The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Business Trip That Changed Their Lives!

By The Slaver.

Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos had a problem with gay people. To them, all fags and queers should disappear from the face of the earth. The three friend were both Neanderthal and homophobic in their views. But that was not to say that their homophobia, had not stopped them doing well in the company in which all three worked, together. However, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos’s Neanderthal, and homophobic ways were about to caught up with them; and they were going to have to pay!

The beginning, of the end for Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos, stated with a business trip, from Boston to New York, for the company the three worked for. Neither of the three friends were older than their early thirties. They had been friends since grade school, and had never left Boston, till they had started working for the company they now worked for.

The trip was for four days, Thursday, and Friday for business meetings and networking, Saturday a rest day, and the three were then to fly home sometime late Sunday. Well that was the plan!

Late Thursday, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos stood outside the massif metal and glass office building, of their last meeting of the day, smoking cigars. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos were of the same sort of build, like some sort of sports jock in collage. Eugen had red hair, cut in a Flat-top, Lazlo had blond hair cut in a crew-cut, and Carlos had thinning black hair cut into a horse-shoe flat-top. All three had drop handle bar moustaches. All three were also smoked cigars. Eugen blow out a cloud of smoke, and flicked his cigar butt away. Slowly both Lazlo and Carlos, too, had finished their cigars.

Picking up their brief-cases, and Lap-top bags, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos walked up some stone steps and entered the office building. In no time, the three men were sitting in an outer office, waiting for their final meeting of the day, with the CEO of this company. A few minutes later, a door opened and a tall well-built man in a blue suit, with a neatly trimmed beard and moustache, and dark hair in a mullet stepped out, and walked over to the seated Eugen, Lazlo And Carlos.

“Gentlemen, I hope I have not kept you waiting long. My name is Fargo, I’m the CEO of this company. I believe that the three of you have some business proposals for me?” Fargo said as he shock Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos’s hands, each in turn. Then Fargo led them into his office.

Two and a half hours later and the meeting was coming to an end. Fargo had taken on board several of the proposals put forwards by Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos. He told the three men that he would let them know his final decision sometime the next day. Throughout the meeting, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos could not help but notice that behind Fargo was a lap-top, from which flashing lights seemed to come, thinking that it was something that Fargo had been working on before their meeting the three men took no notice of the flashing lights on the screen.

As the meeting came to an end, the flashing lights on the lap-top faded away; and Fargo stood up, and quite out of the blue, and without hesitation, looked Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos straight in the eye and then offered the three of them, jobs in his company. The three friends shook their heads, to clear them, for some reason they felt like there was cotton-wool in them. Lazlo and Carlos turned and looked at Eugen; the three men were surprised, by the sudden offer from Fargo.

Eugen cleared his throat, and then answered for all three of them, “none of them would ever think of leaving, and coming to work for Fargo.” Fargo then asked if that was all three of theme’s answer, and was told that it was. The CEO shrugged his shoulders, and shook hands with Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos, as the three of then left the office. After, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos had left his office, Fargo stood smiling at the closed office door. “Oh, I think that very soon, the three of you will all be on your knees, working for me, very soon!” Fargo said as he placed a call in his internal phone.

As the three men walked away from Fargo’s office towards the elevator, Eugen said that he needed to piss, so the three friend made their way to the men’s room at the end of the corridor. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos stepped into the men’s room; and stopped dead, in shook at what their saw.

Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos saw two younger guys with identical beards, moustaches and hight and tights in matching blue suits, stroking their hard cocks, in the middle of the men’s room. One of the young guys reaches over and squeezes the others ass cheeks, the other younger man just smiles like the cat who had got the cream, before he stopped stroking his cock. He dropped his pants and underwear, and dropped onto the floor on all four, his arse in the air.

Still stocking his own cock the other guy lined up his cock, with the guy on all fours whole. In one thrust the erect, hard cock slid into the waiting whole. The sexy moans and groans of the two young men echoed throughout the granite walled men’s room. Instead of just leaving and going to another men’s room, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos had to voice their opinion.

