The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Butt Smacker

Synopsis: A man realizes that his playful butt smacks have a profound effect on women. So profound he becomes a super villain.

mc, mf, ff, md

“She’s got the kind of ass I want,” Trisha Rand said to the Super Hero on TV at the gym. All around the woman people were forcing their bodies to move heavy things, or pick up and put down heavy things, or curl heavy things. Trisha had just used her own legs to move heavy things with her friend.

“Liberty Fem has an okay ass,” Lisa Lee said getting on the leg press, “but Charge has an even better ass.”

Out of nowhere a male voice said, “I think you have an amazing ass.” With that a sharp crack of a hand hit Trisha’s rear.

Trisha felt the hand hit her butt. There was a blossom of pain, but it was not the pain one would feel from a smack. It was a kind of pain a woman would feel while having sex. It was the kind of pain that was instantly transformed into a pleasure that could not be ignored. A pleasure that as the ripple from the smack wrapped around her body, and the feeling reach her brain, the pleasure from it electrified her body.

Trisha couldn’t have stopped the shiver through her body from the smack. She had on a full body, skin tight, blue exercise outfit that didn’t hide anything but her skin, and every part of her well toned body loved that smack. From her muscular calves to her toned thighs, to her flat abs to her arms that showed muscle when flexed, to her face that was sleek and sharp. Her skin was a dark brown that let everyone know her ancestors came from Africa. Her hair was back and curly, but managed into place by tight brads. Trisha loved coming to the gym to fight off the food she ate that as she entered her twenties she knew could easily be turned into fat. Most of the fat on her body was in her ass, and that ass was feeling amazing right then.

Trisha wheeled on the voice that had to have had that amazing hand. “I am so sorry!” Kevin Brewster said looking like a scared little child. “I did not mean for that to be that loud or painful sounding.” Kevin may have been at the gym, and had been there frequently for Trisha to know his name, but he had all the muscle tone of an earthworm. He had brown hair that was straight, but never looked good on him. His eyes were brown. His pale pink face had acne scars. He was a touch tall, but not basketball player tall. He was also so thin that most people wouldn’t even think he exercised.

“Damn straight Kevin, you should apologize,” Lisa said as she worked her legs. “A woman likes to have her work admired, but like a sculpture, they shouldn’t be touched.”

Trisha was still getting over the feeling from being smacked in the ass by Kevin. It still had tingles of pleasure in the shape of his hand on her rear. It still felt better than anything her boyfriend had ever done to/with/for her in any setting.

“I have a boyfriend,” Trisha said meekly as if that were her only defense against asking for her ass to get smacked again.

“Yeah,” Lisa said jumping up, “smack the asses of those of us without boyfriends.” The smack to Lisa’s ass was just as loud as Trisha’s. Lisa’s brown ponytail flew up, as did the rest of her body. Her brown eyes went wide. Her pale pink skin had been a little flushed from exercising, but now it almost looked like she had a sun burn as flushed as it was. Her short green exercise top that showed her shoulders, and midriff, and cleavage if her breasts were anything but A cup did nothing to hid the hard nipples that popped out on her chest. Her green short shorts that barely covered her buns of steel that she’d worked very hard to sculpt revealed long toned legs with a scattering of moles on them, but those legs shook like she’d lifted too much. The fact was Lisa’s brain was overloaded by the pain and pleasure from being smacked on the ass by Kevin.

“Was that an invitation?” Kevin asked as Lisa whipped around and stared at him. “It sounded like an invitation.”

“I need to go to the bathroom,” Lisa said running for the women’s locker room.

Trisha walked calmly to the locker room. It was hot and wet inside. Many women would take short showers before leaving, so they didn’t stink up their cars before getting to their homes and taking real showers. So it was noisy and many women were talking before walking out of the locker room. It was a great place to gossip. Trisha moved, and each time it felt like there were still static sparks of pleasure coming from her ass. Trisha looked around for Lisa and found her in one of the toilet stalls.

“Are you okay?” Trisha asked Lisa through the door.

“No,” Lisa said from inside the stall.

“Do you need me to do something?” Trisha asked.

There was a long pause before Lisa said, “Yeah tell Kevin that women need to ask to be slapped on the ass first.”

