The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bridget Goes Abroad

Part II—Control by Suggestion

“So, what do you guys want to do next?” Bridget asked as she, Laura and Marise made their way into the condo complex they lived in.

“Let’s drop our things off and have a rest,” Laura suggested. “I’m exhausted.”

“Me too,” Marise added.

The three had spent most of the afternoon in Knightsbridge at Harrod’s Department Store. Bridget hadn’t gone too crazy in the world famous store; all she’d purchased were a teddy bear and a t-shirt. Laura and Marise both had considerably more shopping bags.

Bridget didn’t see what happened next, but she certainly heard it. There was the sound of a collision, then Porcia’s voice, brittle and angry, rang out.

“Watch where you’re going, you cow!”

“I’m sorry Porcia, but I didn’t see you,” Laura said meekly.

Porcia only made an exasperated noise, then stormed off towards the elevator. She didn’t offer to hold the door for the other three teens.

“What a bitch!” Bridget said after Porcia was gone. Laura and Marise only shrugged. “Why do you guys let her treat you like that?”

Laura shrugged again, “She’s always been like that. It doesn’t really bother me, and she’ll never change.”

“She’s impervious,” Marise offered.

Bridget knew otherwise, “Why don’t we go up to your place, Laura.”

The elevator ride was silent. Despite what Laura had said, it was obvious Porcia DID bother the other two girls. Bridget had already decided she was going to do something about Porcia’s attitude. Now she decided she was going to do something about Laura’s and Marise’s.

And there was something else, something a little more selfish, from Bridget’s perspective. She’d been in London for 8 days, and she hadn’t gotten any sex in that time. 8 days was, by far, the longest she’d gone without since her induction to The Association, and her nightly masturbation sessions weren’t getting the job done. If Laura and Marise were going to let people just tell them what to do, they might as well have a little fun in the process, she reasoned.

As Bridget expected, Laura’s parents weren’t home. Marise and Bridget sat on a couch while Laura poured soft drinks. The three sipped their sodas in silence as Laura silently stewed, Marise seemed unwilling to talk and Bridget watched her two new friends.

“You know, you really shouldn’t let Porcia bother you,” Bridget said.

“She doesn’t bother me,” Laura grumbled.

“Oh now, you’ve never looked happier,” Bridget smiled. That drew a small grin from Laura as well. “I have an idea. I do this with my friends back home when one of us is in a bad mood.”

“What is it?” Laura and Marise replied together.

“Well, I guess most people would call it hypnosis,” Bridget answered. Laura and Marise looked worried. “But what it really is a relaxation and visualization exercise.”

Marise and Laura still looked unconvinced.

“I’ve done it a million times. I promise you’ll feel so much better afterwards.”

Laura glanced at Marise, “What do you think?”

The black girl shrugged and flipped her long, straight hair over a shoulder, “I think it will be okay.”

“Alright, I’ll give it a try.”

“Great,” Bridget enthused. “When will your parents be home?”

“Not for hours, why?”

“We need a little room to spread out,” Bridget explained. “Help me move this coffee table.”

The table was moved in short order, leaving the three girls open space on the living room rug.

“Okay, Laura, lie down on the floor.” The brunette did as she was told. “Marise, lie down next to her, with your feet pointing in the opposite direction. I want you to lay your heads on the other’s shoulder.”

“You want me to do this also,” Marise asked.

“Yeah. It’s actually easier if two people do it,” Bridget lied. What she actually wanted was to put them both under at once. The girls assumed their positions as instructed. “Okay. Fold your hands over your stomachs and close your eyes. I want you to breath slowly, in through your nose and out through your mouth. Concentrate on your breathing and let your minds empty. The only thing I want you to feel is your lungs very slowly filling up, then emptying.”

As Marise and Laura cycled through their breathing, Bridget gently touched their minds, facilitation their trances with gentle, relaxing and pleasurable thoughts. As she’d suspected, both girls were highly suggestible. She crossed her legs and squeezed. She always got a tingle in her loins when she put people under.

“Keep breathing slowly ... slowly ... slowly,” she chanted softly. “You’re feeling calm and relaxed. The tension is leaving your body. As the tension leaves, it is replaced by happiness. You’ve never felt this calm and happy.”

Smiles slowly spread across Laura’s and Marise’s faces. But for the rise and fall of their chests as they breathed, they did not move.

“Laura, tell me how you feel about Porcia.”

“I don’t like her,” Laura replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

“She’s so mean,” Marise said.

“We hate her,” Laura continued.

It interested Bridget to discover that even though the question had been asked of Laura, Marise had felt free to answer.

“Marise, if you hate Porcia, why do you let her walk all over you?”

“She can be cruel,” Marise answered.

“We’re afraid of her,” said Laura.

“It’s easier this way.” Marise finished.

There it was again ... she’d asked Marise, and Laura had offered an answer. Clearly the two felt a connection. Interesting.

