The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Broken

Megan gets hypnotized at a coffee shop by a coworker. She wants to be “Broken.”

* * *

Project meetings are boring.

“Next we need to talk about requesting time off near deadlines…”

That’s why I sit in the back.

“Just a reminder to get your expense reports submitted each Friday…”

Also, that’s where Megan sits.

“HR will be doing evaluations…”

Though I like to think maybe she sits there because of me?

“Remember that clients will see your workspace when they’re on-site, so make sure your desk is tidy…”

We both started here at about the same time a few years ago, and we’ve been really good friends since then.

“Double-check your numbers before you submit your reports…”

Honestly, I should have asked her out long ago. I’m sure she’d say yes, but it feels awkward since I’ve already waited so long. And unless I’m holding a pocket watch, I’m the poster child for “awkward.”

“Make sure your teams are prepared for the software update…”

Okay, I don’t mean a literal pocket watch. I can hypnotize someone without swinging a watch. I’ve done so hundreds of times. I’m pretty active in the online communities, and there’s never any shortage of horny subby people who want me to take away their thoughts and replace them with my own.

“Regarding the recent IT issues, our tech support team is working diligently…”

It’s been a while, though. I got bored with the same old trances. All the online one-shot subjects just sort of seem the same after a while, so I don’t do that much these days—and it’s been way too long since I’ve done any face-to-face sessions. We left on good terms, but she’s been gone for… too long.

“You’ll be getting a workflow survey in your email tomorrow, so make sure you fill that out promptly…”

I should hypnotize Megan. I bet she’d let me. I’m confident that she’s kinky, just from her sense of humor and the way we flirt, but how do you bring up a topic like that?

“I know the staffing issues have been a big problem, but there’s a client meeting next week, and to put it bluntly, we’re not going to make the deadline. So between now and then, we’re going to focus all our attention on making the product stable and pretty. Take out any unfinished features and make sure that if it’s clickable it’s not going to crash. I’d rather show them a partial product than a broken product.”

That account was a mess. It was taken on as a rush job without anyone really figuring out what the scope was. Since then, the terms have changed a dozen times. Nobody verified definitions, assuming they understood what was going on—a communications nightmare, and it’s all on the shoulders of the guy droning on up there.

“So we just need to convince them that we’re on top of the project, and that we’re making good progress. If they leave the meeting thinking that, then we have time to catch up before the next update.”

Someone raised their hand and asked, “So does that mean we’re hiring a hypnotist for the meeting? ’Cause I’m not sure how we’ll convince them of that otherwise.”

We all laughed (except the manager), and so I added in, “I’d volunteer, but I don’t have a pocket watch.”

That brought more laughter, and a scowl from the boss. “Okay, maybe it’s time we take a break. Go get caught up on voicemails and emails, grab some lunch, and we’ll meet back here at 1:30. I want everyone fresh, focused, and taking this seriously.”

I couldn’t believe I’d just (jokingly) admitted my kinky fetish to the whole office! Nobody thought I was being serious, but what a rush to say it out loud!

I looked over at Megan. She was looking at me funny, but she didn’t say anything, so I broke the silence. “Um… Apple crisp oatmilk macchiato? My treat—I’ve got enough points saved up to get two of them.”

She blinked and hesitated like she was going to say something, then cleared her throat. “Right. That’s… exactly what I want.”

We squeezed into the crowded elevator and made our way down to the street. It was a couple of blocks to the coffee-shop, and we walked in comfortable silence. Today was a bit chilly, and neither of us had grabbed a coat. It was sunny, and would probably have been pleasant if it hadn’t been so windy. We’d made this journey together so many times before—two friends grabbing overpriced coffee, one of them wishing he had the courage to ask her out for more than a macchiato. I’d be all suave and confident. “Why don’t I make you a cup of coffee at my house? I’ll bring it to you in bed.” God, that sounds so ridiculous. I was glad for the chilly breeze. My face was probably red thinking about having her in my bedroom. I could blame the flush on the cold air.

We made it to the shop and stood in the entryway, each rubbing our hands together. Her cheeks were as red as mine. “Wasn’t it warmer out this morning?”

She agreed. “Lets order something hot, actually.”

“Good idea.”

She looked around the shop. “I’ll go grab us a table. You know what I like.”

I did. She’s the one who got me hooked on fancy coffee drinks. I’d been resistant to trying coffees that were more milkshake than coffee, but she persisted, and I eventually broke down and tried it. It’s still not coffee—it’s dessert. But now I’m hooked anyway. I’ll drink anything on the menu if the name is long enough—or at least that’s the joke she’s always teasing me with.