The tingle in Trisha’s ass seemed to increase when she heard those words. Asking him to smack her on the ass, not her boyfriend, but a noodle armed guy at the gym, was nearly inconceivable. It would have been inconceivable if it wasn’t for the fact she loved it. Trisha said she would and went out of the women’s locker room to find Kevin waiting.

“I am so sorry,” Kevin said holding up his hands. “I didn’t mean anything about it. Please is there anything I can do?”

Trisha grabbed Kevin’s shirt and pulled him into a secluded corner. No one would see and few would be able to hear them in an area blocked off by exercise equipment. “You want to do something?” Trisha asked Kevin very serious.

“Yes anything,” Kevin said sounding scared and honest.

Trisha turned around and stuck her round rear out again. “Then smack the other butt cheek,” Trisha said.

“Um,” Kevin was instantly suspicious. “Can I ask why first?”

Trisha glared over her shoulder at him. “I am telling you to, that’s why,” Trisha said in her voice she used usually when her boyfriend had done something to piss her off.

“Okay,” Kevin said and reared back and smacked Trisha’s rear.

Trisha knew it was coming, but that did nothing to change what she felt. The sharp crack against her exercise pants didn’t seem to do anything against the pain that morphed into pleasure. It shot right through her pussy, right up her spine, blasting into her heart, and then setting off something in her brain that made her see stars. It was amazing. She felt herself shutter at the feeing. It was the kind of feeling that didn’t seem to fade either. When Trisha felt pain, the pain would go away and the feeling too, but this pleasure/pain combo didn’t seem to fade or go away. She didn’t want it to. The tingling echo of the smack to her ass just stayed there. It was like a glowing amber of a fire that would still throw off sparks from time to time. And this feeling was all through her body. She wasn’t seeing as many stars as before, but her mind was foggy and cloudy.

“Are you good?” Kevin asked as he helped Trisha to stand upright.

“Uh-huh,” Trisha said dazed.

“Well if you ever feel like getting your ass smacked again just swing by my place,” Kevin said getting ready to leave.

Those words seemed to do something to the cloud that had engulfed Trisha’s mind. “Where?” She asked thinking that if she wanted her ass to feel that good again she might need to actually find him.”

“Um, 111 East Cherry Wood Lane, apartment F,” Kevin said in a questioning tone. “Are you sure you’re okay.”

Trisha licked dry lips and then seemed to move again. “I need to use the bathroom,” Trisha said dashing past Kevin. Trisha saw Lisa splashing cold water on her face. Trisha would do that, later. Right then Trisha ducked into one of the open bathroom stalls and closed the door. Trisha dropped her pants and panties before sitting down. She checked herself, but she already knew. Trisha was hotter, wetter, and hornier than she’d ever been before. Her pussy was aching for anything to be put inside and finish the job that two smacks to the ass had started.

“Trisha, are you okay?” Lisa asked through the door.

“111 East Cherry Wood Lane, apartment F,” Trisha said since that was what was going through her mind.

“What was that?” Lisa asked sounding a little shocked.

“Kevin’s address,” Trisha said trying to picture where that was in her mind. “He, um, never mind. I’m done working out today.”

“Me too,” Lisa said sounding distracted. “I need to go home.”

“Likewise,” Trisha said and wondered what her boyfriend was doing right then.

That night Trisha’s boyfriend came over, and things got heavy. It started when Trisha greeted him at the door wearing only a bathrobe. The second the door closed the robe was on the floor. Trisha did everything he liked. He was tall and broad, and had muscles and tattoos on his arms. He skin was a dark brown that only bitter chocolate matched in color. Trisha gave him a blow job that stopped before he came. She let him slide between her breasts. When he took Trisha from behind she begged him to smack her on the ass.

It wasn’t the same. There was agony. There was lots of agony. His firm hard hand against her smooth padded rear produced a lot of throbbing. It didn’t feel anyway good. She told him to smack her again, harder. It just hurt. Whatever pleasure came from Kevin smacking her ass was not there when her boyfriend did it. She begged him off. He got mad. She ended up sucking him off until he came in her mouth. She hated doing that. It tasted horrible, and felt disgusting. She wanted to feel Kevin’s hand cracking against her seat.

