The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bring Me to Life

By ElSol

Chapter 7

On some level, I knew the girls weren’t staying in my room all day. They were using the money from Mickens to eat; they were taking walks to prevent death by boredom. Too many things were happening for me to give the girls’ situation much thought though, except where we directly intersected or whenever the girls were with me. I didn’t consider that the girls and I didn’t have to be together for others to think they could affect me by using them, for instance... Daddy Horse.

The girls were hookers, which wasn’t the safest of professions but it afforded them a certain level of protection from other street classes. Pimps in our neighborhood were known for the liberal use of a knife if someone fucked with their girls without paying for the time. Daddy Horse let it out that Mickens was definitely gone. It would have endangered the girls if he had not also claimed the right to test my suitability for joining the pimp ranks. Obviously, he wanted the girls for himself.

* * *

You can give a shy guy a dick six deviations above the norm in width and length, but it isn’t going to make him Casanova. I directed a majority of my sexual attention to Abby. Lisa was aggressive enough to get mouthfuls here and there. Adriana and I stayed at the kissing level. She enjoyed the teasing aspect, fluffing me into a state of ravaging Abby’s body at night.

It was easier with women who weren’t living with me. By Wednesday, Amanda needed another stress relief session and nap in my room. I visited the lingerie shop salesgirl for a wild ride in the dressing area. A few women received a steak sauce that was not on the Marco’s menu.

If Daddy Horse had moved sooner, I might have come out on the losing side. By Friday, I was moving from reacting to acting. I had not yet coldly initiated anything beyond getting Adriana to make out with me, which had been done more with the threat of power than the exercise of power. Making Mary’s skin tingle when I was near her didn’t count to me. I had no idea where I wanted to take things with Mary. I liked her blue eyes! I loved her ass! Where could it go when three hookers called my room home? Did I want it to go anywhere when three hookers called my room home? I certainly didn’t want to give the three hookers up, even if I was only having sex with one of them and getting blown by another.

Paul let me go early on Friday. A rainstorm made it a very slow night. It was a drizzle by the time I pulled into a parking spot near my building. I zapped everyone I could see up and down the street to ignore the car.

My range had increased over the week. Adriana had gotten back at me for the kissing by making me practice, practice, and practice some more. I could hear people in a ten-block radius. Commanding was more difficult—I needed to see the person, though I knew it was a mental block. When I didn’t think about it, like at the mall, I had no issues broadcasting commands. It was one place where I had taken a step backwards instead of forwards.

Lisa’s right eye was bruised!

I had learned the girls watched out the window when it got to be near the time I came home. As soon as they saw the car, they knelt by the door in various states of undress. I knew the world would turn ugly if things stayed the way they were, but walking through my door at night, I didn’t have it in me to wish things would go back to normal.

The girls wore more clothing than usual. I guess Adriana anticipated my reaction would be to turn around and walk back downstairs. I could hear the girls’ heels and thoughts behind me. The motherfucker was waiting across the street! Unlike the girls, Daddy Horse knew I wasn’t a pimp. He’d put a backhand on Lisa to make me come to him.

“Simon!” The girls yelled as Daddy Horse pulled a gun out. I heard minds fleeing for cover. Daddy Horse was to the right of an alley entryway.

Left!” I thought before running at him. The bullet went through Daddy Horse’s car window. The minds around me ran away faster! I grabbed Daddy Horse’s gun hand. I put my other hand on his throat, pushing him into the alley.

Give it to me!” I let go of his gun hand. He turned the gun around and handed it over. I gripped it and punched Daddy Horse in the gut with the business end of the barrel. He curled around the pain!

Take it!” Adriana stepped close to me. I gave her gun and focused on Daddy Horse. I switched hands on his throat. I wanted my right hand free to punch him.

One!

Two!

Three!

Daddy Horse lay unconscious on the ground.

“Owww! Motherfucker!” I shook my right hand. “Jesus, they need to tell people that shit fucking hurts!”

The girls watched me dance around the alley. I put the filter in full-silence mode—I didn’t want to know what they thought of me as they heard me whine about my aching hand. Aching hands! Punching Daddy Horse in the stomach with the gun in my left hand hurt that hand too.

The problem with being in transition between a reacting agent and an acting agent is that you can react then stop to consider whether thinking about the correct action wouldn’t have been better.

I stood above Daddy Horse’s limp body. My hands seriously hurt!

“What the fuck am I going to do now?” I said.

“He has money... " Adriana offered.

“No!” I raised my aching palm at her. “Don’t even think it!”

“I’m just saying—he has the most girls,” Adriana told me. “His girls work the whole strip. He has to have a stash, even if his girls haven’t been earning lately.”

Fucking Adriana!

“So how about this,” I said. “We go get his money, put it with the pile in my room, you girls pick up the pile, and go away. I like this plan! I don’t get shot at because the other assholes aren’t going to want to take you from me. I don’t have to deal with questions like... what the fuck do I do with a pimp I beat unconscious! Fucking brilliant plan? Let’s go!”