A few minutes later, I found her in a quiet corner of the shop where a couple of comfortable, overstuffed armchairs were pulled up to a small side-table. I carefully set the drinks down and flopped into my chair.

She looked at me intently. “Okay, you. Spill it.”

I looked at the drinks, confused. “What?”

She followed my gaze and burst out laughing. “No! Not the drinks, you goofball! Spill the beans—tell me what’s going on. I know there’s always a second hidden layer to your jokes. The second joke is that you really meant it, right? Hypnosis?”

Her flushed cheeks were even redder now. Could she actually be someone who understands how I feel about this? I opened my mouth and closed it again. “I…”

I stared at the ceiling, then closed my eyes. “Uh… Yep. I’ve been doing erot- I mean ‘recreational’ hypnosis for quite a few years.” I looked her in the eyes. “It’s my secret hobby that nobody understands. I hope that’s not too weird for you.”

Then I laughed, hoping that she’d laugh it off too.

She didn’t.

“So you could hypnotize me?”

“Yeah, easily. Uh… with your permission, of course. If you wanted me to, I mean. This isn’t like mind control. You need to agree to it for it to work… more or less… I mean there are ways… “ I trailed off. She was looking at me. I tried again: “Yes, I can hypnotize people.”

“I want you to.”

I sat there for a moment, taking in that information—processing it. She looked excited. This was it. I was going to hypnotize Megan. True, that didn’t necessarily mean that she was ready for a sexual relationship with me, but if I was reading her expression right… Okay, fuck. This was actually happening.

That’s when the confidence came rushing back to me. I knew this role—the calm, confident hypnotist with proven skills and knowledge.

“I’d like that too, Megan.”

“Okay, what do I need to do? Stare into your eyes or something?”

I chuckled. “First, let’s figure out what the plan is. We should make sure that we know exactly what we want to happen.” It occurred to me that the project team at work should run their meetings like a hypnotic pretalk to get everyone on the same page. “Maybe you can tell me how you want to feel during the session.”

Megan blinked and looked surprised. “Oh. I hadn’t really thought about that. I want to feel however you want me to feel, I guess.”

“You’ll have to give me more direction than that. This isn’t me surprising you with a drink, I’ll be poking around in your head. Maybe it’s easier to tell me how you want to feel after the session is over.”

“I want to feel…” She looked at the floor. “I want to feel broken.”

I grinned. “Ahh. So you’re my wild pony that needs to be tamed?”

“What? No. I want… well…”

I watched her, patiently.

“When you… do your ‘thing’ to me, I’ll be like a robot being controlled by you, right?”

“That’s up to you. Do you want to be a robot?”

“I want to be a broken robot.”

I thought about that for a moment. “So I’d tap you on the elbow, for example, and the motor in that joint would stop working?”

“Oh, fuck, yes.”

“How would that make you feel?”

“Helpless and vulnerable” she whispered.

We continued discussing for a while. My God, we were both on the same page in our relationship. It felt like we’d been dating for years, and somehow only just now ended up staring into each other’s eyes over the long-since gone cold “coffee” dessert-concoction.

She blinked and looked away. “I feel like I’m starting to go under just talking to you about it.”

“Is that a good thing?”

She nodded.

“Then look into my eyes, Megan… and fall into trance.”

Her eyes grew wide. “Here?”

I chuckled. “Not for the full session we want to do, but I can put you to sleep and wake you back up if you want. Maybe I’ll give you a trigger to let me put you under even faster next time?”

She looked around the coffee shop. Nobody was paying us any attention.

“Okay. Yes. Let’s do this. Ohmygod I can’t believe we’re doing this!”

“It’s okay if you don’t want to.”

“I want to.”

“Then it’s also okay if you stare into my eyes.”

I continued, “It’s okay if you drop into hypnosis too quickly because you’re so completely focused that you’re already there. It’s okay if you focus on my words, or just on their meaning, because your subconscious knows what you want, because I’ve told it what to want.”

She looked a bit confused, but didn’t break eye contact. “It’s okay if you haven’t yet noticed that you’re blinking in slow motion…” She blinked. “...which is exactly what you’re told, showing me just how deeply controlled you already are, whether you feel that control or not, right?”

She blinked again, a bit slower this time, and answered, “Uh… yes?”

“Good girl. It’s getting hard to think now, isn’t it?” She nodded slowly.