“Cut that fag shit out!”, Lazlo shouted. “Yeah! Cut that fag shit out!”, Carlos repeated. “Hay, you fags, get a fucking room somewhere you fags!” Yelled Eugen. But the volume only increased as the happy couple neared climax. As they grunted and dropped their load, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos exited the men’s room and headed for the elevator.

In the lobby of the office building, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos saw CEO Fargo standing by the front desk; the three walked over to him. He looked up at then as they drew near. “Hi, guys. You still won’t except my offer, and come and work for me?” The three friend again told Fargo that the answer was no.

Then Eugen informed Fargo what they had seen transpire in the men’s room. Fargo then advised Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos that, unless they were willing to make a formal complaint with the authorities, there was nothing he could do. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos shook their heads in disgust and walked away from the CEO, expressing their annoyance with the lackadaisical position taken by Fargo.

Later, back in their hotel suite, the three friends expressed their annoyance with Fargo’s lackadaisical position, to what they had told him. Eugen even went as far as to say that Fargo was probably, a fag himself, and that was why he was going to do nothing. Both Lazlo and Carlos agreed with Eugen.

The next day, the Neanderthal boys had a full day of business meetings, all of which were one on one meetings. So it was late when Eugen finally arrived at their hotel suite. When he walked into the suite, Eugen dropped his brief-case on the floor, as he could not believe his eyes, at what he saw.

The two guys, from the day before, whom that Eugen, Carlos and Lazlo had caught having sex in the men’s room, were standing in the middle of the room, butt naked. Eugen’s first impulse was to scream, but he changed his mind as he stared at the two studs, now, he could not help, but admire and lust for the two men’s tanned, beautifully sculpted physiques. The sight of the two office studs, naked and sexed, for some reason made Eugen grab his junk and stroke his cock from the outside of his suit pants. In the back of his mind Eugen know that something was wrong; was it the flashing lights that seemed to be coming from the Lap-top on the table, Just like the one in Fargo’s office the day before?

Dazed, Eugen watched his friend Lazlo, who was kneeling between the two men, sucking one cock, while the other waited his turn. From the corner of his eye, Eugen saw another man, also naked, standing in the corner of the living room, thrusting back and forth, as his cock slid in and out of Carlos’s open mouth. His initial shock at the images of Lazlo and Carlos sucking cock left Eugen, both bewildered and dazed, but as he stared more and more at his two friends sucking cock, and the flashing lights on the Lap-top, it slowly started to make perfect sense.

“Good. You’re here, at last Cunt.” Said the man whose cock filled Carlos’s mouth. Suddenly, Eugen recognized the man from the tone of the voice: it was Mr. Fargo, the CEO of the company, where they had caught the two men having sex in the men’s room, and who had wanted Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos, to come and work for him.

“Get to it, Cunt.” Fargo said. In a flash, Eugen did not know why, he stripped out of his clothes. For a few seconds Eugen stood naked, and dazed, then he fell to his knees, and started sucking the cock of the guy who had been waiting his turn and stroking his cock.

“Fuck, this Cock is so big.”, Eugen mumbled, the stud’s cock filling and stretching his mouth. “What did you say, Cunt?” The stud asked, as he run his hand through Eugen’s flat-top and laughed.

“Fuck, this Cock is so big.” Eugen repeated, he managed to look at Lazlo. “How long …”, Eugen managed to asked, but he still could only mumble.

“Eugen, we’ve been sucking cock for two hours, they were here in the suite waiting for us!” Lazlo mumbled, as the guy, who’s cock he was sucking, thrust harder into his mouth..

“I can’t understand you.” Eugen mumbled back, the cock in his mouth was still swelling. “What did you say?” Lazlo mumbled, as his mouth worked on the cock in his mouth.

The three men laughed. “The three of You sound much better, now mumbling with our cocks in your mouths. On your knees, sucking cock, unable to speak, only mumble. Is the only place Neanderthal Cunts like you Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos. For the rest of the evening and well into the early evening of Saturday, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos sucked their ‘guests’ cocks. Taking turns, the tree men making sure Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos tasted and enjoyed their three cocks. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos swallowed cum shot after cum shot until, finally, the two studs and CEO Fargo blasted their last load.

