The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bring Me to Life

By ElSol

Chapter 14

Millions of fucking dollars!

* * *

The restaurants had become my haven.

I barely had to pay attention anymore to keep the streets outside my room window ‘humming’ with activity. I didn’t even need the girls since my range had increased; I could cover the county from either of the restaurants.

After the money, things changed, not externally but internal to the girls and myself. Adriana was more relaxed, especially around me. I never caught any more thoughts of her escort agency or running away. Lisa and Abby had fully settled into their new life. Hannah spent most of her days reading baby books and magazines. Cathy was trying to figure out which of the local colleges was the best for her—’best’ being defined as a good school that kept her conveniently close to my cock. To be honest, the thorough change in their life view stressed me. The millions of dollars stressed me more!

I felt guilty about the money; I wanted to ‘give back’ but having the bad cops confess might point someone to the missing money. Giving to charity in my neighborhood would make me a target. I settled for keeping a closer eye on the county so I could squelch the worse things that might happen—like a particularly nasty serial-killer wanna-be who decided to make his first kill attempt on a female cop fresh off the gun range. (He died; she became a local hero.)

My time in the restaurants felt easier to manage. I could think about fewer things and even the differences to my activities in the restaurants were easier to accept. I fucked a lot of the clientele! Emilie’s customers got a special amount of attention since the lunch and brunch crowd mostly consisted of wealthier stay-at-home moms. Amanda also decided a preventive application of sex was better than waiting to get stressed out. Okay—I decided for her. Marco’s offered a greater variety of women. I never knew who would walk in next. The bar got major business as soon as I started goosing the sexual drives of anyone who stopped in for a drink. We became the singles hot spot for the county.

Mary was still peeved at me. It lost most of its steam when she figured out she was really angry with Matt and not me. A couple of weeks after we stole the consortium’s money, I walked around the restaurant looking for Mary. She should have been at work! I had stopped in a corner to search for her mentally when my cellphone rang.

“Hey,” Adriana said. “Can you over to Mary’s house?”

“Now?” I asked.

“Yeah... I think now would be a good idea. Don’t peek either!”

Twenty minutes later, a busboy arrived to take my shift. I biked to Mary’s apartment. The door was unlocked so I walked in.

The furniture was gone!

Adriana and Mary sat on a blanket in the middle of the living room. Mary had her head on Adriana’s shoulder. Mary’s eyes were red from crying.

“Hmmm... " I didn’t know what to say.

“Matt moved out,” Adriana told me. “Would you believe he took everything? Mary’s the only one on the lease too.”

I frowned.

I have a plan.” Adriana’s mind whispered.

What plan?

Adriana looked from Mary to my crotch.

I like the plan,” I said mentally.

“This is place is so expensive!” Mary cried. “I can’t afford it on my own.”

“Don’t worry, baby,” Adriana whispered, stroking Mary’s hair. “Simon can help you.”

Mary pulled away from Adriana. “I can’t! I can’t take his help.”

“He’s got the money, sweetie,” Adriana told Mary.

“He’s a busboy!”

I have the money, Mary,” I said. “I would... I would love to help you in any way that I can.“

“It wouldn’t be right,” Mary said, staring at me. Her blue eyes were so gorgeous!

Adriana wiped the tears from Mary’s cheeks. “You know Simon would do anything for you, Mary. You know why!”

Mary blushed.

“It wouldn’t be right,” Mary whispered to Adriana.

Adriana glanced at me.

“He’s a man,” Adriana said. I repeated her words mentally to Mary—adding a little zing.

“You know he wants you. Desperately!” Adriana leaned over and kissed Mary’s neck.

“You want him too!” Adriana kissed a path up to Mary’s earlobe. “He’s just helping his friend. His lover!”

Mary leaned back forward to kiss Adriana.

“You’d help him, wouldn’t you?” Adriana asked. “If all Simon wanted was to have you and me naked on a bed... HIS bed... you’d give that to him, wouldn’t you?”

I made it a statement in Mary’s mind. An order!

“I don’t have a bed anymore,” Mary whispered against Adriana’s lips.

“That would be your bed, sweetie.” Adriana’s hand cupped Mary’s breasts. “That would be Matt’s bed. Simon wants us on his bed.”

Mary looked at me from the corner of her eye. She stared at my hard dick for a few seconds before smiling at me.

“Are you going to buy yourself a bed to put in your new apartment?” Mary asked me. “It’s your apartment too, right? If you’re paying the lease, I just live here, kept in style by my... lover.”

I brought cash!” Adriana projected to me.

“This is a nice apartment,” I said looking around the apartment. “We need a good furniture store.”

Mary knew a place.

I tried not to look at the prices! Thankfully, Adriana had things well in hand. She corralled a saleswoman, the prettiest one in the store, to help us. The saleswoman got nowhere with Mary though. I liked the stuff she was showing us, but Mary turned her nose up at everything.

Aha!” Adriana exclaimed in her head. “Goose the saleslady, Simon!

I shrugged and made the saleslady’s girly parts tingle.

“You don’t understand,” Adriana told the woman. “This isn’t Mary’s bed. It’s Simon’s bed; it’s his bedroom!”

The saleslady looked from the blushing Mary to me.

“Oh!” the saleslady said with wide eyes.

“Simon won’t be spending many days or nights at Mary’s place,” Adriana said. “He wants her to have constant reminders that she has a man in her life. One who takes VERY good care of her.”

The saleslady led us to the more masculine section of beds. The ladies watched my eyes as we walked through the store. This particularly large oak bed set caught my attention. It was so dark as to be almost black!

“It wouldn’t work,” I told Mary. “It’s very male!”

“We’ll take the whole set,” Adriana said. “Is this the mattress?”

“You can certainly buy higher quality,” the saleslady said quickly when she saw Adriana’s frown.

“Over there,” Adriana said to me, pointing to a different section of the store. She turned her eyes on the saleslady. “I think it would be best for everyone if we got all the furniture for Simon’s new apartment today... of course, a mattress needs a test ride.”

I didn’t need any hints about re-enforcing Adriana’s words with my power.

“Multiple times,” the saleslady told me, sliding her hand along groin. “I have to be absolutely sure that you’re getting the perfect mattress.”

Adriana and Mary picked out the rest of the furniture while the saleslady helped me find the best mattress to fuck and sleep on.

* * *

Money is equally effective at convincing people to do things your way as mind control. The store managed to get us same day delivery at only triple the delivery costs. Considering how much money Adriana and Mary spent on the furniture, I grumbled about the manager putting the stuff on his back and carrying it to the apartment if that was what I wanted.

At least, I didn’t have to lift a finger; the girls set a lounger chair in a corner and let me watch the furniture being assembled. I mentioned the lack of electronics to Adriana—mistake! More money had to be spent to rectify the situation. I would have felt bad about spending so much but none of the women thought of it as ‘their’ money. I made a mental note to start college funds for the hookers’ kids.

It was the middle of the night before the shopping and apartment arrangement got completed. Well—the shopping! I got the feeling that if I didn’t find a few guys to help Mary set things in exactly the perfect place, I would end up doing most of the moving myself.

“We’re ready,” Adriana said from Mary’s bedroom door. She was naked, freshly showered!

“I thought we were leaving,” I said.

“Mary knows this isn’t the same relationship as with Matt,” Adriana said, walking up to my chair and taking my hand. “He was her boyfriend. You’re the man keeping her in a lifestyle she wants to become accustomed to.”

Adriana’s hands stripped me.

“And you don’t have to worry about her pleasure,” Adriana told me. “I gave her everything she needed in the shower.”

“I missed the show?” I asked. “That’s so not cool.”

We walked into the bedroom. Mary was on her knees on the bed; she was faced away from me. Her hands were squeezing her asscheeks. Adriana grabbed a bottle of something and poured of the contents on her hands. She spread it on my dick. Lube!

“You might have spoiled it for yourself,” Adriana whispered. “Mary knows what you want. Her boyfriend wanted it too, but she is giving her ass to you!”

I got on the bed and crawled to Mary. She looked over shoulder at me. Her skin was still moist from the shower. I straightened and pressed against her back. My cock slid up the valley of her cheeks. I reached around and grabbed her chin. She turned for me to kiss her. Mary moved her ass so it rubbed my dick. She had the best ass! I’d admired it since I started working at Marco’s. Mary knew it was a great feature so she always wore pants accentuating it.

“Don’t!” Mary whispered. “Don’t hold back!”

I felt a hand on cock. Adriana forced the steel bar down. I moved my hips back. Mary sighed a couple of seconds later and pushed her ass against my dick. Adriana had me locked on target. Grabbing Mary’s hips, I pushed forward with my hips. Adriana must have prepared Mary for this too; her ass was receptive to my pressure! I sank in deeper and deeper.

I wasn’t going to hold on long. I pulled Mary back and I thrust into her ass. She leaned her head back onto my left shoulder. I hitched my hips hard, getting every millimeter of depth from Mary’s ass.

“You were right,” Mary said, turning her face towards Adriana. The girls kissed. “It was better to loosen me up a little. He feels so good!”

So good? So good! It wasn’t enough; I wanted Mary to love it as much as I did!

It feels fantastic!

You love it, Mary!

You’ll cum with every stroke of my cock in your ass!

Mary did love it. Her hands reached behind to grab my hips. I pulled back and pushed forward. Mary cried out in pleasure!

Adriana knelt at our side. With one hand, she reached down and stroked Mary’s clit. With the other, Adriana reached under my ass and caressed my testicles.

Mary quivered as I pumped my cock in her ass! She was doing what I ordered, orgasming every time my hips struck her ass. The last one was the best! I wrapped my arms around her torso, pulled my dick back, and slammed into Mary’s ass! She screamed! My balls emptied into Mary.

* * *

Mary lay against my back. She’d fainted with the last orgasm. After Adriana cleaned me up and drained my nuts further with a blowjob, we lay down in the bed. Mary pressed up against me and threw her arm over me.

Adriana’s fingers were stroking my face.

“We should go,” I told her.

“I’m fine here,” Adriana said with a yawn. “It feels good, like nothing bad has ever happened to me. I’m just a normal girlfriend.”

“We’re in bed with another woman,” I pointed out.

“Normal girls don’t do that?” she asked. “How do they keep a man?”

I kissed her nose. Adriana yawned again. She cuddled closer to me.

“You need to make Amanda and that Asian salesgirl move in here,” Adriana whispered.

“Stella,” I said. “Stella Chan.”

“Yeah,” Adriana replied. “Mary would feel a little better about you paying her rent. It would also be more convenient to have your mistresses in the same place, like your girlfriends.”

“We could move here,” I suggested.

Adriana shook her head, rubbing her nose against my skin. “We’re safer where we are, Simon. No one will think twice about a pimp! If we spend some money, we can really fix up the building too. You just have to keep people away, which should be easy if you get the pretend-gangbangers to hang out in front.”

“More plans?” I asked.

“Let’s start with getting your other two bitches moved in here,” she told me.

Adriana was asleep a few seconds later