The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

1st- story (Fm, Mf)

This story started only a few months ago but the way I feel it could have been years. I made the unfortunate mistake of first helping a witch and then annoying her, with disastrous results for me. During a business trip north I decided to take the back roads instead of the Motorway as there were reports of large traffic queues due to an accident. As I came round a bend and looked down hill I thought I saw someone being thrown out of a car, which then drove off at high speed. Slowing down to have a better look I saw the person pick themselves up and look around. They saw me approaching and waved for me to stop.

I stopped and wound down the window and before I could say anything the young girl, for that is what it was, said “did you see what that bastard did, he just threw me out because I wouldn’t give him a fuck”.

Taken aback a bit because I am not used to women swearing, especially very beautiful ones like I was beginning to realise she was, I asked her if I she needed a lift and that I was going through to Warrington, about a further thirty miles.

“That would be fine”, she said and gave me a mysterious smile. As she took off her baggy coat and climbed into the car I got my first glimpse of her body. It was magnificent, long and very slim, she is about 5ft 4ins with blonde hair. The most striking feature though was a large pair of breasts that jutted out from her chest.

As I dragged my eyes back to the road from her breasts and tried to concentrate on driving after introducing herself as Jenny and learning that my name is Jim she asked me what I did for a living and why I wasn’t on the Motorway. While we were talking about all sorts of trivia from the weather to favourite cars and the like I had a strange feeling of being inspected. I even felt a tickling sensation in my head which I had difficulty in pining down.

As we were approaching a small hotel she suddenly said “pull in here”. Even though I had no idea why Jenny wanted to me to pull in I felt compelled to obey her. Once I had stopped the car she turned to face me, I felt compelled to look into her big blue eyes. I felt myself getting dizzy and then everything seemed to go black.

I came around and noticed that about half an hour had gone passed since we had pulled into the hotel car park. I looked across at Jenny and my eyes nearly popped out of my head as her body seemed to have gone through some form of transformation, her breasts large before were now simply enormous each looking as if it was stuffed with something about the size of a melon and from these her nipples jutted out about a further inch. Her soft pink jumper looked as if it was having difficulty containing this magnificent pair. Her whole body looked much more lush than it had previously, her waist now very narrow about 20 inches around and her hips up to about 36 inches.

As I realised I was staring she said “Like the view? I think we should go in now.”

At this I agreed and got out of the car, grabbed my case from the boot, locked the doors and followed her into the hotel reception, all the time wondering why I was simply following her lead.

She asked the receptionist for a luxury suite and passed me the registration card to complete. I simply filled in the card as Mr and Mrs in my own name, noticing that the receptionist was a slim, pretty young woman of about 25 as I took the card.

When I looked up having completed all the details I noticed the receptionist was staring down at my crotch, it was only when I also looked down that I realised that I had a rock hard erection. Now I don’t mean the sort you get when looking at sexy girls in public but the sort you get when your girlfriend has been keeping you on the brink of coming for hours.

Jenny on seeing where we were both looking put her hand on my cock and started rubbing it through my trousers. She turned towards the receptionist and said “Looks inviting doesn’t it, I bet you would love to feel it pounding away between your legs.”

The strange thing was the receptionist just smiled at us both and handed the room key to Jenny and said “Please, when your tired may I have a go?".

Jenny smiled and said “When we are ready for you I will ring down for you, what’s your name?”

The receptionist replied that her name was “Mandy”.

Jenny gave her a big smile, rubbed her hand and said with a small chuckle “here’s a taste of what is to come”. Immediately she said this the receptionist suddenly pulled an expression of shock, followed by a look of ecstasy and obviously started to have an enormous orgasm. I was astounded as the young woman gripped the edge of the counter tighter and tighter as it was obvious that this orgasm was growing in intensity. Her eye lids eventually started to flutter as she fainted in pleasure.

Jenny took my hand and lead me towards the lift and our room. Once in the room a feeling of arousal overcame me and I knew that I simply had to make it with Jenny or die. She was pulling off her cloths so I did the same and we both jumped onto the bed. I started kissing her and fondling her magnificent breast, they were really firm with no sign of any droop. The nipples were easily an inch and a half long and about a half inch in diameter, I have often dreamt of breasts and nipples like these never expecting to ever get my hands on a pair.

The more I rubbed and fondled her breasts the harder my cock seemed to be getting, it was now almost painfully erect and was larger than I have ever seen it at about 7 inches. I moved my left hand down between her legs and started rubbing my fingers across her labia searching for the split. As I rubbed her I could feel how wet she was her juices were flowing heavily from her cunt, soaking her thighs and the bed under her crotch.

I soon noticed that at the top of her cunt her clitoris was erecting, and erecting and erecting until it was nearly two inches long. I rubbed the length of this amazing appendage and looked down at it, it was thin and bright pink and seemed to be throbbing with a life of its own. The more I rubbed it the more Jenny’s breadth came in gasps until she said “finger fuck me”. I moved around between her legs so that I could use both hands on her cunt and also would be able to lick and suck on her. I inserted one finger into her cunt and started to lick at her clit, she almost leapt up off the bed at this calling “put more fingers in”. I pushed a second, then a third and eventually all four fingers in. I was pushing my hand back and forth in a fucking motion as far as I could allowing my thumb to bump against her clit as I was licking it.

She was writhing around still calling for more so I decided to try something I have wanted to do to a woman but never met one big enough, which was to fist fuck. I moved my thumb so that it was against my palm and slowly eased my whole hand inside her, then formed a fist. I was surprised how snug it felt inside her but she was still writhing and moaning but now calling “fuck me with your fist”. I slowly pushed my fist deeper into her until I had almost my arm up to my elbow in.

I was amazed as this was far to deep for any normal woman and started to pull my arm back in shock. Jenny feeling my body tense and arm start to withdraw put her hand on my head and said “carry on, watching me come will drive you to new heights of arousal but don’t worry you won’t come until I let you.”

I must have fucked her with my arm for about 20 minutes in which time she writhed and came almost continuously, each time she came I became more aroused until I felt that I would be prepared to poke my cock into anything just so long as I could come.

Jenny again put her hand on my head and said, “enough for now, lets fuck”. I quickly pulled my arm out and licked all her juices off it and my hand, this made me feel weird as I found that now I only wanted to do anything to make Jenny orgasm. I pushed my cock into Jenny’s loose cunt and began pumping in and out as if my life depended on it. Jenny had many orgasms as my pelvic bone banged against her large clit but due to her looseness this wasn’t doing much for me. Jenny suddenly tensed and I could tell she was going to have a super orgasm and she called out “come with me until I say stop”. At this I pushed hard into her and started coming, and continued ejaculating as she went from one peak to the next for at least 2 minutes.

As she came down from her high she cuddled me and said “you may stop now”, at which I ejaculated one final time and collapsed onto her feeling more tired than ever before. Once we had both recovered she smiled and said “how did you like my little treat for your stopping to give me a lift, you should tell me the truth”.

I heard myself respond while being conscious that I was going to answer the truth what ever I wanted to. “That was amazing, just like all my fantasies rolled into one event, large breasts, long big nipples, jumbo sized clit, fist fucking, coming by the pint amazing”

“Was it all good” she asked.

“Well your cunt was ever so loose when I put my cock in, so much so that I am amazed I actually came”.

“You what, I just gave you the fantasy of a life time, even to re-arranging my body and all you can do is complain, huh, we will see about this” Jenny leant over me and started rubbing my body while mumbling some strange words.

I felt my whole body stiffen as if paralysed.

She continued rubbing and mumbling for a long time that I could not even guess at, eventually saying “OK you can get up now but stay in here.” She then went out of the bedroom and into the sitting area and I heard her use the phone.

A few moments later she came back in and said “I have arranged a little surprise for you, you will enjoy it at first but when you can take no more call me, you will know the number, bye for now.” At this I simply passed out. I woke to find that it was now dark and I wondered where I was. It all came back, the strange but wonderful afternoon with Jenny.

I looked at my watch and seeing that it was now 8 o’clock in the evening I decided that I might as well stay the night in this hotel and travel on in the morning to my meeting. Deciding to eat in my room to save getting dressed I rang down to reception and ordered my dinner, which I was informed would be about half an hour. I then jumped up off the bed intending to have a shower while I waited when I got the shock of my life.

As I had got up I had felt something banging into my legs at about mid thigh, looking down I was shocked to see that it was my cock and a huge pair of balls. My cock must have been about 8 inches long soft as it was and my balls where each about the size of tennis balls. Reaching down to them I became deeply aroused as soon as I touched them, the feelings come from them as I rubbed and looked was amazing. My cock began to stiffen, so I rubbed some more, which increased the feeling of pleasure, which increased the desire to rub........ My cock was now really hard and about 16 inches long and 4 inches in diameter.

What has happened to me, I felt like panicking and wondered what else Jenny had done to me as all the strangeness of the afternoon began to register, especially Jenny’s parting words “I have arranged a little surprise for you, you will enjoy it at first but when you can take no more call me, you will know the number, bye for now.” Looking down at my cock I wondered in what further ‘treats’ she had in store for me as I could not think of her number.