The threesome found their clothes, dressed, then they walked over to the three friends who were still on their knees: a thin metal collar was fastened, and locked in place around each of Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos’s necks, each collar had an tab attached to it, that said, ‘COCK SLUT/ CUNT’. CEA Fargo and the two guys exited the room without saying a word, taking the Lap-top with them.

Carlos joined Lazlo and Eugen; and the three of them collapsed upon the floor in the middle of the room. The trio said nothing for some time. Carlos, Eugen and Lazlo could not believe what had happened or how it had happened. Neither, Eugen, Lazlo, or Carlos had ever sucked a man’s cock before that evening , and none of them had ever tasted another man’s Man-juice.

“We are never going to talk about this. Ever.” Lazlo mumbled. He looked surprised, he sounded as if he was still sucking cock. Carlos looked sternly at him. “That’s so not fucking funny, Lazlo.”, Carlos said. He too spoke like a large cock was lodged in his mouth.

“What the fuck? You too, Carlos.” Eugen mumbled as well. The boys heard the sounds emanating from their mouths. “What the fuck was that?”, Eugen shouted. “What the fuck. Why the fuck can’t we talk right?” Lazlo mumbled, still sounding like a cock filled his mouth. Eugen rose from the floor, and he stared at Carlos and Lazlo, and shook his head. “Why can’t we talk right?”, Eugen shouted, still sounding like his mouth was full of cock. He cross the suite, and entered his bedroom. With nothing better to do, Lazlo and Carlos did the same.

No one in that room spoke another word to each other about what they had done, or the about the metal collars they now wore for the rest of the night, or when they awoke. The three friends sleep well into Sunday Morning, before they woke. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos’s sleep, had been filled with images of Hard, Large Cock, fucking the mouths of kneeling naked young men.

Late Sunday Morning, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos rose. Strangely, the three friends did not comment on the metal collars around their necks, or how sore their mouths felt, or the strange salty taste in them! They all decided to spend the rest of the day at the hotel’s roof-top pool. As they stepped out of the elevator onto the roof, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos saw CEO Fargo sitting beside the pool; behind him stood the two guys.

“Hi, guys!”, CEO Fargo greeted, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos with a crooked smile. “Do you three still don’t want to join my compony? Oh, and did the three of you have fun the other night?” The Cock Sucking from the other night, briefly flash into the three friend’s heads.

Eugen approached the manager and said, “The answer to that question is the same as last time? NO. And what the Fuck did you do to us the other night?” Already Eugen was finding it hard to think straight. Eugen’s speech was still phallically-garbled. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos each gave Fargo, the finger.

Fargo laughed as he stood up and walked away, with the two studs. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos could not understand what was happening or CEO Fargo’s response to Eugen’s reply. Eugen turned to Lazlo and Carlos and said, “Let’s go enjoy what’s left of Today. There’s nothing we can do about that Arse-hole till Tomorrow.” The three friends entered three changing stall, changed and dived into the pool.

They swum for the next ninety minutes. The two studs and CEO Fargo, exercised on the other side of the pool; at the free weights section, watching Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos. The three men smiled at the three swimming friends, from time to time.

When Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos had finished their swim exercising, they climbed out of the pool. Seconds later, the two studs and Fargo were standing in front of Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos. Fargo looked the three friends straight in their eyes. In a flash, Eugen, they stood naked, rubbing their junk. CEO Fargo looked at Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos, and snapped his fingers and ordered, “Follow me, Cunts.” The dazed, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos looked down, suddenly the three realized they were naked, and that they had no memory of how it had happened. Without a word, the three friends followed Fargo and the two studs into the changing stalls.

On a table in each stall was a Lap-top, from each came bright flashing lights.

Lazlo, Carlos and Eugen accompanied the manager and the two studs into three separate changing stalls on the far side of the roof, well away from the main groups of stalls. Just as they were entering the stalls a group of hotel guest came out of the elevator and drive straight into the pool. Eugen heard CEO Fargo say to Carlos, “Do you have anything to say, Cunt?”

