The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsis: A sexually transmitted disease that makes you want to spread it.

The Burning

Ty looked at the mirror reflection of himself and did not recognise what he saw. He had red splotches around his lower abdomen. His cock itched.

He dressed and went to the medical centre. His whole body began to tremble and he had to hook his left leg around the chair leg to hide the shaking.

Dr. Bob Mortimer called for Ty Banks. Ty got up from the waiting room, looking about at the other people there as he made his way to the doctor’s office.

Bob shook his hand as he entered and closed the door “So, now young man” he said “How can I help you today”

“I’ve got this… this itch…”

“Yes?”

“And…”

“Where do you itch?”

“My… my cock.”

“I see” Bob said, immediately reaching for some gloves. “Alright then” he continued “You’ll have to drop your trousers and let me take a look”

Ty was nervous and undid his fly, then his pants fell. His briefs bulged against his big dick. Bob rolled over the floor on his swivel chair to take a better look just as Ty pulled his undies down.

“I see” Bob said as he first gave a visual inspection. He was impressed by the large black member there.

“It burns soooo much” Ty said, “I can’t stand it… I need to…. I need to fuck…”

“I beg your pardon?” Bob said looking up at the tall young man

Suddenly Ty’s cock sprung up, erect. “Sorry, Doc” he said as he suddenly pushed his cock into Bob’s mouth

“Nnn-nnnn-nnnn” Bob gasped as his mouth was filled with dick. Ty was strong He held Bob firmly in place and then to his relief he started to come.

“Ohhhh…. yes….” he gasped

Bob struggled harder but couldn’t move and had to swallow to avoid choking

Ty unloaded a large amount of sperm and Bob gulped it down.

Suddenly Ty released him. He felt good. Relieved.

Bob fell to the floor gasping. His throat was sore from having had such a big pole in it. He tried to gather his words.

When Bob got to his feet, Ty had gone

Bob’d head was spinning. He felt a bad taste in his mouth.

“Doctor?” came the voice of the Receptionist, Helen “Are you alright?” She rushed over to him

“I…” Bob said trying to think of what had happened. “I think I fainted” he said

“You should go home”

“I… I think you’re probably right”

“I’ll arrange for Dr. Baker to take the rest of your patients this afternoon” Helen said

“Yes, thank you”

Helen stopped and stared. Bob realised he was scratching his crotch.

He stopped, embarrassed and packed up his bag.

He thanked her again on the way out

“No problem, doctor” she smiled as he left.

On the way home he started to feel a burning sensation in his crotch.

“You’re home early” Shelly said coldly. Their marriage was a sham, had been for the last fourteen years. Bob was sixty, his wife fifty two. Loveless for so long, there wasn’t even the need to stay together for the kids—because they’d all grown up and left home.

Bob ignored his wife. She returned to watching daytime tv as he shuffled up to his bedroom; since his son Bob Jr. had moved out Bob Snr had made it his own bedroom. It had an en suite. That made night time trips to the bathroom easier.

Bob undressed in front of his bathroom mirror. He had red splotches on his abdomen. His cock felt like it was on fire.

“Oh, by the way…” Shelly said coming in the bedroom. She stopped and saw him examining himself.

He turned and looked at her. His cock grew hard immediately. Such a long time since he could get up without medical intervention…

“What do you think you’re doing?” she snapped, coldly as he approached her.

He said nothing.

She had grown disdainful of him for so long she didn’t sense any danger, only anger that he didn’t respond at once to her question

He drew closer and took her by the arms

“Let go of me!” she spat.

He spun her around.

“What are you doing?” she cried as he pushed her over the bedstead. He lifted her dress. He tore at her panties

“No..!” she cried as she finally realised he meant business. “Stop!” she cried and stomped back with her foot catching his

He didn’t notice the pain. He needed her. Relief lay within her.

He pushed forward, and his cock entered her dry, but loose pink lips.

“Nooooo!” she cried, thrashing about to no avail. He seemed incredibly strong.

He pushed in, and he felt the first wave of relief…. yes, this is what he needed. He needed it so bad.

He began to fuck her. Had she seen his face she’d have screamed again; he looked crazed. A goal, closer, closer, closer…. and then relief. His cock spluttered and came.

He finished up in her and felt so alive for doing so.

She whimpered as she felt his semen run down her thigh. He’d never come so much.