“It’s okay if it gets harder and harder as I talk, and you can’t keep up with all the words because if you’re already hypnotized then I can tell you that the back of the chair has almost started pulling you backwards magnetically, even though you’re still trying to resist it, and that’s okay too.”

She opened her mouth to speak, but closed it again. Her eyes were unfocused, and partially closed now. She was blinking very slowly, and swaying just a little in her chair.

“It’s okay if you haven’t yet noticed the magnetic pull from the back of the chair. It’s so soft and inviting, just like the way you sink down into the soft cushion of the rest of the chair, the magnetic pull holding you so tightly, pulling you deeper, pulling you backwards…”

I timed my comments to match her swaying “pulling… pulling… pulling… you deeper backwards into trance, hypnotizing you deeper… deeper… deeper… as you try to resist the pull.”

She was swaying quite a bit. “Knowing that you’ll drop so deep into hypnotic trance for me when your back hits the soft pillowy back of the chair, and your eyes will close and you drop so very very deep as it pulls… and pulls… and…”

She relaxed backwards into her chair. Her eyes finished closing, and all her facial muscles relaxed. Her jaw hung open.

“All the way down, now, good. You’re doing great.”

I’d done it. Not that I was too surprised, but it was always a thrill to see them relaxed there, their mind completely open to me.

“Tell me that you’re hypnotized, Megan.”

“Mmm… ypnnn… tzd…” she mumbled.

“That’s right, you are. You can speak clearly. How do you feel?”

“Good…” It sounded better, but was still pretty mumbly. “Heavy.”

“You’re doing great. You need to know that you can always wake up from a trance if you need to for safety, okay?”

“...kay”

We talked a bit more about being able to do what was necessary to keep herself safe, and how having that skill helps her go even deeper for me. I counted down from 10; I described a peaceful scene and brought her deeper. I think I did another countdown? Either way, I got her nice and floaty-heavy-deep.

“Can I give you a trigger now to make you quickly drop back here into trance?”

“...sss.” That was a mumbled ‘yes.’

“For the rest of the week, when I slide my finger down your forehead and tell you ‘sleep-time,’ you’ll drop quickly down into hypnotic trance for me, if it’s safe at the time. Does that sound like fun?”

We could extend the expiration later. For now, I wanted a clear cutoff for the suggestion—it’s always good to play safe.

“...sss.”

“Good.” I repeated the suggestion a few times, then figured it was time to wake her up.

“Take a deep breath of fresh air and start to slowly come back up. Let the air clear away the fog of hypnosis as I count to 5, starting at…

“1… keep breathing in that fresh air as you come out of trance…

“2… your thoughts coming back to you, remembering everything we did in our session…

“3… becoming more aware of your surroundings… wiggle your fingers and toes a bit…

“4… almost there… move your arms and legs just a bit…

“5… blink your eyes and look around. Wide awake and alert, feeling refreshed and happy, remembering everything… Welcome back.”

She was sitting up and blinking.

“How do you feel?”

She ran her fingers through her hair and rubbed her cheeks. “I… wow. That… uh… wow.”

I chuckled. “I’m glad you think so. You remember everything?”

“Yes.” she said confidently. “Would I have forgotten if you hadn’t told me to?”

I shrugged. “Maybe. Some people naturally tend to forget their trances, but I wanted you to remember this one clearly. It’s our first session, and I think that remembering it will help you go deeper in later sessions… if that’s something you want. I’m not going to pressure you into doing this again. We can just keep going as work-buddies if you want.”

“What? No! I want—” she looked around and lowered her voice. “I want you to hypnotize me again.” She hesitated, then added, “You still haven’t broken me.”

“That’s a relief.” I sighed. “Because I really want to keep going too.”

* * *

As soon as he’d made the joke about being a hypnotist, I knew he was telling the truth. That’s just how he is. And when we talked at the coffee shop, I found out that he’s been wanting me for as long as I’ve wanted him. Then when he dropped me, it felt so perfect. At first I was nervous about having other people around, but I’d picked out a quiet corner, and nobody was watching us. After a while, I wasn’t thinking about them. I wasn’t thinking about anything other than what he was saying. It felt amazing. I knew I could stop it if I needed to, but I also knew that I was completely helpless and exposed to him.

It was over too soon, though. We had to go back to work and endure more of that horrible meeting. We held hands on the walk back to the office. That made the rest of the day better. It made everything better.

I got to a good stopping point in my projects, and wrapped things up at the end of the day. Now all I needed was the courage to ask him to come over to my house after work—to break me. I’d fantasized before about inviting him over, but I hadn’t wanted my sex drive to get in the way of our friendship—so I held back, flirted, and hoped he’d make the first move.