The pleasure coming from rubbing my cock was now driving me to distraction so I gave in and decided to bring myself to orgasm. I rubbed my cock and then tentatively licked it which nearly blow my head off with sensation. This was amazing I could actually blow myself, except my mouth wasn’t big enough to get my end into. I carried on licking and rubbing until I came, and boy did I come, there must have been about a pint of come splattered all over me, the bed, the walls and ceiling. Have you ever seen how much a pint of so of liquid will spread itself about when forcefully spurted about, well I can now tell you as there was now spunk all over the room.

As I calmed down a strange feeling began in my balls, I looked down and saw that they had shrunk as I came to about the size of chickens eggs but were now swelling and filling back up to the size of tennis balls once again. The feelings that accompanied this come were almost enough to make me pass out with pleasure and I must have been laying there for about five minutes when there was a knock at the door.

Christ, I thought looking about me this must be my dinner how am I going to explain away this mess. I quickly pulled on the complementary robe and darted through to the sitting room just as the door was opened by the waiter. Slamming shut the bedroom door I turned around to see that it wasn’t a waiter bringing my dinner but Mandy.

She came in placed the tray on the table and then, strangely, went back to the door and closed it. “Jenny told me to stay on duty until you called down for dinner, then I was to bring it up to you. I am then to give you a big kiss which will help me re-experience mind blowing orgasms like she gave me a taste of earlier.” said Mandy.

I simply stood staring as she walked over and started to kiss me. This wasn’t so bad Mandy was very pretty if a little skinny, but I thought what to do if she wants a fuck because there is no way my cock would fit in her, or any other woman for that matter. As we kissed I suddenly felt her drawing slowly away from me. I pushed her gently away and looked down at her body and noticed that her breasts seemed much bigger. Mandy looked down and then looked really startled as she realised her breasts were bigger and were obviously still expanding.

She ripped her blouse off, undid her bra and started to rub her breasts while moaning and mumbling “it feels soo..ooo go..ooo..od..” Her nipples were also growing and this continued until they were identical to the ones Jenny had been sporting earlier.

This must have been going on for about 5 minutes when the phone rang. I walked across and answered it and heard Jenny’s voice. “I thought about what I did this afternoon with you and I sort of sulked when it hadn’t all been wonderful for you. I did what I thought you wanted and was then disappointed when you weren’t totally grateful. I realise now that I asked you to tell the truth and you had no option but to give me a completely factual response.”

“Jenny, what have you done to me” I asked.

She gave a small giggle “I think you are seeing the first signs now with Mandy, she will do anything you want and will be your sex slave from now on, Oh and by the way once you have kissed her she will transform into something from your wet dreams, but now you won’t complain about her being to loose”. With this she hung up.

Mandy was now rubbing her breasts and having orgasms, “Jim please fuck me, I can’t wait, please, please, I’m going crazy, please, ....... I stood watching her for a few moments, it was amazing she was coming and pulling at her tits which caused her to come more, she was caught in a vicious circle. I could tell that she was going to go through the roof with pleasure shortly. I went across and started to guide her through to the bedroom. As my hand made contact with her skin she almost exploded with the power of the orgasm that my touch triggered. She staggered against me and it was all I could do to stop her falling to the floor.

Once she had calmed down a little I helped her through to the bedroom were she laid down. She curled into the fetal position and I could hear her start to sob. “Jim, how am I ever going to live with my husband when I will not be able to live with out the orgasms and pleasure that you give me.”

“What, I haven’t done anything you are just coming on your own.”

“But I only have to see, or think of you and I feel more aroused than I have ever done before today. I am not going to be able to hold back much longer before I pounce on you and get you to fuck me. Jenny explained all this to me this afternoon when she left but I didn’t believe her, Oh I wish I had told her I was married, she did ask but I lied thinking we would simply have a quick fuck and that would be it.”

“You mean Jenny actually talked this through with you, what else did she say.”

“She said that I would come when I was in your presence for the first time this evening, then at any time you told me or if we where having a fuck. I would also become addicted to your cock and sperm and would be permanently ready to fuck your brains out. I will also carry out any commands you give me, my body will grow or shrink to any shape you want. This response will be the same with any woman you kiss or kisses you from tomorrow onwards. Oh and by the way you are apparently now a pheromone factory so that any woman coming within 10 feet of you will get very turned on. Why am I telling you all this. God, she was right if you don’t fuck me right now I’m not going to be responsible for my actions.”

“Mandy”, I interrupted, “she really screwed us both. My cock is now as long and as thick as my forearm and fist and will never fit inside a woman again.” As I was speaking it fully dawned on me what she had said, “Mandy, come right now for a full two minutes.”

