The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bunny School

Epilogue

The director offered Congressman Fowler a chair. As Fowler sat, his new bunny knelt on the floor by his side. The congressman pet his latest purchase’s hair absentmindedly while the director poured two glasses of brandy.

“Cheers,” said the director, and they clacked their glasses.

Fowler spoke only once his liquor had been drained. “So how long are you going to keep me in suspense?” he asked.

“Keep you in suspense about what?” the director asked. He knew perfectly well what.

“About how you captured this prying son of a bitch,” Fowler said, gesturing towards his bunny.

“Well, that’s the funny thing,” the director said. “We’d been trying to figure out what to do about him for weeks. We’d even considered kidnapping him directly out of his home. Risky! But then he just turned up here, already having undergone deep brainwashing. We’re still investigating.”

Is that right, boy? What happened?” Fowler asked his bunny.

“I’m sorry, sir. I… don’t remember.”

“His memories had already been wiped by the time we discovered him,” the director said.

Fowler looked at his bunny. “Do you know how much god damned stress you caused us? I thought for certain we were going to be exposed.”

The bunny whimpered. “No, sir. I’m sorry sir… I… I only want to please you.”

Fowler sighed. It was hard to stay mad at a smooth, sexy boy in chastity who was eager to do anything you told him to.

“It’s okay,” he said. “You just need to make it up to me is all. Come here.” He patted his lap. “I’m going to give you a good using.”