Wow, what a move it was.

I leaned over the wall of his cubicle. “Are you almost done, or are you planning on staying in the office all night?”

He rolled his eyes. “Let me finish up this last email, and I’ll be done. Want to grab dinner somewhere?”

I took a deep breath—this was it. “Yes. Let’s grab dinner to go, and we can take it to my place.”

I said it! Oh my God, I said it. I invited him over.

He swallowed hard and looked up at me. I raised an eyebrow. He nodded. I licked my lips.

“I can send this email tomorrow.” He said, logging out and grabbing his bag.

We rode the elevator in silence, exchanging knowing glances and grins. We drove to my house in separate cars (he grabbed a pizza on the way). I let him in to my house, and we ate pizza together sitting at my kitchen table. I could hardly believe he was actually here. Of course we talked about hypnosis as we ate. We talked a bit more about being broken. We talked about hypnotic amnesia, because I had questions and the idea of not knowing what was done to me was really making me squirm—in a good way. I wanted to try everything, but he cautioned me about going too fast.

“But if you want me to, Megan, I can make you forget. We can make you forget your trance, and maybe forget some information that you’d usually know.”

We decided to do our session on the living room couch. I settled in comfortably, and he sat beside me with his arm around me. It felt great.

He sat forward a bit and looked at me. “Are you ready?”

I nodded.

“Okay. Instead of leaning back into the couch, I want you to sit forward like this… good. Feel me rocking your body back and forth… back and forth… just like this… great… your body sinking down into the cushions…”

I was quickly feeling pretty out of it. That same heavy floaty feeling that I’d felt in the cafe was wrapping itself around me as he rocked me back and forth.

He reached a hand up and placed a finger on my forehead. Suddenly that touch was my entire world. I knew what would happen if he drew his finger downwards and said the magic words…

But instead he pulled his finger away. “We should get a glass of water for you first. I probably saw during dinner, but I forget where you keep your drinking glasses. Can you get up and show me?”

His change in tone was so abrupt that it took me a moment to figure out what he was saying.

“You want water?”

“Yes! For both of us. Water is good for you.”

I couldn’t argue with that, but I wasn’t sure why we needed to do it before the session. He helped me sit up in bed. Our faces were inches apart. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and stood up, smiling. I’d wanted us to get together for so long, and apparently, so had he.

But right now what he wanted was a glass of water. I looked around, but I didn’t see any glasses.

He grinned at me. “Perhaps you don’t keep them in the bedroom?”

We laughed. “Of course not! You’ve got me all flustered. I don’t usually have cute guys offering to hypnotize me in bed. I’m just distracted.” I led him out of the bedroom.

I still didn’t see any glasses.

“Perhaps the kitchen?” he prompted.

“Right! Drinking glasses are in the kitchen.” I knew that.

I opened up a cabinet, but it was full of bowls. “Oops! That’s where they were in my last apartment… I think.” This was embarrassing. He must think I’m such a ditz. Nevertheless, I had to check every stupid cabinet in the kitchen before I found the glasses. I was just so excited to have him here that I couldn’t think straight.

I poured us each a glass of water and we sat down at the table to drink. It was delicious. Seriously, why was I so thirsty? As I drank, my thoughts wandered to the last few minutes. It was embarrassing fumbling about my kitchen, but things had felt so very right, lying in bed, with him sitting beside me speaking soothingly, guiding me…

My eyes landed on the couch in the next room. I had an image of him rocking me gently on the couch. It felt more like a dream. Then I looked over at the bedroom door we had just walked out of.

I looked at him. He was grinning.

I tried to think. “Didn’t we…”

He gently rested a hand on my shoulder. “Finish your water. It will help.”

I looked at my glass. I drank some more.

I could imagine myself walking from the couch to the bedroom in a dream. It was possible.

Another sip, and I remembered it happening. Another sip and I remembered him using the sleep trigger he’d given me. I’d been so distracted by the search for the glasses, I’d completely forgotten that we’d already finished the session! I finished the water and suddenly realized what had happened. He’d dropped me and given me amnesia suggestions, then tied the memories to drinking the water.

I whirled on him. “You!”

He tried to give me an innocent smile, but he kept giggling.

I rolled my eyes. “You sneaky goofball!”

He put up his hands. “It’s what you said you wanted!”

That was true. It was exactly what I’d wanted. It was fucking hot too. He was messing with my mind and I hadn’t even known.

