The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Click Here to View

Finally.

Jessica held the phone in front of her, thoughts of her morning workout and breakfast with the girls already forgotten. She’d been waiting for some kind of response from Zircon, even a polite rejection letter, for weeks. A text was a good sign. They wouldn’t bother to text her on a Sunday morning just to turn her down. She tried to contain her growing sense of glee as she opened the text app.

“CONGRATULATIONS,” it began, and the glee rushed through her body unchecked. She got the job! The endless waiting, the grueling two days of interviews, the endless video presentations. Coming home each day too tired to even think about what they’d even been asking her about. All worth it in the end. Goodbye, apartment. Hello, downtown condo! She scrolled down.

“We are pleased to offer you a position in our outreach and customer servicing department. We believe that you will be a valuable addition to our growing company. When you are alone in your apartment, please click on the attachment below for further details (contains confidential information- do NOT open in public).”

It was an odd way of saying yes, but then again, Zircon had been a little offbeat from the start. They even asked her for her measurements, which was almost certainly illegal, and possible grounds for a lawsuit if she’d been turned down. But now... Outreach and customer servicing? Was that the job I applied for? She recalled the seeing the ad, walking into the main office, watching a short video about the company and the position.

So many positions, Jessica.

She blinked, and shook her head. God, I need coffee. “Okay, I’m alone. No secrets here, guys.” She tapped the screen to open the attachment.

Loading.

The loading screen was elaborate. Swirls of colors and a blinking light that bounced from corner to corner, grabbing her eyes and dragging them around the screen with it. Eventually it would be pulled into the swirling whirlpool of color, only to reappear at top left for another round. Bounce, blink, bounce, blink. Sink. Bounce, blink. Bounce, blink. Sink. Deep. Deep.

Deep… her free arm dropped to her side as her head slowly tilted forward. The loading screen was so fascinating. Almost hypnotic. Bounce, blink. Sink. Deep. Deep. The little blinking light was so captivating, even if it was tiring to watch it bounce around the screen, to sink deeper and deeper into the spiral, to watch, watch, watch...

Hands, caressing her naked body... why was she naked at a job interview? The hands felt so, so good. Warm and soft, hitting every spot that mattered. She was sweaty and hot. A finger slid inside her wet, eager pussy, and her eyes briefly left the pretty spiral to roll up into her head. “Nnnnnnnn...”

Bounce, blink. Bounce, blink. Sink. Deep. Deeply asleep. Mindless. Sleep.

“Can you hear my voice, Jessica Smith?” She had taken a phone call. When had that happened? Why was she on speakerphone? A voice in her head tugged away, urging her to look away from the screen, to just think for one second. Then the blinking light reappeared in its corner, and the voice sank back down into the darkness. Sink. Deep. Deep.

“Yes.” Someone else was speaking. A woman’s voice, sleepy and distant. It sounded a lot like her own voice. “I hear and obey.”

“You will not resist the spiral.”

“I will not resist the spiral.” She was a good employee. Good employees always did as they were told.

“Have you made the necessary arrangements?”

She had no idea what that meant, but thankfully, her body responded with “yes, Master. The spiral commanded me, and I obeyed. I am deeply hypnotized and ready for further orders.”

“Good. You will meet your friends as arranged. You will obey your programming. When you have finished, you will report to the office for your indoctrination protocols.”

“Yes, Master. I hear, and obey.” Bounce, blink, bounce, blink. Sink. Deep. Sleep. Obey.

* * *

“A week? An entire week?” Marley’s mouth hung open in shock. “God, why can’t my boss send me to a five-star resort for a week? A day! I’d take a day!”

Jessica blushed. “What can I say? Zircon’s turning out to be a great choice! Have you applied for the marketing position I told you about?”

“No, I didn’t.” A cloud passed over her pretty face. “Maybe someday, if you like your job and I don’t get the Furman account like I was promised.”

“Well, I’ve got an interview with them scheduled for this Friiiiiiday!” Alison squealed and kicked the metal table until their drinks threatened to topple over. “Wheeeeeee! Thank you so much for putting in a good word for me, Jess! I can’t wait!“

Jessica smiled. “It’s going to change your life.”

The end