“Can I suck your cock?” Carlos mumbled, he still sounded like his mouth was full of cock. “What did you say, Cunt?” CEO Fargo insisted. “Can I suck your cock”, Carlos repeated. Fargo laughed and grabbed hold of Carlos’s hair as he shoved his cock into Carlos’s mouth. “Cock is good.”, Carlos mumbled., around the cock now filling his mouth.

“Yes. Cock is good, Cunt.” Fargo said. “It’s the only thing that should be in you three Cunts mouths. Filling them so that none of those views of yours will ever come out of them!”

In another of the stalls the stud that had accompanied Eugen into the stall, dropped his shorts, stared at Eugen and said, “Get on your knees, Cunt.” Eugen knelt before the naked stud, the stud wiggled his monster cock in front of Eugen’s face. Eugen mumbled yes, as if his mouth was filled with cock. Dazed and with his eyes locked on the flashing lights on the Lap-top; Eugen open his mouth, and swallowed the stud’s flaccid member until the veiny, rock-hard cock filled his mouth.

Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos pleasured Fargo and the two studs for what seemed like hours. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos’s wet sloppy blow-jobs echoing across the roof. The group swimming in the pool heard everything that was going on in the stalls. Discussed the group climbed out of the pool and left.

As the two guys and Fargo climaxed, they bust their nut down the throats, and into the guts of the hapless Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos. As the cum drizzled down their throats, into their guts the three friends felt a weird sensation, like an electrical shock running, up and down their spine.

One of the guys slipped his cock out of Eugen’s mouth. As Eugen’s guy stared into his eyes, he asked Eugen, “You like that?” “I luv thith cock. It ith tho gooood. Cock ith goooood.”, Eugen said, he still mumbled like he was sucking a large cock that filled his mouth, but the tone of Eugen’s voice had changed from his deep bass to a very effete twinkish lisp.

“You want more, Cunt?” Fargo said to Carlos. “Give me thweet cum, daddy.”, Carlos mumbled, his once tenor voice now resembled the same twinkish tone, as Eugen. Seconds later, Lazlo mumbled something, his tenor voice, too, had taken on the same high-pitched lisp; which echoed across the roof.

Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos never did returned back to Boston, they had no mind or will to. By the time Fargo and the two studs, had finished with them, the three friend had had all resistance, free-will and a large amount of their IQ, face-fucked out of them. After each of the friend had been Caged, and Butt-plugged, Fargo offered the boys this promise, that now they worked for him: they could suck cock at work every day, and at Weekend they could suck cock in the rest-room at one of the near-by parks. How could the now dim-witted, cock-sucking, loving Twinks refuse that offer? What could Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos say to Fargo’s invitation?

Mumbling around the cocks that filled their mouths; Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos, all happily nodded yes.

So, now, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos go to work every week day, at Fargo’s company. The three work in the mail room, where their rounds of the office building, allowed Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos to enjoy a studly assortment of cocks in the many men’s room, and store-rooms, about the building. After work the three friend go to a Gym owned by Fargo; not to work-out but to suck even more cock.

Weekends ; Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos got to the Gym, this time not to suck cock, but to work out, till noon. After which, they go too an little used, out of the way rest-room in a local park; to work the Glory Holes there, sucking cock. Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos suck cock well into the night. Before they return to their cells for what’s left of the night, along with the rest of Fargo’s mindless slaves; deep under Fargo Mansion.

Fargo would get many years of profit from Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos’s mouths, after which, after the sale for one time only, to take the three friend’s Anal cherries, Eugen, Lazlo and Carlos would just be discarded, burnt out, mindless, Twinks, still with a longing to suck cock, but no longer having the mouth for it.

Deep down, every guy just loves sucking cock, but most won’t own-up to the fact, well that’s what Fargo thought. Over time Fargo had created ways, and means to turn the straightest of hottest young men into mindless, Twinkish cock suckers.

END: