulps once

“Holy fuck… you came so fast…” she says with disbelief. At first I feel ashamed, but after a moment I realize that she is awestruck.

“Uh yeah, of course,” I say. “How could I last any longer with a lady like you sucking my cock.”

The delivery of that line is awkward—it’s so fucking awkward. However, Riley takes it at face value and starts to blush.

She quickly looks down at herself.

“Aw shit, I gotta get ready for class,” she says as she gets up to change. As she runs over to get dressed, I watch as her underwear cladded ass trots around the room. As each leg sways, her fatty muscle jiggles and shifts to support her weight and momentum.

As I take in this sight of beauty, I notice how heavy my eyes are. I just woke up two hours ago, but a combination of two early nuts and a bad night of sleep has me tired already. I make my way over to my room. Well, school will still be there tomorrow.

I wake up to the smell of dinner. I slump up from the warm spot that I have created in my bed and lumber out of my door. I rub my eyes as I readjust to the bright room and see Riley setting the table in the kitchen. I slept through the entire day. It’s kind of weird to think about how while I recovered from two of my most perverted nuts of all time, the world continued to turn in my absence.

At this point, Mom and Riley don’t even expect me to help around the house. It’s kind of just a given that I leech off of the both of them so neither of them flinch an eye as I watch the two women get to work preparing my meal.

As soon as they are done setting my portion of the table, I sit down and begin to eat. Normally, this is when Riley would give me some sort of sassy remark regarding something lewd that I did today, but Riley just sits there with eyes of admiration.

In a few minutes, both of the girls join me at the table and begin to eat.

“So Riley, how was school,” Mom asks.

“Oh it was alright,” Riley says.

“Talk to any cute boys?” Mom teases.

Riley blushes at the nature of the question.

“Nah,” she answers, the word quickly shoots out of her mouth.

“What? Any boy would be lucky to have you, baby” Mom says.

“Yeah… it’s not that, it’s just that they’re all so boring, y’know?” Riley confesses.

“What do you mean?” Mom asks.

“I dunno… it wouldn’t hurt for one of them to sneak into the girl locker room, try to catch a peak. Anything to flatter me,” she says.

“Oh sweety, just because no one pervs you at school doesn’t mean you aren’t attractive. I’m sure they are just too scared to build up the courage,” Mom says. “You’re just lucky you have a good brother like Nate here at home. You know how bad I had it growing up with 3 sisters? I didn’t know what it felt like to be ogled until I was in college.”

“Yeah mom, for the millionth time, I know,” Riley says as if she has heard this story for the millionth time.

“Okay dear,” Mom says as she scoops another spoonful of food into her mouth. “How about you Nate?”

Oh shit, I don’t want to admit that I missed all of my classes.

“Oh same same,” I say, being sure to stuff food into my mouth to ensure that I do not have to elaborate further. That seems to end the conversation as the three of us continue to eat dinner in silence.

Even before all this craziness, dinner was one of my favorite times of day. It is when two of my two favorite girls are forced to sit down with me and endure whatever I have to throw at them. I see no reason to stop this tradition because of today’s events so I pull out one of my classic moves and I reach to my right and grab Mom’s thigh.

My fingers sink into her meaty flesh as I absorb her warmth. Usually I only have a few moments before Mom reacts so I make no attempt to be subtle. I firmly squeeze her fatty thighs and violently jiggle them around.

However, all Mom does is give me a flirtatious giggle.

I continue to grope her leg as she spoons food down her mouth.

Business continues as usual for the rest of the meal: eating, light chatter, and my hand violent groping Mom’s thick leggs.

Yeah, business as usual.

I finish drying my hair in the bathroom and am about to head to my room until I am interrupted.

“Nate!” the sound of my mothers voice calls from the living room. Still not completely completely used to all of this, I instinctively prepare for a mad lecturing to.

I drop my towel off in my room and head to the living room.

I see Mom standing next to the Christmas tree and I wonder what she could be mad about enough to wake me up about. Is she mad that I ditched class? That I got a blowjob from Riley? Then I realize what she’s doing. She’s opened her Christmas gift a little early like everyone else in this impatient household. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree I guess.

I await the same reaction out of Mom that Riley gave me this morning: one of anger and outrage. But that isn’t what I get.

“Oh my gosh! Nate!” Mom says. From the much closer proximity, I can tell that her tone is much more pleasant than I expected. She has the small box that I left under the tree sits opened in her hand. She has a smile on her face as she stares directly into the box.

It is hard to see with only the dim light of the Christmas tree, but as I take a step closer I can tell that Mom has changed into her silk nightgown already.

The sparkling lights take turns flashing the silhouette of Mom’s busty body through the fabric of her sleepwear.

“I love it so much!” she says as she reaches into the box and pulls out the photo of my cock, clutching it to her chest.

This entire motion has no effect more noticeable than the fact that she is pushing her entire chest upward, Mom already has a nice set of tits—larger than Riley’s by a long shot—but my eyes still appreciate how this all accentuates her cleavage.

“This is so lovely!” she continues on. “I’m sorry for opening it early baby, but I just got curious! I’ll make it up to you! I’ll frame it right now, okay sweetie?”

Mom says as she walks to a cabinet upon which rests all of our family photos. She grabs a picture of Riley and removes it from the frame, replacing it with my dick pic. She gently sets it back onto the table: a frame photo of my cock next the various family mementos.

“You know dear,” Mom says with her back turned to me. From her thin, silk dress, the soft cheeks of her ass are clearly visible. “Ever since dad left, there hasn’t been enough cock in this house. Thank you, dear.”

The sight before me has my erection raging. I subconsciously start to rub myself because it is what I would’ve done even before all of this.

Mom turns around and notices me touching myself.

“Oh baby, I’m sorry. Did Mommy make you hard?” she asks teasingly.

Those words seem unnatural coming out of her mouth. Something suddenly clicks in my head: mom is apologizing for making me hard because it is really her fault—it always has been. She’s walking around the house dress like a Victoria’s Secret mannequin and demonizing me for acting on my basic instincts!

I take a step towards Mom and it’s obvious that this advancement even catches her off guard. She stumbles backwards and lands on her ass. I bend down and grab her shoulders, pulling her up to her knees.

I grab the top of her night gown and push it past her busty chest, plopping her tits out for me to see. I hear the stitching of the fabric stretch but if I’m being totally honest, I really don’t care. She looks down and eyes her own glory, undoubtedly proud of the show that she is being forced to put on for her son. Her supple breasts bulge upward with the force of her stretched neckline.

“Nate,” Mom says as she looks up to me starry eyed. For a moment, it is as if I can read her thoughts. For the tiniest fraction of a section, there is a sliver of hesitation behind her eyes. However, that hesitation is quickly overcome by a want—no, a need.

Without even looking up at me she reaches out, grabs my cock, and sticks them in between her tits. Mom shifts her head to make eye contact—the glimmering reflection of the Christmas tree apparent in her eyes.

* * *

She then spits between her boobs and begins to stroke my cock up and down the vast length of her soft titty cleavage.

“You’ve always been a good son, Nate.” Mom says. This is news to me because before today I was apparently a hellchild. “I’m glad that I can make you feel good.”

She is making me feel VERY good but I don’t want to waste another nut on foreplay. I am currently doing okay—I think I can last a considerable amount longer now as compared to before—but the clock is ticking.

At this moment, I make a decision. I remove my cock from Mom’s tit mass and I pin her on the floor. From the anxiousness in her face, I can tell that she is excited for what is to come, as if she has been waiting for it.

With Mom now laying on her back, I reach to the crotch area of her gown and rip it right open, revealing her uncovered, shaven pussy—just how I like it. Now that I mention it, Mom is perfect in my eyes right now: shaven pussy, freshly showered, well groomed. Mom is normally pretty hygienic but is she going the extra mile for me?

Mom suddenly arches her legs up, giving me room and the angle to move in.

I take my throbbing cock and place my head on the surface of Mom’s pussy. To think that before today, the closest that I’ve gotten to this point is a pair of used panties. I look at her face and see that her eyes are closed in anticipation. Her hand is preemptively grabbing onto the carpet as if she is ready for a pounding.

I slide my cock into her slimy hole and am instantly surprised at how easy I slide in. It is like she is physically accepting me into her body.

“Oh Nate… yes,” she murmurs out quietly. It is like the words accidentally slip from her mouth.

I begin to thrust in and out and I take in the sensation of mom’s moist warmth surrounding me.

I look to the side and take in the sight of Mom’s thigh muscles twitching with pleasure. Her thighs begin to squeeze in on me as her legs wrap around my body to assist me in my thrusts.

Her pussy seems to convulse and strange noises start to escape her mouth; her legs force me as deep as she can take me. Did she cum before I did? I can’t know for sure but the thought of it lingers in my mind, sending me as I fire a wave of semen deep inside Mom’s womb. Our genitals seem to twitch in sync as we both take in the pleasure of each other.

The idea of wearing a condom never passed my mind, but why should I be the one to take contraceptives now? She can take a Plan-B because I’m the one doing her a favor by fucking her. This is my first time with a woman but I lasted longer than her! Fuck yeah!

Mom loosen the grab that her legs have on me as I remove my cock from her womb. It doesn’t take too long for my flood of cum to follow pursuit as I watch my seed slowly drip out of her cunt.

“Oh my gosh Nate, that was amazing. A guy has never cum so fast for me,” Mom says.

“That was my first time,” I admit, to her apparent shock.

“What? No way, I can’t believe that my horny boy hasn’t claimed a pussy yet.” She says, before smiling. “I appreciate you trying to make me feel special, but it’s ok sweetie.”

She gets up and embraces me in a hug, and I just decide to not press the issue. I feel the weight of her tits press into my chest as she holds me. I return the favor and reach behind her, but only to start groping her soft ass.

I find an opening in her now raggidy gown and feel the warmth of Mom’s anus.

Maybe tomorrow I think.

“Alright, good night dear,” Mom says.

“Uh good night mom,” I say, still not completely sure that the events that unfolded actually happened.

After a few moments of standing in shock, I begin my way down the hallway towards my room. As I continue to walk, I notice that Riley’s door is slightly peeped open ever so slightly—almost purposefully so.

I decide to stick my eye through the crack and I see Riley passed out on the floor in nothing more than her undies with her own copy of my dick pic in her left hand. She had to have snuck into my room to steal it while I was out of the house because it’s been sitting on my floor since she threw it at me yesterday. Her other hand is buried deep into her crotch and a wet spot is visible on the carpet that she is sitting on.

Riley was spying on me and Mom this entire time? The idea of my once bitter sister getting off to the sight of her Mom and brother is one that I will sleep well to.

I slowly close the door and get back to my room and into bed.

I slept most of the day so I have some trouble falling asleep. The thought of the button lingers in my head. It’s only been one day and one button press and life is already looking brighter. Girls now like how perverted I am to them? How could it get better than this?

I know that curiosity will eventually get the better of me, but for now I softly drift to sleep knowing the world that I wake up in tomorrow is one that I want to be in.

* * *