I wanted more. “Amnesia wasn’t the only thing we talked about over dinner. Do you want to drop me again and break me?”

He looked me in the eyes. I braced myself for the drop. Instead he just snapped his fingers and said, “Remember.”

Remember? Remember what? I could already remember the session… oh… had I forgotten about the part where he gave me a trigger to turn me into a robot, and then created a way to break me? I think I actually had forgotten that part.

“You’re my robot.” He told me.

Yes, of course I was, but that’s not the point.

“You.Made.Me.Think.I.Remembered.Everything.” I told him in a robotic monotone.

“Yes, I did. How does that make you feel?”

“This.Robot.Does.Not.Feel.Unless.Instructed.To.” I told him.

“That’s right. Hold out your hand.”

I watched as my hand extended out on its own.

“Wiggle your fingers.”

I watched them wiggle. He gently placed his hand over my wiggling fingers, and softly said, “broken.”

Suddenly I felt the gears starting to grind and strain. Cables and belts in the drive mechanisms were snapping. Wires sparked and shorted out. The fingers stopped wiggling. I tried to move them. One of them twitched once before stopping with a loud electrical POP.

“Oh no,” he said in mock concern. “Is my little robot broken?”

“Yes.This.Robot.Is.Partially.Broken.” I told him.

“Partially? Oh, we’ll have to fix that.” He grabbed both my wrists and held them tightly. “Broken.” he said.

It didn’t hurt exactly. Sort of, but not exactly. Robots don’t feel pain unless instructed to, but it felt very wrong. I was being smashed and broken. My hands hung limply, broken and useless. I looked at them blankly.

“Broken” he said. His hands were on my elbows. I felt the gears bending and twisting as shattered pieces of the mechanism jammed the pistons and burned out the motors. It would have felt excruciating if I’d been able to feel it.

Then he broke my shoulders. They ground, popped, and shook with an electrical sizzle leaving my arms hanging loosely. It smelled like something was burning.

He moved my arms to position them behind my back. I couldn’t feel them, but I think he folded them with my hands on my elbows. They stayed where he left them, and I couldn’t move.

“Follow me.” My robotic body followed him into the bedroom.

“Lie down.” My robotic body lay down on the bed. Lying with my arms folded behind my back made my chest thrust forward. I idly made note of this, but didn’t feel anything.

He took off my shoes and socks.

He broke my toes.

One.

By.

One.

Then he wrapped his fingers around my ankles. “Broken.”

My knees: “Broken”

My hips… a distant part of me was excited and thrilled that his hands were on my hips, pushing me down into the bed, but the feelings quickly faded. This was just what I wanted, so it was okay. I could stop it if I needed to, but I didn’t.

“Broken.”

I felt him moving on the bed, so I lifted my head to watch him moving my legs apart, spreading them wide.

“Give me a traffic light check in, Megan.”

My body automatically responded, “Green.Light.”

“Tell me if that changes.” He ordered.

“Affirmative.”

He nodded. “Now struggle for me, robot. Try to get away.”

I tried. I turned my head side to side and tried to sit up, but I was too broken to move much at all. All of my limbs were smashed and then repositioned by my controller. I was completely helpless.

He undid the button on my pants, and unzipped them. I noticed that I was breathing faster. The phrase “Green.Light.” appeared on my inner display screen again, and I may have said it out-loud. He didn’t pull down my pants, though. Instead, he climbed on top of me and put his hands on my head, covering my ears. His thumbs rested on my temples. His fingers wrapped around the back of my head.

“Broken.”

My thoughts ground to a halt and the world faded out.

* * *

Some time later, I awoke in his arms. We were lying side by side in my bed, and looking into each other’s eyes. I’d been staring for some time, so I blinked, clearing away the fog. Soon I felt awake and alert, refreshed and happy. I took a deep breath of fresh air as I stretched out. Then with a start I realized I could move. I wiggled my fingers, amazed at how easily they could move after taking so much damage.

“Oh” I said out loud. “Of course it wasn’t real.” I thought for a moment. “It felt real.”

Suddenly I remembered something else. I looked at my pants. The zipper was still undone, but I was still wearing them. “Did we…” I trailed off.

He shook his head. “No. You can remember what happened.”

I could. He’d been a perfect gentleman with my body while I was broken. I kissed him passionately, then bit his lip, holding it between my teeth. “Maybe during tomorrow’s trance, then.” I muttered without letting go. “Tonight, I want to be awake for this.”

The end.