Shelly stood up, her head spinning. Her husband was not there. A memory… or a dream? She felt so good; satisfied. She smiled… her face beaming from side to side.

At 5pm Helen was closing up. She was surprised by Bob returning to the practice.

“Is there something you forgot, Doctor?” she asked

“Yes” he said, “I need you for just a moment… if you can spare it”

“I really need to get going ….” Helen said, “I’m picking up my husband”

“Please…,” he said, grabbing her arm, “Come with me”

“Doctor?” she panicked

“It won’t take long….”

“Doctor Mortimer!” she cried, “You’re…. you’re hurting me”

He dragged her away from the door. She flung her other arm out at him, smashing him in the side of the face. He barely noticed. He had such a powerful need…

He dragged her to the Reception desk; where no one walking outside would have been able to see.

She kicked out at him, “Please, no…” she cried, “Don’t do this…”

He grabbed her slacks and pulled them free. Then he threw her to the linoleum floor. His pants dropped.

She looked up at his turgid cock, bright red… as was his skin around his groin.

“Please, no…” she cried.

He got down on her, and then found his way into her…. relief…. this is what he wanted so bad. He began fucking her, despite he cries, her pleas.

And then he came…. such joy, the pain in his groin was gone again, as it had been when he came in his wife. Somehow Helen felt better. And he filled her with come… so much of it. Her stomach was a little distended.

He pulled out of her and dressed.

She lay whimpering. She sat up and swooned, her head spinning.

She noticed her mobile phone buzzing. She answered it.

“Where the hell are you, Helen?” her husband yelled

“Carleton?”

“Who else!?!” he snapped angrily. “I’ve been calling you for the past fifteen minutes!”

“i…” she blurted, “I’m sorry… I’ll be there right away.”

She got up and pulled her slacks up.

In the car he was silent, angry with her. She’d been unable to account for her time, the delay. It made him a little suspicious. And then he noticed she kept scratching her crotch.

Helen made dinner and did her best to say sorry. And then in the bedroom she took his cock. She stroked it. He got hard, but he pushed her away; her desire to make love made him even more suspicious. It had been years since she had initiated. She got up from the bed, frustrated and went into the bathroom tom masturbate.

Masturbation was not satisfactory. She realised she needed him

She returned to the bedroom. He was toying with his cock, and it was still hard. Her eyes lit up. She needed him. She wanted him in her.

She got up onto the bed and swung a leg over him. “No!” he growled when suddenly she pinned his arm back. She was strong. She slid onto him at that moment of panic.

He tried to buck her off “get off!” he growled

She rose and sank on him, it felt so good. She rode him and as she did her juices kept him hard. And then he spluttered into her.

* * *

Shelly put down the phone. Chloe came from next door. it was late, but she could do with the extra $20 Shelly had offered her… for a little help around the house.

Shelly warmly greeted Chloe. Chloe had never known Shelly to be so friendly; sure she’d known her for years, and they were good neighbours, but Shelly had always been cool towards her.

“What was it you needed help with?”

“Just upstairs” Shelly smiled

“Okay” Chloe said, bounding up the stairs with a teen’s enthusiasm. She noticed Shelly scratching her crotch.

“In the bedroom!” Shelly said.

“Okay” Chloe chirped. She went in and looked about for any obvious job to do. She turned around to see Shelly had taken off her dress. Her crotch was reddened

“Mrs. Mortimer?” she asked

“You know I hate to be called that” Shelly said, “Makes me feel so old…” she moved across the floor quickly.

“You’re scaring me”

“You’re so beautiful” Shelly said. She picked Chloe up like a rag doll and threw her onto the bed.

“What are you doing?” Chloe asked as Shelly got u on the bed.

Chloe kicked out. Shelly caught her leg and began pulling her pants off. “Please….” Chloe cried, “What are you doing?”

“So beautiful” Shelly smiled. She tore at Chloe’s pattered panties; rippling them like they were tissue paper.

“No… don’t!” Chloe cried. She went to twist away when Shelly caught her and opened her legs up

Shelly pushed her thighs forward and scissored Chloe. She pressed her hairy wet pussy against Chloe’s neat snatch and began grinning against her.

Chloe cried, but Shelly ignored her. She kept grinding. Tribbing.

And then she came. She shot a clear liquid out onto Chloe. Shelly shivered, relieved. Her crotch stopped aching… for the moment.

She went downstairs and simply sat down at the tv…

Chloe got up. Her crotch was soaked. The liquid was slightly oily. She found herself caressing it into her skin.