“No,” Abby said calmly.

“What?” I turned towards her.

“No!” Abby looked away from me to the other two girls. Her eyes drilled Adriana. “NO!”

We watched Abby take off her top then her bra. God, those tits!!! She pulled her white shorts down and stepped out of them. Holding eye contact with me, she pulled a ridiculously tiny pair of panties down her legs. She stood in the middle of the alley mouth with her hands on her hips, feet shoulder-width apart, and naked except for her shoes. Keeping my eyes trapped with hers, Abby handed Adriana the clothing before walking up to Lisa. Abby stripped Lisa slowly, giving me time to enjoy every new inch of exposed skin. I’d bought time with Lisa’s naked body, but I wouldn’t say I was familiar with it. Lisa lived in the average of the two other girls. Considering one girl was sexual perfection and the other was plain perfect, the average between them inspired wood between my legs.

Abby handed Lisa’s clothes to Adriana. The blonde knew she’d won when I stepped to the side to keep my eyes on Lisa’s naked body. I had Lisa in the past but not since the change in my circumstances. Blowjobs weren’t sex and suddenly I wanted nothing more than to watch Lisa’s face while I fucked into her. One orgasm at a time, I’d make her forget Mickens.

Abby stood behind Lisa. Her hands reached around to cup Lisa’s breasts. Abby pointed Lisa’s nipples at me; they were not reacting to Abby’s touch. That wouldn’t work! I focused on Lisa; her mind boiled with incomplete thoughts about Daddy Horse’s assault on her and my attack on him. I closed the loop.

YOU WANT ME!

Lisa almost smacked the back of her head into Abby when she threw her hair back. Lisa’s eyes widened, staring at me with lust she had not felt in a long time.

“Now do me,” Abby said, staring into my eyes. I smiled—two girls together. I repeated the command to Abby. The girls shivered deliciously! I made them want each other too.

“We’ll be upstairs,” Abby said. “Waiting for you!”

Hand in hand, they turned around. A few steps away, Lisa spun around and ran back. She kissed me hard! Wrapping her leg around my waist, she rubbed her wet pussy on my hardon.

“Hurry! Please!” she whispered. Lisa let me go, turned to Daddy Horse’s body, and planted a high-heeled kick in the same spot he’d slapped her. She kicked him again before running back to Abby. The naked girls strutted across the street. I had no doubt the extra ass wiggling was for my benefit.

Adriana handed me the girls’ clothing when they were inside the building. Digging through Daddy Horse’s pockets, she pulled out his car keys. She took the clothes back from me. I watched Adriana open Daddy Horse’s car door and throw girls’ clothing into the back seat.

“So... " she said looking between Daddy Horse and me. “He probably has money.”

“Shit!” I kicked Daddy Horse in the stomach. Lisa had a good idea—it made me feel much better. Adriana stared at me; she seemed almost sorry for me.

“If your first thought was to come down here and defend Lisa’s honor, you’re not going to give us up,” Adriana told me. “You made Abby love having sex with you. Lisa is upstairs using Abby as a warm-up for having your cock so deep inside her pussy that she’ll taste semen when you cum. You make out with me like we’re high school freshmen who just discovered that boys and girls are different.”

“Fucking shit!”

She looked down at Daddy Horse and shrugged. “Tonight, you’re Lisa’s hero. Don’t ruin it by only going halfway. Total victory, Simon!”

“You’re playing me,” I said.

“Just because you didn’t use your power to make me kiss you, doesn’t mean you didn’t make me kiss you,” she replied. “It was a pimp act, so be a pimp and take care of business.”

She stressed the word pimp, making it a curse word.

I kicked Daddy Horse again for good measure before dragging him to the car. The street was filling up with people, but they were careful not to look at us.

* * *

I found a naked girl tied to Daddy Horse’s bed. Not a girl like the way I called Adriana, Lisa, and Abby girls, but a real ‘girl’, one a couple years away from being called a woman socially. Her mother was duct-taped to a chair beside the bed. Adriana knew them—the mom’s name was Hannah and the daughter was named Catherine. Adriana suggested, in her mind, that we untie the mom and let her take care of the girl.

I thought guys couldn’t... “ I mind-said to Adriana.

Hannah’s one of his. He wanted to break Cathy to put her to work. The pimps haven’t figured out that they have no place in the world anymore.

It made Adriana calling me a pimp much worse. She put me in the same category of animal that lacked humanity. I left the females in the bedroom. Sitting Daddy Horse in a seat in front of me, I sat on the couch. Some time later, Cathy stopped crying. The women led her out of the bedroom.

If you do your thing to Daddy Horse, they won’t have a place to sleep.

I glanced at Adriana and looked around the apartment.

Cathy can’t stay here,” Adriana insisted.

“Shit on me!”

Mother and daughter jumped in fear. They’d spent enough time on the street to quell whatever other reaction they might have towards me when Adriana shook her head at them.