“Okay, I want you both to listen to me very closely,” Bridget said softly and evenly. “Porcia has no power over you. You will not give her any. The things she says do not bother you any more. You are not afraid of her any more. If she says something mean to you, you will say something mean back. You will not start trouble with her, but you will not back down anymore. Do you understand?”

“We understand,” the two girls replied blissfully.

Bridget looked at her two friends. They were now utterly pliable. She knew she could get them to do anything she wanted. What she wanted them to do was strip her naked and sex her up. Lord knew it would not have been the first time she’d used her abilities for just that end ... and the fire in her pussy argued that this was just like all those other times.

Except it wasn’t just like all the others. Bridget couldn’t explain it, but it bothered her somehow. Maybe it was because she hadn’t known Laura and Marise too long? Maybe it was because she’d known them just long enough (unlike the one night stands she’d been with)? Maybe it was because they were so naïve and trusting. Maybe it was because she’d lured them into this under completely different circumstances?

And yet, there was a connection between the two; something that went beyond best friendship. Anyone could see that. Probing their minds had confirmed it. Maybe if she just opened the door ...

“Laura, what do you think of Marise?”

“I love her,” Laura said immediately.

“Why?”

“She’s like a sister,” Laura whispered.

“Like a sister,” Marise echoed.

“Isn’t that interesting,” Bridget purred. This was her favorite part of the seduction ... using faulty logic to lead her prey to the desired result. “But you two aren’t sisters, are you?”

“No,” the murmured in unison.

“Marise, have you ever been WITH a boy?”

“No.”

“Have you ever had an orgasm?”

Marise giggled, “No.”

“How sad. Why haven’t you ever been with a boy?”

“All the boys I know are so silly.”

Bridget nodded, “How about you, Laura?”

“Never with a boy,” Laura sounded very far away.

“Why?”

“I don’t know.”

“Never been with a boy, either of you” Bridget repeated, as if it were significant. “Marise, let me ask you this; do you think Laura is pretty?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think is pretty about her.”

Marise pause for a moment, “Her eyes ... her hair.”

“Do you think someone might think Laura is sexy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you think Laura is sexy?”

Marise paused again, “Yes.”

“Laura, do you think Marise is sexy?”

“Yes,” Laura answered immediately, almost hungrily.

“Why?”

“Her body. I wish I had a body like hers.”

“Good eye,” Bridget thought to herself. Out loud, she asked, “Marise, do you think there’s anything wrong with Laura’s body?”

“No,” Marise said emphatically.

“Why is that?”

“She’s so cute and little.”

Bridget found this all very promising. All she’d intended to do was open the door, and now she’d done so. Maybe just a little nudge.

She unbuttoned her jeans and slipped a hand into her panties, “It must be hard for the two of you, with no boys in your life. You get that little tingle between your legs, you know the one I’m talking about, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You feel it now, don’t you.”

“Yes,” the two girls replied.

“It’s getting stronger, isn’t it?”

“Mmmmmm.”

“But what are you going to do about it,” Bridget stopped, as if she were thinking it over. “You could always touch yourselves.”

Laura and Marise didn’t say anything.

“You want to touch yourselves.”

Laura and Marise squirmed ever so slightly.

“Go ahead and touch yourselves. It’s okay.”

Slowly, the two girls undid their pants and placed their hands inside their panties. Bridget watched as they gently did their work.

“That feels better, doesn’t it.” Laura and Marise nodded. “But it isn’t going to be enough.”

A worried look settled on the other two girls faces.

“No matter how nice it feels when you touch yourself, it isn’t going to be enough. You just keep getting hotter and wetter down there, don’t you.”

“Yesssss!” The other two hissed.

“You want another person to touch you. You need another person to touch you!”

“Yesssss!”

“I want you both to open your eyes and look at each other.”

From where Bridget sat, she couldn’t see Marise’s face, but she could see Laura’s, and what she saw was naked longing. Simultaneously, the two girls moved forward and kissed. It started as quick, gentle pecks and quickly escalated to wide open, tongue thrusting kisses set to soft, musical groans. Bridget slid her jeans further down, past her knees. Throwing caution to the wind, her panties followed.

Laura and Marise had dolled over on their sides, still maintaining their aggressive lip lock. Laura had pulled Marise’s t-shirt up over the dusky girl’s breasts and was now unhitching the front clasp of her friend’s bra. That accomplished, the soft mounds liberated from the satiny cups, Laura lifted her body slightly, allowing Marise the room to begin unbuttoning Laura’s shirt. Bridget was using two hands on her own pussy; the index and middle fingers of her left hand slid in and out of her slick hole as she rubbed her clit with the fingers of her right. Bridget was surprised, pleasantly, to see her nipples were already sharply defined against the material of her t-shirt.

The moans coming from the floor were more aggressive now, more guttural. Still facing in opposite directions, Laura and Marise had slid down the other’s body to lick and suck at the newly freed breasts. Both girls were twitching with arousal and excitement as the new, exquisite, sensations rebounded through their bodies. The working of their mouths were becoming more frantic as the two sought to deliver all the joy they could to the other. But only so much could be accomplished by mere tittie sucking.

With a sigh, Marise released Laura’s nipple and began licking and kissing her way across the brunette’s stomach. Laura immediately matched the gesture. There was some awkwardness as each opened and removed the other’s pants and panties (or knickers, as they called them in London, Bridget reminded herself). The odor of wet cunt that now began to fill the room spurred them on. Having now given themselves room to work, the two girls buried their pretty faces in slick twats before them. Laura rolled onto her back, Marise matched the movement, positioning herself on top. Fingers gripping tightly into flesh, both girls bucked and thrust their hips, sliding their aroused pussies against the other’s face and burrowing tongue.

Laura came first, with a full body spasm and an animalistic groan. Grabbing at Marise’s ass all the more tightly, she chewed on Marise’s pussy frantically. The black girl’s head popped up, her eyes locking with Bridget’s. She looked at her new American friend as if seeing her for the first time. Marise loved what Laura was doing to her cunt, and she was grateful to Bridget for opening her eyes to these wonderful feelings. As soon as Laura finished the job, Marise was going to show Bridget just how grateful she was.

“Oh ... oh ... ohGod!” Marise chanted in time with Laura’s licking. She propped herself up on her arms, grinding her twat into Laura’s face. “I ... I ... I ... eyyyyeeeee!”

Marise showered Laura’s pretty face with her release. Laura happily drank in as much of it as she could. Slowly, eventually, the two girls on the floor ceased their rutting, Marise still stationed atop Laura. The sounds of the two girls panting softly filled the room.

“Very hot!” Bridget said approvingly.

Marise smiled as she rolled off of Laura. Laura lifted herself up on to her elbows, lust glazing her eyes as she locked onto Bridget’s pussy. Bridget spread wide, giving Laura a better view. The two girls crawled over to Bridget and thrust their faces into the juicy, exposed crotch. Bridget sighed with relief as two tongues began lashing at her pussy.

Laura and Marise worked with frantic enthusiasm. Their technique left a little to be desired, but Bridget wasn’t inclined to complain. There’d be plenty of time to work on that, and besides, she was warming up quite nicely.

Laura and Marise moaned as if Bridget’s cunt were the most delectable thing they’d ever tasted. Bridget reached down and grabbed a fist full of Marise’s hair, then pulled the black girl up. Laura immediately positioned herself for full access to Bridget’s quim. Marise perched herself on Bridget’s thigh. At the same time, she reached down and removed Bridget’s shirt, then pressed her chest against the redhead’s. The two frenched deeply, with Bridget screaming into Marise’s mouth as she came.

Later, after the three had cleaned up and dressed, they went back outside for a meal, lascivious sex being hungry work, after all. Their return to the condo proved to be a near repeat of their earlier encounter with Porcia exiting the elevator as Bridget, Laura and Marise approached. Porcia made a disgusted sounding noise when she saw them, then proceeded to walk through the group, making no attempt to otherwise acknowledge them.

After they’d passed, Laura called out, “Porcia, do you know what your problem is?”

Porcia looked surprised Laura would even speak to her without being spoken to first, “What?”

“You’re in desperate need a good shagging!”

Marise laughed, “That is a problem. After all, who’d have her?”

Porcia’s face was a mask of pure astonishment, but she recovered quickly. Surprisingly, she turned on Bridget, “This is your doing, isn’t it?”

“What ever do you mean?” Bridget laughed, making the most insincere attempt at sincerity she could muster.

“Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on here. I’ve seen how these two lemmings follow you about. Now, all of a sudden, they’ve grown a backbone. Well, let me tell you, it isn’t going to work.”

Bridget simply shrugged, “Actually, I DON’T think you know what’s going on here. If you did, you’d see that it already has worked.”

The three friends laughed out loud.

“Run along now, Porcia,” Marise giggled. “I’m sure there are a lot of people out there who you need to make miserable.”

The elevator doors closed. The last they saw, Porcia stood in the lobby, trembling with rage.

It was almost 8p when Bridget got back to her condo. Claire was sitting on the couch, listening to the stereo and marking up some papers she’d brought from work. Bridget watched her closely for a moment, thinking something about the entire scene was odd.

Eventually, Claire noticed her, “Oh, there you are. Did you have a nice day?”

“Great.”

“What did you do?”

“Marise and Laura and I went to Herrod’s, then we mostly just hung out.”

Claire returned to her paper work. “You three seem to have hit it off nicely.”

“You could say so,” Bridget smiled. That’s when it hit her. Now she knew what was so odd about Claire being at home doing work. The odd thing was there was nothing odd about it. Claire never went out, she never had a date. As near as Bridget could tell, Claire had no social life at all. Every day was get up, go to work, come home, do work, eat, go to sleep, except for weekends when she’d run errands in the morning, then come home to do more work. Bridget found something in that indescribably sad.