The next day Trisha was back at the gym with Lisa as her workout buddy. Lisa had taken exercising far more serious, and her body showed it. The two girls were not focused on exercising that day. They kept looking for Kevin. Lisa even asked about him at the front desk, and the guy said Kevin hadn’t been in that day. The pair worked out, slowly, until it was nearly closing time. The two didn’t talk much about what happened, but in the locker room they both admitted they had very sexual dreams about Kevin. The two were at the gym the next day, sore and tired, and the sun was already going down. They slowly worked out, looking for Kevin again. After two hours Lisa finally went and asked the front desk about Kevin. He’d been at the gym that morning, and probably wouldn’t be in that night.

“I can’t stand it,” Lisa said after a quick shower.

“Me either,” Trisha agreed. “I’m going over to his place, 111 East Cherry Wood Lane, apartment F.”

“Me too,” Lisa said. “I want answers!”

The apartment complex was a long building that looked like it was a hotel at one point. Three floors and apartments on either side of the main hallway. The two women showed up in Trisha’s car and went looking for apartment F on the second floor. Lisa was the one that started pounding on it with a closed fist.

The door opened to a surprised Kevin in a tee-shirt promoting a cell phone company. “Trisha, Lisa,” Kevin said surprised to see them, “what can I do for you?”

“Answers,” Lisa said pushing the thin man back into the apartment. When Trisha closed the door behind them Lisa continued saying, “Why does she get two smacks to the ass and I only get one?”

“Wait,” Kevin said tossing up he hands. “Hang on. I was in the middle of something.” The small apartment had a reasonable living room that the front door opened to, and a half wall to a small kitchen. There was a single door open that looked like a bedroom off to the side, and another door opened to a simple bathroom. On a coffee table before a couch, which was pointed at a big TV that was showing a football game, a candle glowed and there were spools of different colored paracord as well as finished projects of what looked like small monkey fist knots, small nunchucks, and dozens of bracelets. Obviously Kevin was the kind of guy that didn’t just watch TV but had to be busy with other things.

“Sorry it’s a side gig for me, making paracord things for my sister to sell at craft fairs,” Kevin said blowing out the candle and scooping up the scraps of nylon rope into a waiting trash basket. He turned off the TV before facing the two women and saying, “Now what is going on with you two?”

“You did something to us when you spanked us the other day,” Trisha said coming up to stand next to Lisa.

“I told you I was sorry,” Kevin pleaded. “If I really hurt you then maybe we can work out something for paying for your medical expenses.”

“Why are men so dense,” Lisa complained. “You idiot, it felt good, really good.”

“Too good,” Trisha said. “My boyfriend couldn’t make me feel as good as what you did. Are you a superhero?” Lisa and Kevin shot looks at the dark skinned woman in shock.

“Superhero?” Kevin said confused. “I’m not a super anything.”

Lisa got it in an instant. “Do you have power?” She asked.

Kevin mockingly said, “The power to make a woman feel good when being smacked on the ass is not something they check when you’re being evaluated in high school.”

Trisha asked, “You’re girlfriend doesn’t like it when you spank her?”

Kevin looked away. “I don’t have a girlfriend,” He finally said. “If we’re being honest I’ve only had sex once, and it was awkward.”

“I don’t give a shit about your sex life!” Lisa yelled. “What I care about is when you smacked my ass it felt better than any orgasm that any man or woman has ever given me.”

Kevin looked from the brunette yelling at him to Trisha. Trisha wasn’t sure how she felt. She had feeling for her boyfriend, but they seemed small and insignificant to the feeling she got when Kevin’s hand hit her tail end. For an instant Trisha wondered if what she was doing there was like a drug addict looking for another hit to make herself feel really good.

“I want you to smack me again,” Lisa yelled as she bent over the back of the couch. Lisa pulled down her pants and exposed her toned ass to the air. Her vagina was also visible, and even in the light for a distant lamp it was obvious that she was aroused.

Seeing the opportunity to make herself feel better than she’d ever felt before Trisha also went to the couch. He pulled down her pants, tighter than Lisa’s, and turned to Kevin to say, “Don’t make us threaten you.” With that she too bent over the back of the couch.

Trisha knew what Kevin was seeing. The pasty white skinned fool was seeing two women presenting themselves to him. Their bare asses on display. Lisa’s with a few small dark natural spots. Lisa’s smooth roundish brown bottom. Both of them with wet pussies that anticipated something that was a mixture of pain and pleasure that would make them scream in ecstasy.