“Hannah isn’t bad,” Adriana said, studying the mother like the woman was on a sales block. “Steady meals and getting her off the drugs Daddy Horse likes to use to control his women would make her top-notch. If guys start paying again, I could take her with me to the City.”

“Used,” I said.

“What?” Adriana asked. She knew, but the two other females needed to hear it.

“Daddy Horse is going away. Alaska, I think.” I got the second part in quickly enough for the mom and daughter not to think I planned to kill him.

“Have you changed your plans?” I asked Adriana. “Are you going to start your own agency now with Daddy Horse’s girls?”

“No,” she replied. “Cut the rest loose. Actually, don’t do anything. They’ll come around after they figure out you must have gotten rid of Daddy Horse. I’ll explain they’re on their own. You can’t take them all in.”

I looked at Cathy from the corner of my eye. “Any other kids out there?”

The thought never crossed my mind until I saw a girl, who should be crushing on boy bands, tied to a pimp’s bed. Adriana raised an eyebrow at Hannah. I studied the woman; dirty blonde hair, dirty brown eyes, and a tight body from depravation rather than visits to a gym. I didn’t see the potential Adriana saw, but I wasn’t interested in the mom. There was no redemption considering what I’d done and what I was probably going to do, but I could balance the scale where I could, like saving the girl.

“There’s a couple women with babies,” Hannah said to Adriana finally. “But they’re not good mothers.”

I suppressed the snort.

“Don’t turn them away when they come looking for me,” I told Adriana. “We’ll see if better circumstances improves their parenting skills.”

These two have to come with us tonight, Simon!

Cathy was looking at me with a painful amount of hope in her eyes. I nodded to Adriana.

“The super lives in room Two-A. There’s a couple of empty rooms in the building,” I said to Adriana. “Take the cash you found in the glove compartment, it’s enough for a few months rent. I want the two ladies in a room tonight.”

I looked away as they gathered Hannah and Cathy’s things from the apartment.

“Does she need a doctor?” I asked Hannah before they left.

She looked at her daughter and shook her head. The relief on her face told me Daddy Horse hadn’t gotten started on the girl. He wanted to wait and let them bake in the thoughts of what he would do when he returned for the night. It doesn’t take a hard penis to hurt a woman.

“Are you in school?” I asked.

Cathy knew I was talking to her so she nodded.

“Do you like it?”

Cathy shrugged.

“I’ll make you a deal,” I said without looking at her. “Study hard and I’ll do my best to make sure nothing like... study hard and I’ll make sure you have a way out of this fucking shithole.”

I wasn’t talking about Daddy Horse’s apartment.

* * *

I waited for Adriana to get back before working on Daddy Horse.

He had more money than Mickens, a little over two hundred grand. I couldn’t believe it! Adriana had Daddy Horse give me the number of girls in his stable. He’d been burning money with none coming in or there would have been more case. Daddy Horse’s two cars were going to add to the pile of money in my room too. I wasn’t going to be as generous with the car salesman either; I wanted the money to take care of Cathy’s future.

Adriana suggested I go back to the room. She’d keep Daddy Horse company at the bus station, with her finger on speed dial for my cell if he blinked.

I sat in a chair watching Lisa and Abby. I felt too dirty to be in the same bed as those two beautiful, naked, sweaty bodies. Lisa let me wallow for a twenty minutes. She had an agenda and if it meant starting in the shower she was okay with it.

I wasn’t gentle; Lisa didn’t care. Pinning her to the shower wall, I put her left foot on my shoulder. I fucked into her brutally, if not for Abby’s warm-up it would have hurt Lisa. She grunted as I hit bottom. Her orgasm reminded me I had some balancing to do. I grabbed Lisa’s chin, making her look into my eyes. Thrusting slowly but with power, I willed her to orgasm again and again. I had to hold her up by the third one!

“Stop, Simon,” she whispered. “Please stop!”

Not the fucking, the mental commands for her to come. I closed my eyes, centering my attention on my dick. Her hands stroked my chest. My hips sped up; Lisa moaned, a much more natural sound than the screams from the orgasms I’d forced on her. She kissed me! Our mouths were locked together when I came. Lisa was right there with me. It felt like her pussy was milking my cock of cum.

Abby watched us from her sleeping bag when I dropped Lisa onto my bed. I fucked Lisa in missionary. It was enough to be inside her and come. And then come again! Lisa took it all, every drop of semen as if she were banking it for future pleasure.

I was asleep on top of Lisa when Adriana woke me up to say Daddy Horse got on his bus.

Adriana kissed me. My temple. My cheek. My lips.

I could see it in her mind. Different grades of pimp and I was more than few steps higher on the ladder than Daddy Horse. Whatever she thought of me, like Abby, she wasn’t going anywhere, nor would she accept me sending her away.

Not yet.

Or at least not without a mental push, and Adriana had been right, I wasn’t ready to give them up.

Not yet.