Her whole body shuddered as she started coming and then just kept on coming. She flopped over onto her back and pulling at her nipples. She then reached down and pulled off her panties revealing a cunt that looked big enough to take any sized cock even mine, with a clit at the top even bigger than the one Jenny had been sporting earlier. As her fingers touched her clit she really got into her prolonged orgasm as her clit visibly throbbed.

As her orgasm ended she jumped at me saying “Jenny told me all about your cock, but I was not to worry as I can now take it as can all women that come into your power”.

We got onto the bed and I throw of my robe, Mandy glanced down at my cock and a look of panic came on to her face. “God, I hope Jenny knows what she’s about, otherwise that is going to kill me. Please put it in, I need it, please, right now, go on get it in.”

Mandy laid down onto her back and opened her legs wide. I must admit her slit looked really big so I thought well here goes lets have a feel. I formed the fingers and thumb of my right hand into a spear shape as I had with Jenny and slowly pressed it against her opening. I almost jerked back with surprise as instead of resistance her cunt opened and almost dragged my hand in. The feeling of the inside of her cunt was out of this world it was rippling, drawing my hand and arm further in until I was in up to my elbow.

This looked really weird as my hand must have been up around her throat and should have been in amongst her internal organs. Jenny obviously new what she was doing. I carefully pulled my arm out of cunt which caused her to moan and complain, her clit throbbing and writhing against my arm as if it had a mind and life of its own.

Quickly changing my position I placed the head of my cock against her cunt and again was amazed at how her cunt simply drew me into her. The feeling I was experiencing were unbelievable, the inner wall of her cunt was rippling from the base of my cock up to the head. In addition her clit could be felt writhing between us and vibrating. Mandy wrapped her arms and legs around me and started bucking her body against mine. She suddenly went rigid forcing her pelvis hard up against mine and started wailing as an immense orgasm tarted. She continued like this with her cunt walls rippling along my cock causing immense waves of pleasure to flow from my cock to all parts of my body. I knew that I was about to have one of the most intense orgasms of my life. I thrust my cock hard into her cunt and started coming, my sperm spurting again and again into her. As my sperm hit her cunt she screamed and passed out for a brief moment the pleasure had been that intense. My cock continued to spurt into her for what felt like hours but was only a few minutes.

As we both calmed down she said “God, I feel completely full of your spunk. I bet I’m pregnant with all that washing around inside of me.”

“Oh Christ, aren’t you on the pill? Not that I’m blaming you, I just didn’t give it a thought.”

“I have only just remembered as I had that last orgasm that Jenny said I would be super fertile from now on and contraceptives would not work with us any more.”

“She screwed us again, well have you remembered anything else she said, if so tell me.”

“She also said that only one of your harem would be pregnant at a time. I can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow when we are travelling about and women get in range of your pheromones.”

“Whoa, who says you will be coming with me. I have a meeting to attend and you have a husband. Don’t you think it is about time you gave him some thought and went to see him.”

“OK, but make me come just one more time, please.”

“Well here goes, Mandy come.” At this Mandy had an instant orgasm, no build up just resting to explosive orgasm in one step. She lay writhing and moaning for what seemed like ages but eventually calmed down.

“Please”, she implored, “don’t do that again it was to sudden, let me at least build up to an orgasm, even if it is quickly, that was straight into major pleasure and was a shock.”

I thought I would try something. “Mandy, when I finish giving you these instructions you will feel your body become aroused. Firstly your nipples, spreading across your breasts. Then down to butterflies in your stomach then into your cunt and out through your clit which will transform into the shape of a button mushroom, anything rubbing against your clit will drive you wild with desire for a fuck with your husband. Once the transformation has taken place you will come so hard and so pleasurably that you will probably briefly pass out, only to continue with the orgasm each time you regain consciousness”

As I finished speaking Mandy opened her mouth as if she was about to say something but instead only a moan escaped. Her nipples erected and she began squirming about on the bed. She started to rub her stomach and then a look of shock came across her face and she leant forward to see between her legs. I also looked as her clit got shorter and fatter and then the end bulged out so that it did look like a big button mushroom. The orgasm then hit her, she started wailing and writhing, passing out and going still, reviving and continuing coming. This continued for nearly ten minutes after which she started to plead with me.

“Jim, please don’t send me away. I love you, I need you and my body is now completely addicted to you. I already need you to fuck me, I’m going mad with arousal and desire for you, please just fuck me now and let me stay with you.”

After the displays she had given me I was ready for another fuck so I thought why not. “Mandy I will fuck you, but as I said earlier as your clit is aroused you will have a building desire to fuck your husband. Once we have finished you will clean up here and go and sort your life out with your husband. If you still feel the same way tomorrow come here early, before 7, and I will see.”