Shelly looked up from the couch as Chloe walked past her as if in a daze.

Chloe returned home. “What did Mrs Mortimer want?” her mom Fiona asked. Chloe didn’t answer. She walked straight past her mom and went to her bedroom “Chloe?” she called out to her daughter. Chloe slammed her bedroom door.

* * *

Across town Ty turned up at his pal’s house. Finn Brewster was an old college pal. They were very close; they’d even tag-teamed a girl from the college choir. Finn was still surprised that Ty would turn up, unannounced.

It was not like him. Finn noticed that Ty was scratching his crotch a lot.

“What brings you over at this time?” Finn asked

“I needed somebody…” Ty said

“Huh?” Finn asked as he let Ty past him

Ty looked about. “Lucy’s staying with her mom’s” Finn said, “We had a fight”

“You’re looking good, Finn” Ty smiled, his cock getting hard.

“Huh?”

Ty suddenly grabbed Finn and swung him around into a choke hold

Finn thrashed out

“I need this…” Ty said, “Fuck, I need this!”

Finn struggled but then passed out.

Ty carried him into the centre of the room and set him down on his stomach. Ty went to work on Finn’s pants, drawing them down. He pulled his long cock out of his shorts and then lay on his old pal. He nuzzled his cock in between Finn’s ass cheeks and then pushed into his buddy’s bud.

“Fuck, yes” he gassed as he raped his friend’s butt-hole.

Ty felt such relief being inside his friend’s anus He ploughed in up to the rectum, and then relief.

He came and came and came…

Across town, at the same time Chloe rose out of bed. Her crotch burned. She threw off her clothes and tried to cool herself down. Then she realised she needed something

She snuck into her parent’s room. She looked at Fiona and Brian sleeping there. She pulled the sheet up, off her father’s crotch. She reached into his pyjama pants and found his cock. She trembled. She was a virgin. But instinctively she knew to get it hard. She took it in her mouth and sucked.

She was impressed at how quickly it ballooned into erection. She got up onto the bed and hovered over her dad’s stiff cock. She sunk down on him. It hurt a little as she broke her hymen but the burning sensation there drove her on.

Brian half-awoke wondered why his wife would be fucking him in the middle of the night. She felt good; tight but moist; and hot.

She rode up and down on him harder.

“Fiona?” he blurted, feeling good. His eyes tried to focus on her in the dark and then he realised there was something wrong. She wasn’t as tall as his wife should be.

He turned and saw Fiona there, asleep.

Looking back she was grunting with delight.

He caught her face. “Chloe!” he gasped

“I need this so bad, daddy” she cried. She rode him faster and at the very moment he began coming.

“No… baby!” he cried, but she felt so good.

Fiona stirred and switched on the bedside light

“What the hell!” she spat as Chloe started to relax as her dad’s cock continued to spray sperm into her.

“Oh, fuck, yes!” she sighed “Oh, daddy”

“Fiona…” Brian said, confused

“You fucking sick bastard” she said, leaping out of bed “How long have you been fucking our daughter”

“Oh, daddy” Chloe purred as she came down from her own orgasm. She sat there panting, satisfied.

Brian managed to push her off him. His crotch was sopping wet with his daughter’s juices.

“Thank you, daddy” she said, returning to her bedroom; ignoring the fight erupting in the bedroom.

Chloe felt such a wave of relief and she slept like a baby.

In the morning she woke. Her crotch began to burn. She knew she needed to satisfy herself. She got up and looked about the house for her mom. Fiona was gone. In fact a lot of her clothes were gone too.

Her dad was there, in the bathroom looking at the deep red rash around his groin.

“Where’s mommy?” Chloe asked, annoyed. She needed her mom more than ever.

“She went to her sister’s” Brian said as he started to feel horny too. He looked at his daughter, but something about her felt wrong. He did not realise but because she was infected already he had no desire to fuck her.

“I want her” Chloe whined.

“I do too, honey…” Brian said. “Say” he smiled, “How about we go over to Aunt Lisa’s together”

“That would be fun” Chloe smiled.

It sounded like a plan. They could do one each…

As they drove out the door they saw a woman running out of their next door neighbours house. Dr. Mortimer ran out and catching her on the front lawn knocked her to the ground. He leaped on her and began raping her

Chloe looked at her dad and smiled. He smiled too as they drove out the driveway and headed across town.

The End