The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bright Future

by Gyth

“Yeah!” screamed Malcolm Carter as he slammed the ball into the back of his opponent’s court and the beleaguered man failed to stumble towards it in time, winning him the set and the match. “Great game.”

“Jeez Mal”, joked a breathless Dean, Malcolm’s longtime friend and fellow tennis enthusiast. “You’re always such a good sport when you win.”

Malcolm returned his friend’s good-natured grin as the two sweaty young athletes headed off the court and back towards the dorms of the university they both attended. “I earned that victory. C’mon, let’s head to O’Doherty’s and I’ll buy you a shot of Jager.”

“No can do buddy,” replied Dean glumly. “I’m falling behind on one of my math papers and with finals coming up I can’t afford to waste any more nights not studying.”

Malcolm scoffed. “You worry too much, man. The exams won’t be that hard.”

“That’s easy for you to say Mal, but academic success doesn’t come quite as easily for the rest of us!”

Dean’s tone was lighthearted, but he wasn’t kidding. 21 year old Malcolm, now in his third year of study, had always succeeded almost effortlessly in his academic pursuits, earning him the envy of his peers and the admiration of his tutors. He was no slouch in the extracurricular department either, and tennis was far from being his only sporting pasttime. Years of athletics had given the tall youth a lean, wiry yet visibly muscular physique, and that combined with his strong, handsome features made him quite a hit with the ladies. Success in the romantic arena came as easily to Malcolm as his success at everything else.

Truth be told, however, he wasn’t overly fond of women. Sure, he knew how to get what he wanted from them—it wasn’t overly difficult for a man like him—but what he wanted often wasn’t the same thing that they wanted, and he rarely treated them with respect. Malcolm was a careless partner and a selfish lover. Not that it mattered very much. For every interested woman he tossed aside there were 3 lining up to take her place.

In short, the world was Malcolm’s oyster—and he knew it.

“Fine, fine. Fair enough,” said Malcolm to his friend. “I’ll catch up with you tomorrow then.” He clapped Dean on the back as the two parted ways, Dean heading back to his dorm and Malcolm on his way to a local tavern to blow off some steam.

Malcolm was walking towards the campus car park when he came across someone just standing in the middle of the path, looking in his direction. No, looking straight at him in fact. She showed no sign of moving as he got closer, and Malcolm frowned as he started to step to the side to bypass this seemingly oblivious woman, getting a closer look at her in the process.

It was a short, chubby woman who appeared to be at least 35 years old, probably older. She was underdressed in a tshirt and some comfortable grey sweatpants, making it unlikely that she was a member of the university faculty. Her mousy shoulder-length brown hair framed a decidedly average looking face. The sort of woman Mal wouldn’t glance twice at in the street.

As he passed by her she continued staring at him and he started to become irritated. He opened his mouth to ask this strange person what the hell she was looking at when his voice suddenly and inexplicably caught in his throat. She was only two feet away and looking straight into Malcolm’s eyes at this point, and now she smiled at him, with an easy confidence belying her unremarkable appearance.

“Come with me.”

What? Had he heard her right? He was feeling decidedly odd all of a sudden. His thoughts seemed very far away, sort of slippery, like he couldn’t hold onto them. But he was still lucid enough to know he didn’t want to go anywhere with this bizarre woman.

“No. Um....I....uh....” Malcolm shook his head, trying to clear the fog. He couldn’t get the words to come out right.

The woman was unfazed by his refusal, and her smile grew broader.

“Come with me” she repeated.

There was a certain quality to her words that Malcolm found impossible to describe. They were softly, casually spoken yet somehow seemed to have the steel edge of command lurking underneath.

The fog around Malcolm’s mind had not lifted, in fact her repetition of the command seemed to deepen it. She turned around and started walking towards the car park, seemingly knowing that Malcolm had no choice but to follow her now. And follow he did, not knowing why, some part of him that he couldn’t quite grasp at the moment still warning him that he didn’t really want to go with her.

The pair walked quickly now, past Malcolm’s own car and towards a blue Civic parked in the visitors’ area—hers. In a daze Malcolm got into the passenger seat and buckled up, and soon they were on the road, the woman in the drivers seat taking them on a highway route away from the university campus.

As they drove the mist around Malcolm’s thoughts continued to render him docile and helpless, but somehow certain details began to crystallise in his mind. He knew now that the woman’s name was Karen—how did he know that? Had she spoken? He wasn’t sure, but he was as certain of her name as he was of his own. He also knew that it was very important for him to do whatever she told him to do (was that his idea? nothing seemed certain anymore).

Finally they pulled up outside a small, nondescript looking house with a picket fence and a poorly maintained garden. Karen got out first, then opened the passenger side door and ushered Malcolm into the house where the two stood in the hallway outside the master bedroom. It smelled like incense.

Karen suddenly sniffed the air and wrinkled her nose. “Were you working out before I picked you up? I’m afraid you stink, my dear. That just won’t do. Go and take a shower. The bathroom’s second on the right. Meet me in the bedroom afterwards.”

“Oh, and don’t bother redressing.” Her easy smile and sublimely confident manner remained but now there seemed to be something new underneath it, a trace of excitement perhaps. Malcolm’s confused mind made little of it as he headed toward the bathroom.

He stood in the hot shower and lathered up his naked body robotically with scented soap. His brief separation from Karen had somehow lifted the mental fog slightly and he found his addled brain trying to analyse everything that had happened in the past hour. Why had he gone with this complete stranger to her house, and why was he still here? What was going to happen? However, his attempt to make sense of things was cut short when he realised he had finished cleaning himself and it was time to follow the last part of Karen’s order. He got out and dried himself off with a fresh towel he found waiting outside the shower.

Malcolm entered the bedroom naked as the day he was born. Karen was lying on the bed wearing only her panties and bra. Her underwear was comfortable and functional looking, not like the titillating lingerie the women he was used to sleeping with wore. Her thighs were covered with cellulite and her chubby stomach had traces of stretch marks on it. Her breasts were large but were beginning to sag with age. There was nothing sexy about the vision in front of him, but somehow he didn’t mind.

Karen’s eyes widened and her pupils dilated at the sight of the toned young body in front of her. Malcolm’s body was strong without being unpleasantly bulky, and she could see the veins standing out on his muscular biceps and forearms. She scooted forward to sit on the edge of the bed and ran her hands slowly over his chest and down to his firm, flat stomach, making a low “Mmmmm” sound in the back of her throat as she did it, then let her gaze lower to Malcolm’s cut manhood, which was flaccid yet still an impressive size. Her confident smirk returned.

Karen stood up and lowered her panties, revealing an unshaved and already wet pussy, then stepped out of them and kicked them aside. She sat back down on the bed and opened her legs, then looked straight at Malcolm. He knew what he had to do.

Malcolm knelt down on the floor and with a slow tenderness he had never shown any of his previous conquests, began to softly kiss his way up the inside of her heavy thighs while gently stroking the outside with his fingers. He took his time, somehow knowing exactly what she would like. When he finally ended up at the delta between her legs he kissed her hairy pussy all over, then took her clitoral hood in his mouth and started gently sucking on it, stopping every so often to let his head drop slightly so he could gently tongue her asshole. Karen let out a long sighing moan, exhaling her pleasure and entwined her fingers in his thick dark hair as he worshipped her body. Her smell was very strong in Malcolm’s nostrils but a distant voice in his head seemed to be telling him that he liked it, that this was his favourite thing in the world.

Malcolm’s activities had made him hard, and with one hand he reached between his legs to give himself some relief, but Karen stopped him with another one of her commands that he was never quite sure were actually spoken aloud.

“No.”

He understood. This was about her pleasure, not his. That was his purpose, his reason for existing now. All he had to worry about was making her feel good.

After another 10 minutes of Malcolm’s breathtaking oral efforts, Karen felt an orgasm begin to overtake her body and she tightened her grip on his head, pressing it into her. She moaned continuously as it felt like her entire lower body was cumming, and his face which was already slick with her juices received a warm bath of girlcum. It took her a while to come down, and her legs quivered like jelly from the force of her release. She looked down at Malcolm’s face, covered in her cum with its now perpetual dazed expression, and laughed at him.

“Get up here.”

Malcolm felt through the mental fog that some time had passed but he had no idea how much. He was sitting up on the bed now, his back against the headboard propped up on pillows. Karen was kneeling straddling him with her legs on either side of his, his impossibly hard penis buried to the hilt inside her, her ass gently resting on his balls. Her whole body was pressed tightly up against him, her flabby stomach against his, her breasts flattened against his chest, her vagina gently squeezing his cock, her arms around him as she softly kissed his lips and sucked on his tongue. His senses were overwhelmed by her presence, her touch, her scent, she enveloped his entire being. Yet somehow he couldn’t cum, knew he mustn’t, not until she wanted it. They stayed in that position for what felt like hours, Karen cumming again and again but allowing Malcolm no release, until at last when he felt her pussy begin to spasm around his dick one final time, she released her hold on him and he exploded inside her harder than he ever imagined possible, emptying his balls, filling her up with his young seed as she cooed out her own orgasm.

As they lay on the bed together in the afterglow, Malcolm tried hard to recall he reason he’d been concerned about coming there, but it all seemed so distant now, like a far away dream. Karen ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him on the cheek in an oddly maternal fashion, then leaned over and began to whisper poison softly in his ear.

The fog that was interfering with his thoughts earlier now seemed to have taken up permanent residence in his mind and only fragments of his old life remained in his memories. So when she told him that his days of attending university were over, that his bright future career and life no longer mattered, and the only thing he needed to worry about was staying with her and taking care of her pussy, it all seemed to make perfect sense. Malcolm drifted off to sleep with a smile on his face.