The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bring Me to Life

By ElSol

Chapter 11

I used to watch fat people transformation shows and wonder if it was always in them or did they change? Did they change on the show or was the real change their decision to try?

I understood the sex! I had thought about fucking Mary, Abby, Adriana, Amanda, every other good-looking woman in my acquaintance circle, and some of the not-so good-looking ones too. A pudgy, going-nowhere guy who lacked a good sense of humor didn’t get a lot of opportunities so paying for Lisa had been as far as I got.

Some things, like the three pimps, followed from what I knew about myself. I sent them as far away as I could, out of sight and out of mind.

The rest though... I can’t find in the person I had been: punishing Adriana, making twenty guys gang-rape the fat cop, and what would come later.

Did I change? Had this person always been inside me?

* * *

Adriana gave ground gracefully with no reluctance or spite. It made for better sex in my life, which I wouldn’t have thought possible. Three girls bent over the edge of my bed! I had to get over any remaining qualms about Cathy watching the action. Of course, it wasn’t enough to just let it go, I tweaked Cathy so she enjoyed it; it only made her more determined to be a participant instead of a spectator.

Hannah found her niche in my group. She’d been a hooker longer, so her mental bank of perversity outmatched the other women. She decided to be my director of games. I didn’t know she was interviewing for the position.

* * *

“Take the next exit,” Hannah said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Don’t read it in my mind,” Hannah said. “I want to surprise you.”

“What?” Cathy jumped between the front seats of the car and stuck her ear near Hannah. “Tell me! Tell me!”

“You need a nicer car,” Hannah said, pushing her daughter back.

“Not in our neighborhood,” I replied.

“You can make people ignore it,” Cathy said.

“For the usual street folks,” I said. “But we’re getting a lot of traffic.”

“Left at the light,” Hannah said. “Get a better car and pay for parking in those garages a few blocks from Emilie’s.”

“You have the money,” Cathy said. “And can I borrow the car?”

“You’re not even close to the driving age,” I said.

“I’ll be sixteen next week,” Cathy announced haughtily. “I can get my permit.”

“Next week?” I asked.

“A right up here! Go about halfway down the block and stop,” Hannah instructed.

“What are you going to buy me for my birthday?” Cathy asked. Her fingers touched my neck; she moved to sit directly behind me.

I twisted my neck, giving her more access. Cathy gave the best massages! “What do you want?”

Pulling into an open parking spot, I looked around the street.

“I want to know that you wouldn’t give me up either,” Cathy said very softly. I turned around and stared at her. She smiled; I nodded. The answer to my question should have been obvious to me.

“That one,” Hannah said, pointing to an apartment building and stepping out of the car. I had to rush to catch up to her as she opened the building front door. I controlled the temptation to sneak a peek in her mind or the residents to find out where this was going.

“Apartment 2B!” Hannah poked a mailbox and snapped her fingers. She grabbed my hand and led me into the building. Leaning against the doorframe, she traced the 2B before winking at me. “Here you go, Boss-Man!”

“Hmmm?”

“Mary lives here with her boyfriend,” she informed me.

“Oh!” I looked up and down the stairs to give myself time. “What are we doing here?”

“You want Mary,” she said. “But you want to keep having fun!”

“Mary has a boyfriend,” I replied.

“Nobody is boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, Simon,” she said. “You been zapping them, but you don’t really want to. You want her; you just think making them break up is a going too far.”

I shrugged.

“You’re going to win, you know,” she said. “You’re going to break Adriana. Lisa and Abby will eventually give up any thought that you’re going to share them when things go back to normal. Not that shit is ever going back to normal! You’re going to fuck my daughter next week for her birthday.”

I leaned back against the stair rail.

“You’re the only one playing the game,” she continued. “You’re the only who knows there is a game.”

“You seem to be aware of it,” I pointed out.

“Don’t try it with me, Simon,” she said with a hopeless smile. “I’ve been doing this since before Cathy was born. You’re having fun NOT giving people direct commands, but that’s what you’re going to have to do with me.”

I nodded slowly. “How did you find out where Mary lives?”

“Adriana likes to be prepared.” She smiled. “It’s a little harder when you’re standing in front of her door, isn’t it?”

“Yeah!” I snorted. “So what’s the plan?”

“They’re going to break up eventually,” Hannah said. “We could have a little fun in the meantime, and you get to fuck Mary again.”

“I’m listening.”

“The boyfriend could start thinking the solution to their relationship problems might be opening up a little sexually,” she said, stroking the 2B. “Like partner swapping.”

“Who the fuck would want to share... Oh!”