The first snap of flesh on flesh was on Lisa’s pale white ass. She didn’t even have a chance to jerk as her body locked up. Lisa was a living statue with eyes wide, mouth open, arms and legs frozen.

Then Trisha felt the whack on her bottom. There was an electric charge that burned from her ass, searing through to her pussy, scorching a path through her heart, and then exploding in her brain. It was like a firework that left a burning trail behind before going off in her mind. It wasn’t pain it wasn’t pleasure, it was as if everything she was had been turned to ash and what was left was a vast openness to anything.

“Oh my God, say something,” Kevin’s voice filtered into Trisha’s mind.

It took a moment for the words to find the correct holes in her brain that found meaning behind the sounds. The meaning was to say something. That’s exactly what Trisha did. “Something,” Trisha said and heard Lisa echo the word.

There seemed an eternity for something to happen. Trisha felt her burned out core start to fill again with something that was comparable to her soul, but it was not a fast process. That’s why when she heard Kevin say, “Stand up,” and the sounds were turned to words and the words found meaning Trisha did just what those words meant.

She was standing, with her pants around her knees. Her eyes stared ahead, but saw nothing. She didn’t seem to comprehend Kevin’s hand waving before her face. She didn’t even seem to notice or care about the thin trickle of fluid coming from her pussy down her leg.

Some of Trisha’s sense of self was coming back, tickling the edges of the burned out channel that Kevin had made with his hand on her rear. She still wasn’t aware of much of anything. She didn’t have any desire or even will to do anything. There was just a little feeling that this was different that something about the situation was off.

“Rub your breasts,” Kevin’s words entered Trisha’s mind. Her hands started rubbing her breasts. Even through her shirt and bra she was rubbing her tit flesh in an absentmindedness that looked and felt like nothing.

“Take off your tops,” Kevin said. Trisha didn’t think. She didn’t have to. Thoughts were not there, and couldn’t even be created. The feeling that something was off was growing stronger, but thoughts like she was exposing herself was absent. With her chest open the words of ‘rub your breasts’ were still sitting in her mind. Trisha’s hands went back to rubbing her breasts, moving round the flesh that would have looked erotic if she didn’t appear to drugged.

“You’re both horny,” Kevin said to the two women. “You’re hornier than you’ve ever been in your life. You want to be fucked over and over again. You want to be fucked by me. You will always want to be fucked by me. You’ll always be ready to be fucked by me whenever I want. You will always present your bare ass to me anytime and anywhere I say so. You’ll stop anything you’re doing to let me spank you anytime I say so.”

These words became not just etched, or stamped into Trisha’s mind, but indelible to her being. These deep-seated words were as now a part of her as putting one foot forward after another to walk, or she needed to inhale and exhale to keep living. There were no thoughts, but the feeling that something was off simply was outshined by the wants placed into. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to have Kevin fuck her. Her body was reacting to these implanted wants. Her skin popped out in sweat. Her breathing became hot heavy and ragged. Trisha barely registered that her nipples became rock hard under her rubbing hands. Trisha didn’t know it, but her pussy was dripping into her pants around her knees.

“Wow,” Kevin said that was not something that affected Trisha so it was ignored. “Okay, you two strip out of your clothes, go into the bedroom so I can fuck you proper.”

Trisha inwardly rejoiced at the idea of Kevin fucking her. She wanted him to fuck her. She was wet and ready to be fucked. She’d always be ready to be fucked by him. As she stripped off the last of the clothing she had on and slowly and uncertainly walked to the bedroom she could feel more of herself slowly coming back. There was something wrong. As she got on her back on the queen size bed she looked over at Lisa. Lisa was also sweating more than Trisha had ever seen her do at the gym. The brunette still had wide eyes and as she got on the bed she was still rubbing her breasts. Trisha also realized she was rubbing her breasts. For an instant the dark skinned woman wondered why she was still doing that, and forced her hands away from her chest. Then he walked into the bedroom, turning on the overhead light.

Instantly Trisha didn’t care about anything but having her pussy rammed by that man. She could taste in her mouth that the need to be fucked was beyond anything she’d ever felt. Trisha was coming back to herself, but the want and need to be fucked by Kevin just would not go away. Trisha almost cried when Kevin disrobed and his nine inch long hard cock got to Lisa first. Trisha needed to be fucked by Kevin. Her pussy was wet, open, needy for his phallus. She had to get out of there.

“Oh yeah baby,” Kevin said as he stroked his cock with Lisa’s pussy. “Clench down on me. Make it tight. Let me feel it.”

“YES!” Lisa said, the first thing that sounded like it might have been under her control. “Fuck me over and over again. I want it!”

Trisha wanted it too. She wanted to be fucked over and over again. She was so aroused that the smell of sex was the only thing in the room. Seeing Kevin’s bony white ass slam between Lisa’s thighs was making Trisha’s lust worse. Trisha had to run before Kevin turned towards her, and she was lost to the imposing desire to be fucked by him.

“Turn over so I can take you from behind,” Kevin said to Lisa.

The brunette almost painfully pulled her body from Kevin’s member. The long dark pink rod of Kevin’s seemed to stretch out longer than it should from Lisa’s red and wet pussy. As if it were painful Lisa turned over onto her front, bringing her knees up so her bare ass was to the man that was her only sexual desire. Kevin moved so he positioned himself right for Lisa’s lower lips and slid in with a grunt. Kevin looked over at Trisha as she lay there with her legs spread and her own pussy wet and dripping. He grin in a way that only those that knew that even more was coming to them. Trisha shuttered. She so desperately wanted that cock in her. She wanted him to use her only for the pleasure of sex. She wanted to run screaming for help.

Then Kevin smacked Lisa hard on the ass three times very quickly. It was as before. She stopped moving. Her eyes were wider than anything natural could be. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of pain. Everything about her stopped moving, except for Kevin going in and out of her pussy.

“You are my slave,” Kevin said to Lisa. Trisha’s blood ran cold. Kevin continued, “You want to be my slave. You desperately want me to tell you what to do or think. Anything I say becomes true to you. Anything I want or desire become your wants and desires. You exist only to please me in every way.”

Trisha ran for it.

She jumped off the bed like a coiled spring. She stumbled as her legs got under her with a burning pussy between them. She knew she wasn’t moving fast, still trying to find her center. Her lust was holding her back. The burned out core of her being was slowing her thought processes and thus her ability to run. Naked and not caring she made it to the living room and had her eyes set on the door. She could feel her thighs rubbing together with her own juices providing lubrication between them.

Distantly Trisha heard behind her, “Wait, stop.”

Trisha didn’t stop. Some animal part of her made her run. There was danger behind her. She needed to run away.

“Show me your ass,” Kevin said from behind Trisha.

Trisha froze. The words that Kevin has spoken before, ‘You will always present your bare ass to me anytime and anywhere I say so,’ went from a memory to a flaring burning instruction in her head. She couldn’t help it. There was no denying the command in her mind that flushed away any other thoughts, hopes, desires, feelings. Trisha couldn’t have stopped herself any more than she could have denied gravity. Trisha stuck her bare black ass out for Kevin to see.

“Cool,” Kevin said. Trisha felt the instruction fade from her mind. She’d presented her ass to him, and now she could run again. She almost got a step forward when Trisha heard Kevin say, “Bend over the couch again so I can spank you some more.”

Again a mind wiping command filled Trisha’s brain. ‘You’ll stop anything you’re doing to let me spank you anytime I say so,’ Kevin had said. Those words would never leave her. They would always be there, waiting for the next time Kevin wanted to smack her ass. Gone were thoughts of running. No more were even the contemplation of escape in her mind. Trisha found herself walking over the couch, naked as she’d never been before, and bent over the back of it. Her ass up, open, and ready for Kevin to use his newly discovered super power on.

“You know what the funny thing is,” Kevin said as he ran his hand over Trisha’s derrière. “I’m really a breast man.”

* * *

It had been nearly three months since Trisha and Lisa had become Kevin’s slaves. They were not to think of Him as their Master, and they never did. All the two girls could think about was how to please Him. It was an aching need in their minds, their hearts, and their vaginas. Both women moved into a larger two bedroom apartment with Kevin. He wanted a place that was big enough for a king size bed, and another bedroom where His other slaves could be if He wanted another partner for the night.