“Maybe Mary won’t like it at first,” Hannah said. “But if he lets her pick the partners, she might think it’s a chance to get together with a certain big-cocked co-worker and stick it a little to her boyfriend for wanting to share. I’ve been told he doesn’t match up well to you in the dick department and with a little help from you he’ll spend the whole night listening to her make sounds she’s never made with him. By ‘he could think and she might think’, I mean that you could make them think those things.”

I listened for minds in the apartment. Mary’s boyfriend, Matt, was inside. I’d put the thought in his head before I realized I wanted to do it.

“You already did it,” she said with a snicker.

“It’s not as hard as you think,” I said. Hannah’s brow furrowed; she turned towards the door. I stepped up to her, put my hands on her hips, and turned her completely to the wall. Pressing her against the wall, I circled my hands to the front of her shorts.

“I had to ask Adriana,” I said, undoing her belt and shorts button. I pulled the zipper down. “I had to ask how to make her mine. And Lisa. And Abby. Nobody had to tell me about you. It’s never far from the surface of your mind.”

She pushed back at her hips. The shorts slipped down her legs. I pushed her panties down far enough to be out of my way. Spreading her asscheeks, I ran a hand between them until I could touch her pussy. My mind ordered her to get wet. I stared down her back. Hannah had nice legs, long and muscular. She hadn’t gained as much weight as the mom-hookers, just enough to smoothen the sharpest edges of her body. I unbuckled my belt; the pants were loose enough to drop. Hannah’s hands reached around to pull me out of my underwear.

“You think this is enough!” she whispered in challenge as my dick touched her pussy. I grabbed her asscheeks, lifted her to a better angle, and spread Hannah open. My dick found her sweet spot. I slammed forwards and up! Hannah grunted, turning her face so her cheek was against the wall. I hit bottom inside of Hannah, pulled back, and fucked into her hard.

“Cumming isn’t going to make me your bitch!” Hannah hissed. Grinding my hips, I spread her asscheeks more and tried to get deeper into Hannah’s body.

“That isn’t enough, big boy,” Hannah said. “You won’t be the first man to fuck my ass.”

I wrapped my arm around Hannah’s waist. Pushing up her shirt, I pressed my palm against her stomach. She was more muscular than Adriana. I followed the centerline of her abs down past her pubic bone until I could press against her clit. My other hand went around the front of Hannah’s throat so I could pull her head back. She gritted her teeth as we stared at each other.

“You think you’re bad!” I said, fucking into her and pressing her hips against the wall. “But you’re the easiest, Hannah.”

She grunted as my cock pressed against her cervix. I pushed against her ass to keep the tip of my dick pinned inside her.

“Do you feel that?” I whispered. “You’re going to pray that you die before me so you never have to take a single breath of air without me in your life.”

“Bullshit!” she growled at me. I pulled back and pushed back in.

“I’m going to give you a second chance,” I whispered, feeling her body push against me. Her eyes widened in confusion. “You fucked your daughter up so bad that her heart’s desire is to have me this deep inside her, not as her boyfriend but as her pimp. This fucking bullshit that turned everyone off has nothing to do with it either. You did it to her!”

I pulled back and thrust to depth. Hannah’s eyes turned hard; she put her hands on the wall and tried to push me off. I pressed forward, flattening her against the wall. My dick almost vibrated inside her as I gave her a couple of hard strokes before I pressed the tip against her depth again.

“Tell me, Hannah,” I whispered. “Are you sure you’ve been taking your birth control pills?”

She screamed!

Ignore it!” I sent out to all tenants.

Hannah pushed against the wall, trying to dislodge me. I forced her hips flat against the wall and stroked deep into her body. She screamed again as she reached back to claw at me with her nails. I slipped my hands under her arms and moved them up until I had her in a full-nelson.

“Please, don’t, Simon,” she begged. “Please, don’t!”

My next stroke lifted her completely off her feet. I pinned her to the wall, her feet barely touched the ground.

“I can’t, Simon,” she whispered. “Please, I can’t!”

“I’ll be with you every step of the way,” I said, accenting each word with a thrust in and out of her body. “I’ll be in your mind, making sure you get it right with our baby, Hannah.”

She felt it: my dick thickening, the extra impulse to my thrusts, and my breathing speeding up. Her knees went up the wall, trying to crawl away from what was coming. Taking her with me, I stepped back until I could lean against the rail. Hannah was impaled on my cock. I rotated my hips under her to get the fullest penetration.

Hannah screamed as she felt liquid heat inside her body.

* * *

“I’ve been taking my pills,” Hannah said. She was on the floor at my feet.

“For a little longer,” I told her. “I wouldn’t want Matt to get you pregnant.”

She nodded slowly and pulled her panties up. I smiled, reading the turmoil in her mind.