Many things had changed in the last few months. Kevin’s collection of slaves had grown exponentially. Kevin would find a woman he liked, smack her on the ass in a playful manner, usually in public, and in a few days she’d hunt Him down and she’d become his slave. He’d made up business cards to hand to the women so they could have His address and thus make it easier for them to become slaves. Part of being a slave was every woman Kevin enslaved became bi-sexual. Trisha and Lisa had become lovers that first night. The only thing that Trisha knew was that He wanted them to have sex with each other, often, and so they did.

Trisha and Lisa had also gotten breast implants. Since He said that He was a breast man, they both got themselves enhanced. Lisa got double-D implants. Trisha got double-E implants. They both were round and had almost not sag to them. It was clear to everyone they weren’t natural. Trisha and Lisa didn’t care. Neither did any of the other numerous slaves Kevin had.

First was the blond down the hall from His apartment. She was a long term test. She’d been instructed to remake herself into a supermodel as much as possible with diet, exercise, cosmetic surgery, and lots of different drugs. She was also to ask Him every night, in person, if he wanted a blow-job, tit fuck, or ass ramming. Sometimes He did, and sometimes He didn’t. If there ever was a night she didn’t ask then He knew the power was fading. So far, even with the move to a new apartment, the instructions were going strong.

So too were the instructions on a frail looking ginger teen the day after He had taken Trisha and Lisa. He wanted to know how much He could push someone. The ginger girl was another test case. Her name was Kate, and she was thinner than a piece of paper, and about as strong. Kevin instructed her, along with the enslavement dictates, that she was to get enormous breast implants, and force herself to build as much muscle as possible, without drugs. Kate joined the same gym as Lisa and Trisha, and in three months she went from stick thin to ripped. Every night Lisa and Trisha would see Kate going at the barbells, free weights, exercise machines, and other workout equipment like her life depended on it. She ended up getting triple-F breasts that look ridiculous on her small body.

Kevin had also instructed Trisha and Lisa to start to build muscles. They were to build serious muscles. He wanted them to look intimidating. It was two months before He told them why. He wanted to become a Super Villain, and they were going to be His henchwomen. Since He wanted it, they wanted it, and couldn’t tell Him what a bad idea it was.

So every night they were to go to the gym and do almost as much pumping of iron as Kate. In the three months they’d gone from regular gym goers to attracting a lot of attention. It wasn’t just their enormous breasts, but the fact that Kevin told them they needed to dress to present. Both women were wearing the minimal amount of clothing possible, either while at the gym or at work. People thought they were sluts, but in fact both women could only have sex with each other, another female slave if He instructed, or Kevin Himself.

It was while at the gym they saw the news report. Lisa had just squatted with more weight than ever before, and Trisha was there as a spotter. Lisa’s red top and red short shorts were nearly bursting as she fought gravity against the four hundred plus pounds on her shoulders. Just at Lisa locked the bar into place the pair saw the TV on the wall display Kevin.

Kevin was dressed in a garish blue and yellow costume. He even had a short yellow cape that did nothing. His hands were bare, and behind His back as He was stuffed into a patrol car. Standing nearby was the Super Heroine named Charge. She stood tall at over six feet, had a sleeveless electric blue costume that looked like a bathing suit. Her blond hair was short, and even just standing in front of the camera her arm muscles stood out, and her abs were displayed through her costume. She looked like she was trying to focus on the camera, but something behind her was distracting her.

The closed captioning was on so Trisha and Lisa could read what was being said on the TV.

Reporter:

‘Can you tell us what happened here?”

Charge:

‘There was a bank alarm and I was in the neighborhood giving a presentation to the library. I got an alert so I flew over. There was a robbery in progress by three women in full body black costumes and masks. I subdued them and then that man in the costume surprised me.’

Reporter:

‘What did he do?’

Charge:

‘He smacked my butt. I guess if you know you’re going to jail you’ve got nothing to lose.’

Reporter:

‘So with everyone safe again our great and wonderful superheroes are once again doing everything they can to protect us from the villainous Butt Smacker.’

Trisha and Lisa looked at each other and grinned. They knew that with that smack to the ass soon a superhero would be joining them, not just in bed but in slavery. This is what He wanted, so it